Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 03, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » FIGU Related » Help Wanted » Archive through December 03, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 542
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2003 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,
It seems the Figu Contact booklets have been taken off line. Wendelle Stevens has some copies of the Contact Note Books Message from the Pleiades Vol.3 & 4 at, www.ufophotoarchives.org.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm,

Does anyone know why the contact notes have been taken off of Figu?? Just wondering.

Mark
Mark Gilbo

Scott

Post Number: 347
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2003 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

If you are referring to the English Contact Notes they are still listed on the FIGU website. They can be found in the Ufology section.

Hope that helps

Salome
Scott

Phoenix_2003

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2004 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody,
I heard that FIGU is preparing Webside in czech language(www.figu.cz). Could you tell me when it will be finished pleas?

Thank you, Adam.

Jay_q

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Help Needed: I need to contact the user "Norm" in order to acquire the "audio files of billy" (i suppose these are informative to learn about the mission). Norm please respond to me in this section of the forum when you see this.... Moderator if you could somehow deliver this to Norm or contact him through email I would appreciate that.... thanks

Hi Jay_Q

If you don't see a response from Norm in a day or so, please e-mail me and I will forward your address to him. Scott-Moderator

http://www.figu.org/cgi-local/forum/us/board-contact.cgi

Norm

Post Number: 681
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay, Here is my Email address.

storman3@bellsouth.net

Marc

Post Number: 190
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please note that this is a Help Wanted section as explained in the topic header further above. Use the Miscellaneous section if you want to discuss items of a general nature.

Thanks,
Marc

Edward

Post Number: 587
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob..

I was wondering how the Dutch translation of the TJ is going these days, the translation I sent you a year back? Have not heard from you concerning this matter, yet?

Are you making any progress or not? Or is it all off??

Is there any problems, or something...that you have not kept me up to date with you correcting the translation? Have eamiled you some 3-4 times and have not had answer.

Please email me or just post the matters as they are. Than I would at least know the status...of the concerning.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 467
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, please email me on jacob.smits@forum.figu.org

I have been extremly busy with work, studies, FIGU functions besides the forum, I am the webmaster of theyfly.com, etc.

I still have the translation, but there is hardly put any work into it because the chances of getting it published are small because of the initial expenses put in to that.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Melli

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,
I wish I could help somehow and I can't, but I would like to innitiate a proposition: what if forum members(not Figu) were to donate some money for the sole purpose of translating whatever was mostly needed/chosen by the people? The translator would be chosen by you for example or by Billy and the whole process would be sped up somewhat and would benefit even more people?
I have been thinking about this idea for some time as I personally would love my grown up children to be able to read a fraction of Billy's wisdom and especially the book that he wrote for children. I personally love reading children's books that contain wisdom and that are directed towards those who are consciously aware of their surroundings. Reading a book to a child is a very rewarding experience as most already know I am sure.
I am putting my hand up...

On another matter: in other posts there is a discreprency as to which language will be the universal language spoken on earth in the future: German or English? yet English is a poor language, so will it be German??

Melli

Post Number: 88
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear people,
Have I said something wrong in my post from April, that may have upset someone. So far nobody has put any other suggestion forward, and I am wondering what is wrong with my proposition to donate $ to help translate some of Billy's writings according to his discretion? Why should we not help ourselves and others?
In another post Arie, also proposed the same idea.
I always say that 'nothing is impossible'.

Norm

Post Number: 838
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli, There was a donation group. I don't know what happened to it.

Scott

Post Number: 794
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,

This idea has been put forth many times. At one point in 2000, a number of people got together and created the OCT Team. This was a Yahoo group which was dedicated to translating. There were a list of members and each member donated money towards getting various writings of Billy and the FIGU put into English. The problem is, there were only a few people within the group that were capable of translating. Once a translation was complete, it was then sent to Switzerland for final approval, which in many cases takes years. The Talmud of Jmmanuel is a perfect example of this, and to this day it is still being revised.

I think at this stage of the game, we are very fortunate to have people like Dyson and Vivienne who are interested in the material and willing to share it with others without being charged for it....

I have had a few of Billy's books translated for my own reading, but it takes time and money, and no translation is perfect....

As you know, probably the only true solution is to learn German....be patient...

Regards
Scott

Melli

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott,
I much appreciate your explanation as to why this is so slow. Persoanlly I would love to read something "lighter" like the children's book that Billy wrote, maybe this would not require so much effort and time? Can you give me an approximate cost? I can appreciate the weight and diligance and importance behind the Spiritual Teachings so I guess I must be patient. I can speak four languages but German is not one of them and learning German takes time and at this stage in my life, looking after a young family is very time consuming, literally there are not hours in a day for all that I feel I need and want to learn from Billy. His teachings are truly my 'daily bread'.

