Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 21, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through July 21, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1740
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sanjin and Suv....

Would indeed, be Fluidal Energy/Forces, related.

Even in Indonesia, there are individuals whom have Pyrokinesis, abilities.

Just as in the Martial Arts of Kempo, there is also a branch which utilizes
the mentioned. Is what they call: 'Fighting with your Mental State',
but...those who have studied the/Billy's Materials, would know it is all
related to: the (Mental) Fluidal Forces factor. Which, was once demonstrated
by a well known (Jndjsch) Kempo Martial Arts teacher, here, on TV(; which I
once mentioned, here..in the past). [On YouTube, there are many such
demonstrations, conducted; you have to 'see it' to 'believe it', as they say.]

The Indonesians (and Jndjsch), know very much of - The Hidden Forces -, in
their traditions within their cultures.

Edward.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1119
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all,

Billy tells us that the few people on this planet who do actually command the ability to - for instance - ignite fires solely through the powers of their minds, NEVER go public with these abilities.

This seems logical to me, given that the strength of consciousness ("intelligence") of these discreet individuals would be such that they would be smart enough to eschew public demonstrations - which seem to me to be primarily a form of ego-gratification.

And the guy in the video: why do we see him take the sheet of newspaper, and then there is an edit at exactly the point where he could introduce a simple chemical ignition substance? If he's for real why didn't he simply hold his hand up to an open sheet of paper? It would have been much more convincing.

The devil's advocate tells me that he'd know the CIA would abduct him.

Salome,
Dyson

Edward

Post Number: 1748
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson....

I would agree with you, also.

The Indonesians I am referring to also 'do not' go in public.

It is very seldom, they show such a demonstration. They know their 'code', so
to speak.

There are, of course, those out there whom just give a SHOW, and are Fake.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 898
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually Dyson, I seem to remember that BEAM said that it was individuals who could contact the consciousness blocks of the dead (wrongly called contacting spirits) that never presented themselves in public if we want to be accurate.

If you know of another place where it mentions people having consciousness related abilities not being at all in public please let me know and I will stand corrected, but BEAM even talked about Uri Geller having the consciousness ability to redirect others' energies in order to perform his tricks which at other times were actually just illusions performed by simple misdirection if I recall accurately. Uri Geller was most definitely in the public as most people are probably aware :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1124
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Vivienne agrees with me that it is in a few places within the thousands of pages of un-indexed texts. As you know, digging out all these references is not easy, but I think I read about it most recently in the Fluidal Energies book.

I take your good point about Geller, but - technically - BEAM says he uses OTHER people's mental energies, not his own. Hair-splitting to us, but not to Billy, who understands these things better than us.

I'm just curious, Thomas, and I think I speak for others, because you have evidently read a lot of Billy's material in the original language, and share it publicly. How is your German coming along and how many of the books have you read at this stage? Thanks.

Cheers!
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 908
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read many of them, a majority of them I would say for which BEAM is = the author, and I am no expert to answer your question but never claimed to= be either :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 909
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh and Uri Geller uses his own consciousness to direct the energies of othe= rs so he still has consciousness related abilities whether or not they are = strong enough to be used solely by himself...

Ramirez

Post Number: 443
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas & Dyson,

Regarding use of group energy from an audience.
Skilled orators .... like Hitler.

Regarding energy healing where several "stage performers" are doing the circuits.
Benny Hinn is a glowing example and analogy of what Uri Geller is ..... a money shark using deceit and transparent stage magic wheras Erik Pearl has real abilities hugely magnified in a group setting though regretably he also has gradually succumbed to temptations of fame due to various influences. The healings themselves and unwell persons have devolved into a means to an end viewed mainly as publicity opportunities and commodities for perpetuating a business.

However there remains one notable exception .... Zdenko Domancic who remains true to his principles and for over 30 years has never charged anyone anything, rather accepting gifts or donations only from those able to pay. He has never turned away anyone and continues to diligently research energy healing as a science rather than something miraculous or mysterious.

