Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 07, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through March 07, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 150
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt, i know that the meditation pyramid enhances your own vibrations/thoughts, but i don`t know if it can shelter the meditator against external negative vibrations.If it serves as a protection against negativity you should use one, but i`m not informed about that.I don`t have a pyramid.

My problems during the meditation refer to concentration and good pronounciation, and if im not concentrated it is because i had a very busy day or whatever, it can be explained.

I`ve noticed some leaks of concentration AFTER the meditation, the day after for example, i try to focus my thoughts in something and i need a bigger effort.I have wondered that meditating is like a " purification of thoughts", be it negative or positive, and i need to "refill" my mind, consciousness with spiritual stuff again.Billy says this is a "neutral" process and "neutralization" is like "leaving in blank" isn`t it?

This is a personal opinion about my experiences, it doesnt apply to other individuals, or other people can have ordinary meditations without any kind of effect, being positive or negative.

Thanks Matt for your imput!

Scott

Post Number: 997
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

What type of meditation are you talking about? Are you referring to the Meditation which Billy has written about?

The small meditation pyramids which are used for the peace meditation do not shield a person when they are situated outside of it from what I understand. Billy has mentioned that the meditation pyramid at the center which is used for personal meditation, does have a shielding affect when sitting below it, even though you are not actually inside of it, but this is a much larger pyramid used for a different purpose than the peace meditation.

Regards
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 303
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day hector

Hector, it's quiet an interesting side of meditation that probably hasn't been explored all that much because through the avenues of meditation, you are effectively creating a desired state of mind, be it neutrality or total focus here in the present. But as the pendulum swings, it must likewise come back and I would think that meditation would have some kind of effect we don't yet know about.

I would like to think that I am performing the PM and normal meditation properly.
The other undesired effect that I am feeling afterwards is that I become disassociated with the immediate environment. Meaning that the usual experiences and thoughts that should arise from them is blocked or constrained. Thoughts don't seem to flow freely.

I'll have to get to the bottom of this

Hector do you have any episodes of negative forces that come about after having performed the peace meditation?

it's good to talk to you
cheers
Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 304
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi scott

I was refering to the peace meditation Scott.
As Jacob suggested many months ago, I use to do the concentration exercises sitting in front of a candle light, focusing on it but then a need arose for me to perform the PM which I use to do nearly everyday around about the same time, in the same location and under the same conditions.

I don't know whether this has anything to do with it but where I work, some collegues of mine had a few occasions of seeing this dark blob of a figure just move past them.
On another occasion, one of my employee had a conversation with one of her collegues in the toilets, as she came out first, she was petrified to learn that the friend she had been talking to in the toilets just moments ago didn't even go to the toilet.
Another occasion was a family friend who just happens to be a psychic, who was just visiting me and she claimed to see a few ghost figures standing next to me.
Little wispers of voices can be heard by numerous people some times and we just laugh it off as just a fickle of our own imagination or of our own making.
It seems there exist some negative fluidal forces left in the place and I gather that there are times when so much negativity happens that trouble starts to brew and it manifests in peoples emotions and that of my own.
When having performed the PM during break, as soon as I enter the place of work, this negative force can be felt and has this arresting effect over some people's psyche.

Maybe everything is unrelated or just our own imagination, but when you got many people talking about it then it's a cause for concern or consideration.

Scott, do you know of any methods other than strengthening one's own consciousness and self control, in dealing with this situation?

How can fluidal forces be exterminated?

Thanks as always
cheers
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 998
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 10:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

There is a book entitled "The Occult forces and Meditation" which is in English. It does mention certain internal resistances which will be generated or make themselves known as one persues meditation. For instance you said the "need" arose in you to do the Peace Meditation. Possibly there is a part in you that is resisting continuing with the Meditation/Concentration exercises, so you sought a different avenue that may not have been so demanding?

I don't know what if anything you can do with "negative" energies at our stage of development. I think avoiding them might be your best bet if at all possible. I would also think the more you focus and feed into it, you may be strengthening it by giving it more attention?..

