Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 25, 2018

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Misc. Discussions on FIGU » Archive through February 25, 2018 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Carolyn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Saalome all! It is true that fanatics exist everywhere and in all organizations; they can be of any race, nationality or ethnicity. Fanatics don't necessarily have to be "religious"; what distinguishes a fanatic is 1)his/her attempt to proselytize some "cause" or "idea" with the idea of promoting this "cause" and making it the most important agenda for the group members and anybody else who can be "converted" 2)his/her inability to recognize the validity or verity of other points of view which don't correspond to the views of the fanatic.

We who are supporters of FIGU must be careful that we don't unknowingly fall into the role of proselytizers of a new religious idea. So, where I'm going here is to suggest that the spiritual teachings be regarded more as a philosophy of life and a way of life to be aspired to, than a set of rules or a regimen of conduct with necessary requirements to be fulfilled.

I am new to FIGU and the spiritual teachings, having discovered FIGU only in the spring of 2014. While I have made great progress in studying the spiritual teachings, there is a lot of information I simply haven't had time to process. Also, due to the sheer volume of information--the books about the spiritual teachings, the prophecies and the enormous number of contact reports--I have not been able to do much else except scan the material and pull out what I deemed to be the most important tracts.

As regards the wisdom of the elders, it is perhaps an integral part of this wisdom that not too much information be presented all at once. This would account for Meier's and the Plejaren's discretion in releasing only certain information at specific times, in the hopes that this information would have some kind of beneficial or positive resulting outcome on earth's course of development, leading to a more hopeful and positive future than it would appear we are heading toward at the present time.

Regarding the defamation of Eduard Meier personally by his family and other people. I have also looked into these allegations and am much troubled by them. It is sad, that the really great things Eduard has accomplished are cast into doubt by some malicious character assassination attempts by his own family and friends. Hopefully Eduard can rise above this and continue on his teaching mission on the earth, in spite of the hostility of these people. It is the hardest thing, and I know this from personal experience in my own life, to be betrayed by the people you trust and who were an integral part of your life. This happened to me as well on several occasions, and if it had not happened, I would not know how cruel it can be. A person has to move forward and start over again with friendships, and try to leave the past (and the people who were former loves) behind. When everything is shattered, then only hope remains. If hope dies, then all is lost!

Justinelombard

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Corey this post (number 190 of yours) stung me quite deeply and I have been feeling quite hurt and emotional after reading it and I spent quite some time thinking about what you said here mainly because I recognise myself as“guilty as charged” when it comes to as you put it:

"People check their newsfeed to find the latest communication, and do not realize this is not the way out either. People think that very next "meme" will give them a gift of changing on the inside (to do that one must start within their thoughts [a gift of "oneself" is = "self-given" = inside one's thoughts]).

As if being vocal on perhaps facebook? was the only bit of “internal work” that was done by people for the day, when in actual fact who is anyone to judge somebody else’s progress?

I also came to the most difficult conclusion that you are totally correct and justified for saying what you did mainly because the basis of the entire teaching is to study and gain knowledge therefore getting ones own life to “work creatively” and after all that being able to set an example to others, so why I feel personally judged by what you said is a mystery to me but I do.(Maybe I am feeling guilty for spending so much time on facebook which has become a bit of an issue for me in the last few months even if your post had nothing to do with me what so ever!)
I have even come up with every excuse I could think of in my personal circumstances as to why I am not “further along” than I could be in the way of buying and reading the books as opposed to reading what I can for free online and could not even convince myself that what I am doing in the way of truly studying is enough because I know it’s not.

I do try to have some self love when judging myself and tell myself that I have come a long way and got this far basically all on my own with not one iota of help from anyone in my real life and that posting stuff to facebook is kind of an outlet and a way to drop hints to friends and family about what the spiritual teaching is about because I am desperate to share it with those that are close to me even though all it does is land on mostly deaf ears, with maybe one or two exceptions.
I also know it’s no excuse to think that there is lots of time to study in the future because there actually is not and time is slipping through all of our hands.
One concept of the teaching involves what is said in Chapter 7 of the Talmud Jmmanuel about not throwing consciousness based treasure into the dirt and not wasting it on the unworthy, which I was aware of long before I even got hold of a copy of the TJ and that’s why I never dared to post a thing about what I was learning way in the beginning of my journey. I admit it took me 4 years of reading the contact notes and internalising everything for myself before I posted anything on facebook about it because what I shared with my immediate family was not taken well at all and it was only after I found the “Friends” FB page that I started getting more brazen but I have always been at odds with exactly what you said and what is written in chapter 7 as there is a fine line between wasting the info on deaf ears and teaching others.. Especially when one is not knowledgeable enough in the teaching to actually teach others yet, so I think the reason I was so affected by your post is because I felt like a scolded child, after taking all the risks of posting and taking the trouble to mention Billy’s name and the mission in a very public way when many of the people on this forum have a lot to say yet don’t even use their real names.. Which I can understand and I’m not blaming them but then I ask myself, if I don’t do it on FB, then who will? And yes there are others that are doing it in their own way..its not just me so I didn’t need to take your words too personally to heart, yet I did.

