Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 10, 2016

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through June 10, 2016 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Clay

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, April 04, 2016 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

I've been reading all the posts in this tread, but time has only allowed me to get to about 2008, so far, so I'm going to ask a question that may have already been answered between 2008 and now.

First of all, I've been meditating off and on, for around 20 years, mostly just the not thinking and following my breath type of meditation. I did the thirty day candle practice, that was suggested and read all that is available in english on the FIGU sites.
I would love to read the meditation book billy wrote, in German, but right now I'm trying to learn Spanish, because of where I live and work, first, and I think (trying) to learn two languages at once is bad idea, for me. I'm having a hard enough time with one.

Anyway, this is what is happening, since I started paying attention to the feeling of the air passing the tips of my nostrils,- I used to follow my breath all the way to my throat- as I breath in and out. I start to see what looks like whisps of smoke, out of the corner of my eyes, then gradually, a white fog envelopes my vision. At first I thought it was just my eyelashes as my eyes closed a bit and I relaxed more. This does sometimes remove part of the fog, if I open my eyes wider, but sometimes not. I feel like I am in a good meditation when this happens and I feel like it could be what Billy calls a Sohar, but I guess it could also be some sort of illusion as well, so I've been just trying to ignore it. The weird thing is that I can reach this point, three or four minutes into my meditation now. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks Clay

Billwilson12

Post Number: 215
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2016 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay, in the book The Psyche it never states to stop at the 30 day mark that is just the beginning of a rest of your life exercise, everyone one seems to follow this course as mistaken as it is.Other words no more prime time entertainment you are busy elsewhere.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Clay

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy and thanks. I have and have read the Psyche. I don't have a problem, for many years now, with concentration and stopping my thoughts or reaching a meditative state, which I thought the candle exercise was training for. The meditation I'm doing is observing and focusing on nothing, no thoughts, no judgements, no names, just observing the world pass by before my eyes.
I also do a meditation every night before sleep, or to fall asleep, that Billy suggested, where I stop my thoughts and make a color appear, usually green, as it seems to give the mildest dreams.

Clay

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to mention that I posted a question here last year, about the candle meditation, where I was experiencing the candle shifting side to side, probably due to some sort of eye dominance struggle between my right and left eye. So, as it never went away and was distracting in my meditation, it seemed sort of pointless to continue with that form of meditation, after the 30 days. It seems logical, to try another way, rather than just give up.

Clay

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I think I found my answer, on the Questions to Billy, about meditation, on the FIGU Canada website. Thanks again Billy Wilson, for your time.

Billwilson12

Post Number: 218
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clay, I enjoy the candle exercise the most of all but my eyes can not handle the effect every nite. I do not know how others do this nor what works for them or what effects they find. I start with the black of the wick as carbon and work my way out from that too the different colors of the gases until the flame stands tall and then and only then does the room brighten and the a full ball of light as if the sun our star its self appears. I am keeping in mind the power of the might of thoughts at all times including now for what you see when you find your way to a alpha lock may not be what I find. I do hope that all keep looking and finding that peaceful moment that each has and can not be taken if you are searching.
Peace
Billy Wilson
OM.K49 34. The human-restricted personality is itself only from time to time conscious. In between times lie great holes in the consciousness.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've started this meditating a while back, I don't light candles or get into a special sitting posititon, or start at any specific time a day. I can't descride exactly what happens, most of the time it gives me rest and I just feel lite, it's hard to explain what feeling lite is. Also once in a while, I will see colors and or complex flashes, like watching a silent video of scenes that I don't feel any real life conection to. I had these flashes of scenes come up to me in the past as a child or youth, but I couldn't make sense of it, and I couldn't relate to anybody about, like always nobody knew anything. I might have meditated in the past way back, for example just being out alone by myself when out of school, and back then we didn't have video games or constant entertainment, and I didn't always play with toys, or got bored with them after a while, anyway I believe if I remember right, I could see colors, if I closed my eyes, or if I was out alone and in a quiet place and stopped thinking, I got strange thoughts, that I never understood and couldn't talk to anybody about. Then later on, I got afraid thinking all this could be sizchofrenia, so I would never tell anybody even if I could, and I eventually didn't think, or quit thinking about this, not knowing I could have actually been meditating then. Since I started meditating consciously now, I don't have much trouble seeing the color or some visual flashes, but rarely do I have the scene with the thoughts, I don't know, I just left it alone in the past thinking they were just a bunch of crazy thoughts and if I spoke about then, even if I could intelligently it would have cause more harm than good.

