Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 01, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Aging, Aggressive Genes & Human Health » Archive through September 01, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's some commentary from Stephan Hawking:

http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/10/16/nhawk16.xml&sSheet=/news/2001/10/16/ixhome.html

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Maybe we should stop posting hyperlinks on the forum since they are either dead, will die, or script anyways. If you think about this forum in 3 years, then hyperlinks are ridiculous, as even the most popular sites change their directories and link-backs. I, personally, see no point in continuously posting hyperlinks just so that people 'may' get a chance to look at them. We were always under the impression (when we started this forum) that it was for discussion and conversation, not personal and spontaneous brain combustion.

Michael Horn's link above is already dead and therefore serves no purpose. Might I ask people (who are aware of the fickleness of the internet servers) that they think twice before posting hyperlinks just to tickle a fancy. In my opinion, they do more harm than good in a true 'Discussion Forum', not to mention how ridiculous it will look in 2+ years when all the links are dead anyways.

We are thinking about archiving the forum and all hyperlinks will be deleted anyway (for obvious reasons).

Just a thought...

Regards,
Andrew C. Cossette

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did just click on it and I'll post the article that it led to below. Of course this confirms the fickleness Andrew mentions so perhaps if there are really interesting items we might post excerpts or summaries in the future.

Colonies in space may be only hope, says Hawking
By Roger Highfield, Science Editor
(Filed: 16/10/2001)

THE human race is likely to be wiped out by a doomsday virus before the Millennium is out, unless we set up colonies in space, Prof Stephen Hawking warns today.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Prof Hawking, the world's best known cosmologist, says that biology, rather than physics, presents the biggest challenge to human survival.

"Although September 11 was horrible, it didn't threaten the survival of the human race, like nuclear weapons do," said the Cambridge University scientist.

"In the long term, I am more worried about biology. Nuclear weapons need large facilities, but genetic engineering can be done in a small lab. You can't regulate every lab in the world. The danger is that either by accident or design, we create a virus that destroys us.

"I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space. There are too many accidents that can befall life on a single planet. But I'm an optimist. We will reach out to the stars."

Current theories suggest that space travel will be tedious, using spaceships travelling slower than light.

But Prof Hawking, Lucasian professor of mathematics at Cambridge, says that a warp drive, of the kind seen in Star Trek, cannot be ruled out.

This method of space exploration and colonisation, apparently the stuff of science fiction, could be one possible escape from the human predicament.

Prof Hawking believes that genetic engineering could be used to "improve" human beings to meet the challenges of long duration space travel.

Cyborgs, humans with computers linked to their brains, will be needed to prevent intelligent computers taking over. "I think humans will have to learn to live in space," he said.

Michael
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought this might be an appropriate place to post this. I am wondering if the following article illustrates a real phenomenon, i.e. either the beings that were genetically engineered or cloned by ancient ET's, the ET's themselves or if this was just a product of their imagination. I am prone to believing that primitive cave dwellers illustrated things they actually saw rather than expressed flights of fancy. What do you think? Here's the article:

Animal-headed humans appear in earliest art

19:00 21 November 01
Leigh Dayton

Paintings of mythical animal-human hybrids are among the oldest surviving art ever produced. New research suggests that minotaurs, satyrs, the werewolves beloved of Hollywood and even Egypt's animal-headed gods are latecomers to the art scene compared with the "therianthropes" carved by the earliest artists on bone and painted on stone.

Antelope-human hybrids are among the creatures depicted (Photo: Werner Forman Archive)

"They go back to the dawn of humanity, to the first fully modern people," claims rock art expert Paul Taçon of the Australian Museum in Sydney.

He has found that in Australia and South Africa there are dozens of animal-headed people in rock paintings and carvings more than 10,000 years old. Some may be far older. The oldest was an androgynous feline-headed statuette from Germany, thought to be around 32,000 years old.

Together with Christopher Chippindale at Cambridge University's Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, Taçon conducted the first rigorous worldwide survey of prehistoric therianthrope images. They surveyed nearly 5000 examples of rock art, most from northern Australia, Europe and South Africa.

Composite beings

They recorded the frequency and types of therianthropes portrayed, and reviewed their age. Because many images have not been radiocarbon dated, the team also assessed artistic style and content - say, portrayals of extinct animals - and looked at whether motifs were superimposed on top of each other.

Taçon and Chippindale say that belief in therianthropes was common in the distant past. Although they comprised only about one per cent of the works studied, the researchers found examples worldwide, indicating that today's fascination with hybrids such as werewolves is nothing new. Early humans were just as fascinated by supernatural "composite" beings who exist between the everyday and spirit worlds.

