Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Older Messages

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Mysteries - Blocked » Older Messages « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott Baxter
Posted on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I dont know how many people have been following the development of the various crop circles lately. Recently I saw an image of a crop circle that really caught my attention.

In my view it seemed to portray a UFO with an energy field being emitted from it. This is my own perception, but it did seem a possibility. If you want to view it for yourself here it is Crop Circle Image. Hope you enjoy it.

Salome

Scott B.

George Madeyski
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Andrew,
Here is another question from '49 questions'. On page 8 in question 4 on dreams. Who is the 'evil king of reality'? Can you explain how he operates.

Thanks
George

Ed
Posted on Saturday, September 02, 2000 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the cropcircle. To me it looks like Earths magnetic field inside the Earth itself. Have to think about this for a while but it's a good sign.

Thomas Hall
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2000 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there a Loch Ness monster or something like that? Thanks.

Thomas Hall
Posted on Thursday, September 07, 2000 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are there still Hyperboreans or anyone else living beneath Mount Shasta in California? And are they friendly if so?? Thanks!!

Phil McAiney
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are no Hyperboreans living in Mt. Shasta but there are descendants of this race living there. These descendants have space travel and are sometimes seen in their golden spaceships flying in this area. The opening is on the North-East side near the summit and is inaccessible.

These descendants contain the natural friendliness of their ancestors, complete with curly, blonde hair. They sometimes go to local stores on Mt. Shasta to barter crystals for various goods they need. But they are shy and have learned not to draw attention to themselves or start conversations that will draw them into longer discussions.

Since they are human, I doubt any of us would recognize one if they approached us for directions.

Jani Metso and Janette Poikajärvi
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2000 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

About the descendants of the race "Hyperboreans." I asked about this from FIGU
some time ago and it was said that no human on Earth is in contact with them (people living underground). I've also read from some other, non-FIGU sources that those "Hyperborean descendants"
go every now and then to the surrounding areas - in need of goods as Phil noted there.
But how is this really? What is the truth behind this?

Thanks.

Louis Mukiraine
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks
Where did you get this information about the descendants of Hyperboreans from Phil?

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, October 04, 2000 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hyperboreans.

Greetings all,

About the Hyperboreans of Mt. Shasta. I personaly feel they are "very kind" human beings still living in the mountain. I've being to the mountain a number of times now, as I have many good friends there. I have also seen many beautiful linticular cloud formations over and around the mountain.

From what I've being able to determine, the hyperboreans were first given the name "Lemurians" by the publication of a book called "Dweller on Two Planets", by Fredreck Oliver, in 1895. Following this others have written books on the "Lemurians of Shasta" as everyone was then calling them by this name.

In the 1930s the people from the Mountain "hyperboreans" did come into the neighbouring towns to trade gold nuggets for sulfer, salt, and lard. This seemed to happen mainly in the town of Weed. At about 1941 the trading with the Hyperboreans with the people came to a sudden end. Why? I'm not totally sure, but I have some pretty good ideas of why. During the 1930s, 2 people wrote books about meeting Saint Germain and the masters of the mountain. Their names were "Guy Ballard & Nola VanValer". Unfortunately Guy Ballard's writings formed into the "I AM Violet flame" cult, which still continues to this day.

Unfortunately we now have a number of people "channeling for dollars" who have proclaimed themselves Prophit for profit, in the so called new age, as I continue to sort out the truth from the trash. This of course leads to the science of thought and thinking, which continues to fascinate me still as I try to consider thought impulses such as, telepathy, hunches, intuitions, feelings, creative character thoughts, manifesting, spirit form, etc. If only if people knew the extent of it all, and what it can do! There are also still many grey areas and many more questions.

Their is a woman who calls herself "Sherula", her real name is Bonnie, who claims she was from inside Mt.Shasta, from a city called Telos. She is supported by two other women whose names are Diana Robbins and Luise Jones. All three claim to channel "Adama, Ramu of Telos". Well according to Bill Hamilton, Sherula was born in the state of Utah, Adama was a commander from a Sci-fi TV series "Battle Star Galactica". "Ramu" was a name channeled by Elisebeth Cliar Prophit in 1977 at Mt Shasta, and Bonnie was born in 1953, not 268 years ago as she claimed in 1994. Telos, is a name from George Hunt Williomsons book "Sacred Places of the Lion".