Str0323

Post Number: 50
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An article about meditation slowing down the aging of the brain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3553953/Is-meditation-key-youthful-mind-People-using-relaxation-technique-brains-7-YEARS-younger.html

Peace,
Scott Reed.

Stefan_z2

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2016 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Thank you so much for that article. That could be huge on positive ramifications. The message could possibly motivate many people to get curious and learn more about meditation options.

This seems to be a follow up from UCLA work in 2015, now making the facts tangible and thus far more compelling.

http://ow.ly/4n3fC4

Salome,
Stefan

Marbar

Post Number: 280
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For the people who meditate, how do you meditate? Do you meditate standing up or sitting down? The way I try to meditate is by sitting down Indian Style and having my hands our open, and trying to face a north direction?

Schantz

Post Number: 199
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I meditate while smoking a cigar. Sitting, standing, walking or driving through beautiful scenery. All sorts of ways to meditate without looking like some sort of important guru.

Corey

Post Number: 1188
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar: The Way to Live" has some important verse(s) on the general instruction of meditation, including how to sit while meditating that "Einführung" doesn't detail, and FIGU-Landesgruppe Canada sells an important (and very nice from the pictures) wooden meditation stool for purchase! As I'm sure you know, learning the attention-mediation is learning the method of gewaltsame Gewaltlosigkeit! :-)

Salome/Corey Müske
mental-block: consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche.
consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Marbar

Post Number: 281
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Schantz,how can someone meditate while smoking or driving?

When I try to meditate, I need complete silence and be alone in a room.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 711
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2016 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy mentions that there are as many ways to meditate as there are human beings on Earth.

Billy explains that when we are focused on a task, or concentrating on a creative idea (for examples) ...these are all states of meditation because of the focusing of the mind.

So in essence, sitting quietly and meditating is but one way to meditate.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Adamjhs

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello folks,

I am wondering something about the mentalblock meditation

Ich lebe in Liebe.
Ich lebe in Frieden.
Ich lebe in Freiheit.
Ich lebe in Harmonie.
Ich lebe unbeschwert.
Ich lebe in Gesundheit.
Ich lebe in Freude.

I live in love.
I live in peace.
I live in freedom.
I live in harmony.
I live carefree.
I live in health.
I live in joy.

This one, my question is if that is best done in the german language due to impulses from the storage bank being released when this meditation is done in german. (I dont know if impulses from the storage bank is released when done in german, are they?)

Or would it be best to do it in my native language (swedish) (assuming the code is not activated when done in german)

So I am wondering if doing it in swedish would be better because well, I do not speak german, and that as a result of that the word liebe (love) might not create the same effect in me as when I would say love in swedish? Would love in the swedish language evoke a more powerfull effect in me because I am more associated with the swedish word of love? The same apply to all other words ofcourse love was just an example.

I hope you understand what my question is.

Peace

Corey

Post Number: 1215
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adamjhs: I think I understand your question, although I do not own Billy's second mediation book, however concerning other Gebete (such as the 7 prayer-forms from Nokodemion), the impulses are released by speaking the German, so possibly it would be feasible that speaking the mental-block mediation in German will release the impulses from the storage banks. Furthermore, maybe one could correlate this diamond of a BTW answer from CF from the Q & A archives (Nov 27, 2012) regarding the "Mein Geist" Gebet, and saying it in German:

"Btw: While saying the prayer it is not necessary to think about the “modern” meaning because one’s sub-consciousness still knows the real meaning because of genetic heredity."

