Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 22, 2005Mukhopus23 09-22-05  05:11 am
Archive through September 08, 2006Truthseeker23 09-08-06  04:46 am
Archive through February 09, 2007Melli23 02-09-07  11:01 pm
Archive through July 16, 2007Konsit23 07-16-07  03:54 am
Archive through December 24, 2007Christian23 12-24-07  08:22 am
Archive through July 14, 2009Wildberg23 07-14-09  02:13 pm
Archive through June 05, 2010R_stoddard23 06-05-10  12:09 pm
Archive through July 14, 2010Bodhran23 07-14-10  09:28 am
Archive through October 02, 2010Bodhran23 10-02-10  07:01 am
Archive through April 09, 2011Mahigitam23 04-09-11  03:06 am
Archive through June 04, 2011Rarena23 06-04-11  08:22 am
Archive through July 22, 2012Krum23 07-22-12  05:52 pm
Archive through June 02, 2014Tony_q23 06-02-14  12:54 pm
Archive through October 18, 2015Matthewhurley23 10-18-15  11:20 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Posting your experiences or questions about visiting the Semjase Silver Star Centre.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Aimee

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I did not see Billy neither I saw a saucer ^^

Honestly speaking, my goal was to get as much as possible books for the spiritual teaching since I organise my trip with a car and allocate the center for future visit.

Daniela encourage me to wright a letter to Billy and to come back to work within the center.

ps: I just came to notice in this forum that Billy is not well and needed rest. I'm glad I did not disturbed him and hope he will get better very soon.

Daniel

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> hi All=2C I also had the opportunity to visit the center last Oct. 3rd. W= e were received by Christian Frehner=2C who was always very attentive and f= riendly. My main intention was really to be there and buy books and=2C simi= lar to Aimee=2C I didn't see Billy but I asked for his health and Christian= shared he was doing fine although delicate in health. I'm also glad to not= had dare to request to see him! It was a great experience! surrounding are= as are beautiful! (no flying saucers neither :-) =2C I just looked to the sk= y above thinking about the surveillance pro placed by the Plejarans high ab=

Acim_student

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping to visit the SSSC this year, likely staying on site camping. Some of the folks who may be coming have children. Can anyone please

A) tell me what the policies are regarding children staying, and / or

B) give me any general advice regarding staying at the SSSC with children?

Also:

C) what is the nearest train station?

D) how far is it from the train station to the SSSC?

E) as well as walking, are there any other options for getting from the station to the SSSC, e.g. buses (what bus numbers going in which direction?) or taxis (any phone numbers for local taxi services)?

Thanks in advance

Patm

Post Number: 447
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acim_student,

See:https://www.creationaltruth.org/FIGU/FIGUSociety/TheSemjaseSilverStarCenter(SSSC).aspx

Hope this helps.

Salome
PatM

Scott

Post Number: 2684
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael, received your message.
Salome

Acim_student

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Patm, that was very helpful, much appreciated.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 935
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's great news . Thanks Pat .

Daniel_7

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 04:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all, Daniel.

My visit to the SSSC was most delightful and pleasant an experience, thank you once again to all for having me from the 11th July to 20th July 2017. Having assigned no particular expectations to the visit, with this sort of pre- ensemble of understanding, appreciation and acceptance with me, chilled out, I simply visited with in mind to enjoying the wonderful Swiss summer countryside and friendly company. It has been refreshing for me and I thought that everyone was good. Over the ten days I felt the relationships began to form, open up then progressively and in a most positive way become better, given time some of these relationships might well develop into rather good friendships I thought.

