Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 20, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through November 20, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 322
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplot,

I think you are dangerously close to experiencing an euphoric-meditative state.
When you truly come in a meditative-concentration you lose track of time, you dont think anymore and you lose the feeling in your body.
In a true meditative-state it accumilates to a pure sensing that allows only spirit-impulses, no feelings or thoughts.
Studying the spiritual teachings does not bring by fast meditation results, this for several reasons:

1. The meditation teaching is a complete study / way-of-life on its own, which requires the most serious dedication in order to reach results.

2. Every human is a part of the collective (mankind), in either physical, psychic and spiritual way, therefore the collective has a direct influence on the individual, as the individual has an influence on the collective. Because of this fact the current enormous negative thoughtpotential of mankind makes it much harder on anyone to reach a true meditative-concentration, in unprotected form (without the aid of meditation-pyramid which covers the person completely) it takes 7-8 years of dedicated daily meditation excersizes to even reach a meditative-concentration, after that it takes several decades (depending on the evolution level of the person) to create a spiritual energyfield that repells the negative energy of mankind and provides a similar protection as a meditation-pyramid.
A good help would be the travel or home pyramid FIGU provides, it has the function of a amplifier/enhancer and it helps to gain a meditative concentration faster, but it does not provide the protection a meditation-pyramid would provide.
With meditation-pyramid is meant a pyramid in which a person or persons can lay down and meditate.

How ever serious study of the spiritual teachings enable to understand the theory behind meditation easier so it will be easier to start with the excersizes, but the knowledge and wisdom required is gained by actually doing the meditation excersizes, because for everyone those meditation excersizes are unique and are therefor not written down in the spiritual teachings.

I think its very important that you would focus on the concentration excersizes and take the meditation teaching to the letter.
Real and serious meditative results are to be expected after decades and it can take a lifetime of learning and meditating to obtain that level.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 568
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your post on meditation.

I'm curious you said "A good help would be the travel or home pyramid FIGU provides, it has the function of a amplifier/enhancer and it helps to gain a meditative concentration faster, but it does not provide the protection a meditation-pyramid would provide."

Does this mean the home pyramid will allow a person to achieve a meditative state quicker? I was under the impression the home Pyramid would amplify and strengthen our vibrations when doing the peace meditation, but how could it help a person a achieve a certain level of meditation?

Yes I agree the planet is covered with strong negative vibrations. I'm wondering if there is a physical aspect to this, does it become less at higher altitudes, does water afford any type of protection (swimming/bathing)?

Thanks again for all your contributions.
Salome
Scott

Michael_d

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn:

Concerning the meditation pyramid you spoke of that is large enough for a person to lie down inside, I presume it should be made of copper. Is the thickness of the copper skin a critical parameter, or does it just need to be thick enough to maintain its mechanical integrity? Also, I presume it should have a copper floor or bottom as well.

Would it be sufficient to scale up the size of a home meditation pyramid?

Memo00

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi dplot

i hope you are doing fine

i think that meditation is more similar (NOT THE SAME)to what happens AFTER the orgasm, not before

after reaching a maximum of activity and tension the body (and the mind) relax naturally and "feel" so good that you don´t have to do "anything" (you are in the best place and moment that you can be in the entire universe, you accept yourself and everything else as it is, and that is a good moment for observation, so close your eyes and look inside)

some exercises for concentration (that don´t have to do with sex necesarily) use this principle

(and beware cause with that i´m not saying that for meditating you have to necesarily do this)

from my own experience i can say that when thoughts stop

you don´t know what time is it, (neither if its day or night)

you don´t know anymore the place where you are. . .

and you don´t know who you are (not in the sense that you are confused, but in the sense that you realize that your actual personality and your entire life is like a dream, it is like dying, and because of that your ego scares)

it is like jumping from a high cliff

its a mortal jump, its hard to explain
but "after" that you will never be the same. . .

when you return to the "normal" state you feel fresh and like new, like if you had slept for long long time

and you don´t know how many time has passed

to improve the concentration and to reach the point where you don´t have "to do anything",
you simply "are"

i recomend to try to be conscious of all,
each and every moment of your life try to be conscious of every little detail, be conscious of your breath and of every thought, be conscious of all (and don´t judge)and you will see the beauty of life and of each and every human being no matter who is it

it is not something exhausting cause you are the spirit, you are consciousness, you don´t have to do great efforts, it is your nature to be conscious, it is your nature exist and to be yourself, it is something passive (-), to think and to judge things that is active(+) and recquires effort, you dont have to do anything to be, YOU ARE ,accept yourself and accept others,
just be conscious and you will discover a lot of things

