Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 14, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through May 14, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 455
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter;

As for the " shining" affirmation ,I look at it loke this :

You are the most shining Peter Browdowski , that is the particular one that you are , ( not another one in the phone book) .

Meaning that the idea of you , you are the best version of it . By affirming it , you make it moreso , one thought at a time .

Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 288
Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i see, thanks mark

Rarena

Post Number: 187
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2007 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See yourself in a neutral positive light. In other words, not too egotistical and not too down on yourself. Stive for perfection.

The shower sounds wonderful, maybe ultrasonic filtration which is good at removing metals/oils etc...

12volts would be nice so as not to get a new harido...

Scott

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2007 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rerena,

Could you elaborate on what you mean by a neutral positive light? For myself, I don't see myself a certain way so much as making the "right" decisions when things come my way, but it's hard for me to see myself. I see others around me, and notice how others are, good and bad. I do attempt not to be critical of others, especially if I possess those qualities myself...Sometimes we have to be down on ourselves if we have screwed up, and made the same mistake more than once..at least that's how I see it at this point.

Scott

Rarena

Post Number: 189
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott and all,

If the choice of reading this or scanning over it, reading it… would be easier done via copying it with control-C and pasting it with control-V to your favorite word processor, printing it out, relaxing and reading it at your leisure would be best.

It is a little off the topic here, so please feel free to put this anywhere you see fit...

Being "right" is not the end-all-be-all of creation... The need to be right is a major problem with earth humans because of the tendency to be in the material mode rather than the spiritual mode. When a person starts with the “being right” function it can be easily remedied by saying: “You’re right about that… I’ve never quite thought about it in that way.” It just stops that behavior… right now. They have nothing more to argue. Of course, if you’re trying to teach them something, well, it is just part of the experience of being a teacher and that’s where love comes in.. unconditional…

Being hard on yourself (negative) is not conducive to effective spiritual wisdom... inversely... being overly confident (as in being right) makes you skim over important learning opportunities enlightening ideas and spiritual intelligence is not truthfully augmented either. To me... that describes a neutral positive light. It may not be right… and that is why this list or board is most effective… discussion, thoughtful experiential learning, checking, rechecking of what is objective or subjective makes for truthful observation and learning.

Mistakes are a way of learning as well. Being afraid of making them is growth stunting. Just like making too many mistakes without learning from them can misdirect focus (as in light). Creation will show the lessons needed… necessary for you… again and again until you learn them and not make them anymore...

See yourself truthfully:

People outside your close knit group will see you more objectively and be able to see (as in light) you more clearly since because there are no emotions (physical/material) involved in their decision. Being conducive to constructive criticism without being offended will allow you to see yourself more objectively. Paying attention (to a point)... to what others say, yet remembering it is only their opinion (which is not as great as the inner wisdom of Creation) allows you to step out of your material body for a moment:

I am not my car, my body, my job, my past, my accomplishments or what others think of me... but am a product part and parcel of Creation.

YOU are RESPONSIBLE for your own reality, no ET, god, savior, saint or person of authority is able to change your growth rate as effectively as you. Others may guide you and it is a wise person who learns from another…

Your spiritual growth rate is dependent on primarily… you.

Be confident in your decisions by noticing your inner wisdom and thoughts. You, of course have to use common sense, experiential knowledge based on true facts, logic and wisdom... some people never learn because they see themselves as brilliant (ego) or very dark (evil) rather than neutrally positive... creative, joyful and beautiful.

Rather than look to religion as a Creational activity… look to inner knowledge, wisdom, common sense and the thoughts you have, the lessons you’ve learned... as a more effective means to access the wonders that Creation holds. Know a small piece the size of the point of a pin resides within your brain… With unclouded meditation, concentrated learning and thought it may be accessed.

From Introduction to spiritual truths Semjase 10th contact Wednesday March 26, 1975 3:20 pm Sentences #3-#271 (IST) ,line 49:
It is a sign of human weakness when religions and their false teachings are presented as instruments of what is creative, and when wisdom becomes unreal through this.

