Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 26, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through March 26, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Davidmg

Post Number: 196
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill if you wish you can visit this site, as you can freely download documents you might be interested in. Although some of these articles may possibly have stemmed from Mr. Meier article long ago, you may do what you wish of them.
http://www.bps.lk/

Davidmg

Corey

Post Number: 969
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"attention-meditation-method" part 2:

First off, let me say that these summaries do not do the book "Einführung in die Meditation" (Beginning Meditation) much justice, students interested in Meditation should learn German, and purchase the book for study. My summaries are only intended to highlight pertinent parts that stand out in my memory, so you all can learn new meditation exercises.

This is one of my favorite answers from the Q & A archives, that inspired me to learn German many years ago, so I could read the book:

Tuesday, July 29, 2003:

question: "Hello Billy,

For an American not versed in the German language, who wishes to grow spiritually, which would be more beneficial: to learn and practice meditation or to learn German and study the spirit teachings and lessons?

Answer:

1) learn German so you can understand the book(s)
2) learn and practice meditation
"
-----
Prayers (Gebete):

Billy recently tapped the storage banks, and set down in writing the 7 prayers from Nokodemion, they can be found here in PDF form @ the FIGU Landesgruppe-Australia website. Keep in mind, although the prayers address your spirit-form, you are actually praying to your material-consciousness. They are translated so you can understand the meaning, but it is recommended to read the prayer in German, so your material-consciousness can benefit from the impulses released from the storage-banks.
-----

For a meditation object, Billy recommends a clear, glass object. I used to use a glass jar, I purchased from an Antique store for .50 cents, and I would set it up on a tray table I purchased from Walmart for cheap, and I would set it up facing a white wall (makes it easier to do the four colors around the meditation object -more on this later!).

(*A) Without the object, your will-forms, feeling-forms, thought-forms, and your affairs will be self-influenced. The habits of the human-being, will be unconcentrating to think, unconcentrating to observe, and steady hounding thoughts will destroy any inner-, and outer-influences, but success will accompany with pure observation.

Not being thoughtless, are normal beginnings for a beginner, and the affected human-being will find success with slow, and systematic pure observation/attention. As I posted yesterday, meditate staring @ your object for 15, or 30, minutes, slowly adding a minute, or two, to your routine as the weeks, and months go by, you can do this until you are @ a full hour of meditation.

If you are have problems being thoughtless staring at your meditation's object, try visualizing a rose in your object. Just let everything beautiful about a rose come to you. You can also try concentrating on the natural saying of "it is so", but try to reach the point in your meditation, where you are thoughtless, and giving your object full concentration/attention, while doing your best to maintain a state of thoughtlessness. This is concentrative-meditation. Casual thoughts, and feelings will come and go, but pass them off, and you can also do the breath-exercise I posted yesterday, while staring at your meditation's object, if it helps.
-----

(*B) Now a little about the unconsciousness. The unconsciousness is like a computer, and is responsible for all inner communication in the human-being itself, and also, in connection to the realm of the spirit-form. It is also responsible for the swinging-wave-based human-being to human-being connection, when two humans meet, if their two unconsciounsess' connect at faster then light-speed, then the feeling of sympathy registers in the material-consciousness. If the unconsciousness' do not connect, or the swinging-waves are abnormal, then the feeling of antipathy registers in the material-consciousness.

Not all impulses for thoughts, and feelings, come from the unconsciousness, but those that do are impulsed at faster then light-speed w/o the material-consciousness being able to register where the impulses came from. Some also come from the material-subconsciousness, (impulses from the storage-banks enter this way) etc.

When you are living your daily life, outside of your meditation sessions, casual thoughts, and casual feelings will come and go, as will positive, and negative thoughts, and feelings. You must learn thought-discipline, to control your thoughts, and feelings, and learn in your material-consciousness, to harness logical creational-natural-based law-, and recommendation-based thoughts, and feelings.

These are the balance of negative/positive energies, the NEUTRAL, and you have to build your neutral-charachter! Never think unlogical, unrealistic, illusionary, negative (-), or positive (+). This is conscious control.

And when you are meditating, and you are trying to pass off casual thoughts, you are involving your unconsciousness, to do so (by controlling your material-consciousness to tap into your neutral spirit-form's energies), and this is concentrative-meditation, or attention-meditation (staring at a meditation's object). And this is related to the unconsciousness-form of "it is so".

Salome

Corey

*A = brief summary of "Einführung in die Meditation" pages 130-131. Copyright FIGU/BEAM.