Dplotmach

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think it's kind of frustrating when one says you have to put a lifes work to reach a true meditative state. Some of us has reincarnated for a very long time, and that makes it faster learning. Since I am one of the 144000 who didnt inherit here on earth, we must take into consideration that we have just degenerated on this planet. The potential is indeed there, just waiting to be triggered.
I am following a course by David Fontana that is a very "step-by-step"-thing. I am already aware of some of the dangers of meditation, and they have all gone away after I started perceiving them objectively. And yes, its true that you lose track of time after reaching the "full version" of silencing the mind for babble and chaos.
I was just guessing how long it took getting this kind of "euphoric mania". I just look at it as an invitation from creation, who tells its really of benefit doing this. You get kind of an overview of what your spirit has learned through a certain amount of lifetimes. Then you can be sure what you have to improve on regarding the 7 forms of intelligence.
Excuse me it his sounds like non-sense :-)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 323
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

The home or travel pyramid when its positioned correctly with one of its sides pointing north-south will generate a forcefield that will enhance the concentration and will enable you entering a meditative state of mind with more ease.
The home/travel pyramids enhance the impulses during the peace meditation, but they also enhance neutral energy that is generated during a 'normal' meditation.
Through this enhancement it becomes easier to concentrate since the neutral energy pushes the negative influences away to some extend.
Unfortunally being at higher altitudes doesnt make it weaker since the energybelt covers a radius of 3 lightseconds (562,110.85 miles / 899.377,374km) measured from the surface of the earth.
Swimming in water is actually not so good since it does weaken the aura which acts normally somewhat like a protective shield against those influences.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 324
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplotmach,

You will not like what I am going to say, but how do you know that you are one of the 144,207? Did someone tell you or did you find out yourself?
The number 144,000 is a religious falsification and the correct number is 144,207, to date those ringleaders are here on Earth, but only a very small number know their exact heritage.
Most of the 144,207 dont know that they are not created on this world. Only a few know their heritage and only when they are able to comprehend such knowledge in their current state of mind.
In order to obtain ones heritage, the realm of Arahat Athersata needs to be contacted because its the realm capable of tracing the lives of a spiritform back in the past.
The 144,207 are no longer bound to the socalled codex, it was abolished a few years back, which means that any of the 144,207 are on their own path of evolution and have their own free will in regards to the spiritual truth.
Spiritforms never degenerate, they stagnate at most, the spiritual intellect is absolutely untoucheable, and will never degenerate, people with ET origins simply dont have access to it in this life because their material consciousness is not educated enough to tap in to those resources.
People who know their true origin keep this a well kept secret, since that kind of knowledge is of no to little use to anyone else.
That euphoria is not a invitation of Creation, its a euphoric meditative state that will bring you further away from reality and spiritual life as a whole.
I recommend strongly to learn the concentration excersizes in the "Psyche" and begin a unbaised and clear study of the true meditation teachings.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 325
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Micheal,

Thats a good question, i dont know if the copper in such a pyramid needs to have a required thickness.
I don know that if you ever decide to build such a pyramid that you would absolutely need a person that keeps track of time because in such a pyramide the energies can be very dangerous when a euphoric meditation is attempted.
Jakobjn

Memo00

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi jacob

1-is what you call "euphoric meditation" something similar to what shamans and others do when they dance,etc and enter into a trance ???

2-sometimes when i sit and concentrate i have some strange sensation in the forehead, do you know what could it be???

thanks, and take care

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn:

"The 144,207 are no longer bound to the socalled codex, it was abolished a few years back, which means that any of the 144,207 are on their own path of evolution and have their own free will in regards to the spiritual truth"

Questions:
1)What was this codex?
2)why, when and how was it abolished?

Thank you!!!
Salome
Eric

Scott

Post Number: 570
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2004 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eric,

The codex was an agreement made by the ancient Lyrians and Vegans to make amends in later incarnations for previously induced damages. The supporters of this codex have hence fulfilled their obligations, and the codex is no longer in effect.

For a more detailed explanation please read (English) Voice of the Aquarian Age-May 1993. This can be purchased on the FIGU Website.

Salome
Scott

Sleestak

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Phaethonsfire,

Very informative info on Figu pyramid and meditation aspects, however I’m a little confused by your statement, “…in a meditative-concentration…you don’t think anymore…” Does not concentration imply a constructive use of thoughts?

If I understand Figu Peace Meditation correctly, the primary idea is to solely focus on the Lyrian phrase, and to vocalize it, paying attention to pronunciation. This seems to take thought (or to think) to accomplish this aim.

I think Dplotmach makes a valid observation with “…silencing the mind for babble and chaos.” During Peace Meditation sessions, I find myself at times straying off-course…it can be easy to lose concentration and find myself having thoughts about different subject matter, like my next meal, or what cloths to wear, everyday things.

