Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 19, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through February 19, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently I made a written submittal To FIGU titled "The Path of the Human Spirit" addressed to Philia, Christian and Billy. I look for their comments and refinement. Generally it is about the common evolutionary path of all humans highlighted with quotational references To "MESSAGE FROM THE PLEIADES, BOOKS 1,3,4" and a FIGU pamphlet "Clarification of a Defamatory Claim" As well I encluded a photocopied section, "The Marvels of Laser Light: Holography as a New Model of Reality" from the book "Vibrational Medicine" by Richard Gerber, M.D.
The section from this book describes the holographic nature of reality and it, to me, corroborates the various Plejaran statements concerning the "minute copy of Creation that vivifies all humans,etc"
If anyone would like a copy of this section send me your address and I will send you one.
My email is larrydriscoll@msn.com
Larry Driscoll

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2003 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a follow up post to my previous one concerning the section in the book "Vibrational Medicine" By " send me your address" I meant Postal Mailing Address.
Larry Driscoll

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2003 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any ideas about how to move the spirituality information of Billy's with the Plejarans contacts to a greater exposure to the general public?
In my short article,"The Path of the Human Spirit" it was my intention to show and conclude how all humans share a common bond in that we all move along a path evolving from lesser to greater by learning through experience.
We all have a Creation part which vivifies us and records all our thoughts and never sleeps or dies. This Creation part continually evolves back and forth from material life to spiritual life under reincarnational directives always evolving forward, i.e. gaining more experience,by learning in both.
We do this as humans for some 60 to 80 billion years until we no longer require a human body for evolution whereupon our individual, Creation unit of consciousnes re-unites with Creation, the universal consciousnes.
From this re-unification process Creation itself evolves whereupon one can see how Creation needs the human being for its own evolvement.
I find this a better model of reality than those religion originated ones with Creator Gods, Heaven and Hell and ficticious entities such as Jesus Christ.
Young people are exposed to organized religion cocepts but have no alternate to allow them to judge which is superior in truth model of reality.
More people need to become aware of Billy's informations.
Your comments are welcome: email: larrydriscoll@msn.com
Larry Driscoll

Savio

Post Number: 425
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 07:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Since whatever lives will have to rest/sleep at a certain time - like our Creation.

Will the Ur Creation of our Creation go to sleep as well?

What will happen if it does?

Regards

Savio

Edward

Post Number: 285
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

If I am correct, Billy did mention the Effect..of what you asked in your question, but I have a problem finding the explination...alas.

Thus my opinion:

When Our UR-Creation goes to Sleep...Ur-Creation would Still Function, but in/at a much Lower Tempo/Rate...if you will. So, Ur-Creation would Still let All Other Creational Forces Within it...Function as useual.
Thus, it would Not have any other Subsidary Effects. Thus, ALL would Still take it's Course in "Evolving" within Our Creation as In Ur-Creation.

So, Savio...I would think that the mentioned Process Would Be, even, a "Reflection" Upon Our Own Being...if you will.

When we go to sleep...and even the Animal Kingdom...etc.; All Elements Within The Bodies Will Still Function. Thus, Some elements may function in a Lower Tempo/Rate...as other. Depending on it's Purpose and Functions.

So, When/If Ur-Creation Sleeps...All Within Ur-Creation Would Still "Evolve"..and Create and Deliver..The "Positive" Life-Force(s)..if you
will, that is Needed for UR-Creation to Utilize when UR-Creation Awakens...to Expand itself Further. Thus, The Life-Force Energy to Create Further.

As With Us human beings; when we sleep, our body is "Regenerating" New Positive Life-Force(s) to be utilized when we wake-up, and utilize this New Force(s) in our daily life in Creating and Being...etc.
Thus, WE and all other Creational Life-Forces and Forms "Regenerate" New Life-Force(s) for Our Creation and Ur-Creation. Thus, at this point WE..."Assist" Ur-Creation.