I often want to post on this forum (to keep the treasure safe) then hesitate to do so because what I say might be misconstrued or misunderstood or even worse, start an argument or get scolded by someone who is “more knowledgeable” than me and then there is the issue of there being so much and so many complicated issues being discussed here that don’t always interest me(like all the talk of war) or links are posted to other articles that take ages to read that it is difficult to jump into a conversation in order to have some interaction regarding the teaching with others.
Over and above that when someone who is knowledgeable says something there is hardly anything that I could possibly add from my side that could in any way add to the conversation, so that basically only leaves facebook and “the memes” to add my 2cents to..
I also just wanted to add that I have found precisely 4 people in my country through facebook that are serious and only one that is close enough to have met and had a face to face conversation with and even so circumstances make it difficult for both of us to meet very often and so not much progress is being made on that front to start a study group or the like so once again facebook seems to be the go to outlet..
I hope it does not seem like I am moaning or making excuses for myself or being self absorbed with all the I, I , I , Me, me, me but I just had to say something and actually I am in such a good place in my life because of having come across the spiritual teaching that I can hardly believe it. So I totally agree with the rest of your post! In fact I just decided to write a separate post about how I came to know about the teaching to provide some context to this statement ,and to record it for posterity.. :-)
Both FB and this forum are mentioned in the contact notes as ways that the message will spread so my impression is that FB is so much easier and more convenient yet there are fundamental differences between the two platforms that actually require participation on both to the best of the persons ability and scope of their responsibility obviously because of the major differences on both platforms.
}

Msmichelle

Post Number: 328
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Caroyln....Welcome abroad....if reference to your comment, "You hope Eduard (BEAM) will rise above".....actually, the Hope is for Humanity to Rise Above, otherwise We are doomed....BEAM has gone Above and Beyond his Duties to this planet.
MsMichelle

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 762
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justinelombard

I just read your post #3 and wish to commend you on your courage and honesty.

When I first discovered the spiritual teaching and the Meier Case, I too felt the impulses to share with everyone I know, just as you did.

My experience was not any different than yours. Some people reacted mildly offended and a few became unstable and one I had to change the conversation because it appeared he was going to have a major nervous breakdown (it was alarmingly scary).

Then I discovered a great creational recommendation in the Goblet Of The Truth which stems from the Law Of Love.

It is found in chapter 9 verses 46 and 47

Marianne Uehlinger Mondria provided a great lecture on these verses that I know will empower you. (See link below)

Goblet Of The Truth chapter 9 vs 46-47
46) And if you are not equipped with good knowledge in the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life, then do not decide to go out in order to spread the truth-teaching, rather be averse to such because without sufficient knowledge you can do more harm than good (success), therefore you shall stay back (remain at home) with the other sedentary ones (ones remaining at home) if you are not sufficiently skillful (well-versed/well-read) in the teaching.

47) If you go out to spread the truth and you are not sufficiently skillful (well-versed/well-read), then you will increase the worries of those who are to be taught, and also your own worries, because it is through your insufficient knowledge in the truth that you will run backwards and forwards without finding any stability, which gives rise to discord between you and the ones to be taught because some will listen to you and some will be against you if you cannot explain the things of the truth to a sufficient extent (insufficiently), therefore leading to doubt and misunderstandings as well as outrage (acts of Gewalt 1).

