Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Help Wanted

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted « Previous Next »

Post requests related to help need with any parts of FIGU related issues.

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 16, 2002Linda48 11-16-02  08:39 pm
Archive through April 16, 2003Michael_d23 04-16-03  01:21 pm
Archive through December 03, 2006Scott23 12-03-06  09:33 am
Archive through March 10, 2008Jamesm23 03-10-08  03:52 pm
Archive through May 20, 2008Edward23 05-20-08  02:15 am
Archive through August 20, 2008Scott23 08-20-08  07:30 am
Archive through June 23, 2009Lonnie23 06-23-09  11:13 pm
Archive through September 21, 2009Peter_brodowski23 09-21-09  03:08 pm
Archive through August 14, 2010Justsayno23 08-14-10  08:57 am
Archive through January 02, 2011Elreyjr23 01-02-11  11:40 am
Archive through July 24, 2011Edward23 07-24-11  03:05 am
Archive through July 31, 2012Epicn2l23 07-31-12  12:27 pm
Archive through January 27, 2013Eddieamartin23 01-27-13  08:39 am
Archive through June 04, 2013Quest23 06-04-13  03:52 am
Archive through January 24, 2014Shark_mode23 01-24-14  04:19 pm
Archive through May 12, 2014Michaelhelfert23 05-13-14  06:19 am
Archive through February 28, 2016Markcampbell23 02-28-16  08:53 pm
Archive through November 10, 2016Votan23 11-10-16  03:19 pm
Archive through May 24, 2018Ajsniper23 05-24-18  08:32 pm
Archive through March 05, 2019Kenneth23 03-05-19  11:06 am
Archive through October 30, 2019Doogsnova23 10-30-19  08:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Msmichelle

Post Number: 542
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So how's Quora any different than You Tube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, The Forum, etc. ? Meaning, what's the true, realistic, potential impact to the 9 billion people on this planet. We all know, Facebook started out with very limited censorship, however, we now know the consequences.

Is this a newer version of blogs, discussion sites? How are the members on the site protected?

Do you know these moderators?

Good Luck
MsMichelle

Doogsnova

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle:

Youtube seems to stifle views. And you have the spammers that downvote and attack anything Billy Meier in the comments. They also allow tons of garbage, like SecureTeam10 and other fake ufo stuff. With facebook, you may be ostracized by friends and family for sharing this info. If you post on facebook, it's because you want to and not because someone is asking you about it. Twitter will ban you or shadow ban you. And hey, most people don't have thousands of people following them on twitter. I have videos of some of my Semjase or Asket tweets literally watching the view count drop before my eyes. So yes they actively suppress it and I have video proof. Blogs- well maybe, but blogs just don't get a lot of traffic. David Wilcock's forum will not allow you to post one word about Billy Meier, even though the moderator told me he thinks it is good info. You can post in comments sections of websites, which I do, but the opportunity rarely comes up. This forum? This is only for people who know Billy Meier exists.

Most people in the world have never heard of Billy Meier.

The true realistic impact is your answers can get 100,000 to 200,000 views a year or more.

The users of Quora are protected by heavy moderation, both human and software, which prevents people from insulting one another. I have dealt with the moderators on the site.

From my own experience, of being on the internet since the very beginning of the internet, Quora is quite possibly the best place to get people to see your information without being censored, attacked, or outright banned.

For now.
GOTT MOTT?

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 563
Posted on Friday, November 01, 2019 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Doogsnova

I agree its a good idea to use quora
when i have time i will use it

Even though youtube is main stream media people still manage to get the truth out like MH, Figu or ohio exopolitics, youtube delete subscribers from certain accounts or just delete whole accounts but, just remember: They know we are coming, its in the star summing, the return of The Creations Law will happen as it has before, The dark side know this, thats why all the antics, eh eh.

Tick Tock

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Doogsnova

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, my most viewed answer was deleted from Quora without explanation...

What-is-the-most-convincing-argument-for-UFOs-aliens-having-visited-Earth?

I copied Michael Horn's Joe Tysk analysis. It did have a link embedded to theyfly.com and Michael posted the first comment below with a link to his blog.

It had 21,800 views and over 100 likes.

Also, Eddie Martin seems to have disappeared from the site.

I guess there is no safe space on the web anymore.
GOTT MOTT?

Scott

Post Number: 2948
Posted on Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova,

Generally, on this forum if posts fall within the guidelines mentioned, they will be posted and not deleted, unless there are major complaints which very seldom happens. No account information is shared with anyone, no databases are created etc..

Looking forward to your contributions.

Scott

Kenneth

Post Number: 1051
Posted on Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doogsnova,

It would appear that whoever is monitoring Quora, the Truth does not fit into their preconceived beliefs?

