Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 06, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through March 06, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Structure of the Spirit

Based on the ancient Sol symbol I have constructed a schematic of my understanding of the Spirit, please endulge since these drawings are made out of hand and not perfectly accurate.

I want to state that these are my own thoughts and are solely based on the things I have learned from the Spiritual Teachings and the books and writings.

The first drawing (1) shows the Spirit and GEMUET, in its center you have the tiny shapeless form thats the Spirit, surrounded by the GEMUET, the spiritual equilavent of the Psyche, the Spirit is dimensionless and has speed of 10 to the 7000st power of the current speed of light and resides in the same realm of Creation itself.
Although the Spiritform is in the same realm as Creation, there are 7 Spiritual levels in this realm.
the frequency of the Spiritform determines in which level the Spirit is, all Spiritforms are in the Spiritual Reality, just 'divided' by their frequencies.

1. New Spirit levels
2. Earth human levels
3. Scientist / Spiritual scientist / Realist levels
4. Realist levels / Spiritual leader levels
5. Elo-JHWH and JHWH levels
6. Horalft (high counsel), Arahat Athersata and Petale levels. Universal Spirit levels.
7. Creation

The Gemuet is the carrier of the Spiritual consicousness, the Spiritual subconsiciousness and the 'powerblock'.
This 'powerblock' is the Spiritual equilevant of the Solar Plexus in the Psyche.

The Gemuet is manifested as a circle in the first (1) drawing, a circle is endless and doesnt have a beginning or an end, the laws describe that a circle is a carrier of a waveform, as shown in drawing two (2), the amplitude is identical in the positive as in the negative.
The rule is that how bigger the 'circle', then the waveform is bigger, the lower the frequency is, low frequencies contain low amounts of information.
Low frequencies have little energy.
Low amounts of information are consistant of low amounts of knowledge in spiritforms.
The laws describe that each wave can be perfectly described and quantized, this in relation to the frequency, high amounts of information/logic can only be stored by high frequencies.
So the more the spiritual consicousness / subconsicousness knows, the more information/logic is stored, more information/logic means higher frequencies, higher frequencies mean more energy/strength, high energies are fine structured.

Drawing three (3), shows the relation/connection between Spirit and Gemuet, its drawn like a magnetic field, emanating from the Spirit to the Gemuet, and back from the Gemuet back into the Spirit, the Spirit is the powersource which 'powers' the Gemuet.
The Gemuet is powered by this energy to drive the Spiritual consicousness, Spiritual subconsiciousness and powerblock.
The Spiritual Consiciousness and Spiritual Subconsicousness generate logic which is recognized from truth, knowledge and wisdom, logic which is stored in the powerblock, the powerblock increases steadyly over time in frequency to accomodate the amount of logic, the increase of spiritual frequency results in an increase of Spiritual power, the logic in the
The powerblock is the factor in the Spiritform (Spirit + Gemuet), that sends and receives spiritual energy to and from other Spiritforms in the WIR-form, and to and from Creation.

The higher the Spiritual development, the higher the amount of knowledge of the Spiritual consicousness and Spiritual subconsicousness, more logic is stored in the Gemuet, which results in higher frequencies and more energy in the powerblock.
The Logic is also the driving force of the Spiritual intelligence which enables the Spiritform to find and recognize Truth and to process knowledge and wisdom.
This Spiritual energy flows back into the Spirit itself and the Spirit increases in strength.
The Spiritform is the perputuum mobile and generates more Energy then it uses.

I hope this post makes sense, and any feedback, remarks are welcome.

JacobSpirit Schematic
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Anonymous

Post Number: 42
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

You say in your post above that the spirit resides in the same realm as Creation itself, and that there are seven spiritual levels in this realm. As I have come to understand it, however, the spirit is separate from Creation in the same way that a child is separate from its mother, and maintains its independence until it finally merges with Creation. It is also my understanding that when the spirit leaves the body after death it returns to the beyond, which surrounds the planet Earth, and that it is this which is divided into seven spiritual levels, not Creation. According to the Spiritual Teachings, “Creation is the entire universe, the Universal Consciousness...,” although Billy does state that it is also “the entire energy and consciousness of every life form in existence,” and similarly, every planet. Perhaps, then, you mean it in this sense?

It is interesting that you have shown the divisions of the seven levels. But I have some questions to ask you concerning them. My first question is: Why is there a level for new spirits? I can understand why they are at the beginning, since a spirit needs to be generated in order to incarnate into the body of a human being. But I can’t understand why there would be a level for new spirits. This seems to imply that Creation is constantly generating new spirits even when an act of procreation, or the means for life, does not occur, and that these new spirits remain in the first level of the spiritual realm until they are able to incarnate into a body. Although it has been said that when Creation begins its return to the slumber state, any spirit that has not been incarnated into a body will be extinguished, I can’t quite see why Creation would generate new spirits without there being any designation for them.

