Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 18, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through December 18, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jo_jo

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil,

My understanding is the way to calculate your birth number is to add the day of the month in which you were born to the number resulting from calculating the number of your name. However, numerical values for the letters are only available in the German language, not English.

You can still learn much just from the day and month in which you were born. The number 3 is ruled by Jupiter, and your sun sign is Pisces (ruled by Neptune, also corresponding to the number 7). If you study the astrological attributes of those planets, you can learn more about yourself.

Phil638

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm a bit lost now with what you mean there. I"ll explain why. Billy said that cheiro had the right numerical values in numerology. There are also a couple of numerology software programs based on cheiro's system where you just fill in ur personal details and a comprehensive numerology chart is autommatically done for you. The software programs are "Decoz" and "123numerology" and I found them to be extremely accurate to my personality too. Here's the link to the software programs -

http://www.decoz.com/

http://123numerology.rakyat1.com/

Have you heard of these programs and if you have what do you think of them too?

regards phil

Jo_jo

Post Number: 52
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil,

I believe you're right that Billy said Cheiro had the correct interpretations for the numbers. However, he also said that only in the German language are the correct numerical values available for the letters of the alphabet. So, if the software programs translate names into numbers, there is no way to know if they are arriving at an accurate value. Your birth number is a combination of the numerical value for your name added to the number of the day on which you were born. But without any way of arriving at an accurate numerical value for your name, it isn't possible to complete the equation for your birth number. That's the way I understand it. If anyone knows otherwise, please feel free to correct me.

Phil638

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 11:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jo_jo this is a cut and paste of my chart from 123numerology website when i did my numerology chart online just then -

-------------------------------------------------

How Is Your Life Path Calculated ?

This is calculated in four steps:

1) Add up the digits in your month of birth (if more than one digit)
2) Add up the digits in your day of birth (if more than one digit)
3) Add up the digits in your year of birth.
4) Add up the answers from (1), (2), and (3) above.

With all the above calculations, we keep adding until we end up with a single digit, or an 11 or 22 (which are special cases in numerology, known as "Master Numbers").

In your case *********, you were born on March 3, 1967.

Your month of birth is March, which is the 3rd month. As 3 is a single digit, there's nothing to add here

Your day of birth is the 3rd. As 3 is a single digit, there's nothing to add here

Your year of birth is 1967. Adding 1 + 9 + 6 + 7 gives us 23. Adding 2 + 3 gives us 5.

The totals, then, are 3, 3, and 5. To get our final answer, we add these three numbers together: Adding 3 + 3 + 5 gives us 11 (note that we don't add the digits of 11 together, since 11 is a 'Master Number').

Your life path is the master number 11 *********.

Your Expression

How Is Your Expression Calculated?

What we are going to do now is turn all the letters in your name at birth into numbers,
using the following chart :

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

In practice I put the vowels above the name and the consonants underneath. This is because your Soul Urge is derived from the vowels alone, so it makes it easier at the next step to do it this way.

Again there is one exception to the rule and this is with the letter ‘Y’. If it acts as a consonant and is pronounced it is classed as being a consonant. If it is not pronounced or acts as a vowel it is classed as being a vowel. The ‘Y’ in Yolande, for instance, would be classed as being a consonant, but the ‘Y’ in Larry would be classed as being a vowel as it acts as a vowel.

Let’s work out your Expression number, *********:

Using the above chart we would put a 3 below the 'C' of your first name. We would follow this with a 6 placed above the 'o', then a 5 below the 'n', a 1 below the 's', and so on ...

We then carry on in the same manner with the rest of your name. When you are finished, you should end up with a chart like this:

6 6 1 6 3 6 9 6
* * * * * * * * * * * * - my name I conceiled
3 5 1 3 2 4 1 3 5

Now we simply add up the numbers in each row.

The top row: Adding 6 + 6 + 1 + 6 + 3 + 6 + 9 + 6 gives us 43. Adding 4 + 3 gives us 7.

The bottom row: Adding 3 + 5 + 1 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 3 + 5 gives us 27. Adding 2 + 7 gives us 9. .