Regards
Scott

Tjames

Post Number: 234
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt,

I highly reccomend "A word Concerning the Occult forces and meditation"

I don't know how long you've worked at this place but if i remember correctly when Billy moved to the Swiss farmhouse which was inhabited many eons ago by as dwarf race on that very spot, even in an area that wasn't all that "messed up" energy wise, but enough to affect Billy's mission. So i guess a race that specified in cleansing areas helped him out.

Personaly, I don't think you will be able to hire somone to clean the area without getting fired or being shunned. But, you could try a few things. Things which I have tried at every job I've worked at and they work.

They include:

1. Raising your consiousness continuoiusly at work so as to inavertandly affect those around you to bring up the staunch energy in that place.

2. (reccomended by billy) Give a burst of thought /spirit energy in the area where the energy of the space is in question and over time it should clear out.

3. MEDITATE over or VISUALIZE the space (doesn't matter if it's from a distance) with a powerful glowing healing, peacful radiance. (i.e. action at a distance proven through tom beardans work)

If you do not find luck with serious attempt from the first three (which should work) but in the case it doesn't...

4. Quit your job. if it is affecting you this intensely and you cannot focus for anything, then it is more logical to find a new space to work.

Salome,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Hector

Post Number: 152
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt when i was performing the first peace meditations i felt ego-boosting, i had thoughts like "oh man i am helping mankind no to destroy itself, i`m great" (like a good christian who complies with god).That is not compatible with the P.M main idea.No ego, no selfishness.I`ve already neutralized that.

After performing it i felt like i was inclined to do excesses too, like spend more money, have more (little)pleasures, think more materially and less spiritually.Like i was taking one step back.But it didn`t last long, one or two days.It was like being out of tune and tuning again the right frecuency.Like being your spiritual defensive shield down.

My particular idea is that we as peace meditators have to send, to offer, to give, to "export" peace and spirituality, and in this process we give all our knowledge wisdom away to the ones that want/can receive it.You do not only share it, but you give it away.So you have to "fill the tank" with spirituality and consciousness once again.In that process you could try to fill the tank with negativity(ego).So i recommend to perform PM in nature ( receiving good vibrations)and in silence,(shielded) so that you don`t "absorb" negative vibrations.

To perform PM i sit on top of a hill where i see the city lights (relaxing).7.00 pm in western Europe.At the beginning i was wrong with the time, so i think my early PM were in vain....

Regarding fluidal forces, they cannot be "destroyed" or "exterminated", rather dissolved, fluidal forces affect you if you give them the opportunity to do so, if you "tune into" them.A church is full of fluidal forces, but if you don`t step one and reject religion`s body of ideas, fluidal forces concerning religion will have no effect on you.Negation and isolation is what i do.Remember that everything is based on "idea".If you constantly think that ghosts do not exist, they won`t come into being.But if you give them too much credit, then your own mind plays tricks with you.Once i asked Billy if any kind of mental intrusion defense (against the bafath for example) could be trained, and he told me "to hang on, to stay tuned to reality".It think he meant"avoid at any cost too much fantasizing and useless imaginery".Through delusion and fantasy (like all those new-age fantasy sellers) we leave negativity, error, non-logic and fear the door open.Our mind is like an emitter and a receiver at the same time.

Tune into the right frecuency!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 308
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day scott

It's very interesting when you said

****************I would also think the more you focus and feed into it, you may be strengthening it by giving it more attention?.. ************

There are occasions when we would sit around after work talking about various things from the day and as soon as the topic about ghosts and poltergeist comes up, you can notice shivers running down everybodys back and fear starts to grip people's imaginations.
I've noticed that the more we think and chat about it along the negative lines 'like how would we get rid of it', the more negative quarelling, infighting, bickering, arguing, discord, conflict and many other negative things occurs.

Some days, it's absolutely brilliant, tranquility, calmness, peace, much love and co-operation reigns but this is like the uneasy calm before the storm as something triggers someone to irritation and everything then turns nasty.

