Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 30, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » In Public » Archive through March 30, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

The_original_dave

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

actually figu is a promotionally minded group and that's good, they have info stands in swizterland and in germany i beleive, we have official representatives doing interviews. /that's all called promotion, it's not a bad thing, they don't have much cause they don't have much money for it but they want to get it out to the public/

also at the same time it wouldn't just be publicity it would also be informing the people WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH.

and by saying let people find out about it when there hungry is ridiculous there's millions of people iterested in et's yet they never find out about billy.
if there simply not interested it's there choice but if they are the info will be right in front of them.

i know you two aswell as i like for people to do there own research but lets help spread the word even more.

by the way if anyone is interested just tell me and see what we can get going.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mark-->Thank you for your answer, i seriously thought i was under some schizophrenia!

Dear Dave
I feel it would be great as it would provide the best opportunity for many more people to know about Billy. But how it will affect the Mission i do not know because we do not know how people will respond. Also the last thing we want is for more attempts on Billy's life. But i strongly feel this idea must be discussed through and through.

Regards
aswhin

The_original_dave

Post Number: 70
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Sirashwin i understand, but at the same time people should not be offended by anything as we would not be forcing them to beleive.

also i doubt there will be more attempts on billy's life for this.

what i do agree with you is the point of how will people respond to this, well many people have responded to billy's mission negatively before so a few more rants about us wouldn't matter as long as we can reach the people who are interested.

So i'll wait a few more days to think about it aswell as some more members of the forum to think about it.

I have already contacted Michael H to see what he thinks.

so we'll see i guess.
if anymore people are interested let me know, and give me your thoughts.

Indi

Post Number: 101
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re making something for youtube:

If you put 'Billy Meier' into the search at Youtube, you get around 90 hits that are informative in some way. I think that with these it is quite well covered at the moment.

I would personally like it if more people were aware of the mission, however the thought I have is that if Billy and FIGU had wanted it to be more publicly presented, I think they would have organised it differently than the way they have.

It comes to mind that those who find it now, by design or accident or other means, and who pursue it, are maybe the ones who can do the most for the mission at this point in time --- in that by learning all they can, and evolving their own spirit and material consciousness by applying the learnings, they are preparing the way for the eventual 'awakening' of the general population, which could be quite a way down the track.

If people aren't ready, they aren't ready.

I came upon it by doing something for someone else, and looking at it and then finding resonance. Others have done similar things and not found resonance.

I realise your intentions are for the promotion of something we find to be very important for the future of mankind on this planet, but I have to keep saying to myself, that there is alot of information out there already, and it is not being picked up by the general population as yet -- it is not packaged as a religion, or a cult/sect, or New Age thought --- which, if it were, would likely attract many more. However as I have said above, doing it this silent way, is the way deemed to be the best for now.

If you and others add more to the information already available publicly, that will be a good thing, but my question is, is it necessary?

in peace

Robjna

Vestri

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 05:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna, yes i agree with all you say there.

*"If people aren't ready, they aren't ready."

Yes thats right too, and I'd guess that around 99.9% of people aren't ready for it. From my personal experience in trying to tell others about the Meier case, I am always surprised finding people who were searching for the true UFO/spiritual meaning in life and who I'd thought would take to it like a fish to water couldn't accept it, or would want to look any further into the Meier case. I am always surprised to find that which is nearly all the time.

Vestri

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2007 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Frankly it doesn't make sense, and I can't understand why the number is so high like that.

Any idea's why?

Sirashwin

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do have a feeling that too much publicity would end up as a hindrance for the overall mission. Yes we do find many videos on Billy but sadly most are not so accurate or true. Ironically Aditya and myself came to know about Billy by watching a video of a talk given by Randolph Winters.We later went onto listen to a set of tapes he made before we finally we made it into the forum. If one were to believe his material one would think that 'the figu was a group of jealous people figthing among themselves around Billy'. So if too much publicity is there it will result in more people like Randolph which is not good for the mission. However it would be simply fabulous if real genuine video update(perhaps 5-10min.), made by Michael or Christian or someone very very experienced were available on youtube.

As i said before this needs much discussion.

Vestri

Post Number: 128
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sirashwin have you heard any of Michael Horn's radio interviews yet? They are all great! MH does a suberb job discussing the Meier case.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are you mentioning of the Art Bell show - "Coast to Coast", then yes but there are a lot more radio shows featuring Michael Horn i have to listen too. And regarding Michael there is this new movie he is making on Billy, which he will finish making by the next three weeks. If you want you can hear the title song for the movie.

Salome
ashwin

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

Ashwin is very very right, as Robjns said "If people aren't ready, they aren't ready".

