Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 02, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Misc. Discussions on Billy Meier » Archive through August 02, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael

Post Number: 764
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

While a real good argument can be made for it, going to court to do anything costs extreme amounts of money and time. The real victory against the skeptics has been won and anyone who encounters them now has sufficient ammunition to destroy their unsubstantiated claims against the case.

I think that's the real payoff.
Michael Horn

Getknowledge

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn,

Can you fire away at some of these attacking questions?

Im not sure if you seen the questions (from sceptics who dont want to take it just from Billy's books), posted in the In Public thread, but i havent had any responses, for some reason. Maybe people are tired of pointing me to the Search function, which is just too random.

For sceptics (and for me too) who dont want to take it just from Billy's books because they want independent sources of evidence, not from Billy -

Where can one find the original TJ (whats left)?

The credibility of the meteorologist analyzing the TJ?

Actual assassination documents?

Other metallurgist tests beside M Vogel? (who may be bias due to interest with paranormal)

Other medal samples (if they didnt all disappear)?

I understand what Meier is doing, but unfortunately I have yet to learn German and utilize some of the suggestions given to me (which i will) to study his material, except for the generosity of excerpt translations so far...i eat them like crumbs off the table.

Thanks.
Tien

José_barreto_silva

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Getknowledge,

Please, enter here also at the website below so you will learn more about Billy Meier and learn more truths with him in regards to Previsions and Prophecies to the Third Millenium. Do not worry, the texts are written in German language along with non-official translation.

Learn here then:

http://wahrheit7x7.webs.com/

And also, visit this website:

THE TALMUD OF JMMANUEL:

How this document, discovered in Jerusalem
in 1963, ushers in the New Age while exposing
the New Testament gospels as being more
corrupt than even the Jesus Seminar suspects

http://www.tjresearch.info/

Also this website with plenty of information :
Michael Horn´s website:

http://wwww.theyfly.com/
To speak/talk is Silver to be silent is Diamond.
From Billy Meier to JBS.

Michael

Post Number: 765
Posted on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 - 09:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Q: Where can one find the original TJ (whats left)?

A: Nowhere, it was destroyed and no longer exists. However, for the skeptics this should be no problem because they have proven themselves incapable of doing anything with the still existing evidence that can be found right before their eyes and ears, in abundance. They can't seem to find the "model trees and model UFOs" they accuse Meier of using in his photographic evidence and they can't even find the ability in themselves to do as they they claimed that they could do, i.e. duplicate even one of his photos or one of his films.

So finding things is not the point, it's being able to understand them, or duplicate them when they refer to them as "easily duplicated hoaxes".

Q: The credibility of the meteorologist analyzing the TJ?

A: Quite simple really. All these geniuses need to do is to examine his work and to make their - informed and substantiated - comments and critiques upon it. Even though none of the skeptics have yet demonstrated either the intelligence, competence, credibility or integrity of Prof. Deardorff, we wouldn't hold it against them if they ever did come up with something of value. As a matter of fact, it would be refreshing and help to do away with the impression that they are merely fictional characters, clumsy, incompetent dolts that I've created simply to make Meier, and good folks like Deardorff, appear to be larger than life individuals who have brought to humanity treasures of inestimable worth.

Q: Actual assassination documents?

A: While I've personally interviewed eyewitnesses to at least 12 of the attempts, including Wendelle Stevens, and assorted FIGU members (most of whom have already passed lie detector tests to vouch for Meier's and their truthfulness and character) I understand that for these armchair experts - NONE of whom have troubled themselves to go to Switzerland to do their own due diligence - continuing to make these demands gives them the illusion (and no one else) that they are important, let alone qualified to do so. However, since they have failed to understand any of the already authenticated evidence in the case, such demands are really nothing more than their attempted obfuscation of their own incompetence.

Q: Other metallurgist tests beside M Vogel? (who may be bias due to interest with paranormal)

A: There is information on this in the Preliminary Investigation Report by Wendelle Stevens, which means that the skeptics will have to obtain this book, in some form, by some means, in order to access and peruse that information.

