Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 09, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Time Travel ie; UFO's from the future » Archive through May 09, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Marksmanr

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen, I've read all the archives about time travel and I haven't come across any information about being able to "go into the changing belt of creation and then jump onto another time impulse." so where did you read that? I think what Johnboy said in his post #5 is how dimension and time travel is done (good post by the way).
Reece Stiller

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marksmanr

I got that totally wrong info from Randy Winters but I now know he is spreading false information about Meiers true information.

I first thought Randy was connected to FIGU but over the past week or so I have learned and been told Randy is a fraud.

So Im having to re learn areas of the information to get the real truth.

Thanks and I will look at that post
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Jonzie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is my first time posting. I think we are making 'time travel' much too hard. Stop thinking of a person as being a person in a space ship on the move. Instead, think of yourself standing in the here and now, right now.

Go outside and look at the moon. It is moving forward. Wait a few days and it will seem to be standing still. Wait yet more days and it will seem to be moving backward. Did the moon move backward? Of course it didn't. It's called 'retrograde motion' - an illusion from the Earth view that it moved backward when in fact, we simply moved past it and left it in the dust.

Now apply this to time travel.

>----------- Planet à---------- planet now -à---------planet future ??? Time line
Ship>____________________ship now___________________________ ship future looking back on time line

Figure A Fig. B Fig. C

I’m in my space ship and I’m coming up BESIDE a planet. I can be in the planet’s ‘past’ simply by keeping behind it. I can be in the planet’s ‘now’ by simply matching its speed. I can be in the planet’s future by simply moving faster than the planet. {To me, it seems the planet moved backward. To the planet, it seemed I zoomed off into the future!}

Pose: What if I ride up beside the planet just one second off the planet’s time line? I want to do this so I don’t hit it. I could jump onto the planet’s ‘past-path’ at any given point and see what happened, what it ran into, et al because now I am on that same path and I am going to run into it too!
Okay, so I get bored with that and jump back out onto my little path and zoom up to catch the planet in the ‘now’. I scoot over and get on the planet’s path in the ‘now’. Now I see what you (earth-bound human) see. {Our time/space lines match: same speed, same place, same time.}
Nope, I’m bored with that so back to my ship I go. I jump back on my little path and speed up and get in front of you/you‘re planet. Now your ‘future’ ( a point in time where you haven’t reached yet) is BEHIND me. I can jump onto your path at any point I want and ‘see‘ your future, but to YOU only, it hasn’t happened yet. To me, it’s now history because it’s behind me!
I … can jump on and off your path … YOU (earth-bound human) can’t change your planet’s path. You’re stuck! I’m not. Therefore I can see your past, present, and future. I can zip into your future, like people in Dal Universe, look, then come back and tell you -oo you’re about to hit this! Or such-n-such person is going to die on this date at this time! WWIII starts on this date!
You look at me with utter astonishment and say ‘but how do you know’? My answer is: I can see your future. …. Food for thought: did I really see your future aka some spiritual or psychic ability? No, I cheated. I simply moved faster than you and got in front of you and jumped on the path that you and your whole planet is stuck on and getting ready to hit.

I do not think ‘time travel’ is hard. I think it seems impossible to the world-bound human because he can’t image moving his entire planet off its’ path. Therefore he says to himself, ‘humm, how can I time travel? I know; time must be out in space! I’ll go there!’ I think once one is off their planet and can master ‘speed’, bingo! You and your little ship can zoom any direction you want, but … alas … your planet is still on its path. All the people on that planet can do whatever they want. It’s not going to mean a hill of beans if their planet itself is on a path heading into an asteroid field or some other object.
Moral of story: move the planet, or get off it. Do either, and you will immediately alter ‘time’. Fail to do either, ( don’t leave and don’t change orbit) you’re screwed. As Immanuel said ‘you can’t change on hair on your head’ , aka you’re going to hit the asteroids if you‘re dumb enough to ride the ride as is.

