Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 04, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through June 04, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gordonb

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott, MarkC and Earthling for your comments. I don’t know if any other members have tried/managed to do this sort of thing. I suppose it’s a subtle way of maybe getting people to take a look for them selves. I think I’m quite lucky as my family are very open minded about UFO’s etc, so I guess I have tried to be open minded about such things and try to look at things now, after reading several books about the Meier case and the Talmud, in a more logical way (don’t mean to come across so Vulcan lol).

I mean take a look at my mate Chris, one night we were discussing the possibilities of UFO’s etc. He flatly refused to believe about them, he wouldn’t even read anything about them let along acknowledge that they might exist. His mum and dad were a little bit more open minded but none the less, still closed to the thought.

Every now and again I send him articles on Billy’s case, and on speaking to him about it I think that slowly he might be (if not secretly), starting to take a slow interest. I have no proof of this though but on bringing the subject up now and again, he doesn’t dismiss the fact straight away, he now discusses it, which to me means he’s starting to analyse the information (does anyone else agree/disagree).

Salome.
Gordon
UK
"I try my best to do a good deed every day"
Salom.

Earthling

Post Number: 175
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gordo, apparently that's how it works with us humans. I've mentioned various aspects of this subject to different people. Often there is an initial knee-jerk rejection but as time passes, some of it is digested and assimilated into ones world view, outlook or knowledge data base.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 80
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling ;

Posted here instead of answering you in Translations topic .

Maybe the reason that you could read that part of the contact notes ( Asket's : the part where Billy steals a kiss from a young lady) is to let you and everyone else know that Billy was and is just a man ; a human being . For all of his actions to be passed "by creation" as ethical actions as a rule does not correspond to him or anyone else in the universum .

Only for your saints and other mythological dieties would actions like this this be impossible .

amen .

Redbeard

Post Number: 65
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello my Dear Friends, except those that are not my Friend or are not very Dear, you know who you are.
I have been talking to someone about the meier material and ran into with this person who has great interest in the evolution vs creation debate. Our discussion touched on two areas of sensitivity for this person in regard to DNA.
In his thinking time travel seems illogical and difficult to achieve with regard to matter existing in two places at once and also the discussion came up about the flashlight changing history as when Billy got back and looked up the man in France he found that this man had indeed gained some knowledge from the event that changed his life.

Also this person keeps talking about how when a human body is formed that no new DNA is created and some is actually lost between the transfer from the parents as the child does not get all of the DNA from his parents. I do recall recently reading about the planet going through changes which would alter DNA as we must adapt to the changes.
This type of topic in regard to DNA is not something that I have any intention of studying but I thought that I might bounce it off of you all. If necessary I will get his sources.
He is intrigued with the time travel and the space travel and as I do work with him the discussion will be ongoing.
Matt the Redbeard

Johnnybalmain

Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I tried to relate to people about Billy the reactions I received ranged from plesent indifference with a smile to a look of your a nutter.
So I decided to take what I believe is Jmmanuel's line. That is become the messenger not the convincer. It's up to the individual to make up their own mind.
So with my children I explain my discoveries and then tell them all the information is their whenever they feel that way inclined.

My partner and I were of the same view about religious teachings and that was not to let the child be brainwashed into a religious process.Now the youngest is 12 followed by a 13 yr old. The eldest is 18 and has no interest in any religion, and thinks I'm a nutter. The message I relay is have an open mind and research the facts and drop the faith rubbish. They are all A students and can work it out for themselves after all it is their journey.
John

Elreyjr

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings John,

we are in the same predicament. UFO's are something mysterious for a lot of people. O how good were those guys back then and made it extra difficult for the whole lot to accept that UFO's do exist. Micheal Horn has a lot in his hands.

for me the spiritual side of the issue is the focal point of the exercise with the UFO's only as an aside but equally important issue as it points to the presence of the other "rooms" out there.

by the time there is a braking news about my group you will hear about it as well.

with all humility,
Jun Sarmiento

Markcampbell

Post Number: 95
Posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably if we learned anything at all , we wouldn't try too hard to convince anyone around us , but let them wonder how we got to be so lucky , composed , energized , happy , etc. Then they might ask us specific things and we could tell them certain things that would lead them to their own path of discovery . Oh , by the way , do a search for Jmmanuel , FIGU , etc, bye , gotta go , enjoy your search , like that .

