Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 01, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » The Human Body » Diet » Archive through March 01, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ilkka,

I am very happy that you have submitted a question to Billy on this subject. I am very eager to hear his answer. We'll see what he says...

Thomas

Jay

Post Number: 326
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilkka,

My friend after 15 yrs of VEGAnism also did well with extra supplements and the results were slowly changing on him and this was still not in the best of help, only when he added the meats and fish back to the Diet in balance, he has healed excellently.

VEGAN Diets can be extremely dangerous to the majority of those who are not counselled well in the process of creating a balanced diet. Logically VEGAN diets should be eliminated from society. We need to cleanse our foods once again to eat in balance or this will cause much health issues through many generations to come.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Hunter

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilkka,
Yes, I was well read on all aspects of vegetarianism during that time of my life--from standard, to soy emphasis to natural hygeine/life science--I practiced a balanced diet from all the different branches of vegan. And in the beginning, I thought I had finally found "the truth", but I was mistaken. Interestingly enough, I learned that there was quite a bit of deception among vegetarian proponents. One particular story comes to mind: a nurse at one of the vegetarian clinics I stayed at told me she had met the wife of one of the major advocates of natural hygeine (the all raw vegetarian diet) and told her that he didn't fully practice what he preached--that he also ate cooked grains and even had eggs and milk occasionally. I remember being very surprised by that revelation.

My advice to you would be to allow yourself to question your position first of all--and beware cognitive dissonance. Next, I would advise you to read what the Plejarens have to say about diet and nutrition. And then read what I would consider to be the best book on proper nutrition (backed up by scientific study and evidence), "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Dr. Weston Price. You might also do some research on Anopsology--which is quite interesting. Most anopsologists seem to be former vegetarians for some reason.

At another health clinic I stayed at for a brief period of time, a doctor told me that he had never seen any vegetarians that went through his heavy metal decontamination program fully recover. This same doctor also told me that the only people he had seen do moderately well on a vegetarian diet were people with an AB blood type, which as I understand it is less than 4% of the population. I never researched that myself, but its conceivable to me that some people are more suited to consume less animal protein than others. And this goes to the point Savio was making as well. However, it would be unwise to completely eliminate it from your diet.

Also, there is a plant source that supplies vitamin B12--spirulina or blue green algae. I happen to take that in supplement form. It's good for an energy boost, but it should not be used as a substitute for animal protein because it will not provide all the necessary nutrients.

Namaste,
Hunter

Memo00

Post Number: 134
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all

i hope you are doing fine

i read some of the old posts of this section, and among many other interesting things it is said that eating fruits together with meat is antihygienic and can even damage the consciousness, many explanations for this are given but what i would like to know is something more practical, that is:

1-aprox. how many minutes/hours do we have to wait after eating meat for eating/drinking fruit/juice (or viceversa)???

2- it is also said that avocados are not a healthy thing to eat for human beings (here in México we eat a lot, just yesterday i ate one with tuna)

what is the reason for this?????

(i know that according to Billy avocados were "created" by ETs to feed pigs, but how do they can damage us???)

3- how do we distinguish a fruit from a vegetable??? (with some is very easy but with others dont)

for example:
is chilli a fruit???
if we eat it with meat do we can become sick???

(mexican food uses chilli a lot, very oftenly we eat chilli with chicken, fish, beef, pork, etc)

thanks
and take care

Jo_jo

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Memo00,

A while back I read the same things you did and asked Billy some questions, which he was kind enough to answer.

Hello Billy,

Why should fruit and meat not be consumed at the same meal? What effects are caused to the body, psyche and spirit by eating fruit and meat together? Ideally, after consuming fruit, how much time should be allowed before consuming meat? Conversely, after consuming meat, how much time should be allowed before consuming fruit?

