Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 24, 2009

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through August 24, 2009 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 625
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 08:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for your previous answer in confirming that it is universal a spirit-form will incarnate into the embryo on the 21st or 22nd day after fertilization.

As the length of the day will be different from planet to planet, say:

On Earth, it will be 24hours X 21days = 504 hours.
On Planet A, it will be 36hours X 21days = 756 hours.
On Planet B, it will be 90hours X 21days = 1890 hours.

My question is : Does it mean that the time in hours before the incarnation of a spirit-form will be of very much different from planet to planet?

Salome

Savio

Patm

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What will be our greatest strength, as Earth human spirits, against the extraterrestrial threats we will encounter in our future?

thanks
patm

Karrol

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian,

Could you replace this question with the first one? I made some corrections so that my question is clearer. Thank you

Dear Billy,

Thank once again for answering my previous question. I knew the answer in my heart and appreciate the validation that my thinking is once again on the right track! Thankfully I did not suffer too much damage during my two year exploration of esoteric nonsense ;).

On the subject of reincarnation I am trying to understand it in more depth. For example, if person who is born into this lifetime comes into a very hard life such as being born into a family where they suffered neglect, physical abuse, humiliation, poverty, and having to deal with uncaring or drug addicted parents chooses to rise above this and lead a decent life. How did the previous life determine personality and circumstances in this present lifetime, and how does the lifetime being experienced now and how it is lived determine the next incarnation? I am looking for a specific example using the above scenario so that I can understand the reincarnation process and how all this is all determined.

Thank you to you Billy, and to everyone at FIGU for having the courage to participate in this important mission . I look forward to visiting the center in September!

Salome,

Karrol Steeves

Stevieo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, July 26, 2009 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy i wish the best for you and your loved ones and i wont u to know that i am very very very greatfull with all my sprital love for yout guidences and effort for mankind(i mean it)

i have a question about love. sense i was born people called me blessed cause i was a premature child , i was happy, kind, nice, smart, had wisdom, i loved everything in my life and all that i incounter,and felt great love,i loved every thing just as i loved my self (this is wat i wanted/felt). when i was 12 years old at the year 2000 i was sleep and when i woke up i seen 2 females on the side of me they was beautiful and i felt very very good being in there presents but then one ask me a queastion and i kind of felt offended theN i went back to sleep and woke up and WENT to talk to my family about the females but they said no one came for you then i got to thinking thats silly.

MY QUEASTION.why do a person as my self think about helping others loveing other and careing for others and thinking as positive as i can for others y do people like me wont to do that even if someone hurt me i wash it up and still trying to be nice i feel like doing this as a person in my emotions and for my mind depending on my enviorment also,why do i like science so much i get a stong vibe when i look at the stars when i look at nature and when i love my self and others as my self and also when i look at astrology i get as loving vibe also why is this?

as i do this no one give it back to me just hurt me more and more and wont to control me and my enviorment turn around on me i got depressed and it was getting harder for me to consentration not as normal and i start telling people im not stupid im just depressed thats wat i teel people i hate the fact of liveing in a society of money but as i keep telling my self
life aint gonna change for me i got to do something about it but all i feel like doing is careing helping and letting every one know that they is as special as i am i dont care for money just loveing just good just positive thats all

all is one and one is all and most of all i am one.

in this sence of development is it possible that u can tell my sprital development (example youg sprit old sprit).IM NEW HERE so i hope i tried to be as pasific as i can.thank you for all your consern.i hope u understand my words i leave u with much much love and respect edward alberd meier.SALOME

Scott

Post Number: 1838
Posted on Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Preliminary remark by CF: Since Billy did feel sick during the answering process of the following questions, I had to somewhat shorten/cut details and questions, etc.)

Thomas

Hello Eduard and thank you once again for your answers and assistance. In Guido Moosbrugger's book "Flugreisen durch Zeit und Raum" he states that electrons are uncommonly transformable and that one of their forms after transforming is the chronon. However you say that electrons are not chronons. Of course if an electron transforms into a chronon it is no longer an electron anymore. I understand that you do not give out more information than you should so I would like to ask you more directly: Please explain either what the relationship between electrons and chronons is as far as your are permitted or please explain the information that Guido stated in his book. I only hope for a clarification in the apparent contradiction between your information and Guido's. I assume that your information is more accurate due to your sources.

Any clarification you can give us on this topic would be appreciated. Thanks once again and thanks also for all that you do for us all.