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 427
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thanks for the explanation :-)

I was thinking that when our Creation goes to sleep, everything created ceases to exist and rejoins Creation before it goes to sleep.

Hence, if our Ur Creation goes to sleep, I wonder if our creation should rejoin it before that. The same question applies all the way up to AA.

I mean, the mechanism is not clear here. Perhaps all Creations get independence once created by their Ur Creations?

Regards

Savio

Edward

Post Number: 287
Posted on Thursday, July 31, 2003 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

I would not think that everything in Creation Ceases to Exist...when it goes to sleep. Spiritually amd Materially...they would Still "Function"; "The Factory Just Keeps On
Running"...as they say.

Only When Our Creation has reached it's Level Of Perfection, and has Reached it's Goal...to Join with UR-Creation; Than it would be in it's
place to mention that they Join/Fuse. And All the "Rough" Materials (Matter).. "Disconnects" itself from the Fine Spiritually Consciousness..which is Utilzied for Ur-Creation....etc.

So, in the case(s) with Our Creation, UR-Creation and even The Absolute Absolutum; This Great Big Factory of an Entity..Would Still take their
Course..to Perfection. Eventhough...they are taking their Rest Periode.
The Machine...just keeps Running.

Surely, that is True; I would Also think that All Creations Are "Indepentant" Once Created by their UR-Creation...Just As...The Case IS...With The Absolute Absolutum.

Just as We Too...Are "Independent" Elemets/Creations/Creatures/Beings....etc.

But if you want more clear clearification, now you can ask your question to Billy.

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 429
Posted on Friday, August 01, 2003 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Yes, everything created ceases to exist...when it goes to sleep....

TJ chapter 34 28-29:

28."Creation rested in a state of slumber for seven Great Times when nothing existed, not even the universe."

29. "Only Creation itself existed in slumber, and it brought forth no creature nor anything."

Regards

Savio

Edward

Post Number: 289
Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2003 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

Very true what is written in the Talmud of Jmmanuel. Concerning Chapter 34-28.

I was looking at it from the point of view; that ofcourse Creation is in Slumber as
written, But, All "Within" Creation Still Functions; meaning, just as it is mentioned, so I was Not referring that Creation was Creating in it's Slumber...if you will. Naturely, it does Not Create in the Slumber, it Rests...so, I take it...Everything
"In" Creation will just Function...to keep Creation Alive(When in Slumber). Ofcourse, Creation Does Not Create in this State of Being. So, further "Outside" of Creation...Surely Nothing...is (being)Created. Which speaks for it self.

Thus, Creation Only Exists but Nothing - Around--Outside it - But Only Creation Itself...as mentioned. Which is very clear.

Chapter 34-31:
31: "After having rested for seven cycles of seven Great Times, it is now creating living organisms and everything else, and it will do so for
seven more cycles of seven Great Times, until it requires rest again and reponse anew in deep slumber for a further seven Great Times.
32:"When it will rest again and lie down in slumber, nothing will exist except for creation itself.
33:"There will be neither creatures nor any other thing.

Savio, Thus further in the chapters mentioned above - 31, 32 and 33; I would interpret it as being: "Creating Nothing "Out-Side" Creation"..
Which is Very Logical. And as I am Conscious of.
And it speaks for it's self, that ofcourse, Creation would even Not Create anything More...Within..it self when in slumber. As Creation would...when awake.

So, 28: Would refer "Out-Side" of Creation.
and 29: Would refer "Out-Side as wel as Within" Creation.

Thus, if Our Creation was a New Born Entity(being of Pure Spirit), Surely "Nothing" would exist within it. It being, a New Start for it
to experience It's Evolution Process/Cycle. And Create it's Creational Process Within it...and create the needed.

Thus Creation would have to reach it's Goal of Perfection at this point Before it's slumber, and All within Creation(Spiritual) would be
Absorbed within the Creational Spirit and All Material(Matter) is Dissolved and Creation may now go To Sleep and have it's Eraned Rest.

So, it would depend at which State of Being Creation is in/at...I would think.