Telos is not the name of the Hyperborean city in Shasta and I highly doubt they're going tell anyone what it is, what their real names are and what they are really called at this time. We realy do need to get rid of this monetary system.

Peace in wisdom,

James,

the truthseeker

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2001 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I hope somebody can help me with this: My parents in law made a strange discovery on their land recently. In the wood they found a homogeneous circle there no trees or bushes grew. There were no stumps or damages there either. My father in law were cutting down trees close to a field when he made this discovery. The circle was about 1.5-2.0 meter in diameter, and when he entered the circle with his chainsaw it stopped. It was impossible to start it while he was inside this circle, but when he walked outside the circle and into the wood again the chainsaw started easily. Somehow deep inside my parents in law know that they shall absolutely not cut down any trees near this circle, but they don't know the reason why? Anyway, they decided to leave the trees as they are close to this circle.
What kind of circle is this? Is it harmful to enter this circle, or should you be in a special state of mind? Does anyone have a clue?

Regards,
Inger

Savio
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2001 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger

A very interesting case indeed!

If the event of the start/stop of the chainsaw can be repeated without failure,then, some unknown force must be in action.

What kind of chainsaw is it? Does it work on gas (not diesel)with a spark plug? If yes, it might be affected by a strong magnetic field and stops working.

It seems it is not a nice idea to go near that circle again unless with all necessary test equipment :)

Regards

Savio

Scott B.
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Inger,

Thank you for that sharing that interesting information.

Does this circle have grass growing inside of it, or is it just bare ground? Have they tried standing in the circle with a compass to see if it is effected somehow. Have they noticed if watches are effected by this circle? Would it be possible to have them take a picture of this circle and possibly share it with the rest of us?

Salome
Scott

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2001 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio and Scott,

Inside the circle there are mostly moss with needles and a pair of 10 cm long twigs.
Actually, I don't know much about pendulums at all and maybe they are humbug, but my mother in law has been standing inside this circle with a pendulum without any result. It didn't move. She thought this was very strange because it moved outside the circle. The chainsaw works on gas/petrol, so maybe there might be an electric field there.
The weather hasn't been the best lately, so any closer investigations haven't been done yet. I don't have a picture of the circle at the moment, but I'll see what I can do.

Kind regards,
Inger

Steve
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Who created Stonehenge ? When was it created & for what reason/or reasons.

Salome'

Steve M

Steve
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
The Annasazzi believed they were ancestors of a race from the Pleaides.(they apparently where not told of the true name Plejaren)The Hopi Indians were & are the record keepers for many tribes & believe the same.Is this true? The Annasazzi vanished from Mesa Verdi without a trace after builing an incredible society in the desert, irrigation sytems etc... Why did they vanish ? What happened to them & where did they go ??

Salome'

Steve

Steve Mironovich
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I just finished reading "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis" Edgar Cayce's son compiled life readings from people that had past lives in Atlantis. Seeing many consistencies in the readings ,his son then put the readings into a chronilogical order (as much as possible) to give a feel of how Atlantis came to be & what life was like there. Enjoyable read.
Does Billy & the Plejarens know of Edgar Cayce ?
Do they believe he truly had the abilities he is known for & do they agree with his Atlantis readings ?? I believe early Lyrians settled there , as well as Plejarens & Vegans.
Where do the Plejarens say Atlantis be found now ?? Under what part/parts of the world ?

Salome
Steve

Savio
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2001 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

I just come across a website that talks about the origin of the devil, Adam, human races and god from distant stars.

The story was recorded on tiny clay fragments found in Irag. It is interesting that the story line is quite close to that of from the contact notes.