Jonzie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a few days into starting to read the contact notes, I noticed the second person to contact Billy said she came from The Dal System (1953) and she only had until 1974 to stop certain events or earth humans would blow up their planet which would cause a chain reaction through multiple explosions such that the entire Sol System would be destroyed.
The Dal System is on the same 'plain' as ours, four 'rings' out, and her concern was the revibration was going to hit their system with hostile projectiles from our system!
Her mission: save her own universe by stopping us from blowing up ours. She named several world leaders at the time who were involved in the 'future explosion'. In Contact Book 1 with Semjase, she named those leaders and within a year, ALL of them died via a 'fast dissolving poison' with the exception of one who was killed by his own nephew via gunshot up the chin. The thing that made me blink was the fact she told Billy 'their deaths are their own faults'. It seems to me every time some non-Earth human takes an action, they are quick to blame the victims of death for their own death. My first thought was 'a kid MIGHT break a window so she's killing the kid before he picks up a baseball'. If we did blow up our solar system, it MIGHT hit hers so boom: six dead world leaders. That does not spell 'non-violence' to me.
On the other hand, the Plejaren can say they didn't kill anyone - a truth they didn't. The visitor from the Dal System did. Interesting. In all fairness, I would have to say if somebody sitting in another system was being stupid and going to blow themselves up AND might hit me too, my first reaction would the same as DAL, protect my space even if I had to go 'erase' the leaders in the idiot place. If the people of the idiots didn't like it, oh well. I also would not regret saving billions if only six had to be stopped.
Why bring this up here? It is a case where Dal reps killed earth-humans on purpose. Was it an abuse of time-space travel ... or an example of the best use of knowning the future and being able to 'go back' and 'correct it'? Humm ...

Jonzie

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marksmanr, in 2-2008 you wrote:

When I read "Time-Travel includes travelling very swiftly and resultantly ending up far in the Future relative to the Passage of Time experienced. This has happened to many unfortunate Journeyers, Semjase informs us."

I was reminded by that which made me think of something interesting! Is it the present of another dimension (as in a finer or less fine space/time configuration) or into the past or future of a particular dimension the extraterrestrial people get lost in?

I would say neither. They go too fast and over-shoot the path/planet. When they slow down, ghee, the path and planet are not in sight! Oops, where'd they go? Missed our turn ramp.

It is logical, since they would have to go on their own time line, they would get lost on the 'highway' of space in their own time line aka one or two seconds off our line. Oh so close! Went to fast and missed the turn!

Ramirez

Post Number: 128
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonzie.
Regarding your post 2.

"On the other hand, the Plejaren can say they didn't kill anyone - a truth they didn't. The visitor from the Dal System did. Interesting. In all fairness, I would have to say if somebody sitting in another system was being stupid and going to blow themselves up AND might hit me too, my first reaction would the same as DAL, protect my space even if I had to go 'erase' the leaders in the idiot place. If the people of the idiots didn't like it, oh well. I also would not regret saving billions if only six had to be stopped.
Why bring this up here? It is a case where Dal reps killed earth-humans on purpose. Was it an abuse of time-space travel ... or an example of the best use of knowning the future and being able to 'go back' and 'correct it'? Humm ..."

For anyone reading Asket contact report 1 carefully the inescapable conclusion might be that Asket had foreknowledge of various events but took no action in either assisting or preventing them.

This might be interpreted as making wise strategic decisions based on knowledge by some or criminal negligence by others.
It is a matter of consciousness. Asket has that in great abundance.

Would you intervene to save Stalin's life or that of a pope ?
Those kind of life forms are weeds in a garden of great potential.
Cheers.

Memo00

Post Number: 337
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonzie

Asket comes not only from another system, but from another UNIVERSE, in fact a twin universe of ours, hers was named the DAL universe and ours DERN universe.

And. . . i don´t think that Plejaren or Timars (Asket´s race) are involved in any kind of murder, if to avoid a catastrophe that would affect other systems they had to intervene, they have the resources (technology, consciousness related abilities/powers, etc) to do so without killing anyone. I don´t see from where you got the idea that they were involved somehow in those crimes. . . Could you explain?

Jonzie

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, you asked if I would intervene to save Stalin's life or that of the pope? If one is supposed to see all humans as a part of Creation, then yes. If they were amount the billions saved, yes.

Memo00, yes I thank you for asking me to explain. To both of you, I was not attempting to stray from the main topic of Time Travel, but ... I made these statements so I will explain:

139. Very great and world-revolutionizing events will emerge which are required to avert a global or (solar)system-wide catastrophe.
139. Es werden sehr grosse und weltumwälzende Geschehnisse eintreten, die zur Abwendung einer globalen oder systemweiten Katastrophe erforderlich sind.

140. Statesmen must be appointed who prepare certain things towards the prevention of the threatening catastrophe.
140. Staatsmänner müssen ernannt werden, um gewisse Dinge zur Verhütung der drohenden Katastrophe in die Wege zu leiten.

