Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 19, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through June 19, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 767
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Yes, you are correct about the D-Fraction. This is also one of the supplements which I have been including in my own program several years now.

I had prepared a post of all the antioxidant supplements which I currently use, but it did not get posted. It was not meant as advise to anyone, but still did not see the light of day here.

Of interest in this discussion, is Vitamin D-3. This has been found to keep the telemeres at the ends of the DNA strands from unraveling so quickly from one division to the next. Required intake for this is 3-gm to 5-gm per day. This extends the total life of the cells, leading to increased longevity.

Thank you for your post. I only wish my own had made it here, too.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Rarena

Post Number: 432
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark and Rod,

Rod, I have a friend whom has survived three bouts with terminal brain cancer for over eight years now... by maintaining a neutral positive attitude and eating raw foods... which includes mushrooms. It is interesting that his first doctor told him his life would only last a few months but eating raw foods gave him these extra years...

D-Faction comes partially from polysaccharides inherent to Shitake mushrooms it is my limited understanding.

It has been my experience that many, fungi, molds (such as Penicillin which feeds on gram positive bacteria) are responsible for many of the advances in medical science we see today.

Polysaccharides (complex sugars) used in Chemotherapy are known to shrink tumors from prostate and breast cancers and seems a very fertile area for continued study for those with the will to pursue.

The fungi are the flora that break down the minerals in the soil via their metabolic process into food for plants along with huge fungal filtration nets that go for hectares holding moisture and providing watershed. Without mushrooms you would not have plants.

By providing minerals in the format our bodies and our planet needs.... for sustained healthy living... these wonderful flora have a definate place on our Earth and future in space.

Genome Science: the study of the complex building blocks of life... work more efficiently if provided with ALL the necessary materials for life. Fungal matabolites provide such materials.

When Billy told me the atom, in the microcosm... is the same as a galaxy in the macrocosm... it told me how far behind we are in the sciences such as Physics, Chemistry and Genome Science.... Look how complex is the galaxy and note there are countless galaxies within you.

Praise Creation...

Tjames

Post Number: 286
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I have done some digging and found this article which relates to the
aggression gene and how it affects primarily males.
The interesting thing is the genes placement on the X chromosome,
only men seem to get it and there is no way within the male to counter-act it.
Only the female has this ability. I am thinking this is evidence of
the long ago Sirian genetic manipulation factor popping up here in 2009,

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090605123237.htm

Salome,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recommend resveratrol for partly counter-acting the effects of the aging gene. It was found to increase the lifespans of lab rats by 30%.

http://nutrimedical.com/products.jhtml?method=view&product.id=3505

Salome,

- Matthew

Scott

Post Number: 1797
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

What is the idea of posting a link to your father's business? Do I have to check every single link on this forum now?, or should I disapprove every single post which contains a link other than a link directly related to FIGU ie; Future of Mankind or Yet they Fly....Do not do this again!

Syn

Post Number: 197
Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

eh i uno -.-
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I just don't know of anyone else who is producing this form of resveratrol at the moment, except maybe Terry Grossman, although I haven't checked his website for it. There is some information on the product on my father's website, too. I am in fact not very eager to post links to my dad's website on here, as I do not agree with him on a number of religious and political points which he discusses on his radio show, but this supplement is simply based on scientific evidence. I want any biochemists who follow FIGU to try to figure out what the precise action is of reseveratrol so that perhaps we can target some of the specific aging genes for modification or replacement, etc.

Salome,

- Matthew

Tjames

Post Number: 287
Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

I don't know if you have been reading the forum but just last page I posted a few bits of info on resveratrol. In post 281 you will see info that relates to the specific genes affected by the Reaction of Resveratrol within the related sites or in other words the specific genes that are being affected by the Resveratrol compound.

I am a chemistry student and have been taking Resveratrol now for three months. It is reacting with the Sir2 (or Sir1 in non vertebrates) genes but whether or not these are the key players in aging. That is a very big question.

All I have read is that Resveratrol activates the Sir2 for mammals and minimizes apoptosis, which is programmed cell death.

What I also know is that I am 25 and still quite lively. I eat fresh foods and exercize and by taking resveratrol I have noticed about 30% increase in energy and stamina. I have also lost 10 lbs in 3 months.

If you notice the age of Resveratrol has only been verified in vertebrates since 2006.
Once again I only posted the info in post 281 because I feel geneticists are finally revealing a smidgen of the important stuff.
(for what I feel could be a trickle affect regarding the manipulated aging gene)

Salome,
Tim

Norm

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tim, what brand do you take?
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1276
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone heard of Protandim? I buy a few bottle when I can afford it. Watch the video clips. I saw the original Primetime show in 2005.

http://www.protandim.com/news-videos/
My Website

Michael

Post Number: 812
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While we're on this topic, the Plejaren recommend a form of zinc histidine that's difficult to get in this country (so far). The German brand is something like Cura Zink and they also recommend a particular vitamin supplement because it has a substance in it that helps to extend life, which our scientists weren't aware of. When I looked at a package that Claes had, I found DMAE (the first ingredient, if I remember correctly) and online research seems to support such with known benefits, etc.
Michael Horn