So, as you may know...The Talmud speaks in Riddles. Which we have to keep in account...not? Which is very good for Our Own Development..
in Thinking. And Unraveling.

Edward.

Howard

Post Number: 104
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I wonder on a thing about creation.
When creation goes to sleep, or cease to exist, what then happens to those spiritforms that have evolved higly or whatever how high they have reached, they have been going through alot of pains to evolve. Does creation create everything a new when it wakes up again? Does spirits have to evolve from the start again? Is the spirits that have gone to sleep becoming one with creation? I dont know how to really explain this, but does anyone have any answer on this?

Jay

Post Number: 239
Posted on Sunday, December 21, 2003 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anonymous.

YOU SAID:

"Let us consider the concept of a resurrection. In Christianity this refers to being raised from the dead after one has been dead for many years, centuries even. To accept this concept and embrace it consciously will not set each human free to experience the spiritual world because it is detached from actuality, from what is true. This we know because experience teaches us that death is not reversible, especially after years of being dead, never mind centuries."

This statement you made makes good sense in the fantansy sense but it seems that it has been waarped from its original scientific model, which in reality it means reincarnation. This is the reason why The PLEJARANS need for us to quickly disregard these old religions and practices because of similar statements which make mankind not eternal and give man much FEAR.

Understanding the concepts of FINE MATTER (which is the energy we don't see) to really get understanding that ALL is energy in different levels. Like the saying goes ENERGY cannot be destroyed but changed or manipulated. Therefore the ENERGY or the spirit-form of intelligence which is evolving within you cannot never be destroyed.

Hence we are ETERNAL until CREATION (right interpretation and not GOD), implodes itself once again from its BIG BANG back for another 7 great ages. Some of these things which PLEJARANS are stating about our existence are coming to light more and more each time when scientist discovery something about the nature of our universe or all energy around us.

This my friends is evollutionary process which is leaving religion weaker and weaker as the ages go by. Is a spiritual era of development phase of our time and is going to continue for a long period of time even after our turmoils here on earth. In our return in other reincarantions, we shall see the differences even if we have no connections or rememberance our past lives.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

George

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,small correction here. In the first book of contact notes by(W. Stevens) where Semjase talks about evolutionary path and our position in it - She is saying that our Spirit Forms are not loosing their identity during implosion - if we get the chance to start our evolutionary progression(it's common sense)then we will continue to evolve from the same 'flag'/position in the next cycle(explosion)and so on and so forth. Creation never destroys it's work/generated wisdom(Spirit Forms) that would be illogical(Creation cannot destroy Itself its manifold identity). Creation Force only moves forward to become more balanced more perfect - WE ARE The Creation.

Scott

Post Number: 450
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George,

I was under the impression that every spirit form which has been created, and experiences one physical life is destined to rejoin the Creation.

I believe the Creation has allowed more than ample time for all spirit forms to rejoin with it. Why would it create spirit forms which didn't have the possibility of rejoining with it? If this was the case, then it might not receive the necessary wisdom to evolve...

Interesting topic

Salome
Scott

I have moved this post and the two previous posts into this section, which seems more applicable to the content being discussed. Thanks to one of the forum members for pointing this out to me!

Jay

Post Number: 241
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

George,

I never mentioned identity loss on our Spiritual Development I was basically stating that CREATION will implode for 7 great ages as measured by our Plejarans & DAL's information and understanding of the laws. I do understand these laws in the manner which they have been given to us, is not common knowledge for ALL humans (well, im speaking about those who are not ready to understand this) who are really in all sense of the word stagnant thruough centuries of spiritual creativeness and growth.

Creation will eventually show us they way out of the religious stagnation, it will be placed on the table until we finally outgrow stubborness in our spirit-forms.

I agree with you on one thing and that is: WE ARE THE CREATION.

