Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 19, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Contact Reports » Archive through June 19, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Pathfinder

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand that major portion of the contact notes has not been translated into english.

I am new here and some of my questions will likely have been answered over and over.

It seems to me, in my ignorant state at this time, that the only way that the message of the Pleiadians is being conveyed is through the retelling of Billy Meier.

This reflects the Moses coming down from the mount scenario and begs to ask how the tablets can be honored.

I hate to compare this to religion given our beliefs, but it is the easiest way for me to make this point. Given the importance of the message, and the delivery method, what Billy hears and aquires should be as much sacred as anything that religion has ever handed down to man, but because we want to avoid anything that comes close to appearing like religion we almost have to downplay the extreme importance of these contact notes.

my question then is this,

Given the importance of the contact information and the delicate means of conveying it accurately through the translation tied into Billy's unique personality, what efforts are being made to ensure that all of the notes are being accurately translated and made available while we still have Billy here to attest to their accuracy? Do the Pleiadians have any concern here?

Edward

Post Number: 1215
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 01:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

First of all: Billy teaches anew the Laws of Nature and The Creation(Spirit(ual) Teachings). And this is in NO WAY....associated or related, in any shape or form, with/to Religion!

The Laws of Nature and The Creation, and all related is within the framework
of the mentioned and known as - Relegeon -. Religion is the Reverse(; yes,
almost write similarities, not? Do not let that fool you.)! [For further
insight, please utilize the Search engine above; much has already been
explained, of the concerning.]

Billy, and the group translating are indeed processing this as accurate as
they can, to than make it an 'official' translation. And before it reaches
this end-stage, the writing will be reviewed over-and-over again, of course,
till suited. But, alas....errors can still be make. And than, possible new
editions will correct the errors. Just as the case with the TJ., as example.

And, 'yes', the Plejarans DO care a great deal, of course. This is also one of
Billy's main tasks in The Mission: to see that all error of the past...is now
corrected...and put into the correct context.

And 'yes', Moses, as I understand it, did indeed have the Wrong concepts of
the teachings (and what he preached), which were of course, worthless
distorted versions. [For further insight, please utilize the Search engine
above; much has already been explained, of the concerning.]

But excellent progress is being made concerning the translations of the
Contact Notes.

Pleasant Studying.....

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 435
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward Lewis,

You may have missed my first post to you, but to reiterate, the search feature should be used first to help in clearing up any questions. You're chance in gathering greater questions, after you find your answers that have been approached several times previously, will then help further points of view to be approached. We all have been in your place at one time or another, so feel at home friend!

To answer your question,

The few, authorized Contact Notes in English, are required to contain the original German text, next to the English translation. Anything unauthorized is not really controllable by FIGU.

I'll offer a simple observation. The use of the word, 'belief', is a direction that mankind is beginning to leave behind in the slowly dimming, 'age of belief'. We are as of late, entering a celestial time acknowledged as, 'the age of knowing'. Truth will be knowable by all if so desired, unlike the faith that belief required in the previous age.

There's no need to downplay Billy's teachings, just learning them for yourself is suggested. Attempts to expose others with this material, can interfere with the free will path the person travels. A simple method of pointing to the knowledge and little else is advised. If there's interest after that, discussing only the parts you are clear about avoids unwanted confusion.
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 430
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, i think Figu and the Plejaren do not want the Contact Notes translated into English as soon as possible, because 1) It is much better to study them in their original German language (seems like it's richer than any other language on earth and offers no possibility to meaning errors) 2) Translations usually lead to false interpretations and falsifications.

I think they know the time is not ripe to try to translate Figu Material into english now. Not massively. The say if things go well in about 800 years the population of planet Earth will as a majority begin to live according to the information presented by Billy and his friends. No earlier. I consider it will be safe to translate all the books into english in about 150 years, when risk of falsifications are lower.

So i think consciousness changes need time and you cannot force changes into the people if they are not ready or they are not willing to change.

J_rod7

Post Number: 350
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward Lewis Pathfinder

I don't know if You have discovered yet. In addition to the Discussions in all these Forum Sections, There are Two other good sources of Material, Including Contact Notes, Bulletins and Updates from Billy and Other References.

These Two are at the following websites...:

http://www.theyfly.com/

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/

At They Fly, there is a good selection of Books and DVDs available, as well as archived sections of Contact Notes and the Spiritual Teachings (small portion).

