Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2004 - 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Skeptic's Corner » Archive for 2004 - 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

kingvegita,

ask yourself, what has billy meier to gain from deception and lying?

ask yourself, what has billy already gained from it (if you consider what he's doing to be deception/lies)?

ask yourself, what lead you to question your faith in the first place?

and finally ask yourself...
how many people died in the name of religeon, and then ask yourself how many died in the name of billy meier.

thanks.

Alfred_lehmberg

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Review of Michael Horn's DVD presentation "The Meier Contacts"
by Alfred Lehmberg
www.AlienView.net

I started this piece with no small trepidation... but then I remembered that the following is dismissed entirely by Kal (triple 'K') Korff with some... energy and vitality, so there is a good chance that there might be something to it, after all.

I should let everyone know near the start of this review that I'm not trying to irritate serious Ufologists Richard Hall or Jerry Clark (...or a host of other sincere persons down firmly on the side of the fence they feel they ~should~ be down on... and comfortable there...). These gentlemen, in particular, have recently shown me some kindness and collegiality, and I'm loath to disappoint them in a casual way. I apologize in advance though I'm sure everyone understands I just have some questions about something (and observations regarding same) here... and a few... well chosen... rational and constructive words from learned readers should put me aright, straight away! [g]. I'm not an ideologue; I don't "have to" believe, I just can. Above all else, I want the ~real~ deal.

I've been hearing things about an individual of late, an individual, well known in our community, who has had his facts dragged back and forth over the credulity line so hard, so often, and for so long, now, that even the ~metaphor~ has become hopelessly smudged, indeterminate and indistinct. Lately, another gentleman has stepped forward in an apparent bona fide attempt to clarify that line once more. That man is Michael Horn. The line to be *clarified* is the, decidedly interesting, Billy Meier. The review to be expressed concerns Michael Horn's DVD presentation on the "state of the art" that is one Eduard Albert Meier.

The decidedly unlikely Meier arouses, still (after 40 years!), equal passions on both sides of the ufological fence, and ~few~ ufological occurrences have been so diligently and passionately investigated, attacked, and passionately debunker-ized as the indefatigable saga of this aging Swiss farmer. After all the sturm and drang, the passionate pleas, and furious invalidations... there remains Billy Meier, grinning happily like a seemingly unwhackable whack-a-mole... from a surprisingly unassailable hole. What provokes the continued belief in this very usual and un-presupposing gentleman?

I can't, shouldn't, and won't (shan't!) suggest any verity for Billy Meier -- a benign separatist (?) who lives on a commune (?) amongst like-minded persons (?), a person heartily denounced by critics exponentially less canted and more acceptable than "Triple'K'" (?), a person repudiated by a close family member as a total charlatan (?), a person offering the most inexplicable testimony and even prophesy (?).

Burned and shy... (a pox on culpable liars of any stripe for encouraging same!), one becomes reluctant to put their full weight on the next stone across the paranormal pond. I can't qualify Billy Meier, but I can; however, retain the capacity to be intrigued by recent claims in his decades old case!

Michael Horn, one of us yet to discredit himself it appears, goes a little further out on that limb than I can, presently. He identifies himself as Billy Meier's media rep in the United States, and he's making some startling claims regarding Meier that seem to have some support, are not conclusively refuted by the garden-variety skepti-bunky, and are provoking dodgy, inconsistent, and fallacious (...and so, therefore, suspicious...) behavior from same!

His claims, as rationally (and logically) detailed in his (not ~too~ pricey...) DVD ("The Meier Contacts"), feature highly specific predictions and prophesies made decades earlier in extant works and books... subsequently revealed recently in mainstream science news?! They include detailed photos and films that have not been duplicated or otherwise conclusively shown to be fakes?! They feature pieces of metal purported to be irreproducible and compellingly alien?! They include clear sound recordings made of a *beam ship* close by... equally irreproducible, with alien intimating and peculiar harmonic properties?! Put this together with the documentation of the double digit attempts on Meier's life, along with a consistent and well documented journal of ongoing alien contact, and what do you have?

Some would argue a continence of ufological buffoonery and the degradation of same! Others would argue that the preceding could be citations of verity. Still others would swear by it! The larger remainder are distractedly aware... or unaware because of the aggregate distraction.

I only want non-canted answers to a few questions: What is the verity of the evidence? Are the predictions Mr. Horn outlines with regard to "ozone depletion" and the asteroid Toutitis (among ~significant~ others) legitimate and bona fide? Are the photos, video, and film footage vetted and genuine? Is the aforementioned sound recording significantly indicative of a sound that could not be easily fabricated as examined by competent and unbiased aural authority? Does a similar condition exist for the bit of strange metal mentioned; does it withstand the scrutiny of an unbiased metallurgist? Is there credible evidence that the attempts on Meier's life number in the high teens?

Michael Horn has indicated, in his DVD presentation and on the radio, that all the aforementioned evidentiary bits conclusively pass these un-conflicted examinations and appear to provide convincing evidence that Billy Meier is the genuine article. What is the rebuttal of the opponents to Mr. Horn, beyond the reflexive and therefore discountable conclusions based only on citations from the work of the pecu-liar triple"K"?

If there are problems with the vetting of the evidence, then there are problems with the vetting (!), but I am unimpressed with proclamations, irritated by innuendo, and righteously angered by baseless and reflexive acrimony! Moreover, treat ~me~ like a rube or dismiss me as a mere believer regarding this query at your ~peril~... Get testy, terse, or disrespectful with me on this, and I'll eat your literary face! I won't be taking any crap.

I am 'everyman', sir, madam, and entities lurking! I pay taxes, try to live an ethical life, and continue an ongoing education regarding what chews on ~my~ ass, and on the derrières of my brother and sister Human Beings. I want some quality answers, some better freaking ~questions~, and something more out of life than sacrificing our sons and daughters, generation after generation, to the whims of a pompous and illegitimate *elite* while... living a contrived life of the planned obsolescent in their decaying land of emptying promise...

That being said, I'd like to talk about the real problem of a "Billy Meier", which Michael Horn understands very well and laid out in almost too calm a manner in his DVD presentation -- stealthily almost (...and would, sensibly, given that the aggregate idea is ~that~ ultimately tumultuous!). There's no cult, there's no cult of personality, there's no institutional eschatology of Raelean-like cultish doctrine as detractors have campaigned. There is only a very unlikely guy, singled out (of billions, presumably and inexplicably enough!) for an alien interaction... not so important for the ships that they fly or the actuality of themselves... but the ~message~ that they might have!

The vast majority needing to hear a message of this type will be reluctant to hear it, at all, for an obvious reason (...and the reason for Horn's stealth). The *message*, if true (and I think it is for reasons I'll get into in a moment), would quite literally turn our contrived, arbitrary, and unbalanced society on its well deserving ear! There's no pretty way to put it. Everything would change, respected reader... every ~thing~! I'm very confident that it is change for the better, but tumultuously and disconcertingly *interesting* (albeit needlessly), nonetheless...

For example:

Religion, as it's presently practiced, would be abandoned out of hand like the individual was leaving a sinking ship of fear, hatred, and disease. Money, hoarded and saved or purloined, would be rendered moot and meaningless. *Power* would be to the individual. *Property* would be newly defined, *privilege* would have no justification, and *position* would be rendered impotent and invalid. A new individual Autonomy and self-sufficiency would be the rule, and we'd all have to respect our planet as an *appreciative* thing, instead of a thing to thoughtlessly and irresponsibly consume. We'd have to respect what we EAT, ladies and gentlemen (Hamburgers and fries soaked in HVO and trans-fat are not respectful to the cattle and over-eutrophied [and environment destroying] potatoes, just as they are not respectful to us, individually and physically, on any level you'd care to name. We'd have to be a lot more aware who *pays* so we can *play*! We would have to substantially reduce our numbers from the catastrophe-begging overpopulation that we endure... right at the perilous edge of its tenuous capacity!

The reason I think the over-all message, as relayed in Horn's DVD rings true (has an underlying sense of solid rationality for me personally) is because it so closely parallels a personal philosophy I've laid out for myself in 55 plus years of watching the world work, what's right, what's fair and balanced... and comparing it with the antithesis of those things as I try to really see them... from an alien's point of view. The AlienView. A short piece (mostly prose) on that personal philosophy is found at http://www.alienview.net/avexp.html .

It's what I allude to when I wrote in the last verse of a recently posted piece of poetic explication: "Fill Your Bucket..."

"The future that's portended will be seen and not pretended, but the
satisfactions gained will awe inspire! We will live beyond pretensions, and
ignore old class distinctions as we build on firmer ground than what's now
known to be conspired! We will build upon new ethics in a wealth of new
~eclectics~ that we didn't know abundant... in our fog... and we'll find
that our behavior's more inclusive -- it's our SAVIOR, while elitists see
their error in the past, and all along! C'mon up and fill your bucket with
the facts you haven't chewed yet, and don't worry that it tastes a ~lot~
like crow -- it may taste a little worse before you finish what needs
chewing... but then tasting, far, far grander than you know!"

Correcting our own mistakes is never easy, but putting off the consequences of ongoing bad behavior is like putting off a trip to the dentist's office, as I have written before. It's an ongoing pain one can even endure to a point... given enough *distraction*, but the outcome, to gallop this metaphor, is inadequate chewing, resulting in badly digested food, poorer aggregate health, and an eventual dental emergency precluding being able to eat, at all! This is what Billy Meier would transmit to his brother and sister humans, and it's good information and rational advice (it would be my own), apart from flying saucers, multiracial human aliens from the Pleiades, and new definitions of time and space... which all the principals admit are incidental and subordinate to that communication (message), anyway.

If Billy Meier is a hoax and a fraud it is unfortunate that an efficacious, self-revealing, and responsible message has to be trussed-up into such a bad wrapper. But if Meier is not a fraud, as Michael Horn reports in his DVD presentation, and there is verity in the evidence of his claims? Then Meier's message has value and gravitas that it couldn't have before... everything we know is wrong (a broad brush but accurate enough to be descriptive), and significant, heartfelt, and self-identifying cultural imperatives must be discarded and abandoned if we are to step out of present pretentious paradigms into a multi-verse ever bigger than we ever thought it could be... and growing all the time!

Qualified, Meier means change, reader. Discomfiting change. Inconvenient change. Tumultuous change brought about (predictably) by those most reluctant ~to~ change. But change regardless. Easy or hard it's our choice. One need only look around at what reflexive and unthinking nationalism, rigid religious fundamentalism, material disrespect to self, others and the environment... and programmed ignorance... have ~ever~ done (and now do!) for us on this planet... or we'd ~already~ embrace the stars! Change, in this context, is a good thing, and listening to Michael Horn discuss it reasonably on his DVD, isn't bad, either.

Find further info on Mr. Horn's DVD at: http://www.theyfly.com/

Read on!

alienview@adelphia.net
www.AlienView.net

Markc

Post Number: 136
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alfred , why don't you just make your point ? Most of us don't have half an hour to read someone's opinion which looks passive aggressive as hell in the first place! And read into that , that I mean that your comments appear to be squeamish . Come on man , we're not going to beat you up .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Alfred_lehmberg

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Campbell -- It appears you picked up your manners in the same place you learned about passive aggression. I'd suggest you're due a refund of some of your tuition. The point was abundantly made in a half hour's text you found too tedious to push through. Moreover, we're not *pals*, sir. In the future, you can call me Mr. Lehmberg. Thanks.

alienview@adelphia.net
www.AlienView.net

Photo Album: http://www.alienview.net/AVAlbum.htm
(send picture as attachment to alienview@adelphia.net)
Splash page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlienViewGroup/
Radio Show & Splash Page: http://www.alienview.net/alienviews.htm
Radio Show Archives: Out of Service at this time...
.,¸¸,.»§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.»§«*** »§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.»§«·.,¸¸,.
http://www.alienview.net/N2Ltune.html -- The music in me...

Markc

Post Number: 138
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To make Alfred's post more digestible , I picked out this , to make his point easier to understand .It took me a while to uncover the root of his ideas:

"The reason I think the over-all message, as relayed in Horn's DVD rings true (has an underlying sense of solid rationality for me personally) is because it so closely parallels a personal philosophy I've laid out for myself in 55 plus years of watching the world work, what's right, what's fair and balanced." .quote, Alfred
Mark Campbell

Markc

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I learned my internet manners from dealing with pompous eliteist know-it-alls who habitually write in an overly intellectual style to pre-emptively condescend on anyone who might disagree with them .
It doesn't define them in the least , except possibly for being tedious snobs .

There was no tuition involved .

Mr. Lemburg ;

If you would read my easy to read original post again you will see that you misread even that .

I never referred to you as *pal* . I referred to you as *man* which I retract immediately.

Was my post was too long and difficult for you to comprehend ? Not at all - I made you angry , and for that I heartily apologise .
I'm sorry , very sorry .

What we have had here is a very typical and cold meeting of the skulls . At least I can offer respectfully that we think differently , write differently , and read differently . We don't have to further disparage on another . I was in poor form for starting that .

Now that I have made that statement, about your original post:

It really was buried in heavy rhetoric . Unless you are the world's greatest writer , it's possible that in the future , you can 'whittle away at the stone a bit to get at the statue inside' , so to speak . It will make you more effective . Otherwise , you can continue to judge your own critics as being beneath your greatness .I do forget that criticism of critics is not allowed by the critics . Others ( and not just me) may not bother to read your reviews to the last letter.Or maybe the world owes you it's undivided attention.

I could finally glean from your review that you at least appreciate the DVD and the Plejaren Mission .

So you posted it in the Skeptic Corner ?
Communication 101: Place your commentary in an appropriate area .

In case of duplicity ...... do it twice.