146. The occurrences of the future must play out sequentially and they are not be permitted to be impaired by some sort of wrong actions and things.
146. Die Ereignisse der Zukunft haben sich folgerichtig abzuspielen, und sie dürfen nicht durch irgendwelche falsche Handlungen und Dinge beeinträchtigt werden.

147. The events of the future have to occur according to the determinations, as only in this way can a catastrophe be prevented.
147. Das Geschehen der Zukunft hat sich den Bestimmungen nach zuzutragen, denn nur so kann eine Katastrophe verhütet werden.

The constant uses of term 'must' and 'have to' ... plus the term 'they must be appointed' [to committed the murders].

Memo00, you said that if Asket's race were going to interfere, they have means to do so without murder. Asket herself said that earth-humans WOULD blow up the Earth unless some things were changed. Obviously, we didn't blow up the earth so something was changed: our time line.

I mean no offense. I was not attempting to stray off topic. I was simply using this event as an example of the great consciousness that must be exercised with Time Travel. Perhaps I should have said:

I do not believe the [physical] mechanics of Time travel is difficult. I do believe the responsiblity of foreknowledge or time travel would be monstrous. Translation: it is not a matter of IF we are able to Time Travel, it is a matter of WHY would we?

I will attempt to speak more exact next time. I thank you both.

Memo00

Post Number: 339
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Jonzie

maybe you made some assumptions based on the idea that one can change the past after seeing what will happen in the future

Asket didn´t saw directly that the catastrophe would occur and then changed the past because that is absolutely impossible

She must have made the necessary probability calculations and from that info she must have acted accordingly to prevent the catastrophe before it happened, and no i still don´t think she or anyone from her race were involved directly in any kind of murder, but you can ask Billy in the questions to Billy section if you want.

. . .

now, on time travel

there exist different ways or "types" of time travel, in the most "common" one can see everything as is happening but can´t interact or change anything, lets say that is something like if you would be an "invisible ghost", this has to do with that fact that even if you travel to the past (or the future) you are in the a different dimension and this is related with another fact that is that the expansion speed of the universe and the speed of light are not constant but changes over time.

There exist other kinds of time travel in which one can talk with other persons, for example, but in any of them it is impossible to change anything (only very advanced human beings can for example travel through time using the powers of the consciousness and that is a warranty that they would not attempt to do foolish things)

take care

Marcela

Post Number: 143
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonzie:

This piece of information is unknown to me, but assuming that you have read a correct translation, you are suggesting that the quick dissolving poison was given by people from the Dal system?

If I read your post incorrectly, please let me know. But if I didn’t, let me tell you that one of the real creational commandments states: "you shall not kill in depravity, but you can kill if you have to defend your life. That is the only exception.

Billy has a brochure about peace on earth. He also states how we should never engage in wars or violent acts, unless you must defend yourself from an evil and unjustified war. So, self defense is perfectly correct. In this case they were preventing innocent lives to be affected by irresponsible ones.
Salome

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone

Concerning time travel i just saw this vid few days ago and i was wondering how was it possible for him to acheive, or simply do you guys think it's true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2sp-clMk8s

salome

1_lucky_guy

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To add up to my last post: I meant is it possible in this period of time, im thinking some goverment of earth would've taking him in for explaination to their destructives inclinations as we so often see.

Jonzie

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good friends

I will say again, if the error of understanding what was said is mine, I apologize. I did not mean to stray off topic. I saw a video today that somewhat explained time travel [reported source: Billy] and of course, gave physical proofs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lu5j_billy-meier-time-traveldinosaur-pho_politics

In as far as 'don't change history', what about 'the missing tree'? History has been changed, if even slightly. It is not my intent to debate that. Truly, I was intending to speak of time travel and nothing more.

There is a second video, an interview with Billy, that answers some of the previous questions on this link, aka, if someone time travels and dies in the past, what happens? et al. This is answered directly by Billy himself.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4960514397028203697

Salome

Jonzie

Ramirez

Post Number: 129
Posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1_lucky_guy

Examine the video from an analytical perspective.

A short introduction with commentary about time travel, ideas, a question.

Time travel is impossible or is it ?

If you are not exactly sure your mind is then open to suggestion.

