Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 24, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center » Archive through December 24, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Christian

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cleaning the kitchen, e.g.

Christian

Post Number: 152
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually there is a documentary being made just now. The filming was done last year, and the publishing will be this year (first the English version, and later the German one). There is enough footage available for more than one film.
Therefore, there is no need to do another documentary for the time being. But thanks for the interest.

Konsit

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the post.
My father of 6 Blankets And An Axe Pictures- Carey Carter is very interested in accessing the footage and will be in touch in due course to enquire further.
My father's email is 6blankets@xtra.co.nz
Thank you very much.

Anday727

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Virtual visit - Google Earth software
SSSC
You can upload your photos of SSSC also at:
http://www.panoramio.com

Salome,
Dejan

Vestri

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats the best looking picture of SSSC to date. I wasn't aware that the setting and surrounding area of SSSC looked so picturess and beautiful!

Edward

Post Number: 834
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dejan....

Excellent!

A while back I could not find it's location.

Edward.

Anday727

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,
Thanks dear friend.

Yes, not so long ago only the area 20 km around Zürich was visible in hi-res, but it was up to Google server I think. Now it works :-)

Salome,
Dejan

Sirashwin

Post Number: 145
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr

When you come back from Switzerland and when all the holiday mood wanes away :-C , do tell us about your visit to the SSSC this time. It would be a really enriching experience for us not so lucky chaps.

Thanking You
ashwin

Badr

Post Number: 237
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ashwin,

I didn’t forget about your request, just didn’t have time to write up something about my visit.

All in all it was another nice trip filled with new experiences, I went there on 7th of Oct for a week, which was the first weekend of the month, so was able to meet all the core group members again and performing the peace meditation with them. As they are more familiar with me as it is my second visit and since I am more involved with FIGU and the mission I felt more comfortable. I was able to meet the rest of the core members that I didn’t meet on my visit last year, such as Philia and Natan for example. Had the chance to talk to others that I didn’t talk to last time.

Early on in the week I was told by Silvano and Bernadette that Billy is writing a new book, which eventually Billy also told me about and we talked about it. The main point that I will mention is that it seems like it will be very similar to the OM, but Billy himself doesn’t know yet with how many pages it will end up. As Billy has already written about the teachings of Jmmanuel and his own teachings there are another 5 prophets (Henoch, Elia, Jesaja, Jeremia and Mohammed) that we know little about what they taught. So he decided that his new book will be about the teaching of the other 5 prophets, in other words the creational laws that were taught in their time, so for me having a background of an Islamic upbringing I always wished to know the origins of some of conception taught by prophet Mohammed that were falsified, kind of to see them in their original form. So he goes back to the storage banks to get this information. The format of his writing is like the OM so he doesn’t mention which passages were taught by which prophets, if the reader has for example previous knowledge of Prophet Mohammed’s teachings some verses are clearly related to him but written usually in a completely logical form then the existing teachings of Prophet Mohammed does.

My work on this trip in the centre was mainly cleaning up the sides of the drive way to the centre from just collecting leaves to cleaning up the mowed lawn. Delivering some fire wood to a nearby cabin. Picking up some trees that were donated to the centre. Went shopping with Silvano and Billy, and was able to see the way he interacts with others, the unusual thing is every place they use a different name, so for example the place where we got the trees the guy there called him Edi, in a Turkish store they called him Mohammed, and incase someone doesn’t know in the centre everyone calls him Billy. I might as well add he does prefer to be called Billy, as Mr. Meier or Herr Meier is too formal and the people in the centre and FIGU Members consider each other on the same level and like a family, and respect doesn’t come from calling another person Mr., Dr. or Herr so and so in the centre. That is just my own observation and what I learned from there.

I guess this is enough for now, feel free to ask any questions or further information, this goes for all the other members not just Ashwin.

And as I final note, I advise people to go there and experience everything on their own, if they have the means to. It is a very rewarding experience and one is able to paint a picture by him/herself how things really are.

Salome, Badr

Sirashwin

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr

Has the name for the new book been decided?

Thanking You
ashwin

PS - is there any section under "Books and Booklets Area" for posting about upcoming books

Badr

Post Number: 238
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin,

Yes its "Kelch der Wahrheit"

Good idea about such a topic, will discuss it with Scott.. Thanks

Salome, Badr

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,

Thanks for the enriching post.
We are glad you enjoyed yourself.

What do the people do in the center everyday other than the peace meditation?

Salome
Aditya

Badr

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Aditya,

First of all a small correction, peace meditation is not performed on a daily basis, its 4 days a month only. And you can find information about it on FIGU or theyfly websites.