Best regards,

Jo-jo

Answer

What you eat has no effect at all on your spirit.
Basically you should eat what tastes good. But since the sense of taste in many persons is deformed/distorted you cannot depend on it entirely.
It is important that children are nourished in a way that their sense of taste (and taste-buds) remains as natural as possible, which means, that, e.g., fruit and meat is not mixed in food (e.g. pineapple and meat).
Note by moderator: You may eat fruits after having eaten meat etc. It's rather a matter of taste than of what's in your stomach --- with exceptions, of course. Anyway, it is better for your psyche (and consciousness) if you eat something that tastes fine than something that makes you vomit or screws up your face. :-)

Memo00

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Jo Jo

thanks for your reply

to me avocados and chilli with all kinds of meat taste delicious, so i think there should be no problem, since every person has different nutritional needs that would partially explain why we all have different tastes in food

take care

Edward

Post Number: 508
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo...

You may find this interesting.

VEGETARIANISM

Terrestrial scientists are increasingly confirming information and
explanations provided by the Pleiadians/ Plejarans regarding the fact that
an exclusively vegetarian diet is detrimental to the health of humans. A
related newspaper clipping follows:

Babies of vegetarians have vitamin deficiencies

An infant's health suffers when the child's mother lives only on a
vegetarian diet. This one-sided form of nutrition leads to serious
developmental disorders in babies, a study by the Tübingen University
Clinic for Children revealed. Results of tests performed on five infants,
whose mothers were strict vegetarians, revealed that the babies suffered
from vitamin B12 and other deficiencies. The babies also had severe
growth disorders and anaemia.

NDM

And what I can remember is: Billy did mention that when being a
Vegetarian, One should at least eat once, or twice, a week any meat type.
This is to Balance out One's body and consciousness, and not feel "light"
in the head...so to speak, which it generates, and which may occur do to
the lack of protein that consists only in animal meats. In other words:
the human body needs to "Ground"...so to speak.

Humans should eat according to their evolution pattern, is my opinion.
Like the majority of Earth human beings should just eat their portion of
meat as required. The body and spirit of the majority, are just at That
level of being, and thus, should nourish their Body and Self to this
degree.

Just like the Plejarans, breed, I think it was a rabbit type of animal for
their consumption, also to prevent the mentioned above phenomenon to
occur; aside their most vegetarian diet.

Your question:

3- how do we distinguish a fruit from a vegetable??? (with some is very
easy but with others dont)

Well, if I am correct, all fruits have a Stem, which is in the contrary to
vegetables. All vegetables are in most cases...Ground grown.

Edward.

Markc

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The avocado is a fruit with an very high saturated fat rating . So it's not really the healthiest food to eat ,for that reason .
Where I live it's very popular , and I have seen many of them in their last ,vulnerable moments .

This conversation is making me hungry for nachos .
Mark Campbell

Tripleone111333

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This could have already been covered, so pardon me, but I think that an important factor in being able to discern which food your body needs at the time also depends on weather you actually taste the food. Instead of just gobbling it down like most people do, with out having even felt what they were tasting or are even able to tell weather they have had enough or not. Through experience I have noticed that the slower and the more you chew your food, and really taste what is going into your body and nourishing it, that the body has more time to respond, and feel if the food is right or not. I notice I don't need to eat as much. When I eat like this I am able to read what my body is telling me it needs.

Tjames

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tripleone,

Welcome to the forum. I agree with you that the body will tell you if you are eating the right food at the right amount. I find that if I eat slower then my body will respond in a timely manner also, simply because I gave it time to do so. I experienced this about 30 minutes ago while I cooked myself a steak and a salad, but while i was cooking the steak i had some left over fish. So, I ate slow and enjoyed the meal, but halfway thorough I noticed that I was feeling full for the steak but still hungry for the spinach and tomatoes and even my pickle and beverage. I'm sure my body was simply telling me it's got enough meat and only because I ate at a reasonable pace.
I think it's so amazing and simple how whatever you feel hungry for (most likely) reflects what nutrients your body is needing. At-least that is what I have experienced. The human body is a wonderful piece of work especially when it's fed and maintained properly.

I'll look forward to seeing you around!

Salome,
Tim

Cpl

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Properly chewing food is essential for best digestion. Chewing causes saliva to flow which properly masticates and prepares the food for digestion. Also, as you have noted, this brings out the taste which again starts certain acids and digestive fluids flowing in the stomach that enable proper digestion. It is the natural, healthy and harmonious way to eat.