My second question is in reference to the third level, which you say is the scientist-spiritual scientist-realist level. When a spirit evolves to this level does that mean it will incarnate into the body of a scientist; that is, does every spirit have to pass through the life of a scientist to evolve to this level? Are all scientists, because of their profession, spiritually evolved to this level? Or does it refer to those who have learned to think scientifically, as opposed to those who have professions in the field of science? Or both?

My third question is: What does Elo-JHWH means? Is this referring to a half-god, a half king of wisdom?

To help me understand the powerblock a bit better, please can you clarify as to the meaning of the Solar Plexus in the Psyche? Define the Psyche and how the Solar Plexus relates to it.

Regarding my first question about the New Spirits level, perhaps this sentence from your post above answers it, at least in part: “The Spirit form is the perputuum mobile and generates more Energy than it uses.”

But why does it generate more energy than it uses?

Salome
JEC

Scott

Post Number: 471
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello JEC,

I think what Jacob may have been trying to say regarding "New Spirits" may be related to their entry point onto the path upwards towards Creation. I guess in that light you could say the same thing regarding the current Creation. It is in the first of seven stages and could be considered a "New Creation" with many more steps ahead of it as we do.

I don't think you have to be a scientist to be at the third level. I think what it implies is that, these people have come to certain recognitions of what true reality is and how the universe works. In that same category the word realist was used which to me would imply there is a real true way things function. I think this goes hand in hand with a greater understanding of the laws of nature and the utilization of forces which at are current state are unknown for the most part.

The Solar Plexus is the feeling, sensing portion of the Psyche. As you know the Solar Plexus is located in the center of the chest, but I find from personnel experience I do sense many things through my gut, whether this is the same I don't know. I do know that there are millions of nerves in the region of the stomach, which are tied into the rest of the body and brain. As I understand it the word "soul" actually originated from the word Solar, but the definition has been changed. The Solar Plexus/Psyche does not survive death, whereas the word "soul" as it is used today, really applies to the characteristics of the "spirit" which does continue.

Interesting topic!

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello group,

I see that my post needs additional explaining, so I will explain things, besides the 7 mean levels can be found in the Semjase contact blocks at much better detail and clarity.

I will explain the 7 levels which are in fact divided in much more sublevels in a 7-fold form.

Level 1: New Spirit levels

These levels are the realm of Newly Created Spirit, in this level the Spirit develops first consicous abilities like consicous thought and feeling, when a NewSpirit is incarnated, its abilities are the same as a newborn baby, the fact that a NewSpiritform is able to survive is because the Psyche and its functions to flee and fight, etc are in full function.
Everything that such a human does is impulse based and controlled from primary functions in the material consicousness, subconsicousness and Psyche.
Socalled normal people call these people idiots or morons, which is completely wrong and not truthfull, because these humans are just very young in their evolution, but this is not recognized by the socalled normal people.
So if you see a person who is reffered to an idiot or village idiot, you should consider that you are dealing with a young Spiritform.

Level 2: Earth human levels: (primary reality)

This is the main level in which the bulk of the Earth-human race resides, these are the levels that the human is consicous about his surroundings, abstract thinking in this mean level is developed, which means that the human learns to think beyond his physical needs and starts to think about Nature, its structure, the human starts to think about the meaning of life, but is still strongly bound to his 5 material senses of his body, and by far most of his thought are restricted to what his 5 senses may detect. Cult-Religion find there possible existance here.

Level 3: Scientist / Spiritual Scientist/ Primary Realist levels

This main level is the development level of humans which have reached a level of development in which they _can_ be scientist and in which they understand much more about the intrinsic structure of Nature, like Classical mechanics, Quantum-mechanics, Quantum-electrodynamics and Relativity, which compose the Standard Model in 'Modern Physics' this in conjunction with the development of Genetics and a much better understanding of organic life.
Even in this level by far most humans are still very material and arent capable of detecting more then with their 5 senses, this happens late in this level where people start to realise that the material reality is just the half of the Absolute Reality, some scientist like Tesla and Kirlian already scratched the surface of the fine-matter and spiritual realms.
In this level 3/7 humans reach a evolutonary level in which they start to understand that reality is both Material and Spiritual and they understand that evolution and recognition of them both is the way how reality is, people in this level start to be aware of the spiritual knowledge and wisdom, but they are at the beginning of developing certain capabilities like Spiritual-intellectal thought, Telenose, Hypnosis, memory-development, conscious development of Primary telepathy, recognition of the defensive abilities ot the Psyche and Spiritform (recognition of development of defensive shields against intrusion attempts by hypnosis, telenose, etc)

A hint: The current material evolution of the Earth human is much higher then his spiritual evolution, in fact the Earth human has technology (atomic bomb) that shouldnt be in his possesion at this time, 'thanks' to the Gizeh intelligences, we have that. Much Spiritual knowledge can be found in Physics, since the laws are the same, yet the Reality structure is different.