"Quora is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, and edited by Internet users, either factually, or in the form of opinions. Its owner, Quora Inc., is based in Mountain View, California."

If only one person found the Truth in the Teaching before it was taken down, it's considered a success.

Kenneth

Msmichelle

Post Number: 543
Posted on Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suggest all of us get "comfortable" with aloneness(alone time) because it's great to discuss this material and information with like-minded people, however, if we lose our internet access which recently happened to me for about 10 days, we're not going to be able to reach each other at all. Please plan on this happening, we ought to be discussing with ourselves how we'll deal with these upcoming events. I know we all love to give this planet the benefit of the doubt, but time and time again, we fall into the same traps. The internet is constantly monitored and on a drop of a dime, you can lose everything! So, what will you do without internet, cell phones, TV coverage?
MsMichelle

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 564
Posted on Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

22000 views is a Very good result mate!

who knows how many of them will find the truth out of that, i reckon quite a few
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Str0323

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, December 29, 2019 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I read a contact report recently with a discussion about a certain substance that can help remove heavy metals from a human beings' body.
However, I can no longer remember the CR number or what the substance is.

I'm asking for help in finding this information. I did search FOM and blogspot and didn't locate the information possibly because of an error in my search?

Peace, Scott Reed.

Msmichelle

Post Number: 597
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott Reed, check out CC 680 or go to the Canadian website
MsMichelle

Kenneth

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Str0323 (Scott Reed)

Talk:Contact Report 119

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_725

ALSO

Modifilan is an unique **anti-carcinogenic, cholesterol-lowering properties with documented ability to remove both radiation and heavy metals from the body,

http://theyfly.com/articles/Modifilan.htm

Hope this helps
Kenneth

(Message edited by scott on March 28, 2020)

Str0323

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, December 30, 2019 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Msmichelle and Kenneth for the information.
Salome
Scott Reed.

Norm

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Does anyone know where I can find the info where Ptaah or Billy states that Russia or Putin reads Billy's info?

Thanks

Justsayno

Post Number: 913
Posted on Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I already tried to post MY (Sheila) information on this site years ago and was told I couldn’t, along with the information I had about Vitamin D, so please delete it and start following your own rules.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Felinity

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2020 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hiya Norm,
Maybe Contact Report 442? Billy was speaking to Ptaah. Because it's a short read, you will probably find what you are looking for.

Sincerely,
Belinda

Norm

Post Number: 194
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2020 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Felinity, That's it, Thanks

Norm

Post Number: 253
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2021 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norms "Yes, Norms is not you and Norms cannot change his name as confirmed by moderator Scott."

What you can do is cancel your current account and rejoin under a different user name problem solved, Thanks.

Bianca

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2021 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone remember the name of the yoga style that was mentioned somewhere in Billy's material? Is this specific practice or similar practice of yoga taught today still?

Thanks,

Rob_stewart

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2021 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bianca,

i suspect there is truth to all styles but also wrapped in nonsense. Contact report 443 covers some of the nonsense but also some of the truth:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_443

What is to be said about Qi as a life energy has already been explained why this fallacy Qi as a life energy can be disregarded. Through the exercises of Qi-Gong (Qigong) and the Qi-Gong form Taiji, which as very good self-healing exercises and health teachings have good effects and therefore do not belong to the realm of nonsense, the body is freed from tension and the development of the personality is strengthened. Through Qi-Gong and Taiji the breathing is deepened and harmonised and the circulation is regulated, which promotes general well-being. Both methods lead to inner peace, calmness and harmony. Through slow and mindful movements, muscles, tendons and ligaments are gently trained, bones and joints are strengthened and the internal organs are stimulated. – Concerning these exercises, there are good books and writings in the trade, through whose good descriptions the techniques of Qi-Gong and Taiji can be learned.

Contact report 371 talks about training and Ptaah states:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_371

84. Normal fluid walks of 20 to 30 minutes a day are fully sufficient for the necessary physical exercise.
85. If no walks are possible, extensive gymnastic exercises of the same duration are sufficient.
86. Of course, walks or gymnastic exercises can be extended as desired, but they should always remain within the bounds of reason and be adapted to the condition of the skeleton and the constitution of the body.
87. Special efforts are not necessary, but on the contrary, they can cause damage to the body, its organs and to the skeleton and its joints, which can be insidious and quickly irreparable.

My personal view is looking at any set of techniques through an enquiring mindset will drill down to the effective truth. So it is likely that many of the benefits in yoga are true benefits - the belief system built around the true effects probably has less value.