Q: Other metal samples (if they didnt all disappear)?

A: Most did disappear...except for those still in Meier's possession and which will remain there. The skeptics love to clamor for more metal samples...when they have, freely and easily available to them, the sound recordings, which they can busy their silly little selves trying to duplicate with the guitar amps and tape recorders that they claim that Meier used to make them.

And, in the eight years that I've offered the sounds to them for this purpose, the amazing thing is that they've simply IGNORED this freely offered, very available physical evidence, the duplication of which would at least give them some credibility. But it's an extremely safe bet that they will easily let another eight years (or much more) pass without even MENTIONING the existence of the sound recordings.

If you really need to answer the skeptics beyond this, please ask THEM a couple of questions, such as why did Mr. Bartholomaus (or, as I affectionately refer to him, Mr. Maus) not only fail to produce the model/miniature tree and model UFO and show them together in a photo, as well as a film or video but why did our squeaky little friend find it necessary to RETRACT his claim that Meier used such, and then have to agree with me that this was the WEAKEST part of his case?

We could ask many more questions ourselves of the skeptics but their stunning failure, their implosive collapse, speaks louder than anything. In truth, the skeptics should be asking THEMSELVES just how and why they got it so wrong, why they came to the evidence with their small, narrow minds already made up (did I just make it rhetorical?) and why it's so hard for them to just utter simple little words like..."I don't know".
Michael Horn

Getknowledge

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, April 02, 2009 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JBS,

Im fairly new to the Meier Case (3 years) and am more of a silent member here at the forum, as I need to be more studied and read. So then i can explain things more clearly to others.

Thats your site, right? I just read the whole thing from the other day. There is no denying the Truthfullness. And in a clear way how things which are hidden are coming to light, through technical and logical means...in a non-religious way.

I already know about and read through those other 2 sites also, and have the TJ, along with other material thats not Billy's actual books, but of the mission. From the taste of Meier's books, through the translations, they are gonna be really mind opening and revolutionary!

Thank you very much.

MH,

Its frustrating when they arent willing to reason with anything I try to explain, even when I point out their flaws they ignore it and bring up another thing! With the last straw, they just will not take it from a 'believer' (so they say) or anyone just because they are from the Meier camp.

So to me, Billy is just right again...it will take about 800 years.

Thank you for all your input.
Tien

Bodhran

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 - 05:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael, just to add to my debunking the wedding cake debunkers who claimed that a piece of the ship fell off during a photo, I noticed on another high res pic that the object is aslo in this photo making that three so far that this mysterious object happens to fall of in at the same place and precice moment of photography.
Salome

Tony.

Adysor

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

No offense or anything but why would the metal samples that Meier has in his possession would not be used for analysis, after all what would the samples be for anyway?
Adrian.

Michael

Post Number: 768
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor,

There was a time for the analysis of the metals and, despite Marcel Vogel's videotaped analysis, his credibility, etc., we can see just what all the know-it-all skeptics did with it.

The sad truth is that few reputable scientists nowadays want to get into any controversy about UFO evidence, especially if it's going to prove really controversial, as it threatens their grant, funding status, etc., let alone leads to ridicule.

And the other problem is that if the metals were analyzed again with even the same results, there isn't a scientist who's going to come out and say, "Therefore, I can absolutely state that these were manufactured by extraterrestrials."

Really, for the skeptics the sad fact is that all of the best evidence in human history simply equates to...no evidence at all.

You should perhaps view the Special Features section of our film where skeptic derek Bartholomaus makes a pompous, overly confident fool of himself trying to debunk Meier's evidence.

Also read the articles about him at my site, including how he's actually falsified my email to make it look like I said one thing when I said another.

I'm sorry to say that we (humanity) had our collective chance to drop the arrogance and learn something, many things, in fact, that could have helped us avoid some of the horrors we may now otherwise face.