Also, as in those excellent creational directives you so superlatively provided on this discussion board for us... show us a positive direction. You are a shining example of Creation. Positive affirmations, without a doubt… increase your knowledgeable wisdom.

(IST) line 52: Therefore, the human shall increase his knowledgeable wisdom, and he will recognize Creation.

Love and wisdom together... Where love rules, there rules wisdom, too.

Until the human finds wisdom, love is not known.

(IST) line 77: The spiritual teachings deal with the spreading of cognition, truth, knowledge, wisdom and love, with what is eternal, immortal, (and) imperishable, what overcomes death and spreads light, what embodies within itself the balance of wisdom and love, and they deal with the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Much love to you…

Randy ô¿ô

PS> The truth does not need to be propped up, it stands on it’s own.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 559
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Randy,

As you know I have tried very hard to provide constructive criticism for you, both on this list and privately, about your entrenched erroneous understandings of the renewed teachings, about which you have not yet adequately informed yourself. This is not my opinion. This is a fact.

I have even made the special effort to translate material for you (www.gaiaguys.net/meierazlp9,1.htm) which was intended to lovingly and discreetly assist you in avoiding the hole you continue to dangerously deepen for your yourself by – put very simply – trying to teach first and learn later. I have tried to warn you many many times that this is indescribably spiritually dangerous for you and somewhat less so for those who you mislead with your false teachings, which seem to be tainted with false “new age” religiosity.

I have told you that I simply lack the resources to run around after you correcting your continual errors of fact about the Meier material, which stay here on this discussion forum (and at least two others), slowly becoming embedded in the archives, and subtly doing their long-term work of misleading and confusing those who come to read facts, not your confused guess-work and suppositions presented as Billy’s teachings.

In this context being right is indeed very important.

It is what “righteousness” (correctness) is all about, and it forms the very foundation of the (German language) renewed teachings, as I have understood them through my reading of them.

I will not debate this with you, nor can it correctly be trivialized as a mere contest of male egos, or attributed to a lack of love. Love is a term which you still do not understand, even after my dozens of hours in personal communication with you over the last many months in which I went to great pains to try – without success – to straighten you out about the meaning of the word. I have also tried to tell you what Billy means by the term “neutral-positive thinking” with a similar lack of success.

And the truth DOES need to be SUPPORTED ("propped up") if it is not to be forever walked all over in the mud.

Salome,
Dyson

Scott

Post Number: 1107
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy,

I am moving my response over to the Non-FIGU/Misc area.

Scott

Rarena

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson,

You're right about that, I've never quite thought of it in that way...

Cheers,
Randy Arena

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 563
Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Randy,

In your 198th posting http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3490.html?1173887999#POST25894, you wrote, “When a person starts with the ‘being right’ function it can be easily remedied by saying: ‘You’re right about that… I’ve never quite thought about it in that way.’ It just stops that behavior… right now.”

When I tried to correct you, in my immediately following posting, about your erroneous teachings about “being right”, as opposed – of course – to being afraid of one’s mistakes, you replied (in full), “Dyson, You're right about that, I've never quite thought of it in that way...”

If – say – a baby vomits on the floor, it naturally cannot simply be left to be tracked all though the house on peoples’ shoes, no matter how unpleasant the chore might be of cleaning it up. In the same way, as unpleasant it is for me to deal with you at all, let alone in public, I feel morally obliged to do so. The very fact that I feel obliged to dignify your public mischief-making with a response should show those capable of simple logic that my “behavior” - that is; stubbornly insisting that the renewed teachings continually instruct us on the paramount importance on striving to “be right” as the very foundation of reality, and that the truth (for its own sake) should be fought for and propped up again and again every time it is trampled underfoot – should demonstrate that I am not just some ego-driven simpleton with a personal axe to grind, but someone whose behavior will not “just stop … right now” by your devious wordplay, nor all the hounds of hell, for that matter.