Just a thought . But people like Michael fulfill a role that is well prepared for , in other words , he didnt just find a cool website and then start lunchbox discussions at work concerning this material . He was involved with it for a long time , and probably there is an engraving in a pyramid that mentions him , but it probably just looks like a heiroglyph of a bird flying to the east with a microphone cable connected to it . So noone makes the connection , and therefore it only looks like everyone should go around representing , without a vast amount of knowledge as well as abilty to communicate . Teaching your kids is great , though , because theyr'e born rebels .

Just "type-thinking" , MC

Freestyler

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to tell my story of how I learned about Billy Meier. It started when I was asked to work the nightshift at the welding shop I work in in Edmonton Alberta. I've always been a bit of a dreamer and philosopher, and not wanting to burn forever in hell I did attend a few church's and read the bible to see if I may be able to save my soul. One night I was listening to coast to coast with George Noory and I think the guest was Steven Quayle who was talking about the nephilim in Genesis 6:4. Since that program I have been on a quest to find out about these nephilim giants. I had countless arguments with my religious christian friends. I found and printed out the book of Enoch and tried to show them that there is more to the story than what is taught in Sunday school. A friend of mine on the nightshift told me about Billy Meier and since then I have found that all this information is very overwhelming and very satisfying. I ordered and read the Talmud of Jmmanual, And yet they still Fly, and The silent revolotion of truth. I have been lending out all of these to my fellow employee's so that I have people to talk to about Billy Meier and his mission. One of the many things I find interesting is the birth date of Feb 3 since it is also my birthday as well. I like talking to people about Billy Meier, the story is amazing.

Jdp626

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 15, 2009 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, My name is Joe aand I'm new here. I've been very intrigued by all of this and like others in this topic have absorbed a lot of the information and find this as close to what my personal views have already been on a lot of subjects. I do have a problem with people believing everything they hear or read no matter who's writing it or telling the story. In my heart, I do believe most of what Mr. Meier has put forth for us as far as spiritualism, but there will always be that little bit of doubt as far as the P's, their mission and getting other people to buy into this.
Unfortunatley, in this day and age, it's difficult for people to just read, look at pics and believe without solid proof no matter how good the info looks or sounds. In my opinion, this is the big problem with starting from the bottom up. The people on the bottom have been lied to and hoodwinked for so long, that nothing but solid proof will convince them.
So, does this mean that the P's are going to sit back and watch while we destroy ourselves? Because unless something major happens that will cause people to believe, just spreading the word might not be enough.
In the meantime, I will still read more, absorb more, and try to spread the word. I just hope this is enough because things are not getting better and I really would like my children and my children's children to have a better place to live than we do.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 168
Posted on Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe , welcome to the forum . You certainly will have your 'ear to the ground' here .

Regards , Mark

Edward

Post Number: 1401
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

Yes, Welcome to the FIGU board.

Thank you, for your introduction....

Well, lets just start off with what Billy brings anew, is to Expand our
Spiritual abilities and capabilities, thus: Spirituality.

NOT, in no way related or associated with your erroneous - Spiritualism -
wording, if I may correct you?

Spiritualism, has it's definition in One who conjures up Spirits - Ghosts, if
you like, etc..., which has nothing to do with what Billy brings, anew.

Billy, helps us to help ourselves to SEEK True Creational Truths, and here
from...gain more insight to (our) Life and her Experiences, related; which all
comes down to Creational Spirituality...and NOT Spiritualism.

But, you are new here...which is of course, no problem. There are many here
on this board whom are Knowledgeable enough to help to clear certain aspects,
and of course, up to YOU to determine for yourself, what you think fits in
well...to what you are seeking for.

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Tachyon

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, you'll notice that when the general public of Earth speaks of a person within they always refer to it as a Soul, not a spirit. So yes 'Spiritualism' does mean in English what Edwards says.

Spirituality is to me more like a way of life. How I act, how I react, how I talk to people and even how I present myself. It's a way of life, it's like to mature oneself spiritually :-)
Ben,

Rarena

Post Number: 440
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Back from SSSC... my third time.

