Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 09, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through September 09, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mavi

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YES,DAVO! I WISH THAT TOO, THEY HAVE TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS,AND STOP BEING SO NOSY AND THE GLOBAL POLICE. I HAVE BEEN READING THIS NICE WEB PAGE, IT'LL BE BEAUTIFUL IF WE HAVE THIS TYPE OF WORLD.WE SHOULD BE MEMBERS OR SUPPORTERS
http://www.dwfed.org/home.html

Indi

Post Number: 334
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This story is of interest to those studying Billy's teachings, especially to do with reincarnation, and remembering past life issues.

On reading the story in this link, quite a few thoughts came to mind to explain what is happening to this young boy from the 'teaching's' perspective.

I think this could be a good case to use to try and explain Billy's way.
It is the case of a young 2yr old who had nightmares about another life, and knew things he should not know, at such a young age.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1209795/Reincarnated-Our-son-World-War-II-pilot-come-life.html

Robyn

Scott

Post Number: 1840
Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Yes, I have read about James before. I saw a program a few years ago regarding his experiences. I found this you-tube clip about him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGixKr3Y-NA

Scott

Mehraein62

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn

Thank you for sharing, It is useful regarding the reincarnation subject
Salome
M45

Hector

Post Number: 501
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great story....Some of the people commenting the article say "some may have a few more opportunities to come back".... that would imply Creation does favor some human beings while it is detrimental to some others. Reality is quite different, Creation does not practice any kind of spiritual apartheid in terms of reincarnation. We all will have plenty of lives/opportunities to reach our evolutionary goal, our evolutionary task.

Few people may begin to accept the reincarnation reality soon. But there are many things on the subject which will remain unclear to these truthseekers, and there's where we all Figu friends have to be ready to solve and clear all those questions which will arise.....

Indi

Post Number: 335
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I seem to recall on reading on reincarnation in the books, that if one's life is cut off earlier than normal as in an accident etc.... then that spirit may come back quite quickly compared to the normal timing.

I will see if I can find the location of that info.

Robyn

Darren

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was interesting to see that the boy's memories of his previous past life stopped shortly after the age of 4 or 5. Is this indicative of all cases like this?

Ramirez

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren.
Not at all though you might appreciate most children remain at home up to about the age of 5-6 years so in those cases family enviroment is important.
In some families such children would be supported whilst in others their observations, awareness and so on would be invalidated and riduculed.

After about 5-6 years they mix with others in school etc and given the rather low average awareness of persons throughout most societies at present all manner of difficulties and pressures begin to manifest within the peer group so probably many children with such memories, access to higher realms and overall awareness simply play dumb to avoid ridicule and persecution.
Cheers.

Darren

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, any idea why that passage that boy had with his past life close at around 4-6 years of age. Is that indicative of all cases like this boys and does it have something to do with the CCB?

Ramirez

Post Number: 261
Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren.

From what appears in the video the boy received affectionate support particularly from his mother which went a long way towards him being able to successfully gradually resolve the matter psychologically. It's not stated whether he received professional help but from all the publicity surrounding him this seems possible.
A good shrink can do an extraordinary amount of beneficial repair work in the right situation. So whatever the case he moved on with his life.

When a persons former life ended in dramatic circumstances there can exist a strong connection with such moments and certain memories for some persons in spite of the so called veil of forgetfullness which is not totally effective for everyone. People have conscious memories of past lives .... it's not uncommon.

You might also consider there are higher laws in effect (exceptions to the normal) for some cases thereby enabling an appropriate public awareness of re-incarnation to become possible through such persons stories being circulated.

CCB .... ask Billy or one of the experts about that.
Cheers.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2009 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I remember, Billy stated that the childs new personality won't take over completely until around year 5. Until then, they can remember their past and even show glimpses of their previous personality. (Thats from memory so I may be wrong on this but I think its been talked about in this forum already)

Funny my nephew would not eat meat no matter what form it was in. He would eat only pizza, spaghetti, vegs and fruit, unless we hid it in his meal somehow. Year 5 came around and he now is eating meat, chicken, seafood.
Mark Gilbo

Norm

Post Number: 1292
Posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy also said the old personality disappears right after death. But in a sense it doesn't if these stories are true.
My Website

Hector

Post Number: 502
Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm from what i've read, overpopulation does cause a lot of troubles, and one of them is to shorten reincarnation cycles. If you do not stay as long in the beyond as expected, the process of "downloading" vital experiences, feelings, thoughts, recognitions, insights, sensations into the storage banks is perturbed/interfered....Also, the creation of a completely new personality by the CCB (comprehensive consciouness block) does not finish properly...

