Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 02, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Translations » Archive through June 02, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1784
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a reminder to those posting translations, the forum guidelines have been updated.

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions

Thank you

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

'Only short translated sentences are permitted to be posted on the forum, and are part of a discussion.'

What exactly does this mean? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a section for 'translations'? What is the reason for this rule?

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Chakras are mental creations which, however, can serve as meditational points, being each associated with a particular bodily organ. Hans mentioned this on the German forum at one point.

The idea that chakras are centres of energy is just a falsification of the Hindu religion, because it is the organs and their associated meridians which are the real centres of energy.

Kundalini is wrongly interpreted, and this is what Billy is informing of. It really has to do with the cerebrospinal Qi energy, which is connected with the Kidneys and the Gate of Life (Ming Men) in Chinese medicine. This is, in fact, an activation of the sexual energy of a human being, and is connected with the idea of causing the Kidney essence to rise up to the brain. However, Kundalini activation, even though it can be done through chakra meditation as an aid, does not actually occur in the chakras, which are just mental inventions. It is furthermore not necessarily safe, some say it quite dangerous, because it deals with the lower parts of human consciousness and therefore should only be performed by someone who has already developed the psyche and become skilled in meditation.

Salome,

- Matthew

Marcela

Post Number: 172
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all forum members:

This is an email from Christian Frehner about personal translations and an update about the TJ in Spanish. I told him I was going to post his email on the forum so everybody can read it:

"Hi Marcela,
Thank you. There also exist non-authorized tranlations of the TJ in other languages, all of them without Billy's permission.

Also, electronic translation copies (like this one: http://el-talmud-dejmmanuel.blogspot.com/ ) in the internet are not authorized because neither Billy nor Steelmark or Wildflower Press have given permission for that.

Of course it is permitted to do translations for one's own use or within the family. But it is not permitted to publish "amateur" translations outside the private realm, i.e. as books or in the internet.

Btw: Bruni informed me that the "finished" version still needs one last round of proof reading. It's good to learn that there are interested people in Spanish speaking countries, and it's sad that progress in the "printing and translation department" is so slow.

Mit freundlichen Grüsse
Christian
Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 178
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew.
Thankyou for the explanaton which make sense.
Graphical representations of chakras & the theme of balance is a convenient framework for understanding.

Whilst never practicing any sort of meditations or concentations as you describe there have however been experiences throughout my life which exactly correspond to descriptions in various books on the subject.

So one has experiences, reads material exactly describing those experiences much later in life and so forms conclusions based on that.

When you mention cerebrospinal qi energy .... well yes there is a fleeting feeling at the start that a surge of something originating from the base of the spine area is moving rapidly upward towards the head.

Perhaps an analogy of the so called Kundalini rising is that in a normal state one experiences consciousness through a Commodore64 but for perhaps several hours a Pentium4 becomes available .... the contrast is that stark & dramatic so no wonder various persons able to activate such states devote their lives towards concentrating on maintaining these experiences.
Cheers.

Kingman

Post Number: 617
Posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

It seems Matthew can't get a break here. This is odd news, not allowing a long translation seems to defeat part of our chance to learn, discover, test ourselves, and practice grammatical skills. I'll pore over Matthew's recent translation and learn much, regardless if it's not perfect.

Is there any additional info on this recent amendment?
a friend in america
Shawn

Bodhran

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys,
Can someone explain then what is happening when someone undergoes what is called kundalini rising? I posted a question about Kundalini to Billy also who said that Kundalini did not exist. I accept that but then what is the experience that we know as this?
Ramirez you said "The so called 7 minutes of timelessness which Billy experienced on his great spacer journey is by his description virtually identical. "

I completely agree, I have had a similar experience and it was one of the things that led me to believe in the validity of Billy's spirit teachings. The fact that this description matched my own experience of knowledge of creation was incredible for me. I still don't understand what happened as my own experience was spontaneous, but as Billy says that what we know as a kundalini experience does not exist, I would love to know what is going on.
Thanks.
Salome

Tony.

Scott

Post Number: 1785
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The purpose of this section initially was to discuss translations of Billy's material. This meant discussions pertaining to how these materials could be translated ie; creating funds to pay for translations and the publishing etc..Also if people were intent on doing their own translations, this topic provided a venue to receive feedback from those more versed in language skills to aid those less knowledgable. This area and the number of people contributing to it has grown considerably with the notion that this was a testing ground for sharing translations with others, and at the same time a means to share those translations with anyone who chooses to read the forum. Granted, it is informative to read what some one has translated, but this is a discussion forum, not for posting translations. If people want to share their translations, it should either be done via e-mail or other means.Thank you

Thomas

Post Number: 630
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Bob/PhiSpiral, please email me in regards to translations at the email = below:

patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Thanks! Thomas

Moderators this posting is in relation to Scott's last post in this section= and is thus hopefully appropriately placed here :-)

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

All that I can say with reguard to this new rule is that it eliminates my major reason for having re-joined the forum. I also have to wonder where Dyson and Vivienne are going to post their translations, now. ???