Best,

Melli

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Question to Billy,
I have written before about the issue of growth hormones in dairy. These are not just the natural-female animal hormones, but also stimulated on synthetic steroid hormones, thus creating havoc in the endocrine system especially for women, as well as cognitive and immune system degredation. These affect all our life from conception until the day we die. Men are affected too, and so are animals. This I have discovered in the process of researching my past diseases: GE technology creates diseases that create the global economy which create wars for economic progress and the big money then flows secretly to 'black projects' (area 51)including australia's pine gap, etc...
The issue is very complex and I would like to put my mind at ease: being a female I suffered since the 70s terribly, and when I arrived to australia my health 'went down hill' even more and with it my mental capacity to function at optimum level. Because I am who I am, a very Aquarian mind, I feel the need to 'help' humanity, beginning with health issues as a priority to reaching higher consciousness. I am speaking from decades of experience and for the last 9 years as a convert to all organic/biodynamic diet. Then all my life began to change. In fact my whole physiology changed for the better. I don't eat any dairy today because my body reacts immediately- I am in pain, my mind feels 'holey', and my bones ache too.
I believe that food is the primary source of our well being and therefore a stepping stone to achieving a holistic balance between body and mind. I won't go into the details but I am sure you understand.
There is no doubt in my mind that I am right especially when I connect the facts from www.notmilk.com with my own life's miseries and then my puzzle is complete.
My question is this: please ask Samjase to guide me because so far, I feel that I have been, but the issue of GE and global money is more than overwhelming to consider for one woman alone. Am I wrong doing what I am doing?
Men on this planet think differently to women and may choose to disregard all I said, but I believe that up there - there are no differences, 2 are unique and special, yet they are ONE.
I would like to add this personal observation: today's GE crops are sewn everywhere and they create global warming and diseases etc. The crop circles are formed in wheat/canola/shorgum/barley all of which are GE crops. I believe that we are being transmitted a message, a clear sign to do better for humanity and revert back to the organic nature of life. But not everyone wants to know it. How do I know this?
It is my intuition and I always feel that someone is guiding me to the facts. I cannot explain what I feel but I would love to be reassured and given ample strength to explain it all and go on...
I do believe we have a chance, still.
Sincerely I thank you.

Melli

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator,
I may be the only one, but I find it tricky and time consuming trying to find the 'response' to my own letter to the board; I search everywhere until I find it. Is it just me? Any suggestions as to how I can retrieve any specific information in an easier manner?
P.S. I would love to get a response to my last letter, please, either way.
Thank you, melli

Hi Melli,

The reason it may be confusing to you is because I had to move your posts to the appropriate area. You posted a message about Alex Collier in the General Feedback Area. This topic area was created to provide forum members a location to express their views about the discussion board. Your message would have been better suited in the General/Non FIGU topic area. You had another post about health related issues, but again I moved it to the area of diet because you are discussing diet and health among other things. When searching for response to your posts please check the Last 1/3/7 Day area, which will show the topic string for any responses to you.

Billy does not read or participate in the forum. Semjase at present does not live in this universe therefore she cannot be reached by Billy for any type of questions or other information.

Currently the Questions to Billy section is open, if you like you can pose 1 question to him. Questions to Billy

I would like to stress to you and any other members of the forum, if you are unsure where to post, please contact one of the Moderators for advice. This will make our job much easier. In addition, doing a search using the search tool, may give you answers to your inquiry, and you may learn something new.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Janimetso

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I should finally state one fact here concerning distilled water. I studied this matter when it was discussed here with fasting. I stated my opinions for Andrew Cossette (who recommended distilled water) etc. who acknowledged the truth (after his own research) that distilled water is not good for a person's body, yet I see no correction here on this forum. So I wanted to let you (who might read those previous posts where distilled water was recommended)finally know the truth in this matter.
Jani Metso

Janimetso

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Comment on my post about distilled water:

There are so many different views on this matter that I can't really tell the truth in it anymore.

I've heard about "cells exploding" due to distilled water, etc. yet other people recommend it.