Then an interview with someone who claims to have gone under his sink to fix a leaking pipe and emerged into the fture meeting himself as an older person.
He also claims to have filmed the event using a cell phone camera.
In the video are shown 2 persons not exactly similar but having an identical tatoo on their right arm.

NOTE. If the person claiming time travel, meeting himself, then filming the encounter is giving an accurate account how do you explain the camera being panned, zoomed and moved about showing both the time traveler and his supposed older self simultaneously together in the footage.

There must have been a third person operating the camera.

Then comes an interview with an academic not specifically connected to the time traveler or his claim.
It is apparently an unrelated interview posing questions.
This academic is stating verbally that time travel is theoretically possible thereby re-inforcing and supporting that idea .... the overall theme of the video.

Your mind fills in the missing peices.

Within each of us is an observer and the observed.
Given sufficient attention & consciousness you become the observer.
Cheers.

Memo00

Post Number: 340
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello again Jonzie

history wasn´t changed, the photos with the tree are still there, Plejaren had to erase the memories of several persons so that they would not remember about the tree, etc.

what has happened cannot be changed or everything in the entire universe would simply make no sense

here a quote from the question to Billy section:

"No, the tree was eliminated in the present time. The tree's life was rolled back like a film roll. Each cell of the tree had to be eliminated backwards, from the top down to the seed from which it had originated. -- The entire process lasted for a fraction of a second. "

take care

Edward

Post Number: 1380
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

Concerning your mentioned:

'Asket herself said that earth-humans WOULD blow up the Earth unless some
things were changed. Obviously, we didn't blow up the earth so something was
changed: our time line.'

Jonzie, our Time Line was NOT Changed, but our Ways Of THINKING!

We Changed the - Course Of Events -, into the Positive....to acquire the
out-come of not destroying the Earth. Which, would still be the case....for
our future to come, though.

We have to keep this Positive ways of Thinking and progression in mind, at all
times...in our future to come. If we wander astray, surely and truly we may
indeed, perhaps destroy ourselves, as Predicted! And this is NOT a Prophecy...
but a Prediction, and which states that a Prediction can be - Altered/Averted
-, if/when Man utilizes his Common Sense, Logic and Reason. Contrary to a
Prophecy, which is in most cases unalterable; due to it being a Natural Cosmic
event, or in similar prospects; circumstantial.

So, it has NOTHING to do with altering our Time Line, per se. It is Altering
our Future: To Be! The Future may be in a Time Line 'ahead'(indirectly) of us,
but Not...the Cause of the Change of the Event! The Change of the event, is
again: due to Man's Rational ways Of THINKING; which Saved his life; if you
will...and his planet!

But, in general I understand your point of view, though.

So, the first factor would be: Man's (Changing) Rational ways of THINKING.

And the second factor would be: the Change he made into his FUTURE(; To Be,
indirectly related to the mentioned so-called Time Line, definition; being
Secondary; hence, we are still in the SAME Time Line(/sequence), but in the FUTURE.)

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1384
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 04:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonzie....

Correction on:

If we wander astray, surely and truly we may indeed, perhaps destroy
ourselves, as Predicted! And this is NOT a Prophecy...but a Prediction, and
which states that a Prediction can be - Altered/Averted -, if/when Man
utilizes his Common Sense, Logic and Reason. Contrary to a Prophecy, which is
in most cases unalterable; due to it being a Natural Cosmic event, or in
similar prospects; circumstantial.

Correct one:

If we wander astray, surely and truly we may indeed, perhaps destroy
ourselves, as Prophesied! And this is NOT a Prediction...but a Prophecy, and
which states that a Prophecy can be - Altered/Averted -, if/when Man utilizes
his Common Sense, Logic and Reason. Contrary to a Prediction, which is in most
cases unalterable; due to it being a Natural Cosmic event, or in similar
prospects; circumstantial.

First time I get mix-up with this one....:-)

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 825
Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
SO refreshing to see you emerge as an actual Human, capable of admitting mistakes, and thus to correct them. A good thing you have done, to correct the confusion, re: Prophecy and Prediction.

To All Greetings in Peace,

One of the most important aspects for changing the Prophecies of our immediate future, is by virtue of the concentrated Peace Meditations, twice per month. Along with the several thousands of us on Earth, we are simultaneously joined by Hundreds of Billions of Human Beings throughout the Federation in this Meditation. This contributes to an enormous energy field for Peace all around the Earth, which has the effect to turn those hell-bent on destruction to think twice, set such plans aside, and literally alter the Prophesied future events.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Mqhassan

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JRod, Edward,

I have been thinking a lot about Billy's space travel in terms of the time that elapsed, and comparing it with our present knowledge about relativity and cosmology in general .

