Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"The Truth About Billy Meier - UFO Bi...

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » "The Truth About Billy Meier - UFO Billy" « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello all,
who really}do know the truth about billy meier? For all we know, some things about him could be bogus or things that have been taken to the extreme, no offense.
no one knows the truth about billy, but himself, but he can chose to tell us something different that's aside from the truth which to us will sound like the truth because it is billy himself!
enough said.
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Hunter

Post Number: 218
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isabella,
We have to look at all the available evidence and base our determination of what is true or not on that.

You might want to spend some time on Dyson's site:
http://www.gaiaguys.net

And Michael's site:
http://www.theyfly.com

Read all the available information, including as many of the contact reports as possible, and make a determination based on that.

Namaste,
Hunter

The_original_dave

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well you have to look at all the overwhelming evidence he has.
like hunter said check out theyfly.com and gaiaguys.com

also it is billy's job and basically obligation to tell the public the truth and teach us the laws o creation.

plus if you are not convinced by a statement he makes just research it yourself, and find out if you think it's true or not.

salome
dave

Und

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is not about Billy. This is about the teachings and their truth or lack there of.

And I can assure you, they are spot on. The wielding of the spirit force is real. Do not be lead by your feelings (though it is okay to have them) when talking matter-of-factly. The only thing that matters is logic, truth, knowledge, etc in such a scenerio.

As long as you take the self centered approach (not saying you are) - the approach of weirdly only seeing things from your perspective instead of a completely objective solely universal perspective, you will remain weak because the universe does not reveal its essence and transform the matter of people that are motivated by self interest (just 1 of many from its just ruleset, thank you creation :-)).

Most of the teachings are inheritly obvious to the conciously advanced individual, though they are not complete. Billy has given only the first step to power (smartly because many people as usual instinctively think only "what can this situation do for me"): namely the inheritly obvious fact that logic = truth = love which are really just different aspects of the same thing are where things start off. Truly if you just look at creation - at all of its deep aspects (not aspects of typical pathetic material human thinking) - (it helps to have a strong grasp of physics and math of the universe) you should if your conciousness is strong enough grasp many ideas and concepts just from its structure and then from the structure of your own conciousness as it changes as you absorb more knowledge and wisdom.

** And when I use words like power let it be clear that I refer to things like the power of love and logic and truth, etc for the purpose of yet more logic, love, truth, etc, and not for delusional self gain at the cost of complete fairness to others.

Its harsh but its true. The universe punishes people that do not think objectively with (relative) weakness cause .. lol, self explanatory.

Peace.

Badr

Post Number: 224
Posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Und,

First of all welcome to the forum, this section of the forum is dedicated to the books and booklets written about the mentioned topics. So in this case it’s a booklet which should be discussed.

One other thing, you talk about the universe punishing, can I ask you for a further explanation or a source written that the universe does punish..

Salome, Badr

Und

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr.

In my opinion, Mr. Meier’s impressive evidence (as others have already mentioned), as well as many of the historical elements introduced by Plejaren that seem fit the holes of the general earth known history and explain a few errors quite nicely, are just “the icing on the cake” so to speak. The teachings themselves speak for themselves.

My comment was directed to Isabellacoca, because I feel that so often people want to think (ex. talk as) they are scrutinizing yet are at the same time without their own knowledge not penetrating the surface in perspective. There are different degrees to this of course, some of the worst offenders this site has seen being the ones that laughably insist on talking about random but obvious religious falsenesses “loudly”/forcefully while having absolutely no clue how massively (volume wise) shallow in perspective quite literally everything they are saying is. Unrelated to the previous sentence, the statement “to us will sound like the truth because it is billy himself” from Isabella is false and is quiet obviously false. The truth is the truth because it is or it isn’t - because it can be observed and/or felt and/or experienced and/or logically entailed and/or based on honest attempts at objectivity/unbias/rationality, and so on and so forth and not because “Billy” said it, not that I don’t have the deepest appreciation for him.

I wish people attempting to dismiss/call into question, would be interested more in ascertaining quite simply the truth or falseness of his concepts/ideas rather than focusing on the person/”Billy” (a combination of different thicknesses of matter/energy) & rather than only thinking about the bare surface that can casually be seen with minimal deep observation.

The word “punishment” is a matter of my perspective yes, and not something “Billy” has said, however in times like these, I feel that there is no more time to “sugar coat” (so to speak) things as to not hurt feelings. Also I had hoped that my careful comment with “**” beside it, had insinuated that this is not about silly things like competition /, ranking /, classes, etc. Also I was thinking of “punishment” from physics, impersonal, balance angle & not from a personal, material-surface, feelings angle, though by all means it’s not a nice word, sure.

People need to understand that no one can figure it out for them in the sense that they will make (relative) minimal progress if they don’t consciously try to look deeper with their own (sometimes strenuous because of course it requires your energy) will, in conjunction with anything else. Peace.

Badr

Post Number: 225
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Und,

I know that you were replying to an older post which is over a year now, my point was just to tell you know that this section is for the booklet that’s all.

And regarding my question about “The universe punishes people” and not the word “punishment” is because it doesn’t correspond to the FIGU material, and it’s a new concept at least to me, so coming up with new concept of the universe punishing might require some further explanation for the people that are not aware of this concept. As in FIGU does teach about the law of causality, but that might not be what you talking about.
Just remember that we are here on the forum to talk about FIGU material, so if you really needed to share things that are not related to FIGU then do it in a section such as NON-FIGU which can be found in
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/864.html?1187409464

If you have any other comments about this then lets stick to the topic and move this discussion elsewhere like…
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1075.html?1187405259

Salome, Badr

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page