Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

In Public

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » In Public « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Older MessagesMarc Juliano21 08-03-01  08:55 am
Archive through July 12, 2003Gicayhwh23 07-12-03  09:37 am
Archive through April 09, 2006Claes23 04-09-06  05:01 am
Archive through July 31, 2007Markc23 07-31-07  10:38 am
Archive through March 30, 2009Getknowledge23 03-30-09  12:44 am
Archive through August 29, 2009Wake_up_call23 08-29-09  07:05 am
Archive through May 15, 2012Sonik_0123 05-15-12  02:33 pm
Archive through January 31, 2016Kenneth23 01-31-16  12:32 am
Archive through December 04, 2016Wali2123 12-04-16  05:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Announces on public appearances.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm3

Post Number: 152
Posted on Monday, March 25, 2019 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Billy release anymore info on this 'Novichok' poisoning of the Skripals? His last comments were back in April of 2018.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

Since the discussion regarding Jedi is not directly related to FIGU, it was suggested to me that this discussion should not occur on this forum.

Thank you
Salome
Scott-Moderator

(Message edited by scott on September 25, 2019)
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1159
Posted on Monday, February 24, 2020 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,
Agreed. I had thought so myself at some point after posting it. Thank you.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Patm

Post Number: 767
Posted on Tuesday, March 03, 2020 - 10:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There have been many individuals who first learned of the mission through Randolph Winters without realizing how he falsified much of the truth about the mission and much more.
Please read Billy's answer to a question regarding Randolph Winters:
My translation (which may contain errors) of Billy's article regarding Randolph Winters from FIGU Bulletin No. 29 (September 2000) pages 6-7 can be found at: https://creationaltruth.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=prhyVTRAch0%3d&tabid=890&portalid=0&mid=6606

hope this helps clear up some misconceptions

Maler

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2021 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With regard to the public face of the mission: should we automatically distrust a website presenting information about Billy Meier and the mission if it is not a FIGU website?

For example, I have learned a great deal about the mission from the site futureofmankind.co.uk and even though the site is not maintained by FIGU, it contains good information. To my recollection Ptaah was aknowledging the effort put into that site in one of the contact reports.

One the other hand, a site like divinecleopatra.com contains information about Billy and the mission that I know to be true, but then also other information I am not familiar with, which may or may not be true. It is likely this site creataor is familiar with the Meier material and adds their own fantasy spin on top of it; a particularly insidious undertaking if true.

I always find a solid ground to stand on in the materials published by FIGU, but if one were to ignore all the non FIGU sites one would miss on the very good info presented by futureofmankind.co.uk.

What is your approach regarding mission material presented on non FIGU sites?

Scott

Post Number: 3393
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2021 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Maler,

When you enter www.figu.org, you will notice there is a tab which displays links. Within that section the FOM is listed along with other sites...Hope this helps.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1540
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2021 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Insidious is a good word for the disinformation site divinecleopatra.

Hugo

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2021 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maler,

One of the most insidious Meier sites is Mahigitam's "Billy Meier UFO Research" website. Stay away from it. The site claims it is about "researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case" but is nothing of the sort. It is about debunking the Meier case. The site owner initially started out as a helper here (look in archives) in corroborating the Meier case. Was then given heaps of Meier contact reports and material for free and then mysteriously turned 180 degrees on the case.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2625
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2021 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it a waste of breath for you Michael if you elaborate a bit further on the context behind what hugo stated above as to why mahigitam turned for those here who are unfamilar with the background hopefully to learn a lesson or too about selfish materialism and the effect of vengeful greed?

Matt lee

Schantz

Post Number: 267
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2021 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hugo,

You forgot the link to that website. Now that you have unintentionally promoted it?

Or did you draw attention to it on purpose? Matt will tell you that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

That's secret agent man 101.

Over...

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1541
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I don''t know if I can answer the "why" Mahigitam did what he did. It's simply true that he had originally been helpful in confirming Meier's information and, after soliciting original documents, etc., from people, went to the ...dark side.

For what it's worth, as memory serves me, he's also a Scorpio.

Now, considering geopolitical developments, perhaps he should've taken to heart Meier's warning about China attacking and killing 30 million people and done what he could to warn and inform.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt

Billy gives a complete explanation as to the "why" regarding 'Mahesh Karumudi' aka Mahigitam in Contact Report 711, starting after Ptaah's sentence 212. But, to understand the full "mental pathology" and its' dynamics you may want to start at 201 with Ptaah's explanation.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_711

Regards
Bob

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2626
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael I thought the part of the reason was that Mahesh felt betrayed by you.
What would I know but from what I could surmised back in the day when it occurred he had certain points about some aspect of the photos and the case that he had misgivings about which had led to certain disagreements with you.
Having felt that he wasn't being listened to and his supposed findings not taken seriously enough in his eyes I thought he felt disenfranchised and to make matters worse for him we also disparagingly chimed in including me against what he felt was a legitimate cause but one that we all knew was false.
So like Billy's ex-wife his heart and mind being full of vengeful thoughts even though he knew that the case was genuine and real, he preceded to work against you and Billy out of spite.
I think that the spiritual lesson was lost on him that when you get to a fork in the road between the transition of faith and belief vs logic and reality you must tap into the higher self and your higher reasoning so that whatever misgivings about any of the aspect of the evidence material you may have held you must really strive to exercise your intelligentum in putting all the pieces together into one complete whole to see the bigger picture rather than getting stuck on a few pieces.
He failed to avail himself to transcend petty shortsighted thinking where in that state of mind its easy for the ego or egoism and wrong sense of value or worth of oneself to interfere and cloud one's judgement.
Added to this the material temptation may also have been too strong where the material dollar value of all the precious and hard to get books and other materials given to him for free by the likes of Dr deardorff and many others must've got his mouth salivating at the thought of profiting generously from the good hearted generosities of the friend of truth.

