Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Torture and the Death Penalty"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "Torture and the Death Penalty" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 31, 2011Rarena23 10-31-11  08:00 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Justsayno

Post Number: 409
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy, I appreciate your comments. I agree we all start out with a clean slate. But it is also my understanding that if your life is cut short, your next incarnation may be a shorter one living long enough to learn the lesson you were unable to when your life was cut short? So would you agree that if a murderer was killed by lethal injection by the state, their spirit would come back and do the same thing, just so he/she can learn their lesson?
If you have ever read Freakonomics they try to allude to the fact that when abortions became legal, the crime rate dropped. It was certainly something to think about.
I agree that abortion is murder, but I’m not quite willing to condemn those I know who have had one and quite frankly (and sadly) the women are better off emotionally, socially and financially by having done that. Unfortunately it’s the way the world works at this time.
Also I’m a little confused by the world birth stop which will implement abortion to keep birth rates under control. So will abortion be legal at that time? And also who exactly would be the murderer if the law states that a woman has to have an abortion? It almost seems hypocritical that abortion is murder but it will be used to keep the birth rate from soaring higher.
And I will take your advice on the twelve recommendations. Thank you.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Edward

Post Number: 2267
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy and Sheila...

I have been following your posts. You both have interesting inputs mentioned.

Both are on the right path, I would say.

As to what I can remember from the previous PAR site concerning this subject,
was, that someone had a close email connection with someone very close to the
SSSC and who is there frequently. And this individual answered about this
subject, that it can concern the individual involved. A new slate is indeed
the case but...there can be an 'indirect' link, to a previous incarnation/
personality in which the new personality can encounter a 'similar' situation
as the previous personality to Neutralize as certain aspect, if you will.

Even though, two different personalities, it can occur...that Creational
Programming can play part here and thus, can be dependent on this factor.

When the above mentioned is achieved, than, there is a Total/Full
Neutralization present which is what should be achieved. Than, that individual
is Totally Neutral and its incarnations after that will process the individual
in the standard processing mode of a (literally) New Slate(s), to come(;
unless a similar/other type of event occurs and than, the above will just
repeat itself, till once again: Totally Neutral).

Thus, as far as I can make out is, that if someone leads a fully fulfilling
life without any criminal activates and to the last breathe, and has 'nothing
to claim', so to speak, this individual will just fall back into the regular
reincarnation pattern and with a New Slate and certainly not...directly
related to the previous personality aspects/factors; as I mentioned if it does
not have 'anything to claim', which can influence the new incarnation.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 412
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Edward.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 571
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey just say no,
from what i understand, we recieve impulses based on the knowledge gained by previous incarnations. theses impulses are something we can choose or choose not to act upon. therefore logically speaking, someone who was a murderer in a previous life, although may feel an impulse to follow an urge to kill, does not have to or are not guranteed in anyway that they will indeed murder again. that seems to go against freewill, and seems to say that ones actions are predermined by the actions of a past incarnation, which cannot be so.
we all start as new personalities... that added to our living enviroment, or upbringing and our values, seems to guarantee a fresh dtart, in a very true sense of the word.
even in regards to the mission, impulses are nuetral and we can choose to act accordingly or against, for example the so called dalai lama, and gorbachev.
also, from my understanding, there is no "regular reincarnation pattern" here on earth due to overpopulation.
there is a lot of inteligent insights on this board, but i am frustrated when at times people seem to explain things that they seem to have a vague understanding of themselves.
i get excited to read the post, and am then frustrated because it seems to be vague and missing some "meat".

i also realised (me also guilty) that this has nothing to do with torture and the death penalty, in any appropriate sense

Justsayno

Post Number: 418
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter, I have recently connected some dots in my own ancestry. My great grandfather was sent to the U.S. from Germany as a nine year old boy, so he wouldn't have to fight in any wars. After he married and had his own family, he accidently shot and killed his oldest son in a hunting accident. So his family saved him from killing strangers but could not stop or foresee the tragedy of shooting his own son. So am I wrong in assuming that this was a rather harsh lesson that needed to be learned in his lifetime?
What I'm saying is that previous incarnations are both positive and negative. I'm pretty sure no one can find a previous life that was all love and nothing bad ever happened to you? It's a combination of positive and negative that is held in the storage banks and what you receive is the sum total. What had stagnated you in your previous life (or lives), will rear it's head again in this life. Along the lines of making the same decision over and over again with the same result until it dawns on you that you should do something different this time? Many people are currently in the religious syndrome and trying to fight their way out of that.
Right now there really needs to be a push against capital punishment. I've seen first hand how the police can do and say things and have no accountability. It's not beyond my comprehension to see that police decide who the guilty party is first, then make it happen. When it comes to capital punishment there is no reason in the world why DNA testing is not available to the convicted. Instead of a last meal, I would be asking for DNA testing instead. I happen to live in the town where one of the claims to fame was having the last man hanged in this province. There is hope for us all to become more civilized beings.