If it makes you feel better, you could always say it in German first, then Swedish, that way you can benefit from releasing the impulses from the German, and also benefit from saying it in your native language for a stepping stone for your personal comfort, until you can find a native German speaker to make an MP3 for you on the correct German mental-block meditation pronunciation, however, dictionaries such as this (http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/) allow you to type in a word such as "Liebe" and the definition of the word will also include an audio track, which will allow you to do your own homework if needed.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your relative self-perfecting relative absolute fulfillment(s).

Salome/Corey Müske

consciousness-block: character, personality, subconsciousness, ego, memory. "Teaching Script" page 124
ratio: intellect, rationality, sageness (true discernment), morals. "The Psyche" page 216

Billwilson12

Post Number: 230
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey; Thank you for the link that includes the audio track of the word. I can easily understand the evolutionary coding being done by BEAM in his native tongue and that it will still work when it is being read to us. Not a one of the prophets prior to BEAM grew up with the German Language and were still able to evolve. The people of Erra and those in Asket's DERN universe are way past us and each have their own language. Even the planetary concessions block and even my own stored information is from times of many languages.I do not write music but I do not need to know what a single note is but the total effect is the same for good or bad sounds.Pleace do not take this in the wrong way, if I could buy all of BEAM's material in audio format I would already own every single one. Even in the book "The Way to Live" the coding part is explained.I have tried using german over and over, but the effects are not as intence or as clear as they are with the native tongue this personality was born into.
Peace
Billy Wilson

Historeed

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adamjhs,

For what it's worth...A few years ago I started speaking the mentalblock meditation out loud in German while thinking of the words in English (if that makes sense). After a few months, I no longer had to think of the words in English while speaking in German, since the German words now made sense. Perhaps you could try this in Swedish to see if it works for you?
Matthew Reed

Adamjhs

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the answer Corey!

Yes I am aware and have read that when it comes to the Mein Geist prayer, impulses are released no matter if a person speaks the german language or not.

But I was not sure if the same applied to the mental-block meditation.

Up until now I have done as you suggested, 1st saying/thinking the phrases in german, and then doing the same in swedish. I suppose I will just keep doing that!

Thank you also for the link you provided, that will come in handy. But if my memory serves me right I think is not absolutely nescessary that the word is pronounced 100% correctly in perfect german, aslong as the word itself is still pronounced decently, that you are still able to hear what word it is (but I could be wrong)

Thank you for investing your time in this forum with many valuable posts.

Sincerely, Adam

Corey

Post Number: 1216
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Wilson: I suppose the uploading of BEAM's original German spiritual teaching might be the next logical step, for this endeavour though, we would need a fluent German native speaker (which I am not) with a lot of time, and a microphone to archive this material for future generations of successor personalities. If memory serves, Billy responded positively to this idea some years ago in the Q & A, but it must have never been followed through.

Salome/Corey Müske

Corey

Post Number: 1219
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adam: "I think is not absolutely nescessary that the word is pronounced 100% correctly in perfect german, aslong as the word itself is still pronounced decently, that you are still able to hear what word it is (but I could be wrong)".

This is my understanding as well.

You may like this summary of the mental-block meditation done by longtime student of the Geisteslehre Jacob S. done here (post #11 posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 08:38 am)

Salome/Corey Müske

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 437
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stardust

I reckon it could be from meditation

Sometimes after and during Meditation (especially on symbols) I get flashes and scenes etc.. as u describe

If I meditate and get interrupted the download comes later

Try and learn from the scenes, the flashes etc could be subconscious data that is made conscious later

We meditate sometimes without realising it,I notice people at work get that glazed eye look when it's quite, they go off with the fairies, they swear that they never meditate but they do

A symbol you see in meditation could do it if you meditated to store data in prev life, so it's just that, I wouldn't worry, from what I been doing with numbers and now symbols heaps of weird stuff pops into my head

Weird is all part of the job I reckon, I like it, if what I seen the other day was stored by me it's Ur Ur Ur mate
I bet my ur scene is more ur than yours rofl ;-)
My weird stuff is way weirder than yours eh eh

I like the 5 point star,moon, dove, Platonic solids, crescent moon, sun,water reflection, numbers
The water reflection I do in my head but I will try the bowl etc..