Sven Ouzman of the National Museum of South Africa in Bloemfontein says it is notoriously difficult to date rock art, so he is sceptical of the claim that therianthropes were the first beings ever portrayed. "[But] what Paul and Chris's paper does do is set up a testable hypothesis," he says.

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2002 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(This is the right place for this article I believe)

Looks like science is again catching up to what Billy said about the aging gene:

Scientists find key to eternal life

ALASTAIR DALTON SCIENCE CORRESPONDENT

THE search for the secret of eternal life has advanced a step, after scientists claimed they had located the gene responsible for healthy old age.

Icelandic biotechnologists said they had isolated the Methuselah gene, which they believe could lead to the development of drugs enabling people to live longer.

The gene - a stretch of DNA - has been named after the Old Testament figure said to have lived for 969 years.

Kari Stefansson, the chief executive of DeCode Genetics, said: "There is no reason why we cannot do this.

"We know the location of this gene. Soon we will study its exact DNA sequence and work out how it works in the body. You can then think of making drugs that could replicate its action."

Researchers pinpointed the gene by using Iceland’s uniquely comprehensive family records to compare 1,200 people who had lived beyond 90 with a similar number with average lifespans.

They found those who lived longer were much more closely related than in the other group.

Mr Stefansson said: "Our tight heritage and records are ideal for this sort of work. We have the same genes as everyone else on the planet, but because we have a small, tight population of only 270,000, it is much easier to pinpoint those of us that carry genes that have interesting functions."

The scientists discovered that those who lived longer appeared to have inherited a single gene that protected them against old age, rather than being born into families which did not inherit genes that made them vulnerable to illnesses.

DeCode’s work follows research published by Harvard Medical School in the US last year, that claimed people who lived past 100 had in-built defences against old age.

The study, which was aimed at protecting people from ageing, found such people had a longevity gene which was inherited, so their children were also likely to live ten to 15 years longer than average.

It also found that the brothers and sisters of centenarians were four times more likely than average of living to 90. The Harvard researchers discovered that all 137 100-year-olds they studied had Methuselah-type genes, which appeared to enable them to fight off conditions such as cancer, dementia and heart disease.

Scientists had previously believed thousands of human genes worked together to determine how long people live.

Professor Thomas Perls, a geriatrician involved with the Harvard study, said: "An average set of genes will allow you to live to your mid to late eighties. To get another 20 healthy years, you have these disease -resistant genes."

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal,

Interesting Article, I loved it..... I still also contribute more to the idea that after so many Earth changes, our Genetic make up has broken down by way of the rays of the sun, I believe after the flood when the covering of the atmosphere or water vapor diminished we went into a different stage in existence and life expansion diminished. It gave our star the sun the opportunity to age everything on the planet much faster. This plus the Idea of our Plejaran ancestors manipulating DNA or GENE makeup. As the Plejarans mentioned from the book AND YET THEY FLY, we will see the time when we will be able to break the cycle and give ourselves a higher age capacity to live, this will cause changes for us to make in terms of our population control.

Just some thoughts to keep in mind :)

Micheal....BE WELL :)

Michael
Posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2002 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

Yes, they also mentioned that living in cities in boxes stacked one upon the other, as well as all the other attendant negative conditions therein, contributes to our problems.

All the best to you,

Michael

Chris Frank
Posted on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found this link quite fascinating. It comes from the offical Sitchin site and talks about Genes.... http://www.sitchin.com/adam.htm

JAY
Posted on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Chris and Micheal,

The Sitchin site as well as most of his books talk of the DNA manipulations using some sort of Technology or instruments called "ME"(in Sumerian language). The ANUNNAQI Gods used their blood using the ME FORMULAS and mixed this with the developing beings on earth and thru these manipulations and some quite bad results they finally came up with the first concious human known by the ANUNNAQI as "ADAMU" (Adam - first man). So the ME's were considered as in the writtings of Sitchin, The "ME FORMULAS" became the instruments which figured and calculated some sort of DNA changes for Man to come to being.

BE WELL Chris and Micheal :)

TerraX
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question.According to Mr Meier and the Plejarens we have a gene that was manipulated by ancient ET's that makes us agressive and age prematurely.
Howcome that the ET races that come here now and in the not so distant past never felt it there obligation to correct this tampered gene but yet critise our agressive tendencies?????

Norm
Posted on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TerraX, Thats a great question, I always wondered why they don't correct more of these things also. You should ask Billy that question the next time the questions for Billy section opens up.

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, April 13, 2002 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm, TerraX...

"...obligation to correct this tampered gene but yet critise our agressive tendencies"

The Plejarens presently don't interfere with our society or our ways of thinking or being. This has been explained often enough throughout the contact notes.

