Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 04, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through December 04, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Karlsult

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I do not yet know what 'Fluidal Forces' are, so may I know what sort of usage this can be. How can he/she use the 'Fluidal Forces' or what can he/she do with it.

Just an example to get the idea of what these forces are please. :-)

Thanks,
Karl

Stafath

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well that would be interesting to know.
I don't believe anything.

Corey

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

order this one: "Wie kommt die mentale Fluidalkraft in die Zellen und Organe?" from the FIGU.org shop. (it is in German and English)

Corey
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Stafath

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can't find the english version of it. Searched the booklet area in english folder and there's nothing what mentions fluidal forces. There's only Occult Forces available, If that what you mean.

Corey

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the second half of the German pamphlet is an English Translation,
harmonisches Funktionieren zu lernen

Stafath

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay. Thank you.

I will soon get my own credit card and then I'll try to buy it.

Badr

Post Number: 377
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Karl,

Since no one really answered you thought to translate a part from the new book "Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge Fragen und Antworten" page 28

---

My unofficial unauthorized translation...

Frage
Was ist die mentale Fluidalenergie resp. die mentale Fluidalkraft?
Antwort
Die mentale Fluidalkraft, um diese geht es grundsätzlich, sind die persönliche mentale Ausstrahlung resp. die Schwingung und Energie sowie die Kräfte des Mentalblocks des Menschen hinsichtlich seiner Gedanken, Gefühle, der Psyche und des Bewusstseins, also das, was mental-schwingungsmässig vom Menschen ausgestrahlt wird und sich in Gegenständen sowie an Orten und im Skelett usw. festsetzt. Das kann vergleichsweise so vorgestellt werden wie der Atem des Körpers (= Prana), der unsichtbar durch die Nase in die Lunge eindringt und durch die Nase wieder ausfliesst, folglich also in dieser Weise die Ausstrahlung der mentalen Fluidalkraft verglichen werden kann.

Question
What is the mental Fluidalenergie resp. the mental Fluidalforce?
Answer
The mental Fluidalforce, is basically the emitted personal mental radiation/vibes resp. the oscillation and energy as well as the forces of the mental block of the person concerning his thoughts, feelings, of the psyche and the consciousness, so the mental oscillations that radiate from the human eventually holds itself in objects as well as places and in the skeleton etc. This can as be introduced comparatively as the breath of the body (= Prana) which enters invisibly by the nose into the lungs and flows out again through the nose, consequently in this manner the emission of the mental Fluidalforce can be compared.

---

Salome, Badr

Karlsult

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Ok, thanks. I wish to buy the book, once I have credit card available.

Edward talked about the usage, if I understood correctly he said they can actually use these forces. Anyway it's interesting but the book will probably tell me how they use these forces and what they can do with them?

Thanks again,
Karl

Stafath

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So do those fluidal forces can be used as a spiritual/invisible muscle and lift heavy weights without having big material muscles, eh?

Karlsult

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I think one of the usage of these fluidal forces may be to guide the person like a compass. So if a Plejaren (for example) dies on planet earth, these fluidal forces may help him/her by guiding him on the new planet... by sort of impulses.

And since the forces are stored in objects too maybe he may get impulses too from the planet he used to live before, Erra or what it is called...

So the usage maybe some sort of helping hand. Nothing else folks lol

Just what I think...

Edward

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Karl...

I think Badr, gave an excellent translation of the concerning, in his posting.

The Fluidal Forces, can be Absorbed/Inhaled, i.e., as mentioned through the
Nose, etc....as mentioned in the translation.

The Indian, Yogis and Monks, etc, were quite familiar with this, as they
called it in their terms as - Prana -, but were not really detailed in its
working. So, somewhere along the line, there was just this Teaching Error; but
no despair; Billy gives an excellent clear description of the mentioned
through Badr's posting.

Thus, the mentioned can have great Advantage, in One's new incarnation.
[as mentioned: thoughts, feelings, of the psyche and the consciousness...etc]

An excellent - Stabilizer -, if you will, for the new incarnating human body,
and related, I would say.

For further Insight, please utilize the Search enigne above, OK? This has been discussed a number of times.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath....

As mentioned in Badr's posting: thoughts, feelings, of the psyche and the
consciousness.

But I understand what you mean, though.[I thought of this even last week!]

It is said that Prana (through Indian teachings), can Enhance a human's
Strength Power, which I also came across...reading, once.

I think that the Fluidal Forces(Prana) can to some extent accomplish this,
but...with the help of the Spirit (Life)Power/Force, in combination, though.

Remember, lifting weights, is still connected to the Material Plane/realm. So,
it can not be done by the Fluidal Forces, alone.

Edward.

Jpm

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do these fluidal forces transfer in the case of sexual intercourse?