Therefore if overpopulation causes some malfulction to the reincarnation process, some people will be aware of some things of their previous lives...It's like trying to format a hard disk...if you do not format the disc correctly, erasing all data and taking enough time to do it, then when you try to add new files to the disc you will experience some data-transfer troubles...

Creational laws do function free of mistakes, if there is no NEGATIVE human intervention in the process. Billy says human beings as a definition, are implementers of Creational Law....In these troubled times we are witnessing, earth human beins are not implementers/managers of Creational Law, but rather the contrary...Human beings in this planet are causing problems to the environment, nature, reincarnation cycles, human equality, human relationships....It is a task for Billy and Figu (as well as any other Mission volunteer) to try to reverse this trend.

Memo00

Post Number: 380
Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm

As i understand it the personality completely disappears after death, what can happen is that the person unconsciously can receive impulses from the storage banks.

Also if i remember correctly it was not until age 5 but age 3 when children can remember things from past lifes. This may be related with brain waves as little childrenīs brains can be naturally "working" in the Delta and Theta frequencies (or so it says in wikipedia).

take care

Rarena

Post Number: 473
Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Memo00 here concerning the previous or so-called old personality, the personality disappears at death... except for what the fluidal forces contained in the decaying body holds...

On the physical level you can use the analogy of that picture of you as a child is not the same "you" as today, in fact every seven years all the cells in our body recycle and repair completely replacing the old "you" anyway...

Also, if you think about the numerous lifetimes we have probably had... (and I know of no scientific proof for this... although prominent scientists and Billy claim it is indeed true) each lifetime corrects a specific error and adds to the unconscious we are unable to access in our lifetime, our new reincarnation; (I.E.re-addition into the meat or physical body) has a slightly different plan spanning eons of time comparatively to our current lifespan.

A note here: Billy eats meat, and tells us we are to do so as well or become debilitated as a result of eating only veges... and not fulfilling the physical requirements of our bodies...

It is my understanding... the new personality situation which is apparently beyond our control to alter... deals with many, many lifetimes other than the last previous lifetime and often forms in response to many lifetimes before the most recent life experience.

As to the child remembering his previous lifetime, it has been in the news and books but according to Billy is not possible other than the child being a medium... and able to bring forth the thoughts of a deceased spirit via fluidal energies or some other means.

It is a terrible, lonely, feeling to miss someone who has departed, yet... it is somehow necessary and will be less painful if and when, we find out the truth about reincarnation. This is another of those things that has yet to be proven as real since it deals with the rather quantum aspect of the Universe not really understood by the people of this age and level of evolution.

Below is the closest we've come to understanding the void, the vacuum, zero point, whatever you want to call it... is really a seething mass of energy which is not even understood by the best minds on the planet yet explains many things we see in our Universe.

dirac equation

Cpl

Post Number: 476
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy and Memo,

You are quite right about the personality disappearing at death; consciousness, however, remains for some time while it is absorbed into the spirit. So, as per Hector's posting, if some of the consciousness is not absorbed before the next incarnation begins there will likely be certain consciousness anomalies.

A question perhaps worth considering is how much is personality consciousness and vice versa; to what degree can consciousness be considered personality. To be sure many people on our planet often use the two terms interchangeably to some degree.

Fluidal forces and "ghosts" e.g. might be considered by many to be either. While ghosts may just be consciousnesses, they display characteristics of the former personality, and these characteristics can, it seems, survive death of the physical form and its living personality for a while.

BTW do you have a source for the Zero Point equation there citing Dirac as saying this is the Zero Point equation, or is someone else saying it is the ZP equation, Randy? Very interesting.

Thanks,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Rarena

Post Number: 473
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

Unconsciousness rather than consciousness may probably be more correct... because, after death our physical body is gone... so we cannot be conscious (I.E. aware using material bodily senses).

It is my understanding... Dirac's equation explained the possiblity that there is seething movement in what we now term vacuum space.

This equation came from Wikipedia and is not the equation people accept recently... People like Richard Feynman and Murry Gel-Mann arranged it differently at Cal Tech... and it is still under conjecture... but the basic point is... there is apparently a seething mass in what we call a total vacuum.

The equation does not do it justice because of the way it is arranged, but when it is balanced, the two sides (matter and anti matter) are equal in activity although we cannot yet detect motion (other than theoretically) in anti matter space.

That's the part we don't understand... But Dirac seemed to be on the right track with this equation. Oh... the other operators not included in the key such as psi (four component wave function) Alpha and beta (self ajointed matrices) culminating in a partial differential equation... was too long to place here and can be found at the site Wiki referenced previously.