But it seems, again, to take thought (or to think) to snap back and focus solely on the Figu sentence again.

-------

Just a comment about “euphoric mania”: I think we can point to false, religious teachings of “eternal bliss” promised under a state of meditation -- this is a common and innocent misconception (expectation) among a lot of people. From the Peace Meditation directive, and in practice, I don’t see meditation as reaching a particular state; but rather I find meditation to be losing oneself in “relaxed work” in developing a focused mind…always perfecting never perfect -- far from an elation one might experience on a drug or under alcohol for instance.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 326
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 07:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will answer all meditation questions in a detailed post today.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Will and meditation
The will only has it's influence on meditation that it induces a concentration, you build up a will to concentrate, but as soon as that concentration is present the will becomes void, the will just gives the command to start a meditation concentration, and nothing more.
The will is a thought process on its own, as long as its present in the material consciousness, it obstructs the material consciousness of gaining a meditation concentration because a active thought is present.

Compare it to the starter of a car, the starter is only important to start the engine, but not past that point, it would be very damaging for the car if the starter would keep on running.

Meditation and Thought
Meditation concentration is all about a clear view, clear recognition and clear insight, all these processes are purely observational, this means that there is only a pure observation with absolutely no thought at all,
because thoughts pollute the pure observation with elements like value judgements or stray thoughts.
Stray thoughts like "What is for dinner tomorrow?" or "I forgot to close the front door", value judgements like "I am not concentrating the right way"
or willfull thoughts like "I have to meditate now." or "I must now meditate."

Also any thought that induces a feeling of bliss or happiness are completely wrong because they are generated by the material consciousness and
material subconscious out of false thinking and beliefs.
Meditation requires a very serious and objective commitment in order to lead to results.

Meditation-basics
The most easy form of meditation is the meditation that deals with concentration on the nostrils and observing the unobstructed and natural flow of air passing that point.
Breathing is a natural human process that can be observed from its beginning until its end (breathing in, breathing out).
Important is that you need to keep your breathing natural, there is absolutely no need to adapt your breathing for your meditation excersize.
In fact if you do change your breathing, it means that its a willfull action resulting from thoughts, and any thoughts during meditation are stray thoughts and hinder meditation itself.
So, concentrate on your breathing, let it go as it always go, and dont alter it in any way.
When stray thoughts do occur, you need to be passive violent about that and ignore them and refocus your attention on your meditation concentration.
Stray thoughts acts much like fire, as long as you keep on pouring gasoline on it, it keeps on buring, when you stop, the fire dies.
The same goes for stray thoughts, as long you keep on giving them attention in your mind, they will keep on comming back, when you ignore them and focus back on your meditative concentration you will notice that over time and with perseverance the stray thoughts will become less and less.
In all these things patience is a virtue and it will take time before a meditation concentration is reached.

Euphoric meditation
Euphoric meditation is willfully generating thoughts of bliss, joy and well being, these thoughts have a direct influence in the psyche by generating similar feelings.
Because the consciousness is focussed on these feelings a delusion occurs because these feelings are purely generated from the consciousness and don't have any realistic foundation.
These delusions can have such a severe impact that the person who practices this meditation form will become unable to seperate reality from fiction.
When this occurs it will have damaging effects on the psyche and can cause a mania and schizophrenia that will be hard, if impossible to heal.
Jakobjn

Sleestak

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Phaethonsfire,

Very excellent car and starter analogy with respect to the will and meditation, I never thought of it this way before; thanks. However, I submit to you: to keep on running the starter does not damage the whole car, just burns out the starter point.

With regard to meditation and thought, you still did not answer my question: “Does not concentration imply a constructive use of thoughts?”

You said, “Meditation concentration…means that there is only a pure observation with absolutely no thought at all, because thoughts pollute the pure observation with elements like value judgements…”

Don’t you suggest, meditation concentration means that there is only pure observation with absolutely no outside (random) thoughts at all, because misintroduced/misplaced thoughts, along with the introduction of feelings, pollute the pure observation environment with elements like value judgments?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 328
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi sleestak,

I am one of those persons who knows how to drive a car, and thats about it, although I know when the starter is gone, the car wont move a inch. :-)
I am actually telling that ANY thought during meditation concentration is false and misplaced.
Meditation is all about pure observation, since that would enable a person to grasp the finer aspects of the spirit, which would normally elude the consciousness when conscious thoughts and feeling interfere.
Jakobjn

