Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 29, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » General Area » Non-FIGU Related » Archived Topics » Races, Racism, and Rights » Archive through November 29, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phenix

Post Number: 135
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung, Kameraden.
What a wonderful Day! Heed to Creation!

Herr J_rod7,
We all make Mistakes and that is good; so are the Laws of Evolution, as you know:
(Warning: the Translation into English is neither authorised, nor official. It is certainly imperfect!)

"Lernen aber ist mit einem Fehlerbegehen verbunden, denn durch die natürliche Regel der Entwicklung ist bestimmt, dass ein Erfolg nur durch Erkenntnis beschieden sein kann, was aber grundsätzlich bedeutet, dass erst Fehler begangen werden müssen, ehe daraus gelernt werden kann.
Folgedem ist die ganze Entwicklung darauf aufgebaut, Fehler zu begehen, diese zu erkennen und zu beheben, um erst dann alles richtig zu handhaben."( Billy, Philosophie des Lebens; Page 27).
[Learning is connected to making Mistakes, though; for the natural Rule of Development is established in such a Way, that Success can only be achieved through Realization/Awareness/Consciousness, which in Fact means that, first Mistakes will be made, before/so that One could learn from them.
The whole Development is consequently so built up: making Mistakes, recognising them and correcting them, in order to then correctly deal with/treat everything.]

"Klar muss diesbezüglich sein, dass diese Werte erlernt werden müssen und nicht jedem Menschen gleichermassen gegeben sind, folglich also evolutive Unterschiede von Mensch zu Mensch bestehen, die tatsächlich Welten voneinander trennen können."(Billy, Philosophie des Lebens; Page 35).
[In this Respect, it must be clear that these Values must be learnt and are not equally given to each Person, and consequently also evolutive Differences exist from Person to Person, which indeed can/could bring the Worlds(in the Sense of 'Views', 'Experiences', 'Understandings'...) of one another into Collision - they might bring their respective Worlds into Collision.]
(http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/9390.html?1225264463

Mistakes keep up thus sharp and should stimulate the Willingness to learn and improve ourselves.
In this Discussion, we certainly both had our Share of Mistakes; we shall learn from them and move forward from there.
In the Heat of the Exchange, i also made Mention of Homosexuality in a general Context, whereby the necessary Nuance could be lost.
I wrote: "What about Homosexuality - widely to be found in certain white western Circles, even in some white western Churches - Incest, the systematic Abuse of Children, Abortion, massive Scale, commercial Euthanasy and legalised and promoted Prostitution?( I am from the Netherlands, so i have some Idea of what i am writing about)."
I spoke from my own limited(also geographically) Viewpoint and Experience; from the Dutch Context.
Here is Homosexuality BY CHOICE a Sort of Fashion, which is being openly promoted, as just another Way of Being.
On the Grounds of my Understanding of what i consider to be the logical Laws of Nature(well before discovering the Teachings des Herrn Meier) i did and still do not endorse that.
I remember reading in one of FIGU Bulletins(and i heard it also in a major Interview Billy gave to Mr Randy Winters, Courtesy of Member Nestingwave: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4960514397028203697), and i now
definitely know, that Homosexuality could come about in a natural Way - i suspected that without however knowing the true Reason behind - as a Result of Uncertainty in One's Choice of Gender prior to (Re)Incarnation or a Sort of Confusion at some given Moment in the same Context.

I therefore apologize if, in my human Imperfection, i hurt the Feelings of Others.

We shall keep on learning.

Salome.
Adam.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agreed about the owning of the planet Rod, not sure how to say that without sounding that way though. probably the planet we all live on I guess is a better way of saying it.

As for baggage, we all carry that from life's experiences, and msiatkes are a necessary part of evolution.

As for gay marriage, I do know what the Plejaren teachings is on that.