Hi Jay,

I've decided to also move this post into The Spiritual Teachings/Creation Itself topic area, because your post does seem to reflect ideas more consistent with this topic. Thanks-Moderator

George

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2003 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, Jay
I think I read about some Spirit forms being in dormant state in Akasha and never starting in this forum or in Contact Notes I'm not sure it will come to me sol. One reason I can think of would be that Creation is not perfect by itself and rather then underestimating probabilities of new physical forms needing spirit forms it overestimates a bit to make sure. Another, destruction of Star Systems where dormant forms have to travel to the next location and kind of overload the other Akashic fields. This is really no big loss because they get integrated back into Ur Creation and comeback in the next cycle to start fresh. Jay the way you said this - to the new person especially Christian this will look like our ideas are inferior to their concept where the soul in Heaven lives forever and ever with the 'Lord'. That is why it's important to keep wide horizon here and give a well thought through answer. Those who really seek the Truth are usually very intelligent.

Regards

George

Scott

Post Number: 451
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2003 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi George,

I agree with you that Creation does create an excess of spirit forms in order to secure its own evolution. I don't believe that even though some spirit forms may be dormant for long periods, but have already experienced physical life, that they will be "recycled" into the next expansion/contraction cycle. Given the great amount of time between cycles, it seems inevitable that those dormant forms will eventually find habitable planets to continue their evolution.

Salome
Scott

Jay

Post Number: 242
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2003 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

George,

The situation where the spirit-form needs another habitable planet is going to happen according to the sciences learned about CREATION, depending if there is a tragic loss of life in a particular planet. Also my understanding is that the spirits in a new or old planet which inhabits life needs to be equal or as good as the bodies and genetic makeup of what the inhabitants of that particular planet contain. If those coarse matter bodies do not complement the spirit-forms, then those spirit-forms will need to wait until the neutrality of the evolution of the inhabited bodies takes place. (i.e. waiting for the right evolutionary circumstances for reincarnating into the habited bodies on a given planet).

George

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
you're right. I only meant it for the dormant Spirit Forms that never experienced physical life.

George

Jeedi

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2004 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

What is consciousness?

“The World Book Dictionary,” 1974 Doubleday & Company: Con-scious-ness, n. 1. the state of being conscious; awareness. 2. awareness of what is going on about one: “A severe shock often makes a person lose consciousness for a time.” 3. all the thoughts and feelings of a person (Ed. comment: comprehensive consciousness) or group of people (Ed. Comment: collective consciousness): “the moral consciousness of a nation.” 4. Philosophy. The power of the mind, whether rational or not, to be aware of acts, sensations, emotions, etc. 5. Psychology. the mental activity of which the individual is aware, in contrast to unconscious mental activity. –Syn. 1. cognition, perception. 2. sensation. 3. sense.

So we all know from the dictionary that consciousness is a sense (opposite of non-sense;) of awareness -- the mental activity of being alive. But we learn from Billy that Creation, the Universe, can also be called a Universal Consciousness. I think we can begin to understand that consciousness is matter – continues to exist beyond the confines of a person’s head (brain) and becomes what is added to our material universe…and further spiritually into Universal Consciousness.

Below is a graphic I have made in an attempt to understand
Universal Consciousness.

I would love any comments. Any suggestions to help fine tune this graphic? Is this even right?

Best regards,
Anthony

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello group,

I want to share some acient real truth with you all, I already published this in Wassermannzeit about 12 years ago if I may remember correctly, I must have been around the age of 18, 19. I used the name "Jacco Smits, Holland"
I am using now Jacob which is my birthname.

Maybe some of you have that copy of "stimme der wassermannzeit"

Its the Kybalion:

Everything is Spirit, and the Universe is the thought.

As above, so below; as below, so above.

Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.

Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.

Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.

Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.

Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.

This contains a huge amount of Truth and Knowledge, I will explain these principles in more detail in a later post.

Jacob
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Dino_slice

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 06:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Pretty interesting presense you have -- approach on the forum I mean. I like a young buck not afraid to ram on.

Ya said, "4. Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.