Level 4: Realist levels

This mean level is for humans which have recognized Reales Absolutum, they know about it, and they are able to detect and unify both realities by means of their 7 senses, people who are in these levels process information of all their senses, including finer psychic abilities like sensing empathy and antipathy, mind-reading(*), primary-telepathy, spiritual-telepathy, telekinesis, etc this in conjunction of consicous development of the Spiritual-intellect and controlled seeking and finding of the Truth.
People in this level have recognized that they know 'nothing', because they realize that the drop of knowledge that they have is puny compared to the amount of knowledge and wisdom yet to gather.
People of this level dont bragg about their knowledge, they know what they know without the need of proving it. Its against the Natutal-creative laws to show Psychic and Spiritual abilities to humans who not yet reached the levels in which they are able to use all their 7 senses instead of the 5 material ones.
Humans in this mean level know that when they would show their abilities to Human in lower levels of evolution they would hinder those people in their evolution, because people with those low evolutonary levels whould consider those abilities as wonders and start to admire or fear those highly developed people, Cult-religion is born that way.

Level 5: Elo-JHWH / JHWH levels

These are the levels of humans that know reality inside and out and who are developing their abilities at the best of their capabilities, and do this all the time.
Elo-JHWH is a demi-god / JHWH is a god.

Level 6: These are the levels of extremly highly developed human races, in the beginning of these levels they are still material, yet their life span is measured in many thousands of years, the Horalft (High Counsil) are an example of a human race which have developed their Spiritual and Material intellects up to 100%, this doesnt mean they are perfect in sense of their evolution, they have all the capabilities to reach it now in a perfectly logical form, every spiritform from Horalft and up dont make mistakes, they think 100% logically.
In this level the levels of Arahat Athersata and Petale levels are present, these spiritforms (actually ICH-WIR) are so extremely advanced that they can penetrate each lower level, regardless of time and space, Petale levels can do everything except creating NewSpirit, that belongs exclusively to Creation itself.

Level 7: Creation
When a spiritform reaches this level, it becomes one with the Universal Consicousness.

A note about mind-reading:
Every human emits when he/she is thinking and feeling vibrations in a uncontrolled manner which are detected by the material subconsicous and Psyche of other people, this happens in lower developed people in a mainly unconsicous level, that means that the material conscicousness is unaware of this, and that is actually a good thing because if the material consicousness would get those impulses too from the material subconsicousness he would go completely crazy, the barrier between the material consicousness and subconsicousness blocks those impulses. This doesnt mean it cant be developed, it requires a Spiritual-intellect in combination with advanced meditation skills to develop this, also in conjunction with the compliance of the Natural Creative Laws that every human has its right to privacy and mind-reading should only occur when there is an evolutionary benefit.

A note about Telenose:
Telenosis is the ability to induce an hypnotic state in another person using primary telepathy, the inducer emits certain low frequencies which are received by the subject and set his/her brain in a hypnotic state, enabling to induce suggestions to trigger certain behaviors or thoughts.
Subjects who have been influenced this way think that certain ideas and thoughts originate from themselves but in fact thats not the case.
Telenose is dangerous because it can be used to manipulate subjects against their will, however there is an way to counter telenosis by means of a mind-block which is activated by the material subconsicous, the material subconsicous detects telenosic impulses and defends itself by sending back a much stronger feedback-impuls which overloads the material-subconsicousness of the inducer which can result in a coma, or severe Psychological damage since the barrier in the inducer gets overloaded and therefore also the material consicousness, to speak in layman terms, the inducer will go crazy and even face a possible death.

1. The Physe/Psyche(material human):

A. Material consciousness forms
B. Solar Plexus

Details:
A.1.Material consciousness
2.The Barrier
3.Material subconsicouness

B. 1.Solar Plexus
2.Hands
3.Feet

2. The Spirit/Gemuet (Spiritform)

A. Spiritual consciousness forms
B. Powerblock

A.1.Spirtitual consciousness
2.Spiritual subconsciousness

B. Powerblock

The Powerblock in the Gemuet is the spiritual equilavent of the Solar Plexus of the Psyche, and is able to send and receive spirtual-energetic impulses and vibrations.
Please be adviced that impulses and vibrations are two DIFFERENT things and you cant use both words for the same meaning.

About the perpetuum mobile: The Spirit receives energy from Creation to live and exist, by means of evolution and logical thought the spirit actually CREATES more energy in the form of logic and love and sends this out to the collective of Spiritforms in its level and the whole of Creation, all others receive those Spiritual energies and respond back to the originator (the boomerang effect of thoughts and feelings), because there are countless other Spiritforms the energies returmed from those Spiritforms towards the originator is more then the orignator send out in the first place, the originating Spiritform receives these impulses and vibrations back into its Gemuet and it gets accumilated by the Spirit itself which on its turn grows in strenght, when it grows in strength, it will be able to evolve faster and think more logically, etc...its a complete circle, which in fact is an upwards spiral when seen from a temporal (time) point of view, because eventhough the Spiritform stays in essence the same, its Logic and Love increases steadily over time towards unfication with Creation itself.