In the current understanding of relativity one always gets a spaceship time that would be slower because of motion. The higher the speed while approaching the speed of light, the more noticable it would be because of the Lorentz transformation factor.

However I didnt find in FIGU literature an analysis of how Billy's physical five day space travel in the universe ended up being slightly less than a full day on earth.

For some time I have been expanding the initial analysis of Plejaren model of Creation, and read a few books written by prominenet scientists, in an attempt to have a better understanding about our current limitations.

Perhaps one may assume the whole creation as a giant black hole were the seventh layer is actually its event horizon. In that case a travel throughout the universe at super luminal velocities, and moving from the material belt outwards, and coming back to it would give you a result that time passes more slowly at the lower belts. This could explain Billy's travel and resulting time differences.

Needs to be discussed

Mohammed

J_rod7

Post Number: 861
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mohammed, Salaam 'Alaykum

I hope this finds you well, in good health.

The answer to the Time-travel "dilemma" is quite simple:

Volume I of Message From the Pleiades gives the description of the Great Space Journey recorded in Contacts-31 through C-35, inclusive. Following this, Billy receives a Thought-Transmission from Ptaah and from Semjase, with more descriptions for Billy to write of the experiences.

Near the end of this Thought-Transmission, Semjase explains to Billy that they will then go backwards in time to return Billy to Earth at only 24-hours after starting the long Journey around the Universe (and meeting Asket from the DAL, also).

This explanation is given from Semjase at lines 409 through 434 in this Thought-Transmission, recorded on Tuesday, 16 September 1975.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

As to your theory of the entire Universe is a Black-Hole, I have to disagree. Only Energy under enormous pressure exists "inside" a Black-Hole. There could not exist a material Universe as we know it within a state of pure Energy.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Super-Luminal "velocities" are achieved when the Space-Craft is held inside it's self-created gravity Field, while the craft accelerates UP TO the speed-of-light. The Field effectively isolates the Craft from the Universe, therefore there is no violation of Einstein's Relativity Equations. The Equations state that as an object of mass accelerates to relativistic velocities, it's mass approaches an infinite value.

The Super-Luminal (HyperSpace jumps) then occur when the Ships' Gravity Field is switched off. An Infinite mass suddenly appears in the Universe which the Universe cannot contain, and the Craft then goes "outside" of the Space-Time dimensions. The Ship traverses HyperSpace for however long (micro-seconds, seconds, minutes) to a calculated "distance." Then the Ships' Gravity Field is switched back ON, and the Craft re-appears at it's destination, still traveling at Light-speed to deceleration.

All that is needed then, is the means to generate the Gravity Field, and we could travel to distant Stars as the Plejarens do. I think certain secret guv'mint "defense" agencies of the major nations have already done this, which they certainly have not shared with the rest of us.

In Peace ... Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Mqhassan

Post Number: 69
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rod,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

The interesting thing about black holes is that the larger it is, the less dense its average density would be. The event horizon is the point of no return for what current physics define as the escape velicity reaching the speed of light

Schwarzchild Radius Rs = ( 2 G m ) / C^2

However when you look at such a large dimension as 10^64 light years , then everything would exist inside including normal matter whose information content would be locked inside the outer layer. The seventh layer could actually act as a Schwarzchild radius for such a giant black hole. Another interesting factor is that Black Holes usually have a rotation, and called as Kerr Black Holes . Time travel requires the universe to spin and this has not been found till now by present science.

However since the event horizon is the surface where the escape velocity equals the speed of light, that would not mean that nothing can escape it. We have forgotten that finer energy with much higher velocities claimed to reach 10^7000 would make a black hole quite transparent down to the actual singularity !

That was a basis on which I began my initial analysis ( see V3). I will now add some additional material to be able to dedicate the work to the upcoming gathering the coming two weeks.

Perhaps we could move this discussion to another place, in the creation section if found appropriate.

Salome

Mohammed

Johnboy

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J Rod,

Thank you for your explanation about time travel. You put into words exactly what I have thought regarding super-luminal "travel". Excellent wording by you allows a very clear understanding of the process. It also explains Semjase's comments about the "wedding cake" craft that it could "travel" enormous distances almost instantly.