Let me please reiterate: “Being right” is what “righteousness” (correctness) is all about, and it forms the very foundation of the (German language) renewed teachings, as I have understood them through my reading of them.

You are wrong about the succession of prophets, and have been already publicly corrected on the PAR list. You are even wrong about other very basic facts like the title of Contact 10. You are wrong about some major or minor fact in almost every single didactic contribution you offer, and then have the hubris to advise that we print these out. I have just yesterday read an article by BEAM, (p.4, March 2007, Stimme der Wassermannzeit) about how a child or adult should never be rebuked publicly because it shames the person requiring admonishment. The exception is when a member of a group offends against the group itself, at which time it must be done openly before the entire group. That is why I have chosen to do so here on the FIGU Discussion Board, instead of as part of our private email correspondences.

In closing, being afraid to make mistakes should NEVER be conflated with it not mattering whether one is right or not, and your habit of putting “being right” in quotation marks, along with the fact that you rarely are, evinces a profound lack of appreciation for the spiritual – and consciousness-related – importance of it.

If my language here is misunderstood as unloving and needlessly hard, please read, www.gaiaguys.net/hardlanguageoftruth.htm and www.gaiaguys.net/Humandoesnotknowlove.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Scott

Post Number: 1109
Posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No More Posts will be accepted in this topic area, unless it relates to the topic heading, which is Meditation.

Thomas

Post Number: 179
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In regards to the meditation as taught by Billy, has anyone here on the forum practiced the meditation exactly as taught in the Introduction to the Meditation? And if so, have any of you reached the point where you no longer experience sense perceptions in the physical sense? As I understand it, when true meditation is reached, neither the physical sensations of the body, nor the perceptions of the normal sense organs are there anymore. One just exists purely as awareness and supposedly becomes one with, and realizes, the knowledge of everything in the universe. To me this is a fascinating subject as I have said in previous posts and I am interested if anyone has made real progress in this practice.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 292
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there thomas, i dont know if this relates to what you r saying but,
when i meditate, and i am sure to clear my head oof thoughts, sometimes i lose feeling of my body and actually seems like i have no physical body at all, as you say just awareness. i though t it's conciousness projection but cant be sure.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 572
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

As I've written previously, Billy has written a thick book on this topic. If it could be adequately explained here, he would not have had to make the great effort to do that. But you do have one major misunderstanding which I hope I can correct.

You write, "One just exists purely as awareness and supposedly becomes one with, and realizes, the knowledge of everything in the universe."

In my limited understanding of this topic, you have grossly simplified a complex issue which cannot adequately be described in “on-or-off” terms. There are infinite levels of meditation, but I do know that the “knowledge of everything in the universe” comes much later in our (collective) spiritual development, that is to say, up near the Plejaren level, who teach us that books will be necessary for a long time before we can simply look inwardly for all the detailed information we want.

Of course your conscience is the quiet voice of your spirit, and we can follow that (with practice) even in a non-meditative state, and, if we hear correctly, it is never wrong.

Billy says meditation is Creation’s greatest gift to humans, and we (Vivienne and I) could not do the work we do without it.

Cheers!
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 187
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a side note Dyson: Billy has access to ALL the storage banks up to the higher sublevels within the Arahat Athersat level, and he still reads books as I understand it :-)

Seperately, things really are simple from the right frame of reference. Sometimes we just lack that correct frame of reference. Billy said in that "Kitchen table conversation" where I read what he said about meditating and becoming one with all the info in the universe, that the meditator DOES access all information that he could practically want to know, but that filtering out what was desired was necessary.

Thomas

Post Number: 189
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe that you will find verification for what I said from Billy's own words in one of his "Kitchen Table Discussions" in which pyramids and meditation are discussed. I think it was the one focused of "Empfindung" if that helps you research it easier...