Salome,

- Matthew

---

Bodhran,

The energy originates between the Kidneys, in the 'Gate of Life', according to Chinese medicine. I haven't come across specifics on this matter in Billy's material yet. Perhaps it is in the spirit teaching. I plan to become a spirit-teaching passive member soon, but I have yet to read anything other than what Billy has written in his books and pamphlets, etc. (and of that there is a lot, most of which I still have not studied and developed full understanding of). I am still primarily working on the unfoldment/deployment of the psyche and basic meditation. In this sense, I am a Neophyte of his teachings.

Salome,

- Matthew

Scott

Post Number: 1786
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Perhaps you or anyone who wants to translate Billy's material and display it, should create their own website. Jose Silva has done just that a few months ago. I would only suggest, that whomever chooses to do this, has enough confidence in their translation abilities, and they qualify those translations with the disclaimer these are unapproved translations of FIGU material.

Jamesm

Post Number: 143
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone can post their translations to www.futureofmankind.co.uk (a Web 2.0 website under our control)

Please see the new page I have created at

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Preliminary_Translations

Please note that I created this website for us, the people, not the elite, to take control of our destiny, to spread the truth, to take bold action and ... to have zero excuses!

All you need is will power to learn the very simple Wikitext syntax ( which is described at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Wikitext ).

Wikitext is so simple even an 5 year old can understand it. After all, the content for Wikipedia was written entirely in Wikitext.

Of course you can make your own website if you think that reinventing the wheel is a logical solution.

If you want to use some other technology other than MediaWiki then let me know what and why. I am open to suggestions and its all free of course!

The choice is yours.

Regards
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Creational

Post Number: 319
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew,

I have just finished reading your translation of the incredibly informative Contact Report # 216. Every single verse of this valuable translation is undeniably a philosophically, and scientifically expandable subject matter for discussion and learning by itself. It is hard to get over the excitement of this unlimited ocean of knowledge provided for us through these reports.

I thank you for sharing this translation with us and ask if you can please submit them to FIGU for approval. Additionally, I highly value your contribution to the English speaking forum.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 320
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

This thread might have started for a different purpose, but what is wrong with modifying any original intention if the result serves us better from an evolutionary point of view.

If knowledgeable members such as Matthew or Barreto are gracious enough to freely share their well translated material with us, why should they start it elsewhere while the concept of the translations can be discussed within the forum as it has been the case regarding Dyson's translations.

I ask the forum to please reconsider their policies regarding translations so that we all can benefit from these well translated material while we can discuss the issues within ourselves. Is this not the core purpose of this forum after all?

I encourage other members to participate in this particular debate so we can all effect the outcome. I personally hate to lose this opportunity Matthew has kindly decided to provide us with, as students of Billy’s material.

Thank you scott for your considerations in this highly important subject matter.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I would like to get permission to make unofficial, 'preliminary' translations from Billy if that be possible. Can you ask him that question for me? Or would it be easier for me to simply attempt to put that question through in the next round ot questions to Billy?

Perhaps then I will create a website for posting both my translations, and, if they are willing to put aside their forejudgements of me, Dyson and Vivienne's translations, unless they plan to re-establish the gaiaguys domain.

Despite our apparent 'differences', I wholly support their translational efforts as well as their various battles in Australia for the environment, disclosure of ET- & free energy-related information, their own self-subsistence, freedom of speech, exposure of the Illuminati, etc.

I have been interested in their old website since I first came across it years ago, and have found many good sources of information therethrough. I still have it in backed-up form on my computer, as do many others.

Salome,

- Matthew

Scott

Post Number: 1787
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

Matthew, how do you feel about posting on James Moore's website versus creating your own website? I do think whether your translations appear on James's website or your own, it might be wise to have them categorized as "authorized unapproved" as Dyson has done. This would lend credence to the validity and accuracy of your translations and would do justice to your efforts.

Creational,

I would like to see what transpires here before attempting to modify the rules.

Thanks
Scott

Indi

Post Number: 316
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re putting translations on this forum:
There are a few of us on this forum, who are approved figu translators, however, it was decided by Figu, including Billy, that a protocol should be followed to ensure that what becomes available to the public by various means, is closer to being correct than not.

