Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 07, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through February 07, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phenix

Post Number: 59
Posted on Saturday, October 04, 2008 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vielen Dank, Kamerad Robjna; it was of great help!

I am in The Netherlands, so it went just nice and smooth!

Bis morgen.

Salome.

Rarena

Post Number: 345
Posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robjna,

That was helpful since the third week of October is before November... possibly, a month of real problems for us.

Everyones' meditation on peace will be most needed at that time.

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!
Peace on Earth and among all beings!

Phenix

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herzliche Empfehlung, Kameraden!

It is amazingly sunny and beautiful hier, bei mir.
Heed to Creation, indeed!

Looking forward to the Collective Peace Meditation of the Third Week of the Month, that is:

THIS Saturday, 18th October:
Zurich 7:30pm
Los Angeles 10:30 am

Zurich 9:00pm
Los Angeles 12:00 noon

Sunday, 19th October:
Zurich 9:00pm
Los angeles 12:00 noon

( Souce: Post 245 of Kamerad Robjna; 04th Okt. 2008; http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/9357.html?1223145876)

Salome gam nan ben urda, gan njber asala hesporona.
( Herr Meier, 'Philosophie des Lebens'.)

Kingman

Post Number: 436
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am wondering if there are any known obtainable materials we could use to help block unwanted vibrations from entering a meditation room. The pyramid helps focus, but a blocking material to assist in the undesired vibrations could be beneficial and life enhancing. A forum search so far is non-informative in this area. Tin foil hats excluded!

I posed this as a question to Billy.
a friend in america
Shawn

Scott

Post Number: 1574
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman,

I think it was mentioned in one of Billy's earlier meditation books, that the Meditation Pyramid at the center filters out and blocks external vibrations. I think it was also mentioned this is similar to a Faraday Cage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Scott

Zohan

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could anyone help me get the correct dimensions for the travelling pyramid or any dimensions that i can re-scale. I'm planning to constract myself one, anybody?

Saalome
Zohan

Adysor

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can meditate without a pyramid too...
Adrian.

Phenix

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung, sehr geehrter Herr Moderator, liebe Kameraden!

It is a Joy and a great Honor to remind you of The Peace Meditation of the first Weekend of the Month.
If i am not mistaking, the Schedule is as follows:

Tomorrow, Saturday 6th December:
Zurich 6:30pm
Los Angeles 10:30 am;
then:
Zurich 8:00pm

Sunday 7th December:
Los Angeles 11:00 am

Further.
World Clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
And the following two Links should complete your Neutral-Positive Arsenal:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/9357.html?1223145876 (once there, look for Post245 of Kamerad Indi-Robjna)
http://www.figu.org/ch/geisteslehre/friedensmeditation/meditation-anhoeren
(Audio, for the right Pronunciation - just in Case)

Wir wollen die Schöpfung achten!

Salome gam nan ben urda, gan njber asala hesporona.
(Herr Meier; 'Philosophie des Lebens', Seite 6)

Adam.

J_rod7

Post Number: 497
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Warmest greeting to All

While thinking upon the differences of [seeing from perspective], [Psychic Vision], and [Clear Sight], I am reminded of the specific meditation approach offered in this Link...:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Meditation_from_Clear_Sight

From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Marcela

Post Number: 61
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Figu members and moderators:
I have a very important question. I started to read “Einfuhrung in die Meditation” and I read about the code. The book has an introduction about Billy’s biography, and I was wondering if one should read this intro to unleash the impulses. I ask this because I read Billy’s brief biography on Guido’s book and I would like to skip it because I can’t wait to read the meditation part. Also, 12 years ago I took my last German class and I have to relearn, almost the entire language, so I would like to focus in the translation of the content. Once I have a good notion of the meaning I’ll be happy to share it with the Forum.