Marianne Uehlinger Mondria lecture
http://beam2eng.blogspot.com/2015/11/importance-of-learning-in-current-life.html

Link to a free download of the Goblet Of The Truth
http://http://www.figu.org/ch/files/downloads/buecher/goblet-of-the-truth.pdf
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Kenneth

Post Number: 675
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 01:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carolyn,

Welcome to FIGU and congratulations on your studies and teaching of spirit, teaching of life, teaching of truth and therefore the teaching of the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal power of all existence, Creation! Notice that these are recommendations, not commands.

You are correct regarding fanatics etc. Religion is also a form of fanaticism; nonetheless, FIGU will never become another religious idea, far from it. As I understand, FIGU was Billy’s idea/request, however he does not read the blog postings.

There are Moderators that ensure that proper language is used, personal attacks are not allowed but constructive criticism is OK as long as it does not go too negative. You are correct, FIGU is a philosophy of life and a way of life, so to speak. When you have time, you may want to read Billy’s book titled, “The Way to Live”.

The discretion from Billy and the Plejaren that you reference; they often do not provide a complete statement for a particular interest; this encourages a person to investigate and study, this is by design.

Asking questions about the “Teaching” will never be criticized, or ridiculed. There are many on this forum that are very learned and scholarly, not only in FIGU / Billy's material but also in worldly events and situation. You are safe here.

Happy studying
Sincerely
Kenneth

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 620
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." (Helen Keller)

Welcome to our Forum, Carolyn.

Bill

Tyler

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justine,

I don't think you have to feel too bad.. Hi btw, from Toronto area. I'm like you.

If I'm right, Corey you were more seeing in your mind's eye ... the folks that post little "pick-me-up" sayings on Facebook, like those sickly sweet candy proverbs that are popular with yoga people, but they don't actually nourish- right?

What you wrote is so similar like my experience Justine, thx for sharing. But.. I think you're OK and should feel proud of your carefulness. I'll let myself feel that pride in my respecting of that recommendation too. You did better than me actually, since sometimes I go on Quora and go nuts and write just like Billy, and then get embarassed by it and delete it.

Don't mind Corey though ... he sees a lot in his mind's eye, but he's a nice guy and he doesn't mean any harm by what he writes.

Tyler

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I understand rightly, Corey was referring to the majority of people who have never heard that recommendation about not throwing the pearls before swine.. not in this life, and not in any others. So they don't even digest a thought; they post it immediately on Facebook thinking possibly, if they make their image of a wise human being, maybe they will live as one.

But they don't know, they have to think a lot, have experiences, and digest the knowledge, and plant it in their inner world .. if it's going to really make a difference.

Some folks even will just tattoo Billy's words on their backs before they will attempt to really tattoo them onto their consciousness; they will wear a verse of the Goblet on their Facebook wall before they will repeat it a lot to turn it into their consciousness prosperity. At least that's the impression I got from some people.

Carolyn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justine, no one in this forum thinks they are superior in knowledge, because we all know that there is much to learn, and much that we don't know. Those who have been with FIGU the longest would most likely admit that the more they learn, the more there is to learn. So never feel worried or embarrassed to post anything related to FIGU, and especially questions that you would like answered.

Hi Michelle, I think we have met already on Michael Horn's blog site. Nice to connect with you all in here too! I agree, BEAM has gone way beyond what is necessary in attempting to raise our level of consciousness and understanding to the next level, so to speak. He is a very patient teacher. Usually students learn by repetition and by example, and he has both shown us an example to be followed as well as constantly worked on instilling some spiritually developmental ideas, again with much repetition. Maybe we'll understand what he's getting at after he's repeated it a zillion times! Or maybe not. Always the philosopher. . . . . I am.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Tyler

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I respect you now Eddie. I know we had a bad interaction in the Facebook 'FIGU friends' group, but I respect how you had that experience. I was wrong, because for a while I was doubting your honest intentions.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 622
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very true, Carolyn.

Socrates to his student Philebus:
"The object of our discussion is not that my words may triumph over yours, nor that yours may gain the victory over mine, but that between us, we may discover the most perfect truth."

Salome,

Bill

Corey

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justine, I took a few days off from the forums and just read your post. Let me clarify I was not referring to you when I wrote that about facebook (I certainly enjoy your FB posts!). I was not referring to anyone that is familiar with the Meier case who uses facebook, I was referring to what Tyler picked up on, and I was referring to the collective masses (who don't study BEAM), who use facebook as their only source of truth, because it is the only source they have. Our masses spend so much time looking outward, instead of inward, and when you go looking inward on Earth, it is as though you are treading on ground few people dare to tread, and often you can be on you own, unless you can reach out to other like-minded people. I'm friends with FIGU-people, and "outsiders" on facebook, and I usually enjoy the posts from FIGU-acquaintances the most, so I can read what is really going on on this planet.

