Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 11, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through June 11, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 401
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

What do you mean by "he has not logged on to the forum to see what others have stated."?

A member does not have to log on to the forum to read it. This forum has the feature that allows people to enter it as a guest. How do you know Hawaiian has not done this to see what others have stated?

Can Moderators see members when they enter to read the forum as guests?

Darren, Of course anyone can log on as a guest to view the forum.

Scott

(Message edited by scott on May 31, 2014)

Melissa

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

I am not sure to what part of your post to me, you wanted me to answer. So I will guess that you would like me to answer your question to the last/ending part of your post, which was:

".....so the truth is worth fighting for and it should be fought for. Do you disagree?"

Truth is worth fighting for?

To fight against injustice, inequality, over-population, etc., makes sense, but truth is reality, available and does not need to be fought for. It needs to be sought after and experienced. Fighting for truth seems more like a (self-created situation) and does not make much sense, because you would be fighting for your own truth, because it is your own experiences of truth which make your own unique reality, and not the reality or truth for others.
-Melissa

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1108
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Melissa thanks for your response
I am sure you understand without me needing to spell it out that I ask such a question not to put you on the spot but to keep the conversation of exploration going so that both you, me and for those that may read our post have an opportunity to look within to see what we can scrounge out of it.

I know you are bigger than the run of the mill petty consciousnesses out there that usually do get offended by the tone of such a question of mine.

OK lets move on

Now I really don't know where you have been and how far down the rabbit hole you've gone into in terms of information on the charlatans and fraudsters out there such as George Greens of this world but FIGU does stay vigilant towards all possibilities of deliberate twisting of truth and for a very good reason.

Religion is a classic case and I am sure you know why we are currently in this intractable mess with so much lies burying the truth at this stage.

You said "To fight against injustice, inequality, over-population, etc., makes sense, but truth is reality, available and does not need to be fought for. It needs to be sought after and experienced. Fighting for truth seems more like a (self-created situation) and does not make much sense, because you would be fighting for your own truth, because it is your own experiences of truth which make your own unique reality, and not the reality or truth for others".

My question to you is 'if the truth is so readily available why haven't more people as yet sought after it or have experienced it when its right there in front of their nostrils?'

In my opinion it is because of so many lies and twisted truths out there that people cannot distinguish between what is real and true against what is lies and unreal.

So as again in my honest opinion it is the rightful duty of 'we' the 'students' of the teachings to 'fight' for the maintenance of the integrity of the truth unblemished by the hands of evil doers with bad intentions who work against the truth by twisting it at every turn to keep the real truth away from the public.

And yes it really is a fight and no it is not my truth but the truth of an eternal kind that never changes but lasts forever no matter who or what experiences it or whatever language it is spoken or written with, it is the ironclad concrete reality based ultimate truth of all truths that must be maintained in its pure and unblemished state.

--------------------------------------------------

Damit dadurch aber in der Welt und in der Menschheit etwas bewirkt wird, muss jeder einzelne die Initiative ergreifen, lernen richtig zu handeln, die Idee von Liebe, Frieden, Freiheit und Harmonie seinerseits in die Welt hinaustragen und dafür kämpfen.

However, in order, with that, to thereby effect something in the world and in the humanity, every individual must grasp the initiative, learn to behave correctly, carry the ideas of love, peace, freedom and harmony from his side into the world and fight for that.

Damit ist es aber nicht getan, denn es ist für jeden Menschen notwendig - für jeden, der seine Verantwortung wahrnehmen will und kann -, aus seinem Schneckenhaus hinauszukriechen und den Kampf gegen all die bestehenden Übel, Ungerechtigkeiten, Bösartigkeiten, Schrecken und menschlichen Katastrophen usw. aufzunehmen und diesen trotz aller Widerwärtigkeiten, verbalen und tätlichen Angriffe, Verleumdungen, Lügen und Drohungen gegen Leib und Leben sowie gegen Hab und Gut weiterzuführen und durchzustehen.