Mark Campbell

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 161
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gentlemen,

Please keep it civilized, this is a suggestion to both.
On this board titels, ranks and salutations are irrelevant and obsolete, so no-one is called Mr. Mrs. Sir, or any other empty and shallow titel.
A normal way of addressing is first name / last name, or only the first name.
People are equal and no titel or rank changes that, even when believed otherwise.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Markc

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob . I didn't read this man's post thoroughly the first time , so I shouldn't rudely have made a comment at the time . I also missed the fact that it was a review from elsewhere , and not a post directly for this site . Alfred is a very thoughtful writer , and thanks to him for writing a review in the first place .My mistake .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My statements are valid for both you and Alfred, just keeping the peace here...no worries

we move on.
Jakobjn

Alfred_lehmberg

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gentlemen --

I myself meant no disrespect, and won't tolerate same. A sneer simply infuriates me, forgetting for a moment the gentility expected from a site like this, and I won't suffer one. That being said, if some semblance of an apology has been tendered here, I accept it, and would move on as you say...otherwise I'd just move on.

alienview@adelphia.net
www.AlienView.net

Photo Album: http://www.alienview.net/AVAlbum.htm
(send picture as attachment to alienview@adelphia.net)
Splash page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlienViewGroup/
Radio Show & Splash Page: http://www.alienview.net/alienviews.htm
Radio Show Archives: Out of Service at this time...
.,¸¸,.»§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.»§«*** »§«,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.»§«·.,¸¸,.
http://www.alienview.net/N2Ltune.html -- The music in me...

The better place...

Hello Alfred,

Normally we do not encourage the posting of links, unless it is in support of something which is already posted on the FIGU website. On occasion people will post, and include a link, which supports that article, but usually nothing, more than that. I hope you understand. Thanks for your contributions and we look forward to hearing from you again-Moderator-Scott

Zoo_tycoo

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Is it just me or does it seem that Figu members in general (not all of course) but the majority here at least are the biggest followers, "parrots", unable to find their own answers and truth, weak minded, lousy time managers (busy?), unispiring, confrontational, uncreative, poor attentional, unsupportive, unenthusiastic, least encouraging, critical, etc., lot; while the non-member seems to be the exact opposite? What is up with this?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for pointing out the splinter in our eyes, while you at it, can you please remove the beam from yours ? I am tripping over it.

On what did you determine that "Figu members in general (not all of course) but the majority here at least are the biggest followers, "parrots", unable to find their own answers and truth, weak minded, lousy time managers (busy?), unispiring, confrontational, uncreative, poor attentional, unsupportive, unenthusiastic, least encouraging, critical, etc., lot; while the non-member seems to be the exact opposite." ?

Is it on the 4 posts you posted that allows you to judge all FIGU members while I suspect you don't have an idea or a clue who is a FIGU member and who isn't.
Or are you angry because someone gave you 1 star for a post of yours while the whole voting system, is just a tool and has as a much or as little value as you assign to it in your own thinking ?

When I post, I hope to be inspiring, by either they will agree or disagree with my words, but my goal is reached, they think, and with their responses I learn from them, it's a two-way street.
I don't have all the answers, but I am trying to find them, and both finding answers and having answers is whats important in life.

Try to be inspiring Anthony, post something that is inspiring, truthfull, creative, attentive, supportive, enthusiastic, encouraging, and constructive ?

Post something that really makes people think and show if you are different from the people that you call "parrots, unable to find their own answers and truth, weak minded, lousy time managers (busy?), unispiring, confrontational, uncreative, poor attentional, unsupportive, unenthusiastic, least encouraging, critical"

I am waiting...

Regards,
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alfred,

We are all adults here and we all make mistakes and learn from them, such is life.
Feel free to post anytime you want.

Regards,
Jakobjn

Markc

Post Number: 143
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alfred ;

If we would meet in person, you can be assured that I would be polite and friendly , and there would be no doubt of my sincerity .I was unaware of the effort that you made to review Michael Horn's DVD , and what it meant to you to give it any attention at all .The part of my post that you may have registered as a sneer was not directed at you but to many others who fly by and dive bomb us with their disrespect, and I admit to being in bad form with my comments . I wasn't thinking but reacting .

But while we are on the subject , let me direct my attention to Anthony , who cannot keep away from this forum , even though he offends all FIGU members including Billy Meier consistently while in the same breath expresses love for all of us ( is that sociopath or something else?). Just a few weeks ago , he announced that he was leaving the forum , and that we could All kiss his 'fwp' ass . And yet here he is again , lonely and full of spite and judgement .Evidently this type of impudence is allowed by the moderators , else it would not have appeared for us to read in the first place . It's quite possible that this will be allowed as well , I don't know. I will keep it respectful within logical guidelines , as I understand them at this time . Mind you , I am following my own guidelines that I have learned in my own personal path in life following noone except for my own two.

Anthony , you came here for a fight , I made a mistake with a forum visitor and you smelled blood . And now I ask you a question : How is the weather at this time , where you live ?
Mark Campbell

Prometheus

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have gained a knowledge of death from my grandparents. My Fathers mother (nanna) died from a electric shock in a hospital. This shock stoped her heart. She told me at the time she was dead she was infact floating above here body as happy as could be watching as a great fuss was being made over her body. My nanna told me she saw a fellow nurse inject her body with adrenalin and bring her back to life. Any definition of what is death is a mute point. This account demonstraits the ability for the consious subconsious and spirit to exsist out side of the physical body in what we would call a atral body. The ability to exsist outside of the body as a human while the physical body is dead must surely be taken as fact. Billy suggests the consiousness and therefore ego or pesonality dies with the body. My research seams to contadict this concept. I would like to know where Mr Meier gets his information from on the spirit world.

Speaking of the spirit world can desend into the same philisophical arguments over what is real in this construct. If we look at reality from a scientific perspective nothing is real as our mind would have us believe. For instance solid matter consists of empty space and empty space consist of pure energy. Nothing with in creation is absaloute, our consiousness or perspective within consiousness makes things real to us and creates the illusion of the absaloute.

The basic philisophical understanding of mortality can be found in the concept of time. There is no such thing as absaloute time. Gravity dilutes time or drives it faster. Time runs faster or slower for you depending apon your velocity with in timespace and your proximity to gravitational field sources. However to atain a reading of your position and vilocity with in timespace you require a observer. Without such an observer there is no real, there can be no change no fulcuation no dilation for you are stuck in the present and time is not real.

Yes we gain more information in the way of sencery imput. We witness what we call change. We even create realities to occupy. Somtimes we distroy our own ficitonal realities and then call it awareness. The point is mute. Energy is niether created nor distroyed. As a consious entity we are a spectrum, a spectrum of awareness. As a unit this spectrum can not be distroyed as time is not real. I am what I am nothing more. A entity does not reaquire a common place to meet other souls only when he is ready to become as one.

As for politics, as a rule it should not be permited for a childlike civilization to be interfered with. Yet we have been lauded over by Gods. And the same said Gods would blame us for worshiping them. Paganism was created by the Gods, ergo the gods are to blame, not christians. Billy being the reprisentative of the Plajorians tries to distace himself from Pagan Politics. This is understandable as he would like to just trancefer spiritual knowledge and stay out of politics. Admarable however I believe this is a erronious position.

FIGU institutionalizes anti-chtistianity. Yet any impartial observer can see the real problem is Paganism. Christianity never was able to consolidate the truth with in the Pagan structure. Furthermore Jesus teachings are antiempire antiwealth antipowerstructue. This is why paganism survived as a covert movement.

There is nothing wrong with the teaching of Jesus. Western History is based on the Occult War which started with the inquesition. This Occult war has not yet stoped. Furthermore its root is paganism and paganism is the fault of the Gods.

The Plajorian have admited they are responsible to look after us. Yet they did not protect us from these War Gods. Our theological mess is the reposibility of the Gods. It is thier fault we have paganism. So FIGU should openly denounce the order of the Scull and Bones which is a pagan movement based on templar teachings. The scull and bones being the naval flag of the templars. Why attack christians, sure they are poor weak and ignorant. I think it is far more noble to attack the powerfull, yes the pagans who as we speak are spreading rubish about the holy grail every where, geting us ready for there new pagan religion. It would be far more noble to attack the Occult and the followers of the Nine.

It is incorect to attack everybody who visits mediums as deranged. This is because they are not. I come from a family of Psychics and when they predict the future it is a bit hard to ignore. Psychics are covertly used by a lot of Governments and have been used for thousands of years. I understand the need yet again for Billy to isolate himself politicaly however people have been lied to enough. I know there is something real thier, something powerfull it is unhelpfull where I am in my evolution to have powerfull guiding influences brushed away with labels such as mental illness and invocation of the dead. One would expect such things from a roman church not the representative of the most advanced race in this region of space.

I do understand what billy is trying to do on one hand, yet I am what Iam. I am Australian, we were founded as a convict nation. A slave nation, for the most part we are Irish, We have suffered but now we have the greatest nation on earth. If I have found psychic knowledge to be benifitial in my life then it would be correct to pass this information on to the next generation.

My basic point is you cannot create a theoligy and then attack theoligy as the problem. This is irrational. One must view reality as it is, and that is theoligy as is in all things moves in cycles, we are begining a new cycle. I beleive it would be better to build apon the programming of the christian church, this is because paganism incorperates the worship of dark entities. Attacking chritianity and ignoring Pagan worship is incorect and misguided.

Well this is my theological position any way.

Yours truely Enoch Samuel

Scott

Post Number: 523
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Prometheus,

As I understand it, once the spirit and the CCB leave the body, they cannot return. In the situation you described, this had not occurred, because if it had, your Grandmother would not be with you today.

Salome
Scott

Jplagasse

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"This account demonstraits the ability for the consious subconsious and spirit to exsist out side of the physical body in what we would call a atral body."

Hi Prometheus,

Not necessarily so...

SOMETHING dealing with consciousness (etc.) can exist outside the body alright, but WHAT exactly is the question.
The Meier info has seperated (or defined) consciousness into seperate parts, & these components (as defined) are far more detailed than we typically have thought.

As to exactly what is true scientifically, is up to us to research & discover as our technologies & understandings evolve.

Regards,
JP

Prometheus

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pure energy is the medium of God. Information is carried by energy. The word of God is the seed. The seed is a knowledge inside man. A knowledge that man was once as one with his creator and one day will be again. This knowledge is the spirit of God. This information is the Holy Spirit. A power. Now as one grows in the spirit one learns to distinguish the knowledge of both good and evil. Good being a purpusefull movement towards God, and evil being a misguided direction away from the creator and our predestined path of return.

We are consiousness. Consiousness not being the energy of the physical or spirt but something more. As I was trying to outline in my brief theisus on the illusion of this corpiral world we as consiousness are the informaiton of the creator. Each individual ossilates at a unique frequency with in the infored range. This ossilation is the combanation of two seperate vibrations, the frequency of the mortal body and the frequency of the spiritual body.

The spirit body houses the consiousness. It leaves its home in the spirit world which vibrates at a higher frequency all around us. The individual leaves for this world ofhis or her own free will. We are not forced to come here as there is also work to be done in the world of spirit.

The spirit body enters the physical body at conception through the mitacondria. This additional energy allows life to enter the physical form. With out the energy of the spirit the physical life will not be. The energy that is transfered though the mitacondria slows down the spirit body so it ossilates at a frequency with in the inferd range of the electromagmetic spectrum. So while the body is alive the spirit is traped in this world of entropy. With the exception of REM sleep, in this deep state body temprature drops with the matabolism alowing a small break for the spirt to recharge in the astral world.

When one dies the biological systems basicaly failsto retain thermol energy, The spirit body can no longer maintain the vibrations of the physical form and is released of this task by the creational laws. I am priviy to the creational laws.

Now Billys Theoligy sounds more like that of the Pagans where the life energy returns to nature. Where my theoligy states the indiviual keeps his individual vibration. Only by gaining spirtual knowledge can that vibration increase and become more perfect. Only when maximum vibration is atained may one return to the creator and give up ones indiviuality. Individuality is a cross we must bear.

This is where my theoligy differs from billys. My theoligy is based on the teachings of Master Lao Tzu and many mediums who Billy says are mentaly ill and only after money. I say My theoligy is based on Universal Laws. This is because I know the universal Laws and Billy does not. Master Lao Tzu teachings have been lost to this world and may only be regained by spiritual work.

Memo00

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi prometheus

as far as i know, from reading the Tao te king and many other taoist writings
Lao tzu (or any other taoist "master")never talked about any "God"

Billy does not believe in any "god" too, so he has no "theology" at all

Jay

Post Number: 320
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Prometheus,

The Life force known as the vibration of the spirit-form is the spark of energy which comes from within CREATION and not CREATORS. The substitution being a GOD or CREATOR for "The LAWS OF CREATION" or as American Indian spiritual teachings call it "THE GREAT SPIRIT". There is no doubt in anyone who understands the teachings of Billy and many ancients who came through to give the TEACHINGS OF CREATION. It is really only when these JShWJSH's come and decided to take the power into their own hands and away from CREATION is where mankind fails to move on and develop further. As mentioned many times before, it was more our own doing for accepting falsified information from these ruling GODS which caused much of the convolluted dogmas of the Spirit.

I will agree with you on some things which are interconnected with the science of the spirit-form and its development but not to the extent that we must consider ONE GOD to rule ALL things from CREATION.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Prometheus

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Theoligy is the art of not just religion but studying mans relationship to God. God being a western term more precisely creator. It can also be difined as a school of thought. Ergo a school of thought that denoucnes all schools of thought is in itself flawed as this is a cyclical argument.

Yes billy has a point yet emotive attacks do not lead spirit toward the higher knowledge which is Tao.

