Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 24, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through April 24, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone.
Whilst reading the document Population Growth Limit at Figu website http://us.figu.org/portal/LinkClick.aspx?link=148&tabid=37&mid=415 I noticed a discrepancy which I draw to the attention of it's author Christian.

Under the section "What now?" item 17 reads.

17. The genital mutilation of girls and women must be abolished immediately. Contravention must be punished with a lifelong expulsion from society.

To any civilized person the above decree is a correct & humanely decent measure. Congratulations.

However nowhere is the practice of male circumcision mentioned.
Why is this practice not categorized along with female genital mutilation ?

If Creation had desired it so males would be born without a foreskin.
However they are not which might be an obvious indication regarding the Creators intent.

The omission to include male circumcision might simply be an oversight which is easily corrected therefore I submit to the author Christian to consider doing so.
Cheers.

Memo00

Post Number: 333
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez

There is a BIG difference between female genital mutilation and circumcision.

Billy has said that circumcision is unnecessary, but one still can have a normal sex life after it which is not necessarily the case with female genital mutilation.

It has been explained that circumcision comes from old times when men didn´t had too much hygiene (so now that things have improved we don´t need it).

Although even today some say that circumcision reduces the risk of acquiring HIV and other diseases it is a much much better idea to avoid promiscuity, use condom and to know well someone before having sex with her/him.

As far as i know female genital mutilation has nothing to do with hygiene and in fact can be the cause of infections, trauma and death for many, and denies many women the right to feel pleasure and enjoy a healthy sex life.

Norm

Post Number: 1253
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should newborn male babies be circumcised?
Answer

No, that's not necessary. It's an old human custom only. The reason behind this has to do with hygiene.

(Note by CF: It may have had to do with a lack of cleanliness in the "pants region"
of the male population in ancient times -- up until today, unfortunately.)

My Website

J_rod7

Post Number: 676
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

I cannot speculate as to what Christian may respond here. I share here only my own observations and opinions.

The male circumcision, done immediately at birth in a clean hospital, does indeed cause a trauma to the innocent newborn baby. The trauma is soon forgotten as the boy grows, as he is nurtured by his mother. The intent of this practice, is to enable the man to keep his member clean more efficiently. The circumcision of boys has only a small effect on the sexual pleasure the man will have during intercourse.

The "circumcision" done on girls, is usually made when the girl is entering puberty, under the most primitive conditions.
This procedure has NO PRACTICAL PURPOSE.

Such procedures cause horrendous pain which lasts for weeks. These "female circumcisions" are done in non-sterile conditions by persons not medically qualified, and done in an "assembly-line" manner with several girls at the same time. Quite often, serious infections develop, resulting in Sepsis, and also leading to sterility.

The primary result of this procedure, leaves the girl/woman unable to achieve orgasm or derive any sexual pleasure from intercourse. This result is actually what the MEN want, the MULLAHS, the religious FANATICS - These want to see their women as 'property,' Without sexual Desire of their own.

This = DEPRAVED PRACTICE IS THE RESULT OF THE WORST IGNORANCE, IT MUST BE HALTED.

As Christian has expressed: [ "17. The genital mutilation of girls and women must be abolished immediately. Contravention must be punished with a lifelong expulsion from society." ] = ... I agree 100% -
Christian IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I do sincerely hope this OBSCENE, IRRATIONAL PRACTICE OF "FEMALE CIRCUMCISION" WILL BE ENDED.!!

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1709
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lets get back on topic.

Creational

Post Number: 205
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,

I want to share with you what I think is a remarkably logical way to analyze the authenticity of Billy’s material that came to my mind. This sort of logic could be used while discussing Meier’s material with the curious and the skeptics; as an idea to help the mission improve.
Michael Horn might have already used the same exact logic, in which I might have missed. Nevertheless, it is worth mentioning, just in case.

Let’s assume Meier indeed has publicly fabricated all the photos, films, metal samples, and witnesses for over thirty years.
In that case, he had to have had a few expert people assisting him especially with his one arm. How else could he be able to generate such great quality models to use in films and photos that deceived many, specially the professionals? This theory of deception also characterizes him and his accomplices as a bunch of charlatan.

With that hypothesis, it is only logical to assume that his collaborators have also helped this supposedly minimally educated farmer in writing over 25,000 pages of exceptional material.