The tasks given to the core/passive group members is usually according to gender, so males for example would do things that require more manual work such as lifting heavy things using various machines or tractors, and the females do more things that require less manual work. But that is not a rule, because all core group members usually do something in relation with the information, so for example doing corrections, translations or writing new articles or responsible for correspondence. Working on the publications like small booklets and other things.

In the centre they have something called Night Watch were every night a member has to take rounds around the property which is quite large, so they would need to stay awake during the night.

They take time on a daily basis for other meditations, and time to study the spirit lessons. And above that, all of them have a normal job aside, as they are not earning any money from FIGU, so they have to work normal jobs to earn their living. And not to forget a lot of them have families, so they also take time for their personal lives.

One thing for sure from my visits it is very clear that they are all very busy and got full schedules plus they don’t waste time, at least not in the centre. They take their tasks very seriously. When I see how they work, I feel confident that with their energy, the mission will continue for a long time.

Salome, Badr

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 02:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,

Thanks for the info.

Salome
Aditya

The_original_dave

Post Number: 121
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr,

I'm glad to hear you had a good time at the center. During your stay did anyone tell you when Billy might be done writing this new book. While I was at the center Helga told me he had been writing this book for 6 month's, So it's been around 7 to 8 months now. I know these
books can even take years to finish but I'm just curious to know when it will be finished/published.

Salome

Badr

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dave,

Then you are probably talking about another book, because according to Billy he started writing the book on the 19th of Aug 07, so that’s 3 months ago. Billy told me that he doesn’t know how big this book will be yet, so I would assume he wouldn’t know when it will be finished. It will be probably sometime before it’s done and ready for printing.

He had just written two books one is about “Meditation” and the other one is about “Fluidal forces”, that is if you don’t already know. The new meditation book is out, but I didn’t read it yet, going through it I can see there is a lot of new things and methods compared to the older one “Introduction into meditation”. But the second one is not finished from the printers yet. So it’s probably a few months away of being available.