I am confused about "everything is Dual" part. It says in TJ Teaching about Creation 34:37, "37. A person may believe that everything is two or three, but this is not so, because everything is one. 38. Whatever people believe to be two or there is actually one, so they should make everything that is two or three into one."

Agreed, everything in the material SEEMS to be a spectrum between opposing poles. Love and Hate. Good and Bad. Truth and un-truth. Even Male and female. But material universe (4th belt) is but a speck in the realm of complete Creation. From my understanding, un-truth only exists in the tiny material realm, whereas Truth persists much greater as further spiritual belt(s). In other words, the infinite Truth side of Creation spectrum can not really be the opposite of the much, much, much,....smaller value of un-truth --mere material waste in 4th belt.

Truth just is....

Best regards,
Anthony

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 21
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for the compliment, its a quite unique compliment -- I don’t think much about the physical age, there are old spirits in young bodies and young spirits in old bodies, some people of older age that I have known are for me living proof that people can and do waste time.

I posted the Kybalion - as is -, without the explanations, I don’t change information, because if I would do that then I would be altering information to fit my understanding of the truth, when I would do that I would be no different then the scribes in past ages who did that with any information given to them, Truthful or not.

One of the duties is knowing and to respect the Law of Truth is to pass on anything what is given to you in its original state as a whole, its up to the person if he/she decides to make comments about the information that is given to them to pass on, but don’t alter the original information.
If people allow themselves to alter knowingly one piece of information, even in one iota, it will corrupt more and more over time into untruth and disinformation.
People of this Earth and this time need to follow this directive to the letter, because all to easy people of this planet lose the path to the Truth.

Anthony, your understanding of the un-truth is not correct.
You make several errors in thinking, I will explain why.
The material universe seems a tiny speck in Creation, but that’s only a human-material perspective, which wants to label and quantize anything and everyone, because the material consciousness obeys the Laws of Space and Time and Matter (Energy)
Every element of the Universe, from Creation to Ram-belt have all their meaning and are equally important to the whole of Creation.
Remember that EVERY Spiritform from the highest levels of Petale to NewSpirtform have started their evolution in the Material realm, and work(ed) their way to Creations embrace.
Truth and untruth are evenly important, Un-Truth is ESSENTIAL for evolution, without Un-truth evolution would be not possible in the Material realm, and no Spiritform could evolve.
So Un-truth is not against the Natural-Creative laws when it occurs in making mistakes, or being unaware of the Truth.
It’s against the Natural-Creative laws when knowingly and willingly is acted against knowledge of the truth.

Truth exists everywhere from the Spiritual Realm to the Material Realm, when I say to you that JFK got murdered in 22/11/1963 in Dallas, Texas, USA, then this is the Truth since its forever a part of the past which cant be changed forever.
If I would say that this never happened, then this would be a violation of the Laws of Creation, because it did happen.

In the Spiritual Realm where space and time as we know it doesn’t exist, there is only Truth, because only Truth, Logic and Love can exist in the embrace of infinity.
Un-truth is bound by the laws of space and time, it has its creation date and annihilation date, therefore its limited and ending in space and time, because of this, it never can exist in the Spiritual realm, which doesn’t obey to the material space/time laws.

I hope this clears things up.

I am still working on an explanation of the Kybalion, its quite extensive, and hard to do with a limited language like the English language.

Jacob
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Dino_slice

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

The ram on comment was not only a compliment, it was a challenge. May the buck never stop....

This Kybalion thing. I don't know what it is. But from the list one can see that the ideas belong to just the material realm, not the Creation Itself. "Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates." Time and space coordinates?

I just wanted to point out that from a Universal perspective, the Creation is one not two. Any comment here? Or was this not clear from my last post?

My understanding of un-truth is not correct? Sounds like a statement typical of some bigger Figu. How's do you like your waffles?

Listen Bro, most of my argument is based on my graphic thingy I made a few posts above. Any comments about that? I would love any negative or even positive feedback. I don't know if the graphic is right, but I'm trying to be.

Best regards,
Anthony

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page