Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 14, 2014

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Third (fourth) world war based on FIGU material » Archive through January 14, 2014 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 373
Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Now that the U.S. and Iran have worked out a nuclear agreement plan and have become closer ties/friends, does this mean that the prophecy relating to Russia invading Iran (and Turkey) in a bloody war will become more likely? Could it lead to WW3? It's a worry.

I surmise that this agreement plan between the U.S. and Iran involves Iran selling it's vast reserves of Oil in U.S. dollars (petrodollar) thus making the U.S. lots of money.

I don't see Russia liking to see one of it's allies (Iran) siding with the U.S. and in the process making the U.S. more economically and militarily stronger.

Hi Newinitiation,

Yes, I've also considered all those things and many more too! Very suspicious!

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 376
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2013 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

President Obama is not playing ball with the international (unmentionable) power elite in the US and abroad. Although he is marching in the same general direction, it is not in lock-step with their own long-running machinations. Obama recognizes that the way to build a better world is through peace, not intimidation and even war. This more fundamental truth is throwing some dirt into the well-oiled wheels of their propaganda machine. Expect to see all sortsa negative stuff on Obama leaking out in the mainstream media from now on, most of it supposedly from Republicans. (We are so played...) At least, if anything, Russia seems to be finding more respect for the US since Obama has started taking this road.

The question is, who has better command of America's heart and soul: the (unmentionable) or the Whitehouse? Personally, were I to bet on it, I would place long odds on the (unmentionable). Any conflicts that arise are just gonna be blamed on the Republicans anyway, so they have every reason to stir up some supposedly racist sh*t-storm, then sit on the sidelines and watch it play out.
Life

Smukhuti

Post Number: 687
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2013 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

As per my understanding, US and Iran becoming an US ally is far-fetching at this point. They just backed off from a possible war. US cannot or will not just dump Israel that easily and given that US public opinion in US is Israel friendly in general. This is just the start of a six month long follow up negotiations that will happen.

Actually, in contrast to some other countries in the middle east that have rapidly radicalising youth populace and that US recognizes as "allies", the younger generation of Iran as also most of the older generation are quite pro-peace and want to amend relation with the west. Iran's help to US after 9-11 was one of the most under-reported stories, purposefully done so by the Bush Administration.

The only way Russia can invade Iran in the medium term if Afghanistan destabilize too much and if the oil fields of Iran are under threat. Russia will not invade Iran for other reason (oil) unless there is an acute need of oil produced out of any other war.
Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it - Rabindranath Tagore

Matt

Post Number: 375
Posted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

Well Israel is not at all happy with the deal between the U.S. and Iran. The U.S. has ignored Israel's earnest plea's not to go ahead with the deal. So the U.S. has dumped Israel in this case. Seems the U.S. is looking after it's own interests first as it has always done so in the past.

Earthling

Post Number: 793
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the surface, at least for public consumption, Russia is completely behind the Iran deal.

However, it is clear that Saudi Arabia can no longer dictate US foreign policy because the US will soon be the largest oil producer in the world, surpassing Saudi Arabia by 2015.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-12/u-s-nears-energy-independence-by-2035-on-shale-boom-iea-says.html

We can all thank the destruction of the environment & planet (through fracking, oil sands, modern technologies to extract oil where it couldn't be extracted 10 years ago) for possible peace in the mid-east & less reasons to go to war around the globe. Solve one problem, create another to solve. Ain't that the way with us humans at this point in our evolution/development!?

When the oil tide went out, Saudi Arabia has been left with its pants hanging around its ankles, exposed for supporting nearly all conflicts in the middle east for the last 30 years if not longer. In fact they've probably been in bed with the unmentionables, a cute term coined by one of my fellow forum participants for the Jew or the dirty Jew (as the case may be), the Zionist, aka the (dirty) Jew backers/supporters.

It's fun to put on my white supremacist hat!
Salome,
Bruce

Newinitiation

Post Number: 878
Posted on Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

It is my suspicion only but I think president Obama and his family's lives were threatened by these council on foreign relations types on behalf of the central bankers which is why he has grown really tired of all the nonsense and that he may be retaliating now after being forced to go along with their plans which he now sees as no longer being acceptable because of where it is leading.

Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 958
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

"It is my suspicion only but I think president Obama and his family's lives were threatened by these council on foreign relations types on behalf of the central bankers"

Yeah they threatened to kidnap Obama's kid's pets if he didn't start at least a few wars during his term in office and furthermore his x million a year post presidency job with an unnamed though well known Wall Street banking group was in doubt unless he took the fall for .... some limited military actions and or similar escapades such as seeing off non compliant plenty bad fella type world leaders unwilling to play the bankarazi game the bankarazi way meaning a Kentucky Fried, McDonalds and or Burger King on every second corner, Coca Cola billboards lining the streets and a teller machine on every block.

