Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 27, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » The Environment » Archive through February 27, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 533
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is sickening;
Thousands of snow geese die in Montana after landing on contaminated water

Several thousand snow geese have died after a snowstorm forced large flocks to take refuge on the contaminated, acidic, metal-laden waters of an old open pit mine in Montana.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/07/thousands-of-snow-geese-die-in-montana-after-landing-on-contaminated-water

Kenneth

Justsayno

Post Number: 762
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kenneth I find it strange that the article is a month old and not carried by US media. I originally read that on RT.com because I'm an unpaid RT troll. I remember seeing those huge flocks last fall, they were absolutely beautiful. So sad.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 579
Posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

7000 bulging bumps filled with methane gas in northern Russia.
Most likely cause: Permafrost

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4335386/7-000-underground-methane-gas-bubbles-Russia.html

In CR 481 (Oct 14, 2009) Ptaah warned that thawing permafrost will release an enormous amount of dangerous gases = They and even more so the production of CO2 in the air we breathe will lead to the O-collapse (the situation becomes lethal for humans and O breathing animals when the CO2 in the air reaches 8%):

“…. In addition to that is still the enormous overproduction of animals, which are bred as means of nourishment for the humans and which exhale, and release from the colon, horrendous amounts of methane and other gasses.

But also, due to the thawing of the permafrost, enormous amounts of all kinds of dangerous gasses are released which enter the air.

Further, it is also the Earth human himself who puts CO2 in the air through his exhalation, and indeed already in dangerous amounts, as a result of the monstrous overpopulation.
If, therefore, the CO2 content continues rising unabated, then the catastrophe is no longer avoidable...”

"When inhaled, the CO2 concentration already becomes deadly for Earth humans, and for the other actual oxygen-breathers, when it only amounts to eight percent."

Further details see
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_481

German Original

"Dazu kommt noch die ungeheure Überproduktion von Tieren, die als Nahrungsmittel für den Menschen gezüchtet werden und die Unmengen von Methan und anderen Gasen ausatmen und durch Winde ablassen. Aber auch durch das Auftauen des Permafrostes werden Unmengen von allerlei gefährlichen Gasen freigesetzt, die in die Luft gelangen. Weiter ist es auch der Erdenmensch selbst, der durch sein Ausatmen CO2 in die Luft absetzt, und zwar durch die ungeheure Überbevölkerung in bereits gefährlichen Mengen... "

"...Tödlich wird für den Erdenmenschen und für die anderen eigentlichen Sauerstoff -atmer die CO2-Konzentration bereits, wenn diese gerade mal acht Prozent beträgt und eingeatmet wird. "

Norm

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This new solar-powered device can pull water straight from the desert air

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/new-solar-powered-device-can-pull-water-straight-desert-air

Linda

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is exciting stuff. Are these water collectors available to the general people for purchase?

This is my first time responding to a post, if I have done this incorrectly please let me know so I can learn to do it correctly thank you

Kenneth

Post Number: 616
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the FIGU forum; yes you have accessed the site correctly.

Regarding the solar-powered device that extracts water from the air that Norm talked about; apparently there are new advances coming out on this device that are better. If you click on the link that Norm provided, you’ll find a lot of detail.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/new-solar-powered-device-can-pull-water-straight-desert-air

By the way, this is Kenneth, the person that I think you know.

Sincerely
Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 617
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Excellent article. Here is another interesting article on, “the history of clean drinking water”. Some of this is information is very ancient and from a religious point of view, maybe because the folks back then did not understand technology; therefore it had to be the work of a god, etc. Nonetheless, historically this appears to be accurate.

http://www.freedrinkingwater.com/resource-history-of-clean-drinking-water.htm

Kenneth

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The "ONLY" problem I have with the link that Norm has posted above is the marketing of "BILLIONS" of lives could be relieved. Ever heard or read of the amount of Humans this planet can sustain, naturally?
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Linda

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

LOL, yes o do think o know you, mad eke chuckle. Just now reading this, woefully behind on my reading... Will star this on for future reference. Thank you

Takeshi

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello World,

Crystalline Silicon solar cells are lovely but absorb only little light. Triple junction solar cells use 3 layers of crystals sandwiched together, like on Satellites. They are around 1000 times more expensive than Silicon cells.

Six years ago, Universities found a way to recycle their waffer mould, and make the cells hundreds of times cheaper and thus affordable. Today, the civilian market is still waiting.

Higher pressure makes car/jet engines more efficient. Likewise, concentrated light makes solar cells more efficient. This means I only need to buy small solar cells (and big magnifying lens).

