Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Petale and Arahat Athersata

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Petale and Arahat Athersata « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 17, 2008Badr23 03-17-08  01:33 pm
Archive through December 24, 2009Smukhuti23 12-24-09  09:44 pm
Archive through November 29, 2011Mahigitam23 11-29-11  03:55 am
Archive through October 14, 2014Vincent23 10-14-14  04:18 pm
Archive through June 29, 2016Matthew23 06-29-16  01:55 pm
Archive through June 28, 2017Votan23 06-28-17  02:37 pm
Archive through November 28, 2020Lauste23 11-28-20  12:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on the pure spirit forms of Petale and Arahat Athersata.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Piyali

Post Number: 163
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Lauste, welcome to our forum. I do not write here much but I do read the posts that come into my inbox.

I keep across the phrase or is it a term (?): "extreme Leftism". Not only do you mention it, but I have read in comments from other friends of our FIGU community. What does it mean exactly? Also, if there is an "extreme Leftism", wouldn't there also be an "extreme Rightism"? No one seems to bring that up so that one can understand and observe both sides in a neutral positive manner. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Salome
Piyali

Lauste

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Piyali, yes there is an extreme rightism too, like there is extremes with many things. The idea is to not participate in politics, but the next best idea is to remain as close to the center as possible.

I'm not sure of the official definitions of both terms ie "extreme leftism and extreme rightism" but I will say however that an example of extreme rightism is Hitler and the Nazi party. What we are seeing today in U.S.A. is what I think is the beginnings of extreme leftism or the beginning of the effects of extreme leftism.

Both are a problem today, I take no sides, however it's clear to me that extreme leftism is slightly more of a problem at the current moment as we can see in 2020.

One example of a consequence of extreme leftism is the taking away of free speech for the sake of not offending anyone. Another is group thinking, or dividing the individual into groups and taking away the individual identity for the sake of group identity. The irony is the more one keeps dividing people into groups eventually it boils back down to the individual in the first place.

I'm not taking sides and rather not discuss politics. I'm open to the Truth about this whether I know it or not I don't know.

Salome
Love & Wisdom as always
Do not go Gentle into that Good Night.
Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light.

Piyali

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, November 28, 2020 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Lauste, it is indeed better that we do not bring "extreme isms" into a discussion, esp. when we are not clear about what the definitions really mean.I thank you for taking the time to respond.
Salome
Piyali

Msmichelle

Post Number: 747
Posted on Sunday, November 29, 2020 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lauste, I disagree with your opinions about leftism or rightism. It's much more in-depth which requires years of "inside training" on your behalf.

I also suggest you be real careful about what you "think" you know about USA or any "group" or country. USA has just as many "problems" as does all other countries all over the world. USA has a spotlight due to the "bullying" leaders and the USA's need for attention.

You have a lot to learn, and you'll be surprise, how most of the "problems" are due to our own individual knowledge or un-knowledge about how to "think".
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page