Them primitives gotta be educated and brought into the modern world way of doing things somehow ......
Cheers.

Michaelhelfert

Post Number: 377
Posted on Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 09:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruce, by your insinuations again you paint me negatively, this time as a white supremacist. Although you know nothing (nothing) about me, you exaggerate, misinterpret and/or twist my words around at every turn. I stopped using the 'J' word since so many posts that reference this group of people get rejected or deleted after the fact. Imagine that.

As is so common in this world, to openly approach a political issue, such as culture, race or religion, often gets us cast as whatever somebody else doesn't want to see. When I talk about something one way, some people see me as their enemy, but when I talk about the same issue in another way, the same people see me as a hero. This is not balanced. This is not grounded. This is finding ways to justify one's predisposition, getting caught up in the waves of polarization that are building in our country. Yet it's a bubblegum morality to think that we are all alike, to treat everyone the same, when we are so different. Once we admit to this, finding balance for the next step is difficult, but at least it's real. In reality this Meier/Plejaren material, like our convoluted Earthly circumstance, is not so simple. I work for the solid ground on which we can all stand that's based in a deeper morality than the bubblegum morality that may make us feel good but ignores the problems that blind mass integration causes.

When a subject is so taboo that we don't, can't talk about it, no further depth of understanding is teased from the ethers into common awareness. This ultimately results in only snide castigations, off-handed dismissals, and further polarization, often without people even knowing what they are fighting about. Rather than invite all the world to live with us, rather than trying to integrate all the world into an half-thought-through unrealistically idealized amorphous racial amalgam, we need to develop a grounded way to recognize and respect the differences of peoples in a way that leaves people feeling good about themselves. This too is important. Lacking this, we will never want to respect one another. Lacking this, the Mission is doomed before it starts.
Life

Newinitiation

Post Number: 882
Posted on Friday, November 29, 2013 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Ramirez

Who?
Who (names) exactly threatened Obama do you know?

Matt Lee

Ramirez

Post Number: 959
Posted on Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Naming names is for someone else because i dont have any precise names however here's a couple clues ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOrhGkHPmSs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEnuhSScLgc

Taking advice .... sure but making policy ..... isn't that what presidents and representatives are elected for ?

So how much of the advice is advice or orders ?

Probably only whoever has a quiet chat with el presidente knows for sure though most likely the president is also aware of whose "advice" to listen to and act on so that makes at least 2 persons.
Cheers.

Earthling

Post Number: 794
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I gotta think, Obama would not do this kind of thing of his own volition .. it makes you wonder just who is pulling the strings at the White House. Maybe Obama made a deal with the devil: the devil gets to test it drones out on live humans and Obama gets to pass his Healthcare thing and doesn't get assassinated.

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-afghanistan-drones-20131201,0,2828417.story#axzz2mF6JXx1A

"The sunburned 28-year-old farmer looked up and saw a gray, narrow-winged drone circling the village.

Jan ran to the explosion site and recognized the burning frame of his cousin's blue pickup truck. Inside, he said, he saw blackened shapes — people whose torsos had been sheared off. He recognized the smoking remains of his brother, his brother's wife and their 18-month-old son. Jan and other villagers say 14 people were killed in the attack; U.S. and Afghan officials place the toll at 11.

"There were pieces of my family all over the road," said Jan,.. "I picked up those pieces from the road and from the truck and wrapped them in a sheet to bury them.

"Do the American people want to spend their money this way, on drones that kill our women and children?" he asked.
Salome,
Bruce

Newinitiation

Post Number: 888
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez I appreciate the position that you are in and thank you for the links

These are old videos I had seen some time ago but it doesn't specifically address my question.

I don't know whether the group within a group Billy mentions is not obliquely referring to the committee of 300 who according to the conspiracy theorist stand at the apex of the pyramid of the ruling cabal higher above even than the Rockefeller, Morgan, Shiff, Oppenheimer, Rothschild, Warburg, Dupont, Rupert, Genovese, Astor, Capetian, McMahon, Tata, Porche, Rowe, Mellon families that control the 147 big corporations controlling 47,000 other multinational corporations with the big 'four' State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and FMR (Fidelity) at the apex which forms part of the US Federal Reserve bank, World bank, International Monetary Fund, Bank for International Settlements, Bank of England and other central banks of the world.

Even in Australia not a lot of people knows who controls the Reserve bank of Australia which according to the government is controlled by the crown but then not a lot of people knows that the crown is not referring to the queen and the royal family of England but the crown of three situated in the center of London, District of Columbia and the Vatican.

