Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 25, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through April 25, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 819
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ricardo,

I think maybe you are suffering from false humanitarianism when it comes to Hawaiian. He has for years been trying to teach that the dream realm is the key to evolution instead of the awake realm and consciousness-based evolution from learning to fulfill the laws and recommendations of Creation that Billy teaches. This has been going on for years, and he has been patiently corrected on the friends of FIGU facebook group & the FIGU forums which he uses as his outlets many many many times, and he has never learned from his mistakes, or taken to heart any of the advice he has received, instead just tries to teach the same thing over and over again.

you said "just Reading and re-checking books ... its just memorizing.. " You have the wrong idea about the correct way to study Billy's material (available in the pamphlet by Atlant Bieri written after an interview with Billy "On reading and studying Billy's writings"). My post 817 clearly stated that it must be applied to your personal life, and the point of that is so you can learn wisdom from the knowledge. You missed the point of post 817, this is not what Hawaiian is doing, he is teaching things that are not written, or endorsed by Billy to other students of the forums, and in some cases, is dissiminating information that is contrary to what Billy teaches. Applaud him if you wish, but what you don't realize is that all of this has been repeatedly pointed out to Hawaiian many many many times, by individuals spanning the entire globe for at least 4 or 5 years. If me and some of the other posters are wrong in our correction of Hawaiian, why would two different moderators, from two different walks of life, historically have taken it upon themselves to correct him as well? The old Earth saying is that if enough people tell you that you have a tail, maybe you should turn around and look, and if many individuals, with varying levels of reading the material have come to similar conclusions about Hawaiian's dreamworld meditation teaching, maybe he should pay attention.

You have the wrong idea about the deep and profound wealth of information Billy writes about for the spiritual teaching, it's not just memorization and facts, it's the individual learning process of those facts, and the application and utilization of them (them = fulfillment of the laws and recommendations of Creation) into useable skills in your daily life that is the key to evolution (which is a multi-lifetime process). This is the whole point of why planets exist, so humans can evolve their consciousness and one day in the far off future, merge with the Creation itself. For all of us, this is a learning process, and myself, MH, Jacob S, Thomas from France, Indi, Edward from Europe, others have tried to share what we have learned with Hawaiian, so he can learn the right thing, to no avail.

On your auric color spectrum question, my post clearly stated in the other thread (which you missed) was that this information was given to Billy by Semjase and the Plejaren in the 55th contact. This means that it is not his ideas or information, but that it comes directly from the Plejaren, when Billy gave Semjase earthly information on aura colors, from some supposed incorrect source, which she corrected and Billy set down in writing. It will be centuries before our Earthly technology will be developed so we can verify this, but since it could be that aura color is based on the consciousness level of the individual, I guess I really do not know, but feel free to ask Billy in the next round to see if he can answer your question.

You may see me as nothing more then a Billy quoter, but I respect the source of the information enough to honourably quote the material when I post, so that no misinterpretations can result, and I can tell you to further my studies, I place book orders. Do you?
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 41
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I understand what you are saying but disagree at some points. Those who present themselves as truth but isn't - shouldn't be accommodated. But from what I have noticed that sometimes discussions ends up in personality attacks instead of his/her wrong statements. To my mind pointing out the places where he or she had told an untruth should be enough with an explanation why.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH, Corey, and others interested....

Dealing with people from all walks of life is indeed a challenge. I can speak on experience, when you treat someone harshly, it does not serve anyone.

I understand the protection of the truth, however, BEAM has done more than expected to "protect" the truth in his books...hint hint...(translation of BEAM's books).

Therefore, it is not necessary to defend the "truth".

Now, if others such as Hawaiian, choose to disregard the "truth" well, Hawaiian and others will have to "reap what they sow."

I appreciate all of you for your commitment to disseminate the teaching, however, each individual must "know" the truth within themselves.

When I criticize, I'm doing so because I care about others, no matter, how misguided they are...I cannot just observe some of these comments without speaking out. It is not necessary to respond to Hawaiian, and/or others with disrespect. Those of us with any knowledge of the "truth" can easily see the discrepancies in Hawaiian's information, and easily just ignore. In my walk of like, I deal with "liars, criminals,etc", irregardless of that, I must treat them fairly.