The Plejarens have told us about our tendencies in the only manner they think we can understand...: harsh criticisms. We tend not to take notice of concepts we don't like, without this.

We tend to think the way we want... instead of using thinking to understand situations.

Regards,
JP

TerraX
Posted on Sunday, April 14, 2002 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JP,contacting Mr Meier and providing photographs and verbal accounts is an interference in itself.
They made us aware of them.Saying that they made no impact whatsoever isn't valid in my humble opinion,by there actions they changed the way of thinking for some.
Regards,TerraX

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, April 15, 2002 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes , T-rex , it's a humble opinion indeed , when it comes from one who hides behind an assumed name .Opinion is given freely , and yet identity is secret . Much less weight is attributed that way , to what you have to say .

Just my opinion .Mark Campbell

TerraX
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Really Mark,I keep my personal name private for various reasons.I think that's anyone's right and it is very common on the internet.But is that really bothering you or is it something else?

Mark Campbell
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi T-rex ;

You haven't bothered me at all . It's just a matter of perspective , and your above point on interference is credible , given that it is a reasonable perception on the part of a person who considers all things associated with the subject . In that regard , passing someone on the street could be interpreted as interference , if they said "hello".

It's not to be taken personal , but the fact is , it's impersonal on all counts . I don't mean to challenge you , but an opinionated viewpoint from an anonymous character is , for your own awareness , simply as I stated and no more . And so (smiley face or no), it's information , a viewpoint shared , and noone is facing off here .I just think people tend to get a little brave when their reputations are not at stake , and that's really what an opinion is :A reputation at risk for a stand taken . It's either that , or just something that people do when they're bored .

Have a nice day .

Mark

MODERATOR : Please remove this post soon , thanks .

Linda Williams
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TerraX,

I believe I understand your point, and actually a point well taken. The Plejarens have made themselves known in some very overt ways and also through telepathic impulses, as I understand it.

To claim that they have done neither is clearly untrue.

I have no problem with your name! Until I came on this forum, my online name was Lightningfire which I wished I could have used here, except that when I registered I used my real name!

What's in a name? Would not a rose by any other name smell as sweet?--Shakespeare

Linda

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Wednesday, April 17, 2002 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi TerraX, Linda...

There is a big difference between the manner in which the Meier contact was conducted (or impulse telepathic messages), and any such proposed direct manipulation of our genes or whatever.

This difference was explained in the contact notes & probably also on this board previously.
I can try to find references, or try to explain this... if anybody requires this, or is interested.
It is always best, however, if we at least try to do our own research. Info on this topic should be relatively easy to find.

I hope this helps...
JP

Linda Williams
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pierre,

As I re-read this conversation string, you are correct in making the distinction between the Meier contacts and TerraX's original question.
Perhaps you could be more specific or perhaps TerraX could ask her question of Billy.

Linda

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I think it was also stated somewhere in the contact notes, that while we are considered to be aggressive and barbaric in our ways, it is also needed for our level of evolution.

While this aggression can be exaggerated into barbaric forms of behavior, it also gives us the drive we need to overcome some of our difficulties. In some way, I think we have become too passive and allowed the powers that be to control our lives.

Also it has been stated that these aggressive tendencies can be overcome within each person if he works at controlling his own thoughts and feelings and directing them into more neutral ways. While it would be great to have this gene manipulation reversed, it is also up to each person to take responsiblity for his own life.

Just a few thoughts.....

Salome

Scott Baxter

JAY
Posted on Thursday, April 18, 2002 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Scott B and TerraX,

Here is some small FIGU information pertaining what is suppose to be our goal as a Genetically manipulated People as stated by Meier, this is a refreshing quote for all to understand where the Plejarans are placing us in terms of our Ancestry and Genetic degeneration:

251ST CONTACT
"Judging from all indications, the terrestrials evolve very quickly on their own, for increasing numbers of people have now been born over a very long period who cherish evolution in every aspect. The benefactors' hopes will be fulfilled and exemplary and peaceable races will come to Earth from the Universe's vastness to maintain contact with terrestrials. This can only take place, though, when the unfortunate chain of genetic manipulation is reversed and normalized in sequential order, and when the human DNAs are Creationally and naturally linked once more to Creation's laws. Preprogramming previously occurred, allowing terrestrials to detect and locate the deplorable genetic manipulation of their DNA chain, although these findings will not transpire for some time. Furthermore, with certainty, this "error", which was imposed upon human beings, will also be reversed by humans themselves. This error has kept Man from living the life of a true human being until this day, and has frequently distanced him from the Creational-natural laws, directives, as well as their fulfillment. For this reason, until now, only a few individuals had the capability to find the correct path, arriving at this point only through the most painstaking struggles to conquer the genetically-manipulated degeneration on their natural course to evolution."

