Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

About Fluidal-Energies, respectively,...

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » About Fluidal-Energies, respectively, Fluidal-Powers Among Other Things « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 295
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2021 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Error?

On page 360 it says "In Texas e.g. there was a case* in which a women was invisibly physically and psychically violated for years,"

The the footnote says "*The Doris Bither case. The real facts are different than what is generally accepted as plausible and real."

The Doris Bither case was in Culver City, California not Texas.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1424
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 06:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something of concern regarding cremation vs. burial in today’s society.

from the FIGU Canadian Landesgruppe concerning Fluidal Powers:

“…If the body and the skeleton are destroyed through fire, then a human being shuts themselves from the possibility of back-connecting to that former life and this can considerably hamper the evolution of the mental-block. Back-connecting is necessary. Also, in the actual life it is of great importance, when in the later years of one's life, connections to the fluidal power from childhood can be lived out, unfolded and bring about mental evolution success…”

According to the 2018 report, the cremation rate is 53.5 percent over burial in the earth. So… what does this mean for over 50-percent of future reincarnations? Just a thought, promoting cremation, could this be another way of dumbing down the population?

Video from the FIGU Canadian Landesgruppe concerning Fluidal Powers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bshmk1lXjSg&feature=youtu.be

Kenneth

Reen71b

Post Number: 71
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mother originally wanted to be cremated. I had a long talk with her about it without mentioning anything about the teachings or anything along those lines. She made the comment that she didn't want us kids to have to bother with burying and the costs it would involve. I had to say something in a way that she would relate to so I just said, "You're not going to care how much it costs if you're no longer alive. It's not a bother to me. Don't worry about what's going to happen when you're not here anymore." She was fine with that and decided she would be buried. She holds on to so much of the past that is no longer relevant that I just want her to have the opportunity in the next life to sort it out. I've had so many long talks with her about letting things go but it always ends up fruitless. It breaks my heart to see her continue to allow herself to suffer from the past.
Maureen

Hugo

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2022 - 04:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

I think the figures will be much higher then that because I imagine in a heavily overpopulated world many cemeteries will sell out in the future and dig out the bodies/graves and cremate them for greedy urban re-development. So being already buried in a suburban cemetery does not mean they will stay that way.
I myself would want a back connection to my remains and intend to buy a grave in a small rural town where this is far less likely to happen.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 258
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2022 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have not posted in years and concentrated in writing my three secession levels of books for publication in enhancing one's non-religious awareness which also includes the reasons why Hawaiians always respected the bones of the deceased as a "connection" to the present reincarnated spirit-form's continuing evolution for the deceased memory banks has been included as part of the current personality creation and whatever unfinished aspects of the former self has "residue" fluidual energy in the bones left behind that can be fulfilled by the current personality. A rather "unfinished" potential essence to be addressed by the present personality.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1921
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2022 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very interesting, Hawaiian.
So, it seems that some of the Billy/Plejaren-knowledge is still put to practice in our world.
It reminds me that the last migrants from the Plejaren star system, the Chinese, keep the bones of their ancestors as well well-protected. E.g. in the southern Chinese Guangdong Province, it is customary that about one year after a person died, relatives of the dead person dig out the bones, string them together and put them in a tall jar which is firmly closed (that no bacteria etc. can get in), and reburied in the ground. The soil covering the grave is usually formed like a pyramid. Each year the eldest son will check that the jar containing the bones is not damaged.
BTW -
Do Hawaiian people have a blue spot body mark?
Would you know a few more details re. the "Yellow Brick Road" found in 3000m depth off the coast of Hawaii?

Tetrahedron

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2022 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How would one in theory enhance or initiate back connecting as far as lives goes?

Friteeucman

Post Number: 151
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Short answer is: much conscious work; persistence; and coupled with an evolved Creation-Energy form…also, you know; the meditation.

Look at Billy’s book, the Sjmballjn, p.16: “Impulse from the Storage Bank,” ect…

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Friteeucman

Post Number: 152
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whoops, I mean p.15…

F.e.
-Lynxsis-Azam z da Klebvar; iki Prymam a Und z da Zota!
(All-Props to the Creation; with Wisdom and Unity to the law(s) of Seven!)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page