We need each other especially now, because this world is in for a long,heated, battle on many levels.

If the moderators have a problem with Hawaiian, and/or others, allow them to make the decision to handle the situation.

I do not speak German, however, I'm in the process of learning for personal enrichment, that's why I feel our efforts ought to be in translation of his material instead of fighting out how others interpret the meaning.

Again, just exhale.....it does work.
MsMichelle

Votan

Post Number: 323
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey

This is supposed to be a open and free discussion site.

Every body has the right to voice their opinion.

I cannot see what is all the fuss about Hawaiian.

Billy understands this and this is what this site is about , tolerance.

No body has the right to stifle free expression.
joe

Blake_p

Post Number: 315
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While I understand people's view of not attacking personally,you can't save everybody from truths or harsh truths,which I see people try and do here often. If people can't accept criticism then they are really going to have a hard time at life period. It's not our job to walk around on egg shells for people...you are doing them a disservice and putting off the inevitable.

Ricardo

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey,

I aplaud you too... very good response this is the kind of thinking and acting to further our evolution... a good way to Exchange ideas without closing our minds and just call somebody delussional without at least hear them out.

until now I have read a lot of books .. but with my unknowledge of German language... just have read from Billy the Psyche and the might of thouhts, gobleth of truth, and contact reports vol 2 and 3

thanks for your critic it is well accepted.

Keep being curious and Neutral - Positive

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jokubas,

I think that Corey has summed up the matter the best in his several emails about it.

If it had ever been sufficient to just point out "the places where he or she had told an untruth" we wouldn't be discussing this.

It just so happens that an individual has been extremely, stubbornly persistent in distorting the truth and disseminating it on the forum, etc. And unfortunately people suffer from "false humanitarianism/humaneness" and being too politically correct to speak up when the truth is being trampled.

As I said, this isn't personal. I don't care who the person is, I care that there's a very longstanding pattern of the problem. Let's please consider just what this kind of thing has done to humankind over the millennia, when the teaching of the truth, the life and the spirit were consistently falsified, manipulated, distorted, etc., despite the efforts of the previous six prophets.

Maybe if criticism is so disturbing, the person(s) who corrupt the truth will take the hint and simply…stop.

Votan

Post Number: 325
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle

Well thought out exactly my sentiments.
joe

Votan

Post Number: 326
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blake

Unfortunately it is the way they are criticised.

Sometimes it is vindictive .

Everybody has the right to express themselves in a civilised manner, after all we perceive information differently.
joe

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Msmichelle,

I feel the need to reiterate that this isn't personal. We must look at situations based on their individual particulars. When someone has been absolutely intransigent in their deliberate corruption of the truth and steadfastly misrepresents their words as somehow in alignment with the spiritual teaching, then it's actually the duty of those who perceive these errors to speak up.

And as has been pointed out, this abuse has been going on for YEARS…despite the best efforts of the moderators, etc.

While we must each come to determine and know the truth ourselves,, this is NOT a forum where "everybody has their own truth" is advocated in these very specific matters. It is clearly the antithesis of what the mission itself is all about and, as mentioned before, is a clearly HISTORICAL problem, largely responsible for the mess that humanity has put itself in spanning several millennia.

What you may see as disrespect to Hawaiian may in fact be that which he has brought upon himself by…disrespecting the truth and promoting disinformation in many regards. Not all but in some very crucial ones.

We learn also by teaching, i.e. expressing ourselves and our understanding. But again, this isn't about being "nice"…or "not nice". It's about seeking the truth, which itself is often harsh.

If you do have any doubts, you can also find ample evidence in the CRs, bulletins, etc., of both Meier and the Plejaren using VERY harsh terms in regards to individuals, groups, etc.

Perhaps if Hawaiian had EVER acknowledged his erroneous information, claims, advice, etc., had EVER acknowledged being corrected in these crucial areas, there wouldn't even be the perception of harshness directed at him.