Thomas

A chronon is a time unit, an electron isn’t.

Elreyjr

greetings,

what are the other manifestations beyond the capacity of the five senses should humans be aware of for his spirit's further evolution?

Jun

One should not be aware of the sixth and seventh sense, but also use it.

The sixth sense is linked to the psyche (feelings), and the seventh sense is linked to the consiousness (sensing „Empfindungen“ from the fine-structured realm).

Tiphereth

Several months ago I dreamed that I was seeing everything circular my vision(way of seeing as I dreamed) was in some way circular.
Somehow I began changing it to be square sort of like the shutter on some cameras and it was very difficult to open this square but I did manage to open it.
As I was opening I could begin to see into it and once it was open found myself outside in a clearing near a lake with trees around and it was night time, calm and very peaceful and I could see the crystalin night sky with stars that were like diamonds being so clear.
The dream gave me great peace but it feels somehow like it represented a choice perhaps.

The question is then could Billy and or the P's tell what it was all about?
I can guess and feel all day but it remains mysterious to me.
Thanks!

You must find out for yourself because dreams – their meaning – are closely connected with the personal life and thinking.
This dream could show you a new path, or something valuable.

Newinitiation

Hi Billy

Is it apathy or is it love, is it in the destruction of certain sentiments such as affection within oneself for others or is it in building up of certain passive aggressiveness factor to enable oneself to keep a certain distance even to one's close family members to prevent unnecessary suffering from losing them?

Matt Lee

It has to do with seeing the reality of life and accepting it. It has to do with thinking and feeling.
If a person has a sound and realistic approach to death and life in general and does not shy back from thinking about death etc., then that person may deal with the loss of a loved one without falling into a depression or suffering for the rest of one’s life.

J_jansen

"In the first stages of learning telepathy, he perceives words through his inner ears (if he is the receiver)."

Do these words right at the start of this learning process obviously originate from the sender and thus is it immediately clear that the the sender is the source of these words?

Actually the lowest form of telepathy – Primärtelepathie (primary telepathy) – is not really telepathy. Instead it has to do with the physical-mechanical construction of the inner ear.
First the „message“ is received by the unconscious, and then enters the conscious.
The learning process or success respectively differs from person to person, of course.

Earthling

Dear Billy,

Will the spirit forms of one incarnations true love or life partners, be true loves or life partners in subsequent incarnations, and as follows; have they been true loves/life partners in past incarnations?

Thank you.

No.

Kingman

Hello Billy,

In the "Goblet of Truth", the passage that explains the paying of taxes is very interesting.

My question is, if we are of the knowledge that what our government is demanding of its taxes from its people is not correct and/or being used in non-rightful ways, are we still obligated to pay the excessive amount. I realize we need to get the right leaders in the governing offices and change the laws, but until that happens how do we keep ourselves from being over-taxed. I guess this isn't "The Law Offices of BM", so I won't mention your advice to my tax man.

Thank you dearly for the 4 chapters so far of "The Goblet of Truth".

Of course are you obliged to obey the law and to pay the taxes as demanded. However, you can try to change the law by finding allies etc., as you correctly stated above.

Synergy

The questions of a sensitive nature is the last three questions} in order for you to more easily spot these sentences and ignore them - if necessary - alltogheter when presenting them to the center.

I respect if you chose to disregard those questions.

I'm extremely curious about how similar we are in a more intimate way:

Do they sweat like us? If they don't clean and shower themselves would they smell similairly unpleasant after a time as a human (of our kind) would do?

Is nudity just as secret and personal to them as it is to us?

Would it be possible for the center to publish some sort of a "scientifically" illustrated (not actual pictures) book about their anatomy with the organs, bodily functions and most of the things covered about their anatomy?

Has Billy seen a naked plejaren and could he tell us about the anatomical differences between them and us?

The Plejaren have a natural attitude towards nudity and their bodies in general. They have high and healthy morals.

Redbeard

Hello Billy, In the latest answers you stated the the Kelch der Wahrheit/Goblet of Truth represents the true teachings of the seven true prophets of the Nokodemion line.

My question is in regard to our future, did you in your travels to the future, with your consciousness abilities or any other means witness the people of this planet becoming more unified as the religions and cults are exposed as untruth through the acceptance of the teachings of the Kelch der Wahrheit/Goblet of Truth?
Matthew Beattie

No.