Viewzone.com/origins

Hope you find it interesting :)

Regards

Savio

Steve M
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2001 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where does the Planet Nibiru & the Annunaki fit into the Human history time line ? What race was on Earth first? Did Lyrians settle first ? Did the Annunaki create Earth humans combining their DNA with earth life of that time(Neanderthals, apes, or an early evolved version of there own race that spilled onto Earth?)& what year did that begin happening ?
Did the Lyrians come AFTER the Annunki created Earth humans ? Was it DNA of ancient Lyrians settlers the Annunaki manipulated & not apes ?? Were the Plejarans on earth before the Annunaki ??
Do the Plejarans know who the Annunaki are(is there another name for them?) & are they coming back ??
Can Mr. Meire put these events into a chronological order?
My feeling is the Annunaki came first, created Earth humans through speeding up the evolution of early humanoids(whose DNA originally came from Nibiru ,after the collision with what is now Earth). The Lyrians came later & these early Humans saw them & worshipped them as Gods(could this have been when Lyrians settled Atlantis among other places?). These early Lyrians likely exploited these early humans just as their creators did. Then other races started to come, explore & settle, including the Plejarans .
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease feel free to correct me or add whatever needs to be added.

Confused?,
Salome,
Steve

Steve M
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2001 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
The viewzone site you posted is pretty much the same as the story from the book "The Twelfth Planet" by Zacharia Sitchen . He was able to translate ancient Sumerian texts. If you have not read this book , it is WELL worth reading.
Thanks for the site info. It's good to see the same info coming from a different source. Interesting note**The rib is mentioned in the creation of man. If a clone was to be made of a human , medically the rib would be an excellent candidate to get marrow from.

Salome,
Steve

Savio
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

Thanks for pointing out the book, I'll try to locate it at the public library.

It is a pity that the viewzone site did not post any chronological order; else, we can compare the events and perhaps will prove that Anu The chief Deity = Arus the barbarian. It will then become very interesting!

Regards

Savio

Steve Mironovich
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
It's very likely he was. The Annunaki(visitors), Anu, Enlil , Enki & the rest went by a few different names depending on which ancient culture was writing about them."The Twelfth Planet" - book one of the Earth Chronicles, is an awesome book you will definitely want to read. The Mr. Meire's Contact notes with Semjase mention the ancient Sumerian tablets(cuneiform) as being some of the only ancient records that still exist that accurately tell us of part of our origins, as well as the origins of our solar system & the universe. Zechariah Sitchen is one of the only scholars that can translate the ancient Sumerian texts, he spent much of his life studying them.(Sumeria was originally where Southern Iraq is now).Savio, if your Public library has this book, you have a cooler library than we do in the States. Amazon.com carries the book for certain. You will likely want to read it more than once.The book blew me away when I read it a few years ago. Some of the book is actually disturbing , but it is not out of synch with what the Plejarans told Mr. Meire in the Contact notes. You will not regret reading it.Please let me know what you think when read it. Happy reading...
Very kind Regards,

Steve M.

Steve Mironovich
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2001 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Anyone out there with the Plejarans view of info on "The Stonehenge, Annassazzi, & Edgar Cayce questions above ? I would love to hear it.
If you ever see these posts Mr. Meire , I would really love to hear your info on these topics.

Much Thanks,
Salome

Steve M.

Steve Mironovich
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dee,
Thanks for the reply concerning Edgar Cayce.

Very kind regards & thanks,

Steve M.

blerim
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2001 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi everybody

are the arabians people descendants of plejarens /plejades/ or descendants of the pelasgs or also pelasg-africans. ......
or what????????
or any mixture of all of it.?''

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2001 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Is there anything regarding "Easter Island", the strange statues and the related ET mentioned within the contact notes?

Thanks

Savio

Michael Horn
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,

I do remember reading a bit of them in the Notes many years ago. What immediately pops to mind is that they were an hommage to the ET's that the islanders interacted with or were ruled by, made and moved with advanced technology. I will have to lubricate my memory to recall the details but I'll bet someone on the Forum will beat me to the punch.

Michael

Michael

Savio
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

Thanks for the response :)

More information is very much appreciated.