In fact, if it was you, me, or anyone else who had carried out blindly promoting nonsense like this, the same initial patience and then ever harsher corrections, etc., would be justified.

It's also important to understand that when someone corrects their errors there is NO retribution, gloating, condemning, etc. It's a time then for moving on - TOGETHER - and realizing that we ALL make mistakes, of necessity, and hopefully learn from them.

Corey

Post Number: 822
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2015 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH,

I think "Goblet" 4:195 perfectly sums up what you are trying to say about the corruption of the truth teaching with the past six prophets. Sometimes I wonder if anyone appreciates how we try to protect the integrity of the mission by with all of the negative feedback we always receive every single time. Some of the other posters that used to try and help us, don't even post anymore, man, the times change as the years fly by!

Ricardo,

Keep on the good reading that you have been doing, there will be another translation of the German book of questions to Billy that MH put together coming out this year, so you can look forward to that. There is also the English FIGU Canada companion guide to the symbols book, to go along with the study of the German symbols book, that FIGU Switzerland sells. One of my questions to Billy is in the index in the back, a small, timeless addition to the mission that I didn't even know about until I read it, nevertheless I am honored to have it as part of the book as part of my pleasant surprise!

Msmichelle,

Kudos on trying to learn German for personal enrichment, I can tell you that the FIGU dictionary helps, and if your anything like me, a self-perfecting enrichment language addition process of constantly adding new vocabulary as you develop your German language skills, by trial and error, or translating, or reading, or whatever. Keep in mind not everyone has roots deep enough in the spiritual teaching to be able to seperate the wheat from the chaff of Hawaiian's postings, like some can. I hope wwIII doesn't start, so you can reach your goal of learning German!

Blake_p,

As always, we are in agreement, and thank you for posting what you did!
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

I agree Corey summed it up well, simply when I saw his post it was too late :-) Still I had a pleasure to receive your answer as well. What I am concerned about is that with such persistence by knocking on the door of his sense forum members will more likely will knock his head off than his sense answers.

Blake_p

Post Number: 318
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan,

I can understand your stance....
Let's look at the consequences of mixing/falsifying the spiritual teaching from people of the past. Jmmanuels own closest students and friends,disciples and diciplesses, who were instructed to spread the teaching caused unbelievable calamities because of just this type of situation. This still is an issue today...not just Hawaiian, but people who do worse.He should be so lucky to get the responses that he received, what kind of words would u use if you could go back and show these individuals what happens...I would personally say anything possible to stop millions from dying or becoming delusionallly insane, stifling our planets evolution for thousands of years. When are people going to draw the line and make sure this doesn't happen anymore. It's about time, don't you think. For once let's stop repeating the cycle.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MH
When I discovered BEAM's material via yourself in 2008, I knew instantly I found what I have been searching for and the search was over..

At the same time, I needed to "clean" up my thoughts, my environment, etc. Even though, I knew instantly it was the "truth", It is still a long process to "rid" myself of others and their attempt to "corrupt" me.

This forum is my lifeline, because of what I and most face on a daily basis, the constant hammering of corruption of the truth.

I constantly visit your site, purchased most of the videos you produced and follow you on youtube, etc. This material is amazing!!

I'm not one to beat around the bush, I'm outspoken and confident, direct, blunt...the direction of some of the comments "smells" like arrogance, bullying, etc. and it stinks.

Corey,

I especially appreciate you and you diligence.

To all:

I "love" all of you as if you were my brothers and sisters.
MsMichelle

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Jokubas, I wouldn't worry about that too much yet. It appears that he's difficult to disturb. Perhaps he's still…dreaming.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1028
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Msmichelle,

Nice to hear from you.

I would refer you to Blake and Corey's responses. Hopefully they better convey what's at stake.

Also, you may note that I'm not the one who challenged someone to an "encounter with fluidal forces, etc., etc."

