Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"FIGU Society USA Newsletter"

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "FIGU Society USA Newsletter" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings from the FIGU Society USA! I am posting to tell you about a new project to help keep you informed about FIGU related matters. Some of you may remember the informal "Monthly E-Mail Updates" that we had been sending out. At the request of FIGU Switzerland, we will now be publishing a more traditionally printed newsletter starting in March 2004. There will be four issues per year; mailed in March, June, September and December.

Newsletter topics may include: Latest News, Study Group Updates, Columns, Letters to the Editor, Upcoming Events, Creative Corner, FIGU Society USA Financial Disclosures, Translations, Factoids etc. We also seek input from you on what you might like to see in a newsletter. Maybe you would even like to contribute something?! The newsletter will be printed in color so you can expect to see occasional photos as well.

The price for the newsletter is $16.00 per year. Your subscription fee covers the production, printing and mailing costs. If the subscription fees turn out to generate a surplus, it will be reinvested into future newsletters or put into the general FIGU Society USA fund for other projects.

If you would like to receive the newsletter, please request your subscription before March 9th, 2004. If your subscription request is not received by this date, you might miss the first issue. However, back issues will probably be available. If interested, please print and mail the order form below with your subscription. (please do no post your subscription information on this thread)

Thanks for your consideration!

Salome,
Scott Whitney

ºººººNEWSLETTERººº SUBSCRIPTIONººººº

NAME:____________________________________________

ADDRESS:_________________________________________

CITY_________________________STATE (PROV.)___________ POSTAL________

COUNTRY___________________________

PHONE _____________________________

Please make check or money order payable to: "FIGU Society USA". International money orders or cash in US dollars are accepted. Questions about the newsletter can be directed to swhitney@billymeier.com. Please mail subscription request to: FIGU Society USA, PO Box 730, Mounds, OK, 74047.

Jay

Post Number: 233
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I will be sending out my subscription for the newsletter this week.

Thanks for your information.

Saalome
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Pureharmony

Post Number: 108
Posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, this is great news! I will be signing up for the newsletter.

-Shannon
*pureharmony*

Michael_d

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Being that the newsletter is undertaken at the suggestion of FIGU-Switzerland and is geared towards English-speaking, US residents, is it possible that you could request Mr. Meier to write a brief column offering Americans some advice about each upcoming quarter?

Thanks for the consideration.

Michael d.

Nightwatcher

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, February 15, 2004 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great idea Michael_d I was thinking the same thing.

Tam2105

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Is this newsletter still being published? If so I will send my order form in right away. Thank you.

Tammy

Adonna

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,
I was wondering the same thing as Tammy....
Adonna

Scott

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tammy & Adonna,

To the best of my knowledge the printing of the FIGU USA Newsletter is still ongoing. I did receive a copy a few months ago.

I don't believe Scott Whitney checks the forum too often, so I think your best bet is to write directly to the address given.

Regards
Scott

Tam2105

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and Adonna,

I did email Scott W. at billymeier.com and received an email back from him saying that the neswletter is still being published. Just print out the order form above and send it in!

Tammy

Adonna

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the info, Tammy!
Aloha, Adonna

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page