Stafath

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jpm,

WHAT!?!

Adysor

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I read somewhere about the 6th and 7th sense of the human being which has to do with the pituitary and pineal gland and there was something mentioned about fluidal forces or energy that comes from these glands.... the article is found on the gayaguys website if I remember correctly.
Adrian.

Adysor

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh by the way, the gayaguys website is down at the moment, I don't know what happened...

Anyone know?
Adrian.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 239
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 12:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adrian,

I have replied to your post in the translations section.

Salome
Aditya

Rarena

Post Number: 326
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not knowing about the fluidal forces comprehensively... will share with you some of what, it is my understanding, they may encompass. If you find I am in error please correct me...

When about to perform an act that requires great skill and concentration we tend to take a deep breath...

My aunt died at 50 years old and always wanted to be my mother since my mother was only 20 when I was born. She died of cancer and I was at my grandparents home sleeping in my late grandpas' bed when a blue form appeared before me...

This form was an exact replica of my aunt except she was much younger... maybe twenty or thirty and wore earrings and a necklace. It was only her bust, and did not include any body shapes beyond the top one third of her body.

It was not scary but more interesting than frightening and crystal clear in the front yet appeared nebulous towards the back of the form.

She looked right into my eyes and went to my side where my daughter was sleeping between my wife and I on the bed.

She floated down to kiss my daughter as she slept. When she moved past my line of vision... I turned my head and saw that her form ended abruptly from mid shoulder to where her back would normally be and there was what I can only describe as a light blue effervescent steam that flowed and ungulated softly and slowly from the abstract form and not of my aunt's likeness. I can only describe the light blue vapor as water changing from liquid to gas, hence fluidal.

She faded away like a mist in a second or two after kissing my daughter backing up a slightly... and was gone.

No one believed me about this occurance and chalked it up to my over-active imagination.

But I can tell you honestly it was something I saw and recognized as a real phenomenon. Not until reading the new to me Fluidal energy book from Billy and Bernadette did it make more logical sense to me.

This occured only a few hours after the death of my aunt so her fluidal energy was still vital enough to perform this act apparently for my benefit.

I was awake thinking of my grandpa who I loved very much and now my aunt had died and I was laying in my granfather's bed wondering if they were together somehow.

Sleep was not possible for me at that time, becausre there was a noisy electrical appliance on the other side of the poorly insulated wall that regulated the watering schedule for the back yard and made a characteristic sixty cycle humm that older transformers resonate... and kept me from sleep. So I was fully awake.

Oddly enough after that, I slept well. Seeing my aunt seemed to bring a peace and recognition of a trueful nature.

Of course, it could be my active imagination, yet my interpretation of the fluidal energies that I am only now learning about seems to explain this phenomena quite logically.

fluidalenergy book

You can buy it here...
http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=407

Melli

Post Number: 343
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since people are interested in this topic and so am I naturally but especially after reading just a little bit about it... Michael can I suggest to you that you scan the booklet we received at the Annual meeting titled: "How does the mental fluidal forces penetrate the cells and organs? or: WHY is Joy and Harmony so important for us? By Willem Mondria & wife, and put it up on your site?! It will create a Buzz I am sure amongst 'those' who indeed read your informative site.
Sorry to dob you in Michael... but I just read it again and i find it fascinating even though it's only a tiny bit of info, none the less it's very very enlightening, Cheers bianca

Michael

Post Number: 642
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca,

Please drop me an email.

Thanks.
Michael Horn

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 319
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm: “Do these fluidal forces transfer in the case of sexual intercourse?”

Certainly. They are transferred into everything the human being is immediately surrounded by: walls, furniture, clothing, jewelry, etc. The longer the exposure in close proximity the more they will be loaded with such fluidal energy.

And in the case of hand-holding, kissing and sexual intercourse there is the additional dynamic of transfer at a cellular level to be considered.

All mental fluidal forces are stored as firm and remaining information in all cells of the body. The information of the mental block is stored within seconds in all of the body’s organs and in the entire cell system, whereby an organic and a cellular memory is created. *

So if there is sweat transferred in hand-holding, saliva in kissing and sexual fluids during intercourse, these fluidal forces will accompany.

*Excerpted from: Wie kommt die mentale Fluidalkraft in die Zellen und Organe?