It was much more crowded this time, maybe one hundred and ten members enjoying each other's company, William and friends playing and singing songs and it was a very nice pleasant time this time.

Wanted to pass along a nice story that was told to me on a friertag (holiday) in Switzerland this May...

A few of us were standing around after a nice dinner in a Swiss country restaurant, the weather was fine, the air sweet smelling... a balmy warm night... the sun down... the sky scattered with clouds...

The company I was with was very fine, Patric, Anton, Stephan, and two other Swiss gentleman whose names escape me at the moment...

I was thinking to myself, this is the way Swiss folks pass the time... very polite, very gentlemanly and always, respectful... no wonder they've had peace all these years...

We were looking into the sky and the comments were in Swiss, German and English since they all could speak those languages... and the topic came to a passive meeting last year... 2008.

Apparently Patrick, Anton and Stephan were watching the night sky together after the night meeting at the Semjase Silver Star Center when someone saw a bright light in the sky moving high in the sky along and right above the door to where Billy was working... Someone (Claes?) went in to tell Billy about it and he came out with Billy in tow...

"Oh... a telemeter... I will turn it off" said by the always busy Billy matter-of-factly as the mysterious yet bright light "bumped off" at the exact moment of Billy's sentence...

Billy promptly and purposely turned on his heel and walked back into the house...

Little things like that crop up over and over... more than an overactive imagination, concrete proofs of happenings that are not easily explained away...

Marcela

Post Number: 174
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy:

How nice. I am glad to hear you have such a nice experience. I really would like to go too and meet everybody in person. I was wondering, why Billy turned off that telemeter. Maybe he thought it was necessary? What are telemeters anyways.
Salome

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wenn das nicht einfach ein seltsam-scheinendes schweizerisches Wort ist. Ich verstehe und spreche auch kein Schweizerdeutsch, obwohl ich künftig es mindestens teils lernen will.
Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena,

You mean Feiertag = Tag des Feierns = day of celebration = holiday.

Salome,

- Matthew

Davo

Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Thanks for sharing that, it was great.

I would have loved to have had the same experience and stay at SSSC as you had there, especially seeing Billy turn off that ET disc.

btw, how did he do that? I thought only the Plejaren would be in control of their equipment?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 178
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marcela ;

In reference to your question , Telemeter discs are unmanned discs that monitor the center and other places in the world , and Billy has access to their functions which he uses telepathically .

Kind Regards , Mark

Rarena

Post Number: 441
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Telemeters are about one quarter of an inch in diameter, unmanned and get extremely bright every so often due to overcharging.

Billy was reprimanded for playing with them before... eh eh...

Since he writes the spiritual teachings for the Plejaren Om, it may be within his duties to diddle with one once in awhile...

Wolfgang and I saw a telemeter (according to Guido)at SSSC in May of 2007...

I stayed at the Freihof not with Billy...

Marcela

Post Number: 176
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy and Mark:

Thank you for the explanation. I have Guido's book, but I skiped a few things related to technology. What a great experience you had there Randy, to see that happening in front of you.
Salome

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings:

In regard to Experiences in discussing Billy's Mission with Friends and Family, I am new and my 12 year old son led me to Billy, where I finally felt I found "Home" so to speak. For the past week I have been doing nothing but reading all about Billy, The Mission, The Spiritual Teachings, Billy's Memorandum's/Notes with Contacts he's had. I have to say this makes the most sense out of everything I have ever known. I have spoken with my mother about Billy, the Mission, etc. she as well agree's that it makes sense to her and she also agrees with the Birth Control Issue and the World Wide Overpopulation: I have signed the petition for that. My 12 year old son, although he led me to Billy, is having a difficult time. Not that he has a hard time with the mission, but that he is not understanding that the problems he himself is having, negatively, will in turn effect him, probably badly as well as the rest of my family. My son lives in a very skued sense of reality where he believes everything is bad and he makes up his "own world" to deal with that. I have started reading to him so that maybe the mission will be better for him to understand. I am trying to get him, in his time, to come and Meditate the proper way with me as I feel he would do well. My husband on the one hand absolutely agrees with Billy and the Plejaren, and then on the other, he thinks (obviously not logically or rationally) that it is just another form of control or cult-ish. I have basically told my husband that he really needs to research and look at everything for himself because I cannot do that for him and me telling him will not send the message correctly, basically the same thing that happened with Immanuel (jesus), everything was put out of context as to confuse it all. I do not want to do that, so therefore I have put them on the path to discover for themselves as I have done only because of my son.
I have always felt there was a connection but never really knew what it was, always had that "feeling" that other life was beyond us (not GOD) but did not know how to touch on that, now I do. Thank You Billy, Thank You to the Plejarens as well. I have finally woke from the slumber and will do all that I can to keep spreading the word properly for the betterment of all mankind.