That is not how it is done, because it is necessary for every human - for everyone who will and can observe his responsibility - to creep out of his snail shell and to take up the fight against all the existing evil, unrighteousness, maliciousness, terror and human catastrophes, and so forth, and continue and live through this in spite of all opposition, verbal and actual attacks, slanders, untruths, and threats against body and life as well as against worldly possessions.

Dazu ist jeder gute, ehrliche und vertretbare positive Weg gerade gut genug, und zwar ganz gleich, ob der Kampf mit Taten, Handlungen oder mit Worten in Sprache oder Schrift geführt wird.

To this end, any good, honest and justifiable positive way is precisely good enough, and indeed it is entirely the same whether the fight is led with deeds, actions or with words in speech or text.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.p1.s27.htm

Also muss offen und ehrlich gesagt werden, was Falsches resp. Fehlerhaftes festgestellt wird, wenn es die Situation erfordert und es von Notwendigkeit ist, denn nur dadurch kann dem Mitmenschen wirklich geholfen werden.

"Therefore, what is determined as being wrong, respectively, what is faulty, must be said openly and honestly if the situation demands it and it is necessary because only thereby can the fellow humans really be helped."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meier.sww.kritikundkritik.htm

Begehe auch niemals Handlungen und spreche niemals nur deshalb, um anderen Menschen zu gefallen oder nur, um dadurch ihre Gunst zu erlangen.

Also, never act and never speak only for the purpose of pleasing other people or only in order to thereby obtain their favour.

Spreche stets frei und offen und ungeschminkt die Wahrheit, auch wenn viele dies nicht ertragen mögen und sich daran stossen.

Always speak the truth freely, openly and unvarnished, even when many are not able to not bear this and collide against it.

Doch wahrheitlich stossen sich nur jene am offenen und ehrlichen Wort der Wahrheit, die viele Dinge zu verbergen haben und sich selbst und der Umwelt heuchlerisch geben.

Yet truly, only those who have many things to conceal and who behave hypocritically towards themselves and the environment collide with the open and honest word of truth.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/loveisnotallyouneed.htm

OM K32:1068. Beautiful words are seldom true, but true words are seldom beautiful.

Viele Menschen wissen es nicht besser und sind der falschen Ansicht, dass Meinungsverschiedenheiten etwas Negatives seien.

Many humans do not know better and are of the wrong view that differences of opinion are something negative.

Viele sind dabei infolge eines nicht besseren Wissens auch der wahrheitswidrigen Meinung, dass sie eigens versagten, wenn sie sich in Meinungsverschiedenheiten ergehen.

Many, thereby, as a result of not having better knowledge, are also of the truth-opposing opinion that they fail themselves if they enter into a difference of opinion.

Wahrheitlich ist aber genau das Gegenteil der Fall, denn Meinungsverschiedenheiten können sehr bereichernd sein - und vor allem haben sie nichts mit Streit zu tun, denn dieser ist etwas völlig anderes.

Truly, however, exactly the opposite is the case because differences of opinion can be very enriching - and, above all, they have nothing to do with quarrel because this is something completely different.

Billy Meier

Cheers
Matt Lee

Scott

Post Number: 2450
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic which concerns Meditation.

Learnmore12

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is regarding the peace meditation. From what I have been reading, we need a copper pyramid as a requirement while performing the peace meditation, or can we perform this meditation without the pyramid?

Savio

Post Number: 750
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Learnmore12

One can perform peace meditation at any time, positive wishes contribute to enhancement of collective positive energy.