Master Lao Tzu had a sound understanding of physics, anyone who knows physics and studies the Tao te ching will know this to be true. Master Lao tzu said the creator may not be aproched with the rationalizing mind as the creator dwells on the other side of the event horizon. The universe itself is a inverted singularity. This creation is a unit inseperable and complete. The universe is not the creator. We are the creation. Yet the spirt of man is not bound by the physical body and may aproach the creator. This is done by ataing a sound and balanced knowledge of the creation and through the process of non thought.

Jesus said to him I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known my father also. and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.

Before the world was

And the sky was filled with stars

There was
a strange unfathomable Body.

This Being, this Body is silent

and beyond all substance and sensing
It streches beyound everything
spanning the empyrean.

It has always been here, and it always will be.

Everything comes from it, and then
it is the mother of everything

I do not know its name so I call it Tao.

I am loath to call it greater than everything,
but it is

And being greater, it infuses all things
moving far out and returning to the source.

Tao is Great,
Tao, the Great!

Master Lao Tzu is trying to discribe the undiscribable. This is what physics also tries to do, however physics has no universal laws. Master Lao Tzu does and I have worked for them so I am privy to these universal laws. Before I posted this I was explaining Unified Field Theory to scientist on 4forums. The point is a theoligy is never an end initself but merely the beging a direction on a journy. Wisdom may not be bought or given. It is only earnt trough gaining knowledge experiance and a lot of Meditation.

So master Lao Tzu said he did not know "its name" and when forced to name it he called it Tao.

Tao in english means the Way. Jesus said he is the way. He is aluding to the fourth universal law cyclical natrue in all things. That is to say as consiousness we all come from god and are working through spiritual evolution towards perfection which is God.

Now Jesus had complete control his environment. His powers disobayed universal laws because Jesus was Universal Law. Master Lao Tzu said it is Way and Jesus said he is the Way. Now you see we are the sons and daughters of the living God. The childeren of Zion cried out for there God and thier prayers were answered as God never neglects his childern. As a perfect soul Jesus was God in spirit. God walked on the earth and talked with man there is only one god and that is Jesus Christ.

He is the truth the Way and the Life. Master Lao Tzu as I would bow down humbly before God.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 239
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is one major thing wrong with your post, God is just a human, and Jesus Christ never existed, only in the imagination of cult believers and the Christian church who created him out of the prophet Jmmanuel, who was just a human of flesh and blood, like any one else.
The truth stays the truth, any cult religion is opium for the people.
Jakobjn

Savio

Post Number: 480
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree that Lao Tzu never mentioned God.

Tao is not God nor Creator, it is the way of nature, the laws of nature, the way it is.

This is part of Tao te ching:
Quoted:

Human learnt from Earth
- Human learnt from the living environment surrounding him.

Earth learnt from "Tin"
- The living environment (or the Earth) is shaped and governed by the solar system (or the space) that the Earth is located.

“Tin” learnt from Tao
- The space or cosmos is governed and shaped by the universal laws.

Tao learnt from Nature
- The universal laws are depended on the Nature. According to some scientists, the entire cosmos was created by the big bang from a zero point with no mass, no space dimension, and no time.

- The mass, energy, time and space dimension then exist and expand. It was at the same time the universal laws established.

Scott

Post Number: 525
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

The intent of this section is to discuss the validity of the Billy Meier case and or discussions pertaining to the FIGU. This topic area is not intended to discuss the TAO or the I Ching or such related ideas.

There has been discussion among the moderators as to the rejection of posts, which do not relate to the topic/subtopic area. It should be the responsibility of the person writing a post that it is relevant and is posted in the correct area. Granted some latitude has to be given, but many times, other ideas get mixed into a single post, which then creates more responses, which have nothing to do with the original topic.

Many people in addition to the 200 plus people who are members view this forum. It is important that those who want to partake in expressing their opinions bare in mind what they are trying to communicate and they do so in the most clear and concise manner possible. It is understood that many people within the forum are from Non-English speaking countries, but please remember you can always ask one of the moderators or other forum participants for help if needed.

Thank you
Scott-Moderator.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone

Sometimes I don't know what to think about all of this: the TJ, Eduard, the Pleiadians, the mission. With some things I'm okay, the spiritual teachings for example, which is great because ultimately this is what really matters. It is the spiritual teachings that convince me of the genuineness of what is happening here. But then there are other things, like the TJ, which can't be proved to be historically genuine because the original scrolls are lost, and the Pleiadians, whom I have never met and don't know for certain that they exist. I can only really take Eduard's word for it, that they exist, that the TJ is historically genuine and not a 20th century hoax. What I'm saying is, there are some things we have to believe in because we can't prove it, and that bothers me. I don't want to be lied to, as I'm sure no one else here does either. But I do wonder sometimes. We talk about having genuine knowledge and scorn belief, yet to a degree we have to believe, and so to a degree we are no different to others who believe in god. This troubles me a lot. I consider the TJ the most important book in my possession. But I can only believe it is historically genuine, no matter how cleverly we argue its case.

Michael

Post Number: 438
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

If you think you have to take Eduard's word for the existence of the Plejaren how do you explain the still irreproducible physical evidence and the prophetically accurate information? Do you think he somehow made all the evidence and, if not, where did it come from?
Michael Horn

Jay

Post Number: 333
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Well to put it plainly in some words that may help you. As a book called THE BIBLE one of the most tampered books in all 2000 yr history (give or take a few yrs), is an example of the existence of Lyrans, Plejarens and of course many other Human races out there. We owe this phenomenon to the book of GENESIS and the Torah in general. When listening to the stories which im sure creators of scripture did not make up for the sake of fairy tales. Their stories for the most part are genuine and are about UFOS (or shall I say IFOs). Erom Ezekiel, Elijah, through ENOCH and many others, there is plenty of the proof in those writtings alone and they are considered to be our world standard spiritual books. Another proper example of the UFO existence within the many writtings of the times and even the art, you have paintings as well depicting these characters of old who are more likely to be ancestors of Lyran, Plejaren or Atlantean descent. This means in our modern era of technology and communication it is much easier to see that for the most part these events which we see taken place in the skies all the time are nothing more the same similar events which prophets of old have experienced.

Therefore in conclusion, the Meier case is passed beyond the belief dogma, now it has become FACT by way of the predictions and prophecies which apply to these times. This of course I will exclude the Metal samples tests, IFO BEAMSHIPS pictures and video footage which have proven to be not of this world events.

Also understanding as well that the TJ gives you the proper view and sequence of events which transpired in Jmmanuels own mission in his time. Gabriel being the father (as QUETZAL in this lifetime) has given us a clearer example of many things, all the more valuable of proof of their coming here as the so called "CELESTIAL SONS".

Joseph, this is the real McCoy... you gotta love it :-)

Savio

Post Number: 488
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph

We do not have to believe in anything at all.

As Michael once mentioned:

There are issues that can be proved as facts that we can accept them as real, in our case, such as the photos, videos and proven prophecies....etc.

There is another kind:- speculations - that is those issues not yet proven; in our case, the existence of Jmmanuel, TJ and his teachings. We do not have to take a believe position, we can just take it as issue yet to be proved.

However, we can still study regarding the man and his teachings, we can choose to agree and act on whatever it is reasonable and logical.

I have removed the word "believe" from my dictionary :-)

Regards

Savio

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2004 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, Jay

Thanks for your replies.

Of course I understand one must consider the physical and prophetic evidence. But I have not seen the metal samples left by the Plejaren as proof of their existence. I have not touched them. And although there are photographs of their beamships that have been scientifically acknowledged as genuine (I think this is correct), is this enough? I only know of these photographs through the Media and through those of us here. But how easy it is to plan a conspiracy this way: attempting to convince people with images and words. Although you would vouch for the genuineness of the photographs and metal samples, I don’t really know you. I don’t know the scientists who have examined the alleged evidence. I have not met any of them. All I know is what I am told, and I am told that the photographs have been proved to be genuine and that the prophecies have been accurate. But I don’t know this myself. This information comes to me through the Media and through those who support it. Don’t you see, there is a distance between my knowing and the information shared. Ultimately I can only take your word and Eduard’s word for it. It is not a question of whether or not he made up the evidence. It is a question of whether or not the evidence is genuine. I don’t know that his prophecies have been accurate. All I know is that I am told they have been accurate. But what good is it telling me this when the event has already occurred? I don’t know that Eduard prophesied such and such an event before it happened, because it has been brought to my attention after it happened. Having said that, I don’t think I care to witness the fulfilment of a prophecy just to be sure myself of his prophethood. But I think you know what I am trying to say. It is all second hand knowledge.

Concerning the TJ, why weren’t photographs of the scrolls taken before they were lost forever? Didn’t Eduard forsee this? Why was no one else involved in their translation besides Eduard and Isa Rashid? Why didn’t the Plejaren take the scrolls into their possession for safekeeping, knowing they risked being destroyed if left on the planet? Why wasn’t a trusted archaeologist or a professor of ancient history informed of the scrolls? Why was it left to just two ordinary men (though granted, Eduard isn’t that ordinary, being a prophet [but I don’t know that he really is])? Why is the only eminent person in the field of science to support the TJ not actually a professor of ancient history, or someone whose analysis can be respected among fellow scientists? The TJ speaks of many things that contradict orthodox opinion, but it can’t be proved to be historically genuine because the original scrolls have been destroyed or lost. This is what Eduard claims. But how do I know that even this is true? How do I know that the TJ isn’t a work of fiction? How do any of us know? Admit it… we believe it is genuine, and the reason we believe is because of so-called evidence that we are told is irrefutable, evidence that is linked to the same person through whom the TJ was introduced to us, but evidence that many of us have not seen, and will probably never see. For all we know we are being lied to, but we trust this man because something inside each of us, something in our conscious, our intuition perhaps, inspires us to trust him.

Michael

Post Number: 439
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

Perhaps you can think of a few other things in life that you have only second hand knowledge of. Let's see, you might start with all of human history that preceded you, almost any and everything in space, that which happened to any and everyone else currently living that you also didn't observe or whose reporting of their experiences are likewise suspect under your premise.

Regarding the authenticity of the TJ and why this or that wasn't done, why do you accept the authenticity of any other ancient text when they all are reduced to this premise: this is true because the book they are in says that what's in the book is true?

And what is the mechanism by which you determine what is true, is it only external "experts" and their validation or is there an internal component involved?

The heart of this case is centered on self-responsibility, not belief or following what someone else says.
Michael Horn

Memo00

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi J. E.

i hope you are doing fine

if you are not convinced of the reality of what Billy says and about the proof etc

the only thing you can do is to search, search and keep on searching until you find the truth

it is part of the human nature to question about everything

but it is too part of the human nature the capability of really knowing the truth about something

to do this you only have to search in a completely logical and reasonable way

instead of complaining,
do something

if you are not satisified
with what has been done
then go beyond

observe, think, analize
find the cause and the effect in everything

if you are really honest
and you put all your effort
you will find the truth
there is no other way

Jay

Post Number: 334
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Well, it almost feels likes is time to really understand the dellusion we are living in. We were told that GOD or Jesus was suppose to end the world by 2001, all we got was the incident of Sept 11th. Now that to me sounds like a conspiracy and a lie to deviate from the "BELIEF" that Jesus was coming in 2001 or the end of the world was near. To be honest Joseph, sept 11th to me was a distraction in many ways to get the people away from thinking that Jesus was coming. Many things in society need to be questioned for their false information. The Meier case has at this time from my 18 yrs of understanding and seing many of the Predictions come to life, not one falsification to the letter. Therefore the concluson to this is that, IT IS HAPPENING ON A DAILY OR MONTHLY basis and neither the Plejarens or Meier are going to sit back and stop any of this.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael and Memo

Firstly, I would like to say, thanks very much for your replies. Secondly, for me it isn’t a question of whether I’m convinced or not. It is a question of filling in the blank spaces – spaces I know can’t be filled – and knowing that compels me to ask you these questions, although no satisfactory answer can be given. I guess what I really want to know is why are you so convinced when there are so many blank spaces? Doesn’t it bother you knowing the original Aramaic scrolls that made up the TJ have conveniently been lost (convenient for those of which this loss was to their advantage)? And don’t you therefore reserve even a tiny bit of doubt over the authenticity of it? You see, I can’t understand why you shouldn’t, given that you can’t actually connect it to history. Oh, sure, Jim Deardorff has done a very good job of trying to prove its authenticity. But he hasn’t produced physical evidence, has he? There is no physical evidence to authenticate it. My doubt, then, of its genuineness is reasonable. And so to not have any doubt when as you say, Michael, “the case is centred on self-responsibility, not belief or following what someone else says” has got to be, to a degree, unrealistic. So I ask, why do you reserve no doubt given this fact? Although you may say the evidence of the metal samples, photographs and prophecies lends credibility to the TJ, they don’t really. They lend credibility to themselves, not necessarily to each other. They are self-evident. The TJ isn’t. Just because they are linked to the same man doesn’t mean they are all genuine. Maybe Eduard has a reason to try to sway people from religious thought by presenting them with this text? I can’t say that I would blame him for that. I think many of us who think logically and realistically have reason to try to sway people from religious thought, which has only proved to be adverse to change and progression. On the other hand, rewriting the Gospel would cause the great majority of people who are religious to be offended by it rather than question their religion. Perhaps here, then, is the real logical evidence, although not physical, that proves the authenticity of the TJ? For it would seem to me that if Eduard wishes to convey to the world the truthful teachings of Creation he would be better off doing it without deliberately offending those whom he is trying to convince, unless of course the TJ is historically genuine and he has no choice but to offend them with its publication.

Maybe I do need convincing, after all. I think seeing it this way helps.