Every Spiritform does this in the whole of Creation, but in particular Spiritforms of the same main level connect to each other the strongest and create by this principle a SEIN (BEING)-level, and form a WIR-form, an US-form, depending on the level of evolution this WIR-form starts to transform into a ICH-WIR form finding its completion and perfection in the Pure Spirit levels of Arahat Athersata and Petale.
ICH-WIR forms are unification of Spiritforms with an extreme high spiritual development and they operate as a I-US (ICH-WIR), they compliment their thoughts perfectly without any contradiction whatsoever.
ICH-WIR forms unify with Creation en-masse, as a whole, this doesnt mean that when Petale reaches perfection and unifies with Creation that the Petale-level would be empty, there is a continous 'flow' of ICH-WIR Spiritforms so all levels will remain filled.

About NewSpiritforms: Creation will continue to create NewSpirit until it has reached its middleage or amplitude of expansion of the Universe, it will stop Creating NewSpiritfroms from that moment on, to enable all created Spiritforms to evolve to perfection before Creation goes to sleep, there is more then enough time from even that moment on for a Spiritform to reach perfection and to unify with Creation.
The fact that it has been mentioned that a spiritform is absolutely terminated when Creation reaches its time of sleep is in fact a warning, because its a theoretical possibility that a human could be so slow and lazy that it would not reach perfection before Creation goes to sleep.
This never happend before in this Creation because this Creation is a very young Creation, because it still has its material Universe, which only occurs in the very first Creation.

I hope that this explains things.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

The Solar Plexus is a nerve center which is also connected to the voluntary and involutary nervestructures of the body, so when you have certain violent emotions and feelings your guts will react to this.
Violent emotions of fear and anger can make you throw up, etc.
There is more to this, but I will explain later.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kybalion.

1. Everything is Spirit, and the Universe is the thought.

Everything in this Universe is Spiritual energy which is in fact an idea, concentrated in itself to primordial Spiritenergy.
In its foundation lay Logic and Love, Logic is the always unfolding principle that always stays true to its self, it carries finity in infinity, limitations in limitlessness, time and space in Absolute Absolutum, Logic is both, it never changes therefore it always exists, it always unfolds therefor it never ends, its unfolding nature its the driving force behind all evolution, and its unchangeable nature is its foundation of all existance. Love is the absolute balance between positive and negative, unfication of both, its the absolute finest energy in the Absolute Absolutum, its the substance of all being.
Together Logic and Love form a hyperunity in Absolutum, which results in finest Spiritual Energy.
Logic is the selfcreating principle and has its substance from Love.
Love is the substance of all being, Logic brings order to all being.
Love is BEING(SEIN), Logic Creates BEING(SEIN).

In Creation are the Laws the statical elements, the Universal Mathematics is the dymanical element, both embrace each other, all the Laws of Creation are eternal, yet by means of those laws an endless evolution and variation is given in 'eternity'.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kybalion

2. As above, so below; as below, so above.

The Natural Creative Laws are the same and valid in both the Macrocosmos(above), as in the Microcosmos(below), just their dimensions in Space, Time and Energy differ.
The times of Creation being awake and being asleep is much much longer then the times of the Spiritform in the Material and Spiritual realms.
When a first-Creation is awake, it has an Material Universe, when its asleep it slumbers away in algreat-time, creating nothing, existing just in itself, processing its Wisdom and Knowledge gathered during its time awake.
The Absolute Absolutum is the same towards Creation, as Creation is towards Omedam.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kybalion - additional -

The Kybalion describes the 7 (Seven) Laws of Creation that govern the Universal Mathematics.
The Universal Mathematics is the dynamical factor of Logic (Logos) which is able to create myriads of things and entities in endless repitition and diversity.
The Universal Mathematics is Universal and valid in both the Material and Spiritual Realm of Creation.
Its the Law of Logic that makes sure that everything in this whole Universe/Creation and above follows its own unique path towards perfection, yet at the same time the Law of Logic ensures that everything in the whole Universe/Creation and above is founded in the absolute same Laws and Principles and that absolutely everything is founded in the same Laws and Principles.

The 7 main Laws of the Universal Mathematics are:

1. The Law of Spirit
2. The Law of Correspondence
3. The Law of Vibration
4. The Law of Polarity
5. The Law of Rhythm
6. The Law of Cause and Effect
7. The Law of Gender. (not to be mistaken with the the 4th law of polarity)

The Kybalion Axioms:

(Original)
"The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals-a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces."

(modified by Phaethonsfire)
"The possession and accumilation of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the accumilation of precious metals, a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use, the use of Knowledge is creative. The Law of Use is Universal, who doesnt use Knowledge only knows it half-way, who knows things half-way will never finish what they start or truly understand what they know.
A truly knowledgeable person equals an Eagle, this animal 'knows' it can fly, this knowledge is to its own, when it jumps of a cliff, it sears through the skies, carried by its wings, a truly knowledgeable person will succeed because his knowledge is part of himself, like his hands and his feet.