However, in order to synchronize with billions of participants within our universe in achieving an even enhanced collective effect for peace, one needs at least a mini- copper pyramid and perform the peace meditation at the same time as stated by FIGU.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Learnmore12

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Thank you for your response. Where can I find a mini copper pyramid just the way required for this mission? Thanks

Patm

Post Number: 260
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Learnmore12,
Your question re: need for a pyramid in the Peace Meditation was already answered by Christian:

--------- from Scott to Christian

Hello,

I recently asked Christian is the Meditation Pyramid needed when doing the Bi-Monthly Peace Meditation. He stated the following:

Hi Scott,

No, it is not needed in the sense that that your PM is futile, but if you want to maximize the effect it is necessary that you combine your "efforts" with all the other people, and to this end you need the "relay station" of the pyramid.

Salome,
Christian

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/7635.html#POST27991

---------- from PatM to Billy

http://http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/12167.html?1332788572#POST60073

Are there special qualities that allow Agate, within a copper pyramid, to amplify impulses created during meditation to be transmitted to the consolidator at SSSC?

Thanks
PatM

Yes, the Agate is suited to amplify the "schwingungsmässige Verbindung" (vibration-related connection) with the crystal block at the SSSC. The copper pyramid (by FIGU design) is meant to be used for the Peace Meditation only (at certain times). If used for one's personal meditation, it has a symbolic effect only (= no link to the SSSC). (Exception: CG49 members may make effective use of the pyramid on other occasions etc. in connection with certain aspects which have to do with the SSSC's big meditation pyramid.)

----------Additionally:

More about the Peace Meditation can be read here:

https://www.creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=340&tabid=235&portalid=0&mid=1314

---------- from JP to Billy

A question I’ve had for quite a while now:

The meditations... how can it be that our earth meditation times coincide with the rest of the universe? It is said that other worlds also meditate to coincide with our times. YET... how can the meditation times coincide EXACTLY with other worlds? Even with the p's home world, there is a minute time difference with our own. How can our meditation times be exactly the same as the p's, and other worlds?

Now... I can imagine several scenarios or possibilities which would explain this; however I REALLY would like to hear something directly from the p's or you on this!!!

Kindest regards,
JP

They are able to synchronize the beginning of their meditation with the one on Earth. Through our meditation pyramid, we are linked to theirs at a velocity of 10 to the power of 7000, which is equal to simultaneousness.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9946.html#POST39703

----------
Summary: The pyramid is not needed to join the Peace Meditation however the times are important for a combined effect of all participating (including the Plejaren) and the pyramid aids in transmitting impulses to the crystal collector at the SSSC.

Hope this helps
Salome,
PatM}

Learnmore12

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You PatM.

Savio

Post Number: 751
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Learnmore12

Perhaps you may like to visit the FIGU-Shop here:

https://figu.org/shop/suche?f[0]=field_kategorie%3A311

In case you are unsuccessful with FIGU-Shop, you may also like to visit Billy Books, we plan to carry the mini copper pyramid in a month or two.

Salome

Savio
http://billybooks.org/index.php?lang=en

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

I would like to know what you members know about what happens after the peace meditation.

To be more clearer I've had numerous occasions where within a day or two after the peace meditation the negativity comes back.

In my mind I've had images in idea form about the effects of the PM as putting a giant fan at top notch against the mist of a dewy morning blowing it all away only for it to reform after the fan has been turned off.

I do feel that my head clears and the perception of reality even crisper after the PM but as the days wear on its like the dead weight keeps pounding on or rather the head becomes slowly inundated with these invisible forces akin to dirty water filling up a vase drop by drop.

So it is a mystery for me as to what happens after the PM that I haven't been able to solve.

Of course my assumption is that since we need to constantly do the PM at the designated times the dam has many holes that we must constantly plug so to speak which will never seize until we earthlings stop creating these vile and noxious negative forces from our negative feelings, thoughts and actions.

What do you fellow members think?

cheers
Matt Lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 810
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I think some of this may be expalined in the Might of the Thoughts regarding the effects of both positive and negative thoughts, how they return to us, etc.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

Concerning this:

"To be more clearer I've had numerous occasions where within a day or two after the peace meditation the negativity comes back."