Thomas

Post Number: 191
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the response Peter. I am definitely no expert but yes, losing the sensation of your body does appear to be one symptom of being headed in the right direction but it is only a very beginning as I understand it. As far as the consciousness projection, I cannot say for certain, but I doubt that one's consciousness is projected intentionally until far down the road in meditation. I do understand however that rarely, unintention, uncontrolled consciousness project does occur, but as I said, it is supposed to be very rare. Thanks again for the response :-)

Artie3000

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi :-)
Meditation and prayer are very important for us and I think each of us has a little bit different way to practice them. It can be interesting to present our versions of prayers, etc. Let me share with You of my own prayer and the others are very welcome to put here their own propositions.
Best
Artie

My holy spirit, The real Me that animates my body, I always trust and believe in You to lead me safely trough the diffculties of life, to
always find the solution for my problems, to expand my wisdom and love, because You are the part of the holy CREATION who created the sky, the sun, stars, different worlds with their people. I am happy to be Your child and live with YOU, eternally.
Amen

Newinitiation

Post Number: 534
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum

I was wondering if you guys know whether a person can actually meditate too much and not benefit from it.

Seeing as quality is more important than quantity, I wonder how much is the right amount and seeing as we are all different at different levels of our evolutionary ladder, some may need more meditation whilst others can get away with less.

Anyone here know?

cheers
Matt

Nobody

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have some questions about meditation and consciousness-related abilities. Since the beginning of my spiritual search I have noticed I had the ability project energy from my hands. In a post explaining the hands and feet as antenna for fine electromagnetic energy and I realized that was like to my own experience. At will I can project this energy and it has a sensation like a cool breeze. In the past I have noticed when I had a injury or some pain when I applied my hands the pain would subside. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice to where I can better devople this ability.

In meditation I have had some odd experiences. I was meditating when suddenly I "heard" the crackle of electricity and suddenly this bright white light open up! My eyes were firmly closed and I made sure there where no distraction for me to open my eyes. It only lasted for a few moments but it was so powerful the experience stayed with me. This experience remeninds me of the Dzogchen notion of Rigpa or more precisely sohar. Could any one tell me what that light was and how I could get it back?

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some help is needed regarding the Meditation Pyramid. I bought a travelling pyramid and I am confused about it's correct orientation:
1)Instructions included state: The diagonal of the square base-plate must be in line with the North (you will have to use a compass).
2)In Billy's book Introduction to Meditation:Die Pyramide muss unbedingt mit einer Kante möglichst genau nach Norden weisen-
The pyramid must absolutely point with an edge as exactly as possible northward.
3)Post 323 Jakobjn:"Hi Scott,The home or travel pyramid when its positioned correctly with one of its sides pointing north-south---"
From the first 2 it seems that the diagonal of the base should point in the direction of magnetic north as determined by a magnetic compass, or more precisely the direction of the magnetic field at the location;or does Jakobjn have it right?
The Great Gizeh pyramid I assume has a different function, but I note that a pair of parallel sides of the base point towards the North Geographic Pole, the other parallel sides pointing towards Florida where the previous North Geo Pole was located prior to the pole shift of 8,104 BCE.
Thankyou for a clarification.
Charles.

Scott

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Charles,

As I understand it, one of the diagonals of the base plate must be in line with magnetic north, or two opposite corners. This also means the pyramid must be placed on the bass plate with all sides lining up with the bass plate as well. I have always done it this way, and I don't know anyone who has done it different. When I have attended official FIGU Study groups, this was the way it was done as well.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 265
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kiwi I brought up the same points about the edges of the pyramid etc with FIGU via email and never got a response...

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2007 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott for your response;it seems like the diagonal of the pyramid in the direction determined by a magnetic compass.
And Thomas, I emailed FIGU to register my pyramid as they suggested and got no response regarding errors in the contact books. I have book 2 and the dates in Contact 70 dont comply with simple arithmetic and logic, so I asked what was the cause of the errors having pointed them out(Contact 60 is also full of errors). I understood that the truth was important and so there should be a willingness to pool knowledge when errors are discovered;and this includes spelling mistakes.
Charles.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page