Sarah

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You know what I find absolutely scary though? The Earth man (That includes me) unfortunatly use religion as a justification for capitol punishment. This is why I find it would be interesting for me to actually read the Talmud Jmmanuel. I'm against taking all life, except maybe to survive or eat. However, capital punishment is not essentual...for survival.

Jacob

Post Number: 791
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The death penalty is murder to instigate revenge.
There is no natural creative law which allows death as a penalty. Killing out of selfdefense is of course not a form of punishment but an act of self-protection, and therefore not a penalty.

The Talmud is highly recommended.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 2211
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know where I saw this, but it went something like: "Why do we murder people that have murdered someone, to teach everyone that murder is wrong"

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well expressed, Scott.
Thank you.

Salome

Achim_wolf

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please support the new petition "Stoppen Sie die versteckte Einführung der Todesstrafe durch die EU! Stop the hidden introduction of the death penalty by the EU!"

The way to the petition:

http://tinyurl.com/jw36bmd
oder
https://www.change.org/p/vertretung-der-europ%C3%A4ischen-kommission-in-deutschland-stoppen-sie-die-versteckte-einf%C3%BChrung-der-todesstrafe-durch-die-eu-stop-the-hidden-introduction-of-the-death-penalty-by-the-eu

Salome!

Achim_wolf

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2014 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The petition is now available in English!

Kenneth

Post Number: 453
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding “Torture and the Death Penalty”; recently had an opportunity to reconnect with Patty, a long time lady friend who is very sensitive, well balanced and caring. She changed jobs from an airline flight attendant to security system design regarding electronic badging of department of corrections personnel etc. Long story short; she was given a tour of the Florence Federal Prison in Florence Arizona.

She was told to dress in clothing that was unflattering, no heals, walk normal and DO NOT make eye contact with any of the prisoners! You need to know, the guard said, if something happens; “do not run”, because you will likely be shot. The tour included, death row where the prisoners were chained to the floor inside their cells with a heavy chain tether.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_State_Prison_Complex_%E2%80%93_Florence

She was also given a tour through the execution area; electric chair, gas chamber and lethal injection table. Patty explained that as she entered the execution area she immediately felt physically overwhelmed and nauseous; she had to leave that area and immediately got sick.

What came to mind, was the Fluidalforce of all who died in that room; most if not all were very unbalanced, highly volatile etc. According to Billy;

“The mental Fluidalforce, is basically the emitted personal mental radiation/vibes resp. the oscillation and energy as well as the forces of the mental block of the person concerning his thoughts, feelings, of the psyche and the consciousness, so the mental oscillations that radiate from the human eventually holds itself in objects as well as places and in the skeleton etc. This can as be introduced comparatively as the breath of the body (= Prana) which enters invisibly by the nose into the lungs and flows out again through the nose, consequently in this manner the emission of the mental Fluidalforce can be compared.”

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Supernatural

Patty understood this Fluidalforce explanation, even though she knew nothing about Billy Meier’s teaching. She said that she will never go back there again; the energy or something in that room was too intense for her.

Davidmg

Post Number: 220
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting Kenneth,

If your friend is also very sensitive then there is the possibility that throughout the tour her built up anxiety, fear, and nervousness of the surrounding environment by means of her internal thinking also played a part in the affecting of her internal organs via the nervous system. Not only do her thoughts play an important role but also her material senses such as sight, hearing, smell. I cannot deny what she experienced but it would be interesting to she how she would react the very first time if she was unaware of this surrounding environment if her three above mentioned material senses where masked in some way. Human behavior is very complexed.
Davidmg

Kenneth

Post Number: 456
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Davidmg,
What you say is correct and pretty much my first thoughts; then the possibility of the Fluidalforce came to mind. It may be difficult to prove either one; your explanation makes the most sense.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page