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
I just saw a good documentary on Easter Island recently. They(researchers) actually tried to move statues from where some statues are still laying on the floor unfinished at the mining site. They were able to get the statues to the sites , however they were very scratched up & scarred when they were finished, unlike the statues that are already in place. They know that Easter Island at one time was full of trees but the natives cut ALL of them down(pollen from trees showed up in core samples) .Trees would have been crushed by the weight of the stones anyway.(note- some of the statues were originally cut out of a very high , steep cliff & then moved, this was not duplicated by the researchers)
Interesting thing is when the scientists asked the natives how the statues were moved into place, they replied " They walked" (implies telekinesis ??). The oldest skeleton they have found on Easter Island was not very old & goes back to Polynesian origin(DNA tested). The legend says the inhabitants of Lemuria migrated there & built the statues. NOTE: The hardest part of erecting the statue for the researchers was getting the separate head piece up onto the head ( they weren't able to do that). I would love to here more about who carved them , how they were moved & erected , & when they started. If ancient Lemurians built & moved these, wouldn't that be Ancient Lyrans or descendants of them. I would love if this was verified.
Savio , if you would like the phone # to order the video , let me know.

Salome,
Steve M.

Savio
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

Thanks for the information! I wonder I have seen the documentary you mentioned. It was about a group of university students, they managed to erect a statue using wooden poles and ropes only.

Yes, as you mentioned, they were scratched, scarred and it took them quite some time (a few days?) to finish.

I think it should be easy to confirm the age of those statues by carbon dating, any data on this?

It would be nice if there is more information within the contact notes.

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2001 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
Yes , It sounds like you saw the same show. It was a PAX tv show.
I believe the problem with carbon dating the statues though is it's going to give you the age of the stone , but that doesn't indicate when they were carved & erected. Same story with all the megaliths as well.
There are 2 other different tests they use to determine the ages of things right now (I can't remember what the names are right now, but i'll look it up again , it is discussed in Edgar Cayce on Atlantis - *excellent book) but I recall reading that carbon dating is good if you only go back a few thousand years & does not test rock well.

Kind Regards,
Steve M.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2001 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Steve M,

According to the Plejarans, I seem to recall reading that the remains of greater Atlantis exists today in the area of the Azore Islands. Edgar Cayce mentions Atlantis in refrence also to much earlyer advance civilizations existing on this same peice of land besides Atlantis itself. Atlantis was finally givin its name when it was rebuilt by its founder "Atlant".

The Hyperboreans existed in 2 places. Florida & Greenland. Their decendents supposedly may have built stonehenge about 10,000 years ago. Ufortunitly Stonehenge was tampered with and rebuilt by the British in the mid to late 1800s

According to the Plejarans, I seem to recall mentioned that the Annunaki are from a plannet which they called "UNNI". I'd like to read more of that set of contact notes myself to get more of the fall story here.

The human ET Gods of Easter Island are from the direction of Adromada. I believe there were two groups of them who came to earth in egg shaped UFOs. Both groups were eventially killed by an unknown desease from the earth which didn't kill the natives of the Island. The Lemurians existed in the area of the Gobi also known as "MU", their decendants retreated underground and still exists to this day in an area called "Agarta".

Perhapps this clears things up a bit.

James the truthseeker

James the truthseeker
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2001 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings again Steve M and others

For those interested, I just found this quote from Billy himself concerning the info about the "Annunaki or Annasazzi" and 12th planet UNNI which Billy discribes as "UNI". I hope this helps clear a few things up. From news letter #9, Billy says...