Thus Australia being referred to as the crown land.

These districts are also controlled by the central bankers which means they are the true owners of other commonwealth nations.

Gosh you can't get away from the clutches of these bankers.

Earthling

Post Number: 795
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/11/no-one-in-the-middle-east-will-sleep/281845/

"What the Saudis make of the nuclear deal with Iran

Asked what the kingdom would do if Israeli aircraft flew over Saudi Arabia on their way to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities, the Saudi, whose remarks were off the record, replied: “Nothing. Why would we do anything? They would be doing what we want to happen.” Of course, after a pause, he added, “But we would issue a strong public note of condemnation for the intrusion into air space when it was all over.”"

Asked whether, if the deal failed to prevent Iran from building a bomb, it would spark a nuclear arms race in the region, al-Askar responded, “I think Saudi Arabia will go ahead if Iran goes ahead [and gets a nuclear weapon]. I think Egypt, maybe Turkey, maybe the UAE, would go ahead and acquire the same technology.”
Salome,
Bruce

Ramirez

Post Number: 960
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning the CFR .... Council On Foreign Relations.

If you take a look at the videos listed in my post 959 above you might notice the meeting convener at the presentation Hillary Clinton speaks at is Richard Holbrooke.

Take a look here ......

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12924

Richard Holbrooke has been a regular attendee at Bilderberg meetings and is a prominent member of the CFR.

Recently in a special bulletin Billy had some comments to make about the Bilderberg group.

Then if you look at this list of attendees at the 2011 Bilderberg convention whose name do you see ..... well well if it isn't David Rockefeller son of John D Rockefeller who founded the CFR.

http://bilderbergconferences.com/bilderberg-members/leaked-attendee-list-bilderberg-conference-june-9-12-2011-in-suvretta-house-hotel-st-moritz-switzerland/

On that 2011 list if you examine the USA attendees that will give an indication of who might be behind the curtain.

Then the 2012 Bilderberg conference attendee list.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bilderberg-2012-the-official-attendees-list/

Note: USA Rubin, Robert E. Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury

Well well ..... the co-chair of CRR is attending Bilderberg meetings.

And: Zoellick, Robert B. President, The World Bank Group ...... another luminary.

Just how connected is all of this ?

Read through the list .....

Then the attendee list for 2013:

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/official-bilderberg-2013-attendee-list-revealed/#

Any surprises ? ..... are some of those from the USA the persons behind the curtain and scenes who co-incidentally are also active participants and members of the CFR who "advise" the president ?

Work it out for yourself. The rotating door .... CFR, Bilderberg, government posts in US administrations, positions with large multinational and or US based corporations ......

Who decides the agendas and policies then advises the president ..... the likely suspects are .... read the lists.
Cheers.

Rintintin

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Obama is bad... He want to desarm the american people...

Nobody that want you disarmed and weak is your friend.

We often arm those we love...

Newinitiation

Post Number: 889
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rintintin

You can look at it both ways
There are genuinely caring people in the administration who are genuinely committed to a safer society through what they believe will get the job done and that is through a tougher gun restriction laws and regulations.

Then there are those that use engineered tragedies like the Sandyhook and Chris Dorner case to push for gun control to disarm the public who they feel threatens their power structure as they realise the impending civil strife that is about to happen in the foreseeable future due to the collapse of the dollar and the economy.

As Billy said everyone has the right to defend themselves and he is right but the silly statements such as 'guns don't kill people, people do' from the supporters to bear arms misses the point entirely that if you give access to every cat and dog under the sun the right to bear arms, eventually 'people with guns will kill people'

So as Billy stated there is some need for control

Newinitiation

Post Number: 890
Posted on Sunday, December 01, 2013 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez Richard Holbrooke had been assassinated back in 2010 by one of their own

He was due to testify for his role in the Bosnian conflict and he had to be shut up.

Just as ENRONS Kenneth Lay had been silenced before he was due to testify, this pattern of convenient killing goes on and on and on.

And to your point about the Bilderberg group, I would have to agree with ya.

Hunter

Post Number: 390
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2013 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So could terrorism turn out to be the reason Russia goes into the Middle East?:

Volgograd Bombings Follow Saudi Threat to Attack Russia

http://www.infowars.com/volgograd-bombings-follow-saudi-threat-to-attack-russia

And meanwhile in China:

Chinese President Orders PLA To Prepare For War

http://www.infowars.com/chinese-president-orders-pla-to-prepare-for-war
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" ~ Schopenhauer

Curlymoses

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, January 09, 2014 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy: ...the idiotic Russian warmonger and extremist, Zhirinovsky, fits into this picture, according to whom the threat of a Third World War might, indeed, be brought back into the realm of possibility.

