Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2015

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through July 27, 2015 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2015 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,
You're correct; nothing wrong with exploring and searching for the truth; the issue here is communication, free thought and Billy's recommendations on spiritual teachings; not pushing one particular philosophy, viewpoint or directing others to think or believe in a particular way; especially how another person thinks that it should be.
Kenneth
}

Cpl

Post Number: 759
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,

I moved to an environment where they are not so negative and I enjoyed the company of the ordinary people. In your second retirement you may not have that option as it takes a lot, and very often money these days. That wasn't the case for me decades ago. It was easier in that respect but very difficult in other ways, and still is.
When I was a child I lived in an environment that was fairly negative and/or religious. Everyday I wondered if or how I could ever get out if it. Maybe you have something similar now.
I think the important thing to remember is that the situation will never be ideal. Even the rich and those living in "peaceful" areas have their problems; and that is what is important: how we respond to the problems that beset us. Isn't that what evolution of ourselves in mind, thought, psyche and consciousness and spirit is all about?
I cannot know and do not really want to know (time constraints in getting involved in such complex matters) the extra details of your situation, but it seems to me that you are tackling your problem in the right manner. That is, you are learning and putting into practice the meditation lessons that may be the best help to you in your situation. Maybe that is the challenge ge you have to accept and work with at this time. You, of course, are the best judge of that for yourself.
Maybe there are others here who have a similar issue to work with and they can share with you. I don't know that a problem shared is a problem halved, as the addage goes, but it does help.
In my youth I did much as you are, meditation and holding my peace. It meant having few friends and others were averse to the meditation but I just let them get on with that. That wasn't my problem but theirs, and only they can fix that. Eventually, one or two, notably my father, began to come around so that we could begin reasonable conversations and discussions at times. Some things take time, some things a lot of time.

I don't know if this helps, but anyway, peace and strength be with you.

(This coming from my smartphone and I cannot edit the minor typos)
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Adamjhs

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought this section existed to discuss meditation?

But from the look of the previous page it ALL seems to be off topic and not related to meditation at all, please try to use the section for what its intendeded to be used for, now all this off topic stuff just takes up space

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 375
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Bill

My thoughts

White light

#1 from the 12 meditations says:
Truly I am the most shiny creation of The Creations idea

It starts with that for VERY good reason so know it and believe it, imagine it is so

Be in the habit of using light often everyday,your spirit transcends space and time, it's very effective using light

Imagine you are surrounded by (blinding, greater than the sun) white light and put light on anything you want (negative people) or this forum needs it too, we should all put light on it)

Bad thoughts:
(tell them to get lost
imagine all of them flying aloft
right out to deep space
without a trace

make sure in meditation
your shielded by Creation (white light)
and enjoy your situation
it is truly a sensation)

The universe is created by The Creations thought

Thought is everything, even the beginning of matter or energy, EVEN time!

Thought is time
Thought is space
Thought is future
Thought is energy
Thought is Thought!!!

(overcome anything gingerly
Using Might Of Mentality
its not done physically
be in neutral positivity
with reverence and venerability)

((((Your spirit is The Creation))))

Our thoughts can even overcome our genes e.g aggression

I am the light I am free of the darkness, I turn darkness into light
That has always been my might

In bad situations or when I meet unfortunate people I imagine a ball of light comes out of my forehead and hits them in the forehead and I think love or think please calm down etc....

reverence and venerability is the primal force of all knowledge
E.g if you hate or fear something you won't understand it

If you don't understand it you won't be neutral positive nor be able to overcome or help it

The emerald tablets of Thoth tells you howto banish anything from anyone and astral travel and many other things

In bad situations like a strong psychic attack also imagine you are holding a mirror in front of your face, just a normal framed mirror, it's best to use light though

Do Billy's meditations from figu website, all of them, print them
If have 3 copies, 1 in the car, my backpack and at home
If I am waiting for someone or dentist or sitting in the sun on the grass etc I read them

You can download the Mein Geist and latest meditation mp3 in German from figu website by searching and play them as loud as you want, especially if u want someone to hear them when they visit ;-)
I can post the links if u can't find them, German is best and the mp3's are in high German ;-)