The funny thing is, I've noticed many people are more aggressive leading up to the full moon. Maybe there is some grain of truth in the werewolf tales, legends and myths.

I don't know whether this is just me but the month of December brings much tumultuous times, maybe because it's the holiday season and the unrestricted hormones of young people now on school break must uninhibitedly be reigning loose out there but as there are more human activities, likewise the silly season brings with it more crime and death from various accidents and what have you.

So getting back, maybe it's a just good idea to ignore it and not give much attention to it like you said Scott, it or whatever it is seems to feed on much negative energy.

There is a distinct possibility we had all contemplated that someone or some people had died on this premise.
The previous tenant's children have become full blown drug addicts and can't get their life together.
I don't know whether it's to do with the excess fluidal forces left behind from the ones that came before them but there is still many unanswered and much needed answers we won't be getting any time soon.

cheers
Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 309
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tjames

Yeah it seems like a set of good recommendations.
I want to purchase and read the books Scott and you recommended first and then some answers maybe forthcoming.
I try to stay alert and positive or rather positive-neutral but it seems especially after I come back from a brief trip elsewhere, the negative forces are felt much more powerfully than when I had left it.

As for quitting the job, since I run the joint it's a little bit more complex than that and have been with the company since inception, but who knows, gauging by the current climate, maybe the negative fluidal forces may indirectly force me out through exploiting my weakest link through others.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation

cheers
Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 310
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day hector

There is a lot of merit in what you say hector and with time and practise, I gather that somewhere along the course of spirituality people tend to find the right direction and paths in their mind set and attitude.
Like the rain that fills the lowest puddle on the pavement first, things in due time will likewise fit in their proper spots and organise itself in regularity.

Much appreciated
cheers
Matt

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 283
Posted on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey moderator/s,
i am posting this post here because it relates to meditation and a question i asked to billy concerning dreams inwhich he stated certain matters concerning dreams is a form of meditation...

in a past answer to me by billy, he recomended that i try gaining conciousness in the dreamstate. he then clarified for me that sub-concious is still conciousness, and for some reason it never really clicked until recently (in my mind).
there is a song about "lucid dreaming" by a band called queensryche, it's called "Silent Lucidity". in the lyrics to the song, there is a voice that tells how to gain conciousness in your dreams. i decided i would try that method eventually. although i did not use the exact method mentioned in the song, i did base my "technique" around it. for 4 nights before going to sleep, i wrote in my dream journal, next to the date (day of the month) this phrase (followed with a positive affirmation)...
"gain conciousness in my dream". on the 4th night as i dreamed, i suddenly said tomyself "hey, i'm in a dream... awesome :-)"
and then i began focussing and deciding what i should explore, although i soon became preoccupied.
in anycase, this method worked for me, so i thought i would share this with those interested, and who have had little success in waking inside their dreams, a gift from me to you.
this is what the lyrics in the song read
"Visualize your dream. Record it in the present tense. Put it into a permanent form. If you persist in your efforts, you can achieve dream control."
-Chris DeGarmo-

through my explorations, i am starting to see more and more that the only thing that limits the things you can do is your own perception on what is your limit.
we truly are the ones behing the steering wheel.
moderators, put this wherever you feel it belongs, thanks.

Rarena

Post Number: 181
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Note to moderator: This really should be in the Dream section... but wanted Peter to see the link here... and am not familiar enough with this system to provide a link. Please feel free as always, to move or delete any of my posts.

Hi Peter,

Write down tommorows date on a piece of paper or your dream journal and underline it to remember your dreams.

Remembering dreams is a way of using more of your conscious potential. Many scientific discoveries are supposedly due to this technique which is at this time an unprovable fact. (I.E. When Friedrich August von Stradonitz Kekulé in 1861 dreampt of Benzene's structure as a Dream of a snake biting it's tail.)Senoi Dream Theory comes to mind...

Another unproveable fact is reincarnation yet talents almost seem to prove this...

Genius dreams of the true, and gets glimpses of the essential being. Mediocrity follows; talent commands; genius knows and seldom stops to reason; it is beyond reason.