At Future of Mankind, are many Translations of Billy's Bulletins, Questions Answered, Several good additional Sources and Links.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Kaare

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robjna,

It amazes me what you wrote in your post 274 to J_rod7 in which you state

I have not read (yet) that the Plejaren have managed to go to another universe other than the DAL.

This DERN universe, has a barrier, and the Plejaren system is within this barrier as our particular space/time configuration is as well.

Re the issue of the book in another post, I will get back to you on that when I have more info.

Robjna

Unquote

What amazes me here is that you have not read (yet) that the Plejarans have managed to go to another universe other than the DAL. But it has been posted here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/7687.html

in Jakob’s (moderator) post number 496 which states

(referring to Radern)
It's a young Universe discovered by the plejarens in recent years, its age lies several trillion years behind that of the DAL and DERN universe and the highest human life found by the plejarens are primitive (cave men) humans.
That is what I know from the top of my head.

Unquote

And just a short scroll down same page you posted your post no 107. So how did you miss Jakobs post above ?

Sake of order I have also posted info related to this universe in my message number 51 and 52 which Can be found here
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/8845.html

Posted by Kaare on Sept 4 2007

Hi Mike and Thomas,

It is also my understanding that the Plejarans use the transmitter door technology. Same as seen in the tv series Stargate. And they can travel through enormous distances within our Universe this way. How it works, I am not sure of either. But as I also further understand it, to travel to, or more correctly to cross over to another universe that is not our twin universe like the DAL, and in which case a relatively short tunnel can be opened up for through pass, the Plejarans have further developed a far higher technology than the stargate technology they use within our universe. Because apparently to cross over to another Universe, that is not the twin like DAL, an enormous energy is needed for constructing an energy tunnel. The energy needed per second is more than the energy our sun radiate per second. And to construct this tunnel they harvest the required energy from black holes. As I understand it, the way they tested that the energy tunnel was successful, was to first transport over a transmitter station to the to other universe which sent back thousands of test objects through the energy channel. First when all these tests were successfully carried out, did they let Ptaah’s mother ship go through.

Regards
Kaare

And further down same page in my message 52

Posted by Kaare September 5 2007
<snip>

Hi Thomas,

No I did not mean the DAL universe, but another universe. And no, I was not talking about the object Semjase found in the desert, I was talking about thousands of test objects.

<end>
Unquote

But it also appears to me that you have all the contact notes, because in your post 231 you are quoting from Block 7 and then in your post 151 you state this:

The last published contact note I have is in Block 21 and dated 17th August 2006.

Unquote

This indicate you are in possession of the complete set of contact notes up to the very latest issued as of the date your post was written.

This makes it easier for me, as I will let you do your own research.

Something I have noted you are very good at in fact, doing your own research, wherefore below is a few of the places in the contact notes where I have found references to the 3rd universe, Radern, and you can also here read about what the Plejarans found over there.

As follows:

Block 8 page 296
Block 8 page 437 to 438 (two pages)
Block 8 page 460 to 462 (three pages)
Block 8 page 500 to 501 (two pages)
Block 9 page 27 to page 30 (four pages)

But what I can not understand is this:

How could you possibly miss it, when the information related to the Radern universe has been posted here in at least 3 mails after you became a member of this forum
, and also references related to it can be found in at least 5 places in the Contact notes?

Regards
Kaare

Badr

Post Number: 431
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kaare,

Is it only me or is your post filled with some sort of hate or vengeance, as you seem to forget that there might be other explanations.

Did you consider that some people only check the posts coming to their emails and dont logon to the forum? I am one of them, through emails I can keep better track of the posts, but wouldnt know what 2 or 3 emails before a topic would be as there would be 20 emails in between. But would check them if needed.

As for your comments about having the complete contact notes, why not visit the FIGU Shop and see whats available, there are two types of blocks the old Semjase blocks or reports and the renewed Plejaren blocks. The new ones only reached to 9, but the Semjase Reports reached to 21, but went out of print as they are being corrected and changed to the Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontaktberichte the only ones available are 20 and 21.

Your post shouldnt have been posted for the simple reason that you seem to want to attack other members in a very cruel and unacceptable way. And unfortunately seems like you are not the only that is in the mood of personal attacks even if written in a humorous way. But like other posts things slip through every once in a while.