Freddy3980

Hi Billy and everyone at FIGU,

I am not a parent my self, but I have seen a lot of parents kiss they baby(ies) in the lips/mouth and also when they are full grown-ups (teen/adults). For me is normal/natural (showing love) to kiss in their cheek but kissing a baby in the lips/mouth is not good because of hygiene, maybe give a disease to an infant. I want to know what you think about this. Thank you.

You’re right: people should not kiss each other on their mouths, be it baby, relative, friend or strangers.
(Note by CF: With the exception of marriage or love partners who are engaged in intimacy.)

Baselineplayer

Hallo Billy,

Dankeschön für ihrer antwort über die Tunguska-menschen. Hier kommt mine nächste frage:

How far away is a sustainable planet with higher life forms in our own space-time configuration do we live from, except for our own Earth and our own solar system?

Vielen dank und haben sie ein schönes sommer

/Baselineplayer

Billy doesn’t know the exact distance.
Five light years is the distance to the nearest one outside of our own space-time configuration.

Shaban_1190

hello billy
i have been researching your information and am a believer i have taken your information seriously. i would like to know what srut is i found it in futureofmankind.co.uk

thank you
salome

Srut is the next higher training grade (Ausbildungsgrad) to an IHWH (with regard to spiritual teachings). The highest training grade is called „ban-srut“.

Michael_horn

Not a question but a hint. If we really want to get important information from Billy, when he is allowed to answer and/or knows the answer, I suggest NOT using questions that can be answered simply yes or no.

(Note by CF: Exactly.)

Peter_brodowski

hello billy,
my question is in regards to love, or true love (?)
if over the course of many incarnations, two spirits incarnate into bodies and these 2 people meet one another and say for example, one life they are brother and sister, another life they are lovers, another they are friends, in another they are mother and daughter etc.
is there some kind of bond or love that grows stronger where perhaps the two spirits are more or less determined to always come together. and that, perhaps at a certain point when these two are able to recall the past incarnations or view future ones, that these individuals would make the concious effort to reunite again and again?
or perhaps i should put it this way. if one has the ability to find out wether or not a person was there wife or husband etc in previous lives, and there was existng love between them, would it be a (from a spiritual viewpoint)advisable course of action to take, to seek to continue and strengthen that bond between two spirits?
is there some thing you can perhaps state that may give me some valuble insight in regards to this idea?
( i do realize it's one question per turn so please answer however you think is suitable)
thank you.

Since personalities (= that which makes a person and individual with a certain name and thinking etc.) do never incarnate again, but are dissolved after death, it is not relevant whether two spirit forms (or rather the connected personalities) have been in some interaction in former existences. Relationships, marriages and parent-child relations in this life are entirely non-relevant in future lives because each life has to deal with new people, relationships and circumstances.

Tinrib444

Hi Billy I was wondering if there is any truth about peoples statements that there are ancient relics of extra terrestrial presence (buildings) on the moon. Or is it possible that if such things exist they have been made by our human civilization.
Congratulations on the work of your new book.
Peace.

Billy did not see any such objects when he circled the Moon. And it is not known to him whether such buildings etc. do exist.

Shaban_1190

billy

i forgot to mention that i wish to speak to you in private so here's my email
shaban_190@hotmail.com please write back

thank you
salome gam nan ben urda gan nijber asala hesporona

Billy doesn’t answer email.

Thomas

Synergy, BEAM has seen at least Asket of the Timmars nude as far as her upper body when they were in the desert when they travelled before going back in time as I recall. They washed with water and she was bare from the waist up.

As far as nudity I am under the understanding from something I read a while back that they do cover themselves for modesty but do not consider nudity a bad or immoral thing. More than it is just appropriate to wear clothes for other reasons, but I may have that wrong.

As far as Plejaren anatomical differences, BEAM said they look and function physically just like us on Earth except with very slightly longer earlobes. They use the bathroom like we do except with more up to date facilities for them and they do wash with water and have also an ultrasonic method cleaning as well.

By the way they do not use toilet paper but instead have a vibration related method of cleaning which also disinfects the appropriate area of the body.

As far as stinking, it is just deduction on my part but, of course they sweat since they are like us but they don't consume poisoned/polluted food air and water so they don't ooze impurities from their pores in the way we do. If you stopped using deodorant but didn't live in a poisonous environment, once you got the bad stuff out of your system, you likely wouldn't stink when you sweat (though there would still be a natural odor noticeable to some degree). Also sweat tends to stink because of bacterial byproducts if the sweat isn't cleaned away immediately so that too is a factor...

patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

(Note by CF: Thank you. Well written.)