Before you do anything forgive everyone who ever hurt you, do it now, it's ok to cry but it's not ok to hate,it's ok to be a victim but it's not ok to hurt someone unless in defence,forgive everyone right NOW, say it and feel the negativity go and be stronger/clearer thought for it

Understand that we Terrans have not had long enough in the spirit realm in between incarnations and have negativity all around them not to mention tv and religion and bad vibes also most video games, maybe get a video game from Lucas arts for your son, it will show his spirit howto defend Earth (in future carnations) but should be cool to him, I bought the old games on eBay but new ones are at the game shops I think

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Votan

Post Number: 332
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adamjhs

Yes BOSS good idea.
joe

Davidmg

Post Number: 175
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meditation Pyramid update:

The measurements I gave to FIGU for making your own pyramid have now been updated and uploaded to the FIGU Website. For those who wish to build their own Meditation Pyramid, can download the New version "20150403".

http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/friedensmeditation/pyramide-masse

Davidmg

Billwilson12

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2015 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

cpl (Chris)

Thank you for so much for your well thought out response, I am always grateful to receive carefully balanced responses. This format is one I prefer, it gives time to ponder what thoughts are being shared and gives time to meditate before a single letter is placed in aid to another. I find the interaction between members here more surprising than not being able to visit a Walmart anymore. By researching I have found many forms of meditation that work and a lot have a direct link the personalities of BEAM. Prior to ever seeing a single word about BEAM I had over a decade of mediation training which taught me to relax to the point my heart beats would lower to 30 per minutes. So when I finished studying The Talmud of Jmmanuel and the Goblet of Truth, I was hit with my first conscious awaking which I was not prepared for at all. And the reason for my post that needs to be pondered on in total. The clock is ticking, which requires that the ego needs to be put aside and helping anyone that may be completely isolated after a disaster is prepared to be that lonely sage. The secret sciences that BEAM writes about are not so hidden any longer. The pope's my think that changing the death do us part from the equation will stop the out come for them it is not that easy.

May you find the joy of riding a thought to the end.

Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Clay

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, May 07, 2015 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Billy and thank you and all that have helped you, so very, very much.

I have a quick question about candle meditating. The candle seems to jump to the side, back and forth, almost like I'm closing one eye and then the other, but I'm not. Is this normal? Thanks, Clay

Billwilson12

Post Number: 96
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2015 - 03:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay

I would suggest focusing on the black wick and relax then allow yourself to move to the area around that and then to the flame edges then so on. The following link gives other options if drafts, breathing or cornea damage is a concern.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Concentration_Exercises

Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Clay

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and thanks. I thought I had posted this in the Questions to Billy forum, but I must have made a mistake. Anyway, I had read that before and did it like it said, for thirty days, but, I still get this weird jumping around of the candle, after five or ten minutes of meditating. I still feel good and refreshed afterwards, but I was just curious if it was a normal part of the concentration process, or not.

Thanks again. Clay

Billwilson12

Post Number: 97
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay
Hope that following link will help you far more than I can.
http://au.figu.org/concentration_meditation.html
Back when this topic started there are some great write-ups by Phaethonsfire (Moderator) will worth the time needed to find and read.
When I first choose the room and place in the room I was going to use, I lit the candle and left room an watched from the doorway to see if that area would even work, which after just a few minutes the flames did not flicker or bounce for any reason. The next event to work on was distance and height to the flame so that my body was not in any form of stress for 20 minutes that would need to complete the exercise, This took me three days to do before I could even start thanks to a back injury from decades ago. Remember you will be using this space a lot at first everything matters sounds, smells, lighting ventilation turning on and off even vibrations will hinder you at first. Let alone all that you will cause on your on, but all this will go away with practise as you will it to be. For me once I got to where I had a warming feel around my lower ribs every time, I no longer cared about where I was it became easy to even block out a semi driving by. Just be patient you are having to learn not to mult-task, but to truly relax your thoughts and take control of just one or better none. For some this is easy as painting by numbers for others it will like trying to drive a nail with a jackhammer.
Hope these helps just a student myself like you.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Davidmg

