Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 01, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through July 01, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 831
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah Robyn,

Thank you very much. Yes, chelation is the keyword here.
I now remember from my own researches SOoo long ago.

Salome

You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Sparky

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry about that J_rod7, I made my message too long and it got junked. I received this information from my dentist who takes a few drops of Lugol's Iodine and Iodide with some water. Borax (20 Mule brand) and Wheat grass has been said to clean out fluoride too.

Badr

Post Number: 495
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please stick to the topic..

Peace

Syn

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BAM!

now that everyone is staring at my post going "...what?" i will take advantage of this and explain a new rather way to get info across.

A game. Why not base a MMORPG on this story. I have been thinking about this for a long time but i haventy seen anyone posting about this.

I for one specialize in PHP and C# C++. So i could help code it in but the sprites/models/pictures someone else will need to do that part.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Sparky

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Syn, are you saying that we could help open up the information about Billy's mission by having a World of Warcraft style of interaction? I have a sony Playstation 3 and they have this sort of second life simulation where you create your own character and go to different places to interact. Would this not affect your personality and psyche? It would be interesting. Go to different rooms in the game and join different topics or switch topics by leaving a room and going to another. Badr could be one of those big intimidating bouncers. It would be very difficult to keep things on topic. Do the P's have simulation games like this. Gain experience without actually leaving your home. I've always stayed away from WOW because it is very addictive, I have a weakness for games.

Syn

Post Number: 176
Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

eh...no not wow, space faring adventure. Similar to spore in galactic exploration. Rathern then using money we can replace it with reputation or creation. It never goes down. Once you grown or gained enough respect then you unlock stuff. you can build things in repetition in order to gain experience to build more complex stuff. Its not really hard. If we can we can go and build it upon equations and so on and so forth. Ofcourse you would have pvp as et races can and most likely will attack your home planet for resources but ofcourse remove the possibility to actually destroy your planet.

You would have spiritual level or conscious that can aid you into building things at a faster rate or less times to build complex machines or unlock special abilities as reading thoughts or instant teleportaion eventually.

you also would have a technology level as it can represent what stage you are at for your technology. We can make it as real life as possible as situations, similar like the sims but in the whole universe. the possibilities are pretty much unlimited.

I can go on and on about these ideas. Once people get the idea that this game is rather real or the possibility is very likely maybe it would inspire them to look into this field or inspire them to have new ideas?? Who knows what could happen

BTW i hate wow, cant stand it.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Sparky

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to pre-order a copy. Thank you very much. No secret cheats either. Great Idea. I love Spore. It is however very challenging at the space level. Helped me understand the futility trying to take over the universe, peace is a much less daunting task.

Syn

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

easier said then done. Something like a MMORPG takes IMMENSE amount of time. Probably a good 6-12 months to get this thing going really smooth. Not only that but i dont even have a gfx designer. unless people are happy with horrible boxes as models and very low details in the images/models then cool, but i doubt that.

-Gerald Massey

Markcampbell

Post Number: 160
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can i request that you put this in the video games designers topic heading thank youse

Sparky

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was thinking that it may help the mission if we have a group meditation like the peace meditation where we send the thought "think neutral-positive" or "clear your mind in meditation". If this idea catches on it may lead them towards Creation searching, in this life or prime them for the next one?

I'm really trying to find a good thought to send out to everyone that is as useful as the peace meditation. The mandate for population reduction is rather long to meditate on. Any ideas?

Schantz

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sparkster,

If it's not broke...http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm...don't fix it.

Hector

Post Number: 488
Posted on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky i think that's a great idea, the only thing i would add is, if you try to "send" any message to somebody in the form of impulses o cognitions (i dont know how it is done), beware it is always a message which contains creational truths, otherwise you would be proselytizing/missionizing, and that's not OK, it is not in line with the creational laws and commandments.

"think neutral positive"....
"clear your mind in meditation"....
"overpopulation is a grave menace".....
"Religion enslaves your consciousness"...
"A material existence also includes a spiritual existence"...
"Reincarnation is real"

Such thoughts do contain creational bits of truth, that's what really matters. Never send a thought like "vote for Obama"....To try to influence the human being's free will/decisions/choices is not allowed to us.

Sparky

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hecktor

I was considering, personally sending the zeitgeist message out. They shun religion, bad politics, and materialism. They also promote sustainable living, technology, and making way for true spirituality which I considered similar to what we are doing here in figu.