Salome, Badr

The_original_dave

Post Number: 125
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess it is another book. thanks for clearing that up badr.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 162
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I have realised I haven't shared my experience at the SSSC with all you guys, So here it is...
Well I visited the center with my mom in the summer. We camped out at the center for about a week. We arrived at 4 or 5 pm on a tuesday afternoon. I'll start from the beggining.
When we got off the bus in Schmidruti and walked our way down to the center which is the last house all the way in the back. By the way there are only about 7 to 8 houses in Schmidruti. So we walked our way down the path until we saw a plack on a stone which said Semjase Silver Star center. At the right there was a hill where some of the members like to meditate and relax.
On the hill there's also a ''meeting'' place where the P's like to meet Billy since it's surrounded by nature and it's also extrmely calm.
So we walked down the path which led you to the house. Once we were infront of the house we looked around to see if there was anybody around to alert them we had arrived but there was no one in sight so we went and rang the door bell but no one answered, we rang for the second time and again no responce so we were looking around if we spotted someone when all of a sudden I saw Natan coming our way. Sadly we could not communicate much with him since he barely knew English and we didn't know how to tie a sentence in German! But we were able to understand each other, he asked us why we were there and we explained to him that we were given permission to stay there a few days but he couldn't really grasp what were saying so he decided to call his translator as he called her. Her name is Ania, she was a passive group member from Germnay spending 3 or 4 days at the center. Once she came out they showed us where to set up our tent and told us that when we have set up everything to go down to the kitchen and they will give us a tour of the house so that we know where everything is and stuff. Once we set up our tent which by the way was right in front of the Sheep coral. Ok, so then we set off back down to the house to meet up with Ania and Natan. We were heading to the kitchen when Andreas /core member/ comes out of the house and since he had not seen us or told about our arrival he was suspicious and basically interogated us, asking us who we were and what was our buisness there. Ofcourse though he was friendly, I do not want to create a bad image of him. We explained to him that were to visitors and that we have been given permission to camp out at the center a few days. He let his guard down and led us into the kitchen where Ania was. After a few minutes Andreas left to continue his work so we stayed in the kitchen with Ania and talked a while. At that time the house was pretty much empty since most of the members were at work and others were doing various other tasks in the city or neighboring villages. Ania told us there was a meeting set to take place at 7pm I beleive it was and it was one of those meetings where they scan through new or old books looking for typing errors and other things. At 7pm sharp tons of members started arriving ready for the meeting. I met some of the original core members like Sylvano, Jacobus, Eve, Freddy and others...
Since we did not know German there was really no point in us being at the meeting held in the kitchen so Vanessa another core member asked us if we wanted to see some of Billy's infamous picture books and such, ofcourse we immediatly accepted her offer so she took us to one of the many motorhomes/trailers at the center. The one we were taken to was the one in the garage right next to the kitchen, so we sat down with her, looked at some photobooks and had a discussion about the mission, teachings, billy, the p's....
After 2 or maybe 3 hours it was getting late and the meeting was already over also Vanessa had to head back home so she toured us the grounds so we would know where everyhting is located. After the tour we went back to the kitchen had some coffee and headed back to our tent.
On our second day there we started working. Mom volunteered to help out around the house and I volunteered to help out with the construction stuff. I was given the task of tearing down the inside of the old turkey/duck house and supplies shed thing. It was no easy task, the shed was pretty big and there was no modern tools, I was given a crow bar and a sledge hammer to work with.
A few hours passed and it was time for a lunch break. Mom and I headed to the Guest house for lunch.
After lunch we went back to work, mom was cleaning stuff, I was tearing a shed and 3 italian fellows who I forgot to mention before who were also staying at the center were tearing out the old cement path in the turkey/duck/goose pen to replace it with a new one. They weren't given modern tools either. After the work was done for the day we all just went back to the house to rest and have dinner where we all got the chance to have a long talk with some more of the core/passive members.
On day three or four we asked Sylvano if it would be ok to head down to Winterthur after lunch and skip the second work shift. He said there was no problem so we worked as hard as we could and headed down to Winterthur for 3 or 4 hours.
On our third day there we were told Billy had been looking for us in the afternoon the day before but couldn't find us since we were in Winterthur! That day everybody had a day off from the usual house/farm work for some reason so many of the passive and core members weren't around. There was only about 4 people at the house. So I was walking around doing nothing really. I walked through the woods a while, climbed some of the hills and boy is the view from up there beutyfull, at the end of this post i'll show you some picutres. Mom then joined me in my walk and I wanted to show her the view from the hills but she is afraid of such heights so I ended up going up by myself while she waited around when all of a sudden I hear her calling me so I walk to the edge and look down, she tells me to come down for a minute. I make my way down and meet up with her and says Billy is looking for us come on. We headed back to the front of the house and waited for a few seconds when Billy came out of the house and it's true what people say there really some type of calmness whenever your around him, it's something special. Well anyway, we shaked hands and talked for a bit, he asked us who's idea was it to visit, how we found out about FIGU, if we liked it there and things like that. Then he asked if we would like to have a meeting that day with Helga /core group member/ and ofcourse we accpeted the proposal. Sadly though Billy was and probably still is very busy writing some new books so he had to get back to work but said he would like to speak with us more time the next day. By the way, Billy looks to be in great shape.
About 3 minuntes later we hear Billy calling our names so we go to him and he introduces us to Helga who is one of the nicest old ladies i've ever met. Our meeting was in the same motorhome as was our first meeting with Vannesa. We had a long discussion about the spiritual teachings, religion, Nockodemion, Henoch, 7 Prophet lineage, FIGU, Billy, P's, politics, ourselves, about herfelf /helga/, ect, ect...
The discussion later leads to talking about Billy's books, Helga showed us the OM and various other books. Helga as a gift gives us a few booklets about the teachings, overpopualtion and a few others then to my surprise Karin knocks on the door and comes in with a book in her hand and says it is a gift from Billy, the book was ''Through space and time'' so ofcourse we sent out our thanks to Billy. After looking through the book Karin knocks on the door again and and comes in with the book ''And yet they fly'' in her hand and once again says it is a gift from Billy! and then again for a third time she enters with another book, the book being the TJ and she also brought along a few more booklets and Peace symbol stickers, once again she said they were gifts from Billy! So we finished the meeting with 3 books, about 20 booklets and about 10 peace symbol sticker things. The meeting went for about 4 hours so it was getting late and everybody was heading back home so we went to the kitchen for some coffee since it was FREEZING and found Billy playing chess with a passive or core member named Patrick, I'm not sure if his name was Patrick or if i'm mixing him up with another member. Like I said they were playing chess and Billy was just destroying Patrick. In under 5 minutes Billy beat him 2 times! It was pretty impressive watching Billy play, in a matter of seconds he would come up with his next move. Once he was done playing, Patrick was picking up the board and Billy walked up to us and we thanked him for the books and you could actually see a confused face on Billy when we thanked him, he said for what and we said for the books, Billy replied by saying no problem, there's no need to say thank you and he headed back to his office but not before showing us his rather strange sense of humor the p's have talked about before.
The next day Billy arranged another meeting for us but with Gunter this time. My mom and I were walking around when we hear Billy calling us and telling us if we want to meet with Gunter in the afternoon at around 3pm, once again we accepted gladly. So at 3pm we met with Gunter at the meeting place which is located in front of the house. We talked about Meditation, FIGU, past visitors /crazy stories/, we looked at some more of Billy's photo books and then Gunter invited us to see the land where Billy had taken most of the pictures of Semjase's ships. It was a short 5 minute ride away from the center. After taking a few pictures we headed back to the center where Gunter showed us the the ''Semjase tree'' /the tree Billy shot with a laser gun/. The hole is still there! I'll post some pics of it at the end of the post...
After our meeting with Gunter we hung around the center. The following 2 days were more of the same, we talked with the core/passive members, hiked around, spoke with Billy, worked, visited the city /Zurich, Winterthur/. Oh and before I forget, I do not remember what day this happened but I was in the back talking with Hans /passive group member from germany/ in front of the chicken pen when all of a sudden some black military helicopter fly's right above the house, there was only 1 meter of distance between the roof and the chopper! The two men in the chopper seemed to be looking right at us. I guess the military wanted to see who these new people were?....
On our last night at the center Billy came out of his office just to say good bye. The next morning we were packing up our things getting ready to go. We said good bye to all the core and passive members there and we were on our way to Zurich to spend our last afternoon there before getting on the plane back home that night.
So to sum things up here, it was just an awesome trip! I hope I can visit the center some time next year aswell.