And we can certainly thank these skeptics, like Bartholomaus, James Randi, etc. for doing such damage to the spreading of the truth.

I will say only one thing for Bartholomaus and the skeptics at IIG now, at least they seem to have gained enough sense to no longer try to contest their stupidity and obvious failings.
Michael Horn

Adysor

Post Number: 142
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I see Michael. I do agree with your statement about the metal samples. No scientists with a high reputation would jump into the analysis of UFO evidence like this. You are right, they are afraid.

It is true, sometimes, no matter what you show to the people, they just can't believe it. But I think some healthy skepticism is needed in every field of research.

Anyway, thank you for your time.
Adrian.

Scott

Post Number: 1755
Posted on Sunday, April 26, 2009 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marcela,

Regarding your question to Billy concerning Prostitution. I have thought about this also, and if anything it is on the rise. If you consider who the "clients" of prostitutes are, this might be a start. Since there are certain countries on this planet which do not advocate the male having more than one wife, could the male who seeks another woman solicit a prostitute? Is prostitution more or less prevalent in countries where the male is allowed to have more than one wife? Would these woman become prostitutes if they didn’t have to work, and were in a relationship with a male who supported them? Is this trade born out of economic necessity on the female’s part only or is it a result of a male dominated society? What are the fundamental differences between a woman who chooses prostitution as a form of work, and a woman who chooses not to sell her body?

Scott

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings:

I would like to post a question for Billy Meier but everytime I go to the section: Your Questions for Billy Meier - Answered, it is closed for postings. How do I post a question to him? It's regarding the bombing of the Moon due to happen Oct. 9, 2009.

Thank you so much.

In Peace and Love,
Amanda

Earthling

Post Number: 278
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Amanda - others will tell you, but questions for Billy open up only once a month, usually towards month end. Starting about now, you should check a few times a day under the Topic -

The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered

Instead of the header "This section is now closed while your questions are submitted to Billy."

It will say "this section is now open, you may submit your questions to Billy"

or something close to that.. hope that helps ... keep checking

Markcampbell

Post Number: 218
Posted on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda ;

I think the bombing of the moon has already happened .

Mark

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 06:27 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have recently been translating C115, since I was interested in the next incarnation of Billy's spirit form (about 2075 BCE) and I found the following which leads to several questions which I may have to put to Billy, but I would be interested in an input from forum members.
My unofficial translation follows of part of C115:
Billy
Irgendwie bin ich ja auch so ein Erdenknülch. Seit weiss-der-Deibel-wie-lange kraxle ich nun schon auf dieser Welt herum, nachdem ich auf diesen Planeten kam. Seither habe ich als verschiedenste Persönlichkeiten hier so viele Leben gelebt, dass ich sie nicht mehr zu zählen vermag. Ich habe einen irdisch-physischen Körper, mit einem Geist aus den Tiefen des Universums, wie ich als andere Persönlichkeit schon vor achteinhalbtausend Jahren einmal sagte. Dieser irdische Körper aber bindet mich an diesen Planeten und ist mit ihm verbunden, aus seinem Staub sozusagen, weshalb ich auch ein Gefühl in mir habe, dass ich irgendwie doch hierher gehöre. Ich frage mich dabei nur, wie ich mit einem solchen Körper dann dereinst wieder zurück in meine eigentliche Heimat gehen soll.
Somehow, I am also such an earth-twit. For God knows how long I have already clambered around on this world, after I came to this planet. Since then, I have lived here so many lives as the most different personalities, that I am no longer able to count them. I have an earthly-physical body, with a spirit from the depths of the universe, as I as another personality already once said eight and a half thousand years ago. However, this terrestrial body ties me to this planet and is interconnected with it, from its dust so to speak, wherefore I also have a feeling in myself, that I somehow still belong here. I only wonder, how I should then go back to my actual home again one day with such a body.
Semjase
204. Es wird nicht ein irdischer sein, denn zum festgesetzten Zeitpunkt werden Eltern für dich zur Erde kommen, die deine neue Persönlichkeit auf dieser Welt zeugen und diese mit deiner Geistform auf deiner ursprünglichen Heimatwelt gebären werden, nachdem deine Geistform von ihrem Nachkommen Besitz ergriffen haben wird im Mutterleibe.
204. It won't be an earthly one, because parents will come to the earth for you at the assigned time, to procreate your new personality on this world and will bear this with your spirit-form to your original home world, after your spirit-form has taken possession of its descendant in the womb.