*B = brief summary of "Einführung in die Meditation" pages 198-203. Copyright FIGU/BEAM.
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Learnmore12

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, thank you for posting this valuable lessons of meditation and prayers. In your post you mentioned about the prayer being directed to material consciousness, however, after reading the prayers, it is my understanding that the prayers are directed towards the spirit consciousness. Correct me if I am wrong. Salome.

Corey

Post Number: 969
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Learnmore12,

If you read the intro to page 3-5 of the PDF, Billy writes that in the old days, the word "consciousness" did not exist, so "spirit" was used, but the prayers are directed at your consciousness. I personally take that to mean the material-consciousness.

"that is to say, form of consciousness-invocation, that is to say, form of speaking-to-the-consciousness."
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124

Billwilson12

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, October 15, 2015 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, For those of us that have IQ's in areas other than than linguists, Billy has stated that hearing the German will still work. Where I can I put the correct German on a MP3 player with bone conduction headphones and use my native language during the pauses. To truly learn a language one must live the language as the core members proved after over 20 years of not being able to learn English it goes both ways. I find Billy's words to be true and after trying to get help with Billy's writings from the ones that know German around here just happen to be dye hard Catholics not good. Thanks for the new info you need help with math,radars or anything electronic just ask.
Peace
billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Corey

Post Number: 970
Posted on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 05:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Billy, thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

Salome

Corey

Blue_room

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for all your inputs about meditation Corey and Billy...! I surely appreciate them and will put them to practice...!

And good to know that Billy can be of great help with Math, radars and electronics

Billwilson12

Post Number: 162
Posted on Saturday, November 07, 2015 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, You mentioned that you had in your notes some info on more types of fumes, vapors fumes or smoke that can help with ones meditation exercises. I current use Frankincense, Myrrh and ground coriander seeds to fume my mediation area. I am not willing to do like the Greeks did with the young women that were the Oracle's of Delphi by being covered with Narcotics then being taken to the edge of death in the toxic sulfur fumes or the use of the black mold from the rye plant just to find out how to find out what can be done under ones own concentration powers from practicing mediation. And in your research if can add to the death mediation in your clear summaries would be gratefully received.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Corey

Post Number: 982
Posted on Sunday, November 08, 2015 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson,

The meditation book that I own (Beginning Meditation) does not cover death meditations, although I can refer you to Earthlings blog of translations, he has already translated a great pamphlet on the matter.

Salome

Billwilson12

Post Number: 167
Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, Thank you for the reference. Do you have a direct link?

Billwilson12

Post Number: 168
Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In The book of the "The Psyche" on page 66 item 3 goes as follows "The best time for studying is always early in the mourning, when the consciousness is still fresh and especially receptive. Should this not be possible, do to scheduling or other reasons, then the evening time between 20:00 and 23:00 is recommended." page 76 "It must always be considered that these exercises are carried out daily, always at the same time. The most suitable hours are between 20:00 and 22:00, in which 21:00 would be the most exact time. late-mourning or daytime hours are, to a large extent, unsuitable for these exercises.
Now have you noticed the 8 pm to 11 pm time fits perfectly over when the Earth Human would be getting hit the hardest by some form of Media (Media's Prime Time). I try my best to use 8 pm to 9 pm to go over my day and find my answers for the day, then I move into consecration exercise and mediation and then reading time. Then you are ready to go on to the Concentration Meditation Sleep. This to me seems simple enough to get the most out of Billy's writings requires being in the correct state of being. To understand one must follow instructions. Am I really that alone out here? I have studied every ones writings and recordings nothing there in regards to making this level of change. in ones life and the wonders that follow.

Egerrt

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, what is the source of death meditation in German?

Corey

Post Number: 985
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson: no I don't have a direct link. Find a post from earthling, and it has a link to his blog.

Egerrt: the free booklet "Meditation über den Tod is wichtig" (Meditation about death is important). If memory serves, it is not a "how-to" guide to death meditate, it is just an explanation of why it is important to meditate about the death-life, and how you can benefit in your next incarnation.

https://shop.figu.org/schriften/gratisschriften/meditation-%C3%BCber-den-tod-ist-wichtig

Billwilson12

Post Number: 169
Posted on Sunday, November 15, 2015 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey Thank you, I found the reference on death meditation. To be such a short paper it is packed full. Sure explains why others would be more than happy to wipe out entire peoples. I have read this one dozens of times, but just like the rest of BEAM's material new in-sights can be found each time, depending on what you are searching for. I have been missing why this one meditation is always so much more power than all the other meditations, and how it enhances all other actions.

http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/2012/12/meditation-about-death-is-important.html
"When rationally thinking about this, then all the irrationalities and deceptions from prejudiced thoughts, feelings, actions and deeds will be eliminated in the current life, as far as this can be fulfilled in the true sense of the evolution of consciousness and in accordance with the creational-natural laws and recommendations."