Salome
MB

Hector

Post Number: 468
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela, i think the whole book "Einführung in die Meditation" is coded with impulses, values and subconscious links to the ancient lyrian language and past earth events when other highly developed societies (like the atlantean one) ruled the planet. High German and old Lyrian language are almost identical in grammar and word order. I see the code as a helping tool to get more easily inmersed in the Meier material, thanks to subconscious/unconscious impulses. In my opinion, the code helps to "make the connection" with a more advanced concept of life, a more advanced concept of personal relationships, a more advanced and refined view of man, society and the universe. Everybody has to make that connection, sooner or later. We live in a mediocre, degenerate and de-humanized time/era, and the code may help us to get rid of non-values (greed, violence, hate, envy etc etc) and embrace some other exquisite, refined, high human values presented in Billy's books. To get rid of bad habits, vices, bad behavioral models and exchange them for high, exquisite, refined values is quite difficult, and there is where the code really helps (This my personal presumption/theory).

If you are anxious to begin to read Billy's part, you can skip the introduction and read it later. I did the same with almost all of the books. I had to read Billy's part first. I do not own "Einführung", but i own "Meditation aus klarer Sicht".

Saalome.

Marcela

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector:
I think you define the code very well; it is difficult to understand sometimes the meaning behind spiritual evolution. I will read Billy's bio later, becaue it seems like someone else wrote it anyways, and the code was incorporated by Billy.
Thanks for the feedback...
Salome

Phenix

Post Number: 187
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Precisely, honorable Creational(post 51): the Peace Meditation.

If i am not mistaking, the Peace Meditation of the third weekend of the month will take place this Saturday and Sunday, according to the following timetable:

Saturday, 20th December:
Then:

Sunday, 21st December:

(World Clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html)

Salome,

Adam.
PS:
Geehrte Moderators,
Thank you for your leadership and understanding.

Kamerad Creational(post 39),
We indeed need help and are humbly asking for help and assistance.
Thanks for your inspiring ideas and insights; i hope you and your family are just doing fine.
Noble Zhila,
Could you please get in touch with me(aepsilonm@hotmail.com)? - if indeed you are able to run the fund i made mention of in my posts 185 and 186.
I shall then transfer 50 Euro to you, the way you would indicate; my contribution for the first 10 months of 2009 - by so doing i would save greatly on the bank commission: Dutch or not to be :-)

And if you can't, could you let it be known here, on the forum; this way another comrade could volunteer and get in touch - hopefully quickly enough, for you never know with all those expenditures related to the upcoming festivals...

Kamerad Jamesm of 'futureofmankind'; mister Michael Horn,
Thanks for your commitment, support and Kameradschaft.
Kameraden Pathfinder; Hector; Corey; Markcampbell; Earthling; Peter_Brodowski; Kingman-der Mann-on march; Herr J_rod7,
Thanks for your ideas and suggestions.
To all the other Kameraden,
Thanks for choosing to be here; you give hope.

The traditional New Year is on the doorstep.
My resolutions:
- to stop smoking on January 1st;
- to be a better human in the spirit of the Creational Laws as taught by FIGU in the Spiritual Teachings, under the magnanimous, discreet but always present guidance des Herrn Meier. Thanks, mein Herr, for your love, wisdom, generosity and patience.
My wishes:
I would like very much to be able to effectively contribute to the effort of a wider and deeper awareness of overpopulation and the need of a world wide rational birth control.

I wish humanity as a whole will discover, understand and apply the Spiritual Teachings of Herr Meier, so that FIGU and Herr Meier would occupy their right place on the galactic podium of honor.

I wish you all a peaceful and enlightened 2009!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2008 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you , Adam . Put that cigarette down !

LOL ! Mark

Phenix

Post Number: 204
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung sehr geehrte Moderators, Kameraden,

If i am not mistaking, the Peace Meditation of the third weekend of the month will take place today, Saturday, and Sunday, according to the following timetable:

Saturday, 17th January:
Then:

Sunday, 18th January:

(World Clock: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html)

Salome,

Adam.
PS:
The posts 130 and 403 in 'Peer review' (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9600.html?1232085517) and 141 and 402 at 'Prophecies and Predictions'(http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/8880.html?1232121400) of resp. Zhila and Bob(Phi_spiral) regarding DNA manipulation and overpopulation, brought me to some thoughts i posted in section 'Genome Science'.

