Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Future missions & exploration to plan...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Future missions & exploration to planets/moons within the "Sol" System « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 19, 2016Justsayno23 05-19-16  08:42 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hugo

Post Number: 199
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

The P's said the first Mars mission will end in failure. I imagine that means all the astronauts on that first mission will die.

Kenneth

Post Number: 326
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

"Protection from the Van Allen Belt?"

FYI, there are two radiation belts. The inner Van Allen Belt extends from an altitude 600 miles (1,000 km) to 3,700 miles (6,000 km) above the Earth. This U-tube on the radiation belt will help. Astronauts have gone through these belts many times now. There are hundreds of satellites in or near the Van Allen Belts as well.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/gallery/20130228-radiationbelts.html

There are many substances or products used to shield the Earth space ships and electronic equipment from radiation as it enters the desired orbit, or passing through it. One of those items is a gold colored Kapton or Mylar film. Also single or double sided aluminized Mylar, black Kapton and Germanium is used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5KKHzWafDg

Kenneth

Kenneth

Post Number: 327
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

All the astronauts will die on the first mission? Maybe, maybe not. Failure can mean a lot of things; apparently the U.S. already has a space station orbiting Mars. Colonizing Mars and eventually other solar systems is the only guarantee against Earth human extinction; as we now know, humans have already done for millennia.

RUSSIAN MARS MISSION FAILURE:

As was reported worldwide in November 1996, the Russian "Mission Mars 96" failed. The probe sped out of control during its flight and plunged into the South Pacific Ocean near the Easter Islands in the early morning hours of November 18, 1996. Initial fears that the Mars probe would crash over Australia failed to materialize.—The Mission Mars 96 probe was launched from the Kazakhstan Baikonur Space Station on Sunday night, November 17, 1996. Because the Proton rocket's fourth stage did not ignite as planned, the probe could not achieve its predetermined trajectory to Mars. Instead, it entered an unstable orbit around Earth and plunged into the South Pacific in the early Monday morning hours.

Billy

Do you have a reference where Billy or the Plejaren say that the first Mars mission will end in failure? Does Billy say “Mars Missions” or “Manned Mars Mission?” Truthfully, there have already been many failed unmanned Mars Missions by the U.S., Russia and recently India.

http://mars.nasa.gov/programmissions/missions/log/

Kenneth

Norm

Post Number: 1695
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, I can't remember. It should be in the Questions to Billy section.

Votan

Post Number: 523
Posted on Friday, May 20, 2016 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm

Billy is not answering any questions at the moment.
joe

Hugo

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth, I am guessing this means failure -

"While mass tourism will increase by leaps and bounds, and slowly but surely will invade and destroy the remaining Shangri-Las on Earth, first steps will be taken for a flight to Mars, but will not be blessed with good fortune. However, the next flight, which ensues very soon, will have better luck although it will encounter certain difficulties due to unexpected technical problems."

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

Justsayno

Post Number: 713
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Kenneth and explanations. So a possible flight to Mars is available every 2 years and 50 days when Mars is the closest to earth, like on May 30, 2016, according to this article:
https://www.rt.com/usa/343826-mars-bright-large-sky/
I guess we'll find out after the fact.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Norm

Post Number: 1697
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Votan, I know. Why are you telling me that?

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 413
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HUNT FOR “PLANET” IN THE KUIPER BELT

According to a study published earlier this year it is almost certain that a planet 15 times the size of Earth is located in the Kuiper belt: The chance that a cluster of 6 objects orbiting beyond Neptune is a coincidence is only 1 in 15,000….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3764820/A-rock-far-far-away-Hunt-mysterious-Planet-Nine-reveals-tiny-world-solar-s-distant-object.html

Well, the Destroyer planet is not quite 2 times the size of Earth.
The size of our (yet unknown) second sun, perhaps?

-------------------------------------------
Dear Moderators,
There is no section headed "Our Solar System" -
if this mail should be put in a different section kindly move it there -
Thank you,
Bill

Norm3

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

World's largest telescope to be switched on as scientists step up search for alien life

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-largest-telescope-switched-scientists-8859489#rlabs=2%20rt$category%20p$2

Hugo

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm3, is that the telescope the P's dubbed "planet finder" in the notes?

Norm3

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo, I don't know.

Kenneth

Post Number: 432
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tiangong-1 Space Station, Out of Control:

Chinese authorities confirm the eight-tonne ‘Heavenly Palace’ lab will re-enter the atmosphere sometime in 2017 with some parts likely to hit Earth.