Actually we can understand if a perso is ready or not by understanding there likes and dislikes.

Giving you my example ----> I was very intrested in UFO's and aliens from the time i got to know what they were. I always did think that we can never be alone.

Ashwin knew this like of mine so he was searching some UFO videos on You-tube i think and he came upon Randalph Winters' talk. He then gave it to me, and from there this wonderful journey started.

So it actually depends on a persons likes and dislikes, if he/she will accept the truth.

Ashwin and my case ----> We actually had no problem in accepting the case, and the fact that there is no almighty "GOD".

Salome
Aditya

Sirashwin

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all,

Does anyone know when Michael Horn's new movie is set to release, the exact date?

Salome
ashwin

Scott

Post Number: 1290
Posted on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sirashwin,

Please check out the video/movie topic area in the Mission section for info about Michael's upcoming video.

Regards
Scott

Mehraein62

Post Number: 92
Posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Friends,
where can i find the un-adulterated and un-manipulated picture of Asket/Nera ?
Wish You Luck

The_original_dave

Post Number: 187
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Abrahim, that picture is no longer in Billy's possession. The feds stole it years ago, and replaced it with the adulterated one.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 93
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 02:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave,
thanks, but because of such events , we as followers of new knowladge and wisdom are un-armed and encounter some offensive skeptical points to the BEAM works and FIGU as well!, right? what should we do? what we can we do in general?
I think you and others already saw like this too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Jf1t4KYBg&feature=related

although Deardorff has a very good points to the subject I think
Wish You Luck

The_original_dave

Post Number: 188
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I have seen that video. That video doesn't debunk Billy's video for the following reasons.

1. Before Billy zoomed in on the ship, he was filming from a distance and you could clearly see the entire background. The ship was clearly hovering in the air since you could see the forest about 10 or 20 meters below it.

2. the skeptics always point out how the tree branch stops when the ship dissapears, but they never point out how the branch stays still when the ship reapearse.

3. the korean crew used modern equipment to make the film.

4. they edited the video to the part where Billy zoomed in, so that people wouln´t be able to see the entire background.

I know you've probably seen the original video aready but here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ojbyDZ6pg

The_original_dave

Post Number: 189
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

''what should we do? what we can we do in general?''

The only thing we can do is present the evidence, and the tests that were done to analyse the evidence.
We just have to sit back and let people come up with there own conclusions.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave,
thanks, ya wise point u mentioned
Wish You Luck

Mehraein62

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave,
sorry but if you know or can explain how the original pictures of Asket/Nera was?
Wish You Luck

Behzad

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Message for CF

pardon me dear friend , I lost the time for sending this question to BEAM , so I thought send it to you and this is: recently we heard (in News) that a very old Scroll of New Testament has fond in a cave near the Dead Sea that It is named Dead Sea Scroll (in BBC News) I wonder if Billy can ask from Pettah about this Scroll and its specification ?

Best Regard

PC ( and sorry Mods , I wasn't sure if I put my message in wright place or not)
Salome Friends

Getknowledge

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all

where can one find the original TJ (whats left), assassination documents and other medal samples (if they didnt all disappear) or other medallurgist tests beside M Vogel?

independent sources of evidence would be great for a debate
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And about the credibility of the meteorologist analyzing the TJ?

I just dont want to believe.

Any explaination to some of my lingering questions is appreciated.
Tien

Getknowledge

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum Members,

Are these questions really unanswerable?

They are just stemming from a debate im having (trying to defend the Truthfulness of Meier's Case) which I have no real knowledgable answer to because of my ignorance of the facts, so i thought i'd resort to this forum, hoping theres someone who's more informed that will kindly help fill in the gap for the sake of the Truth about the 'holes' sceptics seem to be quick to point out.

Anyways, i wanna share with everyone a great radio-interview of Lee Elders.

Internationally recognized as one of the premiere UFO investigators, Lee Elders has spear-headed research into some of the most fascinating cases of our time. Lee spent twelve years as a private investigator for major corporations before creating his own electronic counter-measure company, Intercep. In 1977, a retired Air Force Col., asked Lee to look into a UFO contact case. That was the Billy Meier case, an investigation that spanned three continents, some of the most secure laboratories in the world and a total of five years. Then in 1991, Jaime Maussan, a respected television journalist, asked Lee to lead the investigation into the sightings over Mexico that began with the total solar eclipse of July 11, 1991. Those sightings and the investigation continue today. Lee and his wife have written two books on the subject of UFOs, produced seven video tapes and hosted or acted as segment producers for numerous television programs both in the United States and abroad.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3E33743C80408DBF

Peace
Tien

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page