C_andre

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone!
I would like to share my experience because it hapened a strange thing to me. In the first sunday of this year, was my first time that i did the peace meditation and a minute before my timer turned on to indicate the end of the meditation, i´ve felt somekind of energy that "jumped" out of my head, even maked a strange sound, in the next 2 or 3 minutes, my head became very tired without energy and i lost all concentration and almost couldn't continue telling the words of the peace meditation. On the third weekend didn't happen anything. Can anyone tell me what was that? Sorry my english...

Salome,
Carlos

Markcampbell

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos ;

Your english is fine . I think that you are onl experiencing new perceptions with an unfamiliar activity . Nothing unusual .

Mark

J_rod7

Post Number: 588
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Carlos,

I can only speculate, offer an opinion as to your experience.

You may have ran yourself out of breath, starved your brain of oxygen while doing the meditation. It is important to breath in deeply, then pronounce the words of the meditation while breathing out. Continue in this manner.

Such deep breathing, done slowly and with intent, also adds energy to the psychic intent of the purpose of the meditation.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Badr

Post Number: 447
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In regards to meditation, it is worth mentioning that the way Billy advices to breath when meditating is just normal breathing, not too slow and not too fast. Just normal paced breathing.

Although one can prepare for the meditation by taking a few deep breaths, the main meditation he advises should be done normally.

It might be worth noting that in the end, every person is different and you can find your own way, as to how you want to meditate.

Salome, Badr

Thomas

Post Number: 600
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When is meditation counterproductive?

In BEAM's responses at times, he has stated that meditation is contraindicated for certain people when there are certain problems pre-existing.

My question refers to people outside of that group, in others words, to those not having any psychological problems nor medical problems.

Of those people not having those kinds of problems, is meditation ever contraindicated, for example, if the person is not ill in their consciousness nor their body, but they haven't yet reached a point in their lives where they feel that they would continue meditation for the long term? I am personally relatively certain that meditation would not be harmful in those cases, but would it be a waste of time? Or rather, would every little success be worth having even if not followed by continuing practice?

I refer to myself in this. I have a very boisterous living situation with only the latest night and earliest morning hours free of commotion. I personally haven't developed the self discipline to consistently meditate when I am tired, so I ask you, is it better that I meditate sporadically, or not at all until the time when I can consistently follow through?

Thanks for your opinions...

Earthling

Post Number: 192
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, why should you meditate? Obviously, there are other things going on which you'd rather do. Besides, meditation is not something separate from your moment to moment, everyday life.

You are doing one thing and thinking you should do another, like meditating, for example. That very thinking is meditation/self-awareness.

If you want to set aside a period of time to sit cross-legged, under a pyramid, with some incense and music you like, that's up to you. But ones daily life is not separate from meditation.

Thomas

Post Number: 603
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling thank you for your response but it seems that you either didn't read my post thoroughly or you misunderstood it. I never asked why one should meditate.

J_rod7

Post Number: 614
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,
Whatever you CAN do for yourself in a POSITIVE sense, will serve to advance your state of BEING. This is considered whether from a Spiritual, or Mental, or Physical activity. Meditation, properly done, should at the least clear the mind and bring you back into a focus of Neutral-Positive perspective. Sporadic meditation will have SOME benefit, as said, when done with the goal of achieving this state-of-mind.

Earthling DOES make a good point here as well, which you should consider in the POSITIVE light of his intent. Earthling is NOT such a fool as you seem to think. A younger Spirit, perhaps, but he is here pitching, learning and growing at his own pace. I give him credit for his ideas, which he has been willing to share with you.

There is the form of meditation known as ZEN, which I define as "Meditation-in-activity." By this, you become "in the World, but not of the World." This gives you a sense of detachment from events or processes occurring around you - to be as an observer of life's passage, without being torn with emotional internalization. One of my favorite thoughts in the teachings of ZEN is...:

Before I became Enlightened
I chopped wood, carried water.
After I became Enlightened
I chopped wood, carried water.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page