I've noticed there are a few typo's but whatever, it's still readable.

Here are some picture of the center,

Every time I tried taking a picture of this area it would come out blurry for some reason.

A funny thing happened with these chickens. Sylvano had left the center to visit his mom and go do some military thing for a few days so he left the chickens, ducks, peacocks, geese, and turkeys under the care of Hans /passive member who was visiting/. Hans who had never taken care of the birds didn't realise he couldn't let the big birds get into the chickens pen since the chickens are territorial but he didn't know that so he left the gate open and all the peacocks exited the big bird pen and entered the chicken pen. For a while everything was calm until the chickens started getting excited and pecking at the peacocks. The chickens would also ran up to the fence and complain to the people passing by, they would wait for you to walk by them and they would cluck, it was pretty funny, I actually didn't know chickens could think enough to actually call people. Anyways one of the core members told Hans he better get the peacocks out of the chicken pen before they really start attacking each other so Hans went out to collect the peacocks one by one but with no luck so I volunteered to help and we spent a little over an hour running and catching all the chickens, putting them in there house and then turn our attention to catching the peacocks who were easier to catch but not to hold on to since they would kick and flap like no tomorrow.

Markc

Post Number: 580
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the photos and the story Dave . Being at the Center certainly is a memorable experience . If I may ask , what was the humorous gesture that you mentioned ? Please elaborate .

...."he headed back to his office but not before showing us his rather strange sense of humor the p's have talked about before. "

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Incredible

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, who practice the hunting in the home of Mr Meyer?

Because I see a lot of deer's skulls hanging on the walls.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Badr

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Incredible,

There is only Silvano that is a licensed hunter, but I don’t know if he was the one that put up the skulls.
And just to make it clear that the centre is not only Billy’s home but the home of FIGU. Because Billy was not the only one that paid for the centre. And so the owner is the FIGU Community. Just in case you or someone else thought otherwise.

Salome, Badr

The_original_dave

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,
Like Badr mentioned Sylvano is the hunter but I think he only hunts when an animal is injured and basically is better off being killed then dying of starvation in the wilderness. During my stay there, the local authorities had given the towns people permission to hunt a certain deer who was badly injured, Of course Sylvano grabbed his gun and was off to hunt. And yes it's probably him who put those deer heads up there.

Markc,
Well while speaking with him he brought up the weather which was really cold especially at night and says, ''it's cold right'', we reply pretty cold yes, then Billy says, ''so can you sleep well'', we replied by saying well yeah kinda and he replies with ''well I hope you are still alive in the mornin'' and heads back to his office.

Christian

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All those skulls were a gift/present from a hunter (we got even more than those which are hanging on the wall). None of them have been shot by a FIGU member.
Btw: Silvano is an official gamekeeper ("Wildhüter") and is called by the police/people if a deer or other animal has been wounded by cars etc.
Besides he is responsible for the deer etc. in a certain region. He has to control the health of the animals and regulate their numbers, together with other hunters.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page