This seems to be somewhat common and thanks for sharing.

There is what might be termed an alternative to whatever persons regard as meditation such as staring into candle flames, repeating mantras, or constructing some idea or other in their mind but from my experience there's an easier (in some ways) way.

The so called energy healing techniques such as Reiki done in a group or even one on one setting using music played through tiny earphones connected to MP3 players meaning ..... real stereo not room speakers.

Newcomers are sometimes amazed at the energy charge which can last for days where one of the more pleasant features is a temporary block on negative thoughts which simply dont arise or if they do can be dismissed almost instantly and with no effort.

It's all accomplished by just touching persons and or passing hands over them whilst everyone participating is plugged into the same (very selective) music simultaneously ..... all players are started in unison.

One on the table then 2-4 around depending on numbers present.

That's a technique which obtains results .... tangible ones persons can feel immediately.

Main problem being this requires organization and assembling suitable dedicated people to participate which is more difficult than it sounds but the effort expended is compensated for by beneficial results which often last up to several days then gradually diminish.

From my experience Buddhists or those with leanings towards those sort of beliefs such as yoga enthusiasts are the most suitable and effective participants.

There are often reports of drifting off into some alternate space though still aware and connected to the room and surroundings whilst on the table.

For me that's more interactive, entertaining and interesting than solo meditation efforts or listening to someone speaking words in a group setting. No imagination required ..... things just happen without any verbal prompting to imagine or experience this or that which has in the past never worked out as the speaker says it should or could.

So with a combination of music, fragrant incense and group energy work it becomes a more spontaneous experience different each time compared with listening to words.
Cheers.

Betty_s

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,
this may come a bit sudden now but I felt like sharing.

When browsing this thread about peace meditation I came across this:
"Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!"
This is the first time I have read this sentence, and prior reading its translation, it feels like I "knew" what it meant. I also got a certain type of "goosebumps" which I observed to get when I obtained important knowledge or realizations. Maybe it does not make sense to you, but it makes a lot to me.

I find this amazing. It's these little things that make me realize how truthful BEAM's and the work of our cousins from space is.

This strengthens me in my belief that certain phrases can envelop powerful messages if we, through generations or not, put enough meaning into them. With this in mind, I'll carry on and participate in the meditations in my best of ability. I have tried sending positive messages in a similar shape and form, but I am uncertain about their effectiveness.

Thank you all for your work. Thank you Mr Meyer and our brothers and sisters from space. I have read somewhere that 3 billion plejarens participated in one of the peace meditations - Knowing that gives me teary eyes of joy. Thanks so much to those who are helping in silence like this. I can't express my gratitude with words.
I hope humanity one day can make up someday for all your good deeds. Not because we have to, but because we want to.

Best regards

Earthling

Post Number: 839
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Betty-s .... the last time I was at the SSSC and participated in the Peace meditation with the CG and a few of us others; during the meditation the thought and accompanying feeling came to me that the vibrations or impulses from these words were familiar in an ur-primal form from ancient ancient times, so long ago, millions and millions of years ago.

It had the ring of ancient unchangeable truth for all times.

Maybe I was deceiving myself, who knows.
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Michael_horn

Post Number: 812
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> While in the past I have received - and given - Reiki, as well as done, and invented, a number of other therapeutic techniques, I think it is more consistent with the spiritual teaching to not turn to these "easier" things for any kind of euphorias, or means of avoiding so-called negative thoughts. Meier expalins in the Might of the Thoughts, and elsewhere, how positive and negative work and how each must be present and balanced so as to avoid degenration in our thinking, etc.

Ramirez

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2014 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I think it's similar to marriage where persons appreciate the good points and overlook the not so great aspects of their partners personality traits, attitudes, habits, ambitions and general everyday ways of getting on with life.