It is taught clearly in the AA and the OM that the human spirit must look to creation to reveal its laws and directives. in creation we see female and male partners in a natural method of procreation. Also in Mossbruggens book the lifestyle of the Plejaren is clearly laid out and reveals a lifestyle of male and female marriage, practicing abstinence until the age or 70 and no sex before a marriage. It is clear that Pleajaren marriage is male to female only, according to the laws of nature all around us. And actually there is not even any mention of any other sort of sexual relationship for the simple reason that it is not even considered in any other form of nature, so why would they allude to it.

it is also taught here that creation abhors anything that goes against the laws and directives of nature , which we will see by observing the nature around us.

I ask you Jrod to consider the nature around us and ask yourself if your love for your brother might be causing you to overlook the natural law of mating? Which by the way I am sure is best discussed on another board. I know we will be told this. Where that board is I am not sure.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

J_rod7

Post Number: 379
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pathfinder,

Please look In the Section Thread » The Planet Earth » Human Relationships

Gaiaguyz has posted there a response for You in concern for Your Elucidation of Plejaren Sexuality. That will be His Post #14, dated Nov. 10.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 381
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With Apologies to Gaiawingz, that I wrote Gaiaguyz in error

From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 462
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder

You state this:

"it is also taught here that creation abhors anything that goes against the laws and directives of nature , which we will see by observing the nature around us."

Creation does not abhor anything. Creation creates. Abhor is a human trait.

If you feel you need to respond you'll need to move the discussion to a Creation based topic.
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn,

I think we did catch up with this topic somewhere else. I hope I didn't leave you hanging.

On another note:

do we know anything else about the blue skinned race that lives beneath the earth? Or anything about any other races on the planet besides our own terrans?

Actually I guess that wouldn't be correct would it, because I suppose they would be terrans as well. I understand that there are humans all through the universes, and that they for the most part all appear humanoid in shape, but are there other species of intelligence that would not be considered human? And are there other species that also have evolving spirits as ours?

Or are there beings in spirit form or half spirit form that travel on our planet? Would some of these so called ghost encounters that you hear of be contact with higher evolved spiritual forms?
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder;

What makes a human being a human being is the spirit-form. There have been/likely still are creatures all over the Universe (indeed, even on Earth from time to time) which look nothing like us. From creatures like mermaids, centaurs, minotaurs, etc. to dragons (of the human spirit-form bearing variety, as there have also been 'dragons' which are just huge reptilian animals) and others that appear completely non-humanoid but which bear human spirit-forms. If any one of us were to die on a planet full of such beings, our spirit-form would incarnate in one of their bodies without any issue (presuming they were at a similar evolutionary level to us).

As far as I know, when people encounter 'ghosts' or the like, it is related to fluidal forces. Beings that have reached a half-material or fully spiritual state of evolution are at a point where they would never interest themselves in taunting, tormenting, or torturing lesser evolved beings.

Peace,

- Gaia

Pathfinder

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gaia,

Can you tell me where I can read more about these dragons and creatures? It is fascinating! It is probably a german writing and that is why I haven't seen it.

Pathfinder

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if anyone can direct me to the place where i can find out more information regarding the light fibre of the DNA that our meditations are supposed to be rebuilding?

Kingman

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

Examine the effects of what happens to an older person who is entertained in their spare time doing crossword puzzles and other mind use games. There is ample evidence that suggests that memory loss is reduced if the mind is kept in a needed state. Those elders you see absorbed in figuring out answers that take contemplations are exercising their brain.

Most of the retired people in their upper years are bored without work to do(my experience with my relatives) and they search for something to occupy the dialog in their head. You'll find some bits of information relating to the detrimental effects that occur when our elders become complacent after their employment in the working world passes them by. It's clear that, 'Use it or Lose it.' , is very real.

You see, when your truly concentrating on something, you are meditating. The light fibre of the DNA are possibly the neurons we grow anytime we use our thought processes in an efficient method. Meditation would be a very deep thought process, so I can possible see that as a path to rebuilding those light fibres.