We now add the total of the top and bottom rows, which gives us 7+9=16. Adding 1 + 6 gives us 7.

And so, **********, your Expression is 7.

----------------------------------------------------

Jo_jo do u know if this is the correct way?

thx phil

Jo_jo

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2005 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil,

I'm not an expert at numerology, but to my understanding, the above method of calculating your numbers is useless.

Torrent

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello.
I tested Decoz system, and its results were extremely correct about my personality and even my previous life track!
I don't think it is a coincident.
(And most of its numbers are derived from your birth date, not your name)

Dplotmach

Post Number: 54
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also tested decoz, and got 7 on both tests. I also have a white aura according to a test. What might this mean?

Phil638

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2005 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found the decoz program the most accurate and most complete of all of them. I also did one on billy meier and found it accurate to his personality, likes and dislikes, goals and so on. (that is to what i can see in him from what him and others have written here at figu about him)

I highly recommend decoz to anyone, and anyone can download the program from decoz site and allowed to use the program once for free to do a complete numerology chart on themselves.

http://www.decoz.com/

regards phil

Norm

Post Number: 722
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought Billy said there were two Cheiro's & it was only the old Cheiro who was correct the new person that took the name Cheiro is not correct.

Scott

Post Number: 664
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

How can any kind of program etc...determine the color of a persons arua? There are so many factors that go into the color, pattern etc..and the aura is constantly changing to varying degrees. Also, how can a previous life track be known if we really don't have access to our past at this point in our evolution?

Scott

Jo_jo

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's what Billy said about Cheiro as reported in Wendelle Stevens’ Message From the Pleiades, Volume 2, Contact 45, Wednesday, 25 February 1976:

Meier- That’s something – really. Asket had given me the right numbers already in 1956, from which I could reckon all with it. About two or three years ago, I found then, astonishing, as well a book by a certain Cheiro, in which the same numbers were called.

Semjase- 161/Cheiro? 162/But he lived more than 1,000 years ago in Egypt.

Meier- Asket has already told me.

Semjase- 163/Have you got a book by him? 164/As far as I know, its existence has not been transmitted up to the present time.

Meier- It is, but not the book by this Cheiro, but by a count, or something similar, who called himself Cheiro, too. He lived some 100 or 2-300 years ago.

Semjase- 165/That is very interesting; then I think that this man will have knowledge about the real Cheiro, and so called himself the same?

Meier- That is possible all right, but it is not so important. Of meaning alone, is that he has found the right number values, or gotten, and transmitted them to posterity…

Phil638

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

decoz numerology program gave billy meier a number seven at the top of his numerology chart. Does anyone know if this is billy's true numerological number coz if it is then it should suggest that the calculation method of decoz in determining someone's numerological life path number is correct then?

regards phil

Tam2105

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,

I wanted to share with you my experience reading "Cheiro's Book of Numbers." I received it a few weeks ago from Amazon, published by ARC Books, 3rd printing, 1969 (1st printing, 1964). According to Cheiro, it's easiest to use your birth number in your everyday affairs. Your birth number is simply the day of the month you were born. If you were born on the 3rd day of the month or any double digit number that makes 3 such as the 12th, 21st, or 30th, then your birth number is a 3 (such as myself). Birth numbers go up to #9 because anything after that is simply repetition. These birth numbers are called "single numbers that influence men and women, together with their hidden meaning, and the character of persons indicated by them." The book gives detailed descriptions of personality/character traits of each birth number, even "best" colors to wear, "best" days of the week, etc., even other numbers you get along better with. If possible, your name number and birth number should be the same to produce more harmonious vibrations for yourself. However, if it's true that Cheiro's Mystic Alphabet number value system isn't accurate in the English language, then the name thing is worthless and you should just go by your birth number. This is how he sums it up: "The secret underlying the whole of this idea is that of the mysterious law of vibration. The day of Birth giving a Key number that is related to the Planet bearing the same number, this representing a vibration that lasts all through life, and which may, or may not be in accord with the "Name number"... and with the vibration of individuals with whom we are brought into contact." So far I've found the book to be fascinating keeping in mind that true and correct Astrology gives the most accurate details about one's life. But nevertheless, if you're still interested in numerology you might consider getting this book. BTW, I did download the Decoz program and did several readings for various people and it was very accurate and interesting! Have a great day!