And certainly by now Mr. Hawaiian has seen all of this and could speak up if he feels as wronged as some people think he's been.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 142
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kind Ladies and Gentleman,

I think that I need not remind you all that the key here, is what we interpret both as choice and change and applying that found wisdom and courage to know the difference. But also allowing a good overall perspective of what the Nokodemion spirit form has chosen as our path to further enlightenment.

People are too easy to point out the negatives vs. the positive aspects that these situations bring about with every little discussion of ours that we have here on this forum. Which is right but must be used in a successful neutral positive way.

The true purpose of this journey is to bring all others together and not to put any asunder or to leave anyone behind!

It does not mean the blind leading the blind but simply following the guidelines that are set by the P's that are brought forward to us by Billy and his teachings.

We must also remember everything given and shared with us in this forum is not written in stone! Understand that there are too many variables in and of those prevailing possiblities/probabilites that we must somehow successfully traverse and follow as a whole... not just as separate individuals. We must strive to be of one accord!

If the teachings are to be considered a map then most certainly it is subject to change or updated at any given moment. For we are the pathfinders for those others to follow or yet to be inspired by. As each spirit form has a path that it has chosen it must walk or run and learn be flexible fliers.

We all here, are still not at the point of clearly seeing and/or understanding the overall picture/perspective that these new but old but new teachings of self realization entail.

Although, our spirit forms are in deed leading us in the right direction there will be many pitfalls and downfalls along the way to be concerned about overall. Focus on the future by living today the best way that you can.

Our best bet now is to continue down the path of self discovery that the P's have left for us to follow with an open mind and a clear heart.

We are to continue on with a life based on tough love and the simple fact that there is more to us than meets the eye. We are truly that horse of a different color that's why we are here in this lifetime at this moment in time to relearn that which we have truly forgotten!

Try and I say try not to point fingers at others saying that they are in fact the reason for our failure but take the middle way of walking one step further in our successful living of one day at a time. We all must further continue down the successful path to our own ultimate self realization.

Not just for one but for all.
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Kenneth

Post Number: 127
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael H,
Well said, what Hawaiian appears to be doing is what has happened for thousands of years to all the other six prophets before Billy. I minor change in the teaching here and a minor change there will alter the entire concept of Billy’s teachings.
Kenneth

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2015 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Bronzedesk, What part of the teaching is subject to change? As with a map, people are free to use it to guide themselves to their destination but the destination hasn't been changed or "updated". The Goblet of the Truth presents the same spiritual teaching as presented by the the six previous prophets and also by Billy Meier, the seventh and final prophet. But the teaching hasn't been changed.

> And so, many of us don't want to see misdirection and confusion for those who will come upon this information, in this hard fought for mission, only to be once again misdirected because we didn't speak up out of concern that we weren't being "loving" to those who, knowingly or not, were once again already corrupting the truth.

Corey

Post Number: 824
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Thanks for opening up, this forum is my lifeline too! MH is also responsible for me finding out about the mission, and the material, and I will be forever grateful!

Bronzedesk,

Striving to be of one accord! Pretty deep thinking sir! Just don't forget, the CR and the prophecies, and other information in the Bulletins can be subject to change, but the laws and recommendations of Creation themselves are unchangeable and timeless! The information (which traces back to Nokodemion) found in the "Goblet" and others is already millions of years old, which Billy set down in writing with modern words so we could understand them, but the information is still the same today, as it was millions of years ago. One of his former personalities named Henok, spread the attention meditation all around galaxies out in space millions of years ago, which is very interesting. This is the same meditation you can read about in his meditation book. FIGU did do a major correction of "Existing life in the Universe" though, changing some of the billions of years statements, back to millions of years. It was hard for Billy to differentiate "billions" from "millions" using the storage banks initially, so technically, you could say everything is open to correction I suppose (if Billy misinterpreted something), but largely the laws and recommendations of Creation are not fluid and not subject to change...

Kenneth,

For what it's worth, I straight-up asked Hawaiian on these forums, more then once, what is the difference between how the scribes and founders of major religions falsified the truthly truth, and what Hawaiian does, and he has never responded to my question.

Salome

Corey

Msmichelle

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great comments.....and feedback....