All I've said is an unofficial opinion from myself, as there quite possibly may be a much clearer and more accurate explanation. So continue to research on your thoughts and use your available logic to supersede what I've thrown against the wall to see if it sticks.
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 126
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not sure where I am getting this recall from, possibly one of the youtube videos,

but I recall something about a missing link that was previously undetected.

Kingman

Post Number: 502
Posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has conversed with the Plejaren about the reality of dragons and they acknowledge the true history of these legendary creatures. A fact they talked about that was very logical was the truth that they had fire breath.

It wasn't actually a fire breathing dragon. The dragons were hunted sometime in the past periods of civilization and when the men would enter the dens of the creature, their torches would ignite the methanol being created from all the rotting flesh in the mouth of the beast. That would definitely be an event that would be told through out the ages as a tale of great courage and danger. Really fascinating scenarios are born from the visualization of such knowledge.

It was explained that these dragons were leftovers from the dinosaur days, much like the Lochness Monster is. Really brings to life what our forefathers engaged in way back yonder.

I'm not sure where I read this info but it was discussed by Billy and the P's.
a friend in america
Shawn

James

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

_______
QUOTE from Michael
Post Number: 685
Discussionboard of FIGU » The Planet Earth » Current earth events

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

And as you already know from the Henoch Prophecies:

Civil wars and anarchy in America
Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role.

But death, destruction and annihilation will not only rage in Europe but also in America, where much suffering will have to be endured and many deaths as well as destruction and annihilation will be. America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposal—a fact which is already the case to a certain extent today—and will clash with violent force against each other at that time of conflict, whereby Canada will also be dragged into this conflict. The source of this conflict will substantiate the Russian attack on the American State of Alaska and against Canada.

_______

Michael, thanks for the link. I imagined if the USA were to break up it will be along cultural or racial lines. My thought is that its not good for people/immigrants from different cultures or races to live together. Take France as an example or the prophecies on the Eurasians and Robomen.

Even if cultural integration is successful, races tend to gravitate to their own kind especially when forming intimate bonds, and this is perfectly natural because mixing of races can create health complications. Of course intercultural/racial friendships and alliances are fine and useful.

Its a tough issue to bring up when you can easily be labeled a racist for doing so.

[If I can suggest to the FIGU forum; if your posting a response that will go off topic, quote/copy the post from the forum your continuing from and write your response beneath it - like I am doing here]
Welcome to Earth!

Kingman

Post Number: 512
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Imagining the USA disintegrating into several regions of anarchy and division seems so unbelievable. I would normally prefer to disagree with your reference here, except a few telling points of recent actions by certain groups are undeniably diabolical in some of its nature.

These separate, yet connected events could explode various groups and/or communities into viral reactionary responses, some which could begin drawing lines between regions in our country.

Here are the things I have compiled as being serious red flagged elements:

Our Nation is feeling three emotions over the election of Pres. Obama(there are of course more, these are obvious):

1) extreme interconnected multiracial hopefulness,

2) absolute disgusting racial vehemence that has become a fixed focus,

3) disillusioned disenfranchisement of a Republican Party majority( the uneducated ones who continuously vote against their own best interests) that are led by morally bankrupt leaders and driven by completely false mentally poisonous information from their political idols.

Those compiled emotional groups are giant dry tinder piles just waiting for a spark.

There has been two separate documented arrests of skinhead/Aryan/racially motivated attempts of assassinating Obama. To the complete shock of anyone with a brain, no charges were brought against the men involved due to the authorities with jurisdiction feeling the plans weren't highly detailed and seemed as not being serious enough by their amateur design. One group was caught with high powered rifles with sniper scopes near the Democratic Primary Electoral Party. Yet if you wear a McCain/Bush shirt at a McCain rally you are arrested and humiliated, if a Code Pink demonstrator disrupts a congressperson on TV, they get thoroughly prosecuted, etc. These are very bad signs of a concerted directive that is desperate to stop any chance of Obama's Administration from investigating the thugs that robbed this country blind. It could also be an International power broker/elitist attempt of dismantling the American financial hegemony.