>>"This information implies, therefore, that Transpluto exists beyond Pluto's orbit, and there is yet another planet, UNI, which the Pleiadians/Plejarans say has an alleged SOL orbital period of 3,600 years. Unfortunately, I am unable to describe the planet Vulcan/Volkano any better than I can the two outer planets -- Transpluto and UNI -- because I have never been given any descriptions about them. I was informed, however, that Vulcan/Volkano, the planet closest to the sun, previously played an important role in Sumerian times. The same also holds true for UNI, which was given the name "Nibiru" or "Nubiru"; the origin of this name is obscure. According to one story of unknown origin which refers to UNI, respectively Nibiru/Nubiru, this twelfth planet of the solar system not only is mentioned in many mythologies but it will reach its closest position to the sun once again in March of 1997, after 3,600 years. Expectations are high that it will be seen as a brightly glowing disk in the sky when it makes its appearance from behind the sun. As if this were not enough, at the same time, also in March 1997, another large object will appear in the sky -- a gigantic comet, or tail star, 1/310 the size of Earth's diameter. This implies that the comet has a diameter of about 40 kilometers [25 miles]. Its brightness will be nearly 100 times brighter than Halley's Comet in 1985/86. The orbital time of the comet or tail star is enormously long, as is exemplified by Nibiru/Nubiru, respectively planet UNI's orbit of more than 3,000 years. The Hubble Space Telescope has already photographed the comet and scientists have discovered that its composition is typical for a comet. It consists of dirt, frozen gases, the "usual space trash," with a predominance of frozen water and other frozen material. Provided good visibility exists, the tail star, which will be known as the Hale-Bopp-Comet, should be visible without binoculars like a star in the night sky. It is expected to pass the Earth on March 23, 1997, and will then reach its point of closest proximity to the sun on April 1.">>

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,
Thank you very much for the information. As we all know Hale Bopp indeed was visable in 1997.
Niburu , as far as I know was not visable. Even though it was supposed to be closest to our Sun in 97, could Niburu have simply been to far away for us to see ? James, if you could find out why we didn't see Niburu in 97 , it would be very gratifying.
Even though it has not been seen ,
our science hints there is a gravitational pull on Pluto which makes them believe there is another large body out there with an unusually long orbit.
News on that can be seen here;
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/planet991007.html

It sounds as though the Plejarans agree with the Ancient Sumerian texts & the book "The 12th Planet" as far as this topic is concerned.
Much thanks to you again James,
Salome,
Steve M.

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.rense.com/ufo5/nibiru_u.htm

http://explorezone.com/archives/99_10/07_new_planet.htm

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/astronomy/perturber_column_010221.html

More sites with news on a 10th planet(The Sumerians called it the 12th Planet because they counted our Moon & Sun as planets).
The last article is from 2001.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, April 24, 2001 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Steve M.

I seem to recal back in 1997 that commet "Hale Bopp" did have a companion object that was photographed once. An astronomer in Hawii supposedly tried to defame this photo saying that it was a forgery made of one of his previous photos. Shortly after, the object was never seen again and could have being the original "UNI". Billy's Plejarans finaly indicated that the beings here did not make open contact with Earths humanity do to the fact that people just aren't ready for such. Unfortunitly there were also some false claims made here involving the ETs of UNI. I beleive the persons name was "Chuck Shrammack", who claimed ET false communications of the sort.

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2001 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings James & Thank you,
I would love to have seen that missing picture of Hale-Bopp.
Below I posted some sites about the Anasazi. They were a prehistoric desert culture that lived in America & built very advanced stone buildings(& houses built into the stone cliffs)They were very advanced for their time. The whole culture then seemingly one day mysteriously vanished leaving everything behind . The Hopi legends say the Anasazi are decendants of settlers from the Pleiades.The Hopi Indians are basically record keepers for many if not all Indian tribes.There is an intriguing legend about visitors from the Pleiades & a race that look allot like the Grey's(from the stone carvings they did) providing help & shelter under ground from the flood. They refer to Pleiadians as universal helpers & mention they work with & help other races on earth & beyond.They also mentioned they would return. To this day where they went & why they left is a mystery to all of the academic world. Here's some sites. If you like check them out & if you can get info on what happened to them & if indeed they were decendents of the Plejarans (or as I feel they were simply visited & taught by them)I would be very interested in knowing either way.

Kindest regards
Salome,
Steve M

http://www.utep.edu/region19/modules/natast05/html/natast11.htm

http://sorrel.humboldt.edu/~rwj1/ana.html

http://www.swcolo.org/Tourism/archaeology.html

http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Campus/2713/ppimages1.html

http://www.swcp.com/~schelby/cha.htm

Steve M.
Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2001 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James & anyone interested,
This URL shows parallel beliefs of the Hopi Indians & the Sumerians. It's an interesting page , but for the parallels scroll down to the bottom of the page. Needless to say the Pleiades is mentioned.

http://www.dromo.com/fusionanomaly/hopi.html

Salome,

Steve M.