Compare that to the horde of stage performers & opportunists :-)

And the most celebrated genuine healer of recorded times .... Jmannuel alias JC.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 221
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Q&A section,

"....Is it possible, according to your knowledge, to stay in the state of deep meditation, with no food and movement for months or years, without damaging the body and providing nourishment through the power of spirit, and is it possible for a human to function with no water and no food for years like this Hindu is claiming?

Salome
Beniamin Skowronski

That's esoteric nonsense. No human being can live for a long time without food or water. The body needs nourishment, or else it will die."
--------------------
Study on Yogi Prahlad Jani’s Fasting Miracles Concludes
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/35126/

"The research team, consisting of 35 scientists, could not find any evidence that Jani ate or drank anything during the 15 days."

This man is under constant surveillance..and when Billy says that all this is nonsense...what can be inferred from this ?
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Hector

Post Number: 602
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 03:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam you, I and 99% of our fellow human beings would not survive for more than 7 days without drinking water.

Way too many people are very happy trying to "discover" the limits of their strength and their bodies. And when they find their limits, many of them are dead. To me it seems a terrible idea to stimulate people to discover the limits of their bodies while practicing some very dangerous activities, extreme sports included.

The media and our society in general portrait irresponsible sportsmen and people who want to find the limits of their courage as heroes or role models, when they are not. Guys climbing 8000 mt. mountains without oxygen, motorcross riders doing double backflips, people swimming among sharks or crocodiles, base jumping, tornado chasers (WTF?), bull riding....the list goes on....Billy and the plejaren call this kind of guys "sensation junkies" or "adrenaline junkies".

According to the Geisteslehre, one of the basic rules of man is to take care of his life and his body, not taking innecessary risks. In my opinion, extreme fasting is also irresponsible and reprehensible. The only thing you will achieve after a period of extreme fasting is that you will have seriously weakened and deteriorated your health and body. And some metabolic/organic damage can't be reversed.....

Memo00

Post Number: 437
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

It can be inferred that it is all a scam. According to the info in wikipedia the surveillance wasn´t so strict, the results weren´t published in any scientifical magazine and like other "miracles" they are only used to promote religion.

If i remember correctly some illusionists have made similar tricks with video cameras 24hrs so...

Fainas

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Apart from the fact that it is probably wise to take any story with a grain of salt, the only useful bit of information in the story is that yogi apparently lasted 15 days. It is remarkable of course, but not exactly months or even years. So there is no contradiction between what beam says and this. Even if the story is true.

In any case, you don't need beam to understand that there is a huge difference between 15 days and years.

Edward

Post Number: 1828
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahihitam and All....

Just last week I was watching a Survival epos, on One of the Science
Channels, and it is confirmed that Man can live up to 14-15 dags without
bread-and-water, so to speak. Thus, beyond that, his Organs and Brain tissues,
etc., can/will be damaged. Let alone it being mentioned/conducted, in
Meditation!

Even Buddha, took breaks in his endeavor of Meditation which lasted for many
months. And in these breaks he nourished his body. With whatever foods were
available within his surroundings.

Those whom survived Earth Quakes who were buried within a cavity are very
Exceptional: whom survived for more than 15 days. There are examples of such
incidents(; without the food or drink scenarios). [Destiny has been GOOD to
them....]

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 229
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are the spirit-forms of the people who are regarded as "enlightened"(consciousness-related) through the ages more advanced/older spirits which through time & effort happened to achieve that state of clarity or clear perception
Or can any spirit-form achieve this state of clear perception/quality of mind through effort ?

In the spiritual teachings, it was mentioned that there are 7 stages of evolution containing further 7 sub-stages each...i think these "enlightened people" fall in between the
3rd stage-Intellectual life & 4th stage-Real life of the total 7 stages...Through effort and necessary values needed to evolve..can a spirit-form achieve wisdom/knowledge of various sub-stages in 1 life-time or is there any mechanism for spirit-form to hold back itself from putting itself at risk due to excessive/overload of knowledge from various sub-stages ?
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Borthwey

Post Number: 202
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam, I find that the so-called state of enlightenment is a bit overrated. It’s posed as a renunciation of materialism… but the material existence is inevitable, and it is the means through which evolution occurs. For the “enlightened” the worldly existence has no appeal so they turn towards themselves… that’s a productive thing but not necessarily a sign of very high spiritual evolution, it just means that “the struggle” i.e. what they perceive human life to be has no appeal. It’s more related to the state of a society and with the options that it presents to the individual, than with its spiritual development. The belief of many was that they were living their last material life before becoming “one with the all” forever, but we know that this is not the case. Their spirits moved on to the new individuals which in new lives found new opportunities for growth.

