Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 14, 2002

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Pyramids » Archive through November 14, 2002 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Inger Wikstrom
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2001 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum,

I've read that in 71344 B.C. the pyramids around the Earth were built. Is this also the time when the Plejarans build a great society here on Earth that lasted for nearly 10000 years, and was called "The Great Plan" and what did really "The Great Plan" mean?

Regards,
Inger

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PI (3-the y can sound like i) RA (which means the sun god) (MID which is a position)

3-sun-position?

Salome

Joseph Royack
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, I read somewhere that the definition for prramid was 'fire in the middle'.. Salome Joseph

Joseph Royack
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, I read somewhere that the definition for pyramid was 'fire in the middle'.. Salome Joseph

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, September 04, 2001 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
Pasted from Rogers post:
A new pyramid discovery! Real Pyramid!

To all interested, there are a pyramid discovered
at the bottom of the sea, outside Bimini, and Bahamas. This is however, close to the measurements of The Kheops Pyramid, in Egypt.
Roger ,
Do you have more info on this. Could you post the URL to the site where this info was obtained ?
I for one am interested & and would like to learn more about it.
Salome all,
Steve M.

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PASTED FROM-
Inger
Wikstrom Friday, August 03, 2001 - 03:31 pm
Hello Forum,
I've read that in 71344 B.C. the pyramids around the Earth were built. Is this also the time when the Plejarans build a great society here on Earth that lasted for nearly 10000 years, and was called
"The Great Plan" and what did really "The Great Plan" mean?
Regards,
Inger
**Inger posted this excellent question.I've been doing keyword searches.I didn't see a reply for this.Was it answered ? I would love to know the answer.
Also,did a keyword search of "The Sphinx". Nothing came up.I along with all humans I'm sure are curious to know> When & how was it built? Who built it ?Any info ??
Salome,
Steve

Savio
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

This is what I have in hand.....

75,000 ago The Destroyer 1st appeared in Sol system, close to the time where Malona was self
destroyed. (Marc referred this to some Contact Note)

72,678 B.C. The Great Pyramids were built in Egypt, China, and South America 73300 years before
Hegira (622AD) by ET from Orion( 49 Questions P33 & Contact 256).

58,000 B.C. The Great Plan. The Pleiadians build a great society on Earth that lasts for almost 10,000
years (this is not FIGU information, I think it is from a website "TimeLink" that is no
longer exist).

Regards

Savio

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2001 - 05:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Savio,
Thank you so much.It sounds like the Pyramid builders of that time also built the Sphinx. Does anyone know who the ET race from Orion was/is ,what they were called ?
Thanks again Savio, I will read the references you have referred to as well. Any info on where the great society was that the Plejarans built 58,000 years ago BC ?
On another note :The Pyramids are alligned true North & South. How have they retained there allignment after the pole shifts ?(moderator?)
Salome,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Pyramids are alligned true North & South.
How have they retained there allignment after the pole shifts?(moderator?).
I believe I'll answer part of my question posted above."There must not have been any pole shifts later than 72,678 B.C.(WHEN THE GREAT PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT)Is this true ?
Any info on WHERE the great society was that the Plejarans built 58,000 years ago BC & what was it called ?
One last question for now "What was the true purpose of the Pyramids being built ??)"
Salome,
Steve

Mark Campbell
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Steve ;
I beleive the great society was Atlantis , which lasted for 10,000 years . Someone please correct me if I'm wrong .
Mark

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,
Thank you.
It's funny you mentioned that. I've been re-reading "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis" & "Atlantis re-visited"(2 very good books)Seems Cayce's time line for when Atlantis was in existence is matching well with when the Plejaran great society existed.Cayces past life readings from Atlantean times make for some very intesting reading.If this is true , looks like some blanks are being filled in for me.
Do the contact notes mention if there where 2 great destructions before Atlantis was completely destroyed by a 3rd & final destruction ?
Salome,
Steve