So you see in Science now we are making breakthroughs in Genetics as to why they have serial killers, Depression,longevity and other degenerate symptoms exist, we are making waves right now :)

BE WELL Scott B

Lars
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

In Contact.251 Ptaah and Billy discuss about the
ur-manipulation of earthman's DNA by the Sirian
Creator-Overlords, and then explain that terrestrial scientists will discover the manipulated gene and learn how to reverse it.
But they are here speaking about the terrestrial population and not those who know and are observing the Creational laws again...

The good news is that those who are turning to the Creational laws and the spirit are getting a head start and are already altering their DNA\genes back to normalcy:

In Contact.39 Ptaah said the following:

The more then that the consciousness turns itself again towards the truth, the higher again develops the average span of life, because here,by this also the altered genetic and other factors regulate themselves again, which in the course of milleniums had become wickedly influenced." But the more that the earth human turns himself towards the real truth, the more also does increase his average span of life."

So we can see that for those of us fotunate enough to recognize and apply the Creational laws
we are already on the road to the gene reversal and recovering ourselves from the altered DNA.
This is a tremendous blessing! For we will not have to be paying huge sums of filthy lucre to the puppet scientists of the Sirian Creator-Overlords to get our gene reversals, unless perhaps I be mistaken?

What do you think?

Salome, Lars

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars:

Gene manipulation is a fact, which limit our life span to around 100 year, recognize and apply the Creational laws will help extend one's life span, but not to the extent of several hundred years.

If anyone recognize Creation Law and implement it during daily life, I am sure the person will be mentally balanced, have less desire than other people, maybe will be a happier person, thus achieve possible longer life span then a person not following Creation Law.

My opinion is that reversing gene manipulation will need actual action from scientists, the aging gene has been discovered by a company call Geron, NASDAQ code GERN, few years ago, but they still trying to find out why that DNA/RNA become shorter and shorter everytime the cell spilt, if we can stop that DNA/RNA become shorter in every cell spilt, then we will achieve much longer life span, but before that, we will need to find the cure for AIDS and cancer.

Still long way to go.

Peace to your mind,

Hampton Chiu

Lars
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton,

do you know if any scientists have discovered the
gene which which runs "Agression"? I know Ptaah said that it was this particular gene within the earth human that is our greatest problem, and how to reverse this gene, would be our greatest help.

I wonder if this "agression gene" can be modified and reversed just by observing the Creational laws and tapping the spirit???
If the aging gene can be modified, then why cannot the agression gene as well?
To me it does not seem entirely impossible that the agression gene can be cured by obeying creational law and tapping the spirit.

And think also if scientists discover the gene and its reversal , it will probably cost big$$$$$
to get the reversal, thus only the rich will profit from it. what do you think of this?

Salome, Lars

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, August 27, 2002 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lars,

I think we should all ask Billy and the Plejarans for the cure of the "emotional aggression gene"! What you say everyone we all do that!

James TT.

Lars
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Check this link out, these scientists are researching the DNA and genes that cause aging and they have discovered things that Ptaah metioned in Contact 251.

\linkDNA gene research{www.viewzone.com/aging.html}

Lars

Michael
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's some info I find on telomeres that I found through a Google search:

"The originator of the theory is Olovnikov AM. In 1973, Olovnikov proposed that cells lose a small amount of DNA following each round of replication due to the inability of DNA polymerase to fully replicate chromosome ends (telomeres) and that eventually a critical deletion causes cell death."

Lars
Posted on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Truly fascinating these discoveries are.

At some point the scientists will discover that gene that was altered as Ptaah predicted.looks like some are near to achieving this breakthrough.

I wonder what the outcome of this will be? I mean
when they are able to reverse the aging gene and the agression gene, I wonder how much $$$ it will cost to undergo a reversal, and who will benefit from this science?
this is presupposing cash is still being used as a medium of exchange at that time.

Lars

Norm
Posted on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard a Scientist on TV say they found "Junk DNA", they don't know why its there.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Sunday, September 01, 2002 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

According to my scientist friend "John Hutchison", a cure of anti anging was discovered back in about 1994 by a group of scientists involved with "cancer research". They now have within their possition something called "telomeres cream" which is a cream substance which will reverse the depletion of telomeres during cell division which causes aging. This substance is not known in the mainstream public yet but their website is;
http://www.@aacancer.com
They may also have connections with a group in Iceland concerning the Methuselah gene at;
http://www.decode.com

Salome,

James TT.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page