Thomas

Oh and I forgot Synergy, they have no pubic hair according to what Dyson wrote some time back...

(Note by CF: Correct. The removal of pubic hair should be a common hygienic measure here on Earth, too.)

Sebastian

Hello Mr. Edward, hope you are fine.
Yet, I am sorry again that my another question is also long one.

Just recently I was listening to radio show were they would talk about many different things, including your story. But not at that time.

I was listening while someone called the radio and explained that he is a good person and he helps others and he was wondering why is that, that even he is good person and he is good to others good things don't really happen to him.
Also he was saying why is that good things happen to bad people, like criminals of any kind rich and poor with positions or not.

In my head there was forming a big word: Hello?
But this word "Hello" is thanks to you and your important mission, which I thank you for it, because you risked your life for those who wants to listen.

But still, in my head I can't really widely explain why is that or give many examples, just because someone is good, it is not necessary a reason why good things should happen to him.
I think to explain this may take lot to say.

I do think, that people who think in these terms is because of religious reasons and they expect good things happen to them as well some of them expect bad things to happen to bad people. For example winning a lottery because I am good, or living in a big house with a pool, etc.

I my mind I have idea why this is not true but I can't really explain this situation.
The only thing I can say is because there is nobody there above us that is judging our deeds and acts according to what people do.
But in the end I understand that if we are good we should expect good things but the foundations of our thinking and deeds have to be logical.

Yet, if someone would ask me to explain what do I mean about logical deeds, I don't necessary have a great answer for them. I do understand that if we help people who can't really help back than we can't expect good things, and if we help people who wants to use us than we can't expect anything also.

Mr. Edward can you give better explanation about good and bad deeds if you were asked this question why good things don't necessarily should happen to people who are good? As well why bad people many times live in better situation then the good ones? Or what is the fundamental understanding needed to understand this topic.

With kind regards.
Sebastian

Btw: Mr. Christian, thank you for your comments on my previous questions.

We are forming our situations through our thinking and feeling etc. And of course the environment and society also play a role in this.

(Note by CF: We should do good and logical things because it is our duty and obligation (self-realized), and from insight. We should not do it based on expectations of receiving good rewards. Expectations are kind of an infringement of or an attack on another person, or on society etc.
People should try to think, feel and act according to the spiritual laws and recommendations, and to cope with all kinds of effects that arise.
It should be noted that it is not a „bad thing“ that bad things are „happening“ to oneself, because „bad things“ may be looked upon as learning stuff that has to be overcome and digested. In other words: What may be looked upon as bad fate and bad things by some persons, may not be so bad after all, if some realism is observed.)

Lepuniv

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your answer.

So there's only one blue skinned race living underground in the region of the Himalaya, so your filmed interview with Mr Winters shows...

Other topic:
What would be your recommendations to a person suffering of severe schizophreania, (since tablets never cure this disease)?
Thanks
Salome
Lepuniv

A psychiatric treatment by a good psychiatrist, and the prescription of the correct/right medicines. If a person takes the wrong medicines it can worsen the sickness.
Even if tablets do no cure schizophrenia, they can bring much relief etc.

Norm

Hi Billy, I've always wondered why Bigfoot has been so elusive. Is there anything you can tell us about this creature?

Billy just observed a Bigfoot and a Yeti from out of the beamship, but he cannot give you details about their lives.

Savio

Dear Billy

Thanks for your previous answer in confirming that it is universal a spirit-form will incarnate into the embryo on the 21st or 22nd day after fertilization.

As the length of the day will be different from planet to planet, say:

On Earth, it will be 24hours X 21days = 504 hours.
On Planet A, it will be 36hours X 21days = 756 hours.
On Planet B, it will be 90hours X 21days = 1890 hours.

My question is : Does it mean that the time in hours before the incarnation of a spirit-form will be of very much different from planet to planet?

Salome
Savio

No, this has to do with the distance between the planet and its sun, plus several other factors, like the way of life etc.

Patm

What will be our greatest strength, as Earth human spirits, against the extraterrestrial threats we will encounter in our future?

thanks
patm

Regardless of what you have in mind regarding the term „extraterrestrial threats“ (meteor, ET attacks, diseases brought by comets, etc. etc.), it is important that humankind of Earth (not Earth human spirits) are constructively working together and stop making war among each other.