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2001 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The structures that were found off Cuba> are these remnants of a part of Atlantis ?I'm feeling they are.
I'm posting the URL for the reason that if this find is what it seems to be , there is some ancient Atlantean (Plejaran?)writing & symbols in the article.
Salome all ,
Steve

http://www.earthfiles.com/earth303.htm

Steve M.
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
"58,000 B.C. The Great Plan. The Pleiadians build a great society on Earth that lasts for almost 10,000 ".Savio ,YOU ARE CORRECT.This is not information from FIGU or the Contact notes.(if there was a race who built a great society 58,000 B.C it may have been Lyrians or people from the Sirius region-if the info is true at all!)
I'm told The Plejarans never colonized Earth. They only came here in an observational capacity. Anyone know who the race from Orion was that built the Pyramids & is this info from the Contact notes or FIGU ?
Salome,
Steve

Savio
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Steve

I went through the website you posted above. I would like to relate a few interesting information:

Quoted
"And Clione was the sea goddess who produced what is known as the Pleiades. And Pleiades means daughter of Atlas which is Atlantis. That's what Atlantis means, daughter of Atlas."

Anyone knows any truth about this?

Quoted
"And Atlantis was especially hard hit because there are two Swedish physicists, Thomas Larsson and Lars Franzen, who established in 1997 that several asteroids - I'm not talking about meteorites - several asteroids! collided in the eastern Atlantic precisely in the location of Atlantis and that is why we can explain why an island the size of Atlantis which was 6,000 square miles - it was not a continent, it was a big island. And it was destroyed. If you have an island out in the middle of the water and it's hit by several nuclear blasts at once, the chances of that thing being around are slim."

The above information matches that of FIGU that Atlanits was destroyed by large asteroids to act as huge unstoppable bombs!

Regards

Savop

Steve M.
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,
Very cool find.I was waiting for someone to see the Pleiades reference.
According to FIGU what is the officail story of Atlantis ? When did it exist(begin & end) ? Doing keyword search has brought up similar info(not quite the same stories) from different people but what do we know of Atlantis from the Contact notes to set the story straight ?
Salome,
Steve

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Page 127 "Message from the Pleiades"
Steven's translation book 1
(note: Steven's translations are pretty good but have errors.)

Ninth Contact Friday, 21 March 1975

"115/At our fifth contact, we ended the history of mankind where some 50,000 years ago in Earth chronology, our home world found peace and liberty. 116/Shortly before this time, 70,000 human beings fled under the leadership of Pelegon. 117/In spacecraft which they took by force, they fled through the cosmos and settled here on Earth. 118/Under Pelegon were 200 sub-leaders, scientists, competent in their special fields of knowledge. 119/By these, and others, Pelegon was unanimously acknowledged as "King of Wisdom" (IHWH/God) and regarded as such. 120/In the course of milleniums, they constructed great cities and inhabited all the continents of

Earth. 121/Regrettably this went well for only a narrow 10,000 years, until desires for power and control prevailed once more, and a deadly war raged over all the earth. 122/ Without exception all was destroyed, and only a few thousand human beings survived (on Earth) while others fled once more into the cosmos and settled far away worlds. (5)

123/For 7,000 years none returned to Earth, and the humans left behind degenerated and became completely wild. 124/ Then descendents of those who had settled on faraway worlds returned. 125/They were again under the leadership of an IHWH, under whose command they built on Atlantis and Mu. 126/They built huge cities on each of the two separate continents. 127/For thousands of years they lived in friendship and peace,until a few scientists were again overcome by the old thirst for might and power, and tried to seize the government. 128/But having tired of wars, the nations rose up against them, and they occupied spaceships and fled into cosmic space; that being some 15,000 years ago in Earth chronology. 129/For two milleniums, they and their descendents lived in a neighboring solar system. 130/Two milleniums during which they had become very evil and only maintained order under strictest control. 131/By mutation and their sciences, they extended their lifespans to some thousands of years.

