Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 02, 2012

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » The Forum » Forum Posts » Archive through January 02, 2012 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 629
Posted on Friday, October 14, 2011 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can everyone please be mindful of keeping on topic!

Thankyou

Salome
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Edward

Post Number: 2233
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik....

PAR = Plejarans Are Real.

There is now a new one set up by James The Truthseeker; who has posted here in the past.

Edward.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 240
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Let's continue this in the "General Area" >> "FIGU-Related".

See you there!

Redhalls

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, October 17, 2011 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I find this forum hard to read, because in whatever section you go it's like there's one long question.

In other forums people create new topics and then other reply and so you can easily find something interesting.

So don't know if this is the right place but since I wish to read almost everything here I'm making a suggestion.

I wish if I can click on a thread, and see the poster question and then read all the answers to that question. Currently everything is all together.

Thanks,
Karl

Elreyjr

Post Number: 259
Posted on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Indi, could you please check your post # 101, 10/11/11 as it does not appear anywhere in the announcement topic section but is indexed the discussion of FIGU page.

I would not wish to miss any announcement

Jun

My will be done

-----------
Dear Jun
That post was moved and reposted under study groups. Sorry for the confusion.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on October 19, 2011)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 261
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cris,

could you please spare me a copy of your MWI & timeline at elreyjr@gmail.com. I could very well also have it as a "note" in my fb account also for others to share.

Jun
My will be done

Calenwath

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey welcome Sarah to the forum! For all of us the never faltering law of cause and effect has led us here. Be thankful for that, take comfort in it, and let the wave of peace wash over you.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 271
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mabuhay Retchie,

Welcome to the forum.

Jun
My will be done

Elreyjr

Post Number: 272
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cris (Cpl),

this is a re post:

Posted on Monday, October 24, 2011 - 03:18 pm:
Hi Cris,

could you please spare me a copy of your MWI & timeline at elreyjr@gmail.com. I could very well also have it as a "note" in my fb account also for others to share.

Jun
My will be done

Mahigitam

Post Number: 452
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi admin,

The Creation Itself » Archive through November 11, 2011
May i know the reason why my post is not available there ?
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Elreyjr

Post Number: 279
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Robyn, and Jacob,
sorry to have used this area to post a question to Billy as I have not been successful in the correct area as I have been receiving a notice the second time around and was asked to contact Scott or Badr. not wanting to lose this round/opportunity, here is the question:

Greetings Billy,

you have previously written articles about belief and faith. your materials however mentioned "trust" as the better way.

may you please tell us the situations when we again are going to be waylaid using the word trust in the same extent we used belief and faith?

Jun
My will be done

Jun

Elreyjr

Post Number: 283
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it is now confirmed, I did loose my chance to send a question to Billy the last time. the only concern is that my posting #279, above, did not also receive a reply. but it is alright.

Jun

Sonik_01

Post Number: 273
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Is there any way in which I can change the question I've asked once the questions area is closed? I wanted to ask a different question all along, but did not follow my instincts and now I feel as though I'm wasting my time, Billy's time, and everyone else's time by asking a dumb question I really did not want to ask. Is there any way to make a substitution?

Thank you.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 274
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Recently, the "Questions to Billy" section was open. I wanted to ask a different question all along but did not follow my instincts and asked a really dumb question instead. I really regret it, because I feel like I am wasting my time, Billy's time, and everyone else's time by asking a dumb question I really did not want to ask in the first place. Since I posted the original question during the time alotted, is there any possibility that I would be able to do a substitution? Moderators?

Thanks and Salome,

Christian

Post Number: 227
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

No, there is no substitution possible.
It is each person's own responsibility to think about a sensible or helpful etc. question before its publication.
What I can offer you is to skip your question when I am going through the questions with Billy in January.

Salome,
Christian

Sonik_01

Post Number: 275
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Christian.

No, please keep the question - I might learn something from it despite everything.

Thank you.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 492
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is why we have Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review & Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves. Somehow they are not being used by members on the forum. Hope the admins make this mandatory to pass the peer review section.
Beware the fallacies into which undisciplined thinkers most easily fall--they are the real distorting prisms of human nature - Francis Bacon

Davidmg

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elreyjr ;

There is a great deal of difference between trust, belief and faith.

Trust is the result of confidence between two or more people that has formed a mutual understanding that is held by those in relation with information or partnership that is/was obtained through integrity for the benefit of others or themselves and continues in the direction of truthfulness without failure.

If there is not a mutual understanding between those affected people, then the process of working out those differences together must take place in order to resolve any untrust that has settled between those people. Otherwise trust can never be accomplished or held or continue to flourish amongst those who seek trust. Trust is also the result of very hard work on everyone's part.

As for belief and faith well ... It requires little or no effort and can be done with just by one person alone, with out clarification or of study from others. Belief and faith has no interest in being factual or of correctness or what trust has too offer, and leaves speculation and doubt to rule and take over in forming absolutely no bond or strength in its words.

Davidmg

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 589
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam

The sections, Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review & Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves, have been closed.

I think the concept behind Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review was actually very good and promising and I hope it can be revived in the future. Unfortunately, it generated spin-off discussions whereby people were not posting them in the appropriate sections. Hopefully, we have all learned from these mistakes and the forum has matured as a whole.

Regards
Bob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 333
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The section Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves would be a great section.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Retchie1973

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Happy New year! to all my spirit brothers and sister

saalome!
retchupax

Elreyjr

Post Number: 284
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

will be reposting my query over at Questions to Billy Submitted for Peer Review. let us see how it goes from hereon.

@Davidmg, I hear you. thanks.

Jun

Elreyjr

Post Number: 285
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2012 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again,
my bad, I have not read the posting of Bob well enough.

Jun

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page