Karrol

Hi Christian,
Dear Billy,

Thank once again for answering my previous question. I knew the answer in my heart and appreciate the validation that my thinking is once again on the right track! Thankfully I did not suffer too much damage during my two year exploration of esoteric nonsense ;).

On the subject of reincarnation I am trying to understand it in more depth. For example, if person who is born into this lifetime comes into a very hard life such as being born into a family where they suffered neglect, physical abuse, humiliation, poverty, and having to deal with uncaring or drug addicted parents chooses to rise above this and lead a decent life. How did the previous life determine personality and circumstances in this present lifetime, and how does the lifetime being experienced now and how it is lived determine the next incarnation? I am looking for a specific example using the above scenario so that I can understand the reincarnation process and how all this is all determined.

Thank you to you Billy, and to everyone at FIGU for having the courage to participate in this important mission . I look forward to visiting the center in September!

Salome,
Karrol Steeves

There is no influence from a former life, and there is no influence on a future life. Each life must be taken as a independent unit, led by a new and unburdened personality.

Stevieo

hi billy i wish the best for you and your loved ones and i wont u to know that i am very very very greatfull with all my sprital love for yout guidences and effort for mankind(i mean it)

i have a question about love. sense i was born people called me blessed cause i was a premature child , i was happy, kind, nice, smart, had wisdom, i loved everything in my life and all that i incounter,and felt great love,i loved every thing just as i loved my self (this is wat i wanted/felt). when i was 12 years old at the year 2000 i was sleep and when i woke up i seen 2 females on the side of me they was beautiful and i felt very very good being in there presents but then one ask me a queastion and i kind of felt offended theN i went back to sleep and woke up and WENT to talk to my family about the females but they said no one came for you then i got to thinking thats silly.

MY QUEASTION.why do a person as my self think about helping others loveing other and careing for others and thinking as positive as i can for others y do people like me wont to do that even if someone hurt me i wash it up and still trying to be nice i feel like doing this as a person in my emotions and for my mind depending on my enviorment also,why do i like science so much i get a stong vibe when i look at the stars when i look at nature and when i love my self and others as my self and also when i look at astrology i get as loving vibe also why is this?

as i do this no one give it back to me just hurt me more and more and wont to control me and my enviorment turn around on me i got depressed and it was getting harder for me to consentration not as normal and i start telling people im not stupid im just depressed thats wat i teel people i hate the fact of liveing in a society of money but as i keep telling my self life aint gonna change for me i got to do something about it but all i feel like doing is careing helping and letting every one know that they is as special as i am i dont care for money just loveing just good just positive thats all

all is one and one is all and most of all i am one.

in this sence of development is it possible that u can tell my sprital development (example youg sprit old sprit).IM NEW HERE so i hope i tried to be as pasific as i can.thank you for all your consern.i hope u understand my words i leave u with much much love and respect edward alberd meier.SALOME

Basically you are doing everything for yourself, just as everyone else does (no exception). It seems that you have expections towards your fellow human beings. What has been explained to Sebastian above does also matter to you. Put your first priority to your own consciousness-related stability/soundness and balance.
Besides, it is not important to know whether a person „has“ an old or new spirit form. What’s important is to try thinking, feeling and acting in line with the creational laws and recommendations.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1006
Posted on Sunday, August 23, 2009 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best Greetings Billy,

I hope you are feeling better now, and that you should remain healthy.

I am aware by direct experience, that all of Nature is full of a Living Spirit which is aware of our presence and aware of our intent. It seems so that the Spirit of Nature does Love and Sustain us Human Beings DESPITE the general ignorance of most people.

Could it then be that Nature will engage in a re-balance of the Human Over-Population?

Thank You, Billy, for The Goblet of Truth and for The OM, which we hope to see translated and published soon in the English. Thank You for bringing the Truth of Creation to Earth.

Salome

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Konrad

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

How many space-time configurations are there in our universe?

Salome,
Konrad

Creational

Post Number: 349
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I am sorry to hear that you felt sick and I sincerely hope all is well by now.

The element Astatine (At), the heaviest halogen (discovered in 1940) is allegedly produced by radioactive decay in nature. It is thought to be the rarest naturally occurring element in the Earth crust.