Everything was normal throughout with the exception of one night, sharing an interesting story, Saturday 15th. Asleep in tent, 3:30am, dark, awoken by a relatively loud noise, boomed, from down on the path below, “hmmmmnnee”, “Schlummmhuh”, probably not so loud but the silence of the night woke me, at first I thought it may be an animal which I like to observe, sat up, listened in and focused very carefully to the frequencies and tonality to once identify, which changed slightly upon every 3 or 4 repetitions, moving along the path down below with a brief silence between. I realised it was loaded with information, signals and an especially distinctive emphasis on an immaculate detailing in the delivery and ending of the sound, a squelch, less a warning than an attention of presence, announcement, with a distinct electronic quality, a vocoder with reverb, acoustic amplitude modulation and post amplification processing straining the input, it ended with a whipping type sound. No animal I thought would have had the capacity for such changes and intellectual guidance, with similar fauna as England, while the human vocal chord alone either could not have achieved this structure without a special training, confident, under-control. The following day I walked with Pueose*[check spelling] and Petr who was there for the weekend on a nice long 6 hour walk up and down a gloriously beautiful mountain valley range some 50km away, asked about it, forming an integrity of explanation, likely an animal, Petr thought it was a duck having woken him too, agreeably placed toward the back of the mind, forgotten. On my final night upon Pueose*'s [check spelling] return, he kindly walked to my tent having asked Eduard, told me there were two new extraterrestrial men assigned to the Switzerland region walking through the forest that night at the designated time and upon reaching the centre began testing their instant translation device which apparently has to hone-in and identify somehow the individual's audible vibratory speaking pronunciation qualities using various unspecified irrelevant technical calibrations, which is what was occurring there, hence the noises. Interesting. Rather comfortable with everything.

Delightful time, thank you all for everything, I have taken some nice memories of the hills, tree's and wildlife with me.}

Hugo

Post Number: 445
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Daniel_7,

Thanks for sharing that!

Did you get to meet Billy while you were there?

Msmichelle

Post Number: 373
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2017 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Daniel. ... how fascinating.... glad you had a delightful time
MsMichelle

Daniel_7

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hugo, Billy, I as well as everyone at the centre coming and going had some nice light talk on several occasions, sat and ate together in the kitchen etc, but again I reiterate my last post, the talk that occurred was typically short, polite, about the time, place and environment, light, friendly, nothing to say which had not already been said, so all very calm and respectful.

I had a more in depth conversation with the other campers Remington, Petr and Chris, coinciding with my particular visit, of which I think Chris may have got the wrong end of the stick about what I was saying versus what I was saying due to his understanding of English or assuming too much into what I had said, so just as well I kept all conversations short given that example and I recommend all that follow do the same, unless your conversing with fellow national countrymen or in mother tongue speakers, privately.

Due to the absence of announcing my presence loudly and how great I am across the community, how rich the wealth of knowledge I have developed is, an untapped seam, the best, talking too much leads to the possibility of individuals thinking one is lying and being disingenuous, out of the blue, so the recommendation to anyone without a profile is to keep conversation short, minimal, we would call it 'penny exchanges' in England, short and sweet.

Hello Msmichelle, it was interesting.

Hello Acim_student, you can find many tourist information stands in Switzerland, google maps before you go to judge distances, ask the train, bus, tram, ferry, drivers, they'll give you the cheapest route, longest and shortest routes, ask other tourists, especially if they have a backpack, speak in English, throw your questions around politely in the street when necessary if the need arises, smile, chill and read the signs, place names, ask the local shop, bar, vendor owner, fill your water bottle at the drinking fountains, however email FIGU about taking children with you.

Have a nice day, Daniel.

Hugo

Post Number: 490
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian Frehner,

Thanks a lot for making the two videos showing all the work that went on recently at SSSC with passive members helping!

I would have liked if there was some narration in the videos talking about the work that went on and why it was being done. May I ask why all those trees were cut down at SSSC? Also, it must have cost a lot of money to have all them expensive machines and workers there. And where did all those stacked tree logs go? Did they take them? Were the logs payment for the work done?

The food given to the passive members looked yummy! :-)

Holzen/Forest Work SSSC Teil/Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dLlEPs9Au4

Holzen/Forest Work Teil/ Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PZzTwn2KxA

Christian

Post Number: 235
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo
You're welcome.
Concerning your questions: The trees were cut down to provide space for the other trees to grow better. Forest tending requires that from time to time thinning out must occur.
We didn't have to pay for the (yes: expensive) machines because the company (Krucker) sold the trees to a sawmill, and we even received some money (the surplus) in return. They took the conifers, and we kept the leaf trees which will be used as firewood (to keep the SSSC warm in winter). The straight logs (conifers) are used for boards and beams etc., and the knotted top parts are used for industrial purposes ("Industrieholz").
Christian

Hugo

Post Number: 491
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian, thanks for telling me/us that! :-)

Scott

Post Number: 3169
Posted on Tuesday, September 08, 2020 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New rules when visiting the SSSC

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page