Some say the Plejarens offered Billy to sell Crystals once, with their help. If we could get some cells on the FIGU Shop for a better price, I'm buying.

Votan

Post Number: 841
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill

You are right, we keep coming back and making the same mistakes as we did in the past.

Edgar Cayce did say that the scientists from Atlantis are reincarnating and will be responsible for next world war.
joe

Kenneth

Post Number: 762
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, we will keep on reincarnating until we Earth humans get it right with the environment and everything else. The plot in the 1993 movie, “Groundhog Day” comes to mind; which concerns a TV weatherman who relives life over and over again until he gains the correct insight into his life. Could this be a shuttle prompt of sorts or an aide memoire of our true purpose?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 671
Posted on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Atomic Explosions Will Change The Spinning Orbit of Our Planet

I would like to highlight a few passages in the Henoch Prophecies (HP) which may easily be overlooked.

The first question of course is, how certain is it that these prophecies will happen?

On Feb 28, 1987 Quetzal introduced the HP with the words:
“If the human being of Earth continues to live in the same way as he has done up to now—forming his thoughts and feelings in the same manner indulging in the same actions …” then the HP will come true.

The pope prophecy may have not (or not yet) been fulfilled.
But in other respects man’s thinking may not have changed greatly in relation to the given prophecy.

“Mankind of Earth, in pursuit of technology for mass destruction and greed for power, hatred, vengeance and riches will ignore all values of Creation and will trample upon all values of love, wisdom, freedom and peace ...”

This could be a fair description of happenings in our world today.
And the prophecy's advice about nuclear explosions on Earth could not be more timely:

“Through the insanity of human beings, as a consequence of atomic explosions on the inside and surface, our planet will slowly but surely enter an extraordinary spinning orbit around the sun …”
Q. tells Billy that the first phase of this change in orbit has (on Feb 28, 1987) already occurred (because of nuclear explosions till 1987) and that it will ultimately cause a new ice age – with snowfalls even in the equatorial regions!

There cannot be a clearer expression that man’s thinking is a tremendous creative force and that there is a oneness between mind, body and environment.

Seeing the dangers of our time - there is an urgent need that mankind applies this force by educating a different mindset.
A mind set based on the laws of Creation, on establishing a universal balance and respect for all Creation.*)

Salome,

Bill

*)

Mind:
Does not a world where 8 people own as much as 3.6 billion fellow humans tell us of an insatiable greediness “for more” ?

Body:
Do not the cancer cells have a similar insatiable appetite until they kill the host on which they feed?

Environment:
Is not the nuclear chain reaction “unstoppable”?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1790
Posted on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know what it is about living in Australia but comparing the residents to the northern hemisphere counterparts it appears that Australians are ageing alot quicker
The causal factor could be manifold such as the diet, genetics or maybe my eyeballs but one thing is clear to me people living in Australian look much older and age quicker irrespective of their origin, nationality or original race.
Why I am asking.
Well the hole in the ozone layer may have something to do with it as it moves around seeking darker places it could be right above Australia depending on the season hence more cosmic rays entering the atmosphere than say the northern hemisphere resulting in damage to people's skin and DNA.
Another factor could be that because of the topography and the nature of the flat terrain of Australia that act as a mirror to sun's rays people are being bombarded with more of it via direct reflection than say the mountainous regions of Japan where it gets reflected out in a much better dispersal form due to the terrain.
On top of harmful chemicals in foods, air pollution, water polllution, higher stress of modern life, stronger cosmic rays entering the earth's atmosphere and so on people nowadays are looking older, ageing quicker and as Billy mentioned even young people are getting white hairs.
Obviously Australians aren't as vain as their northern counterparts who like to dress up and prop up their fragile ego with all these fancy cosmetic stuff for appearance sake so maybe due to dressing modestly and cheaply they may com across a little daggy hence looking older than their real age.
Anyway even children are growing up a lot sooner due to exotic concoction of hormones in foods.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1336
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And They Still Don’t Listen

http://theyflyblog.com/2017/10/10/volcano/

As Billy Meier’s 1975 warnings about La Palma volcano loom

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1840
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy mentioned in the CR that earth's gravitational force or gravity is not uniform.
As evidence you could clearly see video footage of plejaren ship bouncing up and down as if floating on the surface of the sea.
My interest though lies with the facts of the whys
Why is gravity like light speed not uniform throughout a planetary body and what are some of the factors which causes this to happen.