(Original)
"While All is in THE ALL, it is equally true that THE ALL is in All. To him who truly understands this truth hath come great knowledge."

(modified by Phaethonsfire)
"While Creation is in everything, in the microcosmos and macrocosmos alike, it is equally true that in the microcosmos and the macrocosmos Creation itself resides. To him who truly understands this Truth hath come great knowledge, since he knows the fundaments of reality inside and outside."

Jacob

Michael

Post Number: 427
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 06:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

I want to thank you for the immense contribution you have made to all of us English speakers who haven't been able to read the German material. And thanks for sharing your personal experiences. Will you be attending the Passive Members' meeting in May?

Michael Horn

Michael

Post Number: 428
Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 07:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the new or "idiot" spirits, when they incarnate into a world like ours where everyone else is somewhat farther along, how does it affect their evolution? Are they "sped up" by the experience, etc.?
Michael Horn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 11:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal,

Thank you, your welcome anytime, I hope my posts make people think.
I would love to attend the Passive Members meeting in May, but because of financial difficulties, it will be unlikely if I will attend, I want to, but at this moment I dont see how I can do it.

Greetings,
Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Micheal,

A short first answer to your question: NewSpirit does not incarnate on Earth since our planet is already too high in evolution, our planet does however harbor Spiritforms that are relatively young and ignorant and seem idiotic.

I will need to explain more in detail about NewSpirit (Neugeist)
When a planet is starting to develop a human race and that species is reaching the level of biological evolution in ways that it can carry a evolving Spritform, then there will be a limited amount of time on which those NewSpiritforms can incarnate.
Over time when this human race reaches a certain spiritual evolutionary level it will no longer be able to integrate any true NewSpiritforms because the incarnationcycle, the vibrations of the older Spiritforms are of a level thats too high for a NewSpirit to deal with, it would be unable to evolve in a world with a much higher evolutionary level.
As you may know the Laws of incarnation prohibit low evolved Spiritforms to incarnate on a planet with highly evolved Spiritforms, this applies to NewSpirit and his first incarnation also.

You might wonder why then there are so many people who are idiots or halfidiots, etc or backwards..
The answer is rather complex, it lays in the fact that the Earth is massively overpopulated which results in a unnatural and forced incarnation cycle, in which Spiritforms who are still busy to process their knowledge and they are forced by the collective consicousness to incarnate into a body in which they dont really belong.
This results in people with troubled lives, with their sexual identities mixed up, drugsproblems, a lot of psychological illnesses.
Overpopulation is responsible for degeneration of the genetical quality of humans in general, which exhibits in many things like decreased fertility (decreased sperm counts in men, abnormal sperm, which is caused by chemicals that are put in the Earth atmosphere by all those billions of people), vulnerability to illnesses, cancers, genetic mutations in many forms, brain damage, etc
Spiritforms who incarnate in such hindered bodies often seem on the outside fully idiotic or half idiotic, but the factual truth is often that the Spiritform is virtually halted in its evolution since its body cant fulfill its task of evolution.

Nowadays its possible to detect several severe genetic deformaties in embryos which block a Spiritform of living a evolutionary life in the material realm, it takes 21 days before the Spiritform incarnates into the embryo, but the unbalanced-positive opinion of the 'political-correct' majority of people, does not allow termination of pregnancies of material-consicousness hindered people like that and say its barbaric, while its truly barbaric to let a human to be born with a crippled material consicousness.
The Natural laws only provide for termination of human life in the first 3 weeks of pregnancy, when illness is detected or as means of birthcontrol, but after those weeks its only allowed when the mother is in lethal jeopardy or when her health is seriously at risk, all other reasons are equal to murder.
Of course there are many young Spiritforms and they seem idiotic too, but in fact it just lacks them the proper evolution to understand the things you and I take for granted.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kybalion

3.Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.

In the whole Universe, everything is in motion in one way or the other, even when objects seem to stand still and are motionless, are in fact moving, in the Macrocosmos and the Microcosmos alike, in both the Material and Spiritual realm.
This law is founded in the Laws of Space, Time and Spirit.
For energy to exist it needs to move, in this way it creates and occupies space and time, both space/time and energy are absolutely unified, space/time and energy cant exist without each other, only a absolute nothing in endless duration.

Energy is internally and externally always in motion.

Internally:
The maximum amplitude into the positive is absolutely identical to the maximum amplitude into the negative, for a vibration to exist, movement is essential, from positive to the negative and back again in perfect balance, the nett result is that energy is absolutely neutral.

Externally:
For energy to vibrate, it needs space and time to reach its amplitude in both the positive and the negative, but it also needs space and time to move from one place to the other in order to make the vibration possible, energy needs space and time to exist, while space and time are needed for energy to exist.