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, May 14, 2001 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST FACE FOUND ON MARS ?
This looks man made to me. What do you all think?
There has been another FACE ON MARS DISCOVERED .This is from Fridays newspaper 5/11/01 (New York Post)

http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/30158.htm

Salome,

Steve M.

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio, Scott and all,

About the strange circle in the wood I wrote about in January and February:
I visited this place a few days ago. The weather was great, very warm, the sun was shining from an almost clear blue sky and trees and bushes were getting green. The circle still looked exactly as I previously told you. When I walked inside of it I felt a clear tingling sensation in my fingers, which lasted a few minutes after leaving the circle. (I only spent a couple of minutes inside the circle.)
Unfortunately I didn't know I was going to visit this place when I left home earlier that day so I didn't bring my camera.

Regards,
Inger

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Inger

Good to hear from you again :)

Tingling sensation in fingers? Did your parents in law have the same feeling as well? Did you feel safe when standing inside the cycle? Or, would tingling sensation a warning?

Its a pity that you did not bring with you anything this time. Perhaps a compass can test the magnetic field, a pocket AM radio can tell whether there is radio frequency energy radiation.

Do you think that you will try the chainsaw yourself?

Regards

Savio

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Steve M., and anyone els

I do beleave there is a connection with the native peoples and the Pleiades. And there is much more to look at here. You may find this interesting...

There is the possibility of Billy as having had a previous incarnation in the mid-west USA. Also take note of his interests of "the old west".

There did exist a "prophet" in the mid-west by the name of "Joeseph Smith", who in a UFO related contact with a being by the name of "Malroni", he was givin information relating to the ancient history of "some" of the native peoples and of the so called "Jesus"(Jmmanuel), visiting the west. Eventially J. Smith's writings were reformatted to fit into "Christion Doctrine", as is actually mentioned at the the beginning of the "Book of Morman". It would be interesting to find and read the "original writings" of J. Smith to confirm this further. J. Smith like that of the "Prophet Mohammid", also tought poligamy. Finally there is reference in the "Talmud Jmmanuel", that at one point, Angel Gabriel took his son "Prophet Jmmanuel" to the lands of the north & then to the "Lands of the far west". Wouldn't it be interesting to compare an erlyer photo of Billy to that of the painting of J.Smith?

Salome,

James,
the truthseeker

James the truthseeker
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Steve M.

If you wont to see a photo of commet Hale-Bopp's companion, Go to..

http://www.anw.com/halebopp/bulletin.htm

injoy!

James,
the truthseeker

Savio
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James

Regarding "Joeseph Smith", there is some information in this url:
Why would a skeptic study Mormonism?

Perhaps you will find it interesting.

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James, Savio, & everyone
Thank you James for the replies & the picture. As always it was informative & interesting.Yes it would be very interesting to compare a photo of Billy to that of the painting of J.Smith.
Thank you again.
Discovery's site just had an article of a new find - A mysterious race that existed in the China region that pre-dates the Chinese. I'll post the url so you can check it out. Any info on who this mystery race is ? Science knows who it was not, but not who they were.Notice how history is going through lots of revisions lately.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20010514/writing.html

Salome all,

Steve M.

Anyone get a chance to check into this new Mars face found ? I'm not going to have time anytime soon to check NASA's site for the picture.I would like to get some more info on it though.
Savio, did you ever get the book " The Twelfth Planet" ? If so , what did you think ?

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
I checked out the Joseph Smith site. Not a very complementary article on Mr. Smith to say the least , but I did enjoy the article. I/we could only hope there is no parallel or similarity to Billy now .

Salome,
Steve M.

I'd like to correct myself - The Mysterious new race was found in what is now the republic of Turkmenistan

James the truthseeker
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 06:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Savio and Steve M.

That is a good artical of J. Smith. The best I can realy say here however, is that one can only speculate the truth of the situation fom a non bias point of view. For ex, we can always read about Jesus, Mohamad, J. Smith, etc. form the perspective of onther religious stand point or skeptic point of view, but to realy know what the "real" story is, is a hole other matter. As we can say that Islam, christianity etc, is for the purpose of fooling people for profit. Yet the real Prophets where just triing to reveal the truth while others were attemped making it a religion.