The day after Pres. Obamas victory, the White Supremacist Party had their biggest number of new members sign up(over 2000).

Obama's temporarily borrowed campaign plane(from H. Clinton, his was being needing of a retrofit/upgrading due to his nomination and ensuing challenge to the McCain Campaign) nearly lost it's ability to control its pitch when the rear emergency slide deployed in flight. The pilots performed a near miraculous recovery and safely landed the plane. This is an unusual, by all means, occurrence. Yet no major network carried the event as a top story. Small mentions and then silence.

If the hopes of the millions of Americans, who made sure the same old pasty white men weren't going to retain/steal the Presidency, becomes destroyed by an assassination, those tinderbox piles will become ignited with energy I think this country has yet to experience.

Any overreaction by the government( extended Marshal Law/violent clashes with citizens) can be seen by me as an event that could create an environment for future physical divisions of the country.

Trillions of dollars are being disbursed without accountability. This is complete insanity. The money could very well be used to back private vigilante-type army's to cause armed organized assaults in areas where law enforcement already does nothing to enforce any civil rights or injustices to the unconnected.

If you were to add a few massive national natural disasters that create unbearable pressures on strategic regions of the country, you can see a higher potential.

While I am not wanting to believe these pieces could emerge into such a path for America, I can't say it's not impossible.
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 141
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

some very astute observations there Mike.

Ask my wife how many times I voiced my concerns over not hearing from the KKK during the election? I was very unnerved at the silence coming from that direction. we all knew they were there.

I understand the medias reason for avoiding the whole assassination topic as well as the racist issues, which did come into a play a couple of times, but not with regard to the white supremacists.

I remember one day watching CNN and a report came on about the capture of three supremacists, and I watched for that report again for days and never heard another word about it.

I even assumed that there was probably alot going on in the background quietly being organized, and that the sheer numbers of supremacists and racists would reveal themselves on election day.

I was never so wrong! Or pleasantly surprised, and hope has been somewhat renewed in these old bones. But I still remain expectant and will not be surprised by anything. we all know that the extremists are out there, whether they are quietly stalking or trampling down the road. they are still just as dangerous.

i think we can better deal with threat by being cautiously aware rather than overly hopeful.

Thiagoc

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even if cultural integration is successful, races tend to gravitate to their own kind especially when forming intimate bonds, and this is perfectly natural because mixing of races can create health complications.

Would you care to elaborate? What kind of "health complications" there could be?

My impression is that the opposite is true, inbreeding leads to physically and mentally weak offspring, and Darwin learned it the hard way:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1134/is_9_114/ai_n15855369

"Ironically, some of the problems caused by inbreeding, which Darwin had heard about from farmers, threatened to play out in his own family. In 1839, as he turned thirty, did Charles select well in choosing a mate? His betrothed, Emma Wedgwood, was his first cousin."

and then:

"From our vantage point long after Darwin's death, the results of this unintended experiment in close-cousin breeding are striking. Twenty-six children were born from these first-cousin marriages, yet nineteen of the offspring did not reproduce: five died prematurely, five were unmarried and considered somehow deficient, and nine married without issue. Indeed, among the sixty-two aunts, uncles, and cousins in the four generations founded by Josiah I and Sarah Wedgwood, thirty-eight remained childless. Just as Britain's population was booming, the fertility of Darwins and Wedgwoods seemed to be falling."

James

Post Number: 89
Posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Thiagoc.
Reproducing within a race does not equal inbreeding. The Plejarens mention the problems comes mainly from mixing with species with significant anatomical differences (like one lung). Sorry my books go missing from my bookshelf (I should set up a book register!), but it was probably in Still They Fly or Star Wisdom where it mentions from the contact notes that mixing races, particularly on a larger scale, can have a negative effect on the body.