All this presented a great learning push for him but I felt that he failed this test and couldn't transcend his limitation thus not being able to enter the eye of the needle hence relegating himself to a bottom feeding and scummy life of sad case mediocrity much like Kal Korff.

Matt lee

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2627
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bob I'll have another read.

Matt lee

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1542
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2021 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I truly don't remember more about, or details. It's possible that some of what you are recalling is true but maybe not. I think I would have to try to find any correspondence with him, which is no longer possible because the computer I would've had it on is gone.

Maybe, if we're lucky, he'll want to rehash whatever happened, produce any correspondences tc. I only really remember that he was coming up with corroborations and that I credited him for them in various places. Then things went in the other direction.

Schantz

Post Number: 340
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2021 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why do we not see our public health officials in public anymore?

They are always on screen or in zoom videos.

They are protected from ones like me. The science says so.

The data doesn't lie, just like those in power for the time being.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 1940
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.” (Plato)

It starts with people in high political ranks who are so certain of being right. Who, filled with this self-righteous conviction, belittle and hate who opposes them.
And yet, the target of their ridicule is what they unwittingly become themselves. In their way of thinking and acting. Psychologically. Politically.

And there is a reason why this happens:
Life - as we call it - is but an education of the human mind to become aware that the "other" is, indeed, a part of him. That all life is but a self-reflection.

That history, when it keeps repeating, is the Law of Sevenness in action. Telling the protagonists to self-reflect on their self-righteous thinking. That it leads to hate. That destroys. On and on. Until we see what life really is.

Why is no-one seeing the historical realities in the Ukraine? That historical events made it a people who belong to two major groupings? *).
That - due to ignoring this fact - there has been, for a long time, a conflict brewing?

If a population feels it belongs to different lifestyles / cultures - should it not be the people themselves who freely decide which way of life they belong to?
In a referendum?
Without a war?

*)
Yes, the Viking offspring, the Kyvian Rus who gave Russia its name (the Rus = the men who row) - they occupied a large portion of the country till 1240 when the Mongols defeated them. Then, in 1430, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania contained parts of southern Russia, all of Bela-Russia and the Ukraine. Thereafter there were episodes of Polish-Lithuanian and Cossack rule. In 1764-1783 the Russian-Empress Catherine took control of central Ukraine and suppressed the Ukrainian language / culture ("Russification"). A little more than 100 years later, early in the 19th century and up to WW1, Ukrainian nationalism arose. And during WW1 ^), in 1917, a short-lived Ukrainian Independence. After the Polish-Soviet War (1921 Peace of Riga) Ukraine was split: its western lands became a part of Poland - eastern Ukraine a part of Russia.
There was uproar against the Polish rulers because of religious differences. There was uproar with the Russian rulers because Ukrainian farmlands were "collectivized" with the result that - despite being an export nation of grain - millions of Ukrainians, due to having to fulfil unreasonable "quotas", starved to death (Stalin - Great Famine, 1932-1933). In addition the country was hit by Stalin's 1936-1938 mass killings ( "Great Purge") - a period called "Great Terror" (disambiguation of "la règne de terreur" in the French Revolution)

^)
The Germans let Lenin pass (from exile in Switzerland) through their country which led to the Russian Revolution / overthrow of the Russian Czar: War was unpopular in Russia: Lenin's anti-war rhetoric / unconditional peace with Germany struck a chord with many Russians.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1486
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2022 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After reading some of the Contact Reports (Intelligence Reports), we all know that the internet was predicted which enabled the Teaching to be spread worldwide…

For what it is worth. What many do not realize is that the infancy of the internet, started with DARPA dot net, BIT dot net, and AOL dot net for a few examples. DARPA is Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. AOL was funded by the CIA to understand the internal workings, among many other things.

Have been informed by those in the know, that most all “FREE” ISP’s (Internet Service Provider's) have a so called back door for various intelligence agencies / organizations. Nonetheless, these early infrastructure platforms eventually came together to form the internet as we know it today, World Wide Web.

The internet and computers continues to evolve into safer platforms from different organizations that do not have these so called back door that allow nefarious access to computer system with encrypted data that bypasses the system's customary security mechanisms. This has enabled the Teaching to reach billion of folks. There is now more than likely other means to hack into one’s personal computer if not careful.

So, I find it interesting to note that the watchers (Earth Intelligence Agencies) were being watched by higher intelligences (Plejaren) to enable the internet and the Teaching to progress simultaneously. Mind boggling. When I got my first plug-in electric calculator, the aforementioned was deemed impossible.

Kenneth

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page