Scott

Post Number: 795
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

See if this link works for you, this is the latest translation effort:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FIGUtranslation/

Scott

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning other people of an alien language, people who doesn’t know English or German. One who has already been mislead of society by religion in many forms or just the teaching of schools and parenthood.
How could you make these people believe in “the true story of mankind” how could they possible learn? You say that we should all be seekers of this information but how could we do so without any guidelines or knowledge of these languages. You got to fall down something to be falling; you only start digging if you hit something.
I mean when I found out the knowledge of truth of spirit, It just happened to do a wrong search on the Internet. I got interested and I dug deeper down the rabbit hole. Where I found what I was reading made real and true sense. Because I’ve always found the knowledge I’ve been provided with from sources of school and parents etc. to contain big loopholes and to sound untrue.
However,
It should be translated into every possible language and handed out in schools and be read about in school textbooks.
WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IT’S A TREMENDOUS GAP AND I’M WORIED!
Me, myself I just feel lucky that I can speak perfect English even though I’m not from a English speaking country. Because my dad is English and he has been speaking English to me since I was a little baby.
Anyway I’m really concerned and I think this is something that we have to try to inform people about! I don’t know what you other people of this community think about this but this is what I think. I mean this is more important than anything!
Please feel free to answer with any statement or solutions of any kind or really just anything

This is a factual story that everybody should be enlightened with.
Babies, Children, Teenager, Grownups, Old People and People of vast majorities of different origins.

Thanks in advance!
Anthony Baxter

Memo00

Post Number: 254
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Anthony

unfortunately today most people are incapable of comprehending many things, so when you give them info they commonly misunderstand or distort that info, which after some time can end in the foundation of a new religion (which means centuries of darkness and blood)

so . . . basically and as it has been since ancient times, each person must search for the truth by himself/herself

for those with thirst:
never before there has been so much info available about so many different topics and never before it was so easy to have access to real spiritual teachings

so i think there isn´t much to complain

and of course:
before worrying about everyone else, worry about yourself, ´cause like the saying says:
"you cannot give what you don´t have"

ask yourself:
how much do i really know?
am i really a better human being than them?
who am i to tell them what they should do?
etc

work
but with yourself
change yourself (for better)
and the entire world will be different

teach without teaching
(without opening your mouth)

take care

Markc

Post Number: 333
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum Anthony .
I like your attitude .
I think that as a resource for creating good effective means for informing people , meditation itself works well for me , that ideas form naturally and they seem to be comfortable and more wise than something I would ordinarily think of .

What Mem00 said about teaching silently is true , because you can misspeak and throw the whole thing off . It requires much study , pondering , and time . Enjoy it .

Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Tony

Post Number: 40
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

one of the biggest problems with getting the truth out to people in the public is, as ptaah quite plainly put it "the earth human doesn't want to know the truth"

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,
You've clearly got a point, but look at the world. And ask yourself; What is happening in the world today. Talk about blood and darkness!
It's like the comment deleted apocalypse could be any day. Does it make you happy or do you try to think about it in deep silence. There has to be something that can act! and to do so quick! a new ERA MUST be. And where the prophets of this era ought to rise, and where people can understand, cope with reality through there teachings. Where are these people?
are we in accent times?
never mind...
I can't help but feel that I'm a little bit unsatisfied with} the answer.

Mark, thanks, I feel deep greatness in helping other people. It really strengthens me as a person.
Quote:
What Mem00 said about teaching silently is true , because you can misspeak and throw the whole thing off . It requires much study , pondering , and time . Enjoy it . (noo!)

Then why not embrace the teachings to all schools. Where one who feels interested in this sort of business can study it deeper. Like one who likes mathematics chooses to study advanced mathematics, and one who doesn’t only teaches the bases.

Tony, I totally know what you mean.
But if one is interested in the truth one can learn the truth. But I don't believe that how it's done now is the most efficient way.

Thanks anyway guys!
I'll just have to keep on searching

Tjames

Post Number: 192
Posted on Sunday, August 06, 2006 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Moderators:

I have a question regarding my quarterly "Wassermanzeit" mailings and Newsletters. I have changed my address since I ordered them and sent a message to (supposidly) the Swiss e-mail address and... I have not recieved a reply about my updated address.
I have changed the address on the forum so that's ok. Perhaps you could show me the e-mail to use. I also read that they only accept e-mail accounts that are not like hotmail etc. I have gmail is this not acceptable. If so just let me know if I need to write a letter. I still have quite some time but the mail takes a long time!

I would appreciate it if one of the moderators could pass on the message. Or just e-mail me for information or suggestions.

Sincerely,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Tjames

Post Number: 232
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian or Scott,

The last issue has been cleared up and I have recieved everything in the mail after I wrote the Center.

I have been informed a while back that PASSIVE MEMBERS should be able to view a "passive member" link when viewing the discussion forum where specific topics regarding passive members can be discussed and other issues worked out. I have not been able to access this and I have been a passive member for 7 months now.
Could you please activate this tool for me?
I updated my id number but if you need more information please email me or contact me here on the forum.

Thank you Christian, Scott

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Scott

Post Number: 999
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim,

I am looking into it.

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page