Shame on us to degenerate to this...
Why not just help each other rather than attacking each other...

Salome, Badr

Kaare

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

Reading through your mail, I realize I made an error. It was not
nice of me to write the mail I did to Robjna. So I appoligize.
And you are right my mail should have been filtered better by moderator
and stopped before it reached the board. I don’t know what went over me, but I wrote it in a terrible hangover. Not that that is a good excuse for doing bad things to people.

I would just like to correct you slightly in regards to the contact notes. Yes the
Contacts notes are issued in two sets. The old Semjase Berichte series and the new Contact blocks where the latest issued is number 9. But both series are being issued parallel where the Semjase Berichte series is slightly ahead, meaning the material in
Semjase Berichte number 21 has not yet been incorporated in the new contact blocks. But it will be included in the news series block 10 shortly. So that was at least my own reason for buying block 21 - To have the latest.

But you are right I will try to chill down and perhaps crack more jokes with you guys.
I think sitting in front of a computer too long at the time is sometimes not good for the mental well being either.

Wherefore I have decided to retire back to my sofa and relax with a classic named
“ Eyes wide shut “ starring Nicole Kidman. I know for fact this actor is a local.

Best
Kaare

Markcampbell

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr ;

I want to know if there will be a Kontaktberichte 22 in the old format , or will it only be continued ( included) in the new format # 11 , after the new # 10 ?

Thanks in advance , Mark

Corey

Post Number: 120
Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ring nebula from what we are told was Billy's 31st contact with the Plejeran: http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m057.html

Corey

Joe

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can someone please tell me when will at least one volume of the contact reports be released in English?

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joe,

There arealready some books issued in this matter in English.

6 books are compiled by Lt Col. (Ret.) Wendelle C. Stevens:

UFO from the Pleiades (Vol.1-2)
Message from the Pleiades (Vol.1-4)

These books contains early contacts from the 1970's, and many of these are translated from German, and I would regard some of these translations as not so well done.

Gary Kinder's book, Light Years, is a very good piece for the English languaged people and it is more summarised and written at a later stage.

I would also like to recommend you to look at www.theyfly.com
It is the website of Michael Horn, who can offer many English languaged books, both as e-books, and printed, as well as several films on DVDs.
Med Bästa Hälsningar / Mit Besten Grüssen / With Best Regards

/Baselineplayer

Joe

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Contact Report 371

Earth humans obsession with "the beauty illusion" - liposuction, cosmetic surgery, breast & buttocks implants, etc.; Pleiadians/Plejaren analyzed 2,476,067 women & men for motives & psyche condition, 21,531 had justified medical reasons for these surgeries, the rest were based on inferiority complexes, paranoid conceptions, "diseased fancies", stupidity & foolishness; "humans are ill in their thoughts & feelings", illness is a defective condition as is stupidity & foolishness; body piercing & "body adornment"

Okay but what if a woman's breasts sag at such a young age and what if an idividual wants to have cosmetic surgery to correct a facial defect either because they are unhappy with the way they look or because the individual is picked on by others?

I could be wrong about this but didn't Semjase once complement Asket on how beautiful she is?

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 477
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if body piercing and body adornment is a defective condition, then what is there to say about billy's tattoo/s? or does this not count as adornment?

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

peter_brodowski,

These tattoo's, I regard as some kind of trial and error. I you carefully look at Billy's tattoos, you see that these are very old and made while Billy was young. If you have read what Billy have been around in his life, there are many occasions when these tattoos have been applied. The time in the French foreign legion, the time while he travelled around in many countries in 1950's to 1960's. As for example, as soldier in the foreign legion, it was surely a ritual to apply tattos. That is quite common among soldiers, sailors etc, there tattoos are a kind of a social thing.

I am glad myself that I have succeeded to avoid these kind of youth things, since it is something which have to be there for the rest of life, when done, if one do not go to a plastic operation which costs a fortune for removal. I have avoided such things almost by instinct as long as I can remember.

/Baselineplayer

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 478
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey ther baelineplayer,
i see what you mean about the army tattoos.
why do you consider tattoos a youth thing, many people get there first tattoo when they are well into their adult life.

Baselineplayer

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter_brodowski,

I consider tattoos more like a youth thing, since youths often fall to such ideas like tattoos, piercing etc, since many are more attracted to similar adornment as young, but when people are older, they are usually not so attracted by such, what I have learned there I am.