During the honeymoon when everything including common sense goes out the window in the "euphoria" of being in love there are usually no bad points able to be observed due to the anaesthetic effects of falling in love though eventually the couple begin to see each other "without the makeup" which becomes the point at which the relationship must be worked on consistently to remain balanced, viable, lasting and a valuable sharing long term commitment.

In a way group energy work is like a honeymoon where each participant receives an opportunity to temporarily experience a mild to moderate altered state ranging in longevity of effects from a day to several days or even longer in some cases where thoughts are far easier to steer and control towards the positive which IMO is a beneficial outcome and source of possibilities.

I've described in some detail what so far groups of up to 12 participants engage in for about two and a half + hours on Sunday afternoons ...... so what exactly happens at a Figu meditation meeting ?

How do people sit, interact, what sort of things are spoken about or read out of a book, recited from memory, made up on the go ? what exactly happens to fill in .... how much time each meeting ?

What's the objective, how is it accomplished and what do the participants come away with for their effort ?

In the group Reiki there are occasionally some persons who experience a "euphoria" meaning they receive a substantial dose of energy in excess of what they normally exist with so for sure it does affect them in a pleasant way ..... what's wrong with that.

To personally experience these altered states is again IMO a valuable asset to persons lives because in that way they are able to compare the actual difference between the normal everyday ups and downs flow of life as a reality to something else and therefore have benchmarks with which to compare.

It's not complicated. Turn up at a meeting where massage tables are set out. The usual arrangement is one on the table then two to four around channeling the energy. Each person usually as around 30 minutes on the table.

During the meeting very pleasant incense is burnt, some lovely scented aerosol sprays are used, soft harmonious music played though some participants use personal media players and earphones ..... there's a choice. Afterwards there's either conversation or anyone interested can continue on the table work for maybe another 20-30 minutes which some participants choose to do rather than chat.

That's what happens.

I've been to a few so called meditation meetings which in most cases seem to go along with the fantasies of Doreen Virtue and other new age skycult angel - spirit guide fantasies where an enterprising backyard facilitator - amateur guru talks a load of rubbish about angels, mother earth, angels, spirits even noting that some sky celebrities and or light beings are present in the room and other stuff along these basic themes and it's these sort of gatherings which again IMO are those leading people astray and into paths of degenerative thinking.

On the average these are no more than typical church gatherings except skydaddy has been replaced by mother earth style gods and goddesses. Persons are asked to imagine all manner of wonderous locations or situations and some actually manage to do so coming out of a trance like state with a glazed look babbling about meeting celestial beings in a paradise setting .... it really does happen.

The negative aspect to these meetings is the ever present talk about evil, negative entities and negative energies against which participants need to protect themselves through several methods being usually charms, incantations, mantras, crystals, cleansing rituals or ..... the facilitator can help ..... for a price.

These appear to be no more than religious rackets dressed up in new age garb and mumbo jumbo.

With the group Reiki no-one is asked to imagine anything or to do anything other than relax and experience the experience which apparently every participant does with varying results.

Outcomes are discussed during the after table time chat.

Meditation can be many things to many people depending on what sort of activities are arranged, by who and for what purpose plus off course much depends on the combination of participants.
Cheers.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1127
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your views everyone

Has anybody asked themselves what effect the PM has on their lives that is noticeable and I don't just mean psychologically but in the everyday life?

Do you think that you by harbouring the built up energies from your spirit that is constantly building up knowledge and wisdom and it having a bearing on the consciousness is somehow effecting the material everyday life in a tangible and noticeable fashion especially in terms of how other people approach you or where certain situations arise?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 813
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Ramirez,

Having been involved in many types of events, groups, meetings, meditations of the New Age and healing variety, etc., as well as almost a year of study group meetings centered around the spiritual teaching in the Meier case, I can say that there's an enormous difference in these approaches. I think I also may know the because I lived in an altered state for many years, it's called..California.

