Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 06, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through June 06, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1626
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling,

Canon 32 of the OM has many proverbs and "wisdom sayings"

Earthling

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott .. great stuff

It reads like beautiful music

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 258
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 07:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

Apparently my last Post did not get through, likely true because it was assumed to be to enflammatory. However, I must address your foolish Remark about the Capitalization of Nouns in English: there is no Pretense to this. Rather, it is wholly guided by the Need arisen in English via the Practice of Separating the Components of a Word, known in Europe as 'the English Disease'. English need not be infirmed, however, as the proper Capitalization of Nouns remedies the Ambiguities and Eyesight-Problems caused through its Absence.

You might do whatever you will in Reguard to the English Language, but having a 'Problem' with well out thought Rules that you do not understand is not acceptable.

Your crass Belief that my Motives must be egoistic or showy, however, does inform me of your Cynicism or mayably your Unrealism and refusal to propound better Causes for my Actions. Perhaps you could ask me what my Motivations are, rather than absurdly assume that I want to make the Tongue 'look' this Way or that, or let your Emotions cloud your Feelings. After all, Preoccupation with 'Appearance' and Ignorance of deeper Importance is precisely the licencing Foundation of 'Pretense'.

Salome,

- Matthew

Scott

Post Number: 1627
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is with you people? If you want to battle back and forth take it somewhere else. This is becoming pathetic!

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 787
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A DVD Review of Michael Horn’s Billy Meier Special Presentation at the 17th Annual International UFO Congress Convention & Film Festival 2008.
by Dyson Devine.

“THE MEIER CASE: IT’S REAL. NOW WHAT DO WE DO?”

Where would we Earthlings be without Michael Horn? Love him or hate him - and he’s the sort of guy who tends to polarize people into those opposing camps - anyone slightly familiar our sad planet’s one genuine, formal, amalgamated, ET-initiated contact, namely Billy Meier’s, has got to acknowledge that Michael towers above the throng when English language information-delivery is the yardstick.

In spite of the fact that only a miniscule percentage of the approximately 25,000 (and growing!) pages of heavy-duty information from Billy and his Plejaren Federation colleagues has now been translated, Michael stays on top of this very dynamic topic, and this year’s UFO Congress DVD will not disappoint. Having already provided more than ample proof of the case’s genuineness to anyone who cares enough about our future survival to actually logically investigate the case, this year Michael pays particular attention to providing some simple and straightforward recommendations concerning what exactly we should DO about it.

He also concisely answers – from the uniquely well-informed Plejaren perspective - the below FAQs which have now distinguished themselves over recent years:

What about Budd Hopkins’ attack on the Meier case?
What’s the truth about Roswell and the other crashes?
What’s the truth about Bush and 9/11?
What’s the truth about alien agreements?
Did Bush steal the election?
What don’t you support Exopolitics?
What about Michael Salla and Alex Collier?
Why don’t you work with the Disclosure Project?
What about the recent Texas UFO sightings?
Why does Meier say there are no other contactees?
What does Meier say about alien abductions?

And who better to furnish us the straight facts about Earth’s gnarly ET issues than these munificent ETs themselves? And their cosmically apolitical perspective on our current, and interminably-ongoing, socioeconomic outrages is always like a bracing breath of cold fresh air in a smoke filled room.

Measured in strictly bang-for-bucks terms, you can’t do better than this DVD.

Do yourself – and your children (and theirs) a favour. Check it out. Get this DVD. Go to www.theyfly.com

Creational

Post Number: 162
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum members,

I just finished watching this most extraordinarily well prepared, perfectly organized/outlined, well documented, easy to grasp, … DVD by Michael Horn named, " the Meier contact: The Key to our Future Survival. If I had to write all the appropriate adjectives/adverbs pertaining to this document, I have to be writing till down.

All I can suggest is that for once may be; Swiss needs to translate this document as one of the most well prepared yet easy to grasp documents on Billy, it is just as great as the movie,"Silent Revolution of the Truth".

I just had to write and share with all of you my profound appreciation and enjoyment watching it. For those who have not seen this document, we should all watch this and thank him for his contribution to humanity.You can get this DVD on;
http://theyfly.com/products/products.htm

I genuinely congratulate Michael Horn, my eternal friend. He is the best match for the best material on earth.