On the point you were trying to make, Michael, it does make you think how much knowledge one actually knows and how much is inferred. I have thought about this often. This is what set Descartes off on his search for true knowledge. I guess if I were to sit down and consider it seriously I would find I actually know very little. For the record, however, I don’t necessarily accept anything I read as true just because it is claimed to be true in ancient texts. It helps, I think, to have external evidence to determine if something is true. But this, granted (and I see your point), isn’t necessarily definitive evidence. The ruling powers in the world, as we know, have often had a monopoly on information, which has influenced historical records. On the other hand, it’s all we have to go on until we have something more. I think an internal component, to use your term of phrase, such as intuition, only acts as a determining factor of truth when one has had personal experience of the matter in question. With regards to the TJ, for example, the spiritual teachings can be determined as true if one has understanding of them through one’s own personal experience, and even then it is only of value to oneself, and not to others. But the historicity of the events described in the TJ can’t be determined this way. This would have to be determined externally by expert research. Please note here that I don’t question the authenticity of the spiritual teachings. I question the authenticity of the historicity of the Talmud of Jmmanuel. I want it to be true because I am able to relate to it, because I feel it communicates a lot of truth. But because truth is communicated does not automatically make the account given factual. Truth can also be communicated in works of fiction.

Jay

Post Number: 335
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph,

Just think for a minute how this world would be now if ALL 36 chapters plus the ones which burnt would have been given to the world in an Extraterrestrial exact format including ALL the IFO's and celestial events which took place. I do feel trully that we would have some kind of communication in our govts for extraterrestrial human life and by that alone would have brought us closer to our celestial family of Sirius.

By the facts presented with physical evidence, I for one could not doubt in my own mind that what the TJ tells us fact. I accepted the TJ as fact do to the intense evidence of Plejaren/DAL technologies and influences given to Meier. I do not pass the rest of the ancient writtings as made up stories, they are quite linked to much of the ET presence. It is as I see it, a fitting together of both facts.

Anm8tr

Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2004 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have personally found the whole story up to now quite interesting from my perspective. I have followed this story since 1977 or 78, ever since Lee Elders brought the photos back to Arizona to publish the two photo journals. I must admit, I would never have guessed in a million years that things would turn out the way they have regarding how everything was and is being handled in regards to disseminating the information to the rest of us not directly involved. I have read posts in this forums since the site was first created, I have in the past been very active in these forums prior to 9/11 when too much heat
and attitude were flying around, including myself.
I have not posted here since, but have read plenty here, and have seen both sides of the coin. I have also spent the last 2 years in a University studying religion, economics, government, and misc. world politics. Of course this was not my only exposure to these subjects.
I am 44 years of age and have aquired a substantial knowledge base of my own starting at age 5. I spent many days in the public library
with my parents who preferred reading to watching television. My exposure to UFO's started at age 5
with a book on UFO's, I distinctly remember a photo of a supposed footprint from an alien that had been scorched into to the sand of the New Mexico desert. Even at age 5, in 1965, I was a believer. I was completely enthralled and fascinated by the subject. And that image has stuck in my head for 39 years.

I was completely blown away the first time I saw the photos for the journals. They were not even in the book yet, but in poster form fresh off the press. I knew the print owners son, and he obviously aquired them from the shop. The visual impact of the photo's, were enormous in my then present state of mind, and more so since I had seen the supposed alien footprint photo at such a young age. I felt that my thoughts and beliefs were finally being validated and I was more than ready to move to the next stage of thought after reading the quotes from Semjase. Those had such impact the first time I was exposed. More interesting I think were the people who could have cared less about what was being shown. I spent many years after that, showing the photos, telling so many people of the story as translated via Wendelle Stevens and the Elders etc. and I saw it change many peoples thoughts and beliefs.

The thought of people 4000 years ahead of us in technology and spiritualism being the driving force behind all this information, I thought how could this possibly fail to convince people to just take a peek at what was happening. But I see now that I was expecting way too much. And considering the fact that our benefactors are still human, I suppose are subject to as many mistakes as we. Of course I cannot judge the infinite wisdom of these advanced people.They even stated that we must ask questions and seek our own truths. But some of the things that have transpired leave you with a million more questions. So why leave this mission in charge of people they already know are not perfect and and are prone to so many mistakes, threats, intrigues, attacks etc. and expect anything less than what has currently happened. I for one am fairly disappointed in the way things have turned out, but this of course from my perspective and what I personally seek from the mission.I just saw it grow to a point and then kind of taper off to give you a chance to digest all of it. But certainly only offering the truths in German only
is the biggest mistake. If they wanted the truth to be known to a small select few, then they got their wish. I don't expect to start learning German any time soon. So the majority of the planet they (FIGU) seem to want to enlighten, will never be exposed to their truth.

Joseph_Emmanuel makes a very good point when he stated "for example, the spiritual teachings can be determined as true if one has understanding of them through one’s own personal experience, and even then it is only of value to oneself, and not to others." I could not agree more. As a whole, we will never agree on everything. I suppose in the Plejarans wisdom, they expected only a small spark of change in the thought of man, but I think they greatly underestimated the amount of people who were already far beyond that.

Frankly I have been appalled and shocked by the mudslinging from Billy towards the USA's supposed imperialism and quest for world domination. That got alot of people pretty riled up, and he has since toned it down and directed the rhetoric towards "Bush and supporting cronies". Bush does not represent what the USA is about or stands for. For someone who is supposed to be beyond primtitive thoughts and attitudes, he can be right up there with the best of them. That really struck a wrong cord with me.If Billy is who he says he is and has the knowledge he claims, I would have expected a much more diplomatic response, and that has brought a little more doubt as to how it fits with the rest of the proof offered.

I am not saying I disbelieve it all, but something is just not right about the whole thing, and I guess we may never know in this lifetime, but the world has been filled with
false teaching and prophets alike, so why shouldn't we doubt and ask questions where we see fit. It's in human nature, always has and always will be, until we become something else.

After studying Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Qigong for the last 8 years, I have a greater respect for the importance of yin and yan, the same holds true with this whole case. The positive aspects always have to be balanced by negative aspects. There are plenty in this case, more than enough to go on and on about, but in the end it's only what's of value to my own personal experiences and where I am going in my life and beyond.

Jay

Post Number: 341
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anm8tr,

I have also followed the information given to Billy and many other things which relate and correlate to his mission. Like all the reincarnated prophets of the same spirit form, the truth is harsh!! and many lost their lives trying to dissemintate these facts.

Billy is not pointing the finger at just America and The Bush cronies, he is also harshly criticizing other countries which follow on the footsteps of America and many more countries which have values of degenerate human qualities.

Unfortunately for us "English speaking folks", many of us are acting quiet arrogant about the facts (like babies) and the teachings which are being set in German. The reincarnation of Billy Meier in a German speaking country was the choice of creation or choice of other spirit forms, I personally believe he decided to reincarnate in a country which is Neutral or at least appears to be neutral because the many other reincarnations of himself were in the countries of the middle east. I would say he decided this time around it would be safe in a place such as Switzerland and totally away from the chaos enfolding in Is- "RAEL", Jerusalem and the middle east. If Meier was born in America, I am quite sure knowone would complain about it and ALL of us English speaking folks would tell the world "IF THE WORLD WANTS ENGLISH LANGUAGE SPIRIT LESSONS, THEY NEED TO LEARN OUR LANGUAGE." Just how we received information about YIN & YAN and the science behind it, this was also translated into English at some point in history correct??. Well Billy Meier is no exception, we must either learn the German language and bring all 20,000 pgs or more of information into the English language or we shall stagante more into the reality of the case, is that simple. many things of spiritual matters from India, China, Japan and many others has been brought into the english language at some point in the past by some means of "TRANSLATION??".

We must get into the business of bringing some portion or at least part of this mission to the world at large by disseminating what we can to the english speaking public. You never know, this could lead into another person out there who is a linguist and knows the History of German language and woul help in translating most or all of the 20,000 pgs or more of information.

Mhurley

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anm8tr,
You raise a point that I've been thinking about recently. It's now almost 30 years since Meier went public. Is the "mission" where Meier and the Plejarens thought it would be after almost 3 decades?
Looking at it negatively, most of the writings are still in German, most Ufologists think the case is a hoax and worldwide there are just a few hundred FIGU members.
Positively Billy is still alive and writing.
One wonders what event(s), if any, will act as a catalyst to propel the mission forwards...

Michael

Post Number: 440
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Considering the unparalleled track record of accuracy of the Plejaren, unlike prophets such as Nostradamus and other mystical and symbolic sources that are subject to much conjecture and interpretation, the clear and unambiguous nature of their warnings do not sit well with many people who are discomforted by their ominous tone. The Plejaren and Meier have repeatedly stated that the truth is harsh and that it's pointless, let alone deeply dishonest, to speak comforting, flowery words when the truth demands otherwise. This kind of lying, whether to oneself, or to others, always not only delays the inevitable consequences but actually compounds and makes them worse. Lying is, therefore, considered by them to be illogical and we are considered to be almost inexplicably illogical due to the depth and extent of our lying."

As far as Bush not representing what the USA is about or stands for, tell that to the people whose bodies, lives, families and homes have been blown to pieces, a people who never attacked the USA. If he doesn't represent us...who does?

In light of how they view "diplomacy", it's another form of lying for advantage and, as far as "primitive thoughts and attitudes", are you sure you have all the facts yourself? I'm not sure why it's primitive to tell the truth about people whose behavior is barbaric...and primitive.
Michael Horn

Memo00

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Anm8tr

the mission is in the hands of earth people because it is our responsability to clean our own mess

plejarans could very easily end all wars and take control of all of earths goverments, etc, etc
but that would be against the laws of creation, cause each and every human being in the whole universe must learn fron his mistakes and become responsible for all of his actions and thoughts, etc

Billy does not speak in a diplomatic way,
cause that is the only way to speak the truth,
if you have to be cool with all the world
then you will have to remain silent
or twist the truth

the world is full of liars
and it is controlled by ignorant power hungry individuals (being Mr. Bush just one of them, but at this time the worst of all, because a 3rd world war could arise in the near future from his irresponsible actions)

the spirit lessons are in german because they contain a code which is not possible to include in other languages

for me the only thing you really have to know, is that YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, and that you are still ignorant about many important things,
ALL YOU SEE AND FEEL, will be be gone forever,
what else you need to know to search for real spiritual teachings????

learning another language is a very low price for something that was only avaliable for extremely few individuals for millenia

i know that i don´t know, and that is why i want to know,

im learning german

i know that every moment is like the first,
and is like the last. . .

if you think that something is imposible,
then give it up
it is

if you have a door in front of yourself
even if it is UNLOCKED,
if you think that is locked
then it is

the greatest hindrance for your evolution
is always yourself

and if you like old chinese stuff ill tell you this:

"what you do is what you are"

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all:
I would like to add the following info to this discussion:

President Bush has unveiled a "redeployment" of US overseas troops this week. This plan ... "exposes something that has largely been kept secret so far: the size of the American military empire. We're talking about well over 700 military bases in 130 different countries," said Chalmers Johnson, president of the California-based Japan Policy Research Institute"

"Supposed" american imperialism???

Also
By going on Figu shop (on-line), one can see that there is a considerable amount of books, almost all in German. And there are new books, documents published every month. Figu seems to me extremely active, given their small resources.

It is clear that Figu`s current emphasis is on spiritual teachings, properly translated, at the expense of all the other aspects. Given the mistake of the past millenia, it's better to slowly disseminate right information, instead of a broadcasting a lot of info that is not properly translated. (and slowly may mean several generations...). That info is b.t.w available on-line to anyone who is really interested (and willing to make efforts to be able to read it).

I understand some people may be disappointed if they expected new demonstrations, some spectular revelations, worldwide publicity from Figu.

Peace
Eric

Anm8tr

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One thing I have learned in all the years reading and posting in this forum and many others is that everyone has their own truth as they see fit which was the main point in my post. The very fact that I got 5 different responses with a few I felt had made a connection to what I was saying.It's very hard to be subjective and open minded enough to accept someones opinion even if it doesn't coincide with what you believe in. The same holds true with the material presented in the Meier case.

The only access I have had to the case was through the books Stevens published. Billy Meier himself very vehemently stated that they were grossly inaccurate and contained many mistakes and misinterpretations. So with that being the case, I would say that I know absolutely nothing about the Mission as it currently stands in English.With that in mind, it doesn't do me much good to quote anything from the books I have read.I do remember the Plejarans stating it was our obligation to scrutinize and question everything we felt necessary in order to disseminate the truth. I don't remember it stating anywhere in Stevens books that Meier's material was exempt from these actions.

The very fact that it is in human hands to begin with should speak for itself. I challenge anyone here to name one piece of literary history that is completely immune to some type of human intervention and hasn't been mishandled in a way as to better suit the needs of the people as they saw fit at the time. Meier's material is certainlt not exempt as well, and your a fool to believe it's not. This does not preclude the idea that he took photo's and talked to aliens, my question is how much was actually said by them and how much is personal interjection.The very fact that so many mistakes have been made should be testament enough. Many people in this group seem afraid to question much in the same way every generation of mankind has when they hold something of belief and conviction so dear to their hearts. It is a fatal flaw to engulf yourself into something so heavily that you can't see anything else around you.I used to engulf myself in this case awhile back but I have moved past that. What I have enjoyed most about the case is the techincal information about the ships (myself being an electronic tech by trade)and the information about creation and all the levels. I cannot get enough of that.

As for my opinion on Bush, I didn't vote for him nor do I like him or what he's done. But don't waste time talking to me about what America stands for until you have studied American government and actually have something of value to to say, by value I mean to actually study it first, how the government actually works and what is was founded on, by reading the Constitution.
I certainly don't feel Bush represents this. But don't sit there and tell me Bush represents what this country stands for or you will have a battle
of words with me and you better do your homework.

You people can't be so naive as to believe that no other government on the planet isn't as guilty as this country in doing rotten things. Thank your lucky stars it's the USA being the bad guy and not China or the former USSR. If it's world domination,then damn well better off being the USA than anyone else.