Tammy

Phil638

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tam2105,

thanks for sharing with me all that info there on Cheiro and I think I will consider purchasing his book someday.

Did Cheiro's book mention anything about when you get one of the master numbers 11, 22 and 33 anywhere in your chart or in your birth numbers? According to most numerologist when you get one of these numbers it shouldn't be reduced any further and left how it is as a master number. They say these people are supposed to have a added mission for them to complete in their life that would be most beneficial to them? I ask this because I have the master number 11 as my life path and also have the master number 33 in my christian name number.

Could you please give me some details of where I can find or do a true and correct astrology reading?

btw, I just found out that billy meiers true numerological number of his life path is the number 7 which was what the decoz software program had given him. So I guess the decoz program is correct in the calculation of finding out someone's numerological numbers.

many thx phil

Cpl

Post Number: 126
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil, Remembering what I read of numerology many years ago and the power numbers, it is not that easy to just keep them as the power number in daily life, though in calculations you keep the power number. Because it is only a few who are able to totally master master numbers it is good to be aware of the numbers they reduce to because these numbers will represent the challenges faced. An eleven for example will be elevated to a stage-like position meaning they could work literally on the stage or come in front of the public or people at large; they come into the spotlight. The number does not gaurantee success, however. The power number bearer must live up to the number's challenge in order to bathe in its success and light. In practice, few do so all their lives, so it is said. Richrd Nixon had power numbers and in many ways he epitomized the power number type. He gained power but was unable to hold onto it because he couldn't handle it properly -- in wisdom. Thus it reverted to twos (he had more than one eleven and maybe 22s, don't recall his details exactly now). An 11 that cannot live up to the challenges presented by the number will revert to a 2; a 22 to a 4; and a 33 to a 6. It is generally regarded that 22 and 44 are so powerful that it is not humanly possible to exactly live up to them and so, while that challenge or opportunity exists, the owner will likely express as a 4 or 6 with the power numbers representing an influence over them or a tendency they have to come into great power. The 22 reverting to 4 needs to be watched because of the significant "fall" possible. Fours can represent corruption, evil (the opposite of real life), hard, work, government, etc. So a 22 can become a double carpet man (2) or servant who needs to work really hard for little recognition. It is said 22s often work out that way. Perhaps the only way to safely handle such power is through a lot of double hard work and service(2). Hope this helps a bit.

Tam2105

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Again Phil!

Regarding your questions about Cheiro's number system, in the particular book I'm reading, it doesnt' talk about "master numbers" but it does discuss "compound or spiritual numbers"... those numbers being the sum of your birth number and name numbers. When calculating your name number there can be some discrepancy as to whether or not to include your middle name or not, your shortened first name or not, etc. However, the individual numbers 1-9 represent the physical/material side of things and the compound numbers represent the spiritual side of life. I noticed in one of your earlier questions to Billy, you asked him about the master number 11 and he said it represents 1 (1x1), but in the Cheiro's book, you should ADD 1+1, so this adds even more confusion! The book does coincide with what Billy told you that the number 1 represents the beginning - "the basis of all numbers... The number one represents all that is creative, individual and positive..."

Also, did you try getting your astrological reading from http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi?btyp=ack&&cid=o50fileMz4E5i-u1071366674

This is the best thing I know to try. This site was mentioned in an earlier post.

Tammy

Phil638

Post Number: 95
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tammy,

yes I was surprised by billy's response to my question saying that the number 11 represents the number 1. I would have thought that it might only represent the number 2 but never would have thought that it represents the number 1. Seems like there is some misculculations methods in mainstream numerology today.

yes I did get an astrology reading from astro site and found it very accurate to my personality too, thx for the tip there.

phil

Edward

Post Number: 541
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All...

Last night I happen to fiddle around with a well known name and
the Pythagorean Number Table and came up with the below results.

Like Father..Like Son - Both Warmongers of our time and Both invaders of
Iraq, and carry the Number and Value Of The Beast 666 within them: and
they are known to us as the...