"If the human is conscious of this through their death-meditation as well as through the learning and understanding, then this consciousness helps them now in the current life to turn, more than ever and increasingly meditative and thought-feeling-based, to the whole thing. A meditation and thought-feeling-activity regarding this is also very effective in the sense that the needs of the consciousness itself expand and the desire to acquire more knowledge and wisdom, and indeed also with regard to the spiritual-concerns and the creational-natural laws and recommendations"
Peace Always
Billy Wilson

Billwilson12

Post Number: 182
Posted on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey, While I was trying to get a young person to understand the death meditation the following came to mind from Ptaah in Contact Report 611:"Music makes us of ancient mechanisms of the human psyche and the human motivations, and human beings can even profit from it, if they hear sad music, especially then if they have grief or are in sorrow as well as if nostalgia is presented, which often consists of a mixture of joy and sorrow. Music is an expression of creational-natural laws, that can also be explained as cosmic laws of nature, even though it is also a specific expression of the human thoughts, feelings and inventions" as a way to help set-up conditions within one's meditation environment for a higher chance of success. I know few have the hours or even the days to complete such a meditation, but the awareness that one can gain is a grand step to take.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Stevel

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Corey, Thank you for this every copy of the satipattana method I have has more blacked out lines than freedom of information document, not much is left to read."

Billy, regarding the above, I have a Satipatthana book in PDF that is not redacted in any way, if you're still looking for one. :-)

Billwilson12

Post Number: 199
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stevel Thank you for your wonderful offer to help with providing a copy of the Satipatthana book in PDF format. I am the one that took the black permanent marker and forever removed from sight the very strong handed religious repetitive auto-suggestion phrases inserted by the Buddist monk and scholars. Thanks to Billy's teachings I found that some good could be uncovered if one just gets the repetitive chanting out of the way and find the truth if any is left.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Stevel

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Hi Billy, Well, I did wonder why top secret classification was applied to your books. I thought they must have been something pretty special! :-D Right I'm trying this reply by email thing so hope it works. I'm sending you my email address below and we'll take it from there.

my email: x5706@btinternet.com

Cheers. Steve.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, this is a question for anybody to answer, I was reading that it is dangerous to meditate in a pyramid made by anything other than copper, but I've seen wooden pyramids for sale online. Anyway I was thing I have a lot of wood around and I was thinking about building a wooden pyramid, an also a copper one, if I can scrap enough material. Would meditating in a wooden pyramid be harmful to a person consciencous?

Corey

Post Number: 1115
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly,

In my opinion, trying to meditate in a pyramid is an unnecessary shortcut, if you are a beginner, and you feel you need to learn how to meditate, in my opinion, you would be better off learning the principles in Billy's two German meditation books (<attention> meditation), and "The Way to Live" has many a good verse on meditation, and this is already translated outstandingly by the Aussies.
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The same question once again, is it dangerous to meditate in a wooden or stone pyramid, is there anything you do different in one than copper? I read you have to line it true north, instead of magnetic north like a pyramid.

Davidmg

Post Number: 205
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardustwilly:

Please read contact report #249 on how others who incorrectly use the pyramids that contain the wrong material an measurements.

Davidmg

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2016 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fellows,

It is always worth a very close look, when any new scientific study on religions comes out. That one here is unfortunately a bit careless by throwing religions and all kinds of spirituality in one box. And when doing so posing in all their tests the not that useful question to study participants “Do you believe in the existence of God or a universal spirit”.

http://blog.case.edu/think/2016/03/23/the_conflict_between_science_and_religion_lies_in_our_brains

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0149989

Anyhow, I like that those and other researchers are increasingly examining the roles of left and right brain halves, while unsurprisingly struggling to find meaningful evolutionary reasons for us men handling daily situations mostly separated with our left or right parts. Billy is once more far ahead of nowadays scientists. In “Meditation aus klarer Sicht” he explains that the natural and original mode of daytime operation of our brain has us using both parts at the same time and in a harmonious fashion. That capability got lost due to degenerated ways of thinking, feelings, emotions and deeds. On page 125 he makes the statement that regular work via meditation towards fully balancing, synchronizing and ordering the halves will lead to uncover our brain’s still unconceivable fullest potential. And he goes that far to write that this is THE ONLY WAY for reaching love, peace, freedom and harmony on earth, with individuals beginning the effort, and all men needing to follow.

Salome,
Stefan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page