Regards
Bob

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 246
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Hector mentioned my YouTube Profile (which, however, I do not offect much, and it doesn't effectively inform one of my Interests), perhaps I should share the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nD5xmL0kU

As Quetzal has confirmed in Contact 216, Acupuncture, the Five Elements (Wood/Air, Fire, Clay/Earth, Metal/Gold, and Water), Qi (Anima, the Breath of Life), the I Ching, etc., constitute Traditional Witting handed down from Henok's Time through the Henok Sirians, the Folks of Kudra in Nisan, to the Earth. This actually acts around the Active and Passive forms of the Cosmic-Electromagnetic Energy of Life. This is Part of the Reason why we must study ancient Traditions and the Roots of our Language: because much of it is properly of extraterrestrial lasanic Origin and thus contains more advanced Conceptions than can be procreated by the cruder Comprehension of modern Man. (Note: although John Chang uses mostly directly the cosmic-electromagnetic Life Energy, in another Video he may be seen 'reading' Fluidal Energy)

In Entraction upon Translations, I opine that they should be in two Verses: a New English or Cultivated, and a Common English or a Vernacular. This should both free the Cultivated Form from any restricting Conventions, and make clear to the less literate the Importation of the Original. The cultivated Form now thus has full Liberty to grow in all logically mayable Directions with but the Restrictions of Regulations, that is, the proper Bereadments of the Words and Word Parts. I also opine that it is important to ensure total Harmony among the Words in this cultivated English, mixing balancedly the whole Palette of Latinate and Germanic, always bethinking the Sound and Espeech, as well as the Sense, so that for instance, the traditional english Prefix 'for-' shall be used when 'per-' is not stressed, while 'per-' takes its Place when stressed, that Prefixes and Suffixes be used to clarify Meaning, such as with the Verb 'to Influence', which perhaps should be 'to Eninfluence' for more metaphorical Imagery, also that Words are defined in a perfectly clear Way, so for instance 'Influence' is defined as, simply, 'Inflowingness' and given its List of Senses. The English in Translations is affected by the German Syntax, merely through flexing to allow for the more precise Embodiment of the German, while the Language itself may conform to a number of Styles and Syntaxes, so long as an Attempt is made to mediate Importance correctly and aesthetically, &c. All latin and germanic Words encluding all older English and Latin must be reguarded as English and thus may be freely used throughout the Language to carry Meaning. Care must be taken, too, that Words retain valid sensual Connexions to other Words, Senses, Concepts, &c., and their Spellings need not be outgoingly various and disconnected. e.g. in the Case of 'to Flow': to flow, Flowing, Fluxion = Flowment, fluent=flowing, fluid = flowy, Fluence = Flowingness, to fluoresce = to grow flowing, fluvial = flowly, flowal, raparian, riverial, &c.,

As an Example, I Translate what Badr earlier did about the Prana, Qi, or Fluidal Energy (what is called 'Ching' in the Plejaren Language):

Frage

Ask

Question

Was ist die mentale Fluidalenergie resp. die mentale Fluidalkraft?

What is the mental Fluidal Energy, respectively the mental Fluidal Craft (Force)?

What is the mental fluidal Energy, respectively the mental fluidal Force?

Antwort

Antswear (Response, Respeech, Answer, etc.)

Answer

Die mentale Fluidalkraft, um diese geht es grundsätzlich, sind die persönliche mentale Ausstrahlung resp. die Schwingung und Energie sowie die Kräfte des Mentalblocks des Menschen hinsichtlich seiner Gedanken, Gefühle, der Psyche und des Bewusstseins, also das, was mental-schwingungsmässig vom Menschen ausgestrahlt wird und sich in Gegenständen sowie an Orten und im Skelett usw. festsetzt.

The mental Fluidal Craft, about this it axiomatically (fundamental sententially) goeth, are the personal mental Exradiations resp. the Vibrations and Energy as how the Crafts (Forces) of the Mental Block of Man provisional of his Thoughtures, Feelages, of the Psyche and of the Conscious Being, all so (thus) that what becometh mental-vibration-metrically beamed out from Man and what setteth itself firm in Objects (Obstabilities, Obstances) as how on Locuses (Ordinates) and in the Skeleton &c.

The mental fluidal Force, this has fundamentally to do with this, is the personal mental Radiations resp. the Vibrations and Energy as well as the Forces of the Mental Block of Human Beings in Aspect of their Thoughts, Feelings, of the Psyche and of the Consciousness, thus that which is beamed out from Human Beings in Relation to Mental Vibrations and which constitutes itself in Objects as well as at Places and in the Skeleton, etc.

Das kann vergleichsweise so vorgestellt werden wie der Atem des Körpers (= Prana), der unsichtbar durch die Nase in die Lunge eindringt und durch die Nase wieder ausfliesst, folglich also in dieser Weise die Ausstrahlung der mentalen Fluidalkraft verglichen werden kann.

That may become thusly preposed comparison-wisely like the Breath of the Body (=Prana), that unvisibly penetrateth through the Nose into the Lungs and effloweth again through the Nose, consequently thus in this Wise may the Exradiation of the mental Fluidal Craft become compared.