Memory, imagination and dreams...

It was said of Nikola Tesla, that he kept eight pages of logarithms in his mind and was able to test a motor in his mind and check it for wear accurate to as little as three thousanths of an inch wear several months later. Meditation, memory or imagination (form of dreaming) all use creative forces or force to get the job done.

Einstein used to dream of light and riding a light beam on a motorcycle claimed to have discovered relativity by imagining (form of dreaming, in fact Einstein claims it was a dream)a train and a fly in the train while observing from an outside position looking in and from inside the train, the fly's speed being 3 mph in the train to 63 mph accordingly.

Although both Einstein and Tesla have been proven wrong in some respects... much of the information is still correct and gives us somewhere to reflect on and either correct and/or build from.

As Billy mentioned in his answer to you... the use of the mind in these respects creates a fertile environment of exploration devoid of scientific dogmas that is not to be overlooked.

Paying attention to dreams of... possible realities, the future of our planetary environment, technical designs, medical compounds, peace, love and harmony should be foremost in our minds.

Imagination, dreaming, and focused concentration, using our mind which we are told contains our spiritual link... in line with the force of creativity/creation is one of the most powerful uses of creation for our carefully, thoughtfully focused use.

Om:

426. Als die ersten der irdischen Menschengeschlechter einmal durch den Sinnesrausch der Ausserirdischen verführt waren, hatten sie schnell das Schöpferische in sich vergessen.
426. As the first of the human generations once were seduced through the intoxication of the senses of the extraterrstrials, they quickly forgot that which is Creational within them.

Thomas

Post Number: 172
Posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. A while ago on the forum, I posted a question about what to do next when one learns the concentration and begins the actual meditation. I had no idea what you are actually supposed to DO with the meditation, so I asked.

Noone answered me to my satisfaction, but finally I was able to read the Intro to the Meditation book by Billy. While I will not be quoting from that book, I did want to post what I found to be my understanding of what meditation can be used for. By the way, I found this to be the most valuable bit of practical information from all of Billy's teachings since it is the part of the information that allows one to find all further info on their own, once the meditation has been mastered.

As I understand the book and other of Billy's writings, all information exists throughout the universe at every point because Creation exists throughout itself. Due to the fact that we, as humans with a spirit and consciousness, are each a tiny piece of Creation, we have the ability to become one with this information through the use of meditation.

As one shuts down the material consciousness and creates a neutral positive observation mode within themself, they sink into meditation through the use of focus on a meditation object. At the point that meditation is truly reached, Billy says that one becomes one with the knowledge and knows anything that they want to know.

To me, that is the most valuable tool anyone in the entire universe can have at their disposal while still in a human body. Imagine for just one moment that you have the innate possibility to know ANYTHING AT ALL THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW (short of secrets that only Creation knows of course), then think for a second that, yes, that is really something that is possible through meditation. It is an awesome bit of knowledge to possess, in my opinion, and it makes all the searching and questioning worth the effort.

I want to state one other very important thing. There is a serious danger in meditation, over and above the psychological dangers involved in performing an improper, or euphoric meditation. As I understand it, if one submerses deeply enough into meditation, they can actually reach a frequency that matches the cosmic life energy frequency. The danger lies in the fact, as I understand it, that when this point is reached, any stray thought can act as a short circuit and cause such physical effects as spontaneous human combustion and others. With that being said, I suggest that noone tries meditation without really researching how to do it properly and reading the Intro to the Meditation by Billy.

I would also like to re-iterate that this post reflects MY UNDERSTANDING of Billy's teaching so far, and I suggest reading the writings for yourself to get all of the details and correct/exact info. In this post, I did also refer to some items of info from Wissenwertes and from the Psyche book.

If I would have known this little bit of info earlier, it would have accelerated my interest in learning what was in Billy's books. I just wanted to share this in case anyone ever had the same questions that I did.