Could it be something to do with the earth's inner nuclear furnace core and much like the sun's fluctuating and vacillating magnetic field, it also fluctuates and the vacillating activity of the earth's core causes some areas of the earth to have weaker gravitational force whilst in some other ares more stronger effect.

Or could the multitudinal factors interacting with one another be the cause such as the massive movement of magmas deep below earth coalescing in a concentrated form in one area or another on top of the forces exerted by the earth's core along with the position of earth relative to other solar bodies as well as the gravitational and magnetic effect of our sun to earth on top of the movement of our oceans and our moon and finally our twin sun causing fluctuation of earth's gravity?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 872
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 06:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation

Throughout my life I have witnessed beamships, starting when I was around the age 5 in Cuba and other times with friends and their family.

I never once saw any wobbling, neither when the craft was standing still in the air nor when the craft was moving across the air.

The Plejaren said they did the wobbling effect deliberately.

If I'm not mistaken, it was Hermann Oberth who said that flying saucers wobble because of the Earth's gravitational forces not being uniform. Not sure if this was an actual observation or a theory of his regarding flight patterns of flying saucers.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Scott

Post Number: 2787
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets stick to the topic

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 783
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

--- Nuclear Pollution Worldwide ---

(ZZ 87 / commenting on a SOTT report)
http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/zeitzeichen/2018/nr-87
(This is only a summary - not a 1:1 translation)

US
In the 1950s (up to 1962) the US conducted ca. 100 atmospheric nuclear tests to strengthen its nuclear defence capabilities due to the escalating Cold War period.
But the pollution of these tests in the Nevada desert left millions of US citizens exposed to nuclear radiation. According to a study of the University of Arizona it led to some 395,000 to 695,000 “premature deaths”.
The researchers point out that they cannot quantify the total no of deaths (it may be many more). But from measuring the radioactive particles in the ground (water), air and food / meat they found out that the radioactive pollution spread out all over the US **).
They mention especially the pollution of milk and milk products (from cows munching radioactive grass) .
Well, at that time the danger of the fallout of radioactive particles was an “unknown”.
According to the Daily Mail “Atomic Tourism” was a major tourist attraction in LV.

All Over Our Planet

The University of Arizona study only refers to the period 1951 to 1973 not later.
Neither does it include the nuclear tests of Russia and other countries (it is doubtful whether other countries would publish such data.. ) Nor would it mention the nuclear pollution from melt downs at nuclear power stations…
The ZZ report mentions that since 1945 there were 2051 nuclear tests – worldwide on our planet – many of them in the atmosphere - unleashing the force of 40,000 Hiroshima bombs – causing a nuclear pollution worldwide.
And - very subtly- ZZ points to the fact that worldwide the no. of cancer cases rose dramatically since the 1950s…

**) NB
If you want to find out how much your county was affected:
Google for “nuclear tests killed as many as Hiroshima”. The “daily mail” version includes up a map of the US showing which areas were mostly affected by the atmospheric tests.

Kenneth

Post Number: 831
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

Regarding our contaminated environment, you're absolutely correct.

I forwarded this information to a friend that worked in the U.S. Government and now resides in Nevada, this is what he said.

Kenneth,

Yeah, this stuff is bad. From the testing at the Nevada Test Site, the “down-winders” still have problems. These include St. George and Cedar City, UT, Mesquite, NV, Tonopah, NV, and the edges of North Las Vegas, NV. Water and soil samples continue to be tested. Dairy cows in the Virgin River valley area are also tested.

RB

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1844
Posted on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bill I've asked some questions related to radiation.

Newinitiation
Hi Billy and Christian
Billy you have spoken in the past about the 'unknown'dangers of radiation created by man's folly whether from nuclear tests, nuclear power stations and nuclear power driven military vehicles of all kinds.
Given that we are suffering ever more natural disasters just as you, the Plejaren, Henoch, Jerremia, Elia, Isiah, Arahat Athersata, Jmmanuel and the Petale level had prophecised and predicted, accounting for many things that have been told up to now it appears that the unknown dangers of radiation that our terrestrial scientists are still unaware of I suspect extends to it disturbing the magnetic field of the earth hence the disproportionate amount of natural disasters always seemingly happening especially in northern hemisphere but also the straying of polar shift towards Greenland.

So my question is would you able to share your additional thoughts regarding what I have stated above and the unknown dangers of radiation?
Thank you
Matt lee

Many devastating effects of the side-effects of the overpopulation catastrophe etc. are tried to be kept secret, as e.g. the pollution of the oceans etc. with plastic, or the clandestine implementation of the death penalty in the EU.