That may become imagined as like the Breath of the Body (=Prana), that invisibly enters through the Nose into the Lungs and flows out again through the Nose, consequently thus in this Way may the Radiation of the mental Fluidal Force be compared.

Frage

Ask

Question

Hat das etwas zu tun mit der kosmisch-elektromagnetischen Lebensenergie?

Hath that withwhat to do with the cosmic-electromagnetic Energy of Living?

Does that have something to do with the cosmic-electromagnetic Life Energy?

Antwort

Response

Answer

Die mentale Fluidalkraft resp. Fluidalenergie hat nicht direkt etwas mit der kosmisch-elektromagnetischen Lebensenergie zu tun, sondern nur indirekt. Grundsätzlich ist die mentale Fluidalkraft die persönliche Schwingung des Menschen; die Schwingung seiner Gedanken, Gefühle, der Psyche und des Bewusstseins, wie im weiteren darin aber auch die feinen Schwingungen resp. die Fluide der Persönlichkeit und des Charakters enthalten sind.

The mental Fluidal Craft resp. Fluidal Energy hath not directly something to do with the cosmic-electromagnetic Energy of Living, sunder merely indirectly. Ground-sententially (axiomatically) the Fluidal Craft is the personal Vibration of Man; the Vibration of his Thoughtures (Thoughtages), Feelages, of the Psyche and of the Conscious Being, like in the wider therein are withheld though too the fine Vibrations resp. the Fluids of the Personality and of the Character.

The mental Fluidal Force resp. the Fluidal Energy does directly have something to do with the cosmic-electromagnetic Life Energy, rather merely indirectly. Fundamentally the Fluidal Force is the personal Vibration of a Human Being; the Vibration of their Thoughts, Feelings, of the Psyche and of the Consciousness, like more broadly therein are contained also the fine Vibrations resp. the Fluids of the Personality and of the Character.

Es ist also eine Schwingung, in der des Menschen Charakter, dessen Persönlichkeit, seine Mentalität, also seine Psyche, seine Gefühle und Gedanken sowie die Regungen des Bewusstseins abgelagert sind.

It is thus a Vibration, in which the Character of Man, the Personality thereof, his Mentality, thus his Psyche, his Feelages & Thoughtures as how the Motions of the Conscious Being, are delayered.

It is thus a Vibration in which the Character of a Human Being, the Personality of them, their Mentality, thus their Psyche, their Feelings and Thoughts as well as the Motions of the the Consciousness, are layered down.

Die mentale Fluidalkräfte sondern sich schwingungsmässig resp. fluidal aus dem Körper und aus dem Bewusstsein, dem Mentalblock und auch der Persönlichkeit und dem Charakter heraus ab und setzen sich in Kleidern, Schmuckstücken, Mauern, Häusern, Möbeln, Büchern, Bäumen usw. fest; einfach in allem, was den Menschen umgibt. Und je länger die Dinge den Menschen umgeben, desto intensiver werden diese natürlich durch die mentalen Fluidalenergien aufgeladen; es ist wie bei einer Batterie.

The mental Fluidal Crafts secern (separate) themselves off vibration-metrically resp. fluidally out of the Body and out of the Conscious Being, of the Mental Block and too out of the Personality and of the Character hereout and set themselves firm in Clothes, Pieces of Ornation, Walls, Houses, Furniture (Mobiles), Books, Trees &c; simply in all what engiveth (surroundeth, circumfoundeth) Man. And the longer the Things circumfound the Man, the more intensively do these become naturally encharged up (loaded up) via the Fluidal Energy; it is like by a Battery.

The mental Fluidal Forces separate themselves out in Reguard to Vibration resp. fluidally out of the Body and out of the Consciousness, out of the Mental Block, and too out of the Personality and of the Character and constitute themselves in Clothes, Pieces of Décor (e.g. Jewellery), Walls, Houses, Furniture, Books, Trees, etc; simply in all what surrounds the Human Being. And the longer the Things surround the Human Being, the more intensively do these become naturally charged up by the Fluidal Energy; it is like with a Battery.

(from 'Rund um die Fluidalenergie' = 'Round about the Fluidal Energy' = 'About the Fluidal Energy')

Later I will post Quetzal's Declarations on Acupuncture, etc., from Contact 299, in the appropriate Section.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 249
Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction (failing Word in bold):

'The mental Fluidal Force resp. the Fluidal Energy does not directly have something to do with the cosmic-electromagnetic Life Energy, rather merely indirectly. Fundamentally the Fluidal Force is the personal Vibration of a Human Being; the Vibration of their Thoughts, Feelings, of the Psyche and of the Consciousness, like more broadly therein are contained also the fine Vibrations resp. the Fluids of the Personality and of the Character.'

Salome,

- Matthew

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page