So based on my view, Bianca, you can train yourself to a certain extent - it will appear as hard work but true learning is. Of course no harm getting a head start from some good techniques.

Salome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 122
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2021 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bianca,

In Wassermannzeit Nr.177, there is an article about Yoga und Meditation which you can find here: https://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/wassermannzeit/2015/nr-177

Although there is no yoga style name within the article, the practice of mindfulness is key just as it is in meditation. Yoga is, so to speak, an active form of meditation. The physical exercises of yoga work through their connection with breath and concentration on both the emotional and consciousness level. In this way, they gradually lead to a deeper self-awareness, to inner peace, serenity, stability and thus, has a very positive effect on the psyche. When we practice mindfulness, we learn more and more to feel ourselves inside and outside and to perceive ourselves intensely. And mindfulness is key in the practice of Satipatthäna-Meditation.

When Billy was eleven years old, he received from Sfath, a versatile German translation of Pali and Sanskrit texts relating to the Satipatthäna-Meditation. Some time after studying the texts, and under the guidance of a school teacher named Lehmann, Billy composed a handwritten eighty-three page manuscript, which he titled Introduction to Satipatthäna-Meditation. The work made such a big impression on the teacher that he reproduced it 200 times on the school's old style transfer printing machine and sent it to many people he knew, including a monk in India whose name was Rahat Sanghanan and whose monk's name was Maha Chohan, which means "Great Master". Billy got to know the Maha Chohan years later through an ascetic. An extraterrestrial from the DAL University, also made several copies in the same year, 1948, and distributed them to his peers.

Source: Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, pages 48-50

Regards
Bob

Bianca

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bob for the snippet, it is that that I was looking for.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 124
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bianca

If it was information about the Satipatthäna-Meditation method that you were looking for, there is a whole chapter about it appearing in Lehre und Kunder, by Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer. With an introduction by Ptaah, the book describes the differences between the spiritual teaching (i.e., teaching of creational energy) and Billy Meier compared to the numerous earthly salvation teachings, cult religions and philosophies. Likewise, the sentiments of FIGU and its members are discussed, and "the mission" and the spiritual teaching is explained in detail with practical examples.

Link to Lehre und Kunder at FIGU-Shop:
https://shop.figu.org/b%C3%BCcher/lehre-und-k%C3%BCnder-der-wahrheit?language=en

Here is a rough partial translation of the Introduction by Ptaah and may contain errors:
"To all readers: In collaboration with Quetzal and the Spirit Guidance, I, Ischwisch Ptaah, you, human being of the earth, should say and suggest the following: In front of you lies a very special book, the content of which the author has painstakingly researched and that of ‹ Billy ›Eduard Albert Meier and me have been thoroughly edited and partially supplemented. Both Hans-Georg Lanzendorfer, author of the present work, as well as 'Billy' and I as the force of processing and completing the content have endeavored with great love for all earthly people, to shape the whole into a valuable book and in this to convey something of the meaning of infinite knowledge and the wisdom of spiritual teaching, as well as great values, as they are anchored in the creational laws and recommendations (Ptaah). Every single day on which he/she releases a piece of his/her cult bondage and religious dependence into the past is a holiday for his/her psyche and for his/her consciousness."

Regards
Bob

Bianca

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2021 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I appreciate the info. Thank you again, Bob.

Syn

Post Number: 273
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i am unsure if this is the appropriate venue for this question but please move it should it not be.

I am a computer programmer and i was building a database that would make searching for information easier with a clear established timeline.

I dont know who manages the website for figu but i would like to request that an API be made to have the information of billy meier maintained and current for any other site that wishes to use it.

for more information...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/API

in short an api is an interface that anyone can call in order to retrieve information that a central authority can maintain and control.

For example. If i were to do a json pull request such as http://api.figu.org/contact/001(not real link just example) i would pull this contact report and all related information such as semjase speaking and her explanations numbered.

On my end its simply just throwing the json request into an array and displaying it straight from the source...which is figu.

This also handles data much better and you can structure or format in any way you see fit.

This can also be done securely by using https protocol and activating http2 protocol(which requires https/ssl) which also in turn can boost speed and performance.

To further boost performance and save on bandwidth and resources you can add file compressions such as brotli that would deliver images and other static elements.

all of these changes can be implemented with no change to the actual content of the site. Its 1 command in a linux terminal to generate the SSL/HTTPS, 1 library compiled for Brotli and any recently updated server to accept incoming connections on these ports with http2.(presuming the port 443 is already opened).

Is this something doable? The api and other protocols would be of immense benefit.

Hi Syn,
You might want to contact Christian Frehner with your suggestion, he can be reached at Christian.Frehner@figu.org

(Message edited by scott on June 29, 2021)
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page