Billy
Ah, dann bin ich ja beruhigt. Geschieht dies denn auch mit allen andern, die noch hier auf der Erde herumstromern?
Ah, then I am calmed down. Does this then also happen to all of the others, who still tramp around here on the earth?
Semjase
205. Bestimmt, es wird ebenso sein bei ihnen.
205. Certainly, it will be with them as well.
So this implies that future personalities of (all-as stated by Billy?) other earth human beings with ET spirit forms will leave the earth about the same time as Billy's future personality about 3,999 BCE (given earlier in C115). Since these human beings have ET spirit forms much more evolved than the earth-original spirit forms, I wonder if they therefore need to be with a more advanced civilisation than ours?
Also from the above, Billy must have had a former non-prophet personality about 6,500 BCE.
Charles

Marksmanr

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing that translation Charles, very interesting.
Reece Stiller

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 457
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I understand the timing correctly, Charles, ALL of the earth population will be evacuating to another planet by then, as planet Earth becomes slowly uninhabitable through the huge sun-changes (our sun is dying). The last few million of earth-humans are able to escape and leave the planet, seeking colonization elsewhere, with the help of the Sirians, just before the final return of the Destroyer through our solar system, whose destructive path leaves the earth surface completely uninhabitable, as described on p.328-329, Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums.

Cpl

Post Number: 461
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phi_spiral, Charles,

I was under the impression that that version was updated and that The Destroyer will not now be coming back here ever again. We will still all be leaving, though.

Planet -- Comet -- X. however, may well be coming back around 3440 AD assuming it was here one hundred and sixty years before the birth of Jmmanuel and that it still has its orbit of 3600 years. This needs a question to Billy for confirmation.

Chris

Thomas

Post Number: 699
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction: the Destroyer's path has been changed permanently by the Plejar= en and will now never again threaten Earth :-)=A0 Happily!!!
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Marksmanr

Post Number: 112
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't know The Destroyer will now never come back again. That is good! From what I know, like as Chris said, the comet known as Planet X/Nibiru still will come back though, however whether it is a threat and when I don't know (I made a post summing up all I know about this here).

I have to admit, your post #76 touched me incredibly deeply Charles. There is no words about the feeling of relief which has struck me!
Reece Stiller

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am reluctant to stray away from this section on Billy-Miscellaneous,which is easily done. However just to reply to the above posts and to allay the fears of Marksmanr, I will post this.

Phi_spiral,
I am aware from one of the prophecies that the earth human beings will eventually leave earth, but another 2,000 years seems a small period of time in terms of the life cycle of the sun.
I will look in Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, to see if I can see a date.
Cpl and Thomas,
I too read somewhere, that the Plejaren had altered the path of the Destroyer, but rather that it probably wont return, but that there was some chance that it could.
Marksmanr,
I am pleased that my translation above was useful, but your fear about Nibiru is unfounded. Information that comes through Billy and/or the Plejaren I regard as the truth (although I have my doubts about the accuracy of some of the dates e.g. regarding Malona and Arus 1)and I am rather cautious when it comes to other sources of information.
Extract from FIGU Bulletin 9-Nov.,1996 - Reader Question-Answered by Billy.
Unofficial translation by Charles Page.