(If someone has these notes or books on hand can you tell me what contact they are from)

Also if you look to nature, animals have adapted to their environment and if you find a way to mix the types they may suffer because their system becomes diluted(becoming like a jack of multiple trades and a master of none). They may have gained something from the other breed but nature can take a while to reconfigure and settle itself. Any complications should be sorted out over many generations, but I think its better for a race to remain settled/stable and evolve without sudden interruptions.
Welcome to Earth!

Thiagoc

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If humans were different races then they would have a different number of chromossomes or other significant anatomical differences (like organs working differently, or incompatible blood, etc). Your analogy with nature is not accurate.

But using nature as an example, we can see that dogs living on the streets, mixing freely, usually tend to survive better than pure race dogs. Pure race dogs need all kinds of special treatment (like vaccines and constant veterinary care) or else they die. Mixed race dogs, on the other hand, are more resistant and smart or else how would they survive to such harsh conditions?

In a "survival of the fittest" way mixed race dogs win.

James

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Human races are real. You can't paint an Asian brown and call him an African.

Dogs are an invention of man, used as pets and helpers they evolved into the types you see today. The "pure breed" dogs were interbred only a few thousand, or hundreds of years ago so they aren't that pure, although these breeds were mated with very similar specimens, keeping their features that man finds attractive pure, which is resulting in deficiencies.
Dogs most likely came from wolves. Wolves are built in tune with the natural environment and not stunted like the dog.

The mixed street dogs are becoming feral and breeding often resulting in specimens that are becoming more in tune with nature quicker.
Welcome to Earth!

Rarena

Post Number: 364
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For James...

My notes on different races in Billy's material... there are many more and these may not include the specific information you require...

In 1975 there were seven different off planet races that had visited Earth. C54

Giants cyclops titans and dwarves C69

Different races visiting SSSC C173

Different colored races C 236

Three off planet races visit Earth C 249

Generation and manipulation of races, races of Mars and Melona… C250

Number of races in the Universe 22 Questions page one and C 7 C2 c28 c31

Agharta race C 51

Hyperborians C39, C69

C = contact

Salome...

Thomas

Post Number: 538
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I recall, Mr Meier says that what we on Earth call races are not at all that. He mentioned that races are not so superficially different but instead have major physical differences, such as different numbers of arms or eyes. I believe the search engine on this forum may help you in this matter...

James

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Rarena.

Thomas see here for info on the three Bardan races who Ptaah describes as having mongoloid characteristics and a somewhat coarse as well as light brownish-yellowish skin.
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_059
So they are probably very similar, like comparing a Viet to a Jap yet Ptaah still divides the Bardan by their race.

I know there is info about the three human lineages being Middle Eastern, Nordic and Indian that are ruled by the Plejaren "God". We call these three Caucasian. Maybe the P's see them as one race as I haven't read anything by Billy calling them races. I may ask Billy about this.

You also may be referring to this interview http://raphael-labro.org/billy_meier6.html where Billy says "The term races means different physical features, e.g. 2 legs, 3 legs, 1 eye, 2 eyes...."

The differences are superficial if your comparing to races with extra limbs or eyes. The types/races on Earth do differ physically enough that you can easily label them as from a different "tribe" where the body has formed to cope in a separate environment.

Maybe the differences are too little to matter with us, but I like to be cautious. Beside the health problems there are also emotional issues, like the child who is born to a mixed race couple and he himself is different to them both. That's also why its my opinion that people become more settled into their bodies and societies so that they are collectively in tune with their environment and can find comfort in relating themselves physically to their group.
Welcome to Earth!

Thomas

Post Number: 547
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James, I would just like to point out that, while I make no assumption that you are racist, it may be seen as being in poor taste that you refer to Vietnamese and Japanese people as "Viet" and "Jap"

Just thought you might not be aware that people of those origins might take offense to it...

Have a great day everyone!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page