There are sprinklings of truth all around FB in some of those "wisdom meme's", if only our populace would put the bigger picture together and study BEAM, it would do so much good for this planet. But I have to be patient, because for now it is just the select few who want to evolve their consciousness, but I can't help the impatience sometimes, because we have so much fixing to do here on Earth, and as far as I'm concerned, considering the future awaiting us = from overpopulation = it will involve all us terrestrials, and we are all responsible for the future. Those of us who do study BEAM (like you Justine :-)) presently should consider ourselves fortunate for being a part of the future in a good way, part of the good (energetic) forces in our own small way.

Justine, I hope this post has helped you find some solace, I was not trying to "sting" you. I look forward to you postings on FB, and here on the forums. :-)

Tyler is right, do not mind me, I don't mean any harm, and yes, I see a lot from my mind's eye. Join the club, right? :-)
Salome/Corey Müske

Andrew_grimshaw

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you are having trouble finding the site:
futureofmankind.co.uk
try:
futureofmankind.info
hosted by Carlos, from Down Under on a server in the USA.
Much Love Peace Freedom and Harmony to Carlos!
- The Silent Revolution of Truth -

Hugo

Post Number: 429
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2017 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Billy is labelled a farmer and Figu core and passive members and visitors have to always work in the garden, then Figu Switzerland must produce lots of food grown there. How much food do they produce and how much percentage of their diet comes from food they grew themselves there? The members that live full time at Figu I mean. Also, how many acres is the land at SSSC?

Hugo

Post Number: 433
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does SSSC Figu Switzerland use wifi internet there? Just wondering because of the harmful effects of wifi mentioned in the notes.

Carolyn

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question for the forum: Where or in what contact reports can I find out about Billy's interactions with Heile Selassie and also Muomar Gadaffi? I think that I remember hearing that Sfath took him to Ethiopia to visit Selassi, or maybe this was Asket. In any case, I'd like to read more about this topic.
A time for every purpose under heaven

Marbar

Post Number: 303
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When reading the Goblet of Truth at night alone, I sometimes I get a feeling that someone is behind me and wants to stab me. I be the only person in the house at night when this happens.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 413
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2017 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's your mind playing tricks on you. You obviously feel guilty for reading the Goblet of Truth and are conscience-stricken about it. The spirit teaching within the GoT conflicts with what you've been taught and you're feeling unsettled because you're reading it.

It's a bit like watching a horror film by yourself and scaring yourself even more with paranoid thoughts of a nocturnal intruder standing quietly behind you, or masturbating in your bedroom and having a sense that you're being watched by some disapproving presence. On some level you don't feel comfortable with it.

Unfortunately this takes time to get over. The only way to overcome that feeling is to make yourself familiar with what you're reading and acknowledge the ridiculousness of what you're imagining.

Some people, when they walk into a house they are told is haunted, will imagine seeing things and hearing things. That doesn't make it true. It just means that they allow themselves to be affected by what they are told.

What were you told that you now find yourself conflicting with what you're reading?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 436
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marie, I agree with some of what Joseph says as well I want to add.... this is some heavy material and it takes a lot of persistence to completely wipe out the information you were given by either your culture, Heritage, tradition, and environment. You have a lot of courage to read the Goblet of Truth but keep in mind, this stuff is Heavy, Direct and Troubling when you consider what's out there in the world right now... sometimes when studying this material, I have to step away and contemplate what I'm reading because it's just so unbelievable how far we are from the Truth..
Remember to Meditate often when studying this material
MsMichelle

Marbar

Post Number: 306
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph_emmanuel

I was told when growing-up that there was a creator-god and I had to go to church almost every week, sometimes twice a week.

If I was to continue this discussion, it will be in the Spiritual Life in Everyday Life section.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 768
Posted on Monday, January 01, 2018 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy New Year ...

Good Health, Peace, Fulfillment and Success
To all Plejaren, Billy, all Figu members, all moderators, all our fellow humans and all foreign ETs in our skies

Happy New Year good friends.

Salome,

Bill

Benhilo

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Billy.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 446
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is this area closed?
MsMichelle

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page