As for Switzerland being neutral, that's hardly the case considering they were in bed with Nazi Germany during WW2 and hiding money that didn't belong to them.It's amazing how countries become benign due to the fact that they are doing things behind closed doors. But what's worse? Stealing or Murder? considering they are both on the list of Ten Commandments do not do list, one would assume they are equal.

What's the point of all my raving? Human intervention in anything!!!! We are born into sin, we lie,we steal,we cheat and we make mistakes. It's born in our blood. Meier's material is not exempt,period. The only way to know 100% for sure is to get it from the horses mouth direct and eliminate the middle man.

So how many pages of material do you need to convince yourself that you have a soul that is forever, mankind sucks, the world is going to hell in a handbasket and the USA want's to dominate it all. Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the Plejarans state that they had gone through similar events on their own planet before getting smart. I don't remember mention of them being on a planet with a 100 different races with a 1000 different beliefs and everyone finally all agreeing on one solution. I do not believe that will ever happen on the planet in a very very long time to come,if at all.

I find it healthier to keep an open mind even
in the face of all this material presented.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anm8tr

That’s a long and intelligent speech, some with which I agree, and some with which I don’t. But I don’t want a battle of words. I would just like to remark on a comment you made:

“Many people in this group seem afraid to question much in the same way every generation of mankind has when they hold something of belief and conviction so dear to their hearts.”

It could be that many members here will disagree with you on this. I don’t. I think this is a true statement regarding some of us here. Others, like the very intelligent and admirable Michael Horn and Jim Deardorff have done a fair bit of research, as I understand, and come into contact with some of the material relating to the Meier case. But having been visiting this site for more than a year now I do feel quite strongly that there is an unquestioning acceptance of the knowledge offered here, which FIGU and Eduard Meier do not encourage. I don’t agree with this attitude, although I am an advocate of the mission and the spiritual teachings. But that is because a lot of the knowledge I have come upon here resonates with me. For me this site has the largest body of spiritual knowledge and wisdom that I feel comfortable consuming. But I want to say something that bothers a little. Recently I just found out that my girlfriend visits a site called Lightworkers. Immediately by the title I knew this was a New Age site and was put off knowing more about it. But I went there out of curiosity, just to read some of the information their spreading, and it struck me how all the people there, including my girlfriend, are taken in by it all. And I thought they believe wholeheartedly that what they are being told is the truth, while we here at FIGU also believe wholeheartedly that what we are told is the truth. And then I thought it’s pointless me trying to tell my girlfriend she is deluding herself because she can just as easily say the same about me. I am convinced the knowledge on this site is genuine. I question it because I will not accept anything at face value. But so is she convinced of the genuineness of the knowledge on the site she visits, although where she goes they believe in God, angels, Heaven, channelling with higher spirits and so on. We don’t believe in any of these things here, and neither will you come upon concepts such as sin, soul and hell. The spirituality advocated here is natural and logical. That is why it agrees with me. That is why I am still here, regardless of the fact that I may at times be sceptical. When I think of it long enough I sometimes find myself in awe of the whole thing, as if I am a part of something major. Only this weekend I told my girlfriend that my spiritual outlook on life is now no longer restricted to my own lifetime but extends billions of years into the future. But it bothers me knowing that as someone who genuinely seeks true knowledge I can’t actually prove it is true.

Anm8tr

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One thing I would like to add, is that these are only my opinions generated from my experiences and exposure to this case over the past 30 years.

I'm not here to argue and I hope nobody get's the wrong idea about my posts. I am here to learn like everyone else, and I have to say that the information here whether based on genuine contacts or not, have brought together many people of the world into one place to share ideas and thoughts and what I consider very important matters of spirituality and sense of awareness among other things.

I am not at issue whether the contacts happened or not, but rather a few things here and there that bother me because I haven't seen logical explanation and they tend to get brushed off in the face of what are described as more important issues of life and universal secrets.

Here are a few things that don't jive with me:

1. The claim that the then Pleadians came from
the Pleades star cluster, which scientists
immediately laughed off since they stated
the stars could not support organic life.

So we find out in later years that they are
not Pleadeans but Plejarans, and come from
beyond the cluster in another dimension.

Could this be possible? Of course, but too
convenient for my tastes. Certainly not a deal
breaker though.

2. The photo of Asket. I first saw this in the
1st or 2nd photo journal and I wondered every
day if someone would ever come forward to
identify it as someone they knew. Well, lo and
behold much to my surprise and 20 plus years
later it turns out the photo was a fake.
The MIB switched them out. This really blew my
mind, becuase I had read for years in UFO
magazines about the MIB and I got to the point
that I believed they didn't exist, and then
Meier made the claim that they do.

Again, too convenient. Possible? I guess.

Ok. so not a giant list, but valid none the less,
and from a scientific viewpoint, the slightest bit of inconsistency in a theory invalidates the rest of the data until a new study is done.

Also there is a lack of qualified scientists studying the material, or at least the original
materials were not scrutinized by the right people. Jim Delitosso was not a degreed anything, but rather a hobbyist with some graphic
connections. I do not know him myself, but I do know people in Phoenix here that do know him very well and personally. I think Marcel Vogel was the only credentialed scientist involved. I was very impressed with his video study of the metal, but unimpressed when the sample disappeared.

I agree, the positive far outweighs the these points, but it's these types of issues that bring
a little doubt into some peoples minds.

I have asked this question in the past as well as other people and have never recieved a reply.

This is in regards to a situation where Billy went back in time and took a flashlight with him and either showed it to someone or left it there and then Billy read a passage from a book that talked about the wonderful light machine or something similar that someone had witnessed several hundred years in the past.

So my question is, where can I find the book?

Marc

Post Number: 181
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anm8tr,

Maybe I could help you out with your questions.

Concerning point 1:

In Contact 1, Semjase said that she came from the Pleiades ("Ich stamme von den Plejaden"). We later learn (mid 90s) that they come through a huge dimensional "gate" that was artificially created somewhere in the Pleiades star cluster (location kept secret) that allows them to cross between their "Plejaren" system and our Pleiades. So, from the start, saying she "came" from the Pleiades was, in essence, the truth.

But to add more pieces to the puzzle, they made mention on several occasions early on in the contacts (in the mid 70s) that they came from a space-and-time-shifted dimension relative to ours. They also made mention fairly early on that different dimensions have dissimilar star configurations, etc. So, for all intents and purposes, the only thing they didn't tell Billy was the correct name of their star system. And this was done for the reasons that they pointed out in 1995 - that droves of people would be coming out of the woodwork claiming to be contacting, channeling and having tea parties with Pleiadians. I actually think this was pretty well planned and when you put it all together, I don't see the "convenience" here that you see.

Concerning point 2:

Re. the "convenience" factor of Asket's photo suddenly becoming recognized as a pair of "Ding-a-lings," as they were called, in the old Dean Martin revue, consider the following:

As early as Contact 39 (only 11 months after his first contact), Billy was told by the Plejaren Ptaah that it was a "great exception" that he was allowed to take photos of Asket and Nera since they (the Plejaren) were aware of two American look-a-likes that similarly worked together, interestingly enough. This was already published and available information, not only in German, but English as well.

The question here becomes: Why would Billy knowingly make mention of these "doubles" in America in his earliest published contact reports if, assuming he hoaxed those photos, they would possibly be detected later on as the back-up singers/dancers in a popular American TV show? That is actually more improbable to me than the whole MiB fiasco, which, based on the amount of eyewitness testimonies, should actually be given a bit more consideration.

I find that issues like the ones you brought up are eventually discovered to be non-issues, depending on how much of Billy Meier's information you read, cross-check, etc. Of course, as always, knowing German is a huge plus as there are thousands upon thousands of pages of information that have been in existence for quite a while that really help to put all the pieces together nicely. At least this has been my experience in this whole case.

Regarding the book, I don't have any information on that (I don't think?)

Marc

Michael

Post Number: 441
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re the scientists, testing, etc. please read these articles at www.theyfly.com

Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
Scientific Experts' Comments On Meier's Evidence
Report On UFO Sound Recordings
Analysis of Meier's UFO Photographs

Plus the articles about Jupiter, etc.

Perhaps these will fill in some blanks. And Delitosso is not a hobbiest any more than Vogel was...who also wasn't credentialed but held 32 patents and was well respected by IBM. Let's also remember that Wendelle Stevens has been researching UFOs since 1947 and the Elders are internationally respected investigators.

Is there, in comparison, any other so-called UFO case that comes anywhere near in credibility?
Michael Horn

Savio

Post Number: 492
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anm8tr

Regarding the book... it is "The History of Magic" by Eliphas Levi.

On page 202 to 203

"The famous Rabbi Jechiel, great Kabalist and truly remarkable physician, lived in the reign of St. Louis. All that is told of his lamp and magical nail goes to prove that he had discovered electricity, or was at least acquainted with its most important uses......."

Hope you find this information useful :-)

Regards

Savio

Memo00

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi to everyone

i hope you are doing fine

im not really sure if this is what Anm8tr
was looking for, but i read this some time ago in the questions to Billy section:

"Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 07:08 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Billy !!

Can you please give us a somewhat more detailed account of your time trip back to the past, where you met the so-called "magician", who had the "magical nail" and "flashlight"??

Of special interest to me is, whether any portion of your involvement in this "meeting/exchange", can be read of in the accounts of this "magician's" story we now read about, in our "old literature".

Thanks for everything,
Pierre

Answer

Yes, there is mentioning of that "magician" (called Jechieli) in the literature.

Sources: In FIGU's Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte (Block 1, page 337), there's an excerpt from Robert Charroux' book "Phantastische Vergangenheit", and there is a reference to Eliphas Levi and his "History of Magic" where you can find additional information "

Mhurley

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Animator,
"This is in regards to a situation where Billy went back in time and took a flashlight with him and either showed it to someone or left it there and then Billy read a passage from a book that talked about the wonderful light machine or something similar that someone had witnessed several hundred years in the past.

So my question is, where can I find the book?"

I may have the answer for you. I just checked my vol 1 hardback of the contact notes where Billy goes back in time with Asket and the flashlight.
On the opposite page is the text from the book in question.
It's by Eliphas Levi and called "Geschichte der Magic" and the flashlight is mentioned on page 206 of this book.
The text was reprinted in Robert Charroux's "Phantashische Vergangenheit" on page 97/98
I'm sure these 2 books are availible in English

Hope this helps
Regards
Matt

Mhurley

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So we find out in later years that they are
not Pleadeans but Plejarans, and come from
beyond the cluster in another dimension.

Hi All,
I always thought it was interesting that in the 1976 contact with the beings in Bolivian Jungle and the Pastor Dillman (described in Message from the Pleiades Vol 3 on p 90) that when the entities mentioned Meier and the Pleiadians they spelt Pleiades - "Plejades" with a "j" i.e. Plejarans.

Matt

Anm8tr

Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc, it's been awhile. I don't know if you remember me but you were gracious enough to allow me to stay at your house for a night after the private lecture from Guido maybe 4 or 5 years ago? I think the main lecture was at the Sportsmans lodge and then we went to your house.

Anyway, not to get off topic, but I wanted to say thank you again for being so kind.

I also remember the amount of material you had in German that was quite impressive. I wish the OM was translated into English. Unfortunately I need to learn Spanish at work, and my wife is Japanese, so I don't know if I will ever get around to learning German.

Im regards to the two comments I made. I understand that they are fairly insignificant
in the larger scheme of things, certainly there are more important points of supporting evidence, but my point was that, these seemingly insignificant issues do weigh heavily on people less informed on the entire issue, in regards to favoring a more positive approach to the contacts. This also includes the ability to get more credentialed scientists to take a more serious look.I agree with Carl Sagans philosophy that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I don't doubt the validity of the contacts myself, but I do continually stress that that human intervention and interjection always play a great role in effecting any published information of this type of magnitude.

What bothers me is that it can be claimed that Meiers material is completely unadultered, unbiased and the gospel truth with no possibility of containing erroneous information.

Yes, it is the most significant published material in the history of mankind if it is all true, or even a small portion. But we find fault and misinterpretation in every other literary work involving the history or spirituality of mankind, so why do we consider all this to be exempt?

If it was the Plejarans wish to disseminate this info through the scientific communities and then on to the public, then they failed that mission in my opinion, so the next logical step is to go directly to the public via the current method with FIGU. The Plejarans themselves stated that they greatly underestimated and miscalculated things they had assumed would progress in what they considered a natural manner, so in this respect they erred, are still human and still prone make mistakes.I Believe they stated they were 4000 years ahead, but not perfect.

I see so many posts just bashing the US and it's world policies of which most I certainly do not agree with %100. But you know as well as I, if we weren't doing it someone surely would without a doubt.

This planet has the greatest number of wierdos and misfits unparalled anywhere in the universe as stated by I believe, either Ptaah or Quetzal.

I do not believe that the Plejarans even had such a mixture of so many races, so screwed up on their planet. So how can anyone compare what we are going through with what they went through, when we have the absolute worst situation in the universe. This so called world peace or utopia that everyone dreams about is just not going to happen, I do not believe ever
on this planet with so many different beliefs, most of which define entire cultures on the planet. These cultures are not about to give up what makes them what they are.

Is a common universal belief among all races of the earth possible? You might convince the world that races exist beyond the stars, but will that be enough to convince men to lay down arms and
put away the beiefs that they have known for all their races generations?

I envy that you have so much more knowledge about the case, I actually had planned to be where you are now at one time, when I first became knowledgeable with the case, but it wasn't to be and other situations took priority.

I haven't done too bad a job myself in aquainting
hundreds of people with this case. But again how much do I really know based on Stevens books?

Are they reliable????

Anm8tr

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I have really enjoyed the work you have done on the material etc. Thanks for that!

