Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 15, 2013

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through June 15, 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Andyv24

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have just completed an entire reading of this "Meditation" section of the forum. One thing I noticed--there seems to be a lot of confusion, on my part included, regarding the different pyramids and their vaying uses/functions. Perhaps a moderator or one fully in the know regarding this would be so kind so as to list each pyramid FIGU sells with a few words towards what they can be used for...? Maybe this will help drum up some sales too...

Or perhaps someone could point us to an article where this is already done??

Thanks.

Regards to all,
Andy

Scott

Post Number: 2376
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2013 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24,

At present to the best of my knowledge FIGU sells two meditation Pyramids, one known as the travel pyramid which works for 1-2 people and the larger one which cannot be shipped (good for 27 people) The purpose of the meditation pyramids is to enhance the effect when repeating the Peace Meditation. The Pyramid is orientated with one corner pointing to magnetic north. The Peace Meditation is done 6 times per month at varying times depending on what time zone your located in.

Regards
Scott

Andyv24

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, March 08, 2013 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Thank you. I had thought that there were other pyramid-types that served a different function other than enhancing the PM through the 'linking-up' with the participants in Switzerland, i.e., pyramids that were utilized for some kind of nuetralizing or amplifying effect during mere personal/individual meditations. Perhaps I was thinking of the special pyramid at the SSSC that I have heard folks make mention of, a pyramid that is larger which participants sit in/under and conduct meditations other than the PM... I guess this is not something that FIGU sells though, huh...

Thanks, think you pretty much straightened this out for me.

Andyv24

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2013 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has said that it is possible to use ones work as a meditation--how is this done? Is this just a matter of focusing on, focusing solely on, the activity at hand? Or do you think Billy has something more complex in mind? How is an 'on the job' meditation performed?

Ferbon

Post Number: 262
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24

" it is possible to use ones work as a meditation--how is this done?"

You could describe as "work" almost anything which is not rest. Even then, certain types of work are performed as forms of relaxation for body and/or mind. For example, body of a runner performs work and burns calories. In doing so it releases substances which cleanse the body and are responsible for feeling good and healthy.
If, during running, person focuses his/her thinking attention on something other than running - that process should be some form of meditation...I think.

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 492
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andyv24

Meditation happens when one focuses on a thought, no-thought or a task.

Even praying to ones consciousness is a form of meditation.

Perhaps you may want to investigate what it is Billy has to teach about meditation and see what benefits you can derive from the various opportunities for meditation in your life.

Salome,
Eddie

Andyv24

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Do you read German? I am not yet German-reading-capable (and Billy's book on meditation, I understand, is not yet translated into English). I would, of course, like to benefit from what Billy has to teach about meditation. I am versed in Billy's concentration exercises and affirmations (12 point meditation, 77 sentences, mental-block meditation, etc...). The question was, how is an 'on the job' meditation performed? I guess your answer was 'focusing on the task'...?
So are you saying, in my above post I answered my own question correctly? That a consciousness evolving meditation can be executed by simply focusing on the task at hand? Yes?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 495
Posted on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 08:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Andyv24,

Take a look at this article translated by Robyn Foley from the FIGU-Landesgruppe Australia. I personally learned a great deal about meditation from it. Check it out as it will answer a lot of questions.

http://au.figu.org/meditation_meditating.html

As I have come to understand what "meditation" is at its fundamental level, the very act of "focusing" the mind is a state of meditation. But check out the article because it answered many questions I had and even enlightened me with things I hadn't thought about. So to answer your question, as I have understood so far, yes; even focusing on the task at hand causes (is) a state meditation.

Salome,
Eddie

Andyv24

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, April 26, 2013 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great, thanks Eddie. Take care.

Rintintin

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi...

Among the things I read from Billy Meyer is the concept that while more evolved a life form is more fragile and helpless is this...Based on the story about the constellation of Sirius and genetically manipulated people, who evolved so much that they could not kill for their lives.

Can meditation castrate the defensive capabilities of the people?

Ferbon

Post Number: 292
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2013 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rintintin

I think they genetically reversed their fighting abilities along with criminality tendencies which -as you know from P's - are also genetically conditioned.
By this -I assume- they violated normal process of development and went too far into positive instead of balanced-positive/neutral existence which presumably can be mastered an achieved with the help of meditation/Teachings/experience.