132/0verccme by their thirst, for power, they left their world about 13,000 years ago and returned to Earth. 132/ Their highest leader was the scientist "ARUS", who was also called "The Barbarian"... 133/Like the IHWH 40,000 years before, he also had 200 leaders and sub-leaders, who were competent in special fields of science. 134/In two groups, they settled in the high north and the present Florida of North America, while they continuously attacked Atlantis and Mu in wars. 135/In only a few milleniums after their occupation of Earth bases, they succeeded in destroying (the civilizations of) Atlantis and Mu completely. 136/The few survivors went into servitude, while many great scientists were able to flee, and return to their homeworlds in the Pleiades."

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2001 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Page 66 "Message from the Pleiades"
Steven's translation book 1
(note: Steven's translations are pretty good but have errors.)

Fifth Contact Sunday, 16 February 1975

"154/In Earth chronology that was about 230,000 years ago, when the conflict for freedom began. 155/Evil wars spread to many planets and some were destroyed. (7)

156/A scientist named ASAEL took this chance to make him-self independent and to flee. 157/Secretly he succeeded in taking possession of a large fleet of spaceships, manned them and fled under heavy war activity. 158/With 183 Grossramas (great spacers) and about 250 explorer class ships having 360,000 human beings aboard, he departed his home system. 159/They flew for many years through space, until one day they encountered a sun-system which offered life-developing possibilities for them far from their home system. 160/After taking possession of the new planet, three hundred years passed, while they created a new mankind. 161/Then they settled two more planets in their new home system, and then resumed the exploration of their universe again.

162/Then they encountered your solar system. 163/Here they put landing parties on three different planets and started the organization of a new culture. 164/These planets were rather inhospitable and often hostile. 165/So they departed these planets again and only now and then visited then after that. 166/When on the (then) second planet, the Earth, intelligent life began to move, they came again and now lived there. (8)

167/As in the nature of humans, conflicts over the control of government broke out again and once more they left Earth. 168/From the new home planet (in the Pleiades), developments on Earth were continually watched, and controlled to some degree, through expeditions year after year. 169/From time to time other attempts were also made to settle this planet. 170/Also other creatures were deported to Earth and simply left here to their fate, with no technology or help. 171/ Some degenerated and became wild and bestial. 172/Then at last a time came when a great step could be undertaken. 173/A certain culture developed, which had existed some

thousands of years. 174/But once more, thirst for power broke out and all were destroyed. 175/So the Earth fell again into her old character. 176/Then it took some Milleniums, until a new effort was undertaken, but no more in the sense of an expedition; on the home planet dissension in opinion broke out, because the scientists once more had elevated themselves as Gods and held the nations in bondage. 177/The result of this was that a group of dissenting scientists and other human beings allied themselves together and took posession of different spaceships. 178/About 70,000 human beings fled that planet and settled on Earth. 179/ Their leader, named Pelegon, was voluntarily acknowledged by all as an IHWH (God), and he maintained tight control. 180/He had nearly 200 sub-leaders, who were each responsible for one special field of science. 181/They were to be known as "sub-Gods", and also were called "Guardians". 182/On the home planet war raged, and much was damaged and lost. 183/ But the human beings finally aquired freedom and peace. 184/This has remained until now, and also will never change. 185/In Earth chronology this happened about 50, 000 years ago. 186/Only on Earth itself, it was not always so peaceful and many mistakes were made. 187/By one of these mistakes the original Earth race came into existence, whose descendents live today and have inherited the inclination to commit the same faults as our forefathers have already done.

Meier- This is really fantastic, Semjase. How does all this continue? I am really anxious to know.

Semjase- 188/This I believe, yet for today I cannot tell you more, as my time is over. 189/The next time you shall learn more..."

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2001 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jean Pierre,
Thank you for the additional info.
Salome,
Steve

Howard
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2002 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've lost all faith in sceptic-litterature, at least some of it, after reading this article; http://www.skeptics.com.au/journal/pharaoh.htm Some of it is so hopelessly narrow-minded and idiotic, that I actually have plans for a "How-to-write-a-"Exposee!!!"-sceptic-article-about-something-you-dont-have-any-info-about"-book. A little example; "To suggest that the Egyptians needed the assistance of Atlanteans or Pleiadeans is an insult to our species." Insult to our species!?! I've just STARTED to see which people we actually TRUST when it comes to science...