The protocols that I and all others(with maybe one exception) have agreed to follow is basically to have at the very least, a German speaking person who also speaks English, review the translation before it can be offered to the public or the forum for that matter.
This was discussed by all involved, and it was agreed by almost all, to abide by this.

Of course, sometimes there is a passage that we might want to share with the forum, but it having a relevance to a particular discussion makes sense. To just start throwing long translations without any editing onto the forum, will eventually lead to errors contained within them, to be carried further and further along the way. Others, who don't translate at all, will latch onto these as 'gems' or 'gold' and it will not help them to make their own way with this - which is unfortunately for us English speaking folks, seemingly unfair, but is the way it is for now.

I personally would love to be able to provide as much English material as I can, but time is such a limitation for me, and I expect so for the other approved translators as well.

It is important to remember that one of the main functions of Figu, and the mission, is to make sure that the material that contains the truth to be once and for all produced in such a way that it cannot be basterdized as has happened all through history.

There are quite a few on the forum who translate the Figu publications for their own viewing, but surely it can be seen that this is very different to offering things for public viewing?

It is always nice for us to not have to do this often laborious task of translating in order to study the material, but all I can say is that once you begin, it becomes easier and easier, and along the way it enables one to learn to read German without having to study it particularly.

I send Michael Horn anything that I translate, that has already been reviewed, and he will put them on his website under the Spiritual Teachings section. Other than that, I agree, James' site would be a good place if it was something deemed to be worth sharing. However, Matthew, it might be a good thing for you to allow your work to be 'reviewed' by someone before posting it even on that website, as input from another can be invaluable. It also teaches one to not be too attached to one's own work, to the detriment of the best translation.

Robyn

Creational

Post Number: 321
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Thank you again for your consideration.

As much as I love James website and his noble contribution to the material, I have found that as the body of the material is expanding, so are the resources and sort of branching off of this English speaking Forum.

Each of these branches is beginning to serve a specific purpose. James has organized the material exceptionally well as I have repeatedly thanked him for it. While Michael’s website, theyfly.com, has its own merit and noble effects. And this is true about all the other members’ great websites.

However, I personally am having a very difficult time to keep up with information in all these different websites and specially being interactive in them all on a daily basis due to my personal, business and familial involvement of which we all share.
Additionally, prospective English speaking people primarily find this forum first as an official source.

If Matthew adds the fact that his translations are unofficial, then there should not be any other negative issue while the positive contributions could be colossal.
Just this last translation for example, was an enlightening treat and an eye-opener for even a holistic practitioner such as myself.
I guess what I really want to say is that this is too good to be missed by most who only have the time to use this Forum, especially if they want to debate over the contents.

Just my additional thoughts…

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Now that I am given permission to post further translations on James' website, I will just use his extant project. Thank you both. Links to these will be posted here when the translations are made.

I will have to get acquainted with his website first, though.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 24
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela and all,

I have refined quite a bit my method of translation into a 'high English' that more accurately represents the German original than looser translations, which has resulted in a quite acceptable product. I would, if possible, indeed like to submit my translations to FIGU once I have completed more of them, if Billy would be interested (I would like for him to have a look at them first, although he does not speak very much English himself, or perhaps to discuss with him my reasons, partly inspired by his method in 'Kelch der Wahrheit' for choosing the words I did before each such translation gets officially approved. I am sure that such picking and choosing is the main cause for the forestalling of the release of the English 'Goblet of Truth', and I do think that at this point, having applied myself to this for a while now, I could sincerely help Billy with both translating that book into proper English values and with translating other, smaller things, like contact reports. I would also do such free of charge, or, if insisted upon, for minimum wage, despite that professional translators have been employed for, I assume, hefty sums. I make enough money to support myself with my day job, and the honour of helping with such a thing would mean that such work pays for itself.

I have spent much of my free time the past year attempting to find correctly correspondent Engilsh equivalents to German words, which has increasingly brought my many prosperous results.

I recognised a long time ago that ordinary English simply -cannot- suffice to convey the proper meaning of the Contact Notes, though I have compromised much with aesthetics, the inflorescence of English synonyms and foreign words, and, yes Michael, I gave up on capitalisation of nouns, as the costs exceeded the benefits!

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zhila,

Thank you for your feedback, as well as your suggestion. See my above post, which was partly a reply to yours. I will prepare more translations in the future.

Salome,

- Matthew

Davo

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great translation Mathew, thanks.

I'm only new here, but I would prefer to read translations here instead of having to come here and then going to other sites, but I had a look at that futureofmankind website and its looks good how everything is neatly laid out there, better then here anyway. One thing I like reading translations better here is how people can discuss translations after they get posted.

Michael

Post Number: 793
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

Wow, shows how observant I am! That's the thing then, no more caps, I knew something was different.
Michael Horn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page