Taking away all the supposedly speculative ufology, Meier writings are so advanced in every subject matter, in every content, insight, writing technique, history, astronomy, science, literature, accuracy, psychology, mythology, theology, and last but not least, prophecy, only to name a few; so much so that in many areas, the substance is much more advanced and profound than those of the writings of some of best known philosophers ever existed on earth. He actually put the allegedly most popular book on earth, the Bible, to shame, by clearing over 300 discrepancies about the Book of Mathew, by producing the Talmud of Emmanuel, out of dirt, literally.
A very crucial factor to consider is indeed the superb quality of his writings. My assessment is based on a background of both being a doctor and extensive education in biological, mathematical and engineering science. I feel that I have been a student all my life and have read countless books, material and just about all the so called conspiracy theories that are out there. Thus I am not easily impressed.

As a matter of fact, I have never been so incredibly impressed.

Now then;

If both assumptions are true, then what would be the gain for these alleged charlatans who are at the same time incredibly knowledgeable people both technically and literally, to hide behind Billy to publish so much of such pleasing material?

What is their gain?
Why hide behind Billy?
What can be their motives?

30 years of continual prank by using models and technologies with tremendous expense; only for the purpose of writing 25000 pages of incredible spiritually oriented material to help mankind but not reveal their true identities, and hide behind a one arm farmer with very limited scholastic education?

Anyone with just a tiny speck of logic should not and could not buy into this illogical theory of deception. On top of all this, Billy is not even seeking the fame and fortune enjoyed by the so called contactees or new age prophets in the field.

One can then only be driven to the conclusion that the only logical, possible, and reasonable co-conspirator to Billy’s crime of “exposing the truth” is his extraterrestrial friends, as he claims them to be. However, they did not even deny their identity and existence; but have not physically revealed themselves publicly for obvious reasons.

It is time to see Billy as what he truly is. As he has done in his past carnations, he single handedly and bluntly is using the truth to awaken humanity to our fullest evolutionary potential while pointing out our intoxicating challenges such as greed, overpopulation, different abuses and so on.

While the real conspirators, the power hungry that are usually confronted by Alex Jones and alike are the ones that are in a parallel yet hidden reality using this very knowledge behind curtains for their own advantages; and in the interim they may disregard humanity’s well being as a whole. If we don’t take responsibility for our well being, no one else will.

It is then up to us to either use Billy’s truth and confront and solve our own issues, or let others decide for the future of us individually and for mankind on earth, collectively.

I apologize for the long post.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Ramirez

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila.
You draw our attention to the value, authenticity & volume of material presented by Herr Billy.
Probably to the majority of members those issues are not in doubt nor his dedication & knowledge. We are already the converted.

However along the way may arise questions concerning some parts of the mission or how historical information is interpreted or presented.

Just recently in a post not far above this I raised a mission related question.

That being the omission to include male circumcision with female genital mutilation into the same category of activity which needs to be abolished.

We were starting to discuss this matter when sudddenly Scott declares "Lets get back on topic"

Scott, would it perhaps be appropriate to move the last few posts into the Population thread as the material in mention is from the Population Growth Limit article on Figu website.

Zhila.
I quote your last posting
"It is then up to us to either use Billy’s truth and confront and solve our own issues, or let others decide for the future of us individually and for mankind on earth, collectively."

Billy is on record along with Jmannuel (Jesus) as stating male circumcision is unnecessary. Can two prophets be wrong ? ....
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 680
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

It would seem that the point asked has been answered.

All-ah-we just followed the 'lead' of your post in this section. It's a case of "Shoulda-Coulda-Woulda" post in the appropriate section first. Yes?

So, certainly, if you feel further discussion is needed, just follow-on over in the Population Thread.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 111
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Something in this topic reminds me of the edict of the boy king :

a chicken theif is caught and the king orders" Off with his head !" The real theif is soon found , so he then orders "On with his head ".

One is easier than the other .
It must be something like that/or at least, something different .

Creational

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ramirez,

Meet me at the figu related, misc. discussion, thread for a respond.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Schantz

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zhila,

Would you mind if I copy and paste your very well stated post # 205 and email to my friends?

Thanks

Creational

Post Number: 212
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Schantz,

Not at all. I am quite flattered, As a matter of fact, it would be my honor to be able to help.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 743
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott, Badr, and All,

There is an "edit" function on the 'Posted' area which is non-functional. (That's the little notepad / pencil thingy next to the print symbol, top-right). IF AN ERROR or any change needs correction, it would be useful for the original author of the post to be able to make the corrections after hitting the "Post..."

As it is now, the time-delay is set to 0 (zero) minutes.

Could that be changed to allow up to 30 minutes, please.?