Jenseits der Plutobahn existiert also der Transpluto, doch nebst diesem ist noch ein weiterer Planet, der UNIS genannt wird und der eine SOL-Umlaufzeit von 3600 Jahren haben soll, wie die Plejadier/Plejaren erklärten. Der sonnennächste Planet Vulkano/Volkano kann von mir leider ebensowenig beschrieben werden wie auch nicht die beiden äusseren Transpluto und UNIS, denn man machte mir darüber keine näheren Angaben. Man erklärte mir aber, dass der sonnennächste Planet, eben Vulkano/Volkano schon zur Zeit der Sumerer eine wichtige Rolle gespielt habe, wie auch UNIS, dem der Name 'Nibiru' resp 'Nubiru' gegeben wurde, wobei jedoch nicht ergründet werden könne, woher diese Benennung stamme.
Beyond the Pluto-path, Transpluto also exists, still together with this is yet another planet that is named UNI and that should have a SOL-period of 3,600 years, as the Pleiadian/Plejaren explained. The sun-closest planet Vulkan/Volkan can be just as little described by me unfortunately, as also the two outer Transpluto and UNI, because no other statements about them were given to me. However, it was explained to me that just the sun-closest planet, Vulkan/Volkan already had an important role at the time of the Sumerians, as also UNI, to which the name 'Nibiru' resp. 'Nubiru' was given, whereby it could not be fathomed, however, from where this designation comes.
Über diesen UNIS resp. Nibiru/Nubiru erzählt nun eine Geschichte (Ursprung unbekannt), dass dieser 12. Planet des Sonnensystems nicht nur mit vielen Sagen umwoben sei, sondern dass er im März 1997 nach 3600 Jahren wieder seinen sonnennächsten Punkt erreiche. Dabei soll er, wenn er hinter der Sonne hervortritt, am Himmel als hell leuchtende Scheibe zu sehen sein.
About this UNI resp. Nibiru/Nubiru, I will now tell a story (origin unknown), that this 12th planet of the solar system is not only mystified with many legends, but that it reaches its sun-closest point again in March 1997 after 3,600 years. It shall on that occasion, if it becomes evident behind the sun, be seen as a brightly shining disc in the sky.

So we see that for Nibiru:
1)Many mystereous `legends` are associated with it.
2)It is the 12th planet, hence an outer planet which is usually far removed from the earth's orbit as an inner planet-how far it is from the sun at its closest approach I dont know.
3)It wont reach its closest point to the sun for another 3,600 years.
Charles

Scott

Post Number: 1834
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

The following question was posted in the recent questions to Billy section, but due to certain software problems the image, which was part of the answer, could't be posted. Since then progress has been made and the image can be downloaded from the link provided under Plejaren Alphabet #2-Thank you Ravi for your assistance.

"Syn

hello billy,

i was wondering or hoping if you were able to provide some of the spirit language or even perhaps the ps alphabet as i am interested into making a font just for kicks.

syn-speed (instead of godspeed )

-Gerald Massey

While the spiritual symbols cannot be explained with words, the alphabet can be shown.

(Note by CF: Here’s a picture of the actual Plejaren [Play-ar-en] alphabet. It uses the same combinations as German: ch, sch, st, tsch, ck.)

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Downloads

Thomas

Post Number: 701
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, as I understand it, that planet X/Nibiru object also is gone permanentl= y due to natural forces though.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Hector

Post Number: 497
Posted on Sunday, August 02, 2009 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the first Henoch-Nokodemjon and his 144228 leader and subleaders' bodies were incompatible with this planet when they came here for the first time (389000 years ago i guess), then the question is...did their mothership suffer an accident while they were monitoring Earth, just like the bardans in Tunguska?

Logic says to me if they can't come back with a terrestrial body, how did they arrive with an incompatible body...¿?

389000 years ago in this planet there was no civilization and almost no "earth human" beings to teach Laws & Commandments of Creation ... Perhaps they were being chased by the warlike Lyrian faction, discovered in this solar system and "executed" here.

Perhaps somebody could ask Mr.Meier about these matter/events in the next round of questions....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page