Since fluorine (F), chlorine (Cl) bromine (Br), Iodine and Astatine (At) are all halogens, these elements could readily replace one another in an appropriate medium.
There is plenty of research that blames body’s toxicity by overutilization of fluorine, chlorine, and bromine, interfering with iodine uptake causing the deficiency of this vital element in our body. There is no apparent study pertaining to Astatine since it is believed to be extremely rare.

Is it possible that there is a connection between the relatively newly discovered radioactive element Astatine, due to nuclear plants/facilities leaks/decay and interference with body’s level of Iodine also?

It would be greatly appreciated if you and Ptaah could explain the relationship and effect of all these halogens and the human body. It appears the toxic ones are replacing the only beneficial one being iodine and causing increase toxicity in our bodies lately.

Salome,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 592
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 03:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

More and more as I live each day I realise just how important concentration is yet its one of the hardest thing to do.
For example due to circumstances from earlier childhood, unbeknownst to me until recently, the traumatic experiences somehow must have triggered certain psychological and psychical reaction in the form of dissociation from reality, rumination,unfocusedness, dwelling within the sphere of my own mind and the culmination of bad thought habits which caused childhood depression, anxiety disorder, an almost uncontrollable fear response generalised towards all people which overtime have become so ingrained into the very fabric of the consciousness that certain images and triggers would elicit an overwhelming oppressive response and therefore it having power over the 'being' part of the self.
Its been a handicap in my life and I am slowly unlearning this and trying to replace it with the understanding of reality as it is.
But I still can't understand how this block or force so to speak turns itself against itself as if compartmentalised and fractured having its own distinct part apart from each other and the natural unity of the whole self somehow being dispersed with some parts having been arrested from the oppressive forces arising from within.
Its almost as if its an extreme form of self censure but at the same time a denial or rejection of a part of oneself that one has grown to be ashamed of in a perpetual tug of war between itself.
I mistakenly thought that it may have been a entity of some sort that you were referring to in one of your articles but as there is more to the consciousness and the human psyche than what is known in the conventional schools of abnormal psychology would you be able to expound on what the nature of this force created by certain conflicting but unresolved thoughts and feelings is that culminates in such manifestations inside the human being?

Thank you for your compassion and understanding

Matt Lee

Edmundo

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I have question about learning methods. What are best practises of achieving knowledge and wisdom in earthly society? Particular of knowledge in spiritual matters but also in learning languages, scientific facts, etc., etc.
Maybe you can refer to your earlier writings or are you planning to write something on this matter?

Take care!
Salome.

Savio

Post Number: 626
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 04:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for the answers towards the incarnation of a spirit-form into an embryo.

It was mentioned that: it is “Universal” for a spirit-form to incarnate into the embryo on the 21st or 22nd day after fertilization.

It was also mentioned that: this has to do with the distance between the planet and its sun, plus several other factors.

I am confused.

Do you mean that all habitable planets across the universe are having almost the same angular self-rotation speed, hence the universal 21 or 22 days can apply to all?

Or, do you mean that the universal 21 or 22 days would mean different length of time that is different from planet to planet?

Get well soon and wishing you very good health

Salome

Savio

Phenix

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gute Besserung, Herr Meier.

Danke für Ihre Werke und, bitte, passen Sie auf Ihre Gesundheit auf.

Salome,
Adam.

Hector

Post Number: 500
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy Herzliche Grüsse

How did Sfath already know about the secret surrounding you (= you are the bearer of nokodemjon's spirit form) while the other Ischwischs who later contacted you (Semjase, Quetzal, Ptaah) couldnt unveil that secret for 14 years (1975-1989). Seems like "he was smarter" than the others...(no offense intended).

Did he receive help/hints from the High Council to discover the secret?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Almost all religions seem to be originated from the falsifications of the true teachings of prophets ond truth-bringers, i.e. Buddha for Buddhusm, Jmmanuel for Christianity, Mohammed for Islam, Zoroastrer for Zoroastrianism. Similarly, it is understandable that Hinduism also gives us a heavily falsified teaching. Can you tell us about from where the original teachings of Hinduism (Vedas, Bhagavat Gita, etc) came?

Thank you for your endeavour.

Enlightenedatlast

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest Eduard & Christian:

This is my very first time asking a question in concern for all beings.

My question/concern regards the LCROSS Space orbiter set out by NASA to bomb our Earth's Moon on October 9, 2009. They even have a countdown clock for the bombing which I feel is irresponsible in all manners.

My Question is: Is there anything that you can see or find out on how this will effect our Earth and humanity, meaning will it cause much of the devastation that you have prophecied/predicted?