Thanks for listening.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 284
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey thomas, funny you shoul dmention numan combustion...
at times (4 or 5 to be exact) i would all of a sudden feel as if i should be very carefull, like this immediate warning to be very careful in my thought...
and a couple times my whole body became hot and itchy all over, and i would ask myself, "was that normal" and the thought of human combustion hit me. same thing happend when i picture cosmic space while in meditation, once i get deep enough. then there is this immediate discomforting sensation, and the thought that i better be careful. for a time when i went to sleep (because of this strange feeling) i was weary of meditating to long, because i find the longer i meditate and really work hard to clear my thoughts, the deeper it goes.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 285
Posted on Friday, March 02, 2007 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey rarena
thanks for the response,
i dont know much about the doings of einstein and tesla, i started reading his works (einstein) but stopped after realizing how inconsiderate he was, or maybe his supposed genius was his own weakness (in a sense).
he writes a thousand words to describe something that only requires 100. you know what i mean?

something that i have noticed while meditating...
i like to use all sorts of methods, for self experimentation. one of which i that i picture in my mind a bare tree, and slowly it grows as if from autumn to spring, to summer (blooming, growing fruit etc)
in the beggining, lots of stray thoughts cut into the image of the tree...
after 3-4 weeks, i have now noticed it is much easier, less intrusive thoughts during this concentration.
does anybody else here try things like this,,, visualizing some nature/creation themed image and focus on it. before going to sleep or whenever?
has anyone tried creating images in the clouds?

New_bee

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi moderator(s).
Please point me in the direction of the book(s) that explains the full meditation technique as explained by Billy. I have heard all over the forum, but I am yet to find the link to the book. I don't "sprechen deutch" so, kindly I ask the book to be in English or Spanish.
Sincerely,
Carlos

Scott

Post Number: 1096
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi New_bee,

At this time there is no FIGU approved English or Spanish translation of the book on Meditation. There may be a few unapproved translations around, but they more than likely contain some errors. The German version of the book can be found on the main FIGU Website at the online store link.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Newinitiation

Post Number: 439
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum

I wonder if anyone here knows whether the neutral peace impulse created during peace meditation is more powerful and effective around the area where there is a peace meditation participant.

Seeing as the whole of the earth is inundated with the impulse from terrestrial as well as extraterrestrial impulses, is there a levelling off or uniformity and generality in the way the peace impulses are distributed?
Then how does this work out?

And if there is a correlation between the crime level of that particular city and having a peace meditation participant participating regularly in the PM, then would it make some sense to deduce from this that indeed the impulse created is more acute in areas where there is a PM participant that partly influences people's subconsciousness to peaceful living in and around the area?

I wonder if you can actually influence people to a peaceful state by continuously repeating the saalome verse in your mind around them seeing as we project our thought impulses to 90 meters, it may just be feasible?

Does it have to be done in a state of meditation in order for the impulses to work I wonder or can it be done in the everyday waking state during work or on the streets?

Since the PM impulses created does not disperse the moment the PM is stopped, the impulses it seems must linger in the fine ether surrounding the earth, Would it be possible to store this massive impulse energy in a device instead of a pyramid in an accumulative fashion so that each time PM is performed, it adds to the accumulated body of energy already stored and so this stored energy can be utilized in a much more specific target area such as the war zone in the middle east?

cheers
Matt

Rarena

Post Number: 182
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

The comments about meditation using imagination: dreams leading to discovery and memory were to indicate the similarities we all share..., mind (gemüte). They were not specifically about the pesonality of the people used as examples.

Meditation involving growing the tree example has been my experience as well... also... spinning around the tree 360° through all four seasons allows for another complex and stimulating imagery. Sometimes imagery of doing flips (mental not physical) while walking is interesting as well. The activity seems to elevate mood and allow the mind to solve problems with less resistance.

As to Einstein being wordy... hey he taught us quite a bit about space/time and it is an extremely difficult and complex subject. If only we could put the atom back together to coexist with Nature again... rather than slowly unravel the space/time material our current atomic weapons do.

Spirituality to balance our technology seems to be the answer.

Jakes

Post Number: 76
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy, here's something Billy said in the Q&A about atomic/nuclear capabilities.

Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 06:35 am:

Hi Billy,

Is it true that humankind would still not possess the atomic and nuclear capabilities to destroy itself if it were not for the negative influences of the Giza Intelligences? How could such a dangerous intervention against humanity and the Universe be permitted? Weren't the Plejarans "on the job" at the time? What happened?

Answer

No. --- It's the normal course of evolution. This had to occur (the knowledge etc. about the atoms and the related forces etc.).

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 286
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey rarena,
i see, no confusion then.

that's an interesting method, the 360 degree.
have you had any results with seeing things like "sparks of energy", light, red, blue, electricity type stuff etc?

try this one...
as yuo lay in bed in the darkness, stare at one point and try not to move your eyes away from that point, as you do this, take regular or slightly slower breaths, just average breaths, not deep or anything. then as you are breathing in close your eyes so that when you reach the point before exhaling, your eyes will have just shut, then as you exhale, open them...
so that breathing and opening/closing your eyes is in synchronization.
try it, let me know what you see or experience. if you try this, let me know how many minutes you did/will do it.
just a thought. i like to compare my experiences with others :-) helps me evolve:-)

einstein was an asset, but just as seems to be with everything, there's sweetness and the not so sweet. i cant recall, did he actually invent the atomic bomb?

Rarena

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Peter,

Have not seen sparks of energy while doing my meditation. During the 360° meditation involving a growing tree cycling the seasons, glints of reflections off the wet leaves in the spring sequence occur, but no "sparks". Sometimes the roots look very white compared to the black soil and appear to flash as you sail by.

Will try the synchronis (?) breathing technique... Sort of an sympathetic, para-sympathetic autonomic nervous system rhythm experiment.

Einstein discovered the relation of energy to light and mass or mass to light and energy. Others like Oppenheimer lead the way as per a letter from Einstein urging FDR to consider this direction during the second world war. Which was considered the turning point for the so called "Atomic Age".

Cogitation by Plejaren and other spiritually advanced human beings on the peace meditation, in ancient Lyrain spoken on Earth almost three hundred thousand years ago... coded to instill peace on Earth and among all beings is apparently necessary and important.

It is interesting to note, that the Plejaren claim nuclear energy is more plausible when we discover how to fit the atoms back together... promoting life rather than dystroying it. By correctly circumventing radioactivity after usage
many deserts on Earth may be reactivated with some form of this "clean" energy, which supposedly were caused by it's misuse.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 287
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey rarena,
well i dont know what to call it, but i guess you do.
i just have ideas and then try them out.
some months ago i had the idea to make a bathing/shower system that runs on magnetism, and filters and cleans, heats the water. like for example, 200 litres in a single shower pod (stall etc) and only that 200 litres would be used, reused etc. i am no scientist, so i figure i t will take me some time to figure it out.
i heard of some people using magents to wash their laundry to.

well, if the peace meditation is necesary and important, then it's worth doing, i dont see many people on earth doing it, or a lot of people joining in in the next 20 years.
billy has been alive how long, and when did they start foing the meditation, and today how many people are doing it outside of the core group?
i even stopped lately. some things that bothered me about it...
on the figu peace meditation cd, the man and woman pronounce it differently, why? because ones a male and ones a female?
michael horn has it written to pronounce one way, there's about two different ways posted here on figu by forum members.
i have tried hard to keep balanced thoughts, and in the last three years i have noticed a great change, i've even influencd people around me for the better. i get along with everyone, and a bonus... females are instantly attracted, it's pretty amazing. everywhere i go, happy people are there. i think first and foremost we should focus on our thoughts, then go with the peace meditation.
maybe something partially related, does anybody know why supposedly german will be the language of the earth in the future?
is this a case of humans of earth choosing this, or plejarens steering us where they want us to go?
just some thoughts.
even those 12 affirmations, after performing them for a month or so, questions arise.
how can i be the most shinning example of the creations idea, if the next person over reading these affirmations is supposedly the most shinning example of creations idea.
is it meant that i am shinning to my utmost, or that i am the most shiney of all people?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page