Memo00

Post Number: 93
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi sleestak

if you want to realize by yourself (which is the only way to really know something)if concentration imply the use of thoughts

observe and study yourself, and you will see that when you really concentrate (no matter when, where or why) there is a "silence", it doesnt matter if you are playing a videogame, having sex, or doing anything else

just like there is a "space" between breathing in and breathing out, there is a space between one thought and the other,

when you concentrate there is a little "silence", in which things seem to flow naturally and in which you do things very much better without the need of thinking in them,

with time, if you practice passive observation (not judging), the "silence", the "space" between thoughts becomes "greater" until there is absolute "internal silence",

there is an old saying that says that basically the difference between concentration and meditation, is like the difference between the rain, and the honey or the oil

the water during the rain falls
drop by drop and there is a space between each one,
and during meditation concentration is constant and fluid like honey or oil falling

i think Jacob has explained it very well
you only think at the begining
if the thoughts do not really stop
you are not really meditating

Thomas

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakobjn, how do you achieve a goal once actual meditation is mastered, for example, solving a problem. From what you said, thinking about the problem means you aren't really meditating so how do you use meditation in a way that is actively useful and not just tuning in to the spirit? As I understand it, meditation can be directly used to achieve certain goals such as problem solving and even things like telepathy. How is the spirit or consciousness guided toward those goals if you aren't supposed to think on them while meditating? Thanks for your input!

Thomas

Sleestak

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Phaethonsfire,

"If I understand Figu Peace Meditation correctly, the primary idea is to solely focus on the Lyrian phrase, and to vocalize it, paying attention to pronunciation. This seems to take thought (or to think) to accomplish this aim."

How do you accomplish this specific exercise if your "...telling that ANY thought during meditation concentration is false and misplaced?"

Please define "pure observation."

Scott

Post Number: 573
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sleestak,

I think you are confusing the Meditation Concentration with the Salome Peace Meditation.

In Billy's book " Einführung in die Meditation-Introduction to the Meditation" teaches after one learns concentration that he then can apply this to learning pure observation. In this case this is practiced by observing the natural passage of air along the insides of the nostrils as one breaths in and out. It is also important to focus the concentration in this area and to not follow the breath farther into the body. Also as Jacob mentioned all efforts should be made to breath as natural as possible. Over time as the concentration/observation deepens this will create a state in which impressions from the spirit can be perceived. During this exercise it is important to attempt to maintain this concentration and to not think about or give power to any thoughts as they arise into the consciousness. This is (in my limited experience) is harder then it sounds.

The Salome Peace Meditation does require that one focus on the Peace Meditation phrase and to not give attention to thoughts which would distract you from this concentration.

These are two different exercises in Meditation, but both require the use of concentration to create a desired result.

Hope this helps
Salome
Scott

Sleestak

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you are confusing the Meditation Concentration with the Salome Peace Meditation.

Hello Scott,

I have been talking about the Peace Meditation from the start. And I think a form of meditation concentration is involved in the PM.

In Billy's book " Einführung in die Meditation-Introduction to the Meditation" teaches after one learns concentration that he then can apply this to learning pure observation. In this case this is practiced by observing the natural passage of air along the insides of the nostrils as one breaths in and out. It is also important to focus the concentration in this area and to not follow the breath farther into the body. Also as Jacob mentioned all efforts should be made to breath as natural as possible.

I don’t think the term, “pure observation” is limited to this breathing exercise. Personally, I like to go blank and stare at a computer screen.

Over time as the concentration/observation deepens this will create a state in which impressions from the spirit can be perceived. During this exercise it is important to attempt to maintain this concentration and to not think about or give power to any thoughts as they arise into the consciousness. This is (in my limited experience) is harder then it sounds.

Yes, I see the necessity to avoid any thoughts in this breathing exercise. I see the value in Jacob’s explanation with regard to this specific meditation form. I see this a different form (or will) of meditation from the Peace Meditation.

The Salome Peace Meditation does require that one focus on the Peace Meditation phrase and to not give attention to thoughts which would distract you from this concentration.

Thanks Scott, I see that I’m not slow to understand.

These are two different exercises in Meditation, but both require the use of concentration to create a desired result.

Bingo dude, now we are going places….

Hope this helps
Salome
Scott

Mdaglioglu

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I heard some exercises prior to meditation might be helpful.
Do you know what kind of exercises these are?
Or can you supply a source? May viniyoga exercises be helpful?
Thanks,
Murat

Jay

Post Number: 353
Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2004 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

You mentioned the Pyramid designs from Billy and the Plejars were helpfull for the meditation. How are they so helpful??.. is their some kind of frequency vibration which the copper with respect to its dimensions effect the meditation and how where is placed in your space of meditation?? Iam trying to figure out the science behind this phenomenon of the Pyramid with respect to the Meditation practices.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page