An absolute stop is impossible because if energy could do that, it would reach zero (null), and seize to exist forever in all times, it would be absolutely gone. a vibration can never reach zero, it can only be so low that its SEEMS zero, but it isnt

Spiritual energy is 'curved' in a way that it does not have an beginning or an end, its shaped like a double spiral rotating in itself clockwise and counterclockwise, at the same time.

There is much more to be said about this Law, but I will tell how this law translates to human life and human understanding.

Movement and Vibration translates to the Natural Creative Laws of Striving and Balance.

Law of Striving:
All consicious evolutionary Spiritforms and Creation itself are following this Law, Creation strives at any given moment in any given time to be at the highest possible evolution, it strives to do so in absolute accordance to its Laws.
Striving according to the Natural Creative Laws is the desire to MOVE from the highest possible BEING (SEIN) in one evolutionary level, to the next highest possible level of BEING (SEIN)in the other, its the will to evolve, to 'move', to BE (SEIN)
In every NewSpiritform that is created by Creation, the Law of motion / Striving, the pulse to evolve is present, its given by Creation itself to each and every NewSpiritform.
Without this pulse of life, this primordeal (UR) impulse, not one NewSpiritform could evolve or even exist.

Law of Balance:
Only a vibration that is balanced in itself(internally), (positive and negative amplitudes are the same), and that is balanced from its 'beginning' to its 'end' (externally) is truly neutral.
For Creation to create a state of BEING (SEIN), everything in this BEING (SEIN) needs to be balanced internally and externally, when this is reached, this is a stable state, the best possible perfection in this level of BEING(SEIN)
When a level of BEING(SEIN) is reached it does not mean that evolution stops, thats impossible, because Logic, which always moves from NON-BEING(NICHT-SEIN) to BEING(SEIN), in absolute form, pushes the evolution forward, because every state of BEING(SEIN) is just a state of (SEIN), but not an absolute state of BEING(SEIN).

So when you need to understand this law, you need to know this.

Creation created NewSpiritform for the reason to evolve itself, in essence, a NewSpiritform is exactly the same as Creation itself except its knowledge and wisdom, Creation puts in NewSpiritform the will of striving, this fundamental pulse to evolve and to reach higher levels of BEING(SEIN) until it reaches over time the same state of BEING(SEIN) with Creation itself.

The goal of every evolving Spiritform is to reach perfection with Creation itself and its subsequent unification with Creation.
This goal is in fact an hyper-unit.

The Spiritform itself evolves by its own unique path, through the ages, and reaching the state of BEIN(SEIN), which enables it to unify with Creation itself, so its GOAL (unification with Creation) and its PATH(the evolutionary road in space and time that is followed to reach unification with Creation)

Creation evolves by creating a Spiritform and from learning from its path from NewSpirit until Spiritual perfection, and from its accumilated knowledge and wisdom that enabled the Spiritform to re-unite with Creation.

Since Creation and Spiritform are in essence ONE, then this means that Creation is evolving 'internally' and 'externally', both Creation and Spiritform learn from each other, so in fact Creation learns from itself, inside and out.

I hope this is clear.

Jacob

Norm

Post Number: 636
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phaethonsfire

The Kybalion: Hermetic Philosophy, is this the book by Three Initiates? Or are you talking about another book?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, you are correct.
This is not a false-teaching, its in fact a Spiritual-Teaching and I had it published about 8 years ago (dont remember the exact date) in Stimme der Wassermannzeit, Billy had also suplemented it with more background information about Toth-Hermes.
Its one of the first things I have found in my life that is the Spiritual Truth, I was around the age of 14 back then.

Toth=JHWH

Jacob

Norm

Post Number: 638
Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kybalion is a great book. I read it many years ago.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, some things in this book are distorted over the many years, but still many things are Truthfull, however the knowledge contained in this book is not so easy to understand, there is much more to it and in it then on first appearance.

Jacob

Chiuwang

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob:

Thank you very much for your postings regarding Creation and spiritual development, it is extremely benefitical to me.

Hampton Chiu

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some knowledge about the beginning of Creation.

I will speak only about several basic facts about Creation, much more is found in Genesis and in "Existentes Leben im Universum" for starters, highly recommended.

Creation is an idea of Pre-Creation, that is able to CREATE itself out from itself, its uses however finest Spiritenergy from the Absolute Absolutum to do it, how this is done is called "The unsolvable secret of Creation" and is only known to Creation itself, this secret hold the key how to create NewSpiritform.
Not even the highest Spiritform collective Petale knows this secret, when it finds out, the current Petale collective will flow over and unite with Creation itself.
Petale can do everything except creating NewSpiritform, this belongs exclusively to Creation itself.