I can only say that distilled water is surrounded by so many arguments and clashing opinions that I'll leave it alone.

Also aspartame is a topic much talked about.

It would be nice to know the truth in these matters.
Jani Metso

Kingman

Post Number: 58
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a recent article on the truth about aspartame( Donald Rumsfield's dirty secret)

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=34040#
a friend in america
Shawn

Edward

Post Number: 579
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli and Dyson...

Will post further here, OK. This seems like the correct place?

As what I gathered: the more we Evolve...the Less we human beings consume
Animal Meat products. Which is very very Logical. The more we Evolve
Spiritually and Materially, the less meat is needed for our body because
our Spiritual and Material Vibration Frequency...if you will, is than Much
Higher...than in the prior times, when our Spiritual and Material Vibration
Frequency Level was at a Much Lower State of Being.

Billy did mention, that eating meat was associated with our Evolution
Level(Processing), as what I can remember. One can be a vegetarian today,
but it is of most importance to consume at least once or twice a week any
type of Animal Meat products. This same scenario was also applied to the
Plejarans. Even the Plejarans adapted the above mentioned to their eating
habits so that they would not feel Mentally "Light" in the head, so to
speak, which was the result generated by the "Lack" of Animal Proteins.
Eventhough, the Plejarans are millions of years ancient in age than we
Earth human beings, even they...still have to consume Animal-like meat
products. But than, in much more less amounts.

So, it is of most impotence that the Average Earth human being consumes a
"Balanced" meal, consisting of vegetables, meats and so forth. One may of
course, choose which eating habit suits him/her the best. If One consumes
an Unbalanced meal, One will surely noticed this first had. And will have
to take the needed steps..to Balance out his/her meals.

That is why most type of vegetarians today, look very Pale, Thin, Dozy..and
so forth. This is due to Lack Of Animal Proteins, and so forth, which the
human Material body still is in need of and has to consume in this time and
age of existence.

Just to note: In the country I live, there was once a gentleman who was a
vegetarian his whole life but, he did manage, one way of another...to get
Cancer! And died, of course.

We exist today, at an Evolution Level...that we have to (Mentally) "Ground"
our selves...so to speak. And if we are not "Grounded", we will loose
contact with our (own) reality: Feeling Light in the head..etc....etc. And
Drift Off to an Unreal reality, so to speak.

Thus, if Man were so far evolved of being closer to the Half-Human Half-
Spirit beings, so to speak: Animal Meat products would have already been
"Eliminated" far long ago from their daily consuming habits. Thus,
somewhere along the line of (their) Evolution, they would have already
ceased consuming the Animal Meat products..due, to their Transition into
their Much Higher State of Evolution/Being.

Edward.

Wayne

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

16 February 2006;

Meier, in a Bulletin or elsewhere once stated that there is a source of protein equivalent to animal; but that science and people would consider the source as distasteful and disgusting.

I am considering a type of 'SLIME MOULD' or such ...and I am recalling that it would be 'discovered' in the future as being fully equal to meat, in value.

I can locate his exact words/source in a while.

Any comments?

with kind regards; Wayne New Mexico USA

Edward

Post Number: 580
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Wayne...

Welcome on the FIGU board.

Yes, Billy did mentioned that in our near future Man here on Earth will
create a Substitute Animal Protein. Geneticists will discover a method in
how PLANTS will be enabled to produce the animal protein, which will be
suitable for Man to consume. And this will come about through genetic
manipulation.

And at the same time, Anti-Gripers(I think they are called?) groups will be
a hinder. So, the Vegetable-Animal Protein product(ion), as being the most
acceptable meat substitute could have been marketed much sooner..if the
Anti groups would have not made this all so impossible to come into
realization.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Wayne, to clarify Billy said that they are other good sources of nutrition unreasonably called disgusting such as tobacco plants. These particular foods are NOT the ones that contain complete protein as found in animal products. In the questions to Billy section, I seem to remember that he said a particular kind of sea plant or similar was the one that could replace animal products as a nutritionally complete source of protein. I also recall that he did not know the specific plant that was effective in this way...