In regards to the testing etc. I did my personal research on Marcel Vogel and found nothing derogatory or negative in respect to his credentials. Marcel Vogel was a childhood prodigy
and also created SEM technolgy ( refractive light microscopy) (of which I have used myself extensively in the manufacturing of semiconductor technology), so he was in fact a master of what he did, as no one else knew the techhology like he did. One cannot put J. Delitosso in the same category at all. Marcel
was also resonsible for hard drive technology of which IBM certainly gobbled up.

Having worked myself as an engineering technician at Motorola for 10 years, it was not uncommon to find very well respected scientists with many patents and years of experience in their fields without college degrees. Many of these engineers worked their way up through the ranks for many years and were considered grandfathered into their posisitions. In fact the college credential situation came about due to the fact that companies spending millions of dollars on parts wanted assurance that these parts, some possibly going into spacecraft etc. , were of the highest caliber and were being engineered by degreed personnel. This may have also been the downfall of Motorola which has lost it's behind so to speak and is still picking up the financial pieces. I jumped ship in 1998 before it went down.

In regards to J. Delitosso, he has no credentials at all in the scientific community.
OTOH, he has done what he does for many years now and would certainly be a master at something, though I'm not sure what. I can back this up by people I know who grew up with him and know him personally as I speak. I cannot comment personally, as I do not know him. But I have done some research. I ran into a weblink awhile back with a small segment by him regarding the Meier contacts back in the early days. He was actually quite honest (I believe) in his sincerity and stated among other things that the team BS'd their way into many labs and gained other access after some of the people saw the photo's. This involved access to computers and imaging equipment. Jim never stated that he knew for a fact that the case was real, but that he couldn't see it disproven. This was also the final rebuttle via Stevens, the Elders and Tom Welch. I did talk to Lee Elders several times on the telephone about the case. Of course I am a nobody so it was limited, but nonetheless entertaining.

I have over 10 years experience in computer animation and graphics, I have worked on many TV commercials and a few hollywood movies, so I can certainly appreciate the quality of the photo's done in the mid 70's before Photoshop and all the other programs existed. This is some of the most powerful proof that Meier has today. But again, it was never proven that the ships were
extraterrestial, but rather a 21 foot in diameter object exsited a distance away from the camera, which certainly ruled out small models.

The fact that the original negatives are almost non existant if at all, makes the case all the more difficult to involve anymore help from the scientific community. We seem to have 3 methods of disseminating information on this planet regarding spirituality and science. The scientists the churches and the media, which pass information from both sources as well as it's own interjection of opinion. So FIGU cannot appeal to the churchs, there is a lack of addt'l material required for more scientific scrutiny,
so what's left is translating and publishing of material.

Most of us here have persevered and are still seeking new material, but how many new people are actually being exposed to this material.

I think only the diehards are hanging on, but is anyone else ever going to be convinced? Well, were not supposed to be convinced but find our own truths, which I again state that my opinions are only that, and are my truths only, not to convince anyone what I believe, but rather my need to project another point of view on matters I felt were or are being overlooked.

I don't see it possible that everyone here can agree on everything.

I think if we lose objectivity, then we lose human nature.

PS Thanks all, for the reference to the flashlight incident. I find it very fascinating.

Norm

Post Number: 658
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"how many new people are actually being exposed to this material."

My reply is tons. I'm trading old Meier related audio files to new people everyday. I was amazed at how many new people are interested in this case.

Jay

Post Number: 342
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

I have 2 friends in New York City who want to buy my Stevens Vols 1-4 for 300.00 dollars, but is not for sale, sorry.. LOL.

There are many on my end who are slowly openning up to the information and they are die hard Christians.

Norm

Post Number: 662
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 06:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay, Tell your friends to try EBay & Amazon. Those books pop up for sale every once in awhile.

Mhurley

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can get vols 3 and 4 brand new direct from Wendelle on his site ufophotoarchives,
$35 each I think

Matt

Edward

Post Number: 473
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Javier...Representative of the lord(!!??%##@)

Jay_q..Says it as It IS!

Jay_q, he is a New Be, thus..does not know his way around this discussion
board. But your Perceptiveness is in its place.

Javier:

I take it, you are LOST, and took the WRONG path to Wisdom and Knowledge.
This Can Happen. Your Only...."Human"! Born To Make...MISTAKES...

We do not Define and Acknowledge..the Christian GOD as being The Creator
of all life forms which are called "Creatures".

We speak here of CREATION's "Creation", thus not the Delusional Religious
Christian/Catholic GOD's Creation, which is based on the Lies Of ALL...
LIES...OF TIME and Existence!

In short: "The Lies of THE BEAST - The Anti-LOGOS - the value of 666 ...of
- Non-Sense, Illogic and Un-Reason - The GODHEAD of Annihilation - !"

We DO NOT..Idolize any GODHEAD or human being whom says he speaks in the
Name of The Lord..or, what ever his/her "Unstable" Consciousness may want
him/her to recognize as being Holy or Untouched....etc...etc...etc.

We Respect and Live our daily lives according to the True Teachings Of The
Spirit and Laws of Nature and CREATION, which is Creation ITSELF, once
brought by the Human Space Travelers from afar to Earth and once brought
to us by The True Prophet JMMANUEL and his previous Prophet Incarnation
lineage, and now...brought to us Anew..by One...Billy Eduard Albert Meier.

If I may advise you, please take the time to Read and STUDY..the materials
FIGU has to offer you. Once you have taken the time to do this, you will
be Revealed to see THE TRUTH...AS IT "TRULY" IS.

That your Concept and Definition of Your GOD's Creation..is nothing but a
False Lie based on Human Error, Ignorance, Naivety...Stupidity...and what
not!

We all have The Right...to Seek Truth in our own ways, thus, please make
Good and Healthy use of this Quality...if you will. And OPEN your
Consciousness and Conscience..to ALL The Possibilities that CREATION's
Creation..offers you, my dear good friend.

"Looking One Way...will only lead you onto one path: which IS the path to
Ignorance, Lies, Astray, Darkness, Destruction and to DEATH.

Looking ALL Ways..will Truly lead you onto an Abundance of paths: which
IS the paths to Discovery and to Unravel...; which are The Paths to
Insight, Knowledge, Wisdom, Light and TRUTH, and thus...TRUE LIFE!"

I shall say: "Seek...and Discover", Tiny Spark...Of CREATION's
Creation....Creature of CREATION.....

May the LIGHT and KNOWLEDGE of CREATION's Creation...Shine upon you one
day...

Edward.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WHAT A MOUTH!!!

WHAT A LOT OF VAIN EMPTY TALK!!!

Clearly being human and making mistakes doesn't persuade certain members from undermining others.

"You're lost, Javier. You took the wrong path to wisdom and knowledge. Your concept of God's creation is based on ignorance. But, hey, no matter, we all have the right to seek the truth in our own way. It's just that your way is wrong."}

comment deleted

Edward, I don't think any of us can truly say that "we respect and live our daily lives according to the true teachings of the Spirit and Laws of Nature and CREATION."

I think that is a lie. I might accept the vast majority of knowledge found on this site as true, but I don't for one minute pretend that I am, or can, live up to its standards. And I don't believe that any human being living today can either.

Oh, but there's Eduard the Prophet of the New Age!! Yeah Yeah. Whatever! He can't speak for the majority of people. He can only speak for himself.

Markc

Post Number: 180
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You really have to look at the real way in which everything happens ; we may meet at some point ( such as this website) , but that doesn't mean we've seen the same sights along the way .
Javier has just chanced upon this site while doing a search ,probably , and he has his own way of expressing his own understanding . It acheives nothing to strike down his attempt to get into the conversation and learn the nature of the topics here .

It seems a bit violent to play it hard like that, Edward . Instead , I'd like to welcome Javier to this group of independent thinkers , and get ready to be surprised , very surprised . Who knew that he has actually found what 99% of wise people on this world have been looking for for millenia ?
And yet , here it is ; so relax please - don't feel as if you have to fight anyone's opinion ... there is a better way of making a point ,after all , since Billy Meier really does have a formidable body of work to learn from , don't you think it's strength will speak for itself ?

On the other hand , it is no wise man who comes to this station to preach about god or saviours .
I pity anyone who tries . may his god help the poor soul after this bunch is finished with him .LOL !

Bienvenidos a Todos - Mark
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 476
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joseph....

"WHAT A MOUTH"---> Thank you for the Compliments, Joseph!

"WHAT A LOT OF VAIN EMPTY TALK!!!"---> Well, Joseph, I guess you do Not
REALLY Know me, and thus, you just Judge me FALSELY. I have experienced in
this life-time many..with that same "Judgmental" attitude, thus, will let
this "False Wind of Lack Of Understanding"....Pass me by.

"VAIN EMPTY TALK!!!"---> Well, we have a saying here: "The One who says
it...IS that Himself!!!"

Pity to say, that you have Not Yet...Grasped and Comprehend the Teachings
that Billy and the Plejarans have brought fourth to man kind on Earth.
That you and Many...can not Comprehend these Teachings, IS NOT BILLY's,
nor the Plejarans...or my fault!! This is to be blamed...on One's Self!!!

We, whom Can Comprehend these True Teachings, have Absorbed these True
Facts of Creation from our Previous Incarnations, which is of course, of
Great Advantage for us....today. Thus, I can understand that you and many
of Earth...can Not Comprehend The Teachings as they Truly are. But, this
IS Natural. As, not Comprehending..is just a Natural quality of Lack Of
Experience.

Do they not say: "From Experience...One Becomes...an Expert"

Well, I do Not find my self being an Expert, But I BLOODY WELL KNOW...What
I'm Talking about!!

IF...you have STUDIED The Teachings and other Universal/Creational
Phenomenons as long and myself(from back in the mid-70ties, and as well MY
WHOLE LIFE..to be frank) and had experiences of my own, you would
Understand What It's ALL...About, my dear friend! But, Alas, your short
Lack and Vision perceives you not to Discover and Unravel..what Creation
has to offer you, dear Joseph. But you are at a good start HERE!

I would like to make very clear; just take it....Step by Step, as you are
like a New Born Child...here. Only...Consume..what you can Digest. And
thus, Consume..bit by bit. Do not consume what you can not Digest; you
will only get a "Belly Ache!" And if you have a Belly Ache: "Don't take it
out on someone else!"

I will...Acknowledge, that the Majority of people whom Study Billy's
Teachings on this board(members and not members) and at home...DO..Adapt
themselves..as mush as possible to The Teachings..from The Core Of Their
SPIRIT, and as well onto..The Core of their Consciousness Comprehensive
Block.

And if you are Not One of these above mentioned people, well, fine with
me. I hope you will/can...JOIN US...one day??? And to Truly Comprehend...
"THE TEACHINGS of The Spirit, and Laws of Nature and Creation...as they
Truly are."

FIGU nor I, can not offer you more. You are on your OWN...and have to DO
IT/THIS....YOURSELF!!!

You are in entitled for your opinion! Just as we ALL ARE!

"Keep on Searching, Seek and...Discover"....I shall say.
Make good use of these possibilities.

Pleasant...Seeking..

I Close My Case....

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey edward, im not trying to fan flames or prolong something about your previous post, but it appears to me that you either are a very wise person, or you have a big ego that cannot risk being bruised.
basically what i mean is that you said some things that to the untrained eye seem like words of wisdom, but just as much sound like the cries of a baby who dont get what it wants. so can you be more specific in the parts where you have been vague. you like to use a lot of quotes and "old sayings" or whatever you want to call them.... and from an observers point that's all it looks like.

you like to cast shadows of wisdom, but it seems to me you live in the shadow of another persons wisdom just the same.
anyone can quote a book or a person, but who can say that they relate to the quote by way of experience.... and if you have not experincd, then really there is no true knowledge, hmm? if you have not thought that conclusion up yourself then you are simply talking, dont you think so?
you just talk about how you sing, rather then sing.
so seriously, because im serious, can you please put a little more explination?
EXAMPLE:
"Pity to say, that you have Not Yet...Grasped and Comprehend the Teachings
that Billy and the Plejarans have brought fourth to man kind on Earth.
That you and Many...can not Comprehend these Teachings, IS NOT BILLY's,
nor the Plejarans...or my fault!! This is to be blamed...on One's Self!!! "

man, i have been observing your posts in and out one after the other, and from where i stand it looks like you are in danger of becoming a billy meier copycat wannabe know-it-all.
this is the skeptics corner and i am skeptical about the positive aspects of your "wisdom", i dont even enjoy the fact that i am writting this kind of post but somebody such as yourself walking around "unchecked" all this time...
i dont know if other figu forum members are too afraid, or just dont want to resort to confrontations,,, but this had to be brought to light, you have a lot of numbers by your "post number" counter but what have you truly said?

p.s. moderators: im not trying to start a fight, im trying to clear something up that has caused me some confusion,
from what i am getting from all this, edward seems to be of the opinion that he is well knowledged in the world of truth and it's wisdom. i would like him to share that wisdom, specifically. what's a hen that cant lay an egg?
thanks
it's not right for someone to be executed before the trial, so how can someone speak about specific things without specifying?
thanks

Edward

Post Number: 478
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter...

Come come Peter. Don't Be "Judgmental"...Please. You do not even know me.

I share my knowledge on this board, and if anyone is interested, fine with
me. If not, also...fine with me. There is everything for everyone. And I
am not here to have my postings Checked and Rated. That does not interest
me. That is not what I'm here for. I mentioned this when it was first
set-up.

Well, Surely I am NOT a "KNOW IT ALL"!

I May know MUCH, but, I do NOT "KNOW IT ALL".

If I "KNEW IT ALL", I would already have my "Jschwjsch" Degree by now.
But this is not the case at the moment.

I am here, just like you and others; LEARNING...The Teachings of the
Spirit and All that is related with it. Just like everybody else here, I
pick up things along the way.