The equation was for those of that particular bent...

Adysor

Post Number: 146
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2009 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

How does one know when he dies that he is dead? Is there anyway of experiencing this? The eyes, ears and the entire nervous system "die" along with the brain, which, by my opinion, is the reason we are experiencing anything at all. Then what is the point of all this information about spirit-forms, storage bank, etc. since there is no way of knowing or experiencing those?
Adrian.

Rarena

Post Number: 474
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrian,

Good Questions... do not remember writing to you before... While the answers are very complex if the Billy Meier material is to be fully quoted... will answer in my very limited and rudimentry way.

Q1) I don't know if one knows they are dead using the first five senses, since knowledge is gained from experience which, as you said, is only available during what we call life and gleened with certain physical sensors.

Q2) Billy mentioned we have a couple of sensors which we are not really conscious of, senses six and seven, which in my translation are deep feeling and perception.

These senses being more spiritual consciousness than material consciousness may be able to perceive or experience this and report it to the spiritual knowledge bank: CCB.

How many thoughts fit into a grapefruit? And after those thoughts are there, do they weigh any more? See what I mean about being more spiritual in nature?

Q3) Your physical body does not experience the first five senses after death or at least in the same manner as during life.

It is my understanding most problems occur in this line of reasoning due to our perception from the alive point of view and probably more importantly lack of scientific evidence. We tend to think with our first five sensors which do not continue into death... which is very much a part of life and should be thought of all the time.

It is far more complex than this with many different specific factors effecting the outcome... but the result is still the same... we rest for one and a half lifetimes unless overpopulation is on the planet on which we die, which is where we reincarnate whether we were born there or not. Our life experience is stored and we rest... and most likely reflect on our previous lifetime of experience.

Memo00

Post Number: 381
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrian

I remember reading somewhere the description of the dying process by Billy. You will know when you are dying because even if the body is dead your consciousness will still "work" for a little time, as you become free of all material boundaries you will experience peace, freedom and love.

Also supposedly while in deep meditative state one can see (with the consciousness) the pure Spirit Realm.

The point of knowing about this kind of things is simple, to know where do you come from and where are we going to, and all those why and how questions we all make to ourselves all the time. There may be things that one cannot "prove" to others or experience ourselves (still), still we always have logic and reason, and we can find many analogies in nature and the material world of what happens in the pure spirit realm cause like the aphorism says: "As above so below".

take care

Adysor

Post Number: 147
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,

How can one see with the consciousness? Also how can you even know, or tell yourself you are in that deep meditative state? You can see pretty much anything... What would that even mean.

How can your consciousness work after the process of death? I want to use as an example a KO in a boxing match... I never had one but I would assume you are unconscious for a few moments even minutes, in that moment I don't think there is any experience at all as we know it. Also I know when I am really tired and have a good deep sleep. I could just wake up 10 hours later and for me it would seem like a few minutes. So how can someone be conscious right after death even for 1 millisecond? I don't think there is really any way of experiencing all these concepts and ideas Mr. Meier is talking about, except while you are alive and through our physical sensors which you cannot relate as spiritual.
Adrian.

Cpl

Post Number: 477
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Billy has said it is the consciousness that travels outside the body in cases of astral travel and near death experiences when one sees oneself above their physical body. This clearly indicates that the consciousness can see on its own. Although there is still a bodily connection during such experiences the consciousness is obviously not seeing through the physical body's eyes, though it is presumably utilizing the brain.

We also know that the consciousness survives death for a while. What does not seem to have been made clear in all the material I have read is whether that consciousness immediately upon death can see, as in a near death experience. It might seem reasonable to assume it could, but if that is so the question arises as to what happens to that ability as the consciousness is absorbed fully into spirit.

We really need clarification from Billy on this regarding every aspect of consciousness at, immediately after, and some time after, death. I've not seen any clarifying details. There may be some available in German, of course.
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Indi

Post Number: 339
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris, I think you will find that Billy said the consciousness expands, outwards, rather than leaves the body. It cannot logically leave, as it is not an independent item.

The consciousness arises from the brain processes, therefore, if the brain is unconscious or dead, then the consciousness can no longer 'arise'.

The explanation for being able to view oneself when apparently dead, is just that -- one appears dead to the clinicians, however, there could still be undetectable life activity happening, and whilst that is there, there is consciousness.

Being declared dead, is no guarantee that death has indeed occurred, and the spirit does not leave the body, with the consciousness and all it holds for processing (via the CCB), until all organ activity has ceased.

There are several places this is discussed in the writings.

Robyn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page