Edward

Post Number: 586
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

I came across your below posting, and you sure made an interesting comment.
Especially, the Shou Lin Monks example.

Well, if the Shou Lin Monks can "Burn-up" all/any access minerals: Iron and
other Metals in certain Green Vegetables which is being processed in their
bodies, this could be possible, I would think.

Green Vegetables are good because of their Metal Iron contents, which as
you may know makes us become Strong. We all know that Popeye loved to eat
his can of Spinach, because it contained much Iron and thus for him to
become Strong, when needed....:-)

But for the common human being, an abundance of any Iron type of minerals
within the human body can have Negative Effect for One's blood cells. This
can even lead to certain types of Leukemia or even to a type of Cancer, as
what I understand...from people with this difference.

So, it is very very important for One to check with his/her doctor
first...before One will lead a vegetarian life style. If the above
mentioned is tracked-down in One's blood samples, it would surely mean that
this person eat a True combination of Vegetables and of course...a much
more amount of meat to balance-out the Overbearing amount of Iron contents,
within the bloodstream.

Thus, the Condition of One's body plays here a role also.

As there was a gentlemen here in the country I live whom was a long-life
vegetarian, but he did manage to get Cancer. And did not out-live it.
And even as we take Linda McCartney, ex-Beatle Paul McCartney's wife, was a
strict vegetarian too, but did get Cancer and died. Just to name a few.

So, I would think it is for common people to surely check-up with their
doctor every now and than, if they are strict vegetarians. Or just
Adapt..what the Plejarans have stated, to the vegetarian diet.

Health To You.....

Edward.

---------------------------------------------------

Posted on Monday, July 19, 2004 - 09:11 pm:
Dear all

I would think that a vegetarian diet might be alright in certain
conditions, this is where the balance of the physical body and the psyche
can be achieved.

We can take an example from the Shou Lin Monks, they have a balanced
vegetarian diet and they practice martial arts and meditations, this is how
they get rid of most of the undesirable side-effects.

However, for general people, they cannot achieve these kind of balance,
hence, more or less, they will suffer from those undesirable side-effects
of a vegetarian diet that Billy and many of you have mentioned.

Well, I would think a balanced vegetarian diet plus a certain amount of
meat dishes at times will do good to all of us, and it is so easy to
achieve

Salome

Savio

Pudd

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have a look members at the Dr Beck protocol's on health.The man worked for the U.S. Navy on frequency weapon's.Anyway after his service he discovered findings made in 1990,(some one at the Einstien College was the original).Beck was the one to bring it to the surface if you will.The orignal was quickly suppressed.The Beck protocol's have been overwhelming proven, of the beginnings, of what the plejaren's have which is know as non-evasive treatment's.(of course many centuries behind as this stuff will not mend broken ribs)However,how about never experiencing sickness again.He documented treating Aid,s(see doctor Horowitz and the real story behind Aids,and Ebola)and it's findings in 8 patients.There are 4 simple protocol's which our FDA & Health Canada are doing everything possible to suppress.Suppression my lovely members, is the order of this milenium.I'am week's into the proven and truthfull protocol's,there is nothing but more energy and the elimination of all, "unwanted's" from blood,lymphactic node fluid,all organ's,with the use of the protocol's.Dr Beck endorsed a company SOTA which replicated Beck's work with quality and reasonable cost amounts,along with some other's.Salome&health Pudd

Savio

Post Number: 540
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thanks for your information :-)

Yes, I agree that vegetarians are not immune of cancers.
I also learned that even Buddhist Monks/Lamas have cancer as well.

I was thinking about the psyche condition of the Shou Lin Monks then.

It was mentioned that vegetarians might subject to light-headedness and/or Positive Degeneration. I thought the Monks might balance out this side-effect by practicing martial arts and meditations.

In the eastern part of the world, people are so skillful in cooking, vegetarian resources can be made into a big banquet with lots of choices and tastes. Hence they can achieve a quite balanced (not perfect of cause) diet.

Well, it is nice to know that only a well balanced diet is good for us either physically or spiritually.

Salome

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page