And of course, I am just being myself and NOT a "WANNA-BE"!
I do not WANNA BE someone or something I am Not! I just WANNA BE myself.

There IS Only...ONE BILLY! Luckily. Imagine, if there were more than one
Billys. What a Chaos this would be. Than the Plejarans would have to start
all over again?

Well, that I have more on my "Post Number" counter, just shows that I have
more to say, and to share my opinions, more than others, as it seems.
After all, this is a discussion board. If others have not much to say,
this is their right, not?

The so-called "Old Says" and others..that you mentioned, is just how I
talk and write in my daily live. That is very Common here in the country I
live! We learn these WISE lines at school, and of course..from my youth
years from the kinds..we pick-up these lines from each other.

So, this is a very very Common way of speaking here. At least in the city
I live, and in other parts of the country. This is Also...the case in
other parts of Europe. I've noticed that Billy speaks in this manner also!
Well, goes to show that it is even common in his country, and in his daily
life.

Pity, that it's difficult for you to Understand me when I write this way.
That's just how I am..and write. They just Suddenly Pop-up into my head,
at the precise time I am writing about a concerning subject. So, you see,
this is very "Automated" with me. And with others... here I know.

In case you want to know: I am Dutch-Indonesian, and thus... we are known
here as "Indisch". I have Both worlds in my veins.

Now you know a little bit more about me...:-)

Please KNOW a person...before you Judge him. With this KNOWLEDGE, you will
Not Judge...FALSELY, OK. Study the TJ, than you will KNOW what I mean.
This is mentioned.

Pleasant Studying...

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey edward,
im not going to take this to childish places,
so i'll just correct your mistakes quickly...

"Come come Peter. Don't Be "Judgmental"...Please. You do not even know me"
man, i will judge whenever i feel it is beneficial to do so. all this "dont judge" crap just doesnt fly, situations must be judged, and so should ALL FACTORS. the degree of judgement is a different story.

i'm not here to discuss what interests you or what does'nt interest you.
you seem to be a master at avoiding answering questions.

"Well, Surely I am NOT a "KNOW IT ALL"!

I May know MUCH, but, I do NOT "KNOW IT ALL".

If I "KNEW IT ALL", I would already have my "Jschwjsch" Degree by now.
But this is not the case at the moment. "
the above (among the rest) tells me exactly how wise you are (in both senses of the word).

see, you dont consider yourself a billy wannabe, but there is something you stated in your last post that says otherwise:-)

i'm not just judging you for how you speak, i'm questioning the meaning behind the words, and the context inwhich you place them.

sure, if people dont want to say nothing that's their choice... thank you for enlightening me.

i understand you, stop twisting my position.
i'm not shooting bullets, so why are you dodging so much?

the thing you seem to not understand is that there is no confusion about you, and my hook just showed me everything i intended to see in relation to you and your posts.

as for your polite request, i decline.
i will judge because i have the ability to question that which is around me. why do you not understand such a simple matter?

i have no interest in studying the tj, i rather make contact with an et.
so how much do you know about me wise edward?
how much can you pull from my words?

besides why would i study the tj?
because billy recommends it?
because the plejarens brought us this information?
unlike you, i dont open my mouth for every spoon that comes my way.
keep adding to your 30+ years of studying in the meier materials and i'll keep adding experience to my little old 22 years of freewill.

by the way, i dont care if your pink or purple just as long as you have a mind.
and it is funny that you should introduce yourself by race... this says alot about your method of thinking.

now my advice for you...
you work your pace, study and spread you wisdom and if one day we happen to meet... then i would like to hear your deepest truths and wisest words, and then i will.. comment deleted, lets lighten up a bit Peter OK? Scott-Moderator

Tjames

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know this is the skeptics corner and all, but I realized something right after reading your guys thoughtful and some more provoking and even hurtful words. I was just wondering. Alot of the comments don't really pertain to the FIGU material at all, instead they seem to be personal attacks that in my opinion only leads to degeneration and often grudges. OK, I may be out of line in saying this and I'm definately not a moderator so I apologize in advance but if someone feels skeptical... but do it right, please. The last thing we need is to fight one another. I'm not trying too hard to be a peace maker because after all it's the individual who determines this. However, degrading to personal attacks in my opinion is lowly and arrogant. If we could, let's not focus on personal differences but rather why one feels, thinks or talks the way they do. Also, remembering the material is way more important than any self serving reputation.

Kind regards all,
Saalome
Tim

Markc

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Noone has responded to my post , which makes me think that I must be doing something right
( no offence ).

Like I said before ,anyone can post here , and anyone else can ignore it , if they can conceive such a thing .

I used to get worked up about this .... but a little salome goes a long way .

Salome in , salome out .

Put a little salome in your heart .

Let them live like they live .

Live and let learn .

You can't force feed cattle , but you can let them drink when they're thirsty (maybe you can forcefeed cattle ... I didn't check ).

Salome out , Mark
Mark Campbell

Kiwilove

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical, as it is alright to ask for proof and even ask the question - show me? That Billy Meier, etc is real.
That is having a healthy skepticism.

However blind skepticism is shooting the material down without giving it fair consideration and evaluation. Without doing adequate research.

If Billy Meier took his photographs in the 90s' when photoshop was available - then all the comments about his photographs being fake and too good to be real, can be seen to be somewhat valid. But when you see photographs that are taken in sequence, and learn that his simple camera, an Olympus 35ECR could not focus on close objects, due to it being damaged, plus the photographer has only one arm, and the terrain in which the photographs were taken, does not allow you hang a model far into the background --- you can see that the skeptical view is on very shaky ground. Then add the fact that these photographs were taken in 1975-1985, and they only number around 1200?
Plus the fact he's taken earlier photographs, in Black & White.
Add to that, the sound recording and it's analysis, likewise with the metal samples. Oh, and the movie film (Yes, I know that the pendulum swinging motion doesn't make it look convincing - well, trust the Plejarens to do that purposefully - for you skeptics to take your stand about it. It was especially put in, for you folks --- to give you something to complain about.)

Oh, and you have the Contact Notes, text itself, which contains a lot of specific information. All this from a simple farmer, with no academic background, nor access to a local library, etc.

If you are going to shoot down Meier properly, you have to stack up your evidence/facts such that the skeptical view is convincing enough to make people believe that the skeptics are right after all.

When you read about Meier's personality - that he's not a group leader type, nor is he any good at public speaking - but is a quiet peaceful man. It simply does not add up, that he's a hoaxer and fraud.

Compare Meier with known hoaxers and frauds, and you should see that the Meier case doesn't stack up like those others.

Harvey

Tjames

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jayq

I just wanted to know, what is it so important about having your Post count raised?

"i had one about my old cat that died, it means nothing im just strying to raise my post count, its so low that it sickens me"

You would think it's the quality, not the quantity. Just a thought.

Salome,
Tim

Nestingwave

Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.

I just recently started back reading the posts on the discussion board and find some of the livliest discourse here in the "skeptics corner." Some of it is just plain ego posturing but there is also some real wisdom being expressed here. Thanks Michael Horn and Marc (and others too).

I myself am "skeptical" about everything. I was skeptical about Christianity even when I spent years studying the bible and eventually came to the conclusion that it was, at best, greatly distorted truth. That was before I found out about the TJ. Yep, truth can be found in the bible but it is so overlayed by those with an agenda to control that to find truth in the bible takes a whole lot of work.

The fact is, even self-realization can be clearly found in the bible and I proved it in an "apologetic" essay and got myself in real trouble with Christians who always choose to ignore anything written in the bible which does not allign with their programming, false doctrines and dogmas. In earlier times, I would have been a candidate for a date with a bonfire. They have strong negative reactions to scriptures such as "we shall be like him" speaking of Jmmanuel (aka Jesus). Or "now are we the sons of God but it does not yet appear what we shall be." -- speaking of our spiritual evolution and transformation. Now, I would say it like this: "we are already, at root, fragments of the Universal Consciousness, Creation, but evolution will gradually change us into relatively perfect outlets, reflections and expressions of that Creation in conscious oneness with it." (book of Roy 1:1 :-O)

Someone asked "what do you think of Christ?" The zen monk answered -- "you put him up on a pedestal to get him out of the way." In other words, you make him a super-hero icon and don't listen to a thing he has to say. Of course, now I understand the negative connotations about the word "Christ" having heard Billy's teaching -- and checked it out for myself.

This "putting up on a pedestal" seems to be a rather common human mistake. It is probably due to innate laziness wanting to rely on something or someone else for our spiritual evolution.

With regard to FIGU -- don't do the same thing with Billy Meier. He makes plenty of mistakes and even admits them freely. The Plejarens are only (4000?) years ahead of us. That's not very much in time. They sometimes lack discernment and certainly do not know everything about what's going on with all activity here on earth. Neither Billy nor the Plejarens are omnicient, omnipotent nor omnipresent -- only beings, like ourselves, yet a little more advanced -- a picture of what we can be in a little while if we don't burn ourselves to a cinder.

I have heard Billy say that there is no organization such as the "illuminati" who wants to take over the world. I think he is wrong about that. In fact, there appears to be at least two factions operating right now who wish to take over the world. They seem to be having a war among themselves. You know, groups such as "Skull and Bones" are not PTA groups. What does "skull and bones" tell you? -- PIRATES!

Interesting that both Bush and Kerry belong to that same organization (S&B) which specializes in training and producing lying politicians. Yes, there are puppet masters. And -- puppets such as Bush and Kerry.

There is defintely a "hidden government" behind the scenes working here in America -- elsewhere too no doubt.

I was one of the few Americans who actually watched the Iran-Contra hearings on CSpan. When a couple of the Congressmen came out of the hearings, they were asked by newsmen, "what have you learned from all this?" Their answer: "We have learned that there exists a secret hidden government which influences and controls our visible government and we cannot penetrate it." hmmmm.

It's not just America who wants to take over the world and all its resources -- but there are puppet masters pulling the strings -- and they exist in Europe too. The vast majority of Americans, Europeans and all the people of earth really want PEACE. They've just allowed themselves to be buffaloed by the little man behind the curtain with the big arificially amplified voice (like the wizard of Oz) Exposure of him/them would be a good idea.

Here in America, to get to the bottom of 911, bring it out into the light and put those truly responsible behind bars might be an excellent opportunity to bring the light of truth upon those controllers who prefer to remain in the dark.

Roy

Markc

Post Number: 184
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nestingwave ;

I think you've coined it in the best way here :

"you put him up on a pedestal to get him out of the way." In other words, you make him a super-hero icon and don't listen to a thing he has to say.}

Just this evening I had a conversation with someone and I mentioned it in a similar way , that worshipping an icon is the lazy way to avoid having to actually learn anything .

The trouble is ,that so many people today just can't be bothered , that they have absolutely no will to try to affect or change anything , that they will go along with anything ..... that doesn't require their attention or effort .

"The squeeky wheel gets the grease" , as the saying goes ,is a versatile theory ; that a smooth and aggreable demeanor is often ineffective in getting the attention .
Hence the example of harsh words as being necessary (a concept well known to many here).
But then , who's to say what is harsh and who has the right to use it ?
Well the answer is easy : anyone who chooses to criticize ; and also anyone who chooses to counter their indescriminate aggression in an honest way .

Using a format such as this is unique and I venture to say , never before used before the current computer age - ever . Here you have only partial communication ( without visual, immediate response /clarification and secondary cues)and as detatched as it is from personal contact , all that is written is shared by untold thousands of viewers. It's not really even the same as being on a multiple party telephone line . And so on .

Certainly valuable lessons . But at the time I did not realize , although I suspected ; that some of our hostiles at the time were in fact government agents , sent to mess things up a little . This has been verified in the recent Bulletin posted on the German language FIGU site . They had no other agenda than to cause a furor and bring out hostile reactions among this forum's particpants .In a cloak and dagger typewriter jungle such as this has turned out to be , what really is a little ego posturing ?
It's really just kind of funny , because some laws are imagined to be broken by not approaching everything in such an emotionless and neutral , perfect way .And here we are , not able to harm each other physically , no bones were broken , and noone even looked at each other with a grimace .No nose to nose stare downs .

My reason for responding to your comments on this subject might be obvious to you ; at the time I saw worth in taking part in the fray , mainly because alsmost noone else would , and who would know what would have happened if it never did ?
Why , that would make us all perfect humans in no need for further evolution .

Since those days I can't imagine taking part in an online argument of any kind ; but then ,today this device is no longer brand new to me and strange .
I had never before been exposed to such audacity from strangers before , without them taking the risk of some kind of immediate reprisal .Today , it's just easy to ignore , and I learned thet right HERE.

Thanks for bringing it up . I remember laughing alot ( because it's humorous to be involved in a conflict in which your opponent has no rules , but your hands are tied behind your back because of your affiliation)while posting back then and thinking that at least someone would get my point , and someone branded me as playing to audience ; others said I was rude . But then again , this post right here may get misconstrued , mainly because people forget that there really is a time to be rude ; if you can apply it properly .

I thought that this was worth writing about tonight ; mainly because this is a unique environment to aquaint each other with . Also , even if anyone at all reads this to full understanding , it was really just a lesson to me , and in writing it reviews me that which was learned .
Mark Campbell

Kiwilove

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am skeptical about everything. I think you have to be, for a while. With the Billy Meier material it puzzles me - why isn't a lot of the original material translated into English by now? Or at least a sizeable portion of it? Isn't there any keen German to English translators around? I'm certain the English readers would gladly pay towards having the material published in English. I certainly would contribute - even though I have no or little money at times.
To say - oh, you'll have to learn German, if you really want access to all of the material. Well, I thought that to learn a language easily, you have to be a child - especially between 5-9, or does that apply only to a spoken language? Maybe with understanding the written form, it's OK for adults to be able to pick it up? I don't see a lot of people wishing to read German - it will take a lot of time and effort to be able to understand it fluently enough, I would guess.