You can lead progressively balanced life and yet know how to defend yourself from degenerate and senseless attacks.
In CR4, verse 102 Semjase says that to keep peace - logical or illogical force is used if necessary, which is also clear when Billy hits Jitchi to stop him from going completely insane and possibly harming himself or others through being unable to control his thoughts and feelings.

In our present time there is so much barbarism that I don't think any reasonable scope of meditation could do you harm. The time for advanced genetic endevours is still relatively far off in the future and in no way can affect our current existence or well-being.

Salome

Edward

Post Number: 2765
Posted on Monday, May 27, 2013 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin...

Well, we all have a(n) (standard) Aggression Gene, which is a very important
factor for a Defensiveness as a human being. We have it to Defend ourselves,
which is quite obvious, no?

The Creatoroverlords, altering it in any which way, say, to less the
Aggressiveness, would be quite a DUMB move, I would say. We know now the
out-come, no?

They should have just left it as it was, because, that is part of their
Evolution, as MAN/human being. No use in playing God, as they say; we know
now what happened to them.

They should just leave the/their Aggression Gene as-it-is, because, we all
have to walk that path of Hardness and Pain and Aches, of Life and Evolution.

No sense, in trying to beat Evolution and Creation, at her own game, no?

We ALL....have to take each tray of the staircase....step-by-step, as Billy
would say. No use in Rushing! When you RUSH you Stumble and FALL and get
HURT and CRY, and than, you are even far from Home Plate!

Your: Can meditation castrate the defensive capabilities of the people?

When we Meditate we go Inward, into the Realm of PEACE and Tranquility. We
make Connection with CREATION; the Creation....within us: the ONENESS.

WHY, should we Castrate the Defensive capabilities....when we NEED it! In our
daily life, and making all sorts of decisions, etc. If we do such horrible
thing: we are denying one of Creation's applications which is a Necessity in
a human. We have it and we should not tamper with it!

Keep in mind, the more we Evolve on a planet the sooner we may leave it and
our Spirit-form will gravitate to a much more safer Compatible planet; which,
also have the integrated Aggression Gene. So, you see, we can not 'dodge'
this Relevant Gene, due to the Necessity of it, till we reach the Half-Human
Half-Spirit Realm.

Thus, the Creatoroverlords conduct very 'stupid' procedures. They only shot
themselves in the foot, with it!

If you exist in a level of Evolution which is still full of danger and
violence, we should leave the Aggression Gene...as-it-is! Because we NEED in
that level of Evolution. It IS....part of that Evolution level.

Example:

Vegetarians are in many cases TOO Passivist, which is very WRONG!

And, Meat Eaters, whom consume TOO much meat become in many cases TOO
Aggressive! Which, is also WRONG!

So, you see, we have to - Balance out - our food consumption, here; bring it
into Equilibrium - Neutral Positive. And, not be just one of the two
mentioned!

That is just HOW our Evolution WORKS!!

We should NOT try and Dodge....(The) Creation!!

Edward.

Blake_p

Post Number: 133
Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What does the OM meditation consist of,meaning, what is said and how etc. I saw it on the CG group schedule in the kitchen last week when i was there.And it may be common knowledge but i haven't heard anyone talk about it since i've been here.Just curious? If it is in the OM itself or another book, i have it,but i'm only barely able to speak some German right now so it will be a bit before i can read through it.

Antonio

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my friends,

I tell you what happe to me, hoping to receive some advice or opinion:
During meditation (after about 15-20 minutes, when meditation becomes deeper) a very intense blue color appears (spontaneously and without my will) in my mind. As long as I contemplate it without thinking, the color remains there,pulsing like a kind of energy, but as soon as I start to formulate any type of thought, the color fades immediately and have to start all over again.
Is it normal? What determines the appearance of the color? I try to give myself some logical answers... Could it depends on the blood flow in the eyes? or could it depends on the depth of meditation?

I thank you from the heart
peace

Antonio

Ramirez

Post Number: 866
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Antonio,

That blue color which might look like clouds or waves of blue light usually full of tiny sparkling silver or white lights swirling about is normal and an effect often experienced by persons undergoing energy healing treatments .... or meditation.