Ptaah: ...the extremist Zhirinovsky really is an unusually nasty warmonger and tyrant, through whom not only a forced Third World War is to be expected, but who is actually working towards it in this respect.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248

This report is from 1994 and also contains Billy commenting on Earth humanity's war/peace ratio this way, "...at least for the last 10,000 years, not exactly much that is praiseworthy can be said, when one considers that during this time on our planet, only 250 years of actual peace has prevailed...".

Incredible. Makes me wonder when the last year of peace was??? The statement may not refer to 365 consecutive days, but rather the time (years) adding up peaceful day by peaceful day in ones and twos here and there to tally a year. The 100th anniversary of the start of World War I is this year (1914-2014).

Newinitiation

Post Number: 920
Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Even if the prophecies have changed and that a WWIII (WWIV) will not happen since Elia's prediction was a prediction, the fall of America will inevitably happen it seems.

The 2020 is a decisive year for the US and as Billy mentioned, whoever is elected president after Barrack Obama will steer the fate of that country and then for the rest of the world.

But it does appear that America's demise as the world's only hegemony is inevitable if the enormous mountains of debt owed to the Federal Reserve isn't cancelled out through the total annihilation, destruction and dismantling of the Federal Reserve system and the private banks which own it.

64. But beyond the great ocean, the walls of cities and villages of the conquerors wanting to seize power over the world will collapse, and the empire will then be destroyed and be only a scorched land and muddy waters.

http://www.billymeiertranslations.com/currenttranslation.html

Quetzal:

"Therefore, it is possible that negative or evil prophecies do not have to be fulfilled if the preceding causes will be purposely changed in a manner that positivity and good develop instead of negativity and evil".

"However, this does not apply to predictions, as these rest upon events that cannot be changed, are inevitable and surely and definitely will occur in the future. Predictions rest upon a preview and thus on a direct viewing of the future, and have to do with neither prophecy nor with calculation of probability".

"The USA will set out against the Eastern countries ahead of all other financial states and simultaneously she will have to defend herself against the Eastern intruders".

"Finally, many Asian, African and European states will rise up against the American hegemony, once they recognise that the United States of America is only taking advantage of them for purposes of war, conquest and exploitation. In this way, many countries will become puppet states of America before reason and realisation will emerge in the responsible ones of governments and in many of the population, resulting in a turning away from the USA"

Destruction in North America
"Far in the West, it will be different; the United States of America will be a country of total destruction. The cause for this will be manifold. With her global conflicts which are continuously instigated by her and which will continue far into the future, America is creating enormous hatred against her, worldwide, in many countries. As a result, America will experience enormous catastrophes which will reach proportions barely imaginable to people of Earth. The destruction of the WTC, i.e., the World Trade Center, by terrorists will only be the beginning".

http://www.theyfly.com/prophecies-predictions/henoch-prophecies

Verlanis

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, January 12, 2014 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, that excerpt from the 230th Contact is the most enlightening thing I've read in a very long time. The bit of Quetzal giving the weight of a photon was absolutely incredible.
Jack --

Curlymoses

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, January 13, 2014 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are 2 paragraphs from rt.com press coverage of Vladimir Putin answering questions on 19 Dec 2013 about a possible #2 politician in Russia.

http://rt.com/politics/putin-press-conference-politics-485/

When asked who he believes is “politician # 2” in Russia, Vladimir Putin mentioned various politicians, including the Communist Party’s Gennady Zyuganov, the Liberal Democratic party’s Vladimir Zhirinovsky.

He described the leader of the Liberal Democratic party, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, as a “provocative” politician, but one possessing many “sound proposals.”

More on Zhirinovsky from Wikipedia:

Zhirinovsky said he's dreaming of a day "when Russian soldiers can wash their boots in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and switch to year-round summer uniforms" following Russia's conquest of Afghanistan, Iran and Turkey and occupation of the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean.

Here is the hyperlink to Contact Report 248 where Billy and Ptaah discuss the dangerous Zhirinovsky.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_248

Newinitiation

Post Number: 924
Posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Verlanis

Yeah I am with you there Verlanis
I can't even get an accurate reading of my own weight on the scale let alone how many grams of onions and potatoes I bought at the markets.

I mean 'the weight of a photon'?????????????????
Did I say that correctly
I mean "the weight of a photon"?????????????????

How do you separate and isolate a photon from its environment let alone weigh it.

Amazing

cheers
Matt Lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page