BUSHES

2+21+19+8+5+19= 74x9 = 666 = 9 = Reverse common positive value!
74 = 7+4= 11 = 1+1= 2 = Reverse common positive value!

Edward.

Phil638

Post Number: 138
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if someone can help me by telling me the correct exact method of getting someone's numerological life path number according to the same way that billy does it? I used to think it was done just by adding up the day/month/year of someone's bithdate, but i know now that supposedly this method is wrong.

many thanks phil

Consolato

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I came accross this site which might be of some interest to some people here. It corroborates with what edward has posted in his post above. It doesn't make any mention of the meier material in it but it still makes for some interesting reading -

George Walker Bush is the ANTI-CHRIST 666 = The Beast. The violence and destruction that began when Bush first entered office, is now certain to culminate in the apocalypse, as predicted in the Bible over 2,000 years ago.

George Bush's name is equal to 666 if we use the Hebrew letter equivalents. It is also equal to 666 if we use the two most commonly used systems in numerology as well as in ASCII code.

http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

G.W.Bush = ANTI-CHRIST 666 The Beast.

Con

Edward

Post Number: 558
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Con...

Yes, that is a most very interesting link!

The lineage of the Bushes is a most impressive insight... and way back to
ancient times.

I will let the scarf unveil a bit more now, and from what I had studied from
the past, concerning Pythagoras and his knowledge concerning the Christians,
or - Christosians -...if I may call them that, and the Jews...of his time.
They both DID manipulate the Numerology Methods/Systems...as Pythagoras
noticed and mentioned. The Christosians of his time operated very Secretly
and they were known as - The Christians Of The LOGOS -. But, we can now
Acknowledge, THANKS TO Bill and the Plejarans, that in Truth THEY were the
True "CHRISTOSIANS OF THE ANTI-LOGOS"!

THEY were the True ROOTS of the Offering Bearers of Sacrifice to Infants and
Young Virgins in their Pagan rituals of Darkness. Thus, later in time, here
from Paul/Saul derived the "Christ/Christos" concept that was to become the
Neo-Christians/Christosians..of his time, and of our distant future, and
thus, our todays Christian/Christosian Cult Religion.

The "Bushes" = The Beast 666 Anti-LOGOS first revealed its presence by
aiding Adolf Hitler's Empire to come into reality with the help of Grand
Father Bush and his father in law, as well as Jewish, Catholic and Christian
financiers, and what not. Just as Bush senior did the same, aiding and
Creating - Al Que da - and the support of Iraq: Saddam Hoessein. Bush Junior
is only Starting The Bushes' Christosian HOLY WAR Crusade and will want to
expand these BEASTLY acts of illogic...across the globe!

Grand father Bush, Bush senior and Bush junior reflect the False Godhead of
'Trinity' which is mentioned in their False Christosian Religion. And as
Jmmanuel and Billy had made very very clear and acknowledged:
THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "Trinity" in a UNITY(Only..a Duality!).
And if One does "Believe" is such, it is based on Non-sense, Illogic and Un-reason! Thus, NOT derived from Creational Law, BUT MAN MADE (Distorted Religion) LAW.

Thus, the Trinity (of The Beast) '666', is a False body of existence. It is
a Delusion of its own! And so this Delusion's scenario is to acquire Globle
Domination!

And so: The Numbers Reveal Whom We Are....

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 180
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello dear figu friends

here is a list of some words that sum 666 found in different websites:

(when: a = 1 b = 2 c = 3 etc etc)

jesus
cross
messiah
english
lucifer
(and of course the one
that Edward just discovered : Bushes)

x 9 = 666

US of america
new york
kissinger
computer
nuclear hell

x 6 = 666

taking this is count maybe here is a little clue of how calculating the 666 with names like church, god, christ and others that the plejarens say that also have the same negative value

the interesting thing about this is that in this way you can demonstrate mathematically the true face of religion and of the evil us goverment to other people, it simply can´t be a coincidence. . .

take care

Sean140

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

interesting, I wonder if the word 'computer' was designed to add up to 666. Kind of funny that we are computing these numbers in relation to english words to see if they add up to 666.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page