Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Star Wisdom by Gene Andrade

Discussionboard of FIGU » Books and Booklets Area » Star Wisdom by Gene Andrade « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Redhalls

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I liked this book even though author mentioned Randolph Winters and I remember in contact notes that they speak something about him (negatively).

Anyway I don't agree with what he says that after death our family members who died before us wait for us and together we go to spiritual world...

That is not true probably, but the rest of the book is really great especially what Semjase says...

But I would have liked to clear that one about after death. What you think? He also says that there are different levels, so you go to a level depending on your evolution... and he says if you're too "weak" you may go to a level where there's nothing but darkness. I think this is from Randolph Winters (his imaginations) but I got bored reading this looked stupid.

That's why I wanted to post.

Thanks!
Karl

Michael_horn

Post Number: 176
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please remember that this is NOT an officlal FIGU book but, as the sentence says:

"At the core of the Meier contacts is a very profound body of spiritual information and timeless wisdom, which has already inspired the following author's commentaries and interpretations."

I thought it was unique in that it was an early, positive book from someone who isn't represented as accurately conveying the teaching, etc. Clearly the author has opinions and understandings that are not at all what is expressed or intended in the FIGU approved material.

I really haven't yet encountered anyone who mistakes Star Wisdom for Billy's or FIGUs writing, opinions, etc., though of course I've had questions here and there about parts of it.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 266
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, I read Star Wisdom after reading GoT ch1-4, TJ, Wendell Stevens 4 volume of Message to Pleiades and everything that were published at that time in the futureofmankind and gaiaguys site.

I felt it had been written by someone with New Age tendencies. I can't explain this feeling, but it was my deduction. It also seemed Gene Andrade had insufficient knowledge to write a book about "Pleiadian Spirituality" (like me and most of the world outside CG49) and hence filled in the gaps with approximations and self derived conclusion. There are also instances in the book where only part of the truth were revealed. I can go page by page finding deficiencies but I would hate wasting my time.
Maybe it was an honest work, but Gene Andrade definitely had chosen a topic beyond his knowledge level.

A non-FIGU material I though was valuable was "Light Years" by Gary Kinders. He attempted something within his strength area and his understanding of the case. Others may differ with me.
Salome.
Suv

Matt

Post Number: 137
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

I felt the same thing when reading Star Wisdom, that it had been written by someone with New Age tendencies/beliefs.

Redhalls

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I knew that it's from someone not Billy, someone who studied his work, I also have to say it was great don't get me wrong. I liked it. Just had couple issues agreeing with some of what was written (but only like 2 in 3 things in the entire book).

Smukhuti

Post Number: 267
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderators, if this is a repeat post, please discard the earlier one.

Hi Redhalls,

If I had read this book first instead of other materials, I would also have been influenced by it. But it touches upon thing in a manner that confusion can arise. This could well be unintentional from the authors part.

Just looking at the book and first 2/3 pages:-

Page 4: Actually the word "God" according to the Pleiadians is an on word for the Pleiadian leader who was governing the planet Earth about 11,000 years ago.

Comment: Does not touch on the Ischwsch concept or the Ischfsch concept. Also The phrase "governing planet earth" should be really "took over the three tribes". There were other races living at that time. Should have mentioned about Jehavon (murdered Arus XI on 4023 BC), Jehav (murdered Jehavon on 3683 B.C) and Jeovah (Henn, the cruel one, who murdered Arussem on 3010 B.C.) .

Page 4: Jehova has achieved his position of world leader by murdering his own father Arus, another very tyrannical and war like Pleiadian leader on earth

Comment: Should be Arus XI not just Arus if Jehova here refers to Jehovan. Arus I lived about 111000 years ago not 11000 years ago.

Page 5: Even though the Pleiadians are vastly more spiritually evolved and technically advanced mankind, they still do not know the answers to ultimate questions such as: why is there existence?

Comment: A mention of the concept of OMEDAM and need for Creation to evolve would have been appropriate.

Page 5: In addition to the Upanishads, the Pleiadian say that the Mayan calendar, the Kabbala, and the Talmud of Jmmanuel are the spiritual teachings on earth that are most valid.

Comment: Mayan calendar as spiritual teaching? Did Pleiadians said that? Instead of "most valid", "less corrupted" should have been used. I think it was Asket or Semjase who mentioned this in this context. Also a wrongfully constructed sentence where TJ is clubbed with these. I'll try to dig up where this is mentioned.

Page 5: And then the UR Universe, after seven cycles of creating Universes, goes onto become Central Universe.

Comment: Where this is said - seven cycles from UR Universe to Central Universe?

Don't worry Redhalls, you are in the right place now, we are making an effort together to learn better than this.

Cheers
Salome.
Suv

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page