I still feel Hawaiian and others need a place to explore. We cannot allow one person to distort our own responsibility to discover the truth.

It does not matter what intentions are presented whether from Hawaiian and/or others...we are still responsible to research for ourselves the truth.

Just let go of the perception of "gewalt". Reduce some of the testosterone in order to allow a balance of responses from all. Let's not isolate ourselves from difficult people.

It is no different than those claiming jesus will fix it, put christ back in schools, jesus is lord, be blessed, highly favored, etc....I hear this constantly on a daily basis...

When I asked BEAM about a very similar situation we're facing now....his response

You have to build your own „Gedankenwelt“ (realm or world of thoughts), based on reality. You have to live in it (reality), take in what comes from the outside and what is useful to you

Hawaiian and others are just as important to our evolution as many were before them.

breath...

peace
MsMichelle

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1031
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

I again want to emphasize that this isn't, and shouldn't be, a matter of personal attacks, etc. Hawaiian has effectively put himself forward as a lightening rod for clarifying how important it is to not - again - let the spiritual teaching be corrupted, accidentally or intentionally.

In that sense, his comments have served to awaken us to the need to be attentive to how easily this can happen, often through well intentioned contributions by people.

It should be no surprise that ALL of us have previously and will no doubt many times again make all sorts of mistakes, as is required in the course of evolution, so that we may learn and correct ourselves.

This is also true of Billy Meier and his previous personalities.

At this point we no longer need to associate this process with any specific persons, such as Hawaiian, who is no more and no less a worthy and important human being. For the most part we know nothing of his life, accomplishments, struggles, triumphs, etc., but have mainly been focused on the element that has seemingly been an irritant.

However, just like a grain of sand provokes the formation of a pearl, in accordance with the spiritual teaching the negative is necessary for the evolution of the positive, this entire interaction, discussion, etc., is in itself part of that development.

If we now maintain our focus on the truth, study the forms of meditation that are offered and suggested in the spiritual teaching and also feel free to discuss and question them, then we are less likely to let any incorrect - or misunderstood - information take a foothold here.

None of us are the ultimate authority on the spiritual teaching, the Plejaren mission, Meier's information, etc. Just like in our study groups, this is a democratic process in which we all can learn from each other…and help to correct mistakes and misunderstandings that may occur.

The spiritual teaching, and this forum, are completely open and accessible for any and everyone who is interested.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why are you people here? Please go back to page one and read every post, how far has the bar been raised in the past 11 years? From the time of Henoch how many words have been used to encompass the effects of Mediation, what was the purpose and the effects achieved? What sciences currently abuse human-being's powers of a meditative mind for gain or worse just for fun? What in the Henoch reincarnation line is already open for us to use to move the Spiritual Sciences from the dark into the light (BEAM)? We have a secret weapon a bight light of truth ( A BEAM drive ) it may be silent but has a very long history of effective use. What will it take to get ready to ask the moderator to email every person that has ever been to this site to come back for they will get help, find peace, and truly useful knowledge to learn from.
If I have not been kicked off the site and have not been castrated by ever person that visits this site currently then I would like to talk about a problem everyone must be or will be dealing with.

Negative energy from others- I am currently on my second forced retirement and live a very frugal lifestyle, so I currently have all time I need to study, and work on my evolution. Since meditation is the most important task. I want and have to improve so that I can grasp the rest of what I need to know. Currently I have gotten to the point that I can tell when my son is visiting and what room in my home he is in. The rage he transmits from playing violent video games and his on confusion is sicking. I can not do like the rabbi that is discussed in the Asket contact notes. He had to be running into the same problems. He should have been studying the new version of Cabalistic manuscripts with the new buddhist monk meditation firmly integrated into it by then. Good reason to get as far away from people as possible. I know from The Talmud of Jmmanuel and researching the priesthood of egypt that I can use the smoke from Frankincense and Coriander seed to go deeper into meditation, but how to block negative energy has to be figured out first. I do not want to do harm to myself or others. Since sound waves can get past a faraday cage, that will not work.

Has anyone solved this problem??

Thanks to all.
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page