Steve M.
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Science now is trying to prove that the Great megaliths of the world were built using ballons & /or kite systems.There is a professor erecting stones in the desert trying to prove the theory.I kid you not.
I think Edward Leedskalnin(he built the Coral Castle)had the knowledge on how the megaliths were built using magnetic current.He wrote a book on Magnetic current as well.Anyone interested about how megaliths were built should search "Edward Leedskalnin &/or Coral Castle.I don't want to give too much info.The more you check Leedskalnin out , the more amazed you will be.
Salome,
Steve

Michael
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2002 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Howard,

Regarding the professional skeptics, about 10 months ago I approached CFI West, the L.A. based branch, and spoke with a nice guy named Vaughn. I brought the movie footage video, the big picture book and some other stuff and showed it all to him.

He told me it all was obviously hoaxed so I "invited" him to duplicate ONE of Meier's photos or film segments. He was going to get a 35mm camera and an 8mm camera like Billy's for the sake of authenticity but, as time marched on and nothing was forthcoming, I told him that he could use contemporary equipment, even computers if wanted to, just to get on with it. I suggested that he could use one hand if he wanted to attempt to stay true to the process a bit.

Well...still no word (let alone photo or film clip) from Vaughn. Gee, I wonder why?

Michael

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is something I found interesting that I didn't know, I met this nice guy Dennis and he worked in las vegas he told me that the Luxor could not build the "pyramid" past the 16th floor because it kept collapsing in on it's self it took the engineers 3 moths to fix the problem.
The coral castle is a most amazing site and Edward Leedskalnin really seemed to be able to grasp the truth about creation.

Salome
James

Michael
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand that even the Japanese could not successfully construct a large pyramid a few years ago.

Michael

Steve M.
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,
I agree completely.Edward Leedskalnin's book on magnetic current can be downloaded from the Coral Castle site.It provides explanations & experiments that can be done by anyone willing to try them. He gives an excellent insight to Electro magnetic current & what can be done with the oldest natural force in nature. There have been a couple of documentaries featuring Coral Castle. To those who haven't heard of Coral Castle or Edward Leedsklanin , they are worth looking into.

Salome all,
Steve

gurujay
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2002 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting to all,

MY question refers to TECHNOLOGIES OF ANCIENT TIMES.... I am quite puzzled about certain issues of evidence of its Technologies which might have existed in ancient past, here is the quote from the CONTACT NOTES by SEMJASE which states the following:

Fifth Contact Sunday, 16 February 1975
"154/In Earth chronology that was about 230,000 years ago, when the conflict for freedom began. 155/Evil wars spread to many planets and some were destroyed.

Let us take the example of the Planet MALONA which was destroyed by man made control of its volcanoes(MARDUK).....I do have strong trust and great belief in all the contacts which Meier undertook in his journey thru spirituality with SFTAAH/SEMJASE/QUETZAL and their technologies.

In this day and time in our existence we cannot say or rule out that the PLEJARANS are not here and have never been here, we thus must understand that in the year 2002 we ourselves have primitive technologies that are still under development and if 10 people theoretically speaking would see a PLEJARAN or like wise another BEAMSHIP coming from our skies and from space I believe we would not panic an not consider it a spooky issue. However what I am trying to understand if anyone can answer this question for me which pertains to TECHNOLOGIES of Ancient past as told by our CONTACT NOTES, now that we exist here at this time, can we find some evidnece of HIGH TECHNOLOGY if we were to find remnant parts of lets say Planet MALONA(Asteroid Belt)which may carry within it technologies of unknown origin?? can we actually find some type of device or thing that can say to us all the that in these asteroids we shall find evidence and if so what are the chances we will?...

MARCO, SAVIO anyone has any suggestion or even if they found an answer to this puzzling question??

Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry, my apologies. Earlier I should have posted here, I did not realize their was a pyramid folder. Anyway I posted about pyramid energy earlier under
The Planet Earth> Miscellaneous > Forbidden Archeology.
*pureharmony*

Gica Coca
Posted on Sunday, November 03, 2002 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all
I have few words about a pyramid I built about 2 years ago. A 9 inch base made of half inch copper pipe.At that time Gillette came with the latest 3 blade razor, so I have tryed my pyramid to see if it does resharpen them.It does it slowly, and I still use the same pack about two years ago.
Not only it resharpens the blades it remove the headackes in few minutes and a fresh garden tomato does not rotten, but in three weeks seeds germinate inside. Strange but true.
Sincerely
Gica Coca

Edward
Posted on Tuesday, November 05, 2002 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gica Coca,

So it really does work! I have never tried it.
The only Pyramid I've made once is for Deep-Relaxation..put onder my bed-head position...years back.

I've read about it and have seen documentaries concerning that...and they too said.. it would work...correct..if one did make the Pyramid correctly. Which is very important. And has to be made to the points what I understanded.

Your very lucky it worked out!

Edward.

James the truthseeker
Posted on Tuesday, November 05, 2002 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Thought you may all enjoy this link to do with the great pyramids of China.
http://hawk.hama-med.ac.jp/dbk/chnpyramid.html

Enjoy!,

James TT.

Gica Coca
Posted on Friday, November 08, 2002 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,
I strongly believe that pyramids made from electricaly conductive materials like copper, etc.
are in fact antenaes. An antena can have many shapes and the pyramidal shape must focus the cosmic rays that constantly bombard us. Like a magnifying lens that focusses light into fire, or a satelite dish or a mirror, so I believe that a metalic pyramid must show some effects much like a magnet does. Something that puzles us.
With love,
Gica Coca

nonesuch
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings, about the pyramids...

I am unfamiliar with what the PJs have said about the Egyptian pyramids. I've always wanted to know how they were made. I was in contact with a woman who is writing a book on this - a PhD. type who says the 'stones' were really a type of poured cement called Portand cement - that the 'stones' were poured out in molds. Has Billy said much about how they were made or what their purpose was?

thanks,
nonesuch

Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, November 13, 2002 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Research done has shown the great pyramid was a Hydrogen generating power plant, able to produce plasma. This great book I read "The Giza Power Plant : Technologies of Ancient Egypt" goes into awesome detail about physical evidence left (traces of substances left in certain chambers) practically proving that the great pyramid was a power plant! Also found were sound resonators and tuning forks of different sizes. Perfectly tuned rooms (acoustically) and other amazing evidence!
This would make sense if ancient peoples of high technologies settled here or were abandoned here a long time ago.
This really is a GREAT BOOK if you are into pyramids and energy, and speculative reading. The book is authored by Christopher Dunn. I found a copy at the local public library , but here is an Amazon.com link with sample pages:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1879181509/qid=1037229078/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-0306168-7024774?v=glance&s=books&n=507846#product-details

Oh by the way the stones that the pyramid was built with measured 60% or so of Quartz crystal, the book states.

Scott B.
Posted on Thursday, November 14, 2002 - 02:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Nonesuch,

In the questions for Billy section of this forum questions have been asked about the purpose and construction of the Great Pyramids. Here are two answers as they were given:

"The pyramids were built for protection reasons (to give shelter from a prophesied catastrophe). Beside this, astronomical information was interwoven into the construction."

"Only a very small part of the work was done with the aid of telekinetic devices/forces. Most of the work was executed by about 200,000 slaves (plus animals) over a time period of many decades. A huge number of the slaves died during this process. (Altogether a very impressive work!)

The Megaliths were also constructed by human being's hand labor."

In addition, according to the information given by the Plejarens the Pyramids in Egypt are approximately 73,000 years old. I haven't read anything in Billy's material as to how the stones were created.

Hope this helps a little.

Salome
Scott Baxter

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page