The current Creation form is the first in its evolutionary path towards the Absolute Absolutum and the only Creation form, which has a Material Universe (which is nothing more then lowest possible Spiritenergy, since matter is just concentrated Spiritenergy in a specific way)
Creation was at its beginning as small as needle pin, yet extremely concentrated Spiritenergy in which no material human can imagine, when Creation gave birth to itself by means of the big bang, this was not a big bang like the Earth scientist want us to believe, but an explosion of extremely high concentrated Spiritenergy, expanding with an non-plus ultra inflation of 10 to 7000 power times the speed of light for just a smallest part of a second, but this was already enough to create an huge Universe.

The Creation of the Universe was in basically two stages:

1. Non plus ultra explosion in which purest Creation Spiritenergy expanded with an speed of 10 to the 7000th power times the speed of light, which created an Universe with an radius of 14 x 10 to 63 power in light-years, this in just a fraction of a second.

2. Second stage of expansion in which the 7th belt, the so-called ramming-belt is expanding with a speed of 44.069.491,326 Km/sec (27,383,580.42800154 Miles/Sec), which is about 147 times the speed of light at present.

This secondary expansion will become slower over time with a certain halftime value until there will be an lowest halftime value in which light speed will be 336,223536 km/sec which is 208.9201378 miles/sec

The expansion time of the Universe and also the time in which Creation will create NewSpiritforms will be when the Universe has an age of 155.520.000.000.000 years, when this age is reached, the Universe has reached its amplitude (maximum expansion), after which it will start to contract and this will be also in two fold.
The contraction will accelerate with the same halftime values like the secondary expansion, but then in reverse, this contraction will last for another 155.520.000.000.000 years, and at the end of the initial contraction phase, the speed of contraction of the ramming belt will be during at that time have an speed of 44.069.491,326 Km/sec (27,383,580.42800154 Miles/Sec), all Spiritforms created and in existence will have more then enough time to evolve to perfection with Creation, before initial contraction is completed.

After this initial contraction, Creation will contract with the same speed as it once at its beginning expanded, namely 10 to 7000 power times the speed of light, in which all structures in the Universe will be eliminated and only Creation itself remains in itself for a time of 311.040.000.000.000 years in which it will sleep and process its accumulated knowledge, wisdom, truth, logic and love over the time when it was awake.

1. 311040000000000 wake
1. 311040000000000 sleep

2. 2177280000000000 wake
2. 2177280000000000 sleep

3. 15240960000000000 wake
3. 15240960000000000 sleep

4. 106686720000000000 wake
4. 106686720000000000 sleep

5. 746807040000000000 wake
5. 746807040000000000 sleep

6. 5227649280000000000 wake
6. 5227649280000000000 sleep

7. 36593544960000000000 wake
7. 36593544960000000000 sleep

The whole evolutionary time in which Creation evolves to a Pre-Creation is: 85.597.585.920.000.000.000 years.
In which in only the first level an Creation will have an Material Universe, in all higher levels, it will be purely Spiritual Energy

The basic structure of the universe is composed out of 7 belts.

1. Central-core belt (Creation itself)
2. Pre-core belt, which surrounds the Central core belt/
3. Pre-space belt from which the so-called background radiation emanates and is returns back into the Pre-Core belt, this belt emanates positive energy.
4. Material-belt, the material universe as we know and see it.
5. Transformation-belt, which Spirit energy from the Creation-belt is transformed into a negative energy.
6. Creation-belt, which concentrates and changes energy captured by the ramming belt, which is the 7th belt.
7. Ramming-belt, this belt pushes other Universes away in order to make its own place and it absorbs finest Spiritenergy provides by the Absolute Absolutum, which is needed by Creation as life-energy.

The positive and negative energies from both the third (3) and the fifth (5) belt come together in the 4th belt (our material universe in which we live and creates energetic matter.

An explanation about this, in physics there is an well known fact that out of nothing matter and anti-mater is created, this is nothing more then the energies of the the third and fifth belt coming together.
Form the so-called zero-point field in space/time, protons, electrons and neutrons are created, but ALSO their counterparts like anti-protons, positrons (anti-electrons) and ant-neutrons, but this happen in an asymmetrical way, so there is created slightly more matter then antimatter.
Matter and Antimatter destroy each other in a process called annihilation in which high-energetic gamma photons and neutrino's of all kinds are created, would the amount of matter / antimatter created be exactly equal, then there would be never material universe because matter and antimatter will annihilate each other constantly, never allowing for anything to form.

Because matter and ant-matter are created asymmetrical, there will be matter-atoms which will survive and have the capability to form the known and unknown elements which make up the material universe, like hydrogen and its isotopes, etc.
Matter has another function, when a high-energy gamma photon will pass through an atom, it will change in to matter, this in relation to its energy.
Protons are more massive so an gamma photon need more energy the an Electron to be created, this measures well into the GeV and Mev (giga-electronvolts and mega-electron volts)
Such a photon will create for example an electron and positron, the energy in that photon will be used twofold:

1. Creation of a matter / antimatter pair
2. Kinetic energy (movement)

If the energy of the photon is not high enough, the two particles will be too slow and they will attract each other and annihilate again resulting into normal gamma or roentgen radiation.