Rod

Hasan

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am Muslim. Not all muslims practice this, there are various schools of thoughts(practices) among the Muslims. By the way, some Muslims are not good practicing Muslims and some are not literate. Overall, the problem is poor leadership. They have the ideas and potential but because of years of colonialism and imperialism the Muslims are not prepared to defend themselves nor lead. You will find this mutilation problem in Africa where the Maliki school of thought is dominant. And even within this thought many islamic sources are debated concerning this practice. even if anyone read the Islamic sources you find abrogated sources and circumstantial evidence for the practice.

Corey

Post Number: 151
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hasan,

Welcome to international forums, and thank you for sharing, I have often wondered about that and and it helped for me as an outsider to understand the perspective.

Corey

Elreyjr

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

greetings Schantz,

late as it is, have just read your post #20. your love is in the air.

rest assured they are being devoured with gusto. have ordered also some materials from Michael Horn.

hoping to also offer/give my love sooner than later.

a child searcher
Jun

Jonas

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys

Just my 2cents about what Zhila's post in 205 and why most people are not receptive to what has been written or filmed, I for one am only here becuase of what Billy has written and the attitude of his writing for technology through peace and intelligence not greed.

But the only part most people wont buy is that these beings are so advanced yet they speak and teach through Billy in a world now is full of con artists and Hoaxers, But from what I've seen Billy doesn't drive a Rolls Royce or own a villa on the sea side in the Greek Isles he flys to for holidays.

It just doesn't make sense that his teachers won't help him, and all us for that matter by showing one of their mother ships or appearing somewhere. Just anything to snap the people to the attention to what we are doing to the world, YES THATS YOU AND ME do you own a car? Do you smoke? Do you use electricity? Do you use air Conditioning? Do you use aerosols?

Its like some sick joke when you look at the big picture after Billy and us are gone if his teachings are still around some money hungry tike will think of some ritual to turn these teachings into a cult> please don't see me as bitter I'm not its just the truth from were I can see it.

Beings so Advanced and evolved are watching us grind our patheticly short lives into the ground with a glimmer of hope that really is meaningless because we will cease to exist anyway , although these celestial teachers of Billy cant form say a celestial army of peace to flush out the evil or am I just impatient or thousands more people will starve, be murdered, Suffer while the Celestial Teachers of Billy sit back and force there wisdom of light into those that can do nothing but accept it and understand it, as they(we if you don't hate me) sit and watch how people are doing what they are doing to other people and call it business or war or the stock market or the banking system. I'm sorry but meditation want make it go away.

The main point I'm trying to make is why can't they just make one huge and understandable sign to end all the crap and wake everyone up. Knowing this stuff is like treasure you can't describe to some one and I wouldn't swap it for billions and not know it( having billions and knowing it wouldn't be to bad but I don't see that happening soon).

And what are we? I don't think we are the chosen ones, why should we come across such information or maybe I'm a bit upset because everyone laughs and thinks I'm a NUTCASE when I attempt to present Billys info.

Anyway if you read this to here ask Zhila to give a reason to the very human bodies and souls we posses that are taking this mission on( Not the spirit that just evolves without any prior knowledge of our selves and is docile again from birth leaving us unable to tap into the creational force because when we come back we(our souless spirit that cares stuff all about the you and the me soul) Anyone reading this realises there is still to much mystery. What are the celestial beings afraid of??? Humans?????

Jonas

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again guys

Just to follow up what I have written in the past post , maybe to much coffee? Maybe its just the way I'm presenting Billy's material .I've sent Micheal Horn's movies to the local public TV station , they seem pretty keen to see it first hand . I'll Keep you all posted.

Truley the only way we can go forward in a grand scale would be utilising some of the technology or wisdom from our celestial teachers, but how do you ask for assistance if they are not on our plane? Through Billy? I might ask him in the next round if I'm not chucked of the forum.

But please feel free to correct me in my posts I'm here to learn whatever I can. The truth and boy it just keeps cutting deeper and deeper.

Maybe everyone or most can arrange a group meditation or creational think time using our creational spirit to rectify wars and the finacial crisis and corperate greed by thinking it away all at the same time combining our creational spirit that dwells within us. we must form a plan and steps in the meditation. I feel our creation spirit will only work if it is combined simillar to controlling mass conscienceness like religions and governments and big corperations. Their people are without direction but believe in their leaders. We believe in nothing and know the power of creation, were it is and what it can do . so who wants to move a couple of mountains with me.