Since most of the excessive consumption of the resources etc. has started within the industrial countries, which in the majority can be found in the northern hemisphere, many disasters can be traced back to the northern hemisphere. However, since the Earth is one organism, the influences also affect the southern hemisphere as well, as e.g. the melting of ice at the poles.

Posted on Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 07:04 pm:
Newinitiation
Dear Billy
Thank you Billy for your previous answers

The scurge of elemental radiation poisoning of the entire earth from human insanity of weapon and energy development and production has ultimately sentenced 50% or more of the world's population to death by cancer.
It's very hard nowadays to find anybody who hasn't been affected by cancer whether directly or indirectly and that it's the biggest killer in the western world.
My girlfriend's mother has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer of the lungs and it looks as if there is no hope for cure.

If at all during the course of your contacts whereby you may have conversed with your Plejaren friends about cancer that you have yet to disclose in your contact reports or bulletins and if it is at all OK to now disclose more about it, could you please explain a bit more about the nature of this beast called cancer as the plejaren's understand it as, (is it a virus or infectious disease etc), what people with terminal cancer can do at present to treat it with terrestrial means available and which direction or field of science (such as genetic engineering or electronic oscillation and wave science) scientists should focus on to one day find a full cure for cancer.

Matt Lee

Billy does not know the „nature of cancer“ and what the people can do against it, besides using chemical therapy or radiation therapy, or surgery.

(Note by CF: In the contact reports there is a considerable amount of information of how to prevent cancer, which, however, is no guarantee to avoid cancer 100%. There are too many factors playing a role in triggering cancer; therefore it is not possible to name a perfect cure. This may, or rather will, change in the future, of course.)

Bill and Kenneth the fact of the matter is even cosmic radiation and gamma rays pose grave danger so I guess we will just have to learn to live with radiation in the air, water, soil, food and inside of other human beings especially coming from Fukushima Japan where suicidal scums running that country along with corrupt officials at TEPCO have basically whitewashed everything nuclear related, suppressed vital info and are determined to take the rest of the world down with them unit 731 style.

I would also be concerned with what billy said about CIA SOG and sleeper assassins strategically placed all over the world and the manchurian candidate types and high numbers of lone wolf assassin terrorists together with CIA psychotronic mind control programs and ELF mind control devices AND ubiquity of psychotropic drugs.
Preface the above with so many falseflag school shootings taking place and add Qanon's info on snowden being a clown blackhat and the revelation of interbureaucratic war between the pentagon and CIA the picture becomes much clearer as to why they deem the operation 'pleiades' (supression and sabotage of billy meier info) a great success.

Kenneth

Post Number: 835
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matt (Newinitiation),

Excellent compilation of accurate and factual information. Pertaining to other potential environmental issues that many do not know about.

There are currently 9 sunken nuclear submarines around the world. It appears that they all contain a nuclear reactor in various states of damage or decay. This list will not go into complete detail as to why these nuclear subs sank as it does not pertain to the subject matter; only that the environmental issues are substantiated and collaborated with the names of the submarines; over 575 human beings lost their lives:

United States:
USS Thresher, submarine, sank April 10, 1963
USS Scorpion, submarine, sank May 22, 1968, (New research suggests Scorpion was struck by a Soviet torpedo launched from an attack helicopter in retaliation for the loss of K-129 sub by the U.S., and was covered up to avoid open war).
----------------------------
Soviet Union/Russia:
K-129 sank March 11, 1968
K-27 sank September 6, 1982
K-429 sank 23 June 1983
K-219 sank October 3, 1986
K-278 sank April 7, 1989
K-159 sank August 28, 2003
K-8 sank April 11, 1970

Apparently a real concern for the environment is the immediate vicinity of a severe radioactive leak, where radioisotopes can accumulate somewhat in the marine soil and animal life inhabiting that soil and the sunken ship structures where marine life could be affected?

Kenneth

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1845
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Kenneth
We have been chenobylizing the world ever since the Giza intel have seeded the ideas to scientists on nuclear technology and to this day nuclear tests are still going on.
I think its safe to say that the as yet unknown effects of nuclear fission fusion and splitting of the atom at the finest level as indicated by the Plejaren poses grave news for mankind as every material level of the environment is effected that we don't know about yet.
I must stab a guess that weird coalescing of fine particles result after the fission fusion nuclear process that binds other elemental particles to one another in a destructive nature destroying combination not known to nature which causes a chain reaction of consquential subsidiary effects that plays a detrimental role to the preservation of ideal state of nature which sustains life in optimal condition hence the primeval storms and hurricanes the likes of which we haven't seen before.

Matt lee

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page