Post Number: 177
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay:

Please refere to my post # 71 here about jumping flames in candles.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11468.html#POST52533

Davidmg

Billwilson12

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay

I found that what the candle is made of makes a big difference. Beeswax candlesticks made from this material tend to burn more brightly, cleanly, and for longer periods of time than most other candles and no soot nor toxins. Paraffin candles are pretty much the only candles you’ll find in most supermarkets the flame is crazy and dirty to many toxins blended in to make a cheap candle. Thank you for posting this question I did not know that even the candle wax mattered so much also. Making them yourself is cheaper and the satisfaction is a plus.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Davidmg

Post Number: 178
Posted on Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can also use Non GMO soybean wax which is comparable to bees Wax and not as expensive. My wife and I make our own candles.

Davidmg

Clay

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, May 15, 2015 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks David and Billy, but I'm not talking about the candle flame, I'm talking about the candle shifting side to side. The flame is calm and steady. The effect is sort of like looking at an object, then alternately opening and closing both eyes, one at a time. The object sort of shifts side to side a little bit. I have both eyes open though. Sometimes, the candle (not the flame) seems to get shorter, then longer as well. I don't drink or do drugs either. :-)

Billwilson12

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay
OK I taken it that you have read and done everything so far, then please read the following and research any term you are not 100 percent sure of it's meaning.
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_038
To be as simple as possible if look at picture of human brain opened up you should notice on each side what resembles a tree on each half. I look at these as the trees of life and knowledge, which we are trying to nurture feed, grow so that they will bring forth fruit. The fruit is to me are gifts from my labor, but this are yours to figure out. Like a I mentioned in the last post are you willing it to be? When nobody else is around test yourself, are you moving the flame, if so then put a key on thin string and try to make it move as you command. If not then you need to work on balance more or alpha lock so to speak. Read and read again.
Peace

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Friends,

I am today spreading the following articles via my social networks, mentioning that learning meditation and its concentration techniques are one good answer for countering a troublesome trend of our digitized world.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-05-microsoft-human-attention-span-lags.html

http://advertising.microsoft.com/en/cl/31966/how-does-digital-affect-canadian-attention-spans

Chances should be good that the warning (and hopefully the given advice too) will be picked up by private and business contacts, when stressing the work life balance and productivity consequences as displayed on page 16 of the full report.

Salome,
Stefan

Kenneth

Post Number: 138
Posted on Monday, May 18, 2015 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay,
It sounds like you are describing what is called the “Dominate eye effect”. You can determine which eye is dominate by using something that you have to sight with, like a sling-shot; bow and arrow or a rifle. It does no matter if your right or left handed. Most people have a dominate eye; nonetheless, many people that can sight with either eye will experience this jumping effect when your eyes jump back and forth from right to left dominance when focusing on something without closing one eye; this is very normal.

Clay

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Billy, Stefan and Kenneth. Kenneth, that sounds reasonable to me and since I've not be diagnosed with schizophrenia,
then that makes the most sense to me. Thanks a bunch
Peace, Clay

Tom

Post Number: 40
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Figu friends,

During concentration meditation involving focusing on the candle flame, I have noticed that blinking momentarily distracts the concentration on the candle flame. After blinking it takes me a second or two to adjust the focus and concentration back on the candle flame. I seem to be able to maintain and build better concentration by avoiding blinking, but then my eyes dry out and become irritated. Has anyone experienced a similar problem or have advice regarding how to resolve this?

Cheers,

Tom

Kenneth

Post Number: 143
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tom,
Blinking as you know is somewhat of an involuntary action; you don't pay attention to your blinking during your normal day's activities; it can be tricky, but learning not to pay attention to your blinking, or use your blinking as a rhythm mechanism during meditation can help you overcome the blinking distraction.
Sincerely
Kenneth

Earthling

Post Number: 927
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=92i5m3tV5XY

I'm not sure this was stolen from Billy or not, but most applicable for this day and age
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/

Bruce

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Monday, July 27, 2015 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce,

You may also enjoy the portions of the meditations in tracks 1 and 3 here:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michaelhorn2

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page