I know about that from my surroundings that people who has tattoos, these where applied when they were young, i.e. below 25. Today, none of them would have done it again.

This is just my own experiences concerning tattoos.

But, excuse me for the off-topic from contact notes. It is the topic here, so I turn to stick to it here.

I have read that up to contact 475 (referred to in Sonder-Bulletin 47, Contact dated 26/11-2008) is mentioned, but now it would be reaching contact 500 soon, I guess.

/Baselineplayer

Edward

Post Number: 1354
Posted on Friday, March 20, 2009 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe and Peter....

Joe, I understand what YOU as well as Peter is referring to. I would agree
with you both.

Our Earthly Cosmic escapades is nothing more than a Material 'fling'(or just a
Trend), which just comes our way, so to speak, and which any human can
experience. I have known buddies whom had tattoos done at the age of 18-20
years old(; arms FULL!), and have now 'removed' them just because they do
not like them anymore(; they are now my age 50+).

Thus, it just depends on the individual...him/her-self.

The Plejarans are thus SO FAR Spiritually and advanced they do not need such
'enhancements'(face lifts, bust lifts, etc) as some of our Earthly - Vain
Orientated - human beings, do.

The Plejarans would rather manifest in their Natural State of Being, which is
quite comprehendible. They have no usage of such Primitive Earthly
enhancements; thus, are not that Material Obsessed as we Earthlings.

Billy's Tattoos are nice, but I guess he just like many went through such
mentioned 'fling' in his (younger)times, which is comprehendible. I mean, I
just have ONE tiny tatoo, and that's it![A Pyramid with '7' levels and a Star;
which was placed when I was about 20; do not see a cause for more...]

Edward.

Jonzie

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can someone help me? A member posted a history of humans: lyrans to creation of earth humans, destruction of Mu, on and on. I know the second half of this history is Contact 90, but I cant find the first half. Does anyone remember a short series of posts in which someone wrote the history? It was just recently refered to but I cant even find the reference to it now. What was the first Contact (5, maybe?) or do you remember the name of the person who posted it here on the forum? Thank you for your help.
Rat Jones aka Jonzie

Ramirez

Post Number: 170
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Might be this one Jonzie.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php?title=Contact_Report_251
Cheers.

Jamesm

Post Number: 140
Posted on Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if the Plejaren are vastly more physically perfected than Earth humans to the same extent as their spiritual perfection? It would make sense to me if this was the case. They have probably, in my opinion, eradicated all genetic defects. We know they have eradicated all diseases on Erra. I also wonder how much tinkering with their genes they have done or perhaps they have not needed to do this for a very long time? (50,000+ years?) And so it may also be that an ugly Plejaren is a rarity. If someone knows the facts about these questions I would appreciate reading about them very much.

Thank you

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Thomas

Post Number: 651
Posted on Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I recently reread some of the contact notes and excerpts that I have and I found something interesting to share. As many of you know, the Plejaren practice sexual abstinence until the age of 70. However, in contact block 5 (not sure the exact contact number) Quetzal clarifies that sexual abstinence as the Plejaren define it is not an absence of sexual activity between people. He specifies that that "sexual abstinence" in their use means a controlling of the production of progeny such that none occurs. He states very clearly and directly though that sexual abstinence in no way means the lack of a sexual life since sex not only serves for reproduction, but is also necessary for a healthy psyche in adult human beings.

Memo00

Post Number: 364
Posted on Friday, June 19, 2009 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas

that´s interesting

still there must be a relationship between sexual energy and the consciousness and evolution, it would be nice if this relationship would be explained in detail...

in the Talmud chapter 20 Jmmanuel said:

"14. Some do not enter marriage because from the time of their birth they are incapable of it; some do not enter marriage because other people have made them unsuited for it; and still others do not enter marriage because they renounce it for the sake of consciousness-related strength."

According to Acupuncture theory (which now we know was created by Henok) to avoid energetic imbalances and so sickness, one should have sexual intercourse according to nature, and so the number of sexual acts one "can" perform vary according to the age, health, and the seasons (during spring and specially during summer one can have more sex, during autum one should reduce this gradually and it is said that in winter if possible one should not have sex, of course this is not the same for an old and sick person than for a young healthy one and also each person is different from the other, but supposedly if this is followed then one can avoid becoming sick at all).

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page