I have managed to get hold of an English version (probably unauthorised?) of the Talmud Jmmanuel, and it's interesting for me to note, that Jmmanuel was not connected with the Essenes at all, and in fact spoke negatively about them. But they (as well as others) would lay claim to Jesus being part of their group of followers.
This comment does then invalidate all the Delores Cannon material about 'Jesus and the Essenes' which I read. Which was about him, being part of the Essenes sect. I do wonder if all of the Delores Cannon material is also similarly in error? I read a lot of her material, so I wonder, do I now discard all of it --- or is it likely that some of her material is correct, and other parts incorrect?

And so, I'll probably have to recheck everything I thought was 'real' with the Billy Meier material to get validation thereof, I guess.

I do wonder what the Billy Meier material/Plejarens say about the secrets of the US government? ie. The shadow government and the black projects, etc. That they exist? That the Phil Schneider information is correct too? It is said this brave man was murdered for talking too much about all that. He said he would release several tons of secret papers onto the Internet, but I haven't seen/heard anything about this being done?
The Dulce Book is pretty huge to read through
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce/chapter11.htm
I wonder how much of this is true?
If it is, then Al Bielek should be as well?

Over 10 years ago, when I first read computer text files about MJ-12, I thought that was pretty shocking and scary (because of it's implications, etc) - but I guess now, I'm past all that.
The public is not yet ready for such information to be taken seriously - because the implications are enormous. Governments lie. They cannot be trusted, nor politicians, etc.
Authorities (all kinds) lie to us - how are we (those who are aware and know) to change all that, when we don't have positions of any kind in power.

The best way, is probably to talk about it, discuss it, and to express it in our art, literature, entertainment and all forms of media and personal expression. So that eventually everyone will know of the 'idea' of what we talk about here. That it gets out there, in the general media and to the general public...
Hoping that will make a difference - such that those who can check the material out, know it is not fiction or made up - that it has basis in reality, our reality. And to want to change it.

Harvey

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Harvey Kiwilove,

<<In all German language texts of Billy a code is interwoven. This code is only completely effective, if every word from beginning to the end of the text is in its correct place and is written correctly.

The code releases impulses from the spiritual realm (Akashic records), which hit the reader and begin to work within him. This is an unconscious process. The effect also occurs, if someone reads the German text, who does not master the German language. In doing so, it does not matter whether the text is read silently or aloud, or if it is read to someone.

The German language originates from the old Lyran and proves to have the exact same number of letters per word. Example: Salome = Friede = peace, Urda = Erde = Earth. It is not possible for ‘Billy’ Eduard Albert Meier to build the code into any other than the German language, as no other language is suitable to facilitate the code.

Furthermore needs to be considered that many words of the German language do not exist in other languages, wherefore all translations into foreign languages can repeat the meaning of the German originals only insufficiently. The original German text of Billy’s books is added to every translation for the above mentioned reasons. COPYRIGHT 1992/1993 BY Eduard Meier 'Freie Interessengemeinschaft fur Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien', Semjase-Silver- Star-Center, CH-8495 Hinterschmidruti ZH, Switzerland. All rights reserved>>

Harvey,

You SHALL ALWAYS be skeptical about these subjects listed below:

Dolores Cannon, 'Jesus and the Essenes',Al Bielek, The Bible, etc etc etc you should put it all into a big garbage can and set fire on it! Better yet cast it all into a large volcano, into the HOT LAVA of Vesuvius Volcano - in Italy - would be a nice idea!

burn baby
The Vesuvius Volcano
Smoke and Ashes of esoterics, occultist, the Bible, pseudo new-age and all the rest being burnt inside Vesuvius.
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To All Skeptics of the whole world: Enjoy the reading maybe you can learn something by reading this small tip of the iceberg!!!

Source here: http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/1742.asp

Staff Reporter
Feb. 27, 2005

Life may not be what we think it is. Our concept of life is that of a cell like Amoeba or an animal or at best a plant. But according contemporary ultimate frontier of science where science and spirituality overlap each
other, the soul or essence of life is really multidimensional renewable indestructible form of energy spanning across the Universes.

Like dark matter it is another form of energy that spans across the parallel Universes. The energy is hierarchical, interconnected and hovers around many more dimensions than four dimensions we are familiar with.

In simple words, a life in earth may be actually interconnected many other lives. They get renewed and span across multidimensional parallel Universes.

According to some scientists and physicists it is just another big discovery waiting to happen. Just like ten years back, there was no concept about dark energy and the entire world could believe in was gravity and magnetism;
today we just cannot believe what life and soul is all about!

This new form of energy is interconnected, distributed and span across the Universes. That means you may be living in multiple Universes at the same time. This also means all or some human beings are connected to each other.

All the souls together form a Union just like all the cells in our bodies form a Union called human being.

Simply put, this theory says earth and every planetary body that has energy fields associated with it like gravity, geomagnetism are actually live.

According to scientific think tanks it is very complex in nature. According to this theory, reincarnation is just normal. Also, life may continue as the specific energy levels continue to evolve into higher states till "Nirvana"
is reached. At that point of time, the life may be transformed into higher level like that of a star or even a Universe.
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Kiwilove

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Der_beobachter for enlightening me about why the text is in German, via Billy Meier.
However that doesn't make me want to take up the German reading challenge, to learn German. At High School many years ago, I wondered what good reason was there to learn German? Now, I know.

Much of what Delores Cannon writes about, as regards reincarnation is part of the 'normal' stuff that is written about reincarnation, by others - so it's not simply the case of that all of her work is therefore in error as well.
It would be nice if things were simply black and white, and that it would be easy to tell the difference.

With Al Bielek - it's simply a matter of him being truthful or not? Delores Cannon may be right about some things? Possibly? She said that those stone balls found in Mexico, were actually crystal and were used as light sources, as such. I haven't heard of this being confirmed.

Some things can tie in however. eg.
"The Devil's Footprints
The mysterious footprints, which appeared overnight in heavy snowfall in Southern Devon in 1855, have never been adequately explained. According to contemporary reports, they stretched for over a hundred miles, and went through solid walls and haystacks, appearing on the other side as though there was no barrier. The extent of the footprints may have been exaggerated at the time, and they may have been the result of freak atmospheric conditions. But in truth the footprints - if that is what they were - still remain a complete mystery.

On the night of the 8th of February 1855, heavy snowfall blanketed the countryside and small villages of Southern Devon. The last snow is thought to have fallen around midnight, and between this time and around 6.00am the following morning, something (or some things) left a myriad of tracks in the snow, stretching for a hundred miles or more, from the River Exe, to Totnes on the river Dart.

The early risers were the first to find them, strange hoof-shaped prints in straight lines, passing over rooftops, through walls and covering huge areas of land. A set of the prints were even supposed to have bridged a two mile span of the river Exe, continuing on the other side as if the creature had walked over the water.

It soon became clear that the phenomenon was widespread, and some of the more scientifically minded examined the prints in detail. One naturalist sketched some of the marks, and measured the distance between them, it was found to be eight and a half inches. This spacing seemed to be consistant wherever the tracks were measured. It was also noted that the way in which they were set out, one in front of the other, suggested a biped rather than a creature walking on four legs. "

In the Annotated Edition of 'The Case for the UFO', it was mentioned that it was simply a 'measure marker' device that was left idling.
"The Case For the UFO" was published in 1956, and the annotations may have been done around the late 1950s?
Strangely enough in the late 1970s? or early 80s' in Arthur C Clark's Mysterious Universe? or World? There is this British gamekeeper? that was attacked by a UFO device, and the picture he helped recreate shows a very strange device, like a spiked sphere, in which only one of the spikes made contact with the ground at any one time. Which could have left a mark, like the Devil's Footprints?
Strangely enough in a television program talking about 'AIDS' a rough diagram drawn to illustrate the workings of AIDS, somehow resemble this device too.

The Devils Footprints went over walls and onto rooftops as though there was no obstacle in it's way.

Harvey

Dplotmach

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.iigwest.com/ufopix.html

Seems quite convincing to me, how have they done it, and what is the difference? Did Billy have a worse camera, or have they just faked it, as I doubt they have done.
http://www.iigwest.com/ufopix.html

Michael

Post Number: 473
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplotmach,

Please read some of the articles at www.theyfly.com re the skeptics. You should note that they REFUSED to submit their photos for testing as Meier's were.

And you fall into the same trap, i.e. they look "convincing". The parameters for the tests are such that they would clearly reveal the difference between the skeptics' models and BIlly's real UFO photos, as was the case when the investigators had models made and photographed them too, more than 25 years ago.
Michael Horn

Dplotmach

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, that's informative. I do not know much about these things. I will try to improve when I have the time studying it.

Thank you.

Dplotmach

Ramses

Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is not the sceptics corner?
Iam ready to accept the knowledge! Not the false or true one, but knowledge! When you are "yourself", you have your own words. This is the impression. If you are here to "Learn the lession" you will learn slowly. Your are here to share the opinion and this is the case. This is not a religion that many of you think and comprehend! This is not about believing or not believing. THis is the way of living and be. knowledge is inside us all.
Edward states to "KNOW MUCH"? and why you have a nickname "Edward" if you are not? I will never take a nickname "Edward" just because of Billy Edward Meier! And be smart and "All Knowing Guy"?
If you are saying "know much" you are not proving anything!
If someone is in higher state is ready to share the opinion and accept someones statmements.(this is learning) And not to judge and fight. Everybody is learning from everything.
In this case the opinion between skeptics and so called "believers". If you consider yourself a believer you are just a poor guy who don`t have your own personality.
If you are here for fighting or to convince skepics mind; you never will. Every person has own identity and its opinion. This Person must have a free will to comprehend and learn.
I respect the skeptic opinion and iam just talking about impression you gave me.
Iam not a believer or skeptic. Just one who wants the truth, likes everybody.
But is difference between skeptic and skeptic. One is openminded and permit the possibility; the other one is a total ignorant. And if the skeptic is here is openminded and i respect your opinion. If somebody wants to force the teaching and fight for this, you will destroy the positive purpose!

I know i judging but this is our block! And this is becasue of hiding the truth from us. We all want the same, remember that.

Greetings from Italy
http://freedomind.is.dreaming.org/

Ramses

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are sure that is only one Billy? I think in Figu`s board are too many of them!
Be yourself, this is the only way you can handle the truth and respect all others.
http://freedomind.is.dreaming.org/

Edward

Post Number: 542
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramses Small Spirit Consciousness...

I have no time for such childish play you are referring to. So do not be
surprised if you receive no answer!!

I would advise you to act Mature and post Reasonable. And try not to
Hassle anyone not to your liking. This is not why we are here on this
discussion board.

KEEP IN MIND: Moderators are monitoring your postings!!

My Friends call me EDWARD.

You can call me RAMSES.

Elvis

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramses. I think you make good points and I can see your point of view. I am new here too. It sounds like you have the fire of the Italian in you. I have relatives who originally came from Italy. I have a ring that belonged to my greatgrandfather named John Batista Calcara. Not many years ago my parents were watching T.V. and they saw a mafia trial news report from Italy and the person on trial had my greatgrandfathers name. My parents think they may have been my relatives. I am like you I think. I am open to truth. And I've been burned in the past. I have no doubt about the reality of all this stuff but I am learning slowly and studying carefully and don't want to be a blind believer.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Ramses Small Spirit Consciousness..."
Tjh. Are you so much greater in "spirit conciousness" Edward?

Jacob

Post Number: 409
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gentlemen(to Ramses, Edward and Dplotmach), this is the skeptic's corner, not the 'personal' attack corner, I will NOT allow it.
Respect each other and if you need to critize each other, do it elsewhere and not on this forum.
This 'discussion' ends here right now.
All postings of this kind will be deleted.

Ramses, the link on your profile is a website that contains a unauthorized translation of the book Arahat Athersata, if this website is yours, you are violating copyright law.
Needless to say I have reported this.
Salome,
Jacob

Ramses

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And this is the Teaching?
freedom of mind!

This is my opinion and my own will.

Paigetheoracle

Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With regards to Dplotmach's message, I'd just like to add that in spirit there is no greater and lesser beings - this is ego. Should Edward be attacked for this? No as attack itself is ego in action (attempting to push others down - as I say in spirit, there are no directions, no comparisons - only the eternal now, everywhere and spirit touches all that is (negativity i.e. secrets and lies are mind games that keep us trapped and are attempts to control reality, which true spirituality has no interest in or thoughts about)). Angry attacks are signs of fear and spirit is confident repose (fear interfears, that is tries to stop something or someone - courage leaves alone to go and grow)

Phil638

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe if anyone can't take a look at all the different types of the billy meier ufo contact material evidence and then all on their own come to the conclusion that its legit, then I believe its because they aren't an independent, rational or logical thinking person, but instead someone who ain't got much of a logical brain in their head that they run into trouble working out whats 2 + 2 correctly. Or their someone who's too afraid to believe in something new unless most of the general public believes in it too. In short, I beleive that anyone who can't workout that the billy meier ufo contact case is legit must have some sort of emotional or pyschological related problem in their head thats restricting them from seeing it for what it really and plainly is. All thats required is just for people to use some simple logical common sense in the form of mathematics and they should all easily come to the same conclusion thats its legit. If anyone can't come to that legit conclusion, then the problem lies in their head somewhere if you ask me.

phil

Daisy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Phil.

Phil do you plan on meeting Billy someday?

Markc

Post Number: 246
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If this forum were to take place in public , the troublemakers wouldn't even show up . So , while it's so easy for them to make it hard , why not make it easy to ignore them ? I'm doing it right now , and I didn't even read their nonesense.

I'm so proud of myself , 'je ne se qua' .

Ta !
Mark Campbell

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page