"Is it normal? What determines the appearance of the color?"

Not sure what determines the color though usually it seems to be blue or shades of yellow though also sometimes red.

You might also occasionally notice especially with red something which seems to be a small vortex or miniature tornado swirling about which can become visible for some time though usually only to closed eye vision though possible with eyes open.

That's correct .... when you start thinking .... the magic spell is usually broken and the energy clouds dissipate quickly.

As i keep repeating ..... lying down in a darkened room listening to suitable music through earphones or headphones with maybe incense or scented oil burning will intensify and prolong such experiences.

So no you aren't going nutty and yes others experience identical phenomenon though with individual variations.

If you get blue ..... Herr Meier has confirmed that's the jackpot .... congratulations.
Cheers.

Scott

Post Number: 2403
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

How do you know about the "waves of blue light usually full of tiny sparkling silver or white lights"..Just curious

Tnxs

Newinitiation

Post Number: 690
Posted on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

You said 'That blue color which might look like clouds or waves of blue light usually full of tiny sparkling silver or white lights swirling about is normal and an effect often experienced by persons undergoing energy healing treatments .... or meditation'

Where in the spiritual teachings does it say these things you've mentioned.

Just want to know because when I am in a contemplative mood or rather meditative state I see many tiny sparks of sparkling spirit forms swirling about in all directions detectable through my peripheral vision rotating here and there like sperm cells in a petri dish.

Well so I thought until I realised that, that possibility was impossible and that more mundane explanation was required to explain this phenomenon such as solar retinopathy or other ocular disorders.

Biofield energy healing, distant healing, faith healing, Qigong, contact healing and the like classed as energy healing I thought was to Billy quack science and charlatanry?

regards
Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 867
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Because i can see them.

Also, other reliable persons i've discussed such things with .... usually energy healers who are not exagerating or making things up can also see them amongst other things.
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 869
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

"Where in the spiritual teachings does it say these things you've mentioned."

No idea.

"Biofield energy healing, distant healing, faith healing, Qigong, contact healing and the like classed as energy healing I thought was to Billy quack science and charlatanry"

They might be depending on the modality and persons claiming various things however think about this:

Did the so called Jesus (Jmannuel) actually physically touch all the persons who were claimed to have been healed or fixed up to some extent from various afflictions and psychological disturbances (demons) ?

So if he pointed a finger or hand or passed a hand over them then it's not contact healing .... it's distance healing isn't it though maybe at a short distance. Same sort of thing applies now as it did then .... induction and redistribution of the life force .... Chi, Prana, Qui, Orgone, Bioenergy, Reiki ..... it's the same stuff named differently by different cultures and healing modalities.

So is it manipulating - sending information attached to an actual stream of particles - like telepathy maybe ?

Herr Meier does claim to be able to use telepathy which is action at a distance isn't it ? It's communication but so is radio, television, microwaves and as Tesla discovered sending energy across the vacuum.

Persons at distant locations can contact Billy and vice versa so how is it done ? Signals using symbols attached to carrier waves targeted at specific individuals .... and dont ask how accurate targeting is achieved because i'm not quite sure on that except the signal waves find the targeted individual frequency of intended recipients .... somehow.

Just like sending an encoded - encrypted file via wireless to a remote computer which has the necessary decoding mechanism able to reassemble the particle stream into a file of coherent format able to be decoded then used by the recipient machine where it becomes ..... information.

It's the remote - distance sending - receiving of information.

Distance healing is that .... the remote sending of triggering instructions which activate the recipients immune and cellular regeneration systems into functioning at optimal levels to overcome inbalances and deficiencies of their own various energy systems which cant keep up with the energy drain their illnesses or problems have generated. So it's similar to kick starting a flat battery.

If Jmannuel never actually touched persons he could have only done the other thing unless you consider that his presence in the near vicinity of afflicted persons achieved results through the vibrational qualities of his aura (biofield) which was considerably stronger and more powerful than all other humans.

So really, i have no idea why he scoffs at it.

"Just want to know because when I am in a contemplative mood or rather meditative state I see many tiny sparks of sparkling spirit forms swirling about in all directions detectable through my peripheral vision rotating here and there like sperm cells in a petri dish."