“can any spirit-form achieve this state of clear perception/quality of mind through effort ?”

Any spirit can, but that doesn’t mean that any spirit will. I suppose a certain minimum evolution is needed for any understanding to exist. But this is nothing much beyond the normal level of Earth humans.

“Enlightened” is not the same as “omniscient”... It just means that one understands Creation to a certain extent, and his/her role in it. One can see what is creative in everything, can live his/her life without unnecessary struggle and doesn’t become too affected by anything. A human being is always just being played by life (i.e. dealing with what it offers), and at the same time given opportunities to express oneself and to create oneself. To see that life is just that is within the reach of anyone who dedicates oneself to some study, reflection and/or introspection.

“can a spirit-form achieve wisdom/knowledge of various sub-stages in 1 life-time”

According to my understanding, there is no way that can happen. Each of the mentioned sub-stages takes several thousands of lifetimes to get through.

Lth

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> To clarify, the spirit is already 100 percent clear and logical. It is t= he > material consciousness that is faulty at times.

Borthwey

Post Number: 203
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas. I was indeed referring to the abilities of the spirit's personalities and not to the spirits themselves. The achievements would be attributed to the humans even if they were a function of their spirit's evolution.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 156
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lth,

"To clarify, the spirit is already 100 percent clear and logical."

I am very much interested to dig deeper into this idea. Could you be kind enough to just give me appropriate word/topic to search from the materials. I sincerely hope you will accede so I could understand better.

Jun
My will be done

Elreyjr

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lth,

"To clarify, the spirit is already 100 percent clear and logical."

I am very much interested to dig deeper into this idea. Could you be kind enough to just give me appropriate word/topic to search from the materials. I sincerely hope you will accede so I could understand better.

Born out of lack of information, I entertain an idea that the spirit starts as ignorant and illogical, the same reason why spirits still had to go through an evolutionary process.

Jun
My will be done

Schantz

Post Number: 115
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas/Lth,

Can you provide a source from the Meier material which states that the spirit form is already 100 percent clear and logical? This is new information to me after years of study, so I will have to disagree with your statement until you can backup your statement from the teaching.

Lth

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The Spirit has its own totally independant and absolutely logical intelligence in its spirit consciousness, this intelligence is perfectly logical so it will never make any mistakes."

Phaethonsfire/Jacob post 310
September 21, 2004

This is just one of many references to what you both ask about :-)

Lth

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Schantz and Jun, I will dig around because it is mentioned in several > places but, if you want verification, our moderator Indi/Robyn is a GL > Passive member and she can verify what I have said about the spirit being > 100 percent logical. I think Jacob's old posts also clarify this and he too > is or was a GL (Spirit Lessons) Passive FIGU member. I will look though and > get back to you both :-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 410
Posted on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When we refer to the spirit, we always refer to the spirit and the accompanying Gemüt.

The spirit itself is like a battery that over time and during countless of reincarnations accumulates knowledge and increases its power. There is no question of logical or illogical here as the spirit is a neutral positive power source only.

The Gemüt, also known as the spirit mind, resembles a engine which is capable of much more force when the power from the battery (the Spirit) increases. Unlike its material counterpart, Psyche, the Gemüt cannot be confused. But the Gemüt sends impulses to the Psyche. To my knowledge, the Gemüt also evolves (think of a better engine).
The spiritual consciousness interacts with the material consciousness through the Gemüt.

When a person evolves spiritually, the knowledge and information in the CCB also grows, but that does not mean that material consciousness must be at a commensurating level. For example, if Ptaah were forced by AA to be born as an earth human being, he would loose all his knowledge from the Srut level and has to learn through hard work, and with some help from the impulses from CCB.

Also, probably, with spiritual evolution there is certain consistency alteration of the spiritform (spirit+Gemüt) which is hinted in contact 228.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page