With much respect and peace to you and your health, FIGU, etc.
I thank you very much for your mission, I have been searching my 33 years of life to find you and the TRUTH.

Sincerely,

Amanda Jean Cogswell, Massachusetts, USA

Karrol

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

I hope you are feeling better. I am reading the goblet of truth and I have to thank for your explanation in regard to human beings not being born coded for evil deeds. This is something that I have pondered and sought the answer to for many years.

When it comes to our evolution I am beginning to understand why the human beings on our planet reject the truth and want fantasy. Evolution is hard work and takes much self responsibilty. In the question I asked you last month about reincarnation I was really hoping you would tell me that I will not have to face the same pain and hardship that I have had to overcome in this life time. The realization that I may have an even harder life next time around is something I will have to learn to accept.

Now for my question: Is the new administration in the US really any better than the one they just replaced? From what I have read. I don't see the US moving any farther away from a WWW III.

Salome

Jacobus

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy,

My question is based on this quote from the Talmud Jmmanuel, which is in chapter 20 under Marriage, Divorce, and Celibacy:

12.And the disciples said to him, "if this is the way it is between a man and his spouse, then it is not good to marry."

13.But he spoke to them,"Not everyone understands this message, except those to whom it is given.

14.Some do not enter into marriage because from the time of their birth, they are incapable of it; some do not enter marriage because other people have made them unsuited for it; and still others do not enter marriage because they renounce(to give up) it for the sake of consciousness-related strength.

15. "Those who can grasp this, let them grasp it."

So, to put it in another way, the ones that renounce marriage for the sake of consciousness-related strength, are the celibate ones. (if I understand this correctly)

Now, celibacy can have two meanings, the first, the abstinence from sexual intercourse, and the second, the condition of being unmarried, because a person can be unmarried his whole life, but still be sexually active.

So, what Jmmanuel is really saying(correct me if I’m wrong), is that some people abstain from sexual intercourse in order for them to strengthen their consciousness.

Now the question, how does it work, how can abstaining from sexual intercourse(or sexually related practices), strengthen the consciousness? How does abstinence affect it?

Mit tiefer Dankbarkeit!
Jacobus

Lepuniv

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thank you for your previous answer.

What is the unchanged characteristic of a Spiritform, enabling its spotting ( by superior beings as the Playarians and above…) through the different reincarnations, though a Spiritform changes slowly during a lifespan and the different incarnations?

Thanks

Salome

Lepuniv.

Thomas

Post Number: 704
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 03:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Mr Meier. I hope you are feeling better. My question is: Why isn't it possible for the highest ABSOLUTUM form to end its own existence? I know that we as humans are forced into reincarnating, but I wonder why the SEIN ABSOLUTUM (or whatever the highest form of consciousness is) cannot just end its existence. It seems that it would be the most logical thing to do since apparently nothing lasts absolutely forever, not even a spiritual form since these always evolve into something else. My question might seem dark but it really seems that living forever even as a spiritual sort of consciousness is a futile struggle in the long run. Even you have said that existence is verily a constant struggle. Even if there is much good in life as well, it seems to me that a consciousness form should eventually have the right to end its own existence at some point.

Your information has really helped me but I am still curious about this subject. Thank you for your help and responses.

Thomas

Jamesm

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What is an Absolute Absolutum and is it inside something else?

Thanks

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Bodhran

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I don't know if you are aware of the so called Budda Boy in Nepal called Palden Dorje (or Ram Bahadur Bamjan), he has been documented meditating for months at a time, apparently without food or water , has been filmed sitting in fire and has after 4 years of almost constant meditation recently spoken with a message to humanity similar in tone to the Plejaran teachings on spirituality although there seems to be a little ego involved too, my question is: do you think that this is possibly an evolved spirit or is his meditation in itself enough to be affording him these displays of spirit powers and wisdom.
Ps he has currently retreated to meditate for a further 3 years before speaking to the world again and has rejected claims by his followers that he is the reincarnation of Buddha.

Thank you.
Salome

Tony.

Norm

Post Number: 1290
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, Since the Mission depends so much on you. Why do you refuse medical help from the Plejarens?
My Website

Elreyjr

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

best wishes for you Billy,

what has the works of Edgar Cayce been of benefit/proven to the earth-human considering each spiritform while in the spirit realm can/draws from their corresponding Akashic Record on its own?

Jun

(Message edited by scott on August 24, 2009)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page