Aside from this, I read your previous posts regarding your battle with cancer. I am very sorry to hear that you must fight that battle. Even though you must take your prescriptions, your clarity in your posts appears very true to form. I continue to look forward to reading your insightful comments.

Saalome,
Johnboy

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 432
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod: “The Super-Luminal (HyperSpace jumps) then occur when the Ships' Gravity Field is switched off. An Infinite mass suddenly appears in the Universe which the Universe cannot contain, and the Craft then goes "outside" of the Space-Time dimensions.”

Hi Rod

Your explanation of hyperspace travel is not consistent with the Meier material which describes it as a dematerialization/rematerialization process of energy conversion. A more complete explanation of how hyperspace travel occurs can be found in, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums by Billy, pages 249-254, which includes a diagram by Guido Moosbrugger. Here is a partial excerpt with my rough unofficial translation:

Für die immense Beschleunigung für den Transport von Menschen und Material resp. von Raumschiffen muss der greifbare, grobstoffliche Aggregatzustand eines Körpers/Objektes kurzfristig in einen Zustand versetzt werden, der unsichtbar feinstofflich ist. Dieser für den Erdenmenschen noch unbekannte und mysteriös erscheinende Vorgang vollzieht sich in drei Schritten:

"For the immense acceleration for the transportation of people and material resp. of spaceships, the tangible, coarse-material physical state of a body/object must be put at short notice into a state that is invisibly fine-material. For the earth person, this still unknown and enigmatically appearing process takes place in three steps:"

1. Schritt: Als erster Vorgang wird eine Entmaterialisation eingeleitet, durch die ein greifbarer, grobstofflicher Körper resp. ein Raumschiff mit Besatzung und allem Drum und Dran am Ausgangspunkt resp. Startpunkt ent¬materialisiert. Das bedeutet, dass das Schiff und alles sich Darinbefin¬dende in seine atomaren bzw. subatomaren Bestandteile zerlegt, d.h. <aufgelöst> wird, was anders erklärt bedeutet, dass alles in feinstoffliche Materie und somit in reine Energie umgewandelt wird.

"Step 1: As the first process a dematerialization is initiated, through which resp. a tangible, coarse-material body, a spaceship with personnel, and all around and in it at the starting area resp. start-point, dematerializes. This means that the ship and all contained within disassembles into its atomic resp. subatomic components, i.e. <dissolved> which means explained differently, that everything is converted into fine-material matter and therefore into pure energy."

2. Schritt: Diese durch Entmaterialisation entstandene energetische Existenzform ist für einen Transport dieser Art am allerbesten geeignet, weil der fein¬materielle Zustand des Ganzen eine Art Energiepaket bildet, das in Bruchteilen einer Sekunde vom Ausgangspunkt zum Zielort rast. Bei diesem Vorgang bleibt das Energiepaket als selbständige und kompakte Einheit bestehen, ohne sich zu vermischen mit den Energien des um¬gebenden Raumes. Bei dieser Transportart treten auf dem Transitweg keinerlei Hindernisse auf, weil der Hyperraum frei von behindernden oder gefährdenden Dingen ist. Besonders beim Überwechseln von einem sehr entfernten Ort zum andern oder von einer Dimension zur andern wird in der Regel ein dem Normalraum übergeordneter Raum, eben ein sogenannter Hyperraum, als Transitweg benutzt.

"Step 2: This energetic existence-form resulted through dematerialization, is the very best suitable for a transport of this kind, because the fine-material state of the whole forms a type of energy-package which races in fractions of a second from the starting point to the destination. With this process, the energy-package remains as an independent and compact unit without mixing with the energy of the surrounding space. With this transportation-type, no obstacles appear on the transit route because the hyperspace is free from hindering or endangering things. Especially when switching from a very remote place to another or a dimension to the other, an area placed above the normal-area becomes normally just a so-called hyperspace, as passage."

3. Schritt: Bei der am Zielort stattfindenden Rematerialisation wird blitzartig der ursprüngliche Aggregatzustand wieder hergestellt, und zwar dadurch, dass sich das am Ziel angelangte Energiepaket wieder in die körper¬liche Form umwandelt, die es vor der Entmaterialisation eingenommen hat.

"Step 3: With the rematerialization taking place at the destination, the original physical state is restored in a flash, namely by the fact that the energy-package arriving at the destination converts again into the physical form which it had taken before the dematerialization."

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page