Those aren't sparks of spirit forms because as Herr Meier has indicated several times no human can see spirit forms without the use of very advanced technology.

There are particles of what you describe swirling about everywhere though in more concentrated form and volume in some places than others but it's just that a person needs to be in a particularly receptive state to be able to see them ..... usually only with eyes closed and suitable music helps a lot. If you can be near the biofield of a person who vibrates at a different sort of frequency to most the possibilities are improved considerably.

Ask anyone who has been in the actual near presence of Billy ? It feels different and consequently their various senses are temporarily enhanced therefore usually able to pick up more.

With some of those ..... real .... not pretend energy healers what we have in essence is a scaled down version of the capabilities exhibited and demonstrated by Jmannuel. Same applies to gurus who manage to attract a veritable deluge of followers, unfortunately though usually inevitably due to ego problems begin to misuse their powers, lose them but keep faking it for as long as possible making out they are still something special whilst raking in a mountain of material goodies from the many gullible guru groupies they managed to attract when they had some actual real powers.

It's possible though not in an everyday sort of awareness for good reasons to see such things because to be able to constantly see them would become a huge distraction plus probably an actual danger when diving a vehicle or performing any sort of delicate task requiring concentration.

So a persons real life would soon become unreal and it actually does for some.

Psychiatric institutions are bulging with persons who claim to see all manner of things which interferes with their everyday normal functioning in society making them unemployable or awkward to get along with in average and considered normal social interactions.

What i personally have problems with is .... why are all those who claim to see Jeezus, angels, archangels, the celestial Mary etc not locked up along with those who claim to see demons, spiders, snakes and pink elephants ?
Cheers.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 680
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Regarding Jmmanuel's healing, I recall that Meier has said that most people…healed themselves through the power of their own consciousness and/or…belief in being healed. The same can certainly be said about various forms of healing techniques and their practitioners. People are highly suggestive/suggestible and certain phenomena can certainly trigger or prompt them to activate their own healing abilities, even unconsciously.

> It is stated that this is the time in which we must learn to heal ourselves, though certainly various forms of assistance, therapy, etc., can be useful and supportive. But we are responsible in most cases for healing ourselves.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 696
Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez

you said

What i personally have problems with is .... why are all those who claim to see Jeezus, angels, archangels, the celestial Mary etc not locked up along with those who claim to see demons, spiders, snakes and pink elephants ?

Ramirez there are famous cases out there among these people who claim to see things that don't exist or hear things that just aren't there attributable to sinister mind control programs much like the MKultra who've been victimised through precision electronic devices and as a result claim these things that to an average person is downright insane.

Excluding the real cases of schizophrenic mental cases and attention grabbing liars we might have to give pause for thought and try to explain such cases with a different paradigm.

Regards
Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 873
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

With this: "Excluding the real cases of schizophrenic mental cases and attention grabbing liars we might have to give pause for thought and try to explain such cases with a different paradigm."

Would you have any specific examples ?

Persons who see what ?

I can give an example myself ..... the sky serpent. Several cultures including those in South America around Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Mexico have the flying sky serpent who also appears in Chinese historical records as a flying dragon then Egyptian pyramid walls have pictures of flying snakes ..... so were the persons reporting or painting those sort of things delusional, hallucinating .... maybe on ayahuasca or some other herbal concoction, going crackers or really seeing something which had an actual substance and was - is real ?
Cheers.

Ferbon

Post Number: 304
Posted on Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I realized we are getting off topic so please moderator move this answer to suitable section of religion or whatever you feel appropriate.

Ramirez

"What i personally have problems with is .... why are all those who claim to see Jeezus, angels, archangels, the celestial Mary etc not locked up along with those who claim to see demons, spiders, snakes and pink elephants ?"

These delusions are quite different in nature. Some are figments of imagination/fantasies other may be deliberate and premeditated distortions and lies.
"Sky serpent" or whatever may be product of folklore/dream/vision while i.e. hell/heaven/demons/angels etc. are religious BS to have you behave.
So why priests are not looked at the same as people who regularly see pink elephants? Because for past thousands of years people where tortured, trimmed and hammered to fit into tiny religious thinking casket.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page