Hey I was thinking recently maybe Billy was Nostradamus who used a bowl of water, it's just a hunch from something he said that contrains (or the like) don't work and his painting has a likenesses

The Zarostrians (howto spell) had a pool of water out the front of temples, he was Billy from memory, sure looks like him, the symbol worth a try too

If I was you I would think about the places/things you saw and even consider them symbols or places to go to learn/meditate
Did you ever see a fountain kinda thang or robot or pyramid/s
Meditate ponder anything u want to know, do same in other calm places, ask your spirit to release u from confusion and delusion so you recognise the truth and your responsibility, I think it works later, like I stop meditation and I get a solution when it's needed

If I see room or place I observe and know it then inspect everything (most of the time unless I feel best to do that later)(normally a room has a function, I know what some of my rooms do, the first room for me is great for symbols and it's mostly bare) then I do symbols in that room, normally a new room shows, all rooms I remember and visit, sometimes it's a place

If I see a place and gravitate towards a building I put a number on the doorUntil it opens

I think we store symbols in a way that you only need to find one, then one reveals another
Makes it easier and stardust a symbol u stored could have triggered others, study the places for symbols first then goto the last place u saw and try the symbols or whatever else comes to mind

You could be roaming about old times or future or both
Your feelers are working, eh eh, did u see the Sohar
Do u feel good vibrations
The place that is most vivid for you ATM
Go there and do whatever feels natural

Did u see a big sun out in space, not the Sohar
The problem with storing data is howto remember what symbols to meditate on in the next lives
I wouldn't of known if I didn't do the numbers med then the post in this thread explained it

if I was u would be thinking gee U must be an old hand at this game ;-)

ask your spirit for what you want, sounds to me first thing is (the Mein Gest then 77 meditation and read it slow so it becomes subconscious)
You want to be released from confusion (as we all do, I say it all the time)

You want unconscious knowledge/wisdom to be conscious knowledge wisdom (you can work out the words or its in 77) and I got a feeling Boom!

You will get what you command, u know it

Shield meditation, incense I do now n then

All seven Nokodemion meds, especially 7

When you read Billy's words be conscious of each word, he says to do something in the 77

and part of 43 translation is backwards so just correct it in your mind, I read the German now n then to be sure to be sure
The inner world is addictive, I am lucky ATM I have time to do lots of meditating

Lately have been doing a lot of symbols fast and not waiting to see a result, will redo them later so many, after doing that when I am going to sleep I see faint scenes I can't make out and it's like many videos on top of each other eh eh (just an outline) funnily enough get a feeling it's going into subconscious and comes as need to the forefront, so ok to do now n then

Try the numbers at some point

The OM sound and symbol r on the new ca site!! It's good to get the proper sound n symbol I guess and I bet it rocks, haven't tried yet

I could keep talking, I Gota go

Only you can decipher the results but I hope I help
Ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Adamjhs

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the tip Historeed, I think I know how you mean and I have done something similar with the mein geist prayer.

Bill/Corey I think what you are speaking of regarding audio of the spirit teaching being available exist, atleast for the goblet of truth, it is however by a robotic voice, maybe that is not good enough to convey the code. 28 chapters, I dont know if that is all of the chapters of GOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZFAdwpKkfQ&index=1&list=PLczePZs7KM8sVMIPgoNXQTO3TI8Zxww51

I do however not believe that this is news to anyone of you.

In any case, perhaps it could be beneficial to play it when going to sleep, and let it play during the night.

I have read that post Corey, and indeed I liked it, insightfull post as always when it comes to Jacob. Good that you repost it so that others who have not read it, gets to do so.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page