So like the Human Spiritform, Creation needs also energies in order to live and to exist, but these come from the Absolute Absolutum itself.

More can be found in the books of Billy Meier, Guido Moosbrugger, FIGU, I want to express my thanks to them.

Jacob

Mhurley

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Question for Jacob:

As I understand it, Billy comes from the realm of Arahat Athersata. As these are collectives of 7 spirits , what happened to the remaining 6?
Did they replace him? :-) or do they exist without him awaiting his eventual return...

Thanks
Matt

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 63
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

There are 7 Spirit-collectiveforms in Arahat Athersata according to OM, which means that each one of those collectives is composed out of countless pure Spiritforms working together, all 7 collectives form the pure Spiritlevel of Arahat Athersata.
If they want or need the whole collective can work as one, or just a part can works as one, which means that they can make contact to Billy as the whole Arahat Athersata, or just a few of the pure spiritforms, what ever is required.
The Spiritform that lives in Billy is just 1 spiritform from the whole of Arahat Athersata.

There are still 7 Spirit-collectiveforms in Arahat Athersata to this day.

Petale has 4 Spiritform collectiveforms because each of those collective forms is Wiser, more powerfull, more knowledgeable then Arahat Athersata, hence they need fewer collectiveforms to fullfill the same duties.
One day when the mission is really over will the Spiritform which resides in Billy return to the whole of Arahat Athersata.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 65
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kybalion

4. Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.

Everything in Creation appears to be dual, while in fact everythings is one, even the positive and negative poles are an unity in themselves, which composes to an socalled hyperunit, which rests in the number 7.
Like and Unlike are the same which means that BEING(SEIN) and NOT-BEING(NICHT-SEIN) are both part of the same Absolute reality, they embrace eachother, just as The Absolute Absolutum is together with the Absolute void in endless duration.
Opposites are like the positive and the negative, they are both the same in essence, yet their difference in degree gives them opposite qualities.
Extremes meet, in the Macrocosmos where The Absolute Asbsolutum is one extreme and Creation the other, is likewise in the Microcosmos where Creation is one extreme and NewSpirit is the other, in both the Macrocosmos and the Microcosmos, the one meets the other, while they are an opposite sides.
Every truth is an half-truth which means that the physical laws of Nature there are the Spiritual laws of Creation, as long as they are unrecognized, then each Truth you know about Nature is just a half-truth, until you know the whole Truth.
Every paradox is nothing more then the misunderstand of nature caused by incomplete knowledge, over time when knowledge enhances, paradoxes resolve.
If Creation would allow a paradox to exist then Creation would never exist, because it would be illogic in logic and that would destroy Creation before it even starts to exist.

Jacob

Anonymous

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

I just want to pick at a point you made.

You said in your post to Matt: “One day when the mission is really over the spirit form that resides in Billy will return to the whole of Arahat Athersata.”

This is clearly many hundreds, perhaps thousands of years away. But it seems to me that even at such a time humans will not have evolved sufficiently to have any kind of relationship with the collective spirit forms in the Arahat Athersata. And as you yourself have even said, a spirit form that has evolved to a high evolutionary level cannot incarnate on a planet whose level of evolution is far below it. What I am trying to say is, given the above ‘facts’, how can Billy’s spirit form return to the Arahat Athersata without going through the full evolutionary process like the rest of, for whom it will take trillions of years? And how can a spirit form from the Arahat Athersata incarnate on a planet like earth when its own evolution is so much more advanced? This is clearly the exception to the rule if what we are told is correct. I know that Billy’s spirit form is supposed to be already evolved to the Arahat Athersata level, which is presumably why it will be able to return to it when the mission is finally over. But it does somewhat contradict the above ‘facts’. How do they relate, therefore, in order to show consistency? If it is simply a matter of Billy’s spirit form consciously willing to demote itself to incarnate on Earth, as I had been told on one occasion, yet is still at the same time evolved to the Arahat Athersata level, this must mean that the Pleiadians are able to come into contact with other humans, seeing as Billy is, who is clearly more spiritually evolved than
they are. Something doesn’t quite add up here. Can a highly evolved spirit form reduce its frequency (if that is the right word) to tune into lower levels, so to speak, and then raise it to its own level again, which seems to be what you are suggesting? If not, then I don’t see how any of this adds up. I was under the impression that Billy’s spirit form will have to go through the entire evolutionary process again before it can reunite with the Arahat Athersata; and that in the meantime it changes over to the beyond. Though he might be more evolved than the rest of us in the world, a demotion in his evolution has clearly occurred unless there is something we are not being told.

Also I would like to ask, why is it that out of the countless spirit forms in the Arahat Athersata level Billy’s spirit was chosen to incarnate on Earth? Of course, you understand, I would ask exactly the same question were it someone else’s spirit form. But why is an individual spirit form singled out? Or is this not the case, and that it is rather, being a collective spirit form level, a ‘piece’ of it was sent to fulfil the role of prophethood on Earth?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page