China’s first space station is expected to come crashing down to Earth next year, fuelling concerns that Chinese space authorities have lost control of the 8.5-tonne module.

The Tiangong-1 or “Heavenly Palace” lab was described as a “potent political symbol” of China’s growing power when it was launched in 2011 as part of an ambitious scientific push to turn China into a space superpower.

More...

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/sep/21/chinas-tiangong-1-space-station-out-of-control-crash-to-earth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 465
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Impossible EM drive engine produces thrust from nothing — and science can’t explain why

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/impossible-em-drive-engine-produces-thrust-from-nothing-and-science-cant-explain-why/news-story/4f58c35ec63e42d77e7fe443af1f47d6

In Depth:
http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/10.2514/1.B36120

Kenneth

Post Number: 495
Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tat_tvam_asi,

Excellent article; after reading through this information, couldn't help but think about the first prototype of Beamships that the Plejaren developed.

Kenneth

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been interested in space missions, since I was about eight, rockets in the beginning, when I first heard about flying saucers, sometime around that age, I thought the craft spun around in a circle and they flew like a Frisbee, and I wondered how the pilots didn't get dizzy.

I've been doing casual research really started about twenty years ago, meaning just going to a library and looking into the section that had the UFO books most modern good sized libraries had a couple books on the shelf. I looked into the subject about that time, maybe read a book a few years before, but at about this time for a few months I read through as many books as I could find, and then the mega book stores in the late nineties came up, and they had a small section on this subject, I would just kind flip through read and not really buy anything, I didn't want a bunch of the books laying around, I bought two books that you couldn't find in the stores or libraries, these were from a mail order book seller, once I got them I figured I made a mistake, couldn't find much useful information in them. I quit the reading about Beamships for about fifteen years something like that, I was online beginning about 2000-2002 somewhere starting out at that time, I didn't spend much time online, I didn't own my own computer, and I worked at lot at the time. I got my own computer about 04 and for about fifteen years I believe I never looked up the subject once, so some about two years ago, I started looking up space drive or space craft propulsion, I had been interested in electrical technology years, somehow I found the website of those interested in redesigning the OTCX1, there are several pods, lets say groups of persons around the globe, that are working on this craft, that is suppose to fly and or space travel, powered by a electro-magneto motive circuit. I wrote some of the members trying to get more information, and trying to offer my ideas on how it would work, it was two different sites, one is ClandestineDisclosure , Bluestarenterpize, spelled something like, I sure if you type that you can find the website though.

Anyway here is something that confuses me, there is a guy, and I don't know if it was on the two sites I listed, but the handle he goes by is BloodViking, that not meaning anything in itself, I could find the website, if I search, he post about how he, twenty years ago designed a space craft that flew, and I'm not saying he's telling the truth, claims he piloted the craft into outerspace. I'll tell you what he's hard to follow, and hard to believe, so he list his email in his post, I eventually get around to writing, him to ask for information, and he writes my back saying that about twenty years ago he knew a fellow who, found a space drive in a dump, it was he, or they both, that found what the government threw out, and this drive had neodynm magnets that were five thousand dollars a piece, and they just threw them out, the government that is, if he's truthful, he said they built a craft, and went into space, and they were afraid of being caught by the solar warden, so I asked what happens to you if you are caught, he didn't go into any detail, he would never go into any details, even the most vague about anything, like even the date, even if it was the month or year, and absolutely nothing about how the drive worked, and he said they cut the craft up to avoid prosecution, after that I just asked if he had any design plans on even the most simple to built spacecraft, that he claimed to have been designing for years, I asked if we could salvage some of the parts off the old one that they cut up. I told him I and we meaning the other members, have been trying to figure out how the Otis Carr craft worked and redesign it, and since he claimed he could build a less expensive craft, I told him I would be all into that, because it didn't have to be Otis Carr's craft, it could be any anti-gravity that functioned, and if it was cheaper to build, so all the better. I have the emails for proof, if I ever wanted to forward them, I don't usually forward private emails, but we didn't discuss anything really all that private, just a vague technical conversation, and I mean vague, with no names mentioned, he post he's email online, and asks people to write him, so it's not like he shuns contact. I don't know what to make of him. He post online, that part is real, the rest I would like to find out, if I could get straight answers from him.

Norm

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Boston Dynamics "nightmare inducing" wheeled robot "Handle", presentation video close-up | 2017 https://youtu.be/giS41utjlbU

US Future Military Robots - DARPA Boston Dynamics - SKYNET TODAY https://youtu.be/JGNopwFcz3A

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page