Bodhran

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I have posted a questions as to whether reading the german language books of the Kelch Der Warheit and OM by someone who can not understand german will have the same effect in regards to the coded impulses and have recieved mixed replies, from what I can gather as long as you hear the words spoken correctly you will receive the impulses, correct me if I am wrong mods, to that end I intend to pay someone to record an audio version (MP3) the german version of the Kelch Der Warheit so you can listen to the correct pronunciation while reading for my own use and possibly others if approved by FIGU,I have contacted FIGU about this and I understand the concerns of FIGU and Billy that this be done correctly but I with my meagre recources can actually make this a possibility, surely with the amount of people interested in getting Billy's message out to the general populace there must be other German speaking people out there who could also make this a possibility.Given the ease of access to laptops computers and recording equipment out there we could do this with a minimum of cost to anyone. I have experience with audio recording and my brother is a sound engineer but I will be doing this for my self. I have contacted FIGU about this but obviously they have some concerns.If it is not approved by FIGU then I will not be offering it to anyone I suppose but surely among us we can find the right combination of people to accomplish this for a cost of nothing but time to people who are concerned for our future. If anyone is interested in this venture I have experience in voice editing for CD roms and have access to a mastering studio for free and would be more than happy to devote all my spare time to the project.

Salome
Tony
Salome

Tony.

Indi

Post Number: 314
Posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony
Although your idea is a good one, I have to say that I wonder about whether or not it is really necessary in particular for private use. Of course, if making these available to the public one has to wonder about missionizing etc.

I personally have made mp3 recordings of many of the German books using a very good program available on the internet. The pronunciation seems to be quite acceptable in my opinion.

'Linguatec Voice Reader Studio' is the program I use. For German, there is a male and 3 female voices to choose from in the one I have.

If you want to speak to me privately about it, give me an email address and I will contact you.

Robyn

Bodhran

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,
The reason I thought it would be useful is because people were asking if they needed to be able to pronounce the text correctly in order to receive the impulses coded into the texts, listening to an audio version spoken in german would obviously be much better for non german speakers than trying to read someting they don't understand and can't pronounce properly. I am aware of the text reading software and have some myself but if FIGU are worried that a german speaking person may not read the text properly for a recording then surely using software to read the text would have more problems. I use software to listen to the english language translations of Billy's writings on my ipod and although it's not bad, it's not perfect either.
As far as making it availible to the public , the Kelch Der Warheit is availible as a free PDF download on this website, I thought it could be offered in conjunction with this. I wasn't planning on broadcasting it out to anyone who didn't know about it. I think that anything that can aid our spiritual evolution should be made as freely availible as possible to anyone who has an interest.
Salome

Tony.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bodhran,
This is the question I posted and Eduard's answer.I hope this helps.
Peace John

Johnnybalmain

Hello Billy,
In todays world it is possible to install a computer programme that actually reads out aloud pdf text files in any language and of varying quality. I would like to know if it is possible to receive the hidden codes that are embedded in the german text by listening to them via a digital robot voice (not human) even though I would not understand a word of what is being said?
Peace John

Yes, that’s possible. It’s not the sound or tone of the words, but the correct sequence of letters.

Bodhran

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi John,
thanks for that, that's good to know. Although I have contacted Christian about this and he has asked Billy about my idea and his concern was that the person I intend to use may not be a trained professional speaker, and that this may be detrimental to the purpose so I'm not really sure how using a sofware programme could be any better. Anyway I'll do it myself, it seems strange that there is conflicting views about this as it would be an easy way to give people free access to something so vitally important.
Salome

Tony.

Jamesm

Post Number: 145
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I posted information about Meier at the Open Minds forum in the "Extraordinary UFO Cases" section at http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=information&action=display&thread=5793

No responses yet, positive or negative. It get some extra exposure there.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony,
I use a text to speech program to release the coded impulses from some of Billy's texts. One question that I have is regarding abbreviations such as resp.=respektiv. Does one have to convert an abbreviation to the word? I would assume that to be so, since `This evolution code is completely effective only if from beginning to end of the text each word stands at its correct place and is written error free.`
Charles

Ramirez

Post Number: 200
Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings members.
If anyone with graphic arts talents would like to collaborate and help out with some probably not too difficult design work regarding creating a mission related logo suitable for T-shirts, clocks or even websites please get in touch.

I have ideas but need someone with an eye for color, balance & proportion to get it looking presentable. ... It's not complicated, doesn't mention FIGU but that could be incorporated and has been provided for in the basic design.

If interested please e-mail me at ramirezz@iinet.net.au
Cheers.

Norm

Post Number: 1281
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, If you want an easy way to make logo t-shirts go here. customink.com

A many years ago I made the first Figu logo peace t-shirts & sold them giving a % to Figu. Now that Figu makes & sells them I stopped.
My Website

Ramirez

Post Number: 202
Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm.

Someone has offered to help and we are working on the first design project.
T Shirts are a possibility but there are other applications which might present an opportunity to get the message out .... just starting so it's early days yet.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page