Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 15, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through September 15, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marcela

Post Number: 121
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn:

Thanks for sharing your meditation techniques with the Forum; I have a question though. Do you use the Peace Meditation chant for your personal meditation? And do you do the peace meditation as well?

Ben:

I want to ask you: When you participate in the Peace Meditation, do you use a pyramid?

Thank you both in advance…
Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay , Marcela

When I was with members of the core group , there was , with them , a definite difference of opinion to your statement that there is no wrong way .

I understand what is most important is the pronunciation and the concentration on the phrase itself , not imagery or even an aiming of the intention towards world situation , etc.

I was surprised to learn that the very popular circle of the forefinger and thumb is actually a short circuit of energy . From then on ,I point the fingers not the thumb towards my forehead , as they showed me .

We're still on winter schedule , I assume . always wondered if the spring qualified as summer , but no one has answered that yet .

MC

Tachyon

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not use a pyramid but will make one of copper hopefully this spring now that I have some of the specifics. I will definitely let all of you know my progress in meditation with the copper pyramid. As I am relatively new to all of this I anxiously await meditating in different settings and/or environment. You can't always meditate outside when you live in Canada :P
Ben,

Syn

Post Number: 152
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think the peace meditation is right now, but i missed it so i will TRY to catch it tommorow. keep in mind for billy 10am is 3am over here. so its not exactly convienient for me. i dont chant i think it.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Redbeard

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tachyon/Ben,
I would be interested in the "specifics" of the Pyramid that you mentioned. If you referring to dimensions and materials, I would like to know what they are and your source of these, as I am also interested in making one.
Thanks, Matt

Norm

Post Number: 1258
Posted on Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why not just buy a small pyramid from FIGU shop. That way you know its made correctly.

http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=66&products_id=339
My Website

Johnboy

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To get the correct pyramid angles it appears very simple. Make a hexagon out of copper plate. Each section is a 60 degree 'slice'. Remove two adjacent 'slices'. You should then have four remaining equal "slices". By folding your copper plate every 60 degrees on the line between each "slice", you will have a correctly dimensioned pyramid. It worked for me.

Bianca

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 06:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Affirmations are also lessons for the Spirit and i am referring to the Meditation from Clear sight: Affirmation number 11;
"My thoughts and feelings strengthen the trust in myself".
In a situation whereby a person has negative thoughts throughout the day (which i am sure we all do unfortunately) thus negative feelings result, would this be an enforcement of the negative thoughts/feelings because they already exist in our consciousness? and be enforced through the Psyche ?
I would like to mention also that the small pyramid is of great benefit when I do my daily 12 Affirmations, which i am doing twice a day and also 3 other affirmations from the' Meditation from Clear sight'.

Rarena

Post Number: 438
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bianca,

Your statement (Post 8) made me think. It is interesting: we can create something from apparently nothing...

First a thought, becomes a reality... such as a bridge, or a house or a lesson to learn... etc etc etc... your question of whether the Psyche modifies... or somehow accentuates the thought is very asstute...

By using logic... thinking negatively, it stands to reason... that the exact effect can most likely occur... in the opposite direction.

Simple and profound. Forceable forcelessness...

They always say the most intellgent ask the questions for which they already know the answer... eh eh..

Thank you for making it clear with a "shining example"...

Redbeard

Post Number: 81
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bianca, you are monitoring and evaluating your thoughts as to their truth, value, negativity and their relevance to reality. You are preventing negative reinforcement by correcting and labeling the thoughts as they occur. You therefore build trust in yourself as you perceive within yourself that you are correctly managing your thinking on a regular basis. So when you use this affirmation you envision this reality of growth and competence of your self management, and trustworthiness.

Just MY thoughts, on this. Peace Matt B.

C_andre

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there!
I'm studying "Einfuhrung in die meditation" book, i dont speak German yet so i use software to translate, i found another pray along with the Jmmanuel ("My spirit, you exist within omnipotence...")

I tried to translate, and i know that isn't 100% correct so i ask if someone can rectifie this.

Mein Geist, ich suche den Weg zu dir.
My Spirit, I look for the path to you.
Meu Espírito, eu procuro alcançar-te.

Ich bin angefüllt mit selbsterschaffenen Sorgen, und ich bin müde und erschöpft, und so
I am filled with self-created worries, and I am tired and exhausted, and in such a way
Eu estou cheio de preocupações e de tal forma cansado e exausto

suche ich den Weg zu dir, um mich auszuruhen. Ich suche den Weg zu dir mit allen meinen Fehlern und Schwächen.
I look for the path to you, in order to rest me. I look for the path to you with all my mistakes and weaknesses.
Eu procuro alcançar-te, de forma a obter paz interior.Eu procuro alcançar-te com todos os meus erros e fraquezas.