While many of the other approaches focus on these altered states, "energy", attuning, etc., we focus on reading, thinking through and discussing the various material, sometimes randomly chosen from Meier's writings. We've learned that through the might of the thoughts we can and do create our own…feelings, as well as more thoughts and then actions. So each person is responsible for themselves and, by so doing, each co-creates the group experience as well. Our meetings last from 5 - 6 hours or so.

While everyone wants to feel good, these aren't intended as "feel good" experiences (and certainly not as "feel bad" ones either!). I unerstand the enjoyment of various gatherings centered around "energy healing" and all that. Many people are absolutely starved for some kind of closer human contact, a way to commune with each other, escape the isolation, worldly stresses, etc., so that a lot of the effects are created through sub-conscious desire, anticipation, belief, etc. In some ways these things are like the New Age version of the church picnic. And that's not to say that the fellowship and other good feelings are wrong.

It's just that there's a difference between the focus, the expectations, the self-responsibility, the individual work necessary to derive as much as possible from the meetings. I personally don't like group interactions, meetings, etc. I find them beyond boring, stifling, etc. So it's no small surprise to me that I look forward to each of these weekends. This wasn't my idea and I have others to thank for pushing me out of my comfort zone so that I effectively became the co-creator of the first meetings.

The funny part is that I might enjoy the "feeling" of all the other stuff (having received and practiced Reiki and numerous other kinds of body work, massage, etc.). I probably wouldn't turn down some of that if the right situation arose. But there's simply no comparison in terms of the deeper benefits. I learn far more in our study group than I ever imagined, as each person is contributing their perspective, understanding, questions about the material we study.vOur meetings are non-hierarchal, there's no one leader, expert, etc.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael I guess its fare to say that US has some of the most open minded and intelligent people living on this planet ever which enables such a get together by likeminded people so in that sense you are very fortunate to live in such a country but I guess there is always the other side of the equation namely that like everywhere else on this planet US has some of the most stupid, moronic, dumb, idiotic, gullible, know-it-all, boisterous and stubborn people that even a rock could be proud of being more intelligent than these.

In Korea there are many ex-pats from the US and Canada in general tied to the military and the education sector who comprises much of the English speaking foreigners based here and I've met some fantastic people who've got good heads on their shoulders but inevitably you also get the rubbish.

Indi

Post Number: 761
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please, back to the topic 'Meditation'
Salome
Robyn
Denken Sie für sich selbst!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the information about the 3.5 billion federation members might have to be revised along with the billions of light years span of the region they occupy.

Obviously its not overly important but it is what it is as everything in time is always superseded, transformed, changed and altered.

The definition of federation members I suspect may also have to include the High Council
Do they also participate in the peace meditation if not why not?

Even if WW3/4 is averted why despite the PM have our humanity not progressed and we have effectively gone downhill on the brink of collapse.

Obviously its our fault and also our fault for not reigning in these rabid dogs who continues to spread their noxious rabies.

Sure there is some progress made but am I putting too much emphasis on the PM and expecting too much from forgetting about what it is and what it is not but surely we humanity should've done much better than what we are doing now.

Of course we all know everything gets down to thoughts, feelings, attitudes and action based on conscious will, decision, striving and intent.
Of course we all know that the individual alone is responsible for their own thoughts, feelings and action.
Of course we all know that if we have a society and a world where if everyone assumes self responsibility and conform their lives to the Creational spiritual teachings we will definitely make a better world.
Yes of course we all know that because we aren't and haven't everything is turning to rubbish and this is why we have rubbish people running the rubbish government in a rubbish society turning everything including this earth into rubbish because of our rubbished state of mind so essentially all we are producing is rubbish I mean literally!

I guess the whole intent of the PM isn't what many people assume and that these impulses generated is not coercive but neutral, people can take it or leave it so it does look like many have left it.

Aaaaaaaaaah it's just my rant for the day

Michael_horn

Post Number: 815
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Matt,

Yes, that's the good news. On the other hand, we have well over...300 million people in the country. Need I say more?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page