Salome

James the truthseeker

Savio
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve and James

Glad to know that you like the J. Smith artical.

Yes, I agree that artical only presented one of the many perspectives. Perhaps we need more experts like James Deardorff.... :)

Steve, you are right. I cannot find the book even in our new central library (opened on 17 May)! The library building is like a five-star hotel but "The Twelfth Planet" is not there, a pity.

Anyway, I think I can find it some where else.

Regards

Savio

james the truthseeker
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2001 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Savio and Steve,

I should ask James Deardorff to look into the J.Smith situation. He knows a friend of mine in Texes by the name of Ed who also did his own research concerning the "Talmud Jmmanuel". Ed went so far as to viist the very places where Jmmanuel once lived in India and wrote about his findings. I very much injoy talking about this with him. It seems that Jmmanual was indead a "prophet" of wisdom, who had indead mastered the ancient art of "Tibetan Dzogchen", this teaching consisits of focusing "PRANA" in meditations along with understanding spiritual wisdom. Very simple and yet very effective results. I also find Dzogchen(Zoe-chen) to be very much like that of Billies own spiritual teachings today, though Billy doesn't say much of the PRANA meditations, if at all this time around. I'd be interested to here what he has to say about it.

Steve the best place to find the book "The Twelth Planet" would be at any metaphysical bookstore.

Salome,

James the truthseeker

Michael Horn
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2001 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

Here's Yeti 'nother interesting development:

http://www.sightings.com/general11/yhet.htm

Michael

Norm
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Billy ever gets the chance I hope he asks about the Chupacabras, rumors are its a genetic experiment go wrong or its from Outer Space. I wonder what the real story is? Chupacabras

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2001 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum,

How did the mysterious tracks arise in England Devon 1855. It is told that the snowy ground around these tracks were untouched and that the tracks lasted for 180 kilometres. The tracks were made on roofs, through walls and gardens and through a river. These tracks were discovered in the morning February 9 after a heavy snowfall that had stopped at 11 pm the day before.

Regards,
Inger

Savio
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2001 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

The 12th planet is there!

I am referring to the book "Any Yet.. They Fly" Page 222 Fig. 11-1 "The order of planets in our solar system depicted approximately 75,000 year ago."

In the picture, where the sun is included, the 10th is Pluto, 11th is Transpluto and 12th is Uni.

I think Zacharia Sitchen will be very happy to know about this :)

Regards

Savio

gurujay
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting to you Savio and to all,

Diagram shown is the most excellent Diagram of our history within our solar system 75,000 yrs ago from PG 222 compared to the Sumerian Texts of Ancient times, I beleive is outstanding account by the Plejarans. I believe the sumerians and their Anunnaki so called Gods (This includes Jehova and the like) had their agendas.

"AND YET.... THEY FLY", is profound and very detailed oriented for those who will definitely want to get an understanding about the Plejaran mission and purpose. Also mentioning their description of our ancient neighbor the moon which from their point of knowledge and factual history kept by the Plejarans comes from a whole different location in the universe, WOW!!!, that is something else.

Be well

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio & all,
The only thing I question is when the Moon came into our Sol system. It has been theorized that if our planet had no Moon , life would not & could not exist the way we know it. Without the gravitational pull of the Moon , our Oceans & all bodies of water would just be swirling around the Planet not leaving us much, if any dry land(the Moon is what controls our tides). My question is - before the Moon came into our system & landed next to our Earth, was Earth primarily a Planet of swirling seas ?
There are no signs of this beng the case when Dinosaurs walked the Earth Hundreds of Millions of years ago.The Moon was actually alot closer to Earth in prehistoric times.The Moon is slowly moving away from Earth. Can someone remind me when the Moon came into the Sol system & attached to the Earth's pull.
Salome,
Steve

Savio
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi gurujay

Yes, I fully agree that the book is very informative!

Once, Steve and I discussed regarding the sumerians and the Anunnaki; its was a pity that we cannot find any matching time frame between the Anunnaki and FIGU information.

Perhaps, I will ask Billy about this next time when the question box is available again.

Regards

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page