In Peace and Love.

Amanda

Corey

Post Number: 166
Posted on Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda and welcome of course, I will actually try to answer your question by telling you a story and honestly I would trust that if your son led you to Billy and the teachings then I would actually trust that your son will find his way back to them and you can possibly ensure that by studying Billy's teachings in a roundabout but yet not so roundabout way. Similiar to the hands off way you approached it with your husband- this article which you may have read is a great article on spreading the spiritual teachings: http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash94/Lecture_for_GA_for_MH.pdf

In my case I wondered about my daughter as well, my first thought was "how on Earth am I going to explain all this to my daughter" and in my case it sounds like this may have been easier for you then it was for me because your son led you to the teachings as my daughter was already immersed into something as she is something of a pow-wow dancer and the grandaughter to a somewhat well-known native american person. (i.e. is already immersed into a spiritual life that is unlike Billy's teachings = child who was already immersed into something "spiritual" and what to do in this regard) for me it was really something of a dilemma as I initially wanted to master meditation myself and then of course my daugther could then learn how and so forth but in hindsight I don't think I can master meditation- so instead I took the hands off approach and simply read/study Billy's books privately which I feel also pulsates into my daughter electromagneticly without me having to say a word. Oddly enough I have noticed a dramatic improvement not just in her school work grades and so forth but also her intellect/her overall happiness/ as well as spiritual depth and so forth. I also purposley leave in my living room three English at least German/English pamphlets two of which have symbols on them from the storage banks in hopes she will absorb them/peace-spirit lessons or in German Frieden-Geisteslehre- lay out openly in my living room, letting her know I wanted her to read them but of course she seems somewhat resistant however I can't say for certian one way or another if she ever did. I am certian I am leaving subtle memories between my German dictionaries, and all the reading she sees me do, etc and I have asked her to study German in high school and she said she would. And in a few years she may find a few of Billy's books placed in her room from me of course so I am certian if she ever finds her way to the teachings in this incarnation she will be well prepared at least. In my circumstances I was actually one of the people who was very supportive of my daughter's pow wow dancing some years ago before I found out about Billy's teachings and did not want to seem contradictory to her but these few years later I think she understands that I have personally moved on and found better in Billy's books.

Amanda I can tell you that like anything give yourself and of course your family some time to notice progression- when I first read the above link I had much less understanding of it then I do now- and next time I read it I may understand it more. I cannot give you any direct experience in how to relate to your spouse Billy's teachings as I am a single parent however if I remember correctly OM said to raise your children and be with your spouse but then also make time to read your books privately- then again it is your family do what you think is best when it comes to some of the finer details and I am sure there are probably others who have stories about their children or families here on the forums and like they say sometimes "get your own house ready first" lol and I can tell you my entire apartment building seems somewhat soother then when I moved in and I haven't been missionizing at all.

peace-

Corey

Markcampbell

Post Number: 179
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda ;

Welcome to the forum .
Please be aware that to learn the spiritual teachings and to go out and spread the word in an enthusiastic manner are different things . The learning will unfold many things for you and the spreading of it will shut things down for you in your environment , so be very careful . For one , it is not expected of you , and certainly from the outset you won't know enough about it to be effective . There is a document smewhere here about missionizing which suggests strongly not to get into it .

You'll be fine , I just thought I should mention it , like the 5 to 8 others who will chime in similarly here in about 15 minutes . Glad to see you here .

Thanks , Mark

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page