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Corey

Post Number: 139
Posted on Monday, February 02, 2009 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan,

chapter 11 @ 24:39 is "apature"

chapter 12 @ 26:28 I could not tell at all

chapter 12 @ 26:44 it looks like you spelled it right but since it is in China I don't really know for sure.

chapter 15 @ 34:47 evidence of ... "machining"

chapter 19 @ 40:11 - 40:14 was "are there any phantoms up there?"

chapter 19 @ 40:28 about running the TDR up the hill was they wanted to check the telephone equipment lines and such to see if Billy and those around him were being monitored by terrestrial technology such as bugs condusive to that era I am not sure if they could have detected any negative ausserirdischer technology but whatever testing it was Lee and those guys were doing at that time it looked like they had done it before and were familiar with the process.

chapter 35 1:11:19-23 Scottisch/Englisch "...hyperspace...one can use this term now more a bit freely"

chapter 19 @ 41:22 magnetic... "ground" or "they use trees as a kind of magnetic ground" :Bäume

chapter 23 @ 47:40 I really could not tell it was "wild..." something ask someone in Switzerland

chapter 33 @ 1:07:30 "could be a motor or a shaft for a motor with magnetic poles or coils around this shaft"

chapter 35 @ 1:11:19-23 Scottisch/Englisch "...hyperspace...one can use this term now a bit more freely"

chapter 46 @ 1:33:36 "telling other people what we have done in the investigation and what we have found.. to take some of the stigma off of it"

chapter 49 @ 1:36:11 Billy said "for the next couple of years"

* 1:35:00 - 1:35:20 "my hopes and my dreams they are very simple to bring peace and the fufilling of all the natural and creation(al) laws for all the world." -Billy Kontakt DVD

best wishes to your group.

Badr

Post Number: 455
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 12:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Corey,

Don't know if its only me, but who is Jan and what are you talking about :-) ?

Peace

Marksmanr

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's about Jan's 14th post. I remember I was going to help Jan too but I didn't know what was actually said in all those areas of Contact too.
Reece Stiller

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

The is a video floating around on the internet where Alex Collier is talking such rubbish. He is sitting in front of the camera and talking about the Andromedans. If my memory serves me correct I know from Billys information that the Andromedans are higher up in there evolution and do not need their physical bodies and that the Plejaren take advice etc from them.

I watched it before I heard from Micheal Horn that his was a fake and Alex isnt hes real name. I instantly knew he was a fake and a liar.

I cant understand why he of all people who knows about Mr Meier and the Plejaren would continue down the path he does. Money and fame but what can these give a person when his spirit is degenerating from decitful means.

Thanks
Asket: - The Creation is the basic foundation of life and all existence. In the force of The Creation, we fulfill our mission, which is not only of cosmic, but all-universal importance, because The Creation IS the life, and The Creation IS the existence

Jan

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Corey!
thanks a lot for your valuable help. I do really appreciate your effort and explanations. Have been through Aha-effect many times now

Corey

Post Number: 140
Posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yeah sure, although some of it was hard to understand for me i think German has the best vibratory perception response for me to perceive these teachings even though i am a student of such. i'm sure you will do just fine with your subtitles program.

Creational

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

I wish you and all of us the greatest success in your upcoming interview. I know that you will do what you do best which is; carrying the torch of truth with Billy's light, in order to show humanity the right direction, one presentation at a time.

Salome

Dear Zhila, would you please just write using normal fonts and size?
-Badr

Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,

No problem, I will use regular fonts from now on, but is there a restriction that I am not aware of?

Salome
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Creational

Post Number: 193
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members,

Michael horn has just finished another one of his great interviews with George Noory. I tried to make a general neutral positive comment about Meier's material by calling but all the phone lines were constantly busy. In my opinion, this is merely an indication that people are getting more and more interested about the case and are asking better questions.

Dear Michael, thank you for saving our face by not falling sleep during this very, very late interview.
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

J_rod7

Post Number: 659
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stephen,

"...understand why he (Alex Collier) of all people who knows about Mr Meier and the Plejaren would continue down the path he does. Money and fame but what can these give a person when his spirit is degenerating from decitful means."

Well, you have already hit the head of the Nail. The love of money, fame and attention have corrupted his Spirit in this life. His moral compass is broken from the lies and deception.

Salome
You say you want an Evolution, well you know, we're all doing what we can. -(Beatles revamped)
Rod

Norm

Post Number: 1248
Posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Link of M. Horn audio show,
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/656972260/ea66c11181f6d7a513bc441fa2527b6a
My Website

Joe

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Norm, I appreciate it.

Phenix

Post Number: 240
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks indeed, Norm - i forwarded the link of the C2C interview to Project Avalon Forum, at the thread dedicated to that event.

What a composure! Mr. Horn was just neutral-positively present, i agree with you, Ramirez in 'Current Earth Events'.
You think, it was Alex Jones? - tearing his hair...

Salome,

Adam.

Ramirez

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phenix.
Sounded like Alex delivering a sermon on spiritual knowledge from a prepared script perhaps with an intent of demonstrating to the audience his impressive personal grasp & impeccable credentials on matters non material.

Closet prophet coming out for a share of the limelight .... surely not

Jimmy

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I went to checkout the meier related material you said you offering at this address
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=TTdFZUNobEEzeUt4dnc9PQ

but it says
"The file(s) have been removed by the sender"

I would love to check them out. Do you still have them?

Norm

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jimmy, try the new Link to file:
http://rcpt.yousendit.com/697500238/37c3525100d5207f4ea5cf91f70f4857
My Website

Jimmy

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Can I get in contact with you in regards to something you have on your site?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page