Mit deiner Hilfe will ich mich nach den Gesetzen und Geboten formen.
With your help I want to form myself according to the laws and requirements.
Com a tua ajuda eu quero instruir-me de acordo com as leis e requisitos.

Ich bin in meinem Bewusstsein rastlos und unrein;
I am restless and impure in my consciousness;
Encontro-me agitado e impuro na minha consciência;

Hilf mir das Unreine und das Rastlose zu beseitigen.
Help me the impure and the restless to be removed.
Ajuda-me a remover o impuro e a agitação.

Lass mich in dir sein und sei du in mir.
Let me be in you and is you in me.
Deixa-me estar em ti como tu estás em mim.

Lass mich in dir arbeiten und arbeite du in mir.
Let me work in you and works you in me.
Deixa-me desenvolver em ti como tu te desenvolves em mim.

"Diese zwei vorgenannten Wortgebilde, Jahrzigtausende alt, haben sich als sehr bewährt erwiesen und stellen den Menschen eine unermessliche Hilfe dar."
"These two aforementioned word things, have thousand of years old,very proven to place to humans an immeasurable assistance."

Thanks,

Carlos

Marcela

Post Number: 162
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos:

Welcome to the forum. I think your translation is very accurate except for this minor sentences:

1. Ich bin angefüllt mit selbsterschaffenen Sorgen, und ich bin müde und erschöpft, und so
I am filled with self-created worries, and I am tired and exhausted, and in this way...

2. Lass mich in dir sein und sei du in mir.
Let me be in you and you in me.

3. Lass mich in dir arbeiten und arbeite du in mir.
Let me work in you and you work in me.

2 & 3 sound better, more understandable.

I am learning German at the University (one year so far), the rest of the translation looks very good to me. Many members know German as well and they can check it for you too.

I used sofware before, but I couldn't find a good one.

Good luck in your studies!
Salome

C_andre

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela!

Thanks for the help,now i can use this pray too before my meditations.
I use Systran software to translate and omnipage to convert the books in txt files.

Salome

Marcela

Post Number: 163
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are welcome, Carlos. I am reading the same book.

It is a beautiful praying, I think...
Salome

Marcela

Post Number: 165
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Talking about Meditation, I was wondering...does anybone know if you think of the word sun when you do the exercises, or do you picture a sun in your mind? The same with the roses. Do you think of the word or of the object.

Thank you.
Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 173
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela ;

You imagine the object visualy , while saying the word to yourself .

Kind Regards , Mark

Marcela

Post Number: 167
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark, I'll tell James to add that explanation on the futureofmankind web site.
Salome

Bianca

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Contact number: 10 - verse 206, 1975, Semjase is talking with Billy and suggesting that: "All unreal suggestions and human imaginations will be corrected by stating:
"I, the human am part of Creation, that as a fragment as Spirit enlivens me".
"Ich bin ein Teil der Schopfung, die als Teilstuck als Geist mich belebt".
I have been concentrating on the 12 Affirmations by Billy everyday and for a many months and i feel an immense change in my world of thinking/feeling, but it occurred to me that Semjase's suggestion may be more beneficial in general because the words are all encompassing of the human material consciousness. I know that they are different but because they are different how is One to think about it, and i mean beyond the obvious. Can anyone offer some insights or clear explanation of that one sentence in comparison to the 12 Affirmations? Much appreciated!

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 50
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
This is a query about Meditation from Clear Sight.
I have just hit number 66 this morning, thought about it awhile and was wondering what others might think about this. "I always keep my spiritual and consciousness-related conduits free, whereby the Creational laws and directives can work within me and through me."
Forgive my ignorance but what conduits between what or from where to where.
Peace John

Markcampbell

Post Number: 241
Posted on Wednesday, September 09, 2009 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I relate the term conduits as senses , of various depths .

Edward

Post Number: 1469
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Well, as what I can make of it, is: when you keep your -- spiritual and
consciousness-related conduits free --: YOU, make it more possible and
accessible for the Creational Laws and Directives...to - penetrate - into your
BEING. Thus: NO channels or whatever, are blocked to prevent the mentioned
from proceeding, processing and conducting their work, so to speak.

Take for instance: Manifesting in a - Neutral Positive - fashion, would be a
very good stance to take, in which the above mentioned can proceed and
process herself...without delay, or whatever blockage (conditions)...there may
be, that One may encounter or be of attitude.

Edward.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Mark and Edward, so as I see it keeping your senses on a neutral positive plane would be the most appropriate way of accepting any messages relayed to you from your spirit. That would be keeping your spiritual and consciousness-related conduits free is this what it means?
Peace John

Psycloud

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am confused on the whole conduit thing you all are talking about. I have not read the book in English, but in German, can someone tell me what word is being used in the German when you all are referring to conduit?

Thanks
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page