Syn

Post Number: 198
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

interesting michael...i looked at it for wikipedia....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethylethanolamine

was wondering if this is what you meant.

anyways something to think about lucky for me i have 4 naturalpathic stores here and a natural pathic doctor.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Tjames

Post Number: 291
Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

curazink website (in german)
http://www.curazink.de/p_wa.htm

I am attempting to purchase but problems with birthdate entry!!! I don't think they will sent to U.S. but i must try this seems like some good stuff

another zink histidin product (german)
http://www.medvergleich.de/Preisvergleich/TAXOFIT+Zink+Histidin+Depot+Tabl.-40+St.html

research on zinc histidine
http://www.online.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produkte.asp?Doi=69903

source for DMAE
http://www.herbalremedies.com/dmdidiamet.html

some research on (DMAE)
http://www.brainreload.com/dmae.php

Norm

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DMAE is Zink Histidin?

It would be nice to know of a good brand to buy in the USA.
My Website

Tjames

Post Number: 292
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry Norm,

I take Resveratrol Plus "Country Life" brand
(all in one pill)

Trans- Resveratrol (from 200 mg of knotweed extract)
-
Grape Seed Extract (Providing flavonoid compounds- 95% total polyphenols equal to 47.5 mg)
-
Grape Skin extract (25% polyphenols equal to 6.25 mg including proanthocyanidins)

-Pine Bark Extract (85% biologically active flavonoids equal to 21 mg including proathocyanidins)

sorry i must have missed the post button norm.

there are other brands for sure even some to incorporate Nitrogen in the capsules to preven oxidation which can occur. This is supposedly bad because it begins breaking the the compounds before they reach your system thereby limiting its reaction capabilities.

No to answer you post 1277

zinc histidine and DMAE are completely separate things.

Salome guys'n gals,

Tim

J_rod7

Post Number: 931
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, Hello All

Best source for DMAE: http://www.iherb.com/DMAE

Ditto for Resveratrol: http://www.iherb.com/Resveratrol

Home Page for iHerb.com: http://www.iherb.com/

Multiple choice of Brands for every product.

This online supplement source carries practically every brand available in every type of product, vitamins, Amino Acids, sports drink blends, and a huge list of many different herbs. The prices here are at near wholesale, they'll throw in additional discounts for quantity, and shipping is fast. I've been using iHerb as my source of supplements many years now, they've always been accurate and excellent service.

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1805
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Please be careful about posting web links to websites which sell drugs. This topic is about discussing Genome Science not about who uses what and where to get it.
Thanks
Scott

Tjames

Post Number: 293
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok scott,

Sorry I'll just speak in general terms when it comes to that stuff.

take care

Tjames

Post Number: 294
Posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

"the Plejaren recommend a form of zinc histidine that's difficult to get in this country (so far)."

what is your source for this. After all just taking your word may not be good enough, seeing as I have found a way to get it.

take care,

Tim

Michael

Post Number: 827
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tim,

I first learned about it a couple of years ago from a friend there, who had read it in a transcript and/or heard Billy talk about Ptaah mentioning it, along with the vitamin supplement. It's also sold and used by people at the center. Let us know about how/where to get it.
Michael Horn

Tjames

Post Number: 295
Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael,

I work with Germans and a friend there is going to Germany in a couple weeks. He said he could get some. I figure I will have to put in the order before he leaves and then it will arrive at his address, whereupon which he could bring the product back.

I'll post more about it later...

Salome,
Tim

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 447
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael and Tim

Regarding the Plejarens recommendation of zinc histidine, I think we are looking at a slight difference in wording/spelling between the USA and Europe. When a free form amino acid, such as L-histidine is combined with a mineral in a chelation process to make it more bioavailable, a suffix is added “-ate” to the word combination. Thus, zinc histidine would be labeled as zinc histidinate here in the USA on the supplement bottles. And zinc histidinate is easily available here at affordable prices. There are a number of companies that sell it as a zinc supplement together with other zinc chelations or in a multi-supplement formula. Here is one example:

http://www.country-life.com/moreinfo.cfm?Category=10&Product_ID=175

Bear in mind you will have to look in the fine print of the ingredient labeling.

Regards
Bob

Tjames

Post Number: 296
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob, Michael,

You appear to be right. I checked the formulas for both the zinc histidine and zinc bis-histidinate and they are virtually identical for example:
(Zn-His2) or Zn His(2) or (Zn(His)2)

source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=mesh&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=67088059&ordinalpos=17&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Mesh.Mesh_ResultsPanel.Mesh_RVDocSum

source for zinc histidine complex:
http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=16259506

I have already ordered zink histidin from the aformentioned supplier. If anyone is interested in getting it here is a great website (in german) that will get you your order.
http://www.apodiscounter.de/

This is the route I took to get a more concentrated form.

Bob, do you know any other sources that are concentrated or have you only been able to get the Zinc in the form you mentioned?

Thanks
Tim

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page