If anyone thinks it might work let me know, and if a whole bunch are interested I'll write up a plane what and how to think at the same time so we get the creational force from us working in stages. If we get good at it we could probobly fix each other should we need it. But we must learn to utilise this creational force that scientist(who know it exists) will have difficulty finding, cause I don't think they know were to start looking for it ,inside themselves.

Anyway let me know what you guys think so we can fit it into our busy scheduals Sorry about the spelling mistakes

Sparky

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm interested in a combined group meditation on population reduction, compulsory job system (abolish money and live like the P's), and truth seeking (put out the message to seek for the "laws of Creation" and the falseness of Religions). What I wonder is what would be best to start with. I figure keep it simple so that the message is not confused. The peace meditation is simple and very difficult to confuse or misunderstand. Basically what I am saying is to boil it down to a single thought that can be sent out to all of humanity, like "peace to all", or "wait to have children", or "live self sufficiently", or "find the truth within yourself". After sending out this message to all humanity over a long period of time people will eventually get the message subconsciously and begin considering these new thoughts. I've taken part in similar meditation groups that have changed the weather, so I believe this will work, but I find that the thoughts have to be simple and easily understood. I don't know if it is the pineal gland or what but we do communicate mind to mind. If it is the pineal gland, I've read that it is affected by fluoride, and that iodine can clear out the fluoride so that it can work properly. I found this information on Wikipedia, also the pineal gland is responsible for a slew of biochemical functions involving the brain.

I think its a great Idea Jonas

J_rod7

Post Number: 826
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Jonas and Sparky,
Salaam to all,

The ideas you both propose 'mesh' well together. The alternate group Meditations, in addition to the Peace Meditation, is doable. Certainly, the combined power of minds with purposeful intent can create change. Only is needed to set a date and time for the group, who will participate.

The Peace Meditation is currently done on the first and third weekend of each month. To give the members opportunity to participate, it would be advised to conduct these 'alternate' Meditations on the second weekend of each month. The specific time should be designated as GMT/UTC (Universal-Greenwich mean time) which each member can convert to their local time (zone). Then, of course, the intent of the meditation must be specified so that everyone is synchronized.

I suggest that our greatest problem is the issue of Global Over-Population. The additional Meditation should then be set to move all Earth Humans to this thinking - to reduce the population of all Humans.

You, Sparky and Jonas, are the 'leaders' of this proposal, then it will be left to you to carry this forward. Also for you each to come up with a simple phrase for the intended purpose, to be agreed on by consensus.

Another suggestion, contact FIGU directly. For this to request from Billy and the Core Group additional support from FIGU membership worldwide to participate. You might ask if they will ask the Plejarens for participation from the Federation in this additional Meditation.

Contact (Kontakt) link...:

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/kontakt

And also contact us.figu.org at this link...:

http://us.figu.org/portal/ContactUs/tabid/113/Default.aspx

BTW, Sparky, where did you find the specific information at the Wiki that Iodine reduces Fluoride in the Pineal? I use compressed Norwegian Sea Kelp as a daily source of Iodine. This is mainly to keep the Immune system at peak efficiency. Perhaps this has helped me to retain my psychic abilities. ( uh oh, is that Badr coming with his big stick )

Good ideas - good thinking both of you, Carry on.

In Peace ... Salome

Rod

Sparky

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7 here is the link for Wikipedia Pineal gland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
It mentions fluoride in the beginning of the page.

Also check out the Melatonin on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin#Current_and_potential_medical_indications

Melatonin is produced in the Pineal gland and is responsible for many functions which may need to include telepathy some day.

J_rod7

Post Number: 829
Posted on Thursday, April 23, 2009 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well OK, Sparky. I already knew about fluoride as a poison to the Pineal tissue and it's crystals, about the melatonin &c. Thank you for the links.

But where is the information that Iodine can reduce the fluoride? THIS is the important part I need to see; it's not in that Wiki.

(Badr, please indulge one last shot here, then will end. Thanks)

Rod

Indi

Post Number: 310
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod
just do a search on iodine, fluoride chelation and you will find the info.

Iodine being the heaviest atomically of the halogens, if deficient, will allow the other halogens, bromine, fluorine, and chlorine be attracted to the receptors and in fact displace iodine.

Some researchers say that iodine chelates heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum and halogens, thus decreasing their iodine inhibiting effects on the organs often affected, the thyroid in particular and even the pineal.

It is